View Poll Results: Who is the Strongest??

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unfezant

8 3.02%
  • Oshawott

20 7.55%
  • Pignite

45 16.98%
  • Snivy

30 11.32%
  • Scraggy

5 1.89%
  • Leavanny

6 2.26%
  • Palpitoad

24 9.06%
  • Boldore

11 4.15%
  • Krookodile

116 43.77%
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Default Who is Ash's Strongest Unova Pokemon at the Moment?? *potential spoilers*

Alright guys, the title says it all, who do you think is Ash's strongest Unova pokemon at the moment??

I am excluding Pikachu cuz lord knows his power level is weird lol.

Let me know what you guys think, and above all enjoy !!!

I gotta go with Palpitoad lol.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 4th April 2012 at 5:08 AM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

What no poll... Here's the list in terms of strength (as I see it)

Ash
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Snivy
    Tepig
    Unfezant
    Oshawott
    Scraggy
    Leavanny(can't determine really)
    Krokorok(I'm sorry, but it's true)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Come on guys, pls vote!!!! I would really appreciate it !!

Alright, who the heck voted for Oshawott.

Snivy definetly, I don't want Palpitoad to be too strong because I want it to have a battle in the league which it struggles to defeat an opponent, and so evolve. Snivy is the strongest in my opinion, but now I think Palpitoad and Boldore don't fall far behind. Whoever voted for Oshawott is crazy.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I believe u mean who the heck voted for Mijumaru and Scraggy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I actually think Scraggy might be a little better than Oshawott at this point.

Ain't it obvious...Because they are definitely stronger then the all the others that have no votes XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ain't it obvious...Because they are definitely stronger then the all the others that have no votes XD
    BAHAHAHAHA yeah right.

I see it as...

Unfezant
    Boldore
    Leavanny
    Pignite (Tepig is tied with Snivy, but I feel the future evolution would give it that extra edge and of course.....fire beats Grass That's basic :P)
    Snivy (beats Palpitoad because, c'mon....you saw what it did to Clay's Palpitoad, so imagine what would happen to Ash's weaker one)
    Palpitoad
    Scraggy (this tournament really showed how strong Scraggy has become...and who can deny the power of that Dual Rasengan hahaha)
    Oshawott (He just barely beats krokorok because water> ground....which is also basic)
    Krokorok (If it wasn't for the sunglasses problem, I'd say he would be as strong as Scraggy....but he failed us all in the 6th gym even with the sunglasses on.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    (beats Palpitoad because, c'mon....you saw what it did to Clay's Palpitoad, so imagine what would happen to Ash's weaker one)
    Just when I finally forgot about that little comment. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Even so he's no where near the strongest lol.

And lol at Tepig not having a vote while Mijumaru does -___-.

GTFO with your trolling lol.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 5th April 2012 at 5:51 AM.

I wish people would stop voting for the likes of Unfezant and Palpitoad just because they've won all of their battles. They've only been in one or two battles, we can't judge them based on that. We just haven't seen enough of the reserves to judge their strength; most of them have only gotten a Gym win and no other battle.

Anyway, I said Oshawott, but he's really on par with Tepig and Snivy. He's had the most battle experience and (tied with Tepig) wins of the group, so it's only logical that he would be the strongest. He's lost a lot, but that hasn't happend in a while and those losses only served as battle experience for him.

Oshawott has won the most battles of all of Ash's Unova Pokemon, so your total bias towards him won't work here.

Also, I really thing we should get a "Strongest" thread or something, there's an awful lot of variations of these threads floating around right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I wish people would stop voting for the likes of Unfezant and Palpitoad just because they've won all of their battles. They've only been in one or two battles, we can't judge them based on that. We just haven't seen enough of the reserves to judge their strength; most of them have only gotten a Gym win and no other battle.
    Oshawott has won the most battles of all of Ash's Unova Pokemon, so your total bias towards him won't work here.
    I didn't vote for Unfezant because it won all it's battles. Honestly, I didn't even know that. I based it off how well it battled and how it would fair against Ash's other team members. The only pokemon that might beat it is Boldore.

And just because Oshawott won the most battles (tied with tepig as you stated) doesn't mean he's the strongest. The only reason I consider Palpitoad to be stronger than oshawott even though Osha beat it, is because Ash commanded him. If it was the other way around....we all know who the winner would be. Besides, what's a water gun to a Hydro pump....
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

Anyway, I said Oshawott, but he's really on par with Tepig and Snivy. He's had the most battle experience and (tied with Tepig) wins of the group, so it's only logical that he would be the strongest. He's lost a lot, but that hasn't happend in a while and those losses only served as battle experience for him.

Also, I really thing we should get a "Strongest" thread or something, there's an awful lot of variations of these threads floating around right now.
    Lol most wins=/strongest. If this was true that Pikachu would be the strongest of all of Ash's pokemon and he's not. Mijumaru couldn't beat Tranquil so him beat Unfezant is very unlikely. There is no way he can beat Snivy. Leavanny would probably own him. The only reason he beat Palpitoad was cuz Ash had to catch him, plus they had to make the first Aqua Jet that actually worked look really good. Ya so no way Mijumaru is the strongest lol.

To all the people out that are saying his Oshawott sucks, while his Palpitoad excels. Remember the battle where he caught Palpitoad? He used Oshawott, which beat Palpitoad by using Aqua Jet.

EDIT: Hey, just noticed the post above me! O.o
    Last edited by -Gummi~Llamas-; 6th April 2012 at 1:56 AM.

Spoiler:- My White Information!:

Quote Originally Posted by -Gummi~Llamas- View Post
    To all the people out that are saying his Oshawott sucks, while his Palpitoad excels. Remember the battle where he caught Palpitoad? He used Oshawott, which beat Palpitoad by using Aqua Jet.
    Ugh pls read the post above yours, if Mijumaru's first Aqua Jet failed after he finally got it working, how anti climactic would it be?? That Aqua Jet was WAY overpowered lol.

Plus Ash captured Palpitoad so he kinda had to lose.

Edit: And don't steal my avatar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    You thought wrong, honey. Unlike Scraggy, Oshawott has actually won several important battles. But you can stay pressed.~

Aside from Oshawott though, I think Snivy is the strongest at the moment, followed by Palpitoad.

Lol most wins=/strongest. If this was true that Pikachu would be the strongest of all of Ash's pokemon and he's not. Mijumaru couldn't beat Tranquil so him beat Unfezant is very unlikely. There is no way he can beat Snivy. Leavanny would probably own him. The only reason he beat Palpitoad was cuz Ash had to catch him, plus they had to make the first Aqua Jet that actually worked look really good. Ya so no way Mijumaru is the strongest lol.
    Not gonna lie, but just because Oshawott lost to Tranquil...doesn't mean it can't beat Unfezant. Things change in this show, even I admit that. Sure I feel Snivy beating Serperior would be flawed as hell, but if it were to beat Jellicent, then I'd fine some common ground to say, alright, that's fair enough. So yeah, Pikachu will be his strongest (if he ever had one, because I don't believe he does)

Not gonna lie, but just because Oshawott lost to Tranquil...doesn't mean it can't beat Unfezant. Things change in this show, even I admit that. Sure I feel Snivy beating Serperior would be flawed as hell, but if it were to beat Jellicent, then I'd fine some common ground to say, alright, that's fair enough. So yeah, Pikachu will be his strongest (if he ever had one, because I don't believe he does)
    Lets analyze this for a second: Mijumaru couldn't lay a shell on Tranquil so how would he be able to catch up to an Unfezant who is at least twice as fast.

Razor Shell can't do crap unless Mijumaru learns to fly, Water Gun maybe might hit but wit Unfezant being as fast as she is unlikely, Aqua Jet maybe would hit but if Swanna, who is undeniably faster then Mijumaru couldn't catch Unfezant with Brave Bird, I find it unlikely that Mijumaru could catch her, and Tackle is whack lol. So unless Mijumaru learns Ice Beam, I have a hard time believing that he could beat Unfezant.

Again, Snivy, Leavanny and most likely Palpitoad can kick his butt so ya not the strongest by a long shot.

Do you think for one second Charizard would of lost half the battles Pikachu has?? Sure he got reset which should take him out of the running off the bat but come on, unless it's the end of the region, Pikachu is pretty much useless in terms of battles.

Lets analyze this for a second: Mijumaru couldn't lay a shell on Tranquil so how would he be able to catch up to an Unfezant who is at least twice as fast.

Razor Shell can't do crap unless Mijumaru learns to fly, Water Gun maybe might hit but wit Unfezant being as fast as she is unlikely, Aqua Jet maybe would hit but if Swanna, who is undeniably faster then Mijumaru couldn't catch Unfezant with Brave Bird, I find it unlikely that Mijumaru could catch her, and Tackle is whack lol. So unless Mijumaru learns Ice Beam, I have a hard time believing that he could beat Unfezant.

Again, Snivy, Leavanny and most likely Palpitoad can kick his butt so ya not the strongest by a long shot.

Do you think for one second Charizard would of lost half the battles Pikachu has?? Sure he got reset which should take him out of the running off the bat but come on, unless it's the end of the region, Pikachu is pretty much useless in terms of battles.
    If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil. Beside, I'm not saying Oshawott is the strongest, but this show lives off inconsistencies.

Did Charizard beat two legendary Pokemon? I remember Charizard losing to Ash's Chikarita
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 6th April 2012 at 4:22 AM.

If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil
    Really?? And why hasn't it happened yet?? Hell why didn't it happen with Buizel?? Ya it's not that much better trained lol, he only got Aqua Jet and learned to fight without his shell.

If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit.
    Did Charizard beat two legendary Pokemon? I remember Charizard losing to Ash's Chikarita
    First priority means it strikes first...not never misses. Besides, your overlooking Unfezant's abilities.....Air cutter followed up with an Aerial Ace should be enough to take out Oshawott.

And to the bolded part...what??
    Not a care in the world~

If Flame Charge increases speed, then first priory must exists, thus a Aqua Jet would hit. And Oshawott wasn't even properly trained when it took on Trip's Tranquil. Beside, I'm not saying Oshawott is the strongest, but this show lives off inconsistencies.

WTF?? When the hell did he lose to Chikorita??

Snivy, however I hope she stays as a snivy so she can be strong but in her base form like Bulbasaur and Squirtle.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast