Thread: Boktai (Lunar Knights) Redux/Meanwhile (PG-13) RP Tread

Default Boktai (Lunar Knights) Redux/Meanwhile (PG-13) RP Tread

Approved Players:

Heroes:
    1. Sun - GoldenHouou (Aurelia & Mars - Sword)
    2. Dark - *Jean Grey* (Rose & Moon - Scythe)
    3. Flame - Monster Guy (Adam & Inferno - Dual Guns)
    4. Frost - Corrosion (? & ? - Polearm) *Reserved*
    5. Earth
    6. Cloud

Boss Villains (GM - VampirateMace):
    1. Stratus - Cloud
    2. Bridgett - ???
    3. ??? - ???

Rules:
    1. Be polite, to Spam, Harass, Flame, or Abuse other players.
    2. Do not Bunny (Control other’s characters) without permission.
    3. Obey the Action/Dodging/Health instructions from the Sign-up post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ile-v2-(PG-13)
    4. Let the GM (me) distribute items, don’t just post that you found something. I have a layout for the Lairs/Dungeons that includes items/treasure.
    5. The top of your post should contain your name, location, health, and Trance post count, While the bottom of your post should contain your inventory, including your current weapon and Terrennial. Basically it should look like this:

[B] Name
    Health: Healthy/Injured/Dying/etc
    Post until Trance: 01/13[B/]

Body of Post, basically all your RPGing.

Inventory:
    Weapon(s), Terrennial, other items…

Okay then… your adventure is beginning...

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 4 ghouls (Cloud), 2 guard dogs (Flame). Wasps (Cloud), crows (Cloud), & spiders (Earth) are possible.

After a failed rescue mission, only a few of the senior hunters returned home to the Shadow Woods. Four of their apprentices have stepped forward to take their place, though one was called was called away to help with an emergency. (Corrosion, your char should be able to enter after you've finished.)

As you approach the nearest known immortal lair, an seemingly Abandon Airbase, you notice a cold chill in the air. There is a crackled asphalt road leaving into the airbase. The access gate is down but its easy enough for you to duck under it.

From here they can see the road continues into a poorly lit bunker on the other side. Between them and the bunker are a couple overgrown trees on the left, and a row of four jeeps on the right. The jeep furthest to the right is only a husk, appearing to have caught fire at some point recently.

Other than the access gates, the entire area appears to be fenced in. Through the dead foliage and fence, you can see bits of asphalt that you assume was once a runway. You may be able to get to the runway through the hangers, if you don’t want to try climbing the fence, since the noise may attract monsters.

Speaking of monsters, you can see them already, four Ghouls in uniforms wandering aimlessly around the field. They won’t attack unless you get in their line of sight or make a lot of noise. A bigger threat is the two undead guard dogs, they’ve already spotted you and are tensed up growling at your group. You get the feeling they’ll attack if you go much further.

A cold wind rushes over your group, carrying the scents of lavender and vanilla. A slender figure in an oversized silver-grey coat hovers before you. His thickly lashed eyelids bat playfully as he looks over the group. A slight grin comes over his face, but it doesn't quite look happy though, “Well, seems the rebels have sent me some new play things.”

He flutters around the group quickly, stopping only long enough to throw some banter at each of them. First to Rose, “Mmm, aren't you cold dear?” then Aurelia, “Tsk-tsk, the guild really is getting desperate,” and finally Adam, “So, between you and me, do you spike your hair like that so you don't have to feel as short around these ladies?”

Then with a high pitched laugh, the immortal flies off, passing over the bunker. If you intend to face him, looks like you'll need to traverse the base on foot.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Adam Hayes
    Abandoned Air Base, Open Field 1
    Healthy
    1/13 Posts Until Trance

"See ya later boys and girls! I'm gone!" Adam exclaimd to the others back at the fortress with a wave as he left the home base behind. This was the first time Adam was finally getting to do something outside The Guild, and the prospect was exciting. Even though, he was only allowed to leave because his parents died on the job. He didn't want this to happen, but now that it did he was determined to get payback, and prove himself in the process. Not to mention he got to do this with two pretty girls. This couldn't get any better.

Just as they arrived at the base, Adam felt a chill in the air, and noticed a scent that smelled like perfume. He shivered, as the cold bothered him, but he tried not to let that show. A feminine looking man with long silver hair tied into a braid suddenly appeared before the group. Were it not for his voice, Adam would have thought this was an ugly woman. He batted his eyes, as though he were flirting with them, and had a jab for each of person. Adam just rolled his eyes. Clearly, this person was terrible with insults. Adam was six feet tall, he didn't have any reason to make himself taller. Besides, there were advantages to being with a tall woman. "And you look like a chick, and an ugly one at that! Really dude? Is the best thing you can do is call me short?! Then this is gonna be an easy fight!" The mysterious figure flew off without reacting, and Adam flipped the bird. "Yeah well... Fuck you too, bastard!"

With that thing gone, Adam turned his attention towards the creatures guarding the place. These monsters had once been living creatures, and Adam did feel a little bad for what happened to them. But he knew there was nothing that could be done to save them, and the only thing to do was to end their misery. The most important issue right now were these barking zombie dogs. They started yapping as soon as they caught sight of the group. Adam sneered at the undead beasts. "Aw shadup! Here take this ya' dirty mutts!" He pointed his two flare guns, and fired two firey shots one bullet hitting each dog in their chest.

"I'm not sure that was good idea..." Inferno, who had been standing by Adam's side, had suddenly said. While the bullets did hit them, they seemd to barely faze the zombie dogs. All they did in response was bark louder. "They just look angrier than they were before..."

"Don't worry Inferno, I got this." He then turned his attention back to the enraged dogs. "Oh, you think you're so tough don't cha?! Here, have some more!" He pointed his guns at one of the dogs, and started firing shots at it repeatedly, until it finally went down. "See? Told ya' I got this!"

Now the remaining dog was furious for his fallen comrade, and ran straight towards the redhead, it's sharp teeth were bared.

Adam's eyes widened from surprise. Oh crap...

Inventory
    Dual Guns
    Inferno the Dragon

(OOC: Yes, I took my first post from the original thread and made changes...

I do this all the time in Pokemon if I don't have an effective move. I hit it repeatedly with a not very effective move until something dies. xD)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th November 2014 at 6:09 PM.

Aurelia de Rege
    Healthy
    Posts until Trance: 01/13

The faint smile Aurelia had worn as she'd bid her brief farewells to her mother and brother faded the instant she turned her back to her home. Her face might not have shown many traces of anger but inside, she was seething to the point her hands trembled and heart pounded soundly in her chest. So many dead during a single mission, so many brave lives lost because of monsters who had no right to live among people in the first place. It was disgusting, and it made her fingers curl into fists in a silent demonstration of ire. Being angry was very uncharacteristic of her, she knew, and she was also aware that she'd need to lose such sentiments by the time she and her two companions reached their destination, lest her feelings become a burden on them all. She knew that she hardly had time to let feelings control her when there were lives to be rescued and a mission to be completed - her grandparents, now deceased because of the very beasts she was about to face - had taught her as much. And to go against their teachings would be the worst possible way to respect their memory, or to mourn. For the sake of the mission, she'd need to stop thinking of this trip as something done out of revenge and she could only hope that her compatriots, had they also lost someone, would do the same. She knew all of that, clear as a day. It was a textbook case. So why was it so... difficult?

The bigger the distance between the trio and The Guild grew and the harsher the wind blew around them however, the calmer Aurelia finally started to become. Leaving behind the relatively safe area around The Guild pushed her senses to their limit and cooled her head enough to quell her emotions into at least a temporary lull. It wasn't a new thing for her, considering she'd been on quite a few missions before - even if they'd never taken her that far out of The Guild before and some of them had been more reconnoitering than combat. Regardless, she felt that now if ever would be a good time to take a glance at her teammates and do a quick round of assessment to see who she was working with. She'd certainly heard of both of them before, even if only in passing, as Hunters could be very heavy gossipers, but she couldn't recall having seen them in person before - which made sense, considering how sheltered she'd lived. The man looked capable enough, but Aurelia had her doubts about the woman. Her clothes didn't look professional, the scythe she carried seemed too heavy for her body structure and the wolf beside her was suspicious at best. Still, she wasn't one to judge before she had solid proof. Appearances hardly mattered if you were capable at what you did - she if anyone should know that. As such, she'd hold her judgement and hope the woman would surprise her positively. The least she needed was someone getting in her way.

When their destination - an abandoned Air Base and the monsters its grounds fostered - finally entered their view, Aurelia knew that the time of mourning was officially over and even the last few embers of anger inside needed to die down. From here on out, this was a hunt, and she would not let her prey escape.

Just then, a strange - if eerily pleasant - scent wafted through the air, stopping the trio in their steps and bringing Aurelia's left (and dominant) hand to hover above her sword's hilt, ready to unsheathe it should the need arise. A figure appeared before them as if carried there by the wind, dressed in a silver coat and wearing a disdainful grin. Aurelia's eye narrowed into a glare and she grabbed her weapon's hilt fully now. What was this thing? The creature responsible for all those deaths? It seemed intelligent, far more so than mere monsters. An... Immortal? Aurelia was just about to open her mouth and demand to know what the thing wanted, when its lips parted to speak. Playthings, it said. It was mocking them. It was mocking her. And before she knew it, it was already circling around all three of them, quipping its mouth. Aurelia followed it with her gaze, only stopping when it directed its banter at her. In all honesty, she didn't expect to care what came out of the thing's mouth. Words hardly shook her. Words were weak, after all.

But be it because of her nerves acting up due to this being her first big mission or the way the thing looked at her, when it squeaked out, Aurelia found herself flinching inwardly.

“Tsk-tsk, the guild really is getting desperate."

What... did that even mean? She was fully capable, and there was no reason for anyone to doubt that. The only thing it could mean was that... was that this filthy creature knew what she was. Knew the secret she'd so desperately tried to guard. It didn't really anger her, so much as it made her stomach fill with an icy cold chill of fear; what if it told the others? What if it told The Guild? ... No, it wouldn't. It'd die far before that. She'd make sure of it.

She was just about to pull out her sword and attempt to penetrate the monster's skull when it was already gone, the angry words of her teammates the only thing left hanging in the air. Well, that and the growling of the dogs that'd just spotted them, already ready to attack. Adam (she believed that was the name she'd been told earlier) wasted no time in shooting at the dogs- with little effect, as his dragon companion pointed out. Not that the man seemed to listen, as in an instant, he'd already downed one of the dogs, only to become a target for the other's attack. Great.

"What are you doing?" Aurelia snapped disapprovingly, quickly jumping in front of the man with her sword now unsheathed and brought in front of her as a makeshift shield. The canine's fangs scratched at the blade from both sides, its mouth wrapping around the weapon and body weight pulling Aurelia's arm downward. "Tch."

Pulling her arm backwards, Aurelia slashed her sword to the side, the movement injuring the dog's throat and forcing it to release its grip- but only briefly. The second its paws touched the ground it leapt towards her again, fangs once again bared. Too bad that this time, she was ready. So, turning her sword in her hand, Aurelia pushed the sword's tip forward into the dog's mouth and right through the back of its neck. One more sidewards slash, and the monster fell on the ground, limp and its throat cut open.

Proud over her kill, Aurelia turned to glare at Adam. The guy could have been killed. "Think before you act. Do you want to die before even reaching the lair? You have two guns, yet instead of holding back both of the threats, you focus on only one of them like a fool. Where in the world did you learn combat?"

Scoffing, she turned back to the road leading to the base, trying to figure out a route. Should they engage the ghouls? She figured that yes, yes they should; letting them go did not sit well with her. But then again, if this was the extent her teammate could fight...

"I hope you at least learn from your mistakes," she added behind her, still in thought.

Inventory
    Sword
    Mars the Tiger

-------

ooc: I wasn't sure if they were allowed to have had missions prior to this or not, and couldn't find a mention anywhere. So I figured she has to have been on at least a few to shape her personality? Even if she thinks otherwise though, it doesn't give her any edge over the others or anything.
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 7th December 2014 at 10:58 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

(Monster Guy: Yeah, a little copy-paste is okay. I'll try to change things up bit as we go on, that's why I changed the layout.)

(GoldenHouou: Yeah, that’s okay - the epic mission they're on will probably far surpass anything she's done, as Stratus is only the first of 6+ villians.)

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 4 ghouls (Cloud), 2 guard dogs (Flame). Wasps (Cloud), crows (Cloud), & spiders (Earth) are possible.

The bodies of the flame aligned guard dogs decay rapidly, fizzling into smoke, and overpowering the floral scent left by the immortal. The cold breeze seems to have subsided for now as well. As the smoke clears, only their collars are left, which may yield some leather, canvas, and/or metal, scraps if you're motivated enough to collect them, as they could be useful down the line, or not.

For a moment it seems you could breath a sigh of relief, but then the ghouls start to pivot towards the group. The sheer stupidity of the action is dumbfounding. Between the shouting, scolding, and shooting, the group seems to have gotten their attention.

With the hunters now in view, the ghouls start to race forward. They may be too stupid to turn and run at the same time, but they certainly aren't slow. From the pale blue-purple skin, you can tell they are Cloud aligned. They're almost here, you'd better think fast!

Oh, and as if that isn't enough, the base's Air Raid Siren starts to go off. The shrill undulating sound pierces the air and assaults your ears. It's not clear if the siren is intended to alert the immortal's underlings or just piss you off, but it's highly annoying either way.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 28th November 2014 at 4:44 AM.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Rozalia Faustyna Górniak / Rose
    Healthy
    1/13 Posts Until Trance

"Don't you think of trying to change my mind, dad." Rose scoffed as she took her scythe, before turning away from her father, who was sitting on the ground and watching out for the children in the guild. Her father had been injured a month ago and now walked with a limp, and that wasn't the worst of it. She was the only Hunter in her family at present, in an ironic twist. This wasn't her first mission, though the ones she usually undertook were solo missions. She didn't see why she needed company in the first place, and did not appreciate that she had to work with others now…others whom she could not even trust, others who might do things such as try to protect her, or god forbid, sideline her. From her years of training and killing, the redhead certainly was the farthest thing from delicate and she took pride in that fact. This was just another job for her, another opportunity to hunt down the things that killed her mother and brother who were stupid enough to have died in battle. She wasn't going to let it happen to her, she wasn't like them after all. She strode out, not waiting for a reply as she joined her assigned companions.

The wind blew harder around Rose, as well as the others, as they neared the airbase, the gusts picking up her long, blood-colored ponytail and the tails of her vest. She didn't flinch or shiver, however. She had encountered worse things in her life, both physical and emotional, and a gale was nothing next to them. Ignacy had trained her to survive and to be tough as well as pragmatic. The fact that she wielded a scythe was proof that she wasn't just any beauty. Another chill gust blew, and Rose stopped behind the others as she smelled the scent of perfume in the air…which was odd, considering where they were. Things like these weren't good signs and Rose learned that the hard way on her first solo mission. A man floated down, his pale features almost feminine, and his long hair tied back in a braid.

“Mmm, aren't you cold dear?” He taunted, fluttering around before proceeding to do the same to her so-called companions: a redheaded boy with two guns and a dragon terrenial, who had a reputation for hitting on just about any available girl in the guild; and a stern, sword-wielding woman with a tiger companion, whom she heard was extremely stern and formal. Of all the people in the Guild, she had to be grouped with those whom she felt she wasn't going to get along with at all.

"Try again, fucker. Have I ever said that it bothered me?!" She snarled. Of all the things, the man had decided to pick on her outfit, which was the least of the redhead's concerns. She wasn't going to hide behind heavy armor like a weakling, that was for sure, and she was going to show him. He floated next to her once again, before circling the group and taking off. He was going to have a taste of her alright.

As soon as the man disappeared, however, the creatures guarding the place started attacking. Two dogs ran forward, and the redheaded man promptly shot at them. This did not seem to deter the guard hounds, however, as they still barked loudly, as if to proclaim they were alive. Figures. Guns are fucking puny. Rose thought. More shots rang out, and one dog collapsed, but the other kept on moving forward. The short-haired woman, however, made short work of it, berating the boy after. Rose tuned out of what she was saying, however, as she noticed what was coming for them as the smoke started dissipating and the air around her warmed. Ghouls. Rose readied her scythe, gripping it tightly with both hands and swinging it forward a bit as she assumed her usual stance. They were coming, and they weren't at all slow.

One came close to her weapon's reach, and before she was going to let it come too close, she lunged forward and swung her scythe hard, catching the Cloud-aligned monster in its arc-shaped blade. Rose quickly took a step back as she pivoted her scythe inwards, slicing the Ghoul across its middle into two halves. She smirked, before looking around to locate the other ghouls. Just then, the sound of a siren pierced the air, forcing Rose to look down and cover one ear to block the noise, keeping hold of her weapon, as the last thing she wanted was to be caught off-guard without it. Damn, just damn! She thought as she looked around. Noticing the next Ghoul, she strode towards where it was, trying to ignore the sound as she dropped her hand and gripped her weapon once more.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Adam Hayes
    Healthy/Slightly irritated by that alarm
    2/13 Posts Until Trance

Adam wiped the sweat from his brow, as the short haired woman with the eyepatch made quick work of the remaining dog, then proceeded to berate Adam. The redheaded boy took it in stride. There was nothing there he hadn't heard from someone else before. Who has time to think when there were immortals were about? This was a time for action. He heard around the Guild that this particular had a reputation for being a bit too strict and serious than necessary. Even if there was a Zombie Apocalypse going on, acting like a prick wasn't going to accomplish anything. He figured she could use a bit of lightening up, and that he was the best guy for the job. "What? Just hold em off, and let you two have all the fun killin' 'em?" He replied with a grin. He wasn't about to just stand there and be a distraction. "Besides, Cap'n. They're dead now aren't they? I think we're doin' pretty good." He gestured to the dying dogs, before adding one more comment with a wink. "And ya' know, I think the whole pirate thing ya got goin' on with that eyepatch is hot!"

As the bodies of the zombie dogs decayed, they fizzled into smoke. Adam's Dragon terrenial was shocked by this revelation. "They were flame dogs?!" Inferno was quick to exclaim. "That explains so much!"

As that was happening, the Ghouls started coming towards the group. They weren't slow, but they still looked dumb, but they were not slow. Unlike the dogs, the elements these ghouls were alligned with was much clearer based on the coloring of their skin. Not that Adam cared very much. He knew he was faster than some dumb zombies. "Seriously guys? Do you really think I'm intimidated by your... deadness? We'll then you're even stupider than you look. Take this!" He pointed his guns, and fired shots at one of the approaching Ghouls that was getting close. Unlike the dogs, the Ghouls were much more affected by his attack. The Ghoul went down after taking shots to head and stomach. "Yeah!" He shouted as he blew the smoke off the tip of his gun barrel, twirled them in his hands, then put them back into their holsters.

The redheaded woman wielding a scythe had also managed to down one of the Ghouls. Adam had seen her around the Guild before, and tried to get with her a number of times before, but with no success. A little rejection would never stop him from trying. He knew he could win her over eventually. "Nice job Rosie!" He smiled as he put his hand on her rear. "Ya' know sweetheart, this whole playing hard to get thing has got to stop. You know you love me, why deny it?" Before he had a chance to say something else, the loud obnoxious sound of a siren pierced the air. The blaring sound irritated Adam, and forced him to put his hands over his ears to block the noise. "FUCK REALLY?!" He lowered his hands after a few moments, he pulled out his guns, and started firing. Even though he doubted that would happen, he hoped to hit the source of the annoying siren, and shut it up. At the very least he would hit a Ghoul in the process.

Inventory
    Dual Guns
    Inferno the Dragon
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th November 2014 at 7:08 PM.

Guys, try to mind your inventories. It's not a big deal if you forget to post it every now and then, just keep track because there will come times in the RPG when they're important.

@ Hunter Characters
    Monsters: 2 ghouls (Cloud), 3 crows (Cloud).
    - Wasps (Cloud), crows (Cloud), & spiders (Earth) are possible.

The shrill siren continues it's assault on your ears, it seems to have no intention of stopping for the time being.

The first ghoul Rose took down, writhed in two halves on the ground before going limp and evaporating in a puff of mist. Left behind is a small round object, if one of you wants to pick it up when you get a moment, it could be something useful (or not).

Adam's ghoul goes down and evaporates, leaving nothing but a similar mist to the first. Being stupid, the two remaining ghouls continue towards you at an unaltered pace.

Adam's random firing attack tactic, does not do anything to shut-up the siren, nor does he happen to hit one of the ghouls by chance. It does however, rouse three crows out of one of the trees. The caw loudly, though it's barely audible over the siren, as they rise into the air circling around the field. Spotting your group, the begin to swoop down, talons extended, making it even harder to focus on the remaining ghouls.

Speaking of which, the ghoul closest to Rose tries to grab at her weapon, whilst the other ghoul is now within arm's reach of the group.

OOC: Phew, sorry this one took a bit. This time of year is busy as heck and all. Vampirate, hehe, I'm sure it will, looking forward to that. Also, sorry 'bout the inventory, will add that to my earlier post as well.

-----------------------

Aurelia de Rege
    Healthy
    Posts until Trance: 02/13

To be fair, Aurelia should have known the man wouldn't just hold his tongue and focus on the mission even after getting lectured. She couldn't claim to be that good a judge of character, but really, even she should have expected him to come back with at least some sort of attempt at witty humour. Alas, she was caught by mild surprise when she heard him speak up, even if you probably hadn't been able to tell; they way she turned around to glance at him with slightly arched brows suggested that she was more disapproving than anything.

"Besides, Cap'n. They're dead now aren't they? I think we're doin' pretty good." He gestured to the dying dogs, and Aurelia's gaze followed. The dogs had went up in smoke rather literally, the scorched smell they left behind still lingering now that the breeze had died down - likely a sign that the Immortal dastard truly had distanced itself from them. Only the hounds' collars remained now, which prompted Aurelia to grab one of them in her hand for closer examination. She'd always been told to scavenge what she could, but truth be told she knew little about the work of tailors or blacksmiths; she only knew how to fight. She had no way of telling if the collar she held was mere trash or actually held some value and no way to check.

"They're dead, yes", she concurred as she straightened her back again. "But the way we eliminated them was not the most efficient one, thanks to you."

She was about to continue, but he was faster. And if she'd been surprised before, the words he spoke now left her completely flabbergasted - and just the slightest bit red in the face.

"And ya' know, I think the whole pirate thing ya got goin' on with that eyepatch is hot!"

"Ex-excuse me?" She hissed between her teeth, her glare sharper than the sword she carried. How utterly disgusting and inappropriate a thing to say! She'd heard rumours of this man's womanizing ways, but to treat a teammate that just saved his life in that manner... had he absolutely no concept of tact or common sense? She had a weapon. Had she been a more short-tempered person, he would have already received a well-aimed stab between his eyes. Or in his eye, rather; see how well he liked the 'pirate thing' when it was him having to deal with being half-blind his entire life. She was starting to regret saving him now. If only ridding their already small group of one member hadn't been possibly detrimental to the mission itself...

Either way, before she could continue and give him a verbal slashing, it turned out that she no longer had to continue pondering whether or not to face the Ghouls further down the road; they effectively decided for her - and or the entire team. In addition, for undead creatures, the Ghouls were rather quick to act on that decision; after turning around rather awkwardly, they were already making their way towards all of them, their intent clear. Cloud-aligned, Aurelia noted as she readied her sword for another round, completely disregarding the existence of Adam. Shame they didn't have anyone Earth-aligned at their disposal to deal some easy damage to the monsters... Not that they had a lot of members in the first place, really. But that was alright; she was here, and she would not let any amount of monsters stop her advance. So, seeing no need to hold it for now, Aurelia stuffed the collar she was holding onto her pocket in favor of holding her sword with both hands and inched closer.

She did the best job she could in blocking out whatever meaningless banter the guy threw at the undead creatures, instead opting to observe the other woman closer; she was the first of them all to act and go for the ghouls, and although Aurelia would have called her scythe technique a bit... unrefined, it was nonetheless effective. But she would not lose to that. She took her stance and lunged forward, only to be stopped dead in her tracks by a horrible, ear piercing noise from an unknown source. She let go of her weapon with one hand and moved it to cover her one of her ears instead, fighting back the urge to close one eye out of pain. She only had one, so she couldn't really risk becoming blind in an enemy infested territory. Deafness? Now that was not enough to hinder her; drawing in a breath and blocking out the sounds the best she could, she moved towards one of the ghouls, ready to pierce its skull - only to be spontaneously attacked by crows that Adam's reckless shooting scared into motion.

"Are you... kidding me?" She mumbled, mostly to herself as the siren didn't give any other sound even a chance. She couldn't believe how useless that guy was. Fine, then. Instead of attacking the ghoul, Aurelia took a careful step backward, one arm raised to shield her from the crow's talons. Of course, that meant that the siren got to her ears even more than before, making her head throb and ears reverberate. It had to stop soon. Had to, or her ears would burst.

The crow didn't seem to be deterred by her arm however, and its talons had already made quick work of a part of her custom tailored suit. Oh, no. No, it did just not. Aurelia wasn't a fan of killing actual animals if it weren't for food, but if nothing else helped, she didn't hesitate. And her clothes! Tch. Retribution was in order.

Aurelia took another step backwards away from the goal and in a quick motion, slashed at the bothersome bird directly above her. She was fairly sure she hit, as she felt her sword sink into something soft yet solid, but she didn't have time to check what part of the animal she'd lashed or how hard - it hardly mattered, anyway. Her view was a bit less obscured now, and that meant that the Ghoul in front of her would go down. She moved towards it, sword held sideways in front of her once more until she was close enough that she could slash across the ghoul's face, hopefully cutting it cleanly in half. If she could just take care of this one, they only had the crows and one ghoul that had taken an interest in Rose to deal with.

At the moment, anyway.

Inventory
    Sword
    Mars the Tiger
    Dog collar x1
    Last edited by GoldenHouou; 7th December 2014 at 10:58 PM.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |