Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Are there any missable sidequests in Symphonia I should look out for? Abyss had a ton of those, and I kinda regret not doing those through on my first playthrough.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    Are there any missable sidequests in Symphonia I should look out for? Abyss had a ton of those, and I kinda regret not doing those through on my first playthrough.
    yes there are missable side quests in almost every tales of games. but theres not as many as there were in abyss

Don't worry about missing things on a first playthrough, you have to beat the game a minimum of 3 times to get everything anyway. If that wasn't the answer you were looking for...

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2004/tales-o...ent-faq-546856

It's a side quest guide, it's pretty spoiler friendly so nothing should get ruined as long as you move slightly ahead of the guide.

Abyss and Vesperia were ridiculous with the missable quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Yeah, ToS2 doesn't exactly give you much room to level up, with no world map and all.
    No, my brother in law thins he's got this when both he and I never played a Tales game before. Also he and my sister make me facepalm about why I* hate what my race has become. He;s the one not leveling up, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    No, my brother in law thins he's got this when both he and I never played a Tales game before. Also he and my sister make me facepalm about why I* hate what my race has become. He;s the one not leveling up, not me.
    atleast ur not a half elf

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    atleast ur not a half elf
    I rather be a half elf right now than listen to my brother in law and my sister.

Guys, I just want to say this again but I love the Nails of series.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Guys, I just want to say this again but I love the Nails of series.
    why are they all guys :P i would expect girls on some nail files

why are they all guys :P i would expect girls on some nail files
    Probably because they're marketed towards girls, seeing as guys don't typically file their nails.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Probably because they're marketed towards girls, seeing as guys don't typically file their nails.
    hah thats true :P didnt think about that

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Don't worry about missing things on a first playthrough, you have to beat the game a minimum of 3 times to get everything anyway. If that wasn't the answer you were looking for...

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2004/tales-o...ent-faq-546856

It's a side quest guide, it's pretty spoiler friendly so nothing should get ruined as long as you move slightly ahead of the guide.

Abyss and Vesperia were ridiculous with the missable quest.
    Thanks again. I'm happy to say that I'm getting more endeared by the visuals of Symphonia, and the game is picking up rather quickly for me already. I got to the point where Raine joins, and I'm having more fun with it than I did Abyss and Graces f at this point of the game.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Thanks again. I'm happy to say that I'm getting more endeared by the visuals of Symphonia, and the game is picking up rather quickly for me already. I got to the point where Raine joins, and I'm having more fun with it than I did Abyss and Graces f at this point of the game.
    wow ur really early into the game :P wait till u meet the amazingness that is zelos :P he is like 8-10 hours into the game tho :P

Am I the only one who mained Sheena (my favourite character in the game aas well but not for the reasons you're thinking of) throughout Symphonia?

Still can't believe Regal and Luke didn't get a nail file, they would have sold so well with the ladies.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Am I the only one who mained Sheena (my favourite character in the game aas well but not for the reasons you're thinking of) throughout Symphonia?
    Possibly. I went Lloyd until I got Presea, and then alternated between her and Regal once I had the full party.

In other words, I love a hyper-physical offense. Something about Sheena just didn't click with me.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Still can't believe Regal and Luke didn't get a nail file, they would have sold so well with the ladies.
    i played sheena a bit but i mained lloyd cause his combos are amazing if u got Techincal lloyd :P i always get over 20 hit combos on my own at a low lvl at higher lvl he can get over 30 hits by himself

wow ur really early into the game :P wait till u meet the amazingness that is zelos :P he is like 8-10 hours into the game tho :P
    Regal is the best.

I can't play as Sheena at all. In that sidequest where you gave to use her I just let the CPU do it.

i played sheena a bit but i mained lloyd cause his combos are amazing if u got Techincal lloyd :P i always get over 20 hit combos on my own at a low lvl at higher lvl he can get over 30 hits by himself
    I really liked Technical Lloyd, the attacks he gets are much cooler.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Regal is the best.
    He really is. He could pretty much solo bosses if the game allowed you to do so (sadly, you have to have a full party when you have enough members to fill it). Makes the Colosseum a complete joke.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    He really is. He could pretty much solo bosses if the game allowed you to do so (sadly, you have to have a full party when you have enough members to fill it). Makes the Colosseum a complete joke.
    psh if i could unlock a costume where regal could use his hands i could solo the last boss in 1 hit on mania!

psh if i could unlock a costume where regal could use his hands i could solo the last boss in 1 hit on mania!
    He's a little OP with his hands.

He's a little OP with his hands.
    ya just a little haha :P hes a super saiyan with his hands

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG. TAILS. <3 <3

Haven't played any yet, but I've heard of this series from various friends and am therefore going to get Tales of Abyss as soon as possible.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post

Haven't played any yet, but I've heard of this series from various friends and am therefore going to get Tales of Abyss as soon as possible.
    If you like JRPGs then you're in for a real treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post

Tales of Abyss is my favorite of the series. its story is really good! even tho i still cant stand the main character >.>

Tales of Abyss is my favorite of the series. its story is really good! even tho i still cant stand the main character >.>
    He is definitely a pain in the ***.

He is definitely a pain in the ***.
    people liked him when he cut his hair but i still found him annoying >.< i just really loved Guy and jade! hell i even loved asch haha

Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast