Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362 LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,025 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I want to know what the obsession with the Poke Toy & Fluffy Tail is

There's a few sidequests that end with getting one of those and it's just...why

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm curious as to how many other people have gotten the random event at the Nacrene City cafe to occur for them.

Basically, if you talk to the changing customer on the lower floor, there's a random chance on a given day that they'll have a handkerchief that belongs to one of the other regulars, which you'll be asked to return to them, after which the customer who made the request will give you a Poke Toy (At least for the first time you complete it) when you talk to them the next time they show up.

I find it hard to believe that such a rare event would only have such a pitiful reward, as I've been checking the cafe every single day since I've had access to Nacrene City, and had it occur only one time so far.
    It is really that rare? The girl with the Pansage gave me the Grubby Hanky the very first time I walked in there...
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

She didn't give it to me for at least three weeks or so.

As I said, it seems to be completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I want to know what the obsession with the Poke Toy & Fluffy Tail is

There's a few sidequests that end with getting one of those and it's just...why
    Ya. I ended up keeping mine till post game thinking they were for something within the game only to find out they were still garbage

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Ya. I ended up keeping mine till post game thinking they were for something within the game only to find out they were still garbage
    I threw mine away. I hate those stupid things.

Well Fluffy Tails are a rare item, since you could only get them in mass via RSE, Really though, they should have just stuck to Poke Dolls, and just changed the doll design depending on the region.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Well Fluffy Tails are a rare item, since you could only get them in mass via RSE, Really though, they should have just stuck to Poke Dolls, and just changed the doll design depending on the region.
    Why would they have to change the designs though? Just make them have the Substitute sprite

I have been looking for this info, but cannot seem to find it. If I get the White Forest in Black 2, do I get the Shiny Dratini at the end like the Gible in Black Tower?

Thanks!
    In every game, I have trained one Pokemon to be my partner and friend. He has never let me down, and I will continue to befriend one in every game i Play.....
    His name?

I am a trainer of Abra.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkaj View Post
    I have been looking for this info, but cannot seem to find it. If I get the White Forest in Black 2, do I get the Shiny Dratini at the end like the Gible in Black Tower?

Thanks!
    No. You can't even fight Benga in White Treehollow if you're playing Black 2.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    No. You can't even fight Benga in White Treehollow if you're playing Black 2.
    Darn. Ok Thanks for the answer!
    In every game, I have trained one Pokemon to be my partner and friend. He has never let me down, and I will continue to befriend one in every game i Play.....
    His name?

I am a trainer of Abra.....

Hey, so I'm trying to breed some Pokémon for the VGC and I am starting for a Ferrothorn at the moment. So I'm trying to breed good ivs and I am attaching the specific iv holding bands to send down the ivs I want. Yet, I'm trying something I thought would work and it appears to be failing me.

I have two Ferroseeds. One has 31 in Att and the other has 31 in Def so I attach their respective bands to pass them down to the Pokémon that will be made from their union. Yet they only will produce a Pokémon that has an iv of 31 in one of those stats, not two. I was able to do this in Black but it seems like Black 2 that changed or I am forgetting what how I did it before. Am I missing something or is there a way to still pass both of their 31's?

Thanks for the quick reply!

You can only pass down one IV at a time reliably.

Having two Pokemon holding a power item will result in one of the respective IVs being passed down at random.

Therefore, it's better to just pick one Pokemon to pass down an IV with, and have the other pass down the correct nature using an Everstone.

You can only pass down one IV at a time reliably.

Having two Pokemon holding a power item will result in one of the respective IVs being passed down at random.
    So have one hold it and hope the other passes down along with it? Depressing but I guess its all I've got to go on. That being said, how easy is it to RNG breed?

I wouldn't know, since I don't RNG at all, and having to spend maybe a hour on average to get a borderline flawless Pokemon without it doesn't bother me.

Though I do know that's it's much more annoying, if not impossible to do it in B/W 2 because of how the first egg you receive from the daycare man upon loading a save will always be the same, even if you reset.

Okay, thanks for the help. I never RNGed before either and was just thinking about it due to timing. I'm auditioning for MFA programs in January so I wasn't certain if I'd have enough time between getting two different things ready. My future and this VGC event in the winter.

Thanks for the help!

Is it possible to get a female Eevee from Fennel after beating the game?
    Pokémon Black 2 FC: 2838 7963 4067
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4854 7540 4725

No.

It's always male, meaning you'll need to get one from the Dream World or from a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Or they could just not have them at all. The Smoke Ball serves their purpose except it can be used infinitely, and repels are as abundant as ever and wild pokemon are never troubling except if they have Explosion/Selfdestruct. I really don't see a niche for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

No.

It's always male, meaning you'll need to get one from the Dream World or from a trade.
    Or Hidden Grottos.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Or Hidden Grottos.
    Apparently eevee in hidden grottos are event only.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

First time I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 and I'm at Nimbassa City it has the ferris wheel and other buildings. A bt overwhelming place since it also has a part of the desert area and Route something. good place to level up some of my earlier pokemon I caught such as the Azul/Marril pokey and the patrat

Can anyone help me out, I'm trying to get the Hatching Power 3, now I see it is a white level 30 requirement. I have a Japanese white version (not started yet :/) and my black version which I have done the elite4. Few questions, 1 is there anyway to get hatching 3 on black alone? 2, if I have to get it on my Japanese white first how do I transfer it over? And 3!, does my black entree need level 30 too? Sorry for the long post, I hope someone can clear this up for me!
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Hey all, I have a question of which I think belongs here. If not, feel free to redirect me :-)
    I know that breeding a Pokemon holding an Everstone passes on Nature, but I wonder if there is also a way to pass on characteristics? and if so, is it then possible to breed so the newly hatched Pokemon gets the desired Nature AND Characteristic?
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Is anyone else's day/night cycle backwards in the game from what it really is? Cause for me when it's day time, it's night time in the game and vice versa. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it?

Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362 LastLast