Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1582

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i would not like a wii u tales of game but thats just me im fine with the vita that would be awesome. i really wish we could get Tales of Destiny 2
    Why not on the Wii U?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I think the Wii U could make really good use of Arte shortcuts. If done right of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I think the Wii U could make really good use of Arte shortcuts. If done right of course.
    Honestly I'd rather be able to use the Pro Controller. Unless Nintendo comes out with a higher capacity battery for the GamePad it's battery life is just too short for me to want to use it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Apparently the collectors edition isn't getting the DLC costumes, but pre-orders are. We're still waiting on an official word for all of this.

So far the situation is this:

LIMITED EDITION

US http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...les_xillia.jpg
    EU http://operationrainfall.com/wp-cont...-1-Edition.jpg

-Xillia will have no regular edition in the US and EU: all the copies in the first batch will be Limited editions (US) or Day One editions (EU) regardless of where you preorder. Standard edition without Limited\Day One extras will likely follows once the first batch is sold.

Limited\Day One editions contain the game, a music selection CD, a 52 page artbook and a special package, plus DLCs in the US and in some European stores.

COLLECTOR'S EDITION

US http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...4/tales_ce.jpg
    EU http://images.vg247.com/current//201...ctor_final.jpg

-Xillia will have a Collector's Edition in both the US and EU, even though preorders are different depending on the market (Europe can only get it through http://www.talesofgame.com , US from Amazon and Gamestop).

Collector's editions contain the game, a Milla action figure, a larger artbook (100 pages), a music CD and a large package. Europe also gets the DLCs, while things are still unclear regarding the US (so far it seem they won't be there, but keep in mind they aren't on Europe's CE image despite being included at checkout).

It's pretty ****ing boss that my pre-order got bumped up to a LE.
    Last edited by Jb; 31st May 2013 at 7:14 PM.

I wasn't bothering to preorder since the Collector's Editions were all sold out, but I might as well now.

I like Tales a lot, but I'm not sure I can drop 60 bucks on Xillia, especially when I keep hearing that the game is so short. I'm still on the fence, because I want to support Tales games, but eh...
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I like Tales a lot, but I'm not sure I can drop 60 bucks on Xillia, especially when I keep hearing that the game is so short. I'm still on the fence, because I want to support Tales games, but eh...
    So short for a Tales game is still probably 30-40 hours.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

And the details on that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMBLBLzJXo

and new costumes - http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2849/8...35469dd9_o.jpg Lloyd gets Guy and Genis gets Luke.
    Last edited by Jb; 1st June 2013 at 7:04 PM.

I need it oh so badly...

2014 is a long time from now but I'm so excited for this remastered edition!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Jeez, now I really wish I had a PS3, I remember having fun with Dawn of the New World, it being my first Tales game. I enjoyed it. I eventually piked up Abyss 3DS and I like it so far. I want to pick up Xillia and Xillia 2 when its announced but I lack the funds to get the system needed.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

And the details on that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMBLBLzJXo

and new costumes - http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2849/8...35469dd9_o.jpg Lloyd gets Guy and Genis gets Luke.
    It's funny because Baba just said last week, when someone brought up the rumours, that he'd heard no such thing. Clever bastard.

Really looking forward to this, only downside is that there's be no way to transfer your save data, but oh well.

Allright. Thank goodness I didn't get too far into Symphonia. I'll just get the PS3 game and keep the Gamecube game. Since the rumor I posted before was true, It looks like Xillia 2 is also getting localized. It says the Symphonia collection will retail at 6,980 yen. Does anyone know what that is in US dollars?

Well 7000 yen is about 69 US dollars so it'll probably retail around $60-$70.

It'll likely be $60, most games are nowadays. 1,000 Yen is basically 1 USD.

Allright. Thank goodness I didn't get too far into Symphonia. I'll just get the PS3 game and keep the Gamecube game.
    If you're going to buy the PS3 rerelease, I would sell the GameCube version; I've seen it sell for quite high (around $75) at comic conventions. The PS3 version isn't out yet and when it does come out the price of those GameCube discs are going to drop.
    Last edited by ParaChomp; 2nd June 2013 at 5:48 PM.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

If it's an NTSC version and in good condition I might buy it. The one I was able to get last year isn't exactly mint.

Well 7000 yen is about 69 US dollars so it'll probably retail around $60-$70.
    Are you serious? Jeez, that's an awful amount of money for what basically looks like an HD upscaled port with some added costumes. I'll reserve my judgment for now because we don't know the full details, but I might just end up waiting for a good deal on it if it stays that way.

Are you serious? Jeez, that's an awful amount of money for what basically looks like an HD upscaled port with some added costumes. I'll reserve my judgment for now because we don't know the full details, but I might just end up waiting for a good deal on it if it stays that way.
    It's two games in one, this price makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's two games in one, this price makes sense.
    I'd call it one and a half due to my bias against the latter game, but that's neither here nor there.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Well that was a weird, yet helpful glitch.

Spoiler:- Tales of the Abyss Spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    I'd call it one and a half due to my bias against the latter game, but that's neither here nor there.
    I'm inclined to agree. Even still, I think Symphonia alone is worth that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post

That ain't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If it's an NTSC version and in good condition I might buy it. The one I was able to get last year isn't exactly mint.
    I doubt yours is much better than mine. I was kind of nervous when I first started the game up. I wasn't sure if it would be able to read the disk. Disc 1 at least works for me, but I have no idea about Disc 2.

I doubt yours is much better than mine. I was kind of nervous when I first started the game up. I wasn't sure if it would be able to read the disk. Disc 1 at least works for me, but I have no idea about Disc 2.
    My discs are in fine condition. The packaging has a damaged corner and the manual is in bad shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post

this is a glitch in every copy of the game, it's annoying because you cant finish the battle.

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast