Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1587

Thread: Tales of... Thread

Yeah but I'm used to them healing when needed. Mint, Estelle, Tear and Sophie all healed when needed. Seems like Elize wastes TP with unnecessary healing.

Elize > Leia in healing. Leia has first aid and Elize has healing circle and more rather early on. I would not say to disable her artes. Negative gate is helpful early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Yeah but I'm used to them healing when needed. Mint, Estelle, Tear and Sophie all healed when needed. Seems like Elize wastes TP with unnecessary healing.
    The only difference is that by default her strategy is set to Prioritize Healing, if you haven't changed that then yes, she'll heal more often than typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Elize > Leia in healing. Leia has first aid and Elize has healing circle and more rather early on. I would not say to disable her artes. Negative gate is helpful early on.
    *Shurgs* I've had no reason to require any extra help, battles are dead easy.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 18th August 2013 at 10:10 PM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Depends, I have Rowen, and Milla casting spells in the back. Jude is taking all the damage so I don't need group heal. Elize does have awesome spells though. I use them both and almost never die between the buffs and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The only difference is that by default her strategy is set to Prioritize Healing, if you haven't changed that then yes, she'll heal more often than typical.

*Shurgs* I've had no reason to require any extra help, battles are dead easy.
    You have it on easy. Normal is pretty **** easy though. I tried hard and it was not much harder. Only boss battles really got me a game over or 2.

You have it on easy. Normal is pretty **** easy though. I tried hard and it was not much harder. Only boss battles really got me a game over or 2.
    And I have it on easy because having it on any other difficulty is pointless, the battles aren't harder, they're just longer because the enemies have more health.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

And I have it on easy because having it on any other difficulty is pointless, the battles aren't harder, they're just longer because the enemies have more health.
    It definitely makes them harder as well. It is not very noticeable though.

xDoN904™ is offline ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ

Well i beaten Milla's story today and gathered up around like 6700+ Grade in the bank. Beaten the Golden Mage Knight barely the last stage of the Knight almost got me a gameover, but still overcame thanks to the only hourglass i totally forgot i had.

Now i am focusing on getting the other bronze trophies (IE:Shops maxed out,etc) And the only thing i need to do when going to Jude's story is one beating his story and getting the Sub-Event trophy which i was 10 off which freaking suck. Not bad for a blind first try.

3DS FC: 3523 2818 0917 X IGN: PsychoDon904 Y IGN: PsychoDon904

Note: If we traded in the past and your interested in a trade down the road, i may or may not deleted you in my list to open up space. Since i am getting alot of trade offers lately from here and a couple other places.

Pokemon Y Is my main of the two with over 999:59+ Hours invested since launch.

Pokemon X&Y!!!
    FS type: Electric (Stunfisk, Electrode and Galvantula)

Y MM Tries: 11
    Current MM: N/A
    Successful MM: 3IV Deino (73rd egg)/3IV Honedge (433rd egg)/4IV Gible (8th egg)/5IV Goomy (8th Egg)/4IV(0 Spe) Honedge (100th egg)/4IV (0 Def....GARBAGE!!!) Pumpkaboo XL (12th egg)/5IV Machop (72nd egg)

It definitely makes them harder as well. It is not very noticeable though.
    Does it? I haven't noticed any difference in damage dealt when switching between difficulties.

Does it? I haven't noticed any difference in damage dealt when switching between difficulties.
    Enemies are more aggressive in general.

If that's the case, then why keep it on Easy? If they're really no more difficult, then surely you would be able to easily plow through them on higher difficulties.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    If that's the case, then why keep it on Easy? If they're really no more difficult, then surely you would be able to easily plow through them on higher difficulties.
    Battles take longer, because the enemies have more HP. I didn't notice them dealing any more damage to me, just that it was taking longer to get out of battles.

I've been wondering about this for a while, so I might as well ask. Should I get Tales of Vesperia? There's always a used copy at the Gamestop near me, and I have the money, so I guess what I'm asking is what makes it one of the better games?
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I finished Jude's story last night. I really liked the game a lot and I cannot wait to start Milla's side. The final boss was a *****! Anybody else have trouble with it a bit? I beat Golden Mage Knight last night as well. Rowen fireball spam worked and I was only level 69-70. Not sure if that was the recommended level for fighting him. GMK felt underwhelming compared to other tales super bosses.

The coliseum was underwhelming as well. No tales cameos?

Yes, you should. Like now. The cast is the best in the series. There really isn't that one annoying character like there is in other games. Ex, Leia, Cheria, Genis, er...the Whole abyss cast. It also has the most refined battle system, and simply looks the best because of it's art style. It has one of the better stories though not that Phantsia or Abyss's. The music is on the better side of the series, though not as good as Legendia.

And case Yuri and Rita. Them alone is enough to get the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Darkness View Post
    I've been wondering about this for a while, so I might as well ask. Should I get Tales of Vesperia? There's always a used copy at the Gamestop near me, and I have the money, so I guess what I'm asking is what makes it one of the better games?
    I think you definitely should. I'd have bought it myself if I'd found it around anywhere. I keep hearing great things about it, and really you can't go wrong with a Tales games.

Yes, you should. Like now. The cast is the best in the series. There really isn't that one annoying character like there is in other games. Ex, Leia, Cheria, Genis, er...the Whole abyss cast. It also has the most refined battle system, and simply looks the best because of it's art style. It has one of the better stories though not that Phantsia or Abyss's. The music is on the better side of the series, though not as good as Legendia.

And case Yuri and Rita. Them alone is enough to get the game.
    Excuse me, Genis? Genis isn't annoying at all. I'd also say the entire Abyss cast isn't annoying, just Luke and Anise to a certain extent.

So I bought some costumes for everyone, bought Elize's Idolm@ster costume and the battle music made me laugh, it was entertaining. Also bought the 3 300k Gald DLC items because I've found Gald is in relatively short supply. Only at Orda Palace right now, haven't had too much time to play, basically only on Sundays.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 26th August 2013 at 6:38 PM.

Genis's was pretty annoying to me, must be the voice. Everyone in Abyss is a douche at some point besides Guy. It makes the cast unlikable imo.

Genis's was pretty annoying to me, must be the voice. Everyone in Abyss is a douche at some point besides Guy. It makes the cast unlikable imo.
    I can definitely see how one would be annoyed by his voice. And yeah, they were a douche, but it was pretty much deserved by Luke.

Guy was definitely the best, but Jade and Tear weren't so bad, either

And I'll try to pick up Vesperia tonight, because you said Vesperia has the best cast

Anywho, I think I just completed the 3rd chapter    Spoiler:- WEE:
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

So there's a new Tales game coming out... for smartphones. http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/27...tales-of-link/

The grade shot in Xillia is so expensive.

And some of the titles are...luse link artes 1600 times? What.

The other tales games that were on phones were pretty good for what they were.

Battles take longer, because the enemies have more HP. I didn't notice them dealing any more damage to me, just that it was taking longer to get out of battles.
    I've been playing the game on Normal from the get go, and battles seem to be going pretty fast for me. So I don't really see how they are taking longer on higher difficulties. The only difference I really see is that the enemies do a little more damage to you the higher you go in difficulty. They might take a couple more hits, but it's really just the difference of one or two seconds per battle at most.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

I've been playing the game on Normal from the get go, and battles seem to be going pretty fast for me. So I don't really see how they are taking longer on higher difficulties. The only difference I really see is that the enemies do a little more damage to you the higher you go in difficulty. They might take a couple more hits, but it's really just the difference of one or two seconds per battle at most.
    The difference between Easy and Hard is very noticeable. I actually switch to Normal because the battles on easy were beginning to be a bore.

Got Tales of Vesperia, and I must say, the difference between it and Xillia is startling. Things change a lot in two games
    Douglas Adams

No battle on Hard will take you two seconds unless you travel back to a earlier area. The thing is, the AI sucks. So hard isn't really hard unless your fighting a boss. The stats are 2x'd on Hard compared to Normal I believe but that doesn't matter when the enemy doesn't do anything different.

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast