Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gijinka Project

Default The Gijinka Project

Project: Gijinka

Discussion Thread

Lately in the world of Pokémon, everything has been going excellently. Humanity has been rescued from the brink of ruin several times. The world has been turning clean, and, for the first instance in human history, all nations have been exhibiting a glimpse of willingness to attain world peace. At the very least, that's how it all seems...

What follows is the story of several Gijinka.

In the recent age, Gijinka are recognized as atypical people; people with the hearts and souls of Pokémon. For the most part, they're all treated normally; no differently from one human as one to another. However, they are noted as being quite interesting; occasionally, some of them can even take on remarkably less human forms which are much more similar to the Pokémon they are truly. Despite all their differences and abnormalities, Gijinka are primarily considered to simply be... interesting.

Frequently, a Gijinka may arise to reach a revered position in modern society (such as N). Something far less common than for a Gijinka to belong to a species line is for a Gijinka to be of a specific type variety (or, as N was, a Gijinka of all Pokémon in their entirety). They may be appreciated as productive individuals with unusual personalities or, at their worst, absolutely detested as abominations of nature and thought of freakishly. Typically they would appear to be almost completely ordinary, with only a mild semblance of their Pokémon personalities in addition to an extent of such a Pokémon's abilities. They would also, in a regular society, perhaps be given various jobs to suit their capabilities (such as a Pikachu line Gijinka typically being expected to be a sort of electrician or something similar, like an electronic innovator or mechanic)...

...but that is not their story.

A young adult awoke to find himself immersed inside a stasis tank in a certain remote scientific laboratory.

What... the f*ck?!

He noticed around him several other subjects, all of which were trapped and contained similarly. At the center of the room he noticed someone - a somewhat younger girl - also restrained likewise, in a different type of tank, chained back against a wall. Multiple scientists and researchers in lab coats were standing nearby. They took note of the young experiment awakening.

"...how are you?" one of them, a woman who appeared to be quite young and acted subordinately to all the others (perhaps a college-age intern), kindly asked him.

"Who the hell are you? What-"

He was interrupted suddenly; the wall of the lab to his right was blown apart. Multiple troops from a certain region all started pouring in immediately. The scientists sent out their Pokémon; the numerous soldiers readied their weapons and did similarly.

"Wait; no!" the scientist who was looking over him exclaimed; she was immediately shot.

Several of the experiments began awakening. The soldiers were shooting at everything, and a few of the scientists returned fire. He caught sight of the girl in the center; she was waking. There were several mechanical limbs operating inside her container.

"Agh! W-what are you doing?!"

He tried to beat the glass keeping him imprisoned furiously; it was cracking slowly. The soldiers were slowly taking more ground. One of them used his semi-automatic firearm to smash in the girl's cell door. He discarded his weapon and brought out a knife.

"Someone, help!" she screamed.

He finally managed to break out of his tank; he began gliding across the room over to their general vicinity. The rifleman shoved aside the mechanical devices and raised his left arm, preparing to stab her. The test subject gripped his arm suddenly. He wrestled with the soldier, and they fell back onto the fluid-covered ground. The experiment got above the soldier and kicked him in the face. He proceeded to the girl.

The soldiers directed their attention towards the victims. They began to shoot down all the test subjects, breaking the glass tanks. A few of them tripped out of their cells and got moving. Some of them walked around for a moment, wondering what the hell was going on right before getting gunned down. A few of them caught understanding of what was happening and managed to escape. Still others were shot up in their tanks and never got the opportunity to go on living.

Amidst the chaos, the young adult used a type of aura to break her chains; they made their escape quickly.

The girl and the Togekiss Gijinka wandered through the lab that night. The Gijinka kept his right arm around her. He picked up the firearm from the soldier he'd knocked down, aiming it at the wall the Marines'd breached. He used a harness on the rifle to keep it around his neck. He looked around at the riflemen who'd broken in as he stayed on the ground, beside a desk. He dragged the girl behind it. He brought his arm around the gun. There were still a few test subjects breaking out from their stasis tanks. Most of them had been shot up and injured by shards of glass. Blood and chemical fluids stained the floor. He kept the rifle up with his left arm and held it against his right shoulder. He directed the firearm at the wall the soldiers had breached and tried firing near them. He tried to make his shots around them a bit clearer to threaten them and keep them away. He got off 6 shots. The last few broke lab equipment; chemicals spilled onto the floor. He tried pressing the trigger again, but the gun stopped shooting projectiles; it was out of ammunition. He caught sight of the Marine near the glass cage on the ground; the soldier was being mutilated by corrosive liquids and mist. He looked back and saw a few researchers retreating; some were carrying a couple remaining experiments, who were bound with handcuffs and knocked out. They passed through a broken door and ran across a hallway in a corner at the back of the room to the right, searching for an exit. A few remaining test subjects hid behind stasis tanks and lab desks, trying to get away through the same path.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 26th January 2015 at 1:42 AM.

Kairi Shoal
    Samurott Ginjika
    Unknown Labs

Kairi's eye lids slowly flickered open as screams pierced through the air and into her stasis tank. The sounds of shattering glass, machine gun fire, and everything caught up in it tossed Kairi's sleeping state into turmoil. She didn't even know where she was, let alone what was happening to her or anyone else. The teen fought back against the drugs and chemicals that were urging her to just forget her troubles and go back to sleep. Go back...to sleep. Sleep...

No. Her thoughts pushed through her as she pried her eyes open. Once they were open, part of Kairi wished they weren't. Tubes were dangling and floating in...whatever the heck she was in. A pale tinted green flooded her vision as her consciousness began to come back. What the? Are those...people? she thought as figures darted by the cylindrical tube she was being kept in. Figures running away fell down as others chased the ones who had escaped the wrath of bullets that were flying everywhere. Kairi tried to bring herself closer to the glass to see better, only to realize that her arms were covered in the tubes and coils that dangled from the top of her container.

The looked herself over again, she was wearing a short black top as well as black shorts. Where was she? Why was she in here? What was going on? Kairi began to panic and breathe heavily. In doing so, she felt a large weight on her chest, as if something was impeding her oxygen intake.

"Let," she tried to gather her voice, "Let me out!" Her fists bounced harmlessly off the thick glass. She looked around helplessly as other images of people came into view. They were...in tubes too! Some were even getting out! But how-

A sharp sound ripped through Kairi's container and some of the tubes connected to her. Closer inspection revealed a small hole in the glass, where green liquid was now flowing out of. This was her chance! Kairi punched through the thick liquid as hard as she could into the small opening. She was going to get out! She had to! She threw a punch, then two, then three- there was no way she was staying in here! Just as she tried to throw another punch, an explosion rocked the labs, along with Kairi. Cracks like spider web traveled up and down the container and then they collapsed on themselves.

Kairi flowed out with the liquid onto the no longer sterile floor. She didn't care, she just began to pull tube after tube out of body before bullets began to fly again. She carefully made her way through the gunfire by weaving underneath tables over to a door that was left ajar in the ongoing crisis. Glass continued to break as Kairi decided to make a break for the door, but not before two people ran by her. She didn't get a good look at them, but they seemed around her age? Either way, it looked like one of them was trying to keep the other one close. She shook it off and dove into the room before hiding behind the door.

The lights flickered inside the room she sought safety in. Enough to where she could read some of the words on the plates around the walls, "Special Storage: Specimen/Outside Items,". It was then that Kairi's heart kicked into overdrive again. Her Pokemon...she didn't have them and she didn't have her own real clothes either, not counting the experimentation attire.

"Well," she got up and began to run around the long hallway of a room that was covered in lockers and drawers, "Looks like it's my lucky day," she said breathlessly as another explosion rocked the floor.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Jon Theou
    Undisclosed Location

Jon saw a Samurott Gijinka break out of a tank and crawl up from the ground. She ran across the room and dove past the door. He fired a few Aura Spheres at the remaining unbroken tanks so that anyone who hadn't already died would get an opportunity to escape. He dragged Jacqueline back, keeping themselves close to the ground.

"I know I should be quiet, but... are you sure you don't need me to help?" she whispered. A few gunshots were fired near them.

"I have a plan. As soon as we get up, make a run for that door." he said, gesturing towards the back right corner. He shoved her up so she could run away and rose, destroying lab equipment with Air Slash and sending pieces of glass flying towards the soldiers at that instant.

Edouard Hugo
    Undisclosed Location

Edouard woke up. He found himself in a stasis tank, with several intravenous tubes connected to him.

What the hell is this?! he questioned. He felt like staying unconscious; that it would be easier to remain knocked out. Noise and motion convinced him to get up. He opened his eyes and saw glass and bullets flying everywhere.

Drugs... he realized. Someone's been trying to keep me asleep and drugged. He tried to float out of the glass tank, but to no avail; something had prevented him from becoming intangible. A glowing spherical energy bomb flew towards his tank, like a wave. The glass keeping him contained shattered. He fell to the ground as the liquid spilled out. He tore out all the IV tubes. He tried to understand what was happening; he saw a few people run across the room, trying to evade gunfire. He decided he should follow them.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 26th January 2015 at 1:13 AM.

Foxfire Llorva (Fox) ~ honegde line

Fox jumped and used her automize ability. She flew just out of reach from the man chasing her. Then she grabbed a stone and flung us side arm at him. She turned and ram, re-acivating automize. She was moving rather quickly now having used it twice in a row. Her sword hung at her side but she didn't bother drawing it. It wouldn't be worth waisting time dueling. She had to run. If anyone shot at her they would be sure to hit.

She saw a couple of other Gijinkas one was firing auraspheres at the tanks. "Hey wait for me!" She yelled, running towards them.

I hope this ends well

(Note: My laptop broke and I am typing this from my tablet. I am sorry if it is a bit short.)
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 27th January 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Doublade has been claimed by me
    *Credit goes to Astral Shadow for the awesome banners*
    Join My Pokemon Conquest RP {Open spots:Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)}

Kairi Shoal
    Samurott Ginjika
    Unknown Labs

Kairi's lungs greedily sucked in air as her blood pressure soared. What the heck was happening here?!

No, gotta focus, gotta find my stuff, she began to run up and down the hall while pulling drawers at random, hoping that if her stuff was even in here, that it'd be accessible. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she pulled open a drawer and found a familiar black jacket, along with her other clothes and belt of pokeballs.

"Oh my gosh, oh yes," she pulled out the belt that contained her friends and companions and held them close before rushing to put her things on. There were others like her here that were no doubt trying to leave the building at this moment, if anything, trying after them and staying in numbers would be her best bet. "I just hope they haven't left yet."

She burst from the door through the bullets that still plagued the air before almost immediately slipping on patches of chemicals covering the floor. She recovered from the near fall and continued her mad dash into a nearby hallway where the backs of several teens could be seen as they rapidly disappeared from sight.

"Hey, wait for me!" She heard a female voice of one of them, most likely the one trailing the farthest from the first two.

Safety in numbers, right? She gritted her teeth and began to sprint. If she couldn't catch up with the two upfront, she could at least try and get to the one trailing behind. Any one was better than no one.

Sabriye Spurling [Emolga]
    Undisclosed Location

Sabriye woozily blinked open her eyes. Her vision was blurred and her mind was cloudy. Muffled sounds were coming in from all around her. Several loud bangs, and then -

Pain jolted through Sabriye's right shoulder, instantly snapping her awareness to an acceptable level. She swore under her breath and turned to examine her arm. A bloody gash had appeared across her right shoulder, though fortunately it didn't look to be too deep. Her breathing picked up pace as her vision focused in front of her - there was a bullet hole in what appeared to be a glass cylinder. Sabriye's mind raced to remember what had happened, but nothing was coming to mind...

She didn't have any more time to get her bearings together - a force of energy blasted open her confines and Sabriye tumbled out. Bits of glass left tiny nicks over her face and arms and she ended up on the ground. Her pulse beat steady in her eardrums, and she fought against the exhaustion that had taken over her body to resume a standing position. She reached automatically toward her belt, only to find that it - along with the three pokeballs she kept on it at all times - had vanished.

"There's another one there!

Sabriye turned to see two male soldiers taking aim at her. She grit her teeth and covered her previous bullet wound with her left hand, quickly making the connection. In an instant, there went from being one Sabriye to five - Sabriye and her four double team copies jumped simultaneously, making great bounds into the air. Bullets rained all around her, instantly destroying two of her copies. The other three Sabriyes hit the ground running - Sabriye herself dove behind a destroyed test tube and watched as her other two fakes were shot. "Damn it..." Sabriye muttered, eying the scene as best she could from her hiding spot. From what she could tell, there were several other gijinka here. Judging by the test tubes, they were captured to be experimented on. She knew she wouldn't have much time - she needed to find her pokemon and get out of here.
    Last edited by Tangeh; 26th January 2015 at 5:04 AM.

"Even if we take different paths, the truth we arrive at should be the same."
    ~~~
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

Jacqueline Lief
    Undisclosed Location

Jacqueline fled out of the room, and wandered across a hallway with a remarkable amount of open drawers. She didn't have any of her Pokémon; they'd been taken. Running across the room, she caught sight of the clothes she'd worn before her abduction, alongside, much more importantly, her Pokémon team. She threw them on, set her Poké Balls in her pocket, and ran across the hallway as quickly as she could, at which point it opened up into a kind of atrium. She heard a couple of people calling out down the hallway, but she didn't slow down. There were hallways to the left and right that led across the building, but, directly ahead, there was a door that led to a staircase. The door itself was laid out on the ground, broken. She paced across the room, quickly stepped over the door, and fled up the stairwell.

Fox sprited forwards catching up to the other gijinka, she was taller than fox, like most people. Her hair was blue and she looked distinctly pokemon like. Many gijinkas did that, it seemed. Fox used automize and kept running. More gunshots shounded behing them. It's a good thing they weren't specifically aiming for Fox or she will be riddled with holes. Fox cursed under her breath. "Damn no guard"

"Do you have a gun?" Fox asked. "It would come in handy here and I didn't grab one on my way out." Just then more soldiers ran up behind them. "Cover your ears!" Fox shouted then she jumped, turned, around used metal sound.

She ran and caught up to the blue haired girl. "So about that gun...?"
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 27th January 2015 at 6:41 PM.

Join My Pokemon Conquest RP {Open spots:Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)}

Kairi Shoal
    Samurott Ginjika
    Unknown Labs

Kairi continued her sprint when she noticed something coming around to her right fast. She nearly jumped out of her skin until she noticed that it was another girl who now kept up with her in pace. The girls bright green eyes pierced through the bullet ridden air.

Is she like me? She thought.

Before any words could be spoken, another hail of gunfire flew down the hallway, causing her to try and duck before continuing to run.

"Damn no guard. Do you have a gun?" The stranger asked.

No guard? Like the ability, no guard?

"It would come in handy here and I didn't grab one on my way out." Just then a group of soldiers came down the hall. "Cover your ears!" The girl shouted.

Kairi's mind twisted in confusion, but she did as the girl asked and good thing too. A piercing metallic sound ripped through the area and she shuddered to think what would've happened had she not been covering her ears.

"So about that gun...?" She mused.

"What?" She looked behind them and saw the people in a state of confusion and panic. She snapped back to reality, "Uh...a gun?" Truth be told, she didn't even think of grabbing a weapon, but then again, maybe they didn't have to. If she was a ginjika as well, and all signs pointed to yes, then they were pretty much living weapons, along with their pokemon.

"No, I'm afraid not, but I've got an Arcanine we can use to try and ride out of here. He can carry the both of us, I'm sure of it. You up for it?"
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 27th January 2015 at 10:33 PM.

"Uh...a gun?" The girl said. "No, I'm afraid not, but I've got an Arcanine we can use to try and ride out of here. He can carry the both of us, I'm sure of it. You up for it?"

"That sounds great. If we ever get to a pokemon center then I should have a few pokemon too. For now all I've got is my doublade." Fox was talking quickly, and mostly to herself.

An explosion sounded. The wall in front of them burst apart and the shock wave shook the whole building. Apperently the soldiers had recovered from metal sound. Fox and the blue haored girl ducked through the hole and the girl tossed her pokeball. Out came an Arcanine. "They call me Fox, I never got your name?" Fox asked while mounting the dog. The Arcanine's fur was smooth and red. This girl obviously cared very much for it

As an after thought fox tossed out honedge. "I'm so sorry, I know you hate the confinement. Please go and take care of the baddies outside." Honedge unsheathed himself sheath falling to the ground then flew off around the corner. Fox grabbed the sheath and put I on her back. "Ready!"
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 27th January 2015 at 6:45 PM.

Elias Mars
    Umbreon
    Unknown Labs

Everything around Elias's statis tank was shaking. Suddenly, his tank let out an unmistakeable groan and crashed onto its side, shattering the glass that enclosed it. Elias pulled his body out from the inside of the tank trying to avoid cutting his skin but to no prevail. "Who....the...." Elias was at a loss for words. As he stood up, he heard the sounds of gunfire and the screams of other teenagers. Elias kept quiet and began to sneak behind a desk that had almost been completely split in half. As he crawled behind it, he looked at his shorts. Where are my clothes? And my Pokemon? He thought to himself. Elias looked around to see if his Pokemon had been taken somewhere. To his left, he spotted a door that had been swinging shut as people went in and out of it. He read the sign on the door to himself quietly. "Special Storage: Specimen/Outside Items! Bingo!" He looked around and began to sneak into the room quickly and stealthily. He looked through the file cabinets that showed what it contained. "Umbreon....Umbreon... Ah ha!" He grabbed the Pokeball and put it into his pocket. He started running to the clothing section when he tripped over the body of another Trainer. He gasped and saw that they were just about to reach for their own Pokemon but were shot in the process. "Rest in peace...." He said as he grabbed their Pokeball. Eventually, he found his bag containing everything (including his clothes.) He slung it over his back and made a run for it. "Now come's the hard part... Escape time."

Edouard Hugo
    Undisclosed Location

Edouard charged to the door across the room and fled down the hallway. He noticed a Togekiss Gijinka laying down next to a corner of a desk upon exiting. There was much more room in the hall than he'd initially thought, given the size of the door that led to it. He saw a couple of female Gijinka talking in the distance. He found his old set of clothes and his Pokémon team in a broken drawer. He threw on his shirt and khakis. He didn't bother putting on his shoes. He ran across the hallway in pursuit of the girls. He soon caught up to them. He heard them discussing guns. The smaller one sent out an Arcanine, got on it, called herself Fox, and asked for the other's name. He heard the soldiers gradually advancing.

"...hello, there." he commented the moment he arrived. "I see you could use help as much as me."
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 27th January 2015 at 9:15 PM.

Elias Mars
    Umbreon
    Unknown Labs

Elias bolted out of the room, not bothering to get changed. He had his bag on and he hid behind the desk. "Alright Elias...." He closed his eyes and concentrated. Around him, a dark aura began to spread towards the 4 men with guns in his path to a guarded elevator in the facility. Suddenly, they stood still terrified to the point where they couldn't stop shaking as they tried to reach for their guns. Elias ran towards them as the other guards were distracted by the other people trying to escape. Elias's eyes glowed a pinkish color as he unleashed a powerful telekinetic force blasting the guards into various walls. Some even smashed through machinery. Elias knew from the looks of their bodies hitting the walls that hard that they were either seriously injured, or dead. He searched through the pockets of one of the scientist who was from one of the dead scientists around him. "Score!" Elias said to himself as he found an ID that could be used to activate the elevator. "B1F, 1F, 2F, and 3F...." He shrugged his shoulders and pressed the button marked 1F the elevator made a bumping sound and a screeching sound. He looked around at the battle scene below. Elias spotted a girl with blue hair accompanied by three other people. "Good luck guys..." He sighed. Elias leaned back on the railing that was in front of the glass walls of the elevator. What are we doing here? that was the question he kept asking himself over and over. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by the ear splitting sound of shattering glass. If only, he had not been leaning on that railing, the next thing might not have happened to him. Elias went flying out of the elevator as it stopped in the middle of it's ascension on to the floor above the basement. He saw his life flash before his eyes, but it was saved by a quick flick of his arms as he grabbed the railing, hanging on for his life.
    Last edited by Chili; 27th January 2015 at 11:51 PM.

Sabriye hastily looked around the scene. She knew she had precious little time to gather her bearings before her hiding spot was located by somebody with a firearm. The sound of guns firing and glass breaking rendered her practically deaf, but it was her vision that alerted her to her next objective - a boy tumbled out of a glass elevator as it ceased to work, though he managed to save himself by grabbing onto the railing. He was dressed in the same weird garb she'd been forced into - in fact, all of the kids whom she guessed were gijinka were wearing the same black shirt and shorts, which made them easy to distinguish from the more heavily armoured soldiers.

Sabriye moved quickly out from behind the test tube, dipping from hiding spot to hiding spot and ignoring the echoing blasts. She stopped short as a soldier - back turned to her - interrupted her only safe path. She grit her teeth and closed her eyes before unleashing a powerful discharge attack that launched electricity everywhere around herself. It brought the man to his knees, and she ducked around her. She used aerial ace to propel herself up to where the boy was, and yanked him back into the elevator. "Get down!" she ordered, pushing him away as bullets rained overhead. She kept still for a moment, then exhaled. "What the hell is happening here?!"

~~~
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

"I... have.... no.... clue." Elias said breathing hard. "All I know is, scientists might be interested in us and these dudes with guns..... well they're shooting anything and everyone." Elias slightly chuckled. Sabriye did not look 100% pleased with his response. "Well we have to get down.... I don't suppose you can carry two passengers with that aerial ace?" She shook her head saying no. "Well..... hmmm.... I can use the telekinetic part of my psychic power!" "One moment please." He closed his eyes for about 30 seconds before opening them as a pink aura wrapped around th elevator and made his eyes glow pink. It began to unhinge from the wall and when it did, he levitated it down where everyone else was. "Let's get them on! If we can get them on and I manage to levitate the elevator once more, I may be able to get us out of here!"

Undisclosed Location

Sabriye was only half listening as she scanned the area outside of the elevator for any immediate dangers. "Not bad..." she muttered as the boy easily levitated the elevator back down. As he was talking about leaving, she shook her head fervently. "I'm not leaving without my pokemon. You start getting everybody over here; I'll catch up." She noted that the boy was carrying a backpack. "Hey, did you already get your stuff back from them? Can you give me directions?"

Sabriye took off in the direction the boy had indicated (she realized afterward that she'd never asked for his name), until she found the mentioned sign: "Special Storage: Specimen/Outside Items". The door was cracked open, likely from others retrieving their belongings. Several dead bodies lined the area, and Sabriye tried her best not to look at them as she rushed into the hallway.

She hadn't gotten far before she heard voices. She hesitated, pressing herself against the wall to avoid sight as best she could, and glanced in - there were two soldiers, both armed with large, heavy-looking rifles. She swore under her breath - there was no way she'd be able to get in there undetected... She took several steps backward and clenched her fists, feeling electrical energy begin to charge in her body. Sabriye hesitated until she felt her attack would be strong enough, then unleashed a charged discharge - the bolts of electricity soared both into the room where their belongings were kept, and outside where most of the fighting was still taking place. She heard two yells, and rushed into the next room.

One of the men was unconscious. The other had only been blown back by the attack, and was scrambling to grab his dropping weapon. Sabriye used an aerial ace to get there before him, and grabbed the rifle in her own hands. It was heavier than she had expected, but she shakily raised it at the soldier, who was gaping at her. "Get... get down!" Sabriye barked, and the man knelt on the ground. Sabriye groped the gun to find the trigger, but wasn't sure how to go about firing it. She hesitated, then decided that was probably for the best. "I'm not gonna stoop to your level... I-I can't, but..." She raised the weapon and clunked him over the head with it. "...I can do that, at least." She tossed the rifle across the ground, figuring it would be mostly useless in her inexperienced hands anyways.

After a quick check to be sure the other soldier was still down, she began rummaging desperately through the drawers. She eventually found her clothing and pokeballs together in one drawer, but couldn't find her red backpack anywhere.

"Ughh..."

She snapped her head around - the guy she had shocked earlier was beginning to stir. Sabriye reluctantly decided to give up the search, hastily put her pokeball belt on, tied her extra clothing tightly around her waist, and made a beeline for the door. Within moments, she was back in the main area where most of the action was still taking place.
    Last edited by Tangeh; 30th January 2015 at 12:06 AM.

~~~
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

OOC: Whew, lots of posts. Had to double check to make sure I didn't miss any dialogue XD

Kairi Shoal
    Samurott Ginjika
    Underground Labs

The girl agreed to Kairi's suggestion and lovingly returned her Doublade back to it's ball.

"All right, Ryu, let's go," she smiled as a burst of light enveloped the space around them before revealing a large canine companion. "I missed you, buddy," she smiled as she petted his warm soft fur to which the Arcanine responded with a lick from his giant tongue on her face. "There'll be time for that later, boy, we need to head out!" Kairi and the girl mounted Ryu and prepared their escape.

"They call me Fox, I never got your name?" The apparent 'Fox' announced as Kairi heard soldiers coming from behind. Before Kairi could say anything, Fox released her Doublade again. "I'm so sorry, I know you hate the confinement. Please go and take care of the baddies outside." The double sword pokemon flew ahead of them to make way.

"Looks like they're going to get here pretty quick." She said glancing behind them, "I'm Kairi, by the way, wish it was under better circumstances, but-"

Kairi's thoughts were interrupted as someone approached from the darkness. She almost spurred Ryu into running, but stopped when she saw that he wasn't wearing any armor, unlike the guards.

"...hello, there." he commented the moment he arrived. "I see you could use help as much as me."

Kairi felt wary at first, but she pushed it aside when she remembered that ginjikas (assuming he was one) came in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

"Yeah, we're all kinda in a bind here," she whipped her head to the oncoming noises to boots clanking against the floor, "If you have another idea, I'd love to hear it. If not, then I'd suggest you get up here and hang on tight. Ryu can hold a couple of people, but more weight will tire him out quicker, so if we're leaving, we all need to put some distance between them and us now."

Rhys Angelou
    Undisclosed Location

Rhys heard noises and felt shaking across the room. He tried to get rest, but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a glowing energy wave broke his tank. He immediately knew something was wrong. His eyes opened.

What the hell?! he thought to himself as he caught sight of the glass and the bullets flying across the air between a few soldiers and the lab around him.

A ball of aura struck his stasis tank, blowing the glass that composed it into an incalculable number of shards. The liquid spilled out, and he fell. Some of the larger pieces hit him. He stood up and ran out, undeterred. He noticed a Togekiss Gijinka on the floor. He gestured at Rhys to escape, twisting his head towards the door. Rhys looked past the door and saw a hallway. He ran the hell out and saw a few other Gijinka down the hall. There were about a hundred open drawers. Rhys guessed that this was where the scientists who'd operated on him stored their equipment. After a couple of seconds, he realized that he had no idea of where his Pokémon may have been. He panicked and looked at all the drawers, realizing that was where the other victims' clothes and Pokémon were stored. Most of them were busted open. Eventually, he found one with the jeans and the gray t-shirt he'd last remembered having worn. He searched his jeans' pocket and brought out all the Poké Balls he could find, but there was one missing. He decided he should leave his old clothes to better his chances of survival. Suddenly, the room was filled with sand.

He turned to look at the source of the sand and paused in terror at the sight of a Tyranitar.

Jon Theou
    Undisclosed Location

Not good... he thought to himself. The soldiers were advancing. All the remaining Gijinka who'd survived escaped. He'd exhausted all his abilities to help make sure all the people who could've possibly been kept alive escaped.

He tried to judge what'd be the best decision he could make under the current state of things and used Nasty Plot. The soldiers drew closer. He reached across the desk. He shot up, picked up a flask, and threw it. One of the soldiers shot at it. It shattered and hit the soldier in the chest. He'd prepared an Aura Sphere while the soldiers were advancing and fired it in the hopes of keeping the soldiers distracted. It flew away at a ridiculous speed and exploded, setting a few puddles of chemicals aflame as it detonated. He felt a sudden tearing pain at his chest; he'd been shot. He ducked and fled.

The Togekiss Gijinka fled the room. He was closely pursued by the soldiers. He noticed drawers near the lab room, full of confiscated clothing and Poké Balls. For some reason, he'd been completely dressed before. He recognized that a few other test subjects hadn't been dressed in the lab's odd outfit before, when he'd been contained, and, like him, most of them weren't surrounded by intravenous tubes. He decided that he didn't need to worry about that right now, as it was a tremendous advantage for him to have already had his team and his gear with him. He saw a few drawers hanging open, and noticed the Larvesta Gijinka from earlier searching on his knees in a corner beside some of the drawers. He picked up his speed when he saw a Tyranitar sent out by one of the Gijinka across the hall. He fled down the set of lockers next to them; he'd just been shot, and he didn't want to have to talk with anyone.

Edouard Hugo
    Undisclosed Location

"Yeah, we're all kinda in a bind here," the blue-haired Gijinka responded as she whipped her head to the oncoming noises of boots clanking against the floor, "If you have another idea, I'd love to hear it. If not, then I'd suggest you get up here and hang on tight. Ryu can hold a couple of people, but more weight will tire him out quicker, so if we're leaving, we all need to put some distance between them and us now."

"I wasn't planning on riding with you... but, as a matter of fact, I do have a better idea: we could damage the lab's structural integrity." he commented. "You know; start a cave-in." He sent out his Tyranitar. The hallway became filled with sand. Pieces of dirt flew up from the ground, tore apart the floor, and permeated the air.

"Our chances'll be better if we cause as much trouble as we can right here." he remarked.

He'd prepared to ask the Tyranitar to use Stone Edge, but he quickly noticed a Larvesta Gijinka.

"...you know what? The two of you should just run." he said while shoving his palm against his face, retracting his earlier statement. "Sorry."
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 29th January 2015 at 6:39 AM.

Undisclosed Location
    Affected RPers: Edouard Hugo, Kairi Shoal

"I'm Kairi, by the way, wish it was under better circumstances, but-" The blue haired girl stopped speaking. She seemed to be distracted. MOre ginshots sounded and a boy came hurting around the corner.

"...hello, there." He said the moment he arrived. "I see you could use help as much as me." The new guy was interesting. He seemed to be excited, or terrified. Probably some combination of both.

"Yeah, we're all kinda in a bind here," Kairi said "If you have another idea, I'd love to hear it. If not, then I'd suggest you get up here and hang on tight. Ryu can hold a couple of people, but more weight will tire him out quicker, so if we're leaving, we all need to put some distance between them and us now."

"Okay, I should probably run. I can use Automize and probably keep up."

"I wasn't planning on riding with you... but, as a matter of fact, I do have a better idea: we could damage the lab's structural integrity. You know; start a cave-in." He sent out a Tyranitar. "Our chances'll be better if we cause as much trouble as we can right here." finished.

A Larvesta Gijinka, ran past. It was hard to see through all the sand the Tyranitar was giving off.

"...you know what? The two of you should just run." he said, slapping himself "Sorry."

"I am good at causing trouble, want to stand and fight, or run? I will stick with you." She asked Kairi. Meanwhile she moved her sword sheath to her back and drew the blade. The silver blade reflected the light. Doublade flew back.
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 28th January 2015 at 8:22 PM.

Elias Mars
    Unknown Labs

"Alright... Here we go." Elias concentrated and began to lift the elevator, once more with people on it, suddenly it fell back down. "Geez that last elevator trip must have taken a heck of alot of energy." Elias knew taking people to their escape through the elevator was not going to work. Damn! What the hell am I supposed to do now? While he was thinking, he had not noticed the people around him had left him to avoid being killed by just standing there. Elias scanned the area for the girl he spoke to before. "Where is she?" Suddenly, he saw her running out of where he himself had gotten his belongings. "Aha!" He carefully but quickly moved in front of her. He stopped right in front of her. "Um.. Plans have changed. No way I can get that elevator back up."

Kairi Shoal
    Underground Labs
    Affected RPers: Truly Deceptive, Crash & Charm

"Okay, I should probably run. I can use Automize and probably keep up." Fox was ready to give up her spot for this unknown person before he spoke up again.

"I wasn't planning on riding with you... but, as a matter of fact, I do have a better idea: we could damage the lab's structural integrity. You know; start a cave-in." He sent out a Tyranitar. "Our chances'll be better if we cause as much trouble as we can right here."

A Larvesta Gijinka, ran past. It was hard to see through all the sand the Tyranitar was giving off.

"...you know what? The two of you should just run." he said, slapping himself "Sorry."

Kairi's heart felt a stab of sympathy.

"I am good at causing trouble, want to stand and fight, or run? I will stick with you." She asked Kairi. Meanwhile she moved her sword sheath to her back and drew the blade. The silver blade reflected the light. Doublade flew back.

Wow, Kairi thought, These guys are amazing. The bravery- She shook her head. Now was not the time to get sappy. Think, Kairi, think! What powers can you contribute to the team?

"Looks like we're all in for some fun, right?" she said unenthusiastically, "All right, let's bring this place down."

She jumped down from Ryu's back, but nearly fell to her knees in doing so.

"Gah, what the-"

It felt like...there was something on her legs? She hadn't noticed it previously, but there was a clear outline of something on her legs that could be seen under her pant legs. She kneeled and jerked one up to see chitinous shell protruding out of her shin like a Samurott's.

"Oh-oh gosh," she grew nauseous.

Kairi's mind bordered on panic, but then thought back to the situation at hand. She couldn't afford to panic now: there could be more ginjikas that needed help. Besides, these...things had some use, right? There had to be. Kairi looked down at her leg again and saw something similar to a handle sticking out from underneath the chitin.

Just like a Samurott... She thought before unsheathing the sword from her leg. I can harp on this later.

"Ryu, return," she said softly before turning back to Fox and the new comer. She held her sword at the ready, all other emotions locking themselves away, "Let's start a cave-in."

Undisclosed Location

Sabriye caught sight of the boy from before as he ran toward her. "You can't get the elevator back up?" She quieted for a moment as she tried to think of an alternative. "I have my pokemon back, but I have no idea where the exit would be..." she trailed off as bits of sand caught in her eyes and she rubbed at them before squinting in the direction the sand was blowing from. Somebody had let a tyranitar out of its ball. 'They'd better hope their pokemon is bulletproof, 'cause that's one huge target...'

"My name is Sabriye, by the way," she said, though she really didn't feel like this was a good time for formalities. "I... I don't really know what to do, but I know we need to keep moving. I bet they have I.D. locks on all of the doors; we wouldn't be able to get through without a pass." Unless the boy had picked up an I.D. card (what were the chances?), she knew they'd have to get creative. Destroy some things, maybe? All that really mattered at the moment was that they didn't get shot. "C'mon, let's not just stand here."

~~~
    ~ ~
    [719/719]

Undisclosed Location
    Affected RPers: Edouard Hugo, Kairi Shoal

"Ryu, return," Kairi said softly before turning back to Fox and the new comer. She held her sword at the ready, "Let's start a cave-in."

The sword it seemed had appeared out of her leg. It's about as weird as most of the stuff going on. Besides, I am strange, a living duelist. One of the most dangerous people ever, supposedly. Why am I here though. I broke out of the tank, but everything before is fuzzy. Except my Pokemon. I remember them clear as day. Why?

"Cover me, I have an idea. I just need to get a hold of some sort of weapon or grande. This place about to collapse and a few well placed shots will bring it down. Also, do as much damage to the building as you can. I should be back soon." Fox jumped around the corner and ran forwards, Doublade whirling. She used automize, but it failed. Apparently she was maxed out. Time to get fancy Fox thought.

She shot flash cannon at the ceiling causing the building to shake. Then used Metal sound to ward off fire. I bullet took her in the arm and she lost much of her momentum. "Damn No Guard" She said for the second time. It was turning out to be both a blessing and a curse. She finally got close to a soldier and Ensis (Doublade) disarmed him his gun falling to the ground. Fox ran forwards and grabbed it. Her right arm was hurting, but adrenaline was keeping Fox moving. She looked at the gun and said "Damn NO GUARD, this just got much more fun."

Rhys Angelou
    Undisclosed Location

Rhys turned and faced the end of the hall to see some of the soldiers charging with their weapons in hand, and resolved that he ought to run. He went charging down the locker room. He pretended to ignore the Gijinka in the middle of the hallway. He ended up in a substantially larger entrance room. In front of the wall on the opposite end was a staircase. He decided to see where it led.

Edouard Hugo
    Undisclosed Location

Edouard caught sight of the Togekiss Gijinka from before. He began gliding down the hallway. With him followed sounds of gunfire. For some reason, he'd been completely dressed before. Whatever the case, it proved to be to the test subjects' benefit. The Togekiss Gijinka ran down the adjacent aisle.

"Looks like we're all in for some fun, right?" Kairi said unenthusiastically, "All right, let's bring this place down."

Edouard watched as she jumped off the Arcanine, freezing in shock for a moment. "Gah, what the-" Edouard heard her wonder out loud as she reached for her legs. She hadn't noticed it previously, but there was a clear outline of something on her legs that could be seen under her pant legs. She kneeled and jerked one up to see chitinous shell protruding out of her shin like a Samurott's.

"Oh-oh, gosh," she grew nauseous.

"Ryu, return," Kairi said softly before turning back to Fox and the newcomer. She held her sword at the ready, "Let's start a cave-in."

Edouard saw the Larvesta Gijinka charge past him without a second glance.

Huh; he didn't even acknowledge us.

He felt his reluctance dissipate. "Alright, Tyranitar: use Stone Edge!"

His Tyranitar let out a scream as colossal stones shot out into the air. The building's foundation shook. The immense stones tore through the floor, burst through the ceiling, and shattered the walls. The hallway collapsed.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 29th January 2015 at 6:32 AM.

Kairi Shoal
    Underground Labs
    Affected RPers: Truly Deceptive, Crash & Charm

Kairi readied herself into a fighting stance while Fox sprung into action and another teen ran past them. Ordinarily, she would have said something, but she was in full attack mode now. Fox shot a move similar to that of flash cannon at the ceiling, causing the building to shake. She followed up with Metal sound to ward off fire. Just before she took a bullet to the arm. Fox cursed as she held the injured limb.

Kairi's eyes shot open and she quickly assessed her options: stand and defend her or find the perpetrator and stop him or her there. She was about to opt for the latter before Fox fought back.

Fox can fight through this kind of pain. Interesting. She noted.

Fox finally got close to the soldier and her Doublade disarmed him his gun falling to the ground. Fox ran forwards and grabbed it. In the short amount of time it took for her to inspect the weapon in her hand, another soldier came out from around a corner.

Kairi readied herself and sprung forwards as the man pointed his gun at the unnamed ginjika that had arrived. She performed a slash attack that cut through the air like a hot knife through butter and into the man's gun, slicing off the barrel. With the gun useless, the soldier quickly tossed it down and performed a round house kick, knocking Kairi off balance. She landed square on her behind as the attacker landed another kick to the left side of her head. She flinched and fumbled with her sword as she tried to get out of the relentless kicking

Suddenly the unnamed teen ginjika released his pokemon, "Alright, Tyranitar: use Stone Edge!"

His monstrous pale green pokemon summonded a barrage of sand before letting out a menacing roar. His Tyranitar let out another scream as colossal stones shot out into the air. The building's foundation shook. The immense stones tore through the floor, burst through the ceiling, and shattered the walls, sending shrapnel everywhere. From large holes in the wall emerged water. A pipe had to have broken or ruptured in all that mess.

The man wailing on Kairi was knocked to his knees from the intense shaking and Kairi saw her opportunity. She took her flat side of her sword and smacked the soldier in the head enough to get him to fall and for her to get to her feet. Her vision wobbled from side to side. She felt dizzy and nauseous from her head being batted, but she had to maintain focus. The hallway had collapsed. There was now water pouring from the walls and pooling at their feet. While the water could become useful for potential battles, Kairi thought it would be best to stop the flow of it.

She extended her left hand and allowed a light blue sphere to manifest before it shot strands of icy blue lighting. The strands focused together to make a beam and created an ice barrier over the holes, blocking their water flow. Ice beam was pretty handy. Either way, the hallway was blocked and, with that, the gunfire was too. At least there was some sort of victory, not to mention that Fox now had a gun.

"How's that arm?" Kairi asked, sheathing her sword back into her shin before pulling her pant leg down, "Did the bullet pass through or is it stuck?" Her own head hurt like heck, but a bullet in the arm prioritized a bit higher on the list than a bad headache.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast