Thread: Question for the Moderators/Owner about "Other Games" Section

Default Question for the Moderators/Owner about "Other Games" Section

Hi All

I tried to pm and email some Mod's and the Owner, but I didn't get any response so I thought I'd try my luck with a thread. I'm with an online browser based game (which I wont name until you give me the go ahead) and I was wondering what your policy was on posting a game thread in the "other games" section of your forums. The owner understands you would be doing us a great favor by allowing us to be in your forums so he is willing to give amazing gifts to players that would like to join our game from your forums. I wanted to come to you with this because I want to make sure we're being respectful of your space.

We need some more competitive, strategic minds in the game and I told the owner that theres no better collection of those minds than Serebii. We really hope that we can share our game with you and your people.

Mods/Owner, please Pm me or just ask in this thread if you want details on what the game is so that you can make your decision.

Thank you for your time,
    Knost

Quote Originally Posted by Knost View Post
    We need some more competitive, strategic minds in the game and I told the owner that theres no better collection of those minds than Serebii. We really hope that we can share our game with you and your people.
    The best part about this is that you posted this same thing on Smogon but just changed serebii to smogon.

Anyway, the threads here have to be about legit games, not advertising (which is what you're clearly going to do.)

I did post this as I've seen a lot of cross use users, like you clearly are. This is a very legitimate game lol It's been around for a number of years.

I'd just like to post one thread that I could use to let users talk about the game or the rewards they'd get from signing up for the game, if they choose to do so.

I wont take over the forum with topic spam or bump it if it gets low lol

Obviously, our game has a TON to benefit from posting a thread here, but I honestly believe that the users of this forum would enjoy playing the game and that the reward they would gain from signing up from your forums would make the game more enjoyable for them.

Let me know
    Last edited by Knost; 16th April 2015 at 12:27 AM.

Legit games as in officially sold games, not fan created flash games.

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

Cool Perfect This game wasn't developed by a fan. It was developed by a developer and this game is sold as much as any App with in game purchases.

Any mods mind weighing in?
    Last edited by Knost; 16th April 2015 at 6:10 AM.

Advertising is not allowed. It says so specifically in the rules.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |