View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite??

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pikachu

43 12.61%
  • Unfezant

8 2.35%
  • Pignite

14 4.11%
  • Oshawott

76 22.29%
  • Snivy

68 19.94%
  • Leavanny

9 2.64%
  • Scraggy

37 10.85%
  • Palpitoad

25 7.33%
  • Boldore

10 2.93%
  • Krookodile

51 14.96%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Your Favorite Ash Pokemon At The Moment??(Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    lmfao you cant be serious
    Maybe to the little girls lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Krookodile, Oshawott, Pignite, and Scraggy are my favorites easily.

Oshawott has a boisterous and entertaining personality, I enjoyed his development and training with not being able to use Aqua Jet properly or battle without his scalchop a lot. His battles(most) have proven to be entertaining for me as well. I do dislike how he's used as fodder in match-ups at times as well as when he acts overly comedic, he's a cute lil' guy just needs to tone things down a little bit. Otherwise he has the most standout personality of the Unova team and that partly has to do with his popularity, true, but it's commendable in a sense. I also really like his way of executing Razor Shell, by making an actual light saber-like blade extend from his scalchop and that little shell in itself is a nifty trinket for deflecting attacks. His rivalry with Piplup was done well.

Scraggy is amazing, I like his fighting spirit and his unrelenting aura of badass even though he's only just a young guy. I thought his match against Simisage and Vannilish were very fun to watch and do wish he got more screentime and focus as well as battles. His relationship with Axew is adorable and he's grown from a weakling to a capable Pokemon. Outside of Axew, he's had entertaining character interactions with other Pokemon like Snivy when she saved him from Garbordor or Gothita in Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita! His skin being used as a mode of defense against Icicle Spear was innovative too.

Krookodile's glasses gag and his personality are stand-outs, he's strong, I enjoy pretty much all his battles and wish he had been caught earlier. He's a cool guy and reminded me of Squirtle with leading a pack of Pokemon and wearing some type of glasses. He's an excellent Pokemon through and through and, though it feels like his personality has diminished since evolution, I still like him a lot. He has the most viable moveset of Ash's current team too, imo, and is Ash's Unova powerhouse.

Pignite just turned from a Pokemon I didn't care about to one I care for immensely, especially after evolving and getting that character development in Evolution By Fire! Pignite won me over in that episode. His interactions with Charizard and some of his battles like the one against Scrafty have been good, though I did find quite a few cheap he's grown from the weakling Tepig he was once was a lot. I'd pay money to see him use Flame Charge to fly like he did against Scrafty, j/k j/k.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 24th May 2013 at 9:42 PM.

My favorites are definitely Snivy and Oshawott

Yes!! Snivy is catching up!! Tke back your spot girl .
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Type louder so Snivy can hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    Type louder so Snivy can hear you.
    lol It's pretty funny how he made this poll and he wonders why people vote for their favorite (aka, he wonders why people vote for oshawott)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    lol It's pretty funny how he made this poll and he wonders why people vote for their favorite (aka, he wonders why people vote for oshawott)
    No the funny part is why all I ever hear about Mijumaru is *****ing. The only person who talks good about him is Kira and other then this thread, you never hear much about him outside of people being annoyed that he appears so much and does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No the funny part is why all I ever hear about Mijumaru is *****ing. The only person who talks good about him is Kira and other then this thread, you never hear much about him outside of people being annoyed that he appears so much and does nothing.
    Meh there's a few more people. I personally don't like it when he screen hogs, but he's still my favorite from Unova (no idea why, I just grew attached to him lol)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Meh there's a few more people. I personally don't like it when he screen hogs, but he's still my favorite from Unova (no idea why, I just grew attached to him lol)
    You like him because evolved or not, he is a great character and gave us great moments.

Personally my favourite is still Scraggy, then Oshawott/Krokoodile tied.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    You like him because evolved or not, he is a great character and gave us great moments.
    Couldn't have said it better

Snivy .

I would've voted for Charizard, but he's not a voting option in this poll, So I voted for Krookodile. He's the sceond best Pokemon in Ash's team right now.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    I would've voted for Charizard, but he's not a voting option in this poll, So I voted for Krookodile. He's the sceond best Pokemon in Ash's team right now.
    Yeah, I'd have voted for Charizard too, but I went with BOLDORE because he's super tough and knows Flash Cannon, one of my most favorite moves, which is super awesome looking when he uses it!!

Poor Unfezant still can't get any love..well I guess with her being ignored so damn much it's to be expected but I still love teh birdy.

Snivy.

What can I say, other then that she is epic?
    I'll edit this later.

It sefinitly is snivy, she is so collected and kewl :3. Pikachu comes close in second place, but still love snivy more c: also her evolution looks cute, if she ever elvolves <.<
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Snivy. She's the coolest, but Krookodile and Leavanny are close seconds.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Charizard ftw
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Palpitoad, because of SLUDGE WAVE!

And his inevitable episode where he is the star of a non-battling episode!(Still hoping for it!)
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

I forgot about this thread. It's interesting that it's more than a year old yet Oshawott is still winning the poll. He obviously has longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by alexterri View Post
    Snivy.

What can I say, other then that she is epic?
    How is she "epic" though? I mean what specifically has she done recently that warrants recognition? Because while I love Snivy, I have to admit that she's sort of bland now compared to how she was before in my opinion. I mean she shows up often but she doesn't do much. :x

Well, not really EPIC, more just cool.
    I'll edit this later.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I forgot about this thread. It's interesting that it's more than a year old yet Oshawott is still winning the poll. He obviously has longevity.

How is she "epic" though? I mean what specifically has she done recently that warrants recognition? Because while I love Snivy, I have to admit that she's sort of bland now compared to how she was before in my opinion. I mean she shows up often but she doesn't do much. :x
    Lol you realize Mijumaru hasn't accomplished shiz either right?? Learning how to control a move or getting over a fear of big pokemon he had for like 10 episodes don't count as accomplishments. Mijumaru holds nothing to his name and is only liked for being "cute". Nobody in their right mind looks at Mijumaru and says oh look how strong he is. He's just cute that's it.

Oh and you can say the same about Mijumaru, he shows up often but doesn't do anything but make an absolute fool of himself.

Krookodile he's too cool. But the Water types are a close second.

Has to be Palpitoad for me. It's cool, powerful and evolved, with a good variety of moves. It depresses me that Ash doesn't use it more often!
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Has to be Palpitoad for me. It's cool, powerful and evolved, with a good variety of moves. It depresses me that Ash doesn't use it more often!
    Preach my brother!!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast