Page 53 of 362 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 9033

Thread: Gameplay Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    is the item finder that useful? O_o

and someone suggested on another BW2 thread that GF should add in more stuff for Dive and Dive Ball utility. I hadn't thought of this. It would be neat to have more areas to explore underwater AND to have pokemon encounter you underwater this time.

I also miss that some pokemon only appeared at night, or in the morning, or during the day. I would really like this feature alongside seasons, with a larger amount of catchable pokemon in game so that the diversity pokemon that appear depending on both time of day and time of year is noticeable.
    That was me about the Dive stuff.

The description of the Dive Ball makes no sense in BW(Yes people say it's just a hint for remakes)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I know this lol, it bothers me less though because I haven't actually gone out and caught a non-legendary pokemon in a while. I want the thrill of the hunt back!

Would it be better if they added Day/Night exclusivity only for pokemon that appeared yer-round? It bothers me that I can catch Purrloin and Noctowl at noon for some reason....
    Ooooor......you could just go on a shiny hunt.
    MY FIRST EVER RANDOM SHINY!: (4/15/2011)

If you add me P/VM me.

Spoiler:- CREDITS:

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    That was me about the Dive stuff.

The description of the Dive Ball makes no sense in BW(Yes people say it's just a hint for remakes)
    it felt odd saying "rocky505 mentioned Dive Balls in another thread" and I didn't feel much like quoting lol, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Ooooor......you could just go on a shiny hunt.
    is that as easy in BW as it was in DPPt (not that that was easy)? My 4th gen games were stolen quite a while ago, so I can't leave Unova and go for a shiny hunt in Sinnoh
    PM or VM me for more trade info

it felt odd saying "rocky505 mentioned Dive Balls in another thread" and I didn't feel much like quoting lol, sorry

is that as easy in BW as it was in DPPt (not that that was easy)? My 4th gen games were stolen quite a while ago, so I can't leave Unova and go for a shiny hunt in Sinnoh
    From my experience, yes. I've managed to catch shiny on this game consistently, where as they where nonexistent in the other games.

If you add me P/VM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    From my experience, yes. I've managed to catch shiny on this game consistently, where as they where nonexistent in the other games.
    really now? Come to think of it, I've only run into one shiny before BW (and I've been playing since Gold and Silver came out). Since playing White though, I've ran into a shiny Piloswine and a shiny Klink...

Do you have any special technique or do you just run around in grass?

really now? Come to think of it, I've only run into one shiny before BW (and I've been playing since Gold and Silver came out). Since playing White though, I've ran into a shiny Piloswine and a shiny Klink...

And I haven't run into any since I've started playing (and I started when RBY came out), until now.

I just run around and keep track of my steps. I usually go for the ones that appear shiny the most (like Litwick - my first ever random shiny). I use the Masuda Method, too.

If you add me P/VM me.

Our last hope is Pokemon Smash...

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Our last hope is Pokemon Smash...
    I wouldn't count on getting too much information from them. If any at all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    I was thinking new areas of Unova. And I think they'll lead to more than just Battle Facilities. I think the region is getting an expansion with new towns and routes, similar to the expansion that was Sevii in FrLg.
    I see this as a very likely possibility. Since we know it's an actual sequel then we wouldn't want the exact same cities with nothing else added would we..?
    My Y Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I wouldn't count on getting too much information from them. If any at all.
    It's going to be the best unveiling of boxarts of all time

Yeah, they'll probably show box arts. But they've already shown us Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, so showing us box arts isn't really worth a lot of excitement by itself. So they might have something more in store for us too.

...I hope.

This is Pokemon smash don't put it past them to do just that. Hell, wasn't it only a week or so ago where they just revealed the names even though we've seen em already? Yep. Maybe later towards the end of the month sure, but not now.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    Yeah, they'll probably show box arts. But they've already shown us Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, so showing us box arts isn't really worth a lot of excitement by itself. So they might have something more in store for us too.

...I hope.
    Probably like a 6 seconds of game play.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    After the huge CoroCoro disappointment, I would be perfectly happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    This is Pokemon smash don't put it past them to do just that. Hell, wasn't it only a week or so ago where they just revealed the names even though we've seen em already? Yep. Maybe later towards the end of the month sure, but not now.
    To be fair towards Smash, it's recorded in advance and Masuda on the show said he'd reveal them next week.
    Just jumped the gun a bit.

That's way too much to hope for. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see any actual gameplay before release.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That's way too much to hope for. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see any actual gameplay before release.
    We'll probably at least see something in the trailer, whenever that is. It'd be bad business sense to show us nothing.

I'd expect something like 6 seconds of an intro. I doubt CoroCoro would put any gameplay scenes any sooner. But it's accurate.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

At the risk of repeating everything everyone wants in the new game...I thought I'd change it up a little (sorry if someone mentioned this already. I don't feel like reading 66 pages of the same thing though).

I'd like to see something done with the c-gear. It feels pretty useless... I mean... I really liked the apps you could get in D/P/Pl. I think they should utilize the c-gear a little more with stuff like that. Ie; counter for EV training, day care checker, trainer counter (for shiny hunting), etc.

I'd also like to see a return of berry plots...it's a little ridiculous to have to go to the DW for berries...I hate that place sooo much.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky.my.Skitty View Post
    I'd also like to see a return of berry plots...it's a little ridiculous to have to go to the DW for berries...I hate that place sooo much.
    I don't recall seeing this mentioned.

I don't think they'll return in BW2 though. Unless they give you a portable pot to plant them in again

But since BW2 is compatible with Dream World, I doubt we'll be able to plant berries in game

Yeah i concur, my first shiny obtained by myself came in this game very early on in Wellspring Cave in the form of a roggnerola, i did get a legitimate piplup shiny in a trade in 4th Gen though
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Seriously, it's pretty suspicious that the game is out in less than three months and we know next to nothing about it. Sounds like they're trying to overhype it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Seriously, it's pretty suspicious that the game is out in less than three months and we know next to nothing about it. Sounds like they're trying to overhype it.
    No, it's the complete opposite. They're not hyping it at all. If they were giving us a ton of information and continuously talking about it it would be overhyping.

No, it's the complete opposite. They're not hyping it at all. If they were giving us a ton of information and continuously talking about it it would be overhyping.
    No, I mean that they're not telling us anything on purpose to get us more excited. Which means either they're hiding something really good or really bad. Either way, it makes me nervous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    No, I mean that they're not telling us anything on purpose to get us more excited. Which means either they're hiding something really good or really bad. Either way, it makes me nervous.
    No that is all you, if it is making you nervous you need to calm down.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Page 53 of 362 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast