Thread: My Fire/Electric Deck

Default My Fire/Electric Deck

This is the second deck I've built. I don't know if this sounds bad but the deck is built for pure brute strength. Let me know what you think

(All Pokemon are from Next Destinies)

1 Zekrom EX
    3 Zekrom
    1 Mewtwo EX
    1 Moltres
    3 - 2 Arcanine (1 ability & 1 Crunch)
    2 - 2 - 1 Chandelure
    2 - 2 - 1 Luxray

21 Pokemon

8 Electric
    11 Fire
    4 Prism
    2 DCE

25 Energies

3 Cilan
    1 PETM
    1 Bianca
    1 Prof. Juniper
    2 PONT
    1 Exp. Share
    1 Eviolite
    1 Revive
    1 Level Ball
    1 Heavy Ball
    1 Pokemon Center (stadium)

14 t-s-s

The DCE are mainly for insta-powering Mewtwo EX since I don't run psychic energy and the Prism's are for the basics. I've played this deck a few times and after seeing my bench with at least 2 Zekroms ready to go it starts to mess with my opponent.

I think this is a nice deck, but too many zekroms
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

How many do you think I should have and what should I replace the others with?

About 2 or 3, one being the EX.Though IDK what to replace with, maybe a tough firetype like Emboar to back it up....?

He's freaking hot.

I thought about Emboar but I would have to take out all the Zekroms to make way for his evos

Right, so perhaps using a Heatmor.I would consider Victini if that isn't too much legends

He's freaking hot.

I like Victini but that would be too many. The Zekroms are awesome because not only do they kill in matches but seeing 4 of them on my bench can really psyche out an opponent.

But how are my thoughts on using Heatmor?If u want to use the Zekroms its fine

He's freaking hot.

I have a couple of those and I'll put them in. I like that he does burn for one energy so that may come in really handy.

I'm going to make a definition right here, it has no structure, if you want to run cards like zekrom EX, zekrom, mewtwo EX at turn 1, then i suggest you get rid of both the chandelure and luxray lines to add in nobel victor's Eelektrik (dynamotor), this way it allows those 5 power house's the chance for faster play and a consistent ohko rate, so even if one of them goes down, another can be played out as fresh as a daisy and ready to deal 120+ that next turn. As a side note I would suggest adding in defender and more eviolite so zekroms bolt strike doesn't do 40 to itself.
    Last edited by ven?; 28th February 2012 at 12:55 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Before we begin ven?, you take Pokemon way too serious. This deck isn't for serious play although I think it would do pretty well. The deck has awesome structure because they Zekroms are for getting my bench built up. No one's deck is perfect and no deck can be set up in one fell swoop. As my Zekroms are taking their beating and doing their thing my bench is getting ready to go. I have an Eelektrik and its pointless to run them if they aren't doing anything but grabbing energy. I want them all to be able to compete and the DCE are for powering my tanks up quickly.

Every deck at a regular league and or tournament level is made to be used and setup in the first turn, hell my deck plays paralyze turn 1, trainer lock turn 2 with 4 bench, when I played cities a majority of people already have most of they're techs and major attacker's already attacking and or ready to go with in the first two turn's easily, all because of how they made they're deck's. However you're right no deck is perfect which is why we have weaknesses, but it is understanding these weaknesses and creating strengths off of them that makes them stronger.

I may seem serious, but I want to see a deck work and when I don't I get angry. 25 energy and 14 t/s/s + the fact of only having 2 dce means I can curb stomp your zekrom's before they have a chance to attack back, also you're cards have no type of combination or T/S/S that supports it, I could just catcher up half your bench and slowly kill them for fun before you have the chance to do much of anything.

seeing 4 zekrom on my bench can really psyche out an opponent.
    I fear no pokemon card, you're out of luck here (also I play regigigas which in theory is an extra turn slower version of outrage that deals a max of 220, plus black belt 260 *drool's*, I drool often when I get to do that)
    Last edited by ven?; 2nd March 2012 at 4:35 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).