Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1662

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    people liked him when he cut his hair but i still found him annoying >.< i just really loved Guy and jade! hell i even loved asch haha
    I prefer his personality as a selfish prick as opposed to a whiny *****. Guy and Jade are way better though.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I prefer his personality as an ******* as opposed to a whiny *****. Guy and Jade are way better though.
    haha seriously atleast back then u hate him cause hes a ******* now i hate him cause hes just so emo >.>. ya there awesome characters and guy is just so fun to play

Meh. My biggest problem with Luke was the fact that he just seemed to rebound so much. He starts to get better after the whole hair cutting thing, but then after the timeskip, it's like his personality takes a dip again. And around the Tower of Rem? Ugh, I just felt like throwing up in my mouth a bit.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Meh. My biggest problem with Luke was the fact that he just seemed to rebound so much. He starts to get better after the whole hair cutting thing, but then after the timeskip, it's like his personality takes a dip again. And around the Tower of Rem? Ugh, I just felt like throwing up in my mouth a bit.
    I hate people who wallow in self pity and that's exactly what Luke began to do, so I began to hate him.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I hate people who wallow in self pity and that's exactly what Luke began to do, so I began to hate him.
    More or less. I got so tired of "I shouldn't be here", "I'm not worth it", "I'm not as good as Asche". Especially when literally every other character in the party is telling him otherwise for the entirety of it. I wouldn't have had the patience to keep reassuring him, that's for sure.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

More or less. I got so tired of "I shouldn't be here", "I'm not worth it", "I'm not as good as Asche". Especially when literally every other character in the party is telling him otherwise for the entirety of it. I wouldn't have had the patience to keep reassuring him, that's for sure.
    I would have killed him, myself. Put him out of his misery.

I would have killed him, myself. Put him out of his misery.
    ^ honestly i wish there was a option like in symphonia where u can choose between asch or luke. like u can with zelos or kratos

^ honestly i wish there was a option like in symphonia where u can choose between asch or luke. like u can with zelos or kratos
    That would have been nice. Except with Symphonia both Kratos and Zelos are good.

That would have been nice. Except with Symphonia both Kratos and Zelos are good.
    ya thats true haha. most people will most likely takes asch i know i would! or when u lose the one on one vs Asch luke should be the one to fight and asch goes to fight sync and van

I was honestly perfectly fine with Luke's personality throughout the whole game. It was understandable, considering all the things that happened before and throughout the playable storyline. I especially loved how he turned out towards the very end of the game. He might be one of my favorite videogame protagonists.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I was honestly perfectly fine with Luke's personality throughout the whole game. It was understandable, considering all the things that happened before and throughout the playable storyline. I especially loved how he turned out towards the very end of the game. He might be one of my favorite videogame protagonists.
    Most people wouldn't react in such a pitiful manner.

He definitely overreacted to a lot of it, and ignored a considerable amount of what the party members told him... and this is all post-haircut. Pre-haircut, yeah, I get it, he's a spoiled brat. But he just lost so much of his spine around the 3/4-of-the-way-through part of the game.

As a whole I don't hate Luke but I feel like he could've been handled a little better. All the moping and self pity got old...

you obviously havent played vesperia and seen yuri. he is how a main character should be. luke went from being a as****** to being a emo. like how he was at the end where he figured out how to handle things on his own is how he shoudlve been from the beginning

Yeah, Luke ended up fine, it just happened in the last few hours of a 40+ hour game.

Luke is most unlikable Tales character after Anise. Yes, even worst than Asbel, Reala, Mieu, Sheena, and Marta.

Hell, even Emil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Luke is most unlikable Tales character after Anise. Yes, even worst than Asbel, Reala, Mieu, Sheena, and Marta.

Hell, even Emil.
    I've got no issue with Asbel or Sheena. Emil and Marta are quote annoying, though.

Hell, even Emil.
    asbel and his protecting even tho i didnt dislike asbel he just wasnt my favorite from graces

I've got no issue with Asbel or Sheena.
    Asbel is waaaaay too trusting. To the point where I went like wft near the end of the game. He's just beyond oblivious.

Sheena is wlid annoying banshee.

Asbel is waaaaay too trusting. To the point where I went like wft near the end of the game. He's just beyond oblivious.

Sheena is wlid annoying banshee.
    i agree with the way to trusting. "richard would never do that!" got annoying quick. and only he would agree to be possessed just so he can show that the world isnt bad

I can see how that could be annoying. I find trusting in one's friends a desirable trait so it didn't really bother me all too much.

Aka which characters a person likes and dislikes all comes down to the individual's own preferences. What a novel concept!

Though Emil still tops the "hate" list for me. I was never able to find anything likable about him.

I can see how that could be annoying. I find trusting in one's friends a desirable trait so it didn't really bother me all too much.
    the only trust part about him was when he trusts the main villian. i mean trusting ur friends is good but trusting that person who caused all the problems is another thing

Aka which characters a person likes and dislikes all comes down to the individual's own preferences. What a novel concept!

Though Emil still tops the "hate" list for me. I was never able to find anything likable about him.
    He also began to get better towards the end, much like Luke.

the only trust part about him was when he trusts the main villian. i mean trusting ur friends is good but trusting that person who caused all the problems is another thing
    Yeah he definitely went slightly overboard...

well i cant put any opinion on this cause its one of the tales of games i havent played. only causei ts on the wii and i usually stay away from wii games >.< but i hear its not that good of a game

Most people wouldn't react in such a pitiful manner.
    Okay I'm going to have to go spoilers here.

Spoiler:- Luke:
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast