Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Child's trade shop

Default Open again!

This thread is now closed as I can only trade on gen 5.
    Last edited by Cloudchild75; 13th April 2012 at 4:40 AM.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I hope it's okay to bump...Special offer -

Looking for someone trustworthy; I want to rng myself a shiny rattata, to be in my Pokemon Black ingame team. I hear one cannot trade to oneself from an earlier generation game until the elite 5 is done. So if someone with a Japanese B/W game would help me transfer ratty over I'd give him/her any one pokemon from my list. I preordered black, getting it on March 6th. Note: You'll need to wait till I get one badge!

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

MATTLE Ho-oh
    Michina Arceus
    2009 Birthday charmander
    Adamant Coliseum celebi UT

and if you have these:
    shiny kecleon, shiny castform, shiny sableye

i will let you clone 7 of my events that you dont have!

pm me if you are interested!
    also i can catch you a lv 40-42 purgly at any time!
    looking for:
    POKEMON SMASH ZOROARK
    WORLD HOBBY ZOROARK
    ANA DARKRAI
    Satoshi's Mamepato (pidove)
    Cilan's Pansage

shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=491020

nekome: I can make those shinys anytime, but I'd need non shinys. Also, sorry but I do not collect events.

Really Nice Trade
    Thanks
    100% Trustworthy
    For every Star there is a Legend.

LegendStar(HG): 2450-6866-0726
    JACA (Black): 0819-3049-5356
    Soft Reseting for Shiny Reshiram
    Attempts: 0

Hey, I'd really like an Azelf, Naive, with 31 IV in speed and as good as possible in both attacking stats. After looking at your list I'm not sure if I have anything to offer tho, the only thing I can think of is the Crown Entei (Japanese) that I received in a trade. I was told that it's uncloned but can't obviously guarantee that since I didn't receive it myself. I also have a lot of Rare Candies as I see you're interested in those too.
    Click the banner to visit my trade shop!
    Specializing in females in special balls, perfect IV bred pokemon, and much more!
    | Pokemon X fc: 2723 9807 1974 | IGN MokKish |

| CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY CLONER! PM ME! |

MokKish: I'll see what I can do seeing as you don't want shiny.

im interested in these
    This Wishmaker Jirachi
    Hayley's Naive Mew

i have a shiny ageto celebi UT and other events you dont have
    would you be interested?
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull

chilisex91: I already have 2 shiny celebis lol I don't collect events.

how about a shiny modest dragonair and shiny modest bagon?
    i have other shinies, unfortunately, theyre not in your wants.
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull

chilisex91: Pmed you.

I'm interested in your Timid Latias. I can ofer multiple of your wanted items and egg move Pokémon, assuming Latias is uncloned.

I'm also interested in Shaymin and Azelf (if you decide not to trade Azelf with MokKish) with great nature and IVs, if you think you can do that
    3DS: 3136 7646 2911
    Pokémon X IGN: Elias

@lex: Sadly latias has been cloned.

Note: Whoever pmed me asking my regi's natures, my apologies x.x I had thought I answered you, but I accidentally deleted your pm.

Can i get a shiny female ralts? RNG'd? i can get you up to 5 masterballs for it.
    I<3 my . If this post is a trade post, the offer still stands, even if it is months old...LOOKING FOR IV REDUCING BERRIES

FCs: Pearl:3566-1424-5303 SS:0560-9426-2568 Black:3782-8392-1972
    I have completed my national pokedex. I am willing to breed you any first evolution of any pokemon. PM me if you would like to make an offer! Any and all offers are carefully considered!

Komekoro: Yup I can do that.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I<3 my . If this post is a trade post, the offer still stands, even if it is months old...LOOKING FOR IV REDUCING BERRIES

I have completed my national pokedex. I am willing to breed you any first evolution of any pokemon. PM me if you would like to make an offer! Any and all offers are carefully considered!

Komekoro: xD Might take till tomorrow though I keep getting males x.x

That's ok with me! Thank you!

Hey, what's the deal with Registeel and Regirock? Do you have/are you capable of getting an Impish Registeel and/or a Careful Regirock?

I'll PM this to you as well.

My Trade Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=469484
    Always open to trade
    BIGGEST POKE-NEED: Bagon (Adamant, Untrained, Must know Outrage AND Dragon Dance)
    BIGGEST ITEM NEED: Rare Candies (LOTS)

Done deals with both of you.

And you have at least one satisfied customer. Help her out people!

My Trade Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=469484
    Always open to trade
    BIGGEST POKE-NEED: Bagon (Adamant, Untrained, Must know Outrage AND Dragon Dance)
    BIGGEST ITEM NEED: Rare Candies (LOTS)

How many rotoms or phiones with masterballs would you like for your shiny lvl 100 rayquaza?

Oh, and I am a happily returning customer!

Hey there! Saw that you had this, shiny, if I'm not mistaken:
    Mild UT Rayquaza

I would also like to ask if you have any more shiny Rayquaza?--If it's not too much trouble, with their natures and whether or not they are UT and nicknameable? (Also do you have clones of the shiny, non-EV'd, level 100 Rayquaza, as I see that's already been offered for?)

From your list of wants--I could try to chain shiny Glameow and evolve it for you? I have other shinies in my shop and can RNG shininess, but not for IVs. Let me know if we can work something out?
    Last edited by xdragonx; 15th March 2011 at 1:26 PM.

I have a shiny flawless EVd timid Lv45 latios and latias. I'd like the shiny eevee and shiny rayquaza
    POKEDEX COMPLETE!

Trainer pose credit goes to Lucario9
    Looking For:
    Any shiny!
    Specific: Shiny Registeel with perfect HP, Defense, and SpDef IVs, EV trained with 252 HP, 128 Defense, and 128 SpDef. Defense/SpDef promoting nature, but not Defense/SpDef hindering nature

I DONT HAVE A GEN V GAME YET

Komekoro: Lol six is fine.

xdragonx: Sadly the mild one is all I have besides my level 100 one. However, mild boy is nicknameable...

DDD1234: Are the latis cloned?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast