Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1637

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    this is a glitch in every copy of the game, it's annoying because you cant finish the battle.
    I don't remember this happening, unless it's a glitch with the PS2 version.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Not as bad as Asch counter-attacking with his Mystic Arte and freezing the damned game for me.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

this is a glitch in every copy of the game, it's annoying because you cant finish the battle.
    Really? Cause I beat him. He just stood there, taking hits.

I should also mention I was playing the 3DS version.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Heaper View Post
    Really? Cause I beat him. He just stood there, taking hits.

I should also mention I was playing the 3DS version.
    Nothing like that has ever happened to me, and I have the 3DS version. The only weird glitch that happened to me was that you could see Florian in one of the rooms of the maze in the Daath cathedral, but you couldn't talk to him. It was like he wasn't supposed to be there.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Some days ago a Sony big shot asked on Twitter to name the Vita jrpgs people would like to see localized (he's the same guy who is bringing tons of indie developers on that handheld), and so far hundreds of Tales fans have asked for Hearts R and Innocence R while pointing out that Namco is unlikely to translate them by themselves.

If you want to do your part, tweet @shahidkamal and use the #jrpgvita hashtag - it's required for Sony to notice your message - to ask for Tales games on Vita, you can also add other Tales related twitter accounts and the hashtag #OperationEnthusiasm some fans have just started if you feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It'll likely be $60, most games are nowadays. 1,000 Yen is basically 1 USD.
    I thought 1000 yen was like 10 US dollars? At the very least, the "trick" I've always used was to take off two zeros at the end ...(don't tell me all my money translating experiences from shenmue were a lie)
    ----------------------------------

Some days ago a Sony big shot asked on Twitter to name the Vita jrpgs people would like to see localized (he's the same guy who is bringing tons of indie developers on that handheld), and so far hundreds of Tales fans have asked for Hearts R and Innocence R while pointing out that Namco is unlikely to translate them by themselves.

If you want to do your part, tweet @shahidkamal and use the #jrpgvita hashtag - it's required for Sony to notice your message - to ask for Tales games on Vita, you can also add other Tales related twitter accounts and the hashtag #OperationEnthusiasm some fans have just started if you feel like it.
    Mays'll, I've got nothing to lose from it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I thought 1000 yen was like 10 US dollars? At the very least, the "trick" I've always used was to take off two zeros at the end ...(don't tell me all my money translating experiences from shenmue were a lie)
    Yeah, I missed the zero.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

...So the glitch happened again when I fought him on "Hod", right before his final phase.

EXPLOITATION!

...So the glitch happened again when I fought him on "Hod", right before his final phase.

EXPLOITATION!
    Your Van must be a masochist.

Double posting so this gets bumped. New trailer for ToS Chronicles. Looks the same, that's fine with me, though.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...trailer-debuts

Looks good. My only "complaint" is that they used the GCN versions theme. The PS2 one was infintally better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEgdw5XwCk

I hope they remove the level cap for the second game.

Looks good. My only "complaint" is that they used the GCN versions theme. The PS2 one was infintally better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEgdw5XwCk
    I have to disagree with you there, although the PS2 theme isn't bad.

I really wished this would come to the Wii U. I'm a bit down about that.

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I hope they remove the level cap for the second game.
    It's tough for me, the two are quite different. Don't think I could say I like on over the other.

On the other hand, the opening theme for the United World chapter of the OVA has the best opening, pretty sure it's by the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I have to disagree with you there, although the PS2 theme isn't bad.

I really wished this would come to the Wii U. I'm a bit down about that.
    You haven't got a PS3 yet?

On the topic of Tales intros, out of all the games, which one do you think has the best intro? I personally think Xillia has the best. Music fits the visuals, we actually see who the villains are, and the party members are all given a decent amount of screen time.

On the topic of Tales intros, out of all the games, which one do you think has the best intro? I personally think Xillia has the best. Music fits the visuals, we actually see who the villains are, and the party members are all given a decent amount of screen time.
    I liked Graces and Abyss. Do side games count, Twin braves was a good one too.

I have to say Graces, I haven't sought out any of the original intros and pretty much all of the localized games had their intro songs changed. Since Graces has the same song (in English) by the same artist, it has my top spot.

I say it's between Phantasia and Destiny's Op. I'm leaning towards Destiny's though. Vesperia has a good English on too.

Abyss' is my favorite.

I like Abyss' the best, though Graces comes in a close second. As a side note, just started a file on graces a couple of days ago and just reached Yu Liberte. I really, REALLY don't like Mr. Oswell.
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevmaster View Post
    I like Abyss' the best, though Graces comes in a close second. As a side note, just started a file on graces a couple of days ago and just reached Yu Liberte. I really, REALLY don't like Mr. Oswell.
    He is sort of a massive jerk.

He is sort of a massive jerk.
    Not just him either (though he is the biggest jerk). From what I've seen of the Oswell family, they all seem like douchebags with one heck of a superiority complex, Hubert included.
    WHITE 2 FC: 0863 4765 6939

Credit goes to Eeveelover824 for the awesome banner!

I'm not too crazy about the song itself, but I like Vesperia's opening the best, at least out of the ones I've played.

I have to say Graces, I haven't sought out any of the original intros and pretty much all of the localized games had their intro songs changed. Since Graces has the same song (in English) by the same artist, it has my top spot.
    Vesperia's the same way, they had the same singer (I think) just sing in English.

Also, I just looked up most of the Japanese openings, and in Legendia's case, at least, changing the track in the English version was for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Vesperia's the same way, they had the same singer (I think) just sing in English.

Also, I just looked up most of the Japanese openings, and in Legendia's case, at least, changing the track in the English version was for the better.
    I'll have to check that out, usually I would definitely say the original choice is better.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I wonder if they're going to redub the English version out of consideration for the fact that the PS2 version had a lot more spoken dialogue then the Gamecube version did.

If not, then I'm guessing that's probably why they decided to include the Japanese dub, as well.

Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast