Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    ok, in tales of the abyss, how do u battle nebelim?
    i go to nebelims crag with all 6 catalysts but...nothing happens, what do i do?
    Are you sure you're at the Craig? Have you fully powered up the Albiore, nd are you sure you have all six?

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Did any of your characters have one of the catalyst weapons equipped? I don't think you can battle her if you do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Are you sure you're at the Craig? Have you fully powered up the Albiore, nd are you sure you have all six?
    yep, yep and yep.
    do i need to be on a certian difficulty level maybe?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Is one of them equipped?

ok, in tales of the abyss, how do u battle nebelim?
    i go to nebelims crag with all 6 catalysts but...nothing happens, what do i do?
    Have you viewed the cut scene showing that you have all six? Some are kinda forgettable like the you get from Florian for playing hide and seek. Also did you get the one at Yulia's grave, the Unicorn Horn, and view the scene there? And did you view the scene before the final battle, the one that happens at the stairs?

If none of this works. Are you sure someone else didn't play your game, beat her and save?

Also don't equip the weapons, or she won'5 appear.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Is one of them equipped?
    nope

Have you viewed the cut scene showing that you have all six? Some are kinda forgettable like the you get from Florian for playing hide and seek. Also did you get the one at Yulia's grave, the Unicorn Horn, and view the scene there? And did you view the scene before the final battle, the one that happens at the stairs?

If none of this works. Are you sure someone else didn't play your game, beat her and save?

Also don't equip the weapons, or she won'5 appear.
    Is there a scene when u get all 6? Like with tritheim or something? Other than that yeah ive done all this.
    no onewho had access to the game has any skill whatsoever.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Honestly the problem with Tales of Series in general is the marketing team considers themselves as a niche market so they advertise accordingly and its really a waste. Its the reason why FF is still so predominant.(even though its quality has evidently deteriorated lately)
    Last edited by arceus7; 4th December 2012 at 8:52 PM.

even though its quality has evidently deteriorated lately
    Disagree.

I think Tales could definitely do better than it is if the marketing was there, though.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Lol you dont think they are boring?

Lol you dont think they are boring?
    I've only played XIII and XIII-2, and I really liked them both. So having not played anything earlier it's certainly possible they've declined, but they're still very good games.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

nope

Is there a scene when u get all 6? Like with tritheim or something? Other than that yeah ive done all this.
    no onewho had access to the game has any skill whatsoever.
    Check my video walkthrough of the game. I think your answer is somewhere among my descriptions.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Disagree.

I think Tales could definitely do better than it is if the marketing was there, though.
    This is very true. I wish they had the marketing budget of SoulCalibur games and such.

Im so excited for tales of xillia >.< ive been waiting forever ima huge tales of fan >.< ive beaten Abyss, Vesperia, Symphonia, Graces, Legendia, and working on phantasia right now

Xillia has a Summer (July) placeholder at GameStop for what it's worth.

Xillia has a Summer (July) placeholder at GameStop for what it's worth.
    ^^ yup preorder when u can its so worth it atleasti think so

No Collector's Edition? That's too bad. Well I'm going to give EB a bunch of my money on Monday anyway, may as well add this to the list.

Maybe Namco will announce a preorder bonus later. Thought I've haven't anything from since agreeing to localize the game. It's like they don't want people to know about it.

Maybe Namco will announce a preorder bonus later. Thought I've haven't anything from since agreeing to localize the game. It's like they don't want people to know about it.
    All I really want is the soundtrack anyway. And I'll just end up buying the official release for that regardless.

To be honest, I don't know why everyone seems to rip on ToS: DotNW so much. I mean yeah, the main char was a wuss, and Marta was WAY too affectionate toward Emil, AND they made Lloyd look like a total ***hole, but it was still a good game! I mean, Tenebrae was absolutely awesome (in a hilarious kind of way), and Zelos.... Well, he's still, for the most part, himself (though they DID dial it back on his perverted-ness....but hey, he's still a living example that chivalry isn't quite dead yet).... And I really hated Decus and Alice (ESPECIALLY Alice!). But easily the most awesome character in the game would have to be..... Tenebrae.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    To be honest, I don't know why everyone seems to rip on ToS: DotNW so much. I mean yeah, the main char was a wuss, and Marta was WAY too affectionate toward Emil, AND they made Lloyd look like a total ***hole, but it was still a good game! I mean, Tenebrae was absolutely awesome (in a hilarious kind of way), and Zelos.... Well, he's still, for the most part, himself (though they DID dial it back on his perverted-ness....but hey, he's still a living example that chivalry isn't quite dead yet).... And I really hated Decus and Alice (ESPECIALLY Alice!). But easily the most awesome character in the game would have to be..... Tenebrae.
    Yes, it is a good game. But it's not a very good Tales game and it's an even worse sequel to Symphonia.

It's more of the fact that it's a follow up to Symphonia along with how short and repetitive it is. I think if it were more like Pokemon with solely on monster on monster fighting with the weaknesses emphasized along with a good plot and character development, I think it would have been great. Also, Emile apologizes way too much (and I think it rubbed off on me).
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Only Tales games I've played are Vesperia and Graces F.Still working on Graces.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    Only Tales games I've played are Vesperia and Graces F.Still working on Graces.
    play Abyss. its really good to me story wise its the best one ive played thru vesperia is my 2nd favorite so far. Graces was ok i liked it wasnt my favorite tho

Most people think it was okay as a stand alone title, but as a squeal, not so much.

Let's place bets on which console the next mothership Tales game will be in! I think it'll be the 3DS.

Page 33 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast