Page 40 of 362 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    You know they really need to fix GTS in this game I am sick and tired of seeing "Wanted Zekrom Level One" Hopefully they fix that because I know I'm not the only one that wants that fixed.
    That won't be fixed, because then if they ever release a level one Zekrom as an event, it can't be traded.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

GTS isn't game based as far as I'm concerned, and considering how they can damn well update the entire PGL for the release of a game, they can make exceptions to restrictions as easily as they can filter bad words among random letter. This ain't the 90s.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    GTS isn't game based as far as I'm concerned, and considering how they can damn well update the entire PGL for the release of a game, they can make exceptions to restrictions as easily as they can filter bad words among random letter. This ain't the 90s.
    Probably more work than they're willing to put in.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That won't be fixed, because then if they ever release a level one Zekrom as an event, it can't be traded.
    I'm sure they'll release ANOTHER Tao dragon event and at level 1.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Probably more work than they're willing to put in.
    Laziness isn't exactly an excuse they could use for some simple html coding when it comes to making their services a little more tolerable. And that's the one thing I hated about Pokemon. Its on one hand the only community Nintendo acknowledges and on the other always getting a nice big shaft cause of Nintendo never really giving a damn bout the games afterwards.
    BLAH

I don't know if anyone said anything about this, but I hope for more things to be done with the seasons. The only big change was Winter. When Black and White were revealed to have seasons, I thought that they'd have differences when it comes to exploring. An example would to have water rise up a bit during the Summer to access some optional areas. I hope that they do something similar to this in BW2.

I'd like the games to also include more Triple and Rotation battles. There were only a few in BW so why not?
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    I'm sure they'll release ANOTHER Tao dragon event and at level 1.
    I doubt it. They aren't like the Sinnoh dragons.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Tomorrow probably we'll have more details about B2W2 because really it's getting annoying...
    We never had the option "Wi-fi Tag Battle" in any Pokemon Game... Don't expect them to put it in a third version.

I'm going to assume that the game can link over GTS with B&W1, so I don't think it'll change that much. At least I'm HOPING you can trade between the two over GTS, since BW2 is a sequel, not an entirely new generation of games.

This is more of a personal thing, but I'd like for Deerling and Sawsbuck to retain the form they're captured in. I think it would be cool to be able to have all four different season formes at once (I've always liked collecting multiple forms for pokemon; like I'd have two giratinas just to have the alternate, and I tried to collect every last Spinda design ever) I just think that'd be a neat feature. Or at least an item they can hold that would make them retain the forme.

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat
    And this ketchup makes it all complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsicotton View Post
    I'm going to assume that the game can link over GTS with B&W1, so I don't think it'll change that much. At least I'm HOPING you can trade between the two over GTS, since BW2 is a sequel, not an entirely new generation of games.

This is more of a personal thing, but I'd like for Deerling and Sawsbuck to retain the form they're captured in. I think it would be cool to be able to have all four different season formes at once (I've always liked collecting multiple forms for pokemon; like I'd have two giratinas just to have the alternate, and I tried to collect every last Spinda design ever) I just think that'd be a neat feature. Or at least an item they can hold that would make them retain the forme.
    It's neither a sequel nor a third version. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Treat it as speculation until then.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsicotton View Post
    This is more of a personal thing, but I'd like for Deerling and Sawsbuck to retain the form they're captured in.
    I have all the Deerling and Sawsbuck with the 4 different seasons stored in the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I don't know if anyone said anything about this, but I hope for more things to be done with the seasons. The only big change was Winter. When Black and White were revealed to have seasons, I thought that they'd have differences when it comes to exploring. An example would to have water rise up a bit during the Summer to access some optional areas. I hope that they do something similar to this in BW2.

I'd like the games to also include more Triple and Rotation battles. There were only a few in BW so why not?
    One of the only things that would really matter to me, more so then the story even. Would love if they made the seasons affect even the battles, perhaps eating up more PP in the summer do to the heat, or perhaps have harsh winds in the fall make flying Pokemon susceptible to ground attacks due to not being able to fly. They can do wonders if they wanted to, so I just don't understand why they don't.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I have all the Deerling and Sawsbuck with the 4 different seasons stored in the PC.
    I didn't know you could do that o-o
    I'm pretty sure they change when they're in your party, though, and I'd like to be able to take them out. I just think it'd be a nice sort of touch.

Also what was said before about bigger differences in the seasons, I have to agree. I think there should be bigger changes in the pokemon you can catch and the areas you can access other than the ones that are winter-specific, and the overworld should look a lot different with each season; maybe with gradual changes rather than sudden ones? I.e. you'll start to see snow at the end of Autumn, by the end of winter it's all starting to melt.

I don't know how many people would agree but I'd like for seasons to go with real-time seasons as well. :/

I used to wonder what McDonalds could be - until you shared your ketchup with me
    Big hamburger, tonnes of fries, a beautiful tray, milkshakes with straws, sharing nuggets is an easy feat

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    One of the only things that would really matter to me, more so then the story even. Would love if they made the seasons affect even the battles, perhaps eating up more PP in the summer do to the heat, or perhaps have harsh winds in the fall make flying Pokemon susceptible to ground attacks due to not being able to fly. They can do wonders if they wanted to, so I just don't understand why they don't.
    That would be interesting. Would also be cool to see the player characters wear different clothes depending on the season too. Maybe they could also do a 5-day forecast-esque thing in the game to tell us how upcoming weather in the game will be like.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    That would be interesting. Would also be cool to see the player characters wear different clothes depending on the season too. Maybe they could also do a 5-day forecast-esque thing in the game to tell us how upcoming weather in the game will be like.
    Weather forecastings sounds pretty good, really. I'd like for it to be able to rain in more than one area depending on weather and season rather than just raining in one specific area or just because there's a pokemon there. There could then be hail effects in all different parts of the region other than just when a pokemon uses hail. :T

Cool thoughts! I'd like, that if in the coming days to the change of season, there's a shop for you to buy clothes depending in which season is upcoming. I think it'd just be a clever touch to make the player more customisable

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
    Cool thoughts! I'd like, that if in the coming days to the change of season, there's a shop for you to buy clothes depending in which season is upcoming. I think it'd just be a clever touch to make the player more customisable
    I was thinking that the main characters could just change outfits depending on the season without needing to purchase them. It would be a lite way of adding customization.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Having to spend money on clothes would be kind of annoying. Though I do like the idea of customization, having preset clothes for the player characters to automatically change into when a new season comes would be easier.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    It's neither a sequel nor a third version. Nothing has been confirmed yet. Treat it as speculation until then.
    Serebii himself is calling these sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I was thinking that the main characters could just change outfits depending on the season without needing to purchase them. It would be a lite way of adding customization.
    I'd like that. Or, maybe just a "cold" outfit and a "warm" outfit. It was always weird that Hilda was dressed for Summer, while Hilbert was dressed for Winter, and yet they wore their clothes year-round.

What if they introduced twin Pokemon? That would be really cool, like two pokemon hatching out of one egg?

LEVEL UP.
    Last edited by Pokemonpal7; 11th March 2012 at 9:35 PM.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonpa7 View Post
    What if they introduced twin Pokemon? That would be really cool, like two pokemon hatching out of one egg?
    I don't think that would come with BW2, but I think this is a really cool idea! I wonder why twins haven't been thought of before.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I don't think that would come with BW2, but I think this is a really cool idea! I wonder why twins haven't been thought of before.
    That's what I thought when it came to me. Heck, it could have possibilities for triplets. Maybe it would happen in Gen.6.
    I am a Wholockian.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Sworn Metalhead's Banner - Eeveelover's Userbars

I wonder if they are going to be anymore pokemon lol. There are already so many dx
    Play Super Smash Flash Right Here: Super Smash Brothers Flash
    Play Pokemon Tower Defense Right Here: Pokemon Tower Defensel

Gym Battle rematches!!! That's like the only thing I want XD well there are more but yeah, thats the main thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Finalflashgame View Post
    I wonder if they are going to be anymore pokemon lol. There are already so many dx
    Given how popular the current games are, I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck with this gen and its pokemon for a long time yet instead of just introducing new ones.

Page 40 of 362 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast