I guess you picked the wrong time to reply then.
Oshawott has more votes than I thought he would. With the way people moan about him so much, I expected Oshawott to only get like two votes.
The 4th kira made 25 accounts just to boost oshawott's votes.
Krokorok is, at the moment, my favorite. He's kinda like another Sceptile/Buizel and Bulbasaur combined, with an added reckless side, which is something new.
DW Pokemon I can offer:
They are all nice tho.
XY anime is here!
In order I think mine would go like this:
I like all of them, but in order it would probably be like this.
The coolest, cutest signature is coming soon...
Add me on the 3DS: 5300-8098-4502
Krokorok is so far
Pokemon Black 2 Team:
Definitely either Pignite, Boldore or Mofotoad. I love them so. I think I'll vote for Boldore since he seem to be an underdog atm.
Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/
This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360
1. palpitoad- its cool, its interesting, its strong and we need to see MUCH more of it.
2. krokorok- really cool pokemon, I love it. I wanted Ash to catch it from the start and I'm glad he did despite having an overcrowded team already.
3. unfezant- I know she hasn't done an awful lot due to the cruel writers mistreating her but I like her and want to see more of her, I find her interesting and a bit more different from the other regional birds than they are to each other (other than noctowl which is very different)
4. leavanny- a different pokemon for ash to have, its been a while since he last caught a big type, and unfortunatly all 4 he has had have been badly treated (butterfree, traded & released, heracross- dumped at the start for blasted bulbasaur to stay on, beedrill- traded, leavanny- hardly ever seen). i like leavanny and hope he gets some well deserved league wins.
5. snivy- i like her personality, despite feeling she lacks development. i felt she was made 'strong' at the beginning and given good moves so as to excuse not bothering with her for the whole saga. Needs to evolve twice!
6. pignite- quite cool but would need a vastly improved moveset if he is to be ash's next big starter.
7.boldore- still awaiting a mouth and a personality, so despite looking cool i don't find him my favourite character.
8.scraggy- ok, but considering we see him so much more than the other reserves I felt we should have seen more development sooner.
9. oshawott- fed up of always seeing him, his personality is greedy and annoying.
10. pikachu- simply because i'm bored of seeing him.ALL.THE.TIME.
Oak's Lab: x30
Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!
1- Pignite (He has been my favorite since the Tepig/Emboar episode)
2- Scraggy (I would have voted for him when this started but it was obvious that he would get a lot of votes)
Oshawott hands down. It's so funny! It's like a Brock pokemon, falling in love with almost every pokemon it sees. And not to mention the fact how it is an attention seeker, very boastful, and dramatic, too! He's so cute, espeically when he takes care of his scalchop I feel like it has the most personality out of all Ash's current pokemon.
"Let them eat cake."
Sorry dude snivy comes first
Ash's team right now
credit goes to ~.:Northern Lights:.~
If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)
Stop voting for hoggerwott people!!!! .