Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Bing it Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    Bing it Bro.
    Oh god why would someone use Bing?

I care more about the games than the animes, so I wont be watching any of them without first playing the games.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Oh god why would someone use Bing?

I care more about the games than the animes, so I wont be watching any of them without first playing the games.
    That's how I usually do it but the movie is a prequel to the game so watching it first makes things seem more clear in the game.

And LMAO at use Bing. The only time I use Bing is to search for google.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That's how I usually do it but the movie is a prequel to the game so watching it first makes things seem more clear in the game.

And LMAO at use Bing. The only time I use Bing is to search for google.
    As odd as this is going to sound, I'd still rather play the game first. I like experiencing things in the order they're released. Sort of a more pure experience, in my opinion.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Bing it Bro.
    Tried Blackle and couldn't find it. I assume Bing wouldn't be any better. There are plenty of places where they show the anime in Japanese, but I haven't found a single site that has it in English.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Tales of the Abyss isn't in English.

I think he probably means subbed.

If so, GOOGLE, "watch anime online" and pick the first choice, you can watch it there.

I never understand why people have so much trouble finding a anime streaming site.

If so, GOOGLE, "watch anime online" and pick the first choice, you can watch it there.

I never understand why people have so much trouble finding a anime streaming site.
    I never understand why people have such a hard time finding anything on the internet.

Look, I don't need you to tell me how to ****ing use a search engine. I already told you I looked for it on Blackle, which uses the same search engine as Google. I've found many sites that show the anime in JAPANESE. I haven't found one that shows it in English, which is what I'm looking for. If you don't actually know of a site, then you're just wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Look, I don't need you to tell me how to ****ing use a search engine. I already told you I looked for it on Blackle, which uses the same search engine as Google. I've found many sites that show the anime in JAPANESE. I haven't found one that shows it in English, which is what I'm looking for. If you don't actually know of a site, then you're just wasting my time.
    Do you mean subbed or dubbed? If it's a dub you're looking for you wont find it, it doesn't exist. If it's a sub you're looking for I just found plenty through Google.

besides if there is a dub of anything its on dubhappy.

Bing is useful, google only has one product of theirs I use (firefox)

I dont always use search engines but when I do I prefer metacrawler

Subbed means with English captions but Japanese voices, right? If so, yeah, I already found those. I'm referring to the anime with English voices, which I assume is a dub. That doesn't exist? I saw that it was released in America, and I assumed it would have been translated. Oh well, guess I'll have to live with the sub. Thanks for helping, Hydrohs.

besides if there is a dub of anything its on dubhappy.

Bing is useful, google only has one product of theirs I use (firefox)

I dont always use search engines but when I do I prefer metacrawler
    Bing is not a very good search engine, and Google has nothing to do with Firefox. Firefox is made by Mozilla, Google makes Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    . Thanks for helping, Hydrohs.
    I already answered your question though.
    w/e

Doesnt google own mozilla?

... I dont know but I used Bing and it gave me preferable results when I looked up Wii U on it than google..

Doesnt google own mozilla?

... I dont know but I used Bing and it gave me preferable results when I looked up Wii U on it than google..
    No, they do not, Mozilla is a self-owned non-profit organization.

My experience with Bing has always been bad. But we've moved pretty far away from Tales game here. xD

Well your probably one of those people who should be in the Google Vs Bing commercials *my personal experience was a tie between google and bing*

So now you know why I metacrawl instead

I already answered your question though.
    Oh. I somehow missed your post in between the three of you debating about search engines.

So who wants a piece of that TOX Cake ?

Finished Destiny. Damn that game is dated. Hopefully I'll have a better experience on Eternia.

Finished Destiny. Damn that game is dated. Hopefully I'll have a better experience on Eternia.
    Probably not by much, I haven't played Destiny, but I found myself getting stuck on Eternia's environments because it's hard to tell where you can and can't walk.

Destiny's world map was the worst thing ever. It was kinda like the unreleased Sonic Xtreme, where the map moved around you, it's was a sphere and you couldn't change the camera angle. As for dungeon/town movement, it was like Pokemon where you only move in 4 directions, except in Destiny you don't move tile-by-tile but inch-by-inch. That caused me to run in quite a few walls, also adding there's no diagonal movement like in ToP(GBA/PS1). I feel I'd have a better time playing the remake somewhere down the road.

The voices by default are in Japanese though. That earns huge points.

Destiny's world map was the worst thing ever. It was kinda like the unreleased Sonic Xtreme, where the map moved around you, it's was a sphere and you couldn't change the camera angle. As for dungeon/town movement, it was like Pokemon where you only move in 4 directions, except in Destiny you don't move tile-by-tile but inch-by-inch. That caused me to run in quite a few walls, also adding there's no diagonal movement like in ToP(GBA/PS1). I feel I'd have a better time playing the remake somewhere down the road.

The voices by default are in Japanese though. That earns huge points.
    The problem with movement in Eternia would have been solved if the movement was on a grid, because the game still uses squares for boundaries and the like. Sounds like it's just as easy to get stuck places as in Destiny.

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast