Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pokémon Creepypasta Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I just found one called "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Death". It was okay, I guess, but I didn't really find it that scary. IDK, I guess I just don't scare very easily.
    I didn't think that was that scary either. It was kind of an interesting concept though. And it was weird to read because my grandma is named Myra too...

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

Quote Originally Posted by RondezView View Post
    I didn't think that was that scary either. It was kind of an interesting concept though. And it was weird to read because my grandma is named Myra too...
    Okay good, so it's not just me. Everyone in the comments is acting like this thing is the best thing since sliced bread.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 8th April 2013 at 7:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Just read the article on the "Lavender Town Syndrome" and did some research; I know most of it is fake, but the real parts are interesting. Anybody else read this?

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/La..._Town_Syndrome
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Yeah it is pretty interesting. Speaking of the scary part about lavender town (mainly dealing with Gary) what's more of a mystery is why Cubone wasn't in his party then even though he said he caught it. Who cares about Raticate being dead, nobody ever really had information to prove that, this however is an even bigger mystery and I find it odd how it was overlooked.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Read "JESSICA". That one was amazing.
    Like, track-down-the-creator-and-glomp-them amazing.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Found an interesting one called "Vermilion City Construction Project". It basically was made to explain the old man and the Machop in Vermilion City. While I think the author might've pushed it a little bit, the ending sentence did make me go "whoa", so I liked it.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

From all the PokePastas I've read, the one that scares me the most is Snow on Mt. Silver. There was a scripted video of it too, and the effects in that video were horrifying. If you can find it, watch at your own risk. It's creepy! I couldn't sleep for days from watching it.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

Went ahead to look that up. Read the story first, and I liked it. Then when I found the video, I felt it's a pretty good hack, one of the better ones out there. I thought it was neat, until we got to "CELEBI used PERISH SONG", and for the last few seconds I heard something go off outside and stop just when the screen blacked out (my grandfather's working on the car), and I went "NOPE-NOPE-NOPE". But I kept watching, and as gruesome as the edited sprites looked, it was still really neat. I always admire those creepypasta that have their own footage to go with it and it was apparent a lot of work went into them. This one's no exception.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go cry in the bathroom.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Yeeegh.... Snow on Mt. Silver..... yeah, the custom hack made for that was a whole different level of creepy. What makes this pasta even more creepy to me: In Heartgold/Soulsilver..... at the top of Mt. Silver..... it's SNOWING. O_O

I got hooked on these for awhile...can''t remember how I found them exactly. One of the first ones I read was Lost Silver, and it got me pretty freaked out. I read most of the really well-known ones, and I'd still say Lost Silver is one of the creepiest.

Easter Egg was also pretty freaky, and while Lavender Town Tone didn't really scare me that much when I read it, I can never hear the music the same way again and developed a weird fascination for it.

The Purin creepypasta wasn't one of the best written IMO, but that Jigglypuff haunts me o.O.

Going to read some of the recommended ones... (new here)

Just a creepypasta I wrote.
        Spoiler:- Pasta:

Does anyone recall a creepypasta involving Smoochum or (I think?) in some dark cave...? I read it many years ago and couldn't sleep for some time after it. I was quite young though so maybe I overreacted. I would like to revisit it if anybody could find it though....

Hmm, I remember that I used to read a bunch of Pokčmon creepypasta last year. It's really quite cool how creative most of them are– the ones that aren't rip-offs or cliché, I should say. I, personally, found the Hypno creepypasta the most scary. Since reading that, I have refused to have anything o do with Hypno, whether it be Pokedex entries, creepypasta, in-game encounters, and that kind of thing.

Another Pokemon creepypasta I've read (and NEVER want to read again) is called "The Lab". You think Team Rocket is bad from what you DO know? Well.....
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lab

Reccomendation: Don't read this directly before or after eating.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Another Pokemon creepypasta I've read (and NEVER want to read again) is called "The Lab". You think Team Rocket is bad from what you DO know? Well.....
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lab

Reccomendation: Don't read this directly before or after eating.
    Yeaaaaah, it was obviously written for shock value. But it falls hard at the believability of it. Yes, Team Rocket has killed Pokémon, but they run the black market. If they do indeed sell items made from Pokémon, they would do it cleanly and not as senseless torture. And all for the sake of making the "ultimate Pokémon"? Yes, they used Pokémon as tools, but nothing like that.

I don't remember, is this the game-verse? Because if it is, then the creepypasta fails because there's little to no implication in the games that Giovanni was involved with Mewtwo. Blaine would be the more appropriate choice than Giovanni, but even I doubt he'd be that cruel.

So yeah. Not scary. Battery Ditto is more believable.
    I survived Pupa.

I definitely agree. The former was poorly written and unrealistic, the latter was awesome. I can't believe that I've never seen that before!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Yeaaaaah, it was obviously written for shock value. But it falls hard at the believability of it. Yes, Team Rocket has killed Pokémon, but they run the black market. If they do indeed sell items made from Pokémon, they would do it cleanly and not as senseless torture. And all for the sake of making the "ultimate Pokémon"? Yes, they used Pokémon as tools, but nothing like that.

I don't remember, is this the game-verse? Because if it is, then the creepypasta fails because there's little to no implication in the games that Giovanni was involved with Mewtwo. Blaine would be the more appropriate choice than Giovanni, but even I doubt he'd be that cruel.

So yeah. Not scary. Battery Ditto is more believable.
    I'm assuming this takes place in the world of the comic. Only in the comic does any sort of real violence occur, thus only in the comic would this kind of horror be more likely to be seen by the characters.

And I never said this pasta was good. I just said it gives a whole different (and frankly more sickening) twist to Team Rocket's Pokemon experiments.

Lavender Town......just Lavender Town.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

I've been reading and listening Pokémon creepypastas for a long time now and I've written one my self. In case you want to read it, it takes place in Pokémon X and goes as followed:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Vegetable Mareep of Kalos

I love Pokémon. As soon as a new game gets released, I play it almost religiously. I became especially happy when I heard about X and Y, as they would be released simultaneously worldwide. Finally, a main series Pokémon game without the inconvenience of waiting months on end for a western release.

But I digress.

Once I got my hands on Pokémon X, my new adventure in the Kalos region began. I started out with a male Froakie named Kermit. Ten days after starting the game, I’ve raised my whole team to beyond level eighty before challenging the elite four and the champion.

Once I had finished the initial game, I went about exploring areas I missed during my game play as well as the hope to complete my Pokédex.
    And that’s where things get……weird.

I battled a horde of Mareep on route twelve. When I was returned to the over-world, a pokéball had appeared on the battle site. When I picked it up, the message “You obtained a Lamb Berry” appeared. I found that odd because when obtaining a berry in X and Y, it’s usually near a berry tree and they are shown as a tiny round berry like item, instead of a Pokéball item model.

I checked the lamb berry and as expected, it was found in the berry pocket. For some odd reason, when selecting the lamb berry, the cry of a Mareep was played while all the other berries didn’t have any cries at all.

The icon for the lamb berry looked like a yellowish cloud with small green leaves and a stem attached. Curiously I read the description.

“A berry often found near flocks of Mareep. If held by a Pokémon, it makes the Pokémon immune to electric attacks”

When I read that, I thought that this could come in handy in future battles. I decided to go to the berry garden on route seven, near Camphrier Town, where I planted the berry and added water to the soil, resulting in another Mareep cry after watering the buried lamb berry.

For about three or four days, I kept checking out the bush that grew from the lamb berry. Unlike the other berry bushes, which are usually green leafed, the lamb berry bush had yellow leaves and a blue stem: the same color scheme as a Mareep. It was also much bigger than the normal berry bushes, at least double or triple the size.
    When I attempted to harvest the newly grown berries, multiple Mareep cries were heard simultaneously. Then came the transition animation for a battle with multiple Pokémon. What appeared surprised me and made me feel a little sick.

I recognized the battlefield scene as being similar to that of Santalune Forest and the forest covering route twenty. However, rather than normal foliage, the trees were all the same color scheme as the lamb berry bush. In front of me was a central lamb berry bush from which five Mareep were hung from on stems as if they themselves were the fruit of the bush.

I sent out my Pyroar, Ceasar and attacked one of the Mareep that were hanging from the tree-like bush. Although I managed to bring the opposing Mareep’s HP to zero, the normal fainting animation did not occur. Instead, the Mareep shriveled up and during the animation a weak distorted cry was heard, along with the sound of cracking and crumbling of bones along with the sound of stretching skin. The skin pulled tightly around the skull and leg bones, falling off of its stem to the ground with a hard thud sound before disintegrating to dust. I was then met with the text “Mareep has died”.

The color faded from my face when I saw what had transpired; I felt my lunch rising up from my stomach, but I managed to hold it in. The event reminded me of a story I've read a long time ago but I couldn't figure out what it was. I repeated the same process on each opponent until only one Mareep remained. I tried to capture it, like any wild Pokémon. I succeeded with the use of only one Pokéball.

My team was already full, so the newly captured Mareep was sent directly to the PC. When I returned to the over-world, the lamb berry bush had not died off and vanished the way I would have expected it to do once berries have been harvested. Not only that, but more lamb berry bushes had sprouted from the soil patches throughout the entire garden. Mareep cries could be heard through the entire area.

This was freaking me out. I decided to leave the garden and head to the Pokémon Center in Camphrier Town to check up on the Mareep I had caught. I switched out my Heliolisk, Nedry for the newly caught Mareep and checked out its stats. The Mareep itself appeared a bit withered and sickly. It also said that it is an ELECTRIC/GRASS type instead of the usual electric type. Also its HP bar showed as if it had been damaged during the battle, but I didn’t even attack it during the battle. Even if I did damage it during the battle, I expected it's HP to be fully recovered like what usually happens when a newly captured Pokémon was sent to the PC box. It only had one move – Seed Flare – a move I was sure Mareep couldn’t learn.

When I left the Center, I noticed that every ten steps, the screen would glitch. It was much like if a Pokémon were poisoned. “This is impossible” I thought to myself “Poison damage while walking in the over-world hasn't been in the games since it was last used in the fourth generation main game series”. When I checked my party, my Mareep’s health deteriorated. When checking its stats, the model had become more sickly and grotesque. Another ten steps and the mareep’s health was less then half it's total HP and looked even worse then before.

I tried to give it a super potion, but it had no effect. The Electric sheep's health just continue to deteriorate with every step. Suddenly I met with the animation for Sweet Scent, though yellowish, rather than its normal pink. A text then followed, “Mareep used Seed Flare. Mareep has died”.

I checked the stats and the character model was now a skull next to a pile of withered wool with flies all around it. Its type has changed to GRASS/GHOST. Its status now says “DEAD”

Now I was sure what these transpired events reminded me off. It's a myth called "The Vegetable lamb of Tartary", in which, like the Mareep in the game, sheep grew from a mysterious plant and slowly die when "harvested". Did Game Freak finally wanted to add an event based on a rather dark myth? I was both creeped out and intrigued.

When returning to the over-world, to my shock, I noticed yellow and blue sprouts appearing along the route. Some of which have become full-fledged lamb berry bushes. I tried to enter the grass to find other Pokémon. However, I kept running into the same horrifying horde battles with the lamb berry bushes with a flock of dangling Mareep.

I managed to escape the battles, but every escape simply made way for another battle, and then another in constant succession. More and more Mareep cries flooded the speakers. The cries grew so loud and numerous that the background music was drowned out completely. At that point, the screen glitched horribly and then received a message “The save file has gone corrupt and is deleted”

There I was....hours of training my team gone to waste. All of it...gone. That strange in-game experience...cost me all of it. Once I snapped out of my utter disbelief, I hurried online to see if others have had similar experiences with this event. Had others lost hours of progress due to this? Indeed, I found that I had not been the only one.

There were several other cases just like mine.... So many that even Nintendo....Even Game Freak have acknowledged it, though with no explanation as to why it had occurred. Instead, they simply offered special patches to prevent it.

I've since restarted the game and began rebuilding the team I lost. This time, I know to never pick up or plant a lamb berry. I can resume normal game play now, but I'll never forget the invasion of the vegetable Mareep of Kalos.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this one and let me know what you think of it =D

Is this Forum still alive?

Anyway, I have goosebumps to two Creepypasta, which is the best one; Lost Silver and the scariest one to me, Easter Egg : Snow on Mt. Silver... it sends shivers throughout my body... >.<

But what's more scary is that they created a video on Easter Egg : Snow on Mt. Silver... It was scarier than the actual story... did you guys watched it yet? Caz I could send the link if you want...
    "My bikes been barbecued!" - May

I support FranticShipping from manga, and HoennShipping from the games, and possible the anime. I just love these two to be together.

http://devilboy58.deviantart.com/ - DeviantART account.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4332614/- FanFiction account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123