Page 13 of 362 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Yeah but I'm saying we have no idea where were starting or if there even gyms. They could just have Ghetis free the sages and have them serve as the gyms if this is a sequel and not a remake
    So then your original idea of picking a town for a Triple Battle Gym is sort of pointless, then. Isn't it? Might as well be any town.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So then your original idea of picking a town for a Triple Battle Gym is sort of pointless, then. Isn't it? Might as well be any town.
    Oh no was not saying it had to be that gym just saying in a way it would make sense more then others since of the 3 gym leaders. But until we know more about the game its hard to say anything.

The new games should allow people to re-battle gym leaders once per day. A certain YouTube user hacked his game to make it so gym leaders would challenge him to rematches. Perhaps GameFreak should do something like that.

Just reading through the angst-riddled comments in this thread, it is clear that a large majority of you don't quite grasp the concept of 'speculating'.

For all of you users who seem 100% positive that previous regions won't appear in B\W2, and are getting downright angry at others for even suggesting it, how do YOU know that you are right and they are wrong?

This thread is about speculation, not shooting other people down over their speculations.

There is a difference between, "I doubt there will be new regions in the game, and I will support my GUESS with the following logical reasons..." and "Omg just stop suggesting there will be older regions in the game! Everyone who suggests it should be banned. ITS NOT HAPPENING!!!1"

No one knows 100% whats coming in June/Autumn, so lets all have fun discussing the wide array of possibilities and leave the negative backbiting at the door.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    The new games should allow people to re-battle gym leaders once per day. A certain YouTube user hacked his game to make it so gym leaders would challenge him to rematches. Perhaps GameFreak should do something like that.
    Gcpm11 I love that guy.

There are many bw Pokemon that need better moves.
    Snivy
    Pidove
    Lilligant(needs more offensive moves)
    Sawk
    Throh

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    Just reading through the angst-riddled comments in this thread, it is clear that a large majority of you don't quite grasp the concept of 'speculating'.
    It's true, but not in the way you mean.

This thread is about speculation, not shooting other people down over their speculations.
    They go hand-in-hand here.

There is a difference between, "I doubt there will be new regions in the game, and I will support my GUESS with the following logical reasons..." and "Omg just stop suggesting there will be older regions in the game! Everyone who suggests it should be banned. ITS NOT HAPPENING!!!1"
    The evidence is there, no one should have to point it out, not any more. We've all grown tired of repeating it over and over while people continue to ignore it, may as well just tell them they're wrong and move on.

No one knows 100% whats coming in June/Autumn, so lets all have fun discussing the wide array of possibilities and leave the negative backbiting at the door.
    You'd best not visit Serebii if you think that'll happen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

not to be rude but mentioning sinnoh being part of this game is just ridiculous it was the previous generation its still to soon to revist although this is specualtion so it is valid. however people calling others silly for mentioning hoenn are not it would make logical sense for it to have a small part or big in this game if they arent making RSE remakes not saying they wont.

J
    For all of you users who seem 100% positive that previous regions won't appear in B\W2, and are getting downright angry at others for even suggesting it, how do YOU know that you are right and they are wrong?
    Because I have the common sense to see that the logical explanation for red and blue being in the titles of the games is not that Hoenn in in this game.

Yes, speculation, not grasping at straws.

Except
    nobody does that.

It's really the "other side" that make ridiculous claims, and "this side" that have the logical explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by croagunk22 View Post
    not to be rude but mentioning sinno being part of this game is just ridiculous it was the previous generation its still to soon to revist. however people calling others silly for mentioning hoenn are not it would make logical sense for it to have a small part or big in this game if they arent making RSE remakes not saying they wont.
    Sure, it might be logical if they weren't making R/S remakes, but we haven't received any news saying they aren't and it wouldn't make sense for them to skip such a money-maker.

There are some things that can't be, and some things that shouldn't be. New Pokemon is one thing that can't be, because we're in the middle of a generation. Introducing new Pokemon means a new generation.

A new region is something that shouldn't be, because it doesn't make any sense and there is no reason for it.
    ....ok if you guys are so adamant about Hoenn not being in the game, how is it unfeasible that there is a brand new region in the game that you can maybe fly to or take a train to?

Hell, I still think there is a small chance for Hoenn to be in the game. The airport and train makes that a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by zyonasan View Post
    ....ok if you guys are so adamant about Hoenn not being in the game, how is it unfeasible that there is a brand new region in the game that you can maybe fly to or take a train to?

Hell, I still think there is a small chance for Hoenn to be in the game. The airport and train makes that a possibility.
    The planes are only for cargo. And how on earth would a train cross the ocean. Besides the trains only go around unova case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by croagunk22 View Post
    not to be rude but mentioning sinnoh being part of this game is just ridiculous it was the previous generation its still to soon to revist
    We revisited Kanto in the very next generation of games (GSC).

Just look to the names. If these games weren't directly related to Black and White they wouldn't be named as such. If this was in a new region they wouldn't work so hard to make us think of Black and White.

I'm wondering more about the post game. Will you be able to rebattle others trainers? What about gym leaders?
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I think Sinnoh should be accessible in Black 2 and White 2. Cynthia did say we could visit her home region; I don't exactly remember her quote, though. The other regions, however, should only be accessible during Wi-Fi events.

Oh ok.

Well I guess since we have you knowledgeable fellows here that know 100% what's going to be in the upcoming games, then there is no need for further speculation.

/thread

Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I think Sinnoh should be accessible in Black 2 and White 2. Cynthia did say we could visit her home region; I don't exactly remember her quote, though. The other regions, however, should only be accessible during Wi-Fi events.
    I give up. Good luck Hydrohs.

Oh ok.

Well I guess since we have you knowledgeable fellows here that know 100% what's going to be in the upcoming games, then there is no need for further speculation.

/thread
    We never said that we know everything, come off it. We said that it is positively ludicrous to claim that Hoenn will be in the game because of the logos, which have nothing to do with Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    The planes are only for cargo. And how on earth would a train cross the ocean. Besides the trains only go around unova case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I give up. Good luck Hydrohs.
    I'm not touching that one.

@sceptile

And I think its ludicrous that people are so eager to berate and chastize other users simply for speculating on a certian potential aspect of the upcoming game.

For all we know, maybe there is a space station in western Unova that we can access in B/W2 that lets us fly up to the moon and capture deoxys. Who are you to tell me that this can't/won't occur in the new game, and to do so with such disdain for my mere suggestion?

My point is, at this point in time, almost nothing is known about this new game - so I find it difficult to understand why certain members of this forum act like KNOW, for a fact, that some specific event/location will 100% not be in B/W2.

If you guys are really saying, I don't THINK that Hoenn will be in the new game, thats fine. I just don't like it when users berate one another over things they KNOW will/will not be in the upcoming game, when in reality no one really knows anything. That's all.

http://i.imgur.com/b9syv.png

This proves nothing. All that is is a fan made map.

Did you miss the trollfaces at the end of his post?

I'm not touching that one.
    Was it something I said?

lol I know thats the joke.

Was it something I said?
    It absolutely was. How you can think Sinnoh will be accessible is beyond me.

Page 13 of 362 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast