Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3

Exclamation Kingdom Hearts 3

Finally, after so many excruciating years, we have finally gained an official teaser as to what Kingdom Hearts 3 will be like. It also seems that the Walt Disney Animation Studio will be heavily involved with the game too!

Long story short, it's finally in production, what are everybody's thought son it so far?
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

It's been in production since 2013 (possibly earlier). We got some footage during 2013's E3, but we definitely got a lot more in this one.

So...we got Tangled world. That's nice. I'm sure that'll be fun. There's rumors about a Treasure Planet world, so I'm freaking ecstatic if they announce that in the future. I swear, that's the only world I've wanted.

Looks like some limit forms are based off Disney rides...eh, it doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's Kingdom Hearts, so I'm sure they'll make it work.

I'm just nitpicking though- Young Xehanort and Eraqus was pretty cool to see and that animation. OH MY GOSH that animation. So beautiful.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

When I saw the trailer, I felt like my childhood was complete. It looks like the worlds are going to be large and very explorable.

I'm also glad this game is making progress with development. It would of been a shame if the game just died along the way (like The Last Guardian almost did).

I think that this game will mark the end of Sora's saga and the next Kingdom Hearts will have a new protagonist, as I believe the creator/developer said that their will be more KH games after this.
    ^Characters from Sengoku Basara^
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest

So yeah...don't know who the 2 kids in the trailer were. (Only played Chain of Memories, KH1 and KH2) So i'm guessing that i'd unfortunately have to play the side games to understand KHIII then?

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    So yeah...don't know who the 2 kids in the trailer were. (Only played Chain of Memories, KH1 and KH2) So i'm guessing that i'd unfortunately have to play the side games to understand KHIII then?
    At the very least, Birth By Sleep and 3D are going to be essential for this one. 358/2 might be relevant, but it'll be to a far lesser extent. And yes, the two children are important characters in the grand scheme of things.

I'm pretty sure everything of importance in Re:Coded is either repeated or alluded to in 3D, so that one isn't a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    At the very least, Birth By Sleep and 3D are going to be essential for this one. 358/2 might be relevant, but it'll be to a far lesser extent. And yes, the two children are important characters in the grand scheme of things.

I'm pretty sure everything of importance in Re:Coded is either repeated or alluded to in 3D, so that one isn't a big deal.
    Ugh....This is what i get for getting an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3. (Came back into the fold with PS4 though)

Serebii.net Claims:

Ugh....This is what i get for getting an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3. (Came back into the fold with PS4 though)
    I'm sure KHI.5 and KHII.5 will come to PS4/Xbone someday. It took FFX/X-2 HD about 11 months for the PS4 port to be announced. KHII.5 came out in December, so it's only 6m old. I predict it will be announced at PSX in December.

The two characters are young Xehanort (spiky grey hair) and young Eraqus (wavy black hair). Just like how Roxas looks like Ventus, Xemnas looks like what Xehanort looked like as an adult (before he got old and went bald of course). I wonder who'll voice Master Xehanort now that Leonard Nimoy has unfortunately passed away?

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Can't wait to see the game finished in 10+ years assuming there are no delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    I think that this game will mark the end of Sora's saga and the next Kingdom Hearts will have a new protagonist, as I believe the creator/developer said that their will be more KH games after this.
    I wouldn't bet on it, I've seen protagonist have their sagas dragged out to a ridiculous degree.

Would love to wrong though!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now excepting single battles!
    Literally nothing to write in sig

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Nomura has already said the exact opposite will happen, that Sora will continue to lead the charge beyond the Xehanort Saga. Granted that was years ago that he said that, so who knows what plans have/haven't changed since.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    Can't wait to see the game finished in 10+ years assuming there are no delays.

I wouldn't bet on it, I've seen protagonist have their sagas dragged out to a ridiculous degree.

Would love to wrong though!
    Switched to Unreal Engine 4, and Nomura gone. This and FFXV will finally both release on 2016... I hope. 2016 would not only mark 10 years since FF versus XIII was first announced, but only mark 10 years since KHII came out in the west.

Nomura has already said the exact opposite will happen, that Sora will continue to lead the charge beyond the Xehanort Saga. Granted that was years ago that he said that, so who knows what plans have/haven't changed since.
    Nomura's gone, he went to do FFVIIR. Nomura's original vision for FFvsXIII got thrown away when he left FFXV, but hopefully that's not the case with KHIII.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Nomura's gone, he went to do FFVIIR. Nomura's original vision for FFvsXIII got thrown away when he left FFXV, but hopefully that's not the case with KHIII.
    Is he gone from Kingdom Hearts entirely, or just stepping away from KH3? I assumed it was the latter. If his leave is permanent after all, fair enough.

Kingdom Hearts III! Yay! I always love hearing news about this game. I won't be able to play it until I get a PS4, but I'm working on it. It's been so long. I remember playing KH 1 and 2 all the way back in 2007 for the first time. And while the spin off games have been good I craved KH III. Seeing the new trailer with a Tangled world got me very excited. As for KH beyond KH III. If they replace Sora or keep him I'm okay with either choice. I'd love to keep seeing Sora but a new Keyblade hero would also be welcome from me. So either way I'm good. Right now I'm more excited about Kingdom Hearts 3 then what comes after. I'll think about that when KH III is out. The new footage really got me excited.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

Anyone else get the impression that the chess match between Eraqus and Xehanort foreshadowed the 7 lights vs the 13 darknesses at the climax of KH3?

If you look closely during the trailer, the heads of the chees pieces resemble the symbols of some of the potential canidates

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Anyone else get the impression that the chess match between Eraqus and Xehanort foreshadowed the 7 lights vs the 13 darknesses at the climax of KH3?

If you look closely during the trailer, the heads of the chees pieces resemble the symbols of some of the potential canidates
    Here is a post that does a good job of showing the chess pieces.

I doubt we can specifically get any hints about how KH3 will go down from their match (or at least not from what little we've seen of it), but it is definitely foreshadowing.

Also, it stands to reason that the chess set they're using in this trailer is the same one Sora comes across in that footage shown at the fan event back in December.
    Last edited by Akashin; 17th June 2015 at 7:16 PM.

Which worlds do you think we're getting this time around?

For returning:
    Colosseum
    Atlantica (for the lolz)
    Agrabah

New:
    Tangled
    Toy Story
    Aristocats

Just to name a few.

Yup:

Here is a post that does a good job of showing the chess pieces.

I doubt we can specifically get any hints about how KH3 will go down from their match (or at least not from what little we've seen of it), but it is definitely foreshadowing.

Also, it stands to reason that the chess set they're using in this trailer is the same one Sora comes across in that footage shown at the fan event back in December.
    Thanks for the image.

For returning:
    Colosseum
    Atlantica (for the lolz)
    Agrabah

New:
    Tangled
    Toy Story
    Aristocats

Just to name a few.
    I'd be very surprised if Frozen didn't show up given the film's huge popularity. I also would like to see Robin Hood for new and Symphony of Sorcerey with the 2000 segments for returning

For returning:
    Colosseum
    Atlantica (for the lolz)
    Agrabah

New:
    Tangled
    Toy Story
    Aristocats

Just to name a few.
    Twilight Town seems to be returning and I would be highly surprised if Radiant Garden doesn't. Like Red and Blue said Frozen seems like an obvious choice, as well.

Twilight Town seems to be returning and I would be highly surprised if Radiant Garden doesn't. Like Red and Blue said Frozen seems like an obvious choice, as well.
    I didn't even notice Twilight Town, nice catch!

If done right I could see myself having some fun with the Frozen world.

Yup:

As long as Frozen doesn't end up as a singing world (I'm looking at you KHII Atlantica) I'll be fine.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    As long as Frozen doesn't end up as a singing world (I'm looking at you KHII Atlantica) I'll be fine.
    And it probably will be seeing as the film is most remembered for it's music.

Yup:

Calling it now. If Sora fights Elsa, he boss theme will be Let it Go

In regards to Olympus Colisseum, I'm guessing Hades will try to invade Mount Olympus like he did in the film? The part with the Rock Titan climbing the mountain seems to imply that

We'll get something Star Wars related. I'm pretty confident in that. I'm hoping for Aladdin's area it's the giant turtle with the city on its back from 40 thieves. That would be awesome. There would probably be a revolt if Frozen wasn't there. Fangirls everywhere would riot in the streets.
    2 other ideas:
    -Robin Hood (one of my personal favorite disney movies)
    -Sword in the Stone (another one of my personal favorites)
    -Emperor's New Groove

Serebii.net Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Ssssssh! Don't give them any idea's about that. I'd be down with a Frozen world. After I saw the movie it just screamed "Kingdom Hearts material" to me. But only if they don't do KH II Atlantica with it and please don't just make us play the movie plot. Have elements from the movie like the backstory and the frozen heart stuff and mix it with a Xehanort plot and I'll love that world.

I'll be honest, I'm not too excited for returning old worlds but at least they'll look amazing in PS4 HD graphics so I won't complain. I've always wanted a Great Mouse Detective world. I know it's very unlikely but you never know. I bet there will be another trip back to Port Royal. Now I'd be shocked if that didn't turn up.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

So i've decided to get the bundles for the KH games and i was curious if it's better to do the games in the order in which they came out, or in the order of the chronological story. Keep in mind that i've only played the GBA version of chain of memories, KH and KH2

Serebii.net Claims:

So i've decided to get the bundles for the KH games and i was curious if it's better to do the games in the order in which they came out, or in the order of the chronological story. Keep in mind that i've only played the GBA version of chain of memories, KH and KH2
    Play them in chronological order, it'll make more sense that way.

Not that the story of KH makes any sense but still .

Yup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast