Page 52 of 362 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I definitely think the Battle Subway will become a Frontier in some form or another. Most likely with trains taking you to certain facilities.
    I agree. I think that is the most likely outcome.

Although I wouldn't object if they took out the Battle Haxway completely. :P
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Maybe they'll add a train that takes you TO the Battle Frontier! The Subway is popular and has it's own bosses. They wouldn't scrap that very easily unless Emit and What'sHisName (Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the Subway. I don't really get around to it that often) left the Battle Subway for some other important role that has some backstory to it.

I hope it becomes legitimately obtainable w/o an event. My router has enough devices connected to it atm, and my DSi Doesn't normally get good service often... So I'm not a big trader.

~AZX
    Current 5 Gen Playthrough Progress

Spoiler:- 5 Generations of Epicness:

I just want another factory, it was my favorite facility.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I definitely think the Battle Subway will become a Frontier in some form or another. Most likely with trains taking you to certain facilities.
    Very possible, but I wonder what that would mean for Straiton/Dreamyard and the Pokemon League:

But if there were facilities at the end of each pathway, I think the train on the circular pathway would continue to serve as the Battle Subway since it has no apparent destination, with all battle modes compressed to one train.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    They will utilize the microphone and you can now sing during the musicals. XD

Ignore that.
    Hmmm... entirely new gameplay features.... I can't think of anything but I have a weird feeling that it may be 3DS exclusive...
    what if they mad a mini game where you had to blow into the mic and inflate Drifloon and Drifblim? hahaha
    It's going to have the same DSi enhanced features as B/W had, which also work on the 3DS. That's about all the usefulness you'll see out the 3DS.
    there were DSi enhancements on the original?
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    Very possible, but I wonder what that would mean for Straiton/Dreamyard and the Pokemon League:

But if there were facilities at the end of each pathway, I think the train on the circular pathway would continue to serve as the Battle Subway since it has no apparent destination, with all battle modes compressed to one train.
    Wait, if the trains are supposed to bring you to the different Battle Facilities, wouldn't the red, light blue, and brown trains bring you to places outside of Unova?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I just want another factory, it was my favorite facility.
    Well, there will definitely be a Rental Battle style Battle Facility, so you don't have to worry about its absence.

I'd say that this generation unova may be the last poke generation on the graphics environment. Most likely the next gen will be the new beginning for the realm of our begging 3Dimensions that just about everybody demanded over and OVER AGAIN!

you know, try to read my reply on page 61 and yourselves that question.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    what if they mad a mini game where you had to blow into the mic and inflate Drifloon and Drifblim? hahaha

there were DSi enhancements on the original?
    LOL!

Yes. The camera was usable when playing on a DSi (for the Xtransceiver I believe).

If you add me P/VM me.

I hope the music Emotion is played more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Wait, if the trains are supposed to bring you to the different Battle Facilities, wouldn't the red, light blue, and brown trains bring you to places outside of Unova?
    I was thinking new areas of Unova. And I think they'll lead to more than just Battle Facilities. I think the region is getting an expansion with new towns and routes, similar to the expansion that was Sevii in FrLg.

Well, there will definitely be a Rental Battle style Battle Facility, so you don't have to worry about its absence.
    we can't really say that with 100% confidence. A battle frontier isn't even confirmed at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    LOL!

Yes. The camera was usable when playing on a DSi (for the Xtransceiver I believe).
    really? that would explain why I wouldn't notice or know of any enhancement (I've never used the Xtransceiver).

Maybe they could implement the camera in some way? Don't really know what they'd do with it, but they could do something

One thing I just remembered I missed from DPPt were the stickers you could put on your pokeball to make custom animations when you released your pokemon. That was a GREAT feature

I never used the Xtransceiver either. So my bottom screen was always empty and pointless. I hope the bottom screen in BW2 is how it is in HgSs. Except replace the PokeGear option with the Xtransceiver. I would love it if we could access all menus (Pokemon, Bag, etc) without interrupting the overworld. As in we could keep the bag or Pokemon menu up on the bottom screen for easy access without having to leave the menu to walk around on the top screen.

I never used the Xtransceiver either. So my bottom screen was always empty and pointless. I hope the bottom screen in BW2 is how it is in HgSs. Except replace the PokeGear option with the Xtransceiver. I would love it if we could access all menus (Pokemon, Bag, etc) without interrupting the overworld. As in we could keep the bag or Pokemon menu up on the bottom screen for easy access without having to leave the menu to walk around on the top screen.
    I hated the menu in HGSS. I would only be okay with the menu going to the bottom screen if it was similar to how it is now, just on the bottom, or if it's like HGSS but with a lot more items per screen

This, in BW my bottom screen was useless except for battles, actually I would prefer the DPPT bottom screen more but as long as there is content on it i am happy, the idea of the bag on the bottom is simple but quick and resourceful.
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

A combination of the Xtransceiver, the Pokétch, and the HG/SS format for the bottom screen would be nice.
    I liked the Pokétch equal to the bottom screen of HG/SS, but the Xtransceiver was really just useless.

Nothing for Straiton, Dreamyard, the league, and the unity tower, but yes for all the other stops, which are 5. Add the subway and we got 6 facilities with 7 brains, which would be great. And yes, the circle would be where the trains loop.
    Places inside Unova, probably an expansion giving each area 2-3 new routes and such. Would love if they took the frontier and made it something like gyms+. Much harder, but also a form of recognition as a trainer. Perhaps even that would give you access to the speculated champion battles.
    A combination of the Xtransceiver, the Pokétch, and the HG/SS format for the bottom screen would be nice.
    I liked the Pokétch equal to the bottom screen of HG/SS, but the Xtransceiver was really just useless.
    THIS. The Xtransceiver blows, being just a phone watch. If they gave it a map feature it would be great.
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 15th March 2012 at 2:34 PM.
    BLAH

I agree to this. My C-Gear is often turned off since I mostly spend time playing offline. So to me, it's just a waste of space. I always have the Itemfinder equipped. It's more useful than the C-Gear. They should make the C-gear optional and/or have it as a part of an all-in-one combination type of gadget.

Also, I want the bag screen from HGSS.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

C-gear is basically the Xtransceiver, so if they were to just give it a map function and some other stuff it would be great.
    BLAH

I'd love to be able to go to other peoples white forest / black city (That is assuming this will have those), over wi-fi.

I'd also like them to put back the auto level 100 thing for wi-fi battles.. and have more settings rather than just flat and free.. I hated how setting it to flat would add other rules you might not even want too, like only 3 Pokémon, banning some Pokémon... what if I just wanted level 50 but not all this other stuff forced upon me??

I wonder if they can do that and still keep it compatible with B/W.
    Last edited by poke_girl; 15th March 2012 at 3:32 PM.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

The HG/SS bottom menu was OK. But as for B2/W2, create something that slides. Like you can slide across the different icons on the touch screen. Use the Musical Contest and Dress-Up format of sliding for example. Only with the two different versions, the background color would be either Black or White. Like I've said before, you can slide the stylus across the touch screen to view the different icons such as Bag/Pokemon/Options/Save/etc..

Let this be something like a cross between the PokeWatch in Sinnoh, only without the 8-Bit, and the C-Gear. That would be interesting to me.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

I liked hgss bottom screen especially the item case.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree to this. My C-Gear is often turned off since I mostly spend time playing offline. So to me, it's just a waste of space. I always have the Itemfinder equipped.
    Same with me, and I hate that whenever I go into a menu it closes it. I really want that to be changed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

is the item finder that useful? O_o

and someone suggested on another BW2 thread that GF should add in more stuff for Dive and Dive Ball utility. I hadn't thought of this. It would be neat to have more areas to explore underwater AND to have pokemon encounter you underwater this time.

I also miss that some pokemon only appeared at night, or in the morning, or during the day. I would really like this feature alongside seasons, with a larger amount of catchable pokemon in game so that the diversity pokemon that appear depending on both time of day and time of year is noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    is the item finder that useful?

I also miss that some pokemon only appeared at night, or in the morning, or during the day. I would really like this feature alongside seasons, with a larger amount of catchable pokemon in game so that the diversity pokemon that appear depending on both time of day and time of year is noticeable.
    A thousand times yes! I love the item finder.

Oh god no! One or the other, but not both. Imagine having to wait until winter, at midnight, in order to catch a pokemon (and it only just turned spring). It would drive people insane. No thank you.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    A thousand times yes! I love the item finder.

Oh god no! One or the other, but not both. Imagine having to wait until winter, at midnight, in order to catch a pokemon (and it only just turned spring). It would drive people insane. No thank you.
    I know this lol, it bothers me less though because I haven't actually gone out and caught a non-legendary pokemon in a while. I want the thrill of the hunt back!

Would it be better if they added Day/Night exclusivity only for pokemon that appeared yer-round? It bothers me that I can catch Purrloin and Noctowl at noon for some reason....

Page 52 of 362 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast