Page 15 of 362 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

B2W2 are just going to be 2 versions of 'Grey'. Money Money Money.
    Yes, I think the whole two games instead of one in the third installment has thrown people off, to speculation that they will be two totally different games; honestly I don't see any reason to believe they will be any different besides some version exclusives and the legendary thing and Opelucid or whatever. Gotta have dat cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Which is equally unfounded.

Yeah and it bugs us every time someone brings up Hoenn. If you want to be like that then I think Johto will be in the game, or Kanto. There's no evidence to support any of the three, none.
    Sooo, Sinnoh is still a possibility? /troll

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    @Hydros

Fair enough - I don't see us reaching a middle ground on this issue.

I'm going to continue browsing the threads, enjoying all of the ideas and exciting speculation about these upcoming games. For me, its fun envisioning what characters/settings/storylines Game Freak might add to this new sequel without trying to shoot anyone's ideas down (since we have no clue, at this point, what might be included in the game).

If you gain your enjoyment from refuting others' ideas and berating their suggestions, then I guess I can't stop you.

My only hope is that your approach to the fun atmosphere of speculation and suggestion in these threads doesn't put a damper on the creative atmosphere and other people's enjoyment.
    It's hard to reach a middle ground on something as black and white as right and wrong. It's not that most enjoy it (though I cannot speak on Hydrohs's behalf), it's more of a futile battle at the never-ending waves of stupidity and repetition that have been the scourge of these threads since the sight of the first reveal from this website. Also, speculation shouldn't be creative, it should be a more logical process as opposed to creativity. Any creativity is spawned in the parameters that have been set by any revealed evidence. For instance, an easy but fair speculation would be that, "Huh, Kyurem gets two new forms in this game. The player may have to do something about that in the main story." Simple? Yes. Accurate? Yes. Sadly, at this point, with as little information as has been provided, such speculation is the best that we can muster.

Also, it's spelled Hydrohs. It's right there for Pete's sake.
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

ponder on this, remember that reigion of land around unova in many maps that are not included in black and white what if black and white version 2 especially foucus on that region. it could just be called version 2 because its technically not a different region. you could transfer your pokemon from black and white to version 2 catch a train from anville town and explore outer unova with more gym leaders as we know one region doesnt have only 8 gyms as in the anime paul nando and barry had some different gym badges post your views on this

Dear God, you guys get too wrapped up in forum posting. Who cares if people keep posting inane crap? Why do you need to correct them? Who cares if too many people keep saying "Hoenn wuz awesome, it should return in a new game! Omg! New game! Hoenn should return in new game!"

I personally would like N's home region to be Sinnoh, and have a HG/SS formula where you go back to Sinnoh to search for N. This could make sense in the BW storyline, since Cynthia has already made a cameo appearance. Do I think this is possible? Well, I think anything is possible, but do I think this is probable? No.

At this point we all we have is Kyurem's new forms for speculation so we don't know squat of what's coming next. Is it going to be a sequel? Maybe. Two different versions of the third installment? Perhaps. Will we go to Hoenn? I doubt we'll see the whole region but if N is hiding there then we may have access to a single town or something.
    My Y Team:

Only main things that can be added are...
    - Battle frontier (Preferably good old Hoenn's)
    - Hoenn itself (Because of all the stupid theorizing is the only reason why it's brought up)
    - Maybe fix issues on wifi regarding Dc'ers and how some people take hours to find battles in random matchup
    Smogon Battler and Proud of it!

If you tick me off get ready for a battle challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Madden610 View Post
    Only main things that can be added are...
    - Battle frontier (Preferably good old Hoenn's)
    - Hoenn itself (Because of all the stupid theorizing is the only reason why it's brought up)
    - Maybe fix issues on wifi regarding Dc'ers and how some people take hours to find battles in random matchup
    What makes people think that Hoenn will be in this game? If we get any new location added to this game it'll be Northern Unova or Western Unova we aren't going to get Hoenn in this game I can almost guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    What makes people think that Hoenn will be in this game? If we get any new location added to this game it'll be Northern Unova or Western Unova we aren't going to get Hoenn in this game I can almost guarantee that.
    people think hoen might be in it because there are 2 versions instead of the usual one and rember in black and white n retreated to the hoenn region so people are thinking we have to search hoeen and find n

pokemon X fc: 5026-4433-8974(its my 3ds fc since pokemon x and y uses your 3ds friend code)
    pokemon white 2 fc:3440-0915-9483
    pokemon white fc:0604-5690-0073
    i have 4th gen games as well but my wifi doesn't support that gen sorry

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo78 View Post
    ...and rember in black and white n retreated to the hoenn region so people are thinking we have to search hoeen and find n
    While I want Hoenn in this game as much as the next Hoenn-man, but where is the proof that he goes to Hoenn? He could have gone to ANY of the previous regions, or a region we don't know of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mewtwo78 View Post
    people think hoen might be in it because there are 2 versions instead of the usual one and rember in black and white n retreated to the hoenn region so people are thinking we have to search hoeen and find n
    No, no, no. N retreated to a distant land. No one knows where 'a distant land' is.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
    While I want Hoenn in this game as much as the next Hoenn-man, but where is the proof that he goes to Hoenn? He could have gone to ANY of the previous regions, or a region we don't know of yet.
    true it said a region very far away meaning any

pokemon X fc: 5026-4433-8974(its my 3ds fc since pokemon x and y uses your 3ds friend code)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, no, no. N retreated to a distant land. No one knows where 'a distant land' is.
    I'd wager to say that it's distant.

yep and as seeing as they constantly remind us how far unova is, it could mean anywhere, a previous region or a bunch of isles like we had in FR/LG. personally i think it is not hoenn
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

why does everyone keep talking about hoehn.... stop it!

I think there are going to be some new areas in this game...

Battle Frontier (with battle frontier music)

I also think that the cave near route 9 will be a place to catch keldo

And that the laborotory on that route from route 1 on the water will be some genesect event thing

Thoughts?
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

I just had an idea for the battle frontier....

Okay, on the map there's 8 stops. One is Anville Town, so that leaves 7. So what if each stop is a battle Frontier facility? I think this could work out really well.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I wager if these are sequels why would N even be in them. I know in my first storyline I included N but, what if he isn't even in B/W 2 IF B/W 2 isn't an enhanced version of B/W...

Now if it is an enhanced version of course he'll be there but, after the E4 you might be able to go to a new area such as western Unova, or some island to the south or even a battle frontier but, there is a chance N won't be featured at all...

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post

Okay, on the map there's 8 stops. One is Anville Town, so that leaves 7. So what if each stop is a battle Frontier facility? I think this could work out really well.
    If they do add the Battle Frontier than having it as an extension of the Battle Subway makes the most sense.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The 8 stops each represent the 8 battle lines.
    :: Dark Green: Single Battles
    :: Light Green: Super Single Battles
    :: Red: Double Battles
    :: Pink: Super Double Battles
    :: Orange: Multi Battles
    :: Yellow: Super Multi Battles
    :: Blue: Wi-Fi Battles
    :: Brown: To Anville Town

If they were to create a Battle Frontier, it could be somewhere else, and will be a totally new facility.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Since TM's are no longer holdable items, isn't it possible that BW2 could have an entirely new set of TM's?

Quote Originally Posted by benben46 View Post
    Since TM's are no longer holdable items, isn't it possible that BW2 could have an entirely new set of TM's?
    nope rember this is only the 3rd instalment of black and whte series not a new generation game

the battle subway replaced the battle tower which is part of the battle fronter so it would be something ele robaly battle station or something along those lines

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The 8 stops each represent the 8 battle lines.
    :: Dark Green: Single Battles
    :: Light Green: Super Single Battles
    :: Red: Double Battles
    :: Pink: Super Double Battles
    :: Orange: Multi Battles
    :: Yellow: Super Multi Battles
    :: Blue: Wi-Fi Battles
    :: Brown: To Anville Town

If they were to create a Battle Frontier, it could be somewhere else, and will be a totally new facility.
    He's suggesting that battling be removed from the trains and instead be held at facilities to which the trains take you. Since the subway system is basically the Battle Tower, it would be an aesthetically pleasing transition to a Battle Frontier mechanic. Great idea, CrystalZapdos; given that the battle trains don't actually take you anywhere in BW, it's almost as if Game Freak was planning this from the beginning.

Now, there's an idea. I always wondered why they even included that map when you couldn't travel to any of those destinations besides Anvil Town and the text wasn't even legible.
    Last edited by Rip Hamilton; 28th February 2012 at 2:11 AM.

I'll bet the green line on the map that goes in a circle will continue to serve its purpose as a battle train since it doesn't lead anywhere, and will condense all of the Battle Subway's battle modes into one train, while the other trains lead to facilities that have different battling mechanics.
    Last edited by TWN; 28th February 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by benben46 View Post
    Yes it is possible. They could change up the TMs instead of adding Move Tutors, I'd prefer that myself.

Page 15 of 362 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast