Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362
Results 9,026 to 9,033 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

In the future, you guys will probably be better off posting questions in the BW2 Help Thread - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-2-Help-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Grey View Post
    Hey all, I have a question of which I think belongs here. If not, feel free to redirect me :-)
    I know that breeding a Pokemon holding an Everstone passes on Nature, but I wonder if there is also a way to pass on characteristics? and if so, is it then possible to breed so the newly hatched Pokemon gets the desired Nature AND Characteristic?
    If by characteristic you mean the things like "Likes to eat", those relate to the Pokemon's highest IVs:

HeartGold & SoulSilver add another means to transfer specific IVs over from parent to child.The manner of doing this is in having either parent hold a specific item. These Items are the "Power" Items introduced in Diamond & Pearl which boosted Effort Values earned when held. Attach these Items to either of the parents and their specific Individual Value will be passed on to the baby.
    You can find more info about halfway down this page - http://serebii.net/games/breed.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Natrillion View Post
    Is anyone else's day/night cycle backwards in the game from what it really is? Cause for me when it's day time, it's night time in the game and vice versa. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it?
    Have you checked whether or not your DS clock is set correctly with regards to AM and PM? ^^;

what does semi, non-redistributable ,redstributable pokemon means?? Anyone??

I just got black2, I LOVE IT. This is coming from hating Ruby/Sapphire from the short game, or maybe I rushed through those ones ^^; but now I am really enjoying this game, thoroughly going through everything is awesome, now I just need some friends/

Btw new to these forums, nice to meet you all!

Hey I'm new too so hi. I've just back into hite 2 again and I love it. Just not sure what end game stuff I've done because it's been a while since I last played it but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I can't wait to get my dex complete so I can't start my shiny hunt with the halp of the shiny charm but that's going to take ages!!!

hey guys is it ok if I use pokegen to TRANSFER and just TRANSFER pokemon from previous gens (w/o changing their stats) to white 2 / black 2 since I use desmume and the poke transfer lab is not working there.?

Has anyone noticed you can find LV 70 pokemon in fishing spots? I just got a level 70 seadra.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Has anyone noticed you can find LV 70 pokemon in fishing spots? I just got a level 70 seadra.
    Yes, that's about as high as the fishing Pokemon levels go, it is post game, after all.

Although if you go to Nature Sanctuary by seeing every Pokemon in the Unova Dex, you can get even higher level Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Anyone know when exactly you're supposed to find the Electirizer item on the Team Plasma Frigate ship?

Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362