1. Sun - GoldenHouou (Aurelia & Mars - Sword)
2. Dark - *Jean Grey* (Rose & Moon - Scythe)
3. Flame - Monster Guy (Adam & Inferno - Dual Guns)
4. Frost - Corrosion (? & ? - Polearm) *Reserved*
Boss Villains (GM - VampirateMace):
1. Stratus - Cloud
2. Bridgett - ???
3. ??? - ???
1. Be polite, to Spam, Harass, Flame, or Abuse other players.
2. Do not Bunny (Control other’s characters) without permission.
3. Obey the Action/Dodging/Health instructions from the Sign-up post:
4. Let the GM (me) distribute items, don’t just post that you found something. I have a layout for the Lairs/Dungeons that includes items/treasure.
5. The top of your post should contain your name, location, health, and Trance post count, While the bottom of your post should contain your inventory, including your current weapon and Terrennial. Basically it should look like this:
Location: Rough, Specific Place/Room
Post until Trance: 01/13[B/]
Body of Post, basically all your RPGing.
Weapon(s), Terrennial, other items…
Okay then… your adventure is beginning...
@ Hunter Characters
Location: Abandon Airbase, Open Field 1
Monsters: 4 ghouls (Cloud), 2 guard dogs (Flame). Wasps (Cloud), crows (Cloud), & spiders (Earth) are possible.
After a failed rescue mission, only a few of the senior hunters returned home to the Shadow Woods. Four of their apprentices have stepped forward to take their place, though one was called was called away to help with an emergency. (Corrosion, your char should be able to enter after you've finished.)
As you approach the nearest known immortal lair, an seemingly Abandon Airbase, you notice a cold chill in the air. There is a crackled asphalt road leaving into the airbase. The access gate is down but its easy enough for you to duck under it.
From here they can see the road continues into a poorly lit bunker on the other side. Between them and the bunker are a couple overgrown trees on the left, and a row of four jeeps on the right. The jeep furthest to the right is only a husk, appearing to have caught fire at some point recently.
Other than the access gates, the entire area appears to be fenced in. Through the dead foliage and fence, you can see bits of asphalt that you assume was once a runway. You may be able to get to the runway through the hangers, if you don’t want to try climbing the fence, since the noise may attract monsters.
Speaking of monsters, you can see them already, four Ghouls in uniforms wandering aimlessly around the field. They won’t attack unless you get in their line of sight or make a lot of noise. A bigger threat is the two undead guard dogs, they’ve already spotted you and are tensed up growling at your group. You get the feeling they’ll attack if you go much further.
A cold wind rushes over your group, carrying the scents of lavender and vanilla. A slender figure in an oversized silver-grey coat hovers before you. His thickly lashed eyelids bat playfully as he looks over the group. A slight grin comes over his face, but it doesn't quite look happy though, “Well, seems the rebels have sent me some new play things.”
He flutters around the group quickly, stopping only long enough to throw some banter at each of them. First to Rose, “Mmm, aren't you cold dear?” then Aurelia, “Tsk-tsk, the guild really is getting desperate,” and finally Adam, “So, between you and me, do you spike your hair like that so you don't have to feel as short around these ladies?”
Then with a high pitched laugh, the immortal flies off, passing over the bunker. If you intend to face him, looks like you'll need to traverse the base on foot.