View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite??

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pikachu

    43 12.61%
  • Unfezant

    8 2.35%
  • Pignite

    14 4.11%
  • Oshawott

    76 22.29%
  • Snivy

    68 19.94%
  • Leavanny

    9 2.64%
  • Scraggy

    37 10.85%
  • Palpitoad

    25 7.33%
  • Boldore

    10 2.93%
  • Krookodile

    51 14.96%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 427

Thread: Who Is Your Favorite Ash Pokemon At The Moment??(Spoilers)

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes but they really are ugly?? That has nothing to do with my opinion of them, they are supposed to be ugly lol hello they're gangster pokemon -____-.
    I just love Focus Blast... Scraggy can officially use Rasengan now
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I just love Focus Blast... Scraggy can officially use Rasengan now
    Lol but if they both fail it's kinda pointless.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol but if they both fail it's kinda pointless.
    Flashy appeal is never pointless
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Flashy appeal is never pointless
    I gotta go with Trip on this one lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Snivy and Palpitoad>Boldore and Krokorok>Oshawott and Scraggy>Tepig>Leavanny and Unfezant

    Pretty much it for popularity, in terms of power:
    Snivy and Palpitoad>Boldore and Krokorok>Unfezant and perhaps Leavany when it evolves>Tepig and Oshawott>Scraggy

    I think Oshawott and Tepig need some training, we know Tepig will evolve but Oshawott needs serious training.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Yay Palpitoad is beating failwott .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Oh Snivy is definitely my favorite of the current 9 Unova Pokemon.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

  8. #133
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes but they really are ugly?? That has nothing to do with my opinion of them, they are supposed to be ugly lol hello they're gangster pokemon -____-.
    Scraggy is freaking cute, I don't see how he is ugly, Scrafty looks like a normal pokemon.

    Gabodor and Muk are ugly.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Gabodor and Muk are ugly.
    Hey. Garbodor isn't ugly. Your own garbage is ugly. >:O

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yay Palpitoad is beating failwott .
    No, he isn't?

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Scraggy is freaking cute, I don't see how he is ugly, Scrafty looks like a normal pokemon.

    Gabodor and Muk are ugly.
    The point remains that they weren't designed with the intention of being cute, so to me Scrafty is ugly, and HEY!!!! Muk is adorable when he hugs everybody :<.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Hey. Garbodor isn't ugly. Your own garbage is ugly. >:O



    No, he isn't?
    He was when I posted lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Scraggy is possible my favorite of Gen 5 (actually Scarfty, but still stands), so him.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,845

    Default

    The one Angel~, Ash Ketchum!, crystalzapdos, D'Antimo, Epic-Inferno, EpicSquirtle, Lucario01, Sirperas, starwars, TheNewGuy, wobbanut, ~Sapphire Sceptile~ and I voted for: Oshawott.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    The one Angel~, Ash Ketchum!, crystalzapdos, D'Antimo, Epic-Inferno, EpicSquirtle, Lucario01, Sirperas, starwars, TheNewGuy, wobbanut, ~Sapphire Sceptile~ and I voted for: Oshawott.
    OMG you have no idea how shocked I am right now lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Oh Snivy is definitely my favorite of the current 9 Unova Pokemon.
    I don't see what's so great about Snivy. She's actually my least favorite of the group. I think it's mainly because of her staleness. Her moveset just bores me nowadays.....which is why I don't like seeing her battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Scraggy is possible my favorite of Gen 5 (actually Scarfty, but still stands), so him.
    I'd have to agree with you. Scrafty is in my top 5 Unova pokemon, and if Ash gets one.....he might just actually tie with Boldore as my favorite of Ash. That is until Boldore evolves xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I don't see what's so great about Snivy. She's actually my least favorite of the group. I think it's mainly because of her staleness. Her moveset just bores me nowadays.....which is why I don't like seeing her battle.


    I'd have to agree with you. Scrafty is in my top 5 Unova pokemon, and if Ash gets one.....he might just actually tie with Boldore as my favorite of Ash. That is until Boldore evolves xD
    Really?? Have you seen Tepig's and Mijumaru's move set lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Really?? Have you seen Tepig's and Mijumaru's move set lol??
    But Tepig learned Flamethrower and Flame charge....and Oshawott learned Aqua jet (with development episodes). Snivy hasn't learned anything or improved on anything. She's just there. wasting space
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    But Tepig learned Flamethrower and Flame charge....and Oshawott learned Aqua jet (with development episodes). Snivy hasn't learned anything or improved on anything. She's just there. wasting space
    You gotta look at the move sets before though lol. Snivy came fighting ready, while the other two not so much. There isn't anything that could happen to Snivy without evolving lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You gotta look at the move sets before though lol. Snivy came fighting ready, while the other two not so much. There isn't anything that could happen to Snivy without evolving lol.
    Which makes her boring imo. The only way she can become unboring is by evolving like you said....which is sad because you can't even enjoy her with the way she already is. She has to become a servine (which is ugly imo) in order to improve. The other pokemon at least grabbed my attention and heart when they joined. I think it's just her moveset, there's nothing really fascinating she could with her current moves....
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Which makes her boring imo. The only way she can become unboring is by evolving like you said....which is sad because you can't even enjoy her with the way she already is. She has to become a servine (which is ugly imo) in order to improve. The other pokemon at least grabbed my attention and heart when they joined. I think it's just her moveset, there's nothing really fascinating she could with her current moves....
    Um I disagree, I still find her plenty interesting even if I wan't to see her evolving eventually. At least if you compare her move set to say Tepig and Mijumaru's, it's at least decent lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um I disagree, I still find her plenty interesting even if I wan't to see her evolving eventually. At least if you compare her move set to say Tepig and Mijumaru's, it's at least decent lol.
    Now we can add Leavanny to the list of unimpressive move sets xD But I like him...Energyball is always a plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Now we can add Leavanny to the list of unimpressive move sets xD But I like him...Energyball is always a plus.
    But he's so cute lol. Plus I'm bias to Razor Leaf so I don't care .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere between Here & There
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But he's so cute lol. Plus I'm bias to Razor Leaf so I don't care .
    He looked better using Razor Leaf as a Sewaddle. For some reason I prefer the rapid fire technique better.

    Hey, if Ash brings back some of his Old pokemon this region....do we have to expand this list of pokemon?? Or does it stay as is??
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Oshawott made me laugh repeatedly watching the episodes, so I vote Oshawott. ^_^

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    He looked better using Razor Leaf as a Sewaddle. For some reason I prefer the rapid fire technique better.

    Hey, if Ash brings back some of his Old pokemon this region....do we have to expand this list of pokemon?? Or does it stay as is??
    Meh, looked pretty cool when he used in against Protect, looked like boomerangs lol.

    Na, this is Unova only(why did I include the rat then?? *facepalms*).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    I voted for Tepig by mistake. I wanted to vote for Snivy or Oshawott but oh well atleast i voted,besides these polls don't mean anything. Snivy don't need to evolve to become interesting ,because Snivy is already a cool interesting Pokemon but she needs more better attack moves then she will be perfectly fine .

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •