We still have room for new players, though you may have to enter the game slightly differently from the original plot if you wait too long.
(We don't yet have a Discussion Thread, I'll go work on that, and post it here when I can.)
1. VampirateMace (Luc - Journal [Wrath])
2. bronislav84 (Kar - Ring [Avarice])
3. DVB (Diego - Mirror [Envy])
4. Crash & Charm (Aurora - Medallion [Pride])
1. No bunnying (controlling another’s character) without permission or cause:
- Due to the nature of this RPG there may be instances where it is necessary to bunny other people’s physical bodies in order to get from one place to another, their thoughts and dialog however, are still off limits.
- Due to the involvement of witchcraft, some scenarios may require actions on the part of victims that they wouldn’t normally perform. These actions may be bunnyed in interest of moving the RPG along, especially if the victim player fails to post within the week.
2. Since this RPG is rated R, violence, substance abuse, profanity, and some mature content will be allowed, provided:
- You aren’t using it as an excuse to swear excessively, kill everyone, or otherwise be a jerk.
- That if your characters get to a romantic/lustful point where they are going to do more than kiss/hug romantically and/or are starting to undress, you fade to black. Discuss changes to costume, any pregnancies, and STDs in PM or the Discussion thread. Do not post any NC-17 content!
3. Put your character’s name, and location, at the top of your post. A base class schedule will be posted in the first post, and you may change a couple classes, but leave most of them the same so that you're not off on your own 90% of the time.
4. Fast-forwarding - You can skip through school life and boring stuff so long as no one else is currently using magic. Please ask around in the discussion thread before posting if you're unsure.
- Please follow the description given for your item. If you'd like to add additional effects/side effects, please ask.
- You may be allowed to buy additional magic (objects, potions, ect) from Libby's shop. But, like above, please ask first.
(You may deviate from this by 1-2 classes only)
1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
- Mrs. Black is a slightly uptight woman who is afraid her students will blow-up the lab, and therefore treats them with kid gloves, leaving to a rather boring class.
2. English - Mr. Warden
- Easily known as the strictest teacher in the school, nobody enjoys Mr. Warden's classes. Mr. Warden does not give out hall passes unless he has a migraine, and sends the whole class to the library.
3. US History - Miss Caramel
- Miss Caramel is one of the favorite teachers at the school. Between her cheerful gullible nature and tightly clad double Ds, most students can find something the like about her. However she is well versed in History, and her students could learn something if they'd just listen.
- The lunch room is paroled by various teachers on alternating shifts.
4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
- Mr. Yagami doesn't pay much mind to what goes on in his class, so long as his students get their work done as well. He's probably the easiest teacher to get a hall-pass from.
5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark
- Severely overweight, if you see Mr. Lark out of his chair, it likely means there's a pop-quiz coming.
6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni
- Mr. Giovanni is probably almost as beloved as Miss Caramel, because his classes are full of interesting tangents about sanity (or lack thereof), and he doesn't believe in homework.
Ready? Let's go:
First up, get to school. You will discover your object's power sometime to day. You can do it in your first post, or wait a bit. Remember, you can Fast-forward here, but be respectful of other player's plans, and give everyone else some time to post an morning intro post.
Mom's Apartment > School (Chem Lab)
Luc yawned, getting into the shower. The hot water felt good, and helped her wake up a bit more. She shouldn't have stayed out so late last night. At least her mom was cool about it. After that she picked out some clothes, today was nothing special, just another day of school, and the outfit reflected that. Fishnets, torn jeans, a purple tank top, and her leather jacket. Boots, and a her chrome chain necklace.
Luc yawned again looking at herself in the mirror, it was to early to care what she looked like. At least her hair was short enough she didn't really have to worry about brushing it. Her teeth on the other hand, Luc checked her breath. Yep, better brush them.
She made her way over to her desk and threw her homework into the backpack that was sitting next to it. It was only about 75% done, but she could probably still finish it in time. She glanced at the journal that was also on her desk. Libby had given them all gifts from the shop last night. That was pretty cool. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with it yet. She chuckled to herself, considering that she might keep a Death Note. She'd have to disguise it though, she'd heard of kids getting expelled for doing that.
Her apartment wasn't far from the school, so a short walk later she was standing outside the old school building, with a dead tree out front, that someone had told her was once hit by lighting. Not seeing any of her friends out here, Luc proceeded to her Chemistry Class.
She flipped absentmindedly through the old journal, only about the first ten pages had been written in, but it was handwritten in French, and she didn't know what most of the words meant.