Page 311 of 362 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Can someone tell me when and where the Day Care is accessible in these games? I've had a heck of a time finding this information elsewhere on the Internet.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Can someone tell me when and where the Day Care is accessible in these games? I've had a heck of a time finding this information elsewhere on the Internet.
    Post game, Route 3 like in B/W.

You're kidding! I have to wait til the end of the game just to breed?! That's absurd! Darn you, Game Freak!!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Question: if I get White 2, get White Kyurem, trade over Zekrom and Kyurem, can I merge them and get both formes at the same time, or are are the formes version exclusive?
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Question: if I get White 2, get White Kyurem, trade over Zekrom and Kyurem, can I merge them and get both formes at the same time, or are are the formes version exclusive?
    You can only have one Forme at a time because the item that fuses them changes to an item that splits them once they've fused, though you can still have Black Kyurem in White 2.

Does anyone know where to find the Tm for Protect in Pokemon Black 2?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Does anyone know where to find the Tm for Protect in Pokemon Black 2?
    I'm pretty sure you can only get it as a prize in the PWT.
    Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutaja1996 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can only get it as a prize in the PWT.
    Really? OK thank U

Really? OK thank U
    I think so, your welcome. I'm not sure exactly how much BP it costs, shouldn't be too much.
    Omega Ruby

I think so, your welcome. I'm not sure exactly how much BP it costs, shouldn't be too much.
    I checked and it's 6 BP. I needed it because it really helped against Zinzolin in that double battle and his annoying ice-beaming Cryogonal's >_<

I checked and it's 6 BP. I needed it because it really helped against Zinzolin in that double battle and his annoying ice-beaming Cryogonal's >_<
    Not too expensive then.

And do you not have a fire type? (I'm guessing you are using the team in your sig, so use Ninetales?)
    Omega Ruby

Not too expensive then.

And do you not have a fire type? (I'm guessing you are using the team in your sig, so use Ninetales?)
    You can't get Ninetales at that point unless you trade, it's not available until you get Waterfall (which is after Giant Chasm).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Did you forget we've had a thing called trading since day 1 and we've had wifi to trade since 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You can't get Ninetales at that point unless you trade, it's not available until you get Waterfall (which is after Giant Chasm).
    No, I didn't forget.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

No, I didn't forget.
    Well if you look at her sig, you can clearly see that she has a Ninetales in her team. Unless she hasn't actually got it yet.
    Omega Ruby

Well if you look at her sig, you can clearly see that she has a Ninetales in her team. Unless she hasn't actually got it yet.
    Not like half the forum has their planned teams in their signatures or anything

....and she has a garchomp in there. so

Quote Originally Posted by Zalman View Post
    What I'm expecting to be added:

- The "Pokémon following you around" feature returns, but hopefully this time it'll become optional.
    - Gym leader rematches
    - Battle Frontier
    I definitely agree with your comment, i want to see like HG/SS where you can go to different gyms on different days. Challenging them with their stronger and better pokemon. I think the Battle Frontier is set and World Tournament will be replacing it which im looking so forward to. Pokemon following you around feature will also be really nice, just looks cooler.

Did you just reply to a months-old post about things that we know aren't in

People need to be more creative about avatars, I'm getting confused already.

She probably doesn't have her entire team yet. I know I don't, I don't even have the damn game yet.

Not too expensive then.

Yeah I traded my Vulpix from my Pokemon White. Also my Gabite(which I also traded) was on level 47 and I really wanted to give it the experience so I can get Garchomp. So I Protected, Quick claw activated, I used Iron Tail and one shot knocked out the Cryogonals!

She probably doesn't have her entire team yet. I know I don't, I don't even have the damn game yet.
    No I have my team I just traded over a Vulpix, Togepi, and a Gible and they all eventually evolved.

Do pokemon suffer from disobedience if you transfer them from BW?
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Do pokemon suffer from disobedience if you transfer them from BW?
    Onlyif you dont have the required badges. I assume your not going to trade lvl 100´s right away and expect them to listen when you have 4-5 badges.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    Onlyif you dont have the required badges. I assume your not going to trade lvl 100´s right away and expect them to listen when you have 4-5 badges.
    In that case, can eggs be transfered? I was expecting Azurill to be available earlier, as in the expected first route along with Patrat.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

In that case, can eggs be transfered? I was expecting Azurill to be available earlier, as in the expected first route along with Patrat.
    Why? Azurill is still before the first gym and that is the only way you'll get it before the first gym since you can't trade until you beat it.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Why? Azurill is still before the first gym and that is the only way you'll get it before the first gym since you can't trade until you beat it.
    According to serebii, it's surf only, which doesn't seem right.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Page 311 of 362 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361 ... LastLast