Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

Bowie
    Saturn valley, inside of Skyrunner

Bowies cat had settled down in front of a saucer of milk that the owner of this lab had apparently set up. So this is the motly crew whose turn had arrived to save the planet huh? Bowie looks the group over from his window seat, as people pick up their items from the closet. Dr. Andonuts, Gon and Diego seemed to be scientifically orientated fellas, their computer smarts would be important since the aliens almost certainly would have the advantage when it comes to technology. Calvin and Yako look like they are full of spirit and that was never a bad thing. (Bowie secretly hopes that Calvin will eventually use that frying pan to whip up some pancakes)

The goth girl, Gale reminds Bowie of an exotic jungle flower that he had seen once. Sure the flower looks pretty but travelers can find themselves promptly devoured if they are not careful. He would have to make a mental note not to fall victim to her womanly charms, though it was also possible that she was friendly and not dangerous at all. Tekina had chosen the whip, which Bowie agreed was an excellent pick. Kyornik left the lab to go and get tatoos for some reason but soon returned and boarded the aircraft. If these slowpokes did not hurry and get a move on, than Bowie was ready to take down the bad aliens single handed! (that is, if he had any idea of where they were hiding..)

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1
    Last edited by Soaring Pikachu; 16th March 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Gale Montoya
    Dr. Andonuts' Lab

Gale listened intently as Dr. Andonuts explained everything. The Aurora Mysteria phenomenon, the Starmen, as well as something called PSI. PSI? Was it somehow related to the frequent breezes she felt around her, only days ago? Was it that, or just a coincidence?

After Dr. Andonuts finished, Gale headed for the closet, watching some of the others take their picks. Bowie, the latecomer, had chosen claw knuckles. Tekina, the seemingly sweet one, chose a whip, much to Gale's surprise.

Whip, huh? Who knew that she'd have fucking dominatrix fantasies...of all people... Perhaps she's better in bed than she looks.

Two more guys chose bats, though one of them selected a wooden one, and the other went for a metal one. Gale made a mental note not to cross paths with the metal bat. The last thing she wanted was a bashed head, whether it was accidental or intentional.

Gale stepped in front of the closet, looking carefully at the remaining things. There was a bug zapper, which she rather fancied. It would be fun to strike something, or someone for the heck of it, especially if he-she-it annoyed the hell her....or placed her in a small room. A frying pan also caught her eye. Nobody looked like they could cook, at least, cook better than she could, and they needed food. She picked it up and examined it, noticing the dents it had before putting it down. It was pretty risky to cook in a pan as dented as that was. There was still one claw remaining, which Gale dismissed immediately. She wasn't a cat person, nor did she want to be associated with pussies cats. Her eyes then fell on some knives. She picked one up and examined it. It was a good knife, and she pretty much needed it for a reason other than attacking. Campfires could be built instead of using pans, but she didn't know what she could do without a knife whenever she cooked and prepared food. It was sharp enough for attacking too. Undoubtedly, it was going to come in handy.

She just hoped that nobody was fussy about someone who used the same knife for attacking foes and preparing food. She was going to clean it all the time, after all. Who wanted to eat food tainted with foe's blood anyhoo?

After she made her choice, she went back out to meet the wolf who had brought her here. The animal's blue eyes lit up as Gale approached it.

"Though we must part, remember that I will always be with you, Gale...no, Siobhán. That is your true name, isn't it? The name your brother calls you." The wolf said, which made Gale's eyes widen with surprise. It knew? It was true however, so she nodded her head, secretly wishing nobody heard it.

"I won't forget, I swear." She assured, giving the wolf one last stroke on top of its head before heading back inside.

Inventory
    1x Shrimp Pasta
    1x Cigarette Pack
    1x iPhone
    1x Recipe Book
    3x Pack of Gumdrops
    1x Kitchen Knife

OOC: I think we might need a fussy one who must not eat the food Gale attempts to prepare with her knife. Would be fun. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

YAKO!
    NOT LISTENING VERY WELL AT ALL
    SATURN VALLEY!

Yako looked at his hand, then looked at Calvin. He wasn’t sure why his hand was slapped, but he decided not to dwell on it, because the more he thought about it, the sillier he felt. The squat, old man was still talking the last time he looked over, and… Yep, still talking. He seemed like a nice old man, so Yako decided he didn’t want to interrupt him, but he’d have a hard time paying attention to him. In his mind, he tried to visualize buttons to mash, right up until there was something to rummage through. Oh what fun he shall have! Any attention he was giving poor Dr. Andonuts was absolutely gone at this point, as he walked over to the shed. Fortunately enough for Yako, it seemed like he was done.

First up on his mental checklist of things to check (it sounded a bit redundant to Yako too) were the baseball bats, but everyone took them already. Bummer. Next up, /frying pan/! This'll probably come in handy some time in the future, when he and the group are out in the wilderness and needed to cook something up to eat. Better stuff it in the inventory for now. Then there was a Whip. Now, Yako was a man who'd seen movies. Movies about daring adventurers who braved cups that could melt your face off, giant boulders, and with the help of a gun, a swordsman. Yako didn't have a gun, and that was probably a very good thing considering that he'd more just like the sound of it than anything and fire it off just to fire it off. The whip went in his inventory. Next order of business was... A bug zapper. He scratched his face and considered it for a moment, but elected that he'd probably just swat people with it. He knew he wasn't going to really go anywhere with that, so he let it sit where it was. Next up, clawed knu-Nope, Yako didn't have any interest in those. Not in the least, because he was too busy stuffing Spraypaint into his inventory to notice they were even there.

His attention turned to the Yo-yos now, and he snagged one for himself, because he used to like them as a kid. Used to do all sorts of tricks with 'em, and he felt, for purely nostalgic reasons, as though he was obligated to snag one. The air horns went completely ignored like the claws before them as he snagged a kitchen knife and put it away from the Mr. Saturn currently in his inventory. Didn't want to cut the little guy. He just got 'em. Then his eyes managed to catch onto the Mr. Saturn in the shed. He looked around and for a moment, strongly considered taking 'em along for the ride too, but decided to just pat it on the head instead and walk out. He gave a big, toothy smile to Dr. Andonuts and declared "Don't worry Mister, don't you know? I'm a professional!" He gave the good doctor a thumbs up, and before he himself knew it, or could account to the squat Dr. Andonuts just what he was a professional of, he was in the Sky Runner. Far away from any liquids. Huh, wonder why?

EQUIPPED!
    Manly shirt(s?)! (Any jimmies carried inside have been sufficiently rustled) (E)
    Manly jeans! (To be honest, they don't provide much in defense as they probably ought to.) (E)
    Triangle Shades! (Currently up for debate if they can be used as a boomerang.) (E)
    Red Shoooze! (They feel a little soggy, still.) (E)
    INVENTORY!
    Funky Sandwitch! (It's got a mold 'fro!) (1x)
    Toothbrush! (The instructions on the side read: "Apply to retro new-age hippies for fast-acting relief") (1x)
    Mr. Saturn! (He has Yako's smell. His mother will never take it back.) (1x)
    Can Of Spraypaint (For painting the town red! And when he runs out of that, Green!) (5x)
    Yo-yo (Yako doesn't have a dog, but he sure can walk one!) (1x)
    Whip (For swinging off of things like an adventurer!) (1x)
    Frying Pan (For the adventurer on the go! Too bad Yako can't cook anything that isn't meat very well.) (1x)
    Kitchen Knife (It's good for preparing meat, right? That's a thing you do with it?) (1x)
    OoC: (Feel free to talk to Yako if you want something he's packing. So long as it isn't the Mr. Saturn, he'd probably part with it.)
    Last edited by Sluggy; 20th March 2012 at 1:41 PM.

OOC: Sluggy, Tekina already has the whip. And there is only one to begin with.

Tekina

Tekina smiled when she stopped hugging the horse. "I don't think you ever gave me your name." The horse seemingly smiled back and replied "My name is Uma." Tekina nodded. "Thanks Uma." Then, she went inside after attaching the charm to Densetsu's necklace. Once she was in, Tekina watched as others made their choices. When Gale picked the knife, she giggled a bit. Then, Tekina walked over and said "If you both slay enemies and cook with that, someone is going to be VERY picky, I know it."

Meanwhile, Uma watche what happend to Kyornik. She frowned, then trotted over after Kyornik went back inside. She then said "Hey Atka! That was NOT very nice!"
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

OOC: Time for liftoff!

@Sluggy: Zekshirom is right--the whip is taken. Also, you're only allowed to pick up ONE item from the list. So please clear out all that crap in your inventory.

@DVB: You may now choose an item for Diego.

@Zekshirom: Perhaps if you had posted your inventory, Sluggy would have known that the whip was taken!

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dr. Andonuts' Lab, first floor

The Mr. Saturn standing near the closet door watched as everyone took something out of the closet. It didn't seem to care who took what... that is, until some exuberant Winters dude hogged most of the stuff in there. The Mr. Saturn followed Yako out into the lobby, watched him give a thumbs-up, and tackled him in the lower back. It didn't hurt or anything, but did get his attention.

"please to be not greedy," it told Yako. "us leave some stuff. save if people arrive late. greedy person enemy here for long time, zoom."

Just as the Mr. Saturn was saying this, Gon was walking down the steep stairs leading to the second floor. He had a smile on his face and descended the stairs in a merry fashion, clutching the strap of his messenger with one hand, and holding his smart phone in the other. Waving this phone in the air, he spoke to the group.

"Hey, so what kind of stuff is in there?" Gon asked them. "Anyway, Diego's right behind me--he has the music box Dr. Andonuts was telling us all about. But you gotta check out what's upstairs! It's like, the coolest flying machine ever! It looks like it's straight out of a sci-fi movie, but apparently it works! Oh yeah, and I also got a new app on my phone that lets us track the Aurora Mysteria activity whenever we want. But anyway, let's hurry into the Sky Runner!"

Now Gon's task was to dodge a bunch of people heading in the opposite direction that he was. Accompanied by many an "excuse me", Gon made his way over to the closet, inspecting what was left. It all appeared to be ordinary stuff--some yo-yo's, a frying pan, some cans of spray paint, a couple of knives, a weird glove thing with spikes, and some air horns. Hmm, come to think of it, if he was going to go into an area with lots of aurora activity, he would need a weapon. Without the ability to use PSI, he was powerless. However, after looking over some of the stuff, he eventually picked up one of the spray paint cans--one that sprayed red paint. Why red? Because it was Gon's favourite colour, and also because now he could literally paint the town red. And some white roses if he found some in the gardens of Quetzal. And why paint? Because he could spray it in someone's eyes and blind or irritate them. Spray paints usually contained some nasty chemicals that made it hard to breathe as well, so Gon figured this would be a unique and interesting weapon.

In fact, to test the paint out, he found a plain wooden yo-yo and sprayed the paint at it. When he held the yo-yo up, the winding in the string caused the yo-yo to spin around. All Gon had to do was hold the can in place while spraying, and the yo-yo was red in no time. Some of the string had turned red as well, but no matter. After winding the string back around the yo-yo, he put the yo-yo back amongst the others.

--Items Left in the Closet-- (Anyone who has not yet taken something from it may take one, and only one, item from it.)
    - Frying pan (x1)
    - Can of spray paint (x4) --Available in every colour except blue.
    - Yo-yo (x3)
    - Air horn (x3)
    - Kitchen knife (x2)
    - Clawed knuckles (x1)
    *There used to be a Mr. Saturn in this list, but it has given itself up to being taken at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dr. Andonuts' Lab - Skyrunner Mark II Launch Pad

Once everyone gathered before the oblong flying saucer-like thing, Dr. Andonuts faced the group one last time, his back to the aircraft.

"Perfect, perfect, I see you are all well-equipped. Well then, I just spoke with Pilot Saturn, and the Skyrunner Mark II is ready to depart. I know it may seem like something out of a sci-fi movie, but believe me, I only built it that way to make it look all futuristic. Hehheh, you know... Anyway, before you all leave, I want to make sure you are able to contact me if you have any questions about stuff--about the Aurora, about enemies, about the Starmen, about the Skyrunner Mark II, anything like that. So I am giving you all a phone number by which you can reach me, on one condition."

He hesitated.

"That you do not give this number to anyone else, especially not any Starmen or telemarketers! Or anyone from Reynard University, for they've been pestering me to come back and teach there so often that I've had to change my number. Or anyone from any universities, for that matter."

((OOC: So now everyone has Dr. Andonuts' number in some form or another--written on a piece of paper, in their cell phone if they brought one, etc. You don't need to include this in your inventory, as everyone will be assumed to have it.))

At this point, the Skyrunner Mark II was being filled with people. Much to Gon's surprise, it was actually quite roomy on the inside. All the seats were in a circle around the rear portion of the interior, all equipped with seat belts. Behind the seats, a circle of little round windows lined the airship, offering a view of the outside. Gon sat in the very back, looking out the window at the adjacent control room. Dr. Andonuts was presently setting things up on the computers there. Looking back towards the front of the aircraft, he saw the cockpit, which was not separated at all from where the passengers were. It was just the front portion of the oval-shaped ship. The whole interior structure reminded Gon of an egg, with the circle of seats being the yolk. Pilot Saturn sat on the tiny chair (built specifically to fit a tiny Mr. Saturn) in the cockpi, inspecting the controls to see that everything was good to go. For a Mr. Saturn, he sure seemed adept with this type of technology.

While people were entering the Skyrunner Mark II, a loud clunk sounded from above. Much to many people's surprise, the domed ceiling split apart, opening up to reveal the sky above. A few snowflakes floated their way onto the launch pad, but the wind had died down and the temperature outside was a little warmer than it was before.

"All systems clear?" Dr. Andonuts announced, after everyone was inside. Having done what he needed to do in the control room, he now stood in the doorway, though he now had headphones around his nexk and some sort of transceiver in his hand.

"kay-o," Pilot Saturn confirmed. Using one of his surprisingly dexterous feet, he pressed a button on the dashboard, and the ramp leading into the aircraft began to rise and close up. Dr. Andonuts waved goodbye as the entrance closed up, now leaving a sort of table-like raised area in the centre of the circle of seats. A few more maneuvers on the dashboard, and the whole skyrunner vibrated a little, its quietly whirring engines activating.

"we liftoff, boing."

Emphasis on the "boing". The Skyrunner hopped into the air with surprising grace and smoothness, and although nobody could see it from the inside, its six legs retracted into its body. After rising up out of the lab (everyone got a nice aerial view of Saturn Valley), the Skyrunner moved forward, off in the direction of Quetzal. As it did so, it ascended higher and higher, until it was flying just above the clouds.

Gon kept his eyes glued to the window during takeoff. He had flown in an airplane a few times before while traveling between Sunrise and Eagleland, but this felt quite a bit different than an airplane, especially given the mechanism of take-off. When the Skyrunner did its initial jump into the air, Gon laughed, liking the experience to being in a roller coaster. Except this was way cooler than a roller coaster. He was flying in a UFO, was what it probably looked like from the outside. A real UFO. He could hardly believe it. All throughout the Skyrunner's ascent into the clouds, the smile on Gon's face grew ever broader. When it breached the clouds and sunlight filled the sky, he gaped in awe.

Yup, this was definitely no airplane. First of all, the seats were in a circle rather than in rows as in an airplane. Second, the engine made hardly any noise on all, running on some sort of electrical or magnetic fuel source rather than petroleum. Leave it to Dr. Andonuts to design something environmentally friendly. He has yet to tell everyone that he once worked in a bustling, highly polluted place called New Pork City. Third, while airplanes were full of ordinary people crammed together in a narrow space, this neat aircraft felt more open and comfortable--not to mention the table-like projection in the middle served as a good foot-rest. And everyone in here was not only far from ordinary, but someone he could trust, someone he could feel comfortable getting to know better.

Once the Skyrunner was airborne, it was filled with conversation. Not too loud a conversation, for whenever someone spoke too loud, Pilot Saturn asked everyone to "please to keep down". Here was where everyone introduced themselves, explained where they were from, explained what they can do, their impressions of the impact of the Aurora Mysteria and the Starmen... anything.

"So yeah, I had a robot dog and everything," Gon was explaining after he introduced himself. "Robot City is a pretty cool place--a part of me keeps wishing I could just move back there. I often have dreams about that place, wandering around with Ari in the city, trying to sneak into clubs but failing, meeting monsters on Mt. Itoi... I've heard some stuff about Quetzal though, and apparently there are these beautiful gardens south of the rainforest there. I certainly hope we're headed into those gardens rather than the rainforest itself..."

"land near rio theater," Pilot Saturn clarified. "is abandoned parking lot near, zoom."

Near the Rio Theater, huh? That seemed like a good place to land. There were lots of shops in that area, so maybe the group could pick up more useful stuff there. Immediately Gon knew that this quest would certainly involve adventure.

Several peaceful minutes passed while the Skyrunner Mark II cruised along the tops of the clouds. The sky was clear and a deep shade of blue up here, and the sun was still high in the sky. Nothing but cloud could be seen for miles. Many had to wonder how Pilot Saturn knew which way Quetzal was, but there seemed to be some sort of radar device and a map on the dashboard, and Pilot Saturn seemed to know what he was doing. The windows in the cockpit had turned several shades darker by now--it was as if the Skyrunner had sunglasses. Sunglasses on a lone aircraft flying through the sky...

After a while, something other than clouds could be spotted outside. At first glance, there looked to be a fleet of five UFO's similar in appearance to the Skyrunner. Except these were round like the typical UFO, and were a boring silver in colour compared to the white and blue Skyrunner Mark II. Those other UFO's probably didn't have a cool name like this one either.

In fact, they were flying right at the Skyrunner in a V, having spotted it on their radar apparently.

"unidentified fleet four o-clock, boing," Pilot Saturn announded. "do not know is friend or foe."

That question was answered soon enough. One of the UFO's shot a laser beam right at the sky runner, knocking it sideways a bit. Gon held onto his seat as the panicked Pilot Saturn steered the Skyrunner around to regain balance.

"picking up speed," he said.

No matter how fast the Skyrunner tried to go, the nimble little UFO's were able to catch up just fine. One of them fired missiles which were approaching fast. But before they could hit, Pilot Saturn piloted the Skyrunner around the missiles, avoiding them completely. The missiles flew several feet past the Skyrunner and exploded.

"activate defense mechanism," Pilot Saturn said, in a semi-robotic voice reminiscent of a Starman. "four weapon stations there are. i no operate. focus on piloting kay-o. two front fire energy beam. two back fire bottle rocket."

All of a sudden, four miniature doors opened on the inside walls of the Skyrunner. From each door, a device with handlebars and a large button emerged. At that point, a UFO hit the Skyrunner with another laser beam, pushing it forward. Gon, who had just unbuckled his seat belt, flew forward thanks to this push, landing near one of the energy beam launchers. Grasping the handlebars, he inspected this device, noting the eyepiece protruding from the top. Looking through it, he saw a view of the outside, accompanied by crosshairs that probably indicated where the fired energy beams would land. Browsing around, he came across a UFO and pressed the button. A beam fired, but the UFO was flying too fast for the beam to land. All Gon saw of the beam was a bluish glowing circle projecting outwards like an electricity-imbued smoke ring.

Gon tried a few more times to hit the UFO with a beam. On one try he harely grazed the rim of it, but that didn't appear to do any damage. Frustrated, Gon moved the device around some more... it didn't help that it was a little hard to move due to its weight.

"Come on, I should be good at this, since I'm the gamer here..." he grumbled as yet another beam barely missed. Either his aim really was bad, or those UFO's were too darn fast.

"Okay, bingo." Finally, he spotted a UFO that was just sitting still, and had just fired some missiles. He focused the beam gun so that the crosshairs intersected right in the middle of the UFO, put on a smirk, and fired... But just then, Pilot Saturn steered the ship around to avoid the incoming missiles, throwing the beam off-mark.

"Dammit, this is harder than it looks!" Gon complained as he let go of the handlebars, grabbing instead onto one of the safety rails inserted into the ceiling. These were inserted into a row, so that it looked like someone had made a ladder along the ceiling out of giant staples.

Meanwhile, static sounded from the cockpit. A transmission came in, sounding like... nails on a chalkboard! Gon immediately covered his ears upon hearing that horrible noise, but it didn't last long. It was replaced by a creepy-sounding voice, like a ghost calling to someone from the grave.

"Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night..." it began to speak. "WOOOO! The moon was full, and a shadow crept across the graveyard..." Whatever the transmission was, it was beginning to sound like a crappy scary story. Gon found it rather lame, in fact--what, were the UFO's trying to spook everyone so that they would stop fighting back? If so, they were failing miserably...

BOOM. A missile crashed right into the Skyrunner; Pilot Saturn had failed to steer the Skyrunner around that one. In fact, Pilot Saturn... wasn't doing anything at all. He trembled in his seat, clearly frightened by the scary story transmission.

"HEY!" Gon shouted at him. "You're supposed to be steering the ship! Snap out of it!" He tried shaking Pilot Saturn, but that only seemed to make him more scared.

"monster, zoom!" Pilot Saturn panicked, still refusing to touch the controls. Meanwhile, the Skyrunner was losing altitude, and threatening to spiral out of control at any minute. Not to mention the fact that it was getting blasted by UFO laser beams and missiles. Immediately Gon looked over the controls, but besides a weird sort of steering wheel, all it had were a few unlabeled buttons, a world map, a radar screen (showing the five UFO's nearby), and a few labeled but ambiguous buttons. There was one button that was yellow with an exclamation point on it. Curious, Gon's hand hovered over it...

"button do not press!" Pilot Saturn warned. "oooohhhh, cannot move, i no good..."

Well this was a predicament.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
    - Notebook with a bunch of math notes
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Packed lunch (Curry, his favourite), with fork inside
    - Can of strawberry nectar
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Anyone who hasn't posted yet may have their character just enter the Skyrunner with everyone else--we'll assume you're on board. Raiden193, I'm looking at you. Don't try to pull what Lucas and friends did in Mother 3 by grabbing onto the Skyrunner from outside. It won't work, especially given what happened at the end of this post.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

YAKO!
    CLASS A HOARDER
    SATURN VALLEY!

Yako stopped the fun bus right there from rollin' on over and looked down at the little talking Mr. Saturn, who was currently discouraging him from taking all that stuff. After much delegation in his mind, he'd go back to the shed and drop everything not equipped to him (putting them back properly to not leave a mess. He's not inconsiderate. Mostly.), sans the Shaded "Mr. (Will) Shatnurn", the toothbrush, and of course, the Funky Sandwitch. It was now time to decide what he was going to take with him, and after looking around for bricks to just carry around in his inventory, he decided to spring for the frying pan. Not for use as a weapon, no, but to cook things. He could probably pick up stuff like a knife later, he figured/kind of hoped. Also, it was the heaviest thing there. That alone just seemed to click in his head as the thing to carry. After all, the heavier it is, the more useful it is, right?

Yako already knew the pain train was in his fists. Chugga chugga, motherfugga. He wanted to make mention of this, and when it was cool to talk, he would do so. His voice had definite presence, that's for sure. He tried keeping down out of respect for the Mr. Saturn, but he just couldn't seem to swing it. His voice didn't go down that low. "M'name's Yako. I wrestle trees f'a livin'. Some'v'ya' may know me as "That kid that would chase ya' down if ya' ran too far in the Forrest with a tree"." He stopped himself there and put his hand around his chin, some sort of cog turning in his head. Not the one that said that he probably shouldn't say that, no. The one that said "That was fun. We should do it again sometime. When, y'know. The world's not in danger."

And then suddenly, everyone was in danger! He didn't even get to finish what he was saying! Oh well, he can probably tell them all later, because right now, there were lasers! Every time one was fired, Yako bellowed forth a "Pew" noise, and every time they were hit, he would also make a noise. Something like "ASFGHAFSAFSFA", because he wasn't strapped in properly and bounced around a bit. He loooked around for something to grab onto, and he happened to see that, after a bit of bad storytelling, there was nobody at the wheel! Well, okay. That wasn't true. Gon was there, but he wasn't doing anything with it. Poor guy looked outright baffled, but Yako wasn't paying attention, because you see, now was a time for action, to stand about and wonder why nothing was going on, or look incredulously to the quivering mass of Saturn would be blasphemy to a man like Yako. With the gusto of a man who has no idea what he's doing, Yako took the helm of that right-quick, grasping onto the wheel-like device and trying to steer to get them not to crash. "HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS!" He'd yell, pressing buttons at random with all the ferocity of someone who didn't read the labels at all. Maybe Gon could help him out? Yako isn't particularly tech-savvy. He's just running off of his balls of steel at this point. Well, that and sheer manliness.

Oh hey, that was the windshield wipers.

That's good to know.

It reminded him that he really ought to hold the steering wheel thing with both of his hands.

EQUIPPED!
    Manly shirt(s?)! (Especially right now, Yako is reminded of how soft and pleasant they are.) (E)
    Manly jeans! (Mentally, he's holding onto these.) (E)
    Triangle Shades! (Could probably be used as a one-way boomerang?) (E)
    Red Shoooze! (So red, yellow you need to get some! (I'm so sorry.)) (E)
    INVENTORY!
    Funky Sandwitch! (The only sandwitch known to have rythm.) (1x)
    Toothbrush! (The instructions on the side read: "Apply to retro new-age hippies for fast-acting relief") (1x)
    Mr. Saturn! (The artist currently known as "Will Shatnurn".) (1x)
    Frying Pan! (Reminding him of this right now is only gonna make things worse.)
    Balls of steel! (He's gotta have these for what he's doing. Where'd they come from? How did they get there? Where is he holding these? These are all questions not to ask, because that isn't really important at the moment.) (2x)
    Last edited by Sluggy; 22nd March 2012 at 4:38 AM. Reason: I'm having fun~!

Diego Vendrix
    Saturn Valley

Diego had returned with Gon announcing his acquisition of the music box. Diego worked on some music boxes but this was definitely different. Diego then noticed the box of stuff. He realized someone had left some clawed knuckles there. He smiled and you could swear you could hear the gears in his whirring with excitement. He grabbed it and began thinking how to use it to power his gauntlet.

"Perfect, perfect, I see you are all well-equipped. Well then, I just spoke with Pilot Saturn, and the Skyrunner Mark II is ready to depart. I know it may seem like something out of a sci-fi movie, but believe me, I only built it that way to make it look all futuristic. Hehheh, you know... Anyway, before you all leave, I want to make sure you are able to contact me if you have any questions about stuff--about the Aurora, about enemies, about the Starmen, about the Skyrunner Mark II, anything like that. So I am giving you all a phone number by which you can reach me, on one condition."

He hesitated.

"That you do not give this number to anyone else, especially not any Starmen or telemarketers! Or anyone from Reynard University, for they've been pestering me to come back and teach there so often that I've had to change my number. Or anyone from any universities, for that matter." Diego just nodded. He did almost snicker about the telemarketers. They then went into the Skyrunner and Diego fell asleep, feeling strangely tired for some reason.

He was violently woken up by the firing. He had nothing he could do.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Diego asked.

Inventory:
    -1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -2x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -5x pancakes in a container
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos of hot chocolate
    -1x magical musicbox
    -1x clawed knuckles
    Last edited by DVB; 23rd March 2012 at 1:12 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Bowie
    Inside Skyrunner II

Hooray, they are airborne at last! The group enjoys some pleasant conversation for a time until aliens decide to crash the party! Maybe 5 UFO’s fire beams and projectiles at the Skyrunner, in an effort to blow the heroes out of the air! Battle stations appear around the craft but Bowie has a more personal solution to their dilemma.

Bowie kicks the door/ ramp open, which forces a strong breeze to blow inside! While shouting a war cry, he leaps at the nearest UFO and latches on with his clawed knuckles! Engaging the enemy at close range, Bowie then slashes at the UFO with all of his might as it tries to shake him off! The alien then attempts to blast Bowie with its lasers but cannot get a clear shot because the earthling is too close! After doing as much damage as possible, Bowie midair jumps back inside of the Skyrunner.

He has no idea of how to re-close the door but instead stumbles over to a corner and curls into a ball. Bowie had not noticed a few minutes ago in the heat of the moment but now the realization of just how dangerous and risky his maneuver actually was, hits him! As Gon and Yako try to figure out the controls, Bowie temporarily becomes too shocked and terrified to help fight off the aliens anymore. Back outside in the sky, the damaged UFO shudders and explodes! One down, four more to go…

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1

Kyornik Arrluk
    Inside Sky Runner

Kyornik was rocked back and forth in the seat as the the Sky runner was shot by the laser and nosedived past the cloud bank towards the ground.

Gon and Yako were up in the cockpit trying to regain control, and the girls were screaming in fright. Kyornik ran towards the cockpit, but then he felt a wind at his back as the ramp door opened. "What the hell?!" he thought. He turned around to see Bowie jumping from the Sky Runner and clawing at the renegade UFO. "This guy is crazy" he thought, but was still impressed by the leap from the Sky Runner. After Bowie damaged the ufo, he jumped back inside and the ufo exploded. Kyornik patted Bowie on the back for a job well done, closed the ramp door, and ran over to the Laser gun. He'd played super smash bros melee, and was confident he could shoot the aliens down as he shot Makiko Ohmoto and Shigesato Itoi's names down during the shootout in the credits, but it was proving to be very difficult. The UFO's were nimble and very agile, dodging the laser blast while repeatedly nailing the Sky Runner with their own shots.

"They're too fast!!" he complained, but he knew that if he gave up they were all as good as dead and the adventure had only just begun. I mean how anticlimactic is that? Really?? So he ran over to the bottle rocket gun on the right side of the Sky Runner. As he sat in the seat, he was suddenly slammed into the wall and yelled in a painful yowl. Yako and Gon's fiddling, flicked a switch of some sort and the Sky Runner stabilized itself from the downward spiral, and shot into a 90 degree ascent. "WOAAH!!" yelled Yako and Gon as they were hurled from the cockpit and smacked right into the recently closed ramp doors. Everyone could feel the force as they were mushed into either their seats or the walls as the craft transcended the cloud bank once more, with the alien ships in deadly pursuit.

The situation was looking more and more dire. The pilot was scared out of his wits, and presently no one could really move to try to calm him down. "Think, what can I do? There has got to be something we can use to calm him down, but what?" Kyornik's mind drifted to his home in Winters, and an image of his mother came to him. "That's it!" "What's up?", asked Diego. "I've got an idea that just might work." Kyornik removed his Skullcandy headphones and ipod touch from his pocket. Miraculously they were still working. Must've been the work of Atka somehow, but yet the whale neglected to save his cell phone. Oh well, priorities I guess and Kyornik does prioritize his beloved headphones and music any day over a cell phone, no matter how expensive or useful.

Kyornik selected a song on his iPod and paused it. Pk aura!!" The psi bolts flashed around Kyornik's head and his eyes glowed. He swung his arm in a wide arc, and headphones were flung towards the cockpit. He telekinetically slipped the headphones onto the assumed area where he thought the saturn's ears might be and activated the play function.

The melody that erupted from the headphones drowned out the Horribly bad spooky story from the Saturn and replaced it with Serenity. It was the song that Kyornik was fond of since his childhood when his mother used to hum it around the house. It was the theme of Winters. The Wintery melody that soothed his soul and many Winters Citizens whenever things got just a bit too hectic and would make him feel as light as a snowflake descending from the clouds. The song rang out into the core of the frightened Saturn and immediately started to calm him down. His fidgeting came to a standstill and his heart rate returned to a normal relaxed zen like state.

Piolt Saturn then flicked a switch with his feet, and the Sky Runner resumed a normal flight path. The Pilot Saturn then turned to look at Gon, Yako and Kyornik and yelled "kay-o" There were sighs of relief from everyone, but everything wasn't Kay-o just yet.

Kyornik felt a little weak from using Pk aura and was starting to feel the effects of using his Psi too much. He felt mentally drained, but he knew he had one more Pk aura attack in him. He regained his posture in the chair, and looked through the cross hairs at a UFO. He fired a bottle rocket at the UFO. The UFO easily avoided it and proceeded to retaliate with a laser blast that just missed thanks to Pilot Saturn's maneuvering.

"Pk aura!!" yelled Kyornik and the Psi bolts flashed along his hands. The bottle rocket that missed, swerved upward in a great arc and and crashed into the UFO from above decimating it and sending debris flying in several directions. With the remaining trickle of power he had left, he pulsed a psi bolt while concentrating on a medium sized piece of the destroyed craft and sent it hurling into the side of another UFO. The chunk embedded itself into the UFO from the force of the Psi attack and caused it to spark and led to a trail of smoke seeping from within it.

"Yes!" he said with an exhausted smile, before he collapsed out of the chair and yowled in pain. His arm was getting cold, his eyes turned a bloodshot red, he started to sweat profusely, while shivering. His faced looked drained, reminiscent like that of a senior citizen and his nose ran like a faucet. Yako backed up from scary sight.

The dreaded Realization process that Atka had warned about had taken effect at one of the worst times it could. Kyornik now had to battle the Psi induced sickness in order to use his new Psi.

Inventory
    Soggy class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Wet kale and shrimp ramen x1
    piece of shattered frozen rope x1
    Metal baseball bat
    Last edited by coolminun; 29th March 2012 at 2:00 AM.

OOC: Might edit this still, trying to understand what coolminun wrote. >.<

Gale Montoya
    Inside the Sky Runner

The Sky Runner was spacious, which gave some relief to Gale. She hated small spaces, not only that, she feared them. For her, nothing was worse than being in a tiny room with the walls about to close in. She hated to show it, but getting trapped in a teeny space would drive her to tears. It was her secret however, as it sounded very strange for a twenty-one-year-old woman to be afraid of something that trivial, especially with her image. She had nothing to worry about, however, the aircraft was big enough for everyone with a lot of extra space.

Gale sat on her seat and began to relax. They were currently headed for Quetzal, the country where her father's father came from, which was why her family name was unmistakeably Quetzal, but her appearance, was not so much apart from her dark hair. She didn't know whether to feel excited or nervous about it. On one hand, it was a long time since she visited the jungle country, yet she did see that the strangeness seemed to be happening there. Her emotions mixed up, she drifted off into her nap.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Diego's voice woke Gale up. She looked towards him, then looked around.

"What the hell is happening?" She exclaimed. She craned her neck forward and saw that there was a commotion going on in front. It appeared that something was chasing the Sky Runner. As she listened, she found out that there were five UFOs chasing the craft. She started to get up, stopping as she heard a sound. Four small doors had opened, revealing control devices. Gale dashed to the front-left one, positioning herself there.

"Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night...WOOOO! The moon was full, and a shadow crept across the graveyard..." A creepy voice started to narrate after a transmission was picked up. Gale shook her head in disgust.

"What kind of crap are they reading anyway?" She shouted above the noise.The story however, had the unfortunate side effect of spooking the pilot Mr. Saturn. Gale shook her head. How could a crappy story scare anybody?

While Yako took the wheel, Gale stepped forward and grabbed the Mr. Saturn.

"Oi, snap outta it! Don't tell me you're falling for that crap, not when we're going to fucking die!" She snapped, shaking the creature. She was desperate, and she did not want to die, not when her brother was possibly off somewhere, probably about to be killed.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

(OOC: Made some edits)

Bowie
    Inside Skyrunner

Slowly but surely Bowie is regaining his nerves. A reassuring pat on the back from Kyornik helps as well. “Oi, snap outta it! Don't tell me you're falling for that crap, not when we're going to ****ing die!" Gale was busy throttling the pilot Saturn trying to get him to regain control of the ship but Bowie heard something coming closer from the outside. (Boom!) An alien rocket scores a direct hit and punctures a gaping hole into the hull! Still in a ball, Bowie stretches his arm out as he says, “Avenge meeeee!!” before being knocked through the hole and out of the aircraft! At least the ship did not blow up but Bowie knew that he was still in major trouble. If the fall did not kill him then those aliens sure would once they finished off the Skyrunner. Bowie closes his eyes not sure of what will happen.

He falls into some colorful lights of the Aurora Mysteria! For a short time, Bowie is blinded by colors and then suddenly he feels different somehow. As he continues falling, Bowie manages to open his eyes just as he collides with a person on the ground! Somehow Bowie lands on his feet, all four of them! “Noooo, what was going on here?!” Much to his disbelief, Bowie has been transformed into a white cat! The exact same color as the one he had met before! As Bowie looks around frantically he spots a town billboard that reads “Twoson” but that was impossible, he had never ever heard of such a town! The biggest shock of all though was who Bowie had crash landed on. Lying unconscious a few feet away is a Mach pizza delivery guy and next to him sits a box labeled “Zombie paper” This was bad, somebody out there needed this package. But it all seemed a bit too surreal, This could not be happening, it had to be a dream or some kind of alien mind control!

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1
    Last edited by Soaring Pikachu; 31st March 2012 at 10:45 PM.

OOC: @Soaring Pikachu: If you read Eagleland's description in both the Signup Thread and Discussion Thread, you'd know that Twoson no longer exists, so we're gonna have to disregard that last part of your post. However, I have another idea regarding Bowie's fall... And on the timetravel, yes, it would be impossible if you don't change bodies and if your name isn't Porky Minch. There's no timetravel at all in Mother 3, at least not in-game anyway. And finally, the Aurora Mysteria only appears at night, so he wouldn't have encountered it during the daytime.

@Jean Grey: Inventory, please.

Well, guess how I got distracted from posting in this RPG. By playing Mother 3 and Earthbound. Appropriate, eh?

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    At one point during all these shenanigans, a classy, middle-aged man in a top hat made a twirling descent onto one of the UFO's. He took out his camera and snapped a picture of Bowie jumping back into the Skyrunner Mark II. Whoops, forget you ever saw that.

Gon
    Skyrunner Mark II

Gon watched as Yako tried to pilot the Skyrunner Mark II in the scared Pilot Saturn's place. If he had any free hands, he would have facepalmed when Yako activated the windshield wipers instead, especially since they were too high in the sky to be rained on. Fortunately though, Yako in all his bravery took the controls, piloting it like a pro. Well not really. The steering controls were counterintuitive, leading him to accidentally steer the Skyrunner Mark II downward. And then sideward. And the other sideward. Yako apparently didn't know what he was doing, though he did magically manage to dodge a round of missiles in the process.

Meanwhile, Bowie, in a brave yet reckless move, jumped out of the Skyrunner to attack one of the UFO's with his new clawed knuckles. Well, what do you know. That actually succeeded. Reckless nice guys have their way sometimes.

Yet another person, Gale this time, was attending to the frightened Pilot Saturn, trying to snap him out of it.

"y-yes yes, i no good dakotaaaaa," Pilot Saturn stammered in Gale's arms, looking at the floor. Now he was feeling shaken and scared. And probably a bit ashamed of himself, if Mr. Saturns had humility as part of their culture.

Plan B of Project Saturn Calmdown involved Kyornik placing headphones on the pilot. With the headphones on, Pilot Saturn could not hear the scary story as well, instead hearing a sweet tune complete with clarinet music and sleigh bells, reminiscent of taking a walk in a winter wonderland.

"feel like walk in snow," Pilot Saturn remarked as he rocked back and forth to the music, humming along with the melody. "heard once doctor humming, diiiing ding ding diiiing ding ding diiiiiiiing... say remind him of old home."
    He hummed along for a few more seconds, completely oblivious to the shaking going on inside the Skyrunner.
    "long time ago, doctor lived in winters, boing. had son, but not could support. busy busy making machines zoom, no time for family. had cave boy as pet, live near stonehenge."

Meanwhile, Yako was fiddling with the controls more, Gon occasionally giving him suggestions on buttons to press. Kyornik was making use of his PSI to combat the UFO's, taking another one down, but tired himself out, so it seemed.

"Corny!" Gon shouted. He didn't bother pronouncing Kyornik's name, but rushed to his assistance anyway. "What happened? Are you okay? I saw you using your PSI back there... what was it called, PK Aura? That's wicked--it's like you could use telekinesis or something! Looks like you wore yourself out, perhaps..."
    Suddenly he turned his head towards Self Proclaimed Co-Pilot Yako.
    "Try pressing, um, the green button!"

"green button no good boing," Pilot Saturn remarked, having noticed Yako hovering his finger above said button. "better button press are..."

At that point one of the UFO's missiles flew right through the bottom of the Skyrunner, shattering a nearby window and hurling wind at anyone nearby. Pilot Saturn reacted quickly, holding onto the pilot's seat, but the headphones blew right off of his domed head. Fortunately though, he couldn't hear the scary story over the transmission thanks to the loudly whistling wind.

"WHOOOOOAH!" Gon cried, shutting his eyes tight and grabbing hold of whatever his hand found first.

He had grabbed a jammed lever on the dashboard. Not that that did anything, since it was jammed. However, unbeknownst to him, his elbow landed right on a large yellow button with an exclamation point on it.

Meanwhile, Bowie had fallen out of the aircraft completely. He might have thought that his life was over at that point, or perhaps he was too focused on the sheer terror of free-falling that he failed to even think about that. At any rate, he plummeted toward unknown lands, falling right through the clouds and narrowly escaping a fallen UFO part that fell along with him and disintegrated. Magically, Bowie didn't disintegrate, but he kept on falling for who knew how long...

And then he stopped. Air no longer rushed past him, and his stomach no longer felt like it was in his throat. Instead he felt like he was resting in someone's arms. Some lady's arms, for he could feel her breasts against his side. If he dared to open his eyes at that point, all he could see was a flash of scarlet, perhaps the outline of a face...

"I got you, chosen one. Do not fear. I, who have failed to avoid my own death, can still assure that you avoid yours."

Finally, the woman lay Bowie down in a bed of flowers, letting him rest in a blanket of warm sunshine. And then she disappeared.

But there was still trouble in the sky. As soon as Gon's elbow bumped the yellow button, red lights flashed around the interior of the Skyrunner Mark II, and alarms sounded. The transmission screen on the dashboard now showed a large exclamation point and WARNING in big bold flashing letters. Moments later, a message appeared below this: "Failed to secure cabin pressure".

At that point, the Skyrunner had stopped flying forward, now hovering in place in the sky. But not for long. Without warning, it, just like Bowie had done moments before, fell straight down towards the ground. It didn't tumble or anything like that, but it remained in free fall for quite a while.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Gon cried. He could just barely handle free-fall rides in amusement parks, but this was entirely different. Having not been in his seat with his seat belt fastened all this time, he hit the ceiling and was glued to it all throughout.

But after a while, the Skyrunner's anti-gravity engine re-activated, slowing its descent. After it slowed down by a critical amount, a parachute erupted from the roof, and the engine simultaneously shut off. All at once, the screens on the dashboard went blank, and the controls became unusable.

Gon fell to the floor, sitting up and rubbing his head as he always did after a panicky situation like that. Whew, that was over. But the question was, what was happening to the Skyrunner Mark II? Where was it going to land?

Scooting over to the broken cockpit window (he gingerly avoided stepping on any glass shards along the way), he looked down and saw a large yellow area on the ground. Huh, somehow the Skyrunner hit land. Yellow land. Not desert, for the stuff was too yellow to be sand. In fact, the surrounding areas looked very green by comparison. Near the horizon, Gon could catch a glimpse of a patch of very tall trees... but that was not where they were landing, apparently. More likely, they were headed for that yellow patch, whatever it was.

Several minutes later, the Skyrunner Mark II touched down gently in a seemingly endless field of sunflowers. Some flowers were short, others were taller than people's heads, but whatever ones happened to be under the Skyrunner at the time were squished.

In the cockpit, Pilot Saturn had just finished dislodging a glass shard from his skin.
    "owww ding ding," he said. "big yellow button activated emergency landing procedure. got lucky landing on safe ground. could be much much worse. you all saviors. you thank! now trying to fix sky runner. please to not help me boing. take look around and smell flowers. i no go, pollen is sensitive zoom."

Gon laughed--right, a Mr. Saturn would be ultra-sensitive to pollen, given their big noses and all. However, when he stepped outside the Skyrunner, he wasn't bothered by any pollen at all, despite all the sunflowers. In fact, the first thing he did was reach into one of the large disc-shaped flowers, pull out a few seeds, and pop them into his mouth.

"There's just no end to them..." Gon muttered, gazing around and seeing nothing but sunflowers (and the broken Skyrunner and the rest of the group) in all directions. He reckoned there were other things beyond the low-lying mist, but he couldn't really tell. Heck, he didn't even know where the heck he was.

Suddenly he had an idea. Pulling out his smart phone, he opened up the Aurora Tracker app... but though it showed the world map, it didn't show where on the map he was. That was a bummer.

Gon shrugged, turning back to the others and spitting out the shells of the sunflower seeds he just ate. "Well, I have no idea where we are, but the good thing is we won't starve to death here."

Not really knowing what else to do, Gon decided to take a look around, walking out into the sunflowers to see if there was anything else among them. After a while, he did find something, something football-shaped and orange...

...Something football-shaped and orange that tackled right into him, knocking him backward onto some nearby sunflowers. Why did he find himself landing on his butt so often nowadays? At any rate, here he was sitting on the ground, face-to-face with an orange football-shaped blob with beady eyes and a pair of feet. Simple, but threatening.

A beep issued from his smart phone. "Foppy," it said.

"Foppy?" Gon repeated, looking at the orange walking blob with a confused look on his face. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see more of them around, apparently forming a ring around the Skyrunner.

And then the Foppy spoke in a squeaky voice. "PK Fire!" it chirped.

Gon panicked, bracing himself for the burning impact of flames... but there was none. Opening one eye, he saw that the Foppy wasn't doing anything.

"Haha, you fail," Gon sheepishly remarked. "Hey, you know, I'm not diggin' orange much, ever tried on some red?"

On the word "red", Gon took out his can of spray paint, spraying it right into the Foppy's eyes and around its "face", leaving a red circle on its otherwise still-orange body.

"Foppeeeee!" the Foppy muttered in a muffled voice, squeezing its eyes shut. It tried tackling Gon again, but bumped into a sunflower stalk instead.

To finish off the Foppy, Gon kicked it, just like an ordinary football, sending it flying several feet in the air. Wow, these enemies were easy, though there were quite a few of them.

Gon's Inventory
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Can of strawberry nectar
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint

Enemies found here:
    Foppy - They looking like walking orange footballs, sort of. Though pretty weak, they love to attack in large numbers. They attack mainly by tackling people. But they may also call other Foppies to the battle, or try using various PSI. The latter will always fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Okay, here's the agenda for everyone except Soaring Pikachu:
    1. React to what happened with the Skyrunner.
    2. Optional: Fight off any remaining UFO's if you like.
    3. Exit the Skyrunner and wander around the sunflower field.
    4. Fight some Foppies!

Important Notes:
    - From now on, do not introduce any enemies that I have not mentioned or listed for the area we're in, unless I say otherwise.
    - You will not learn any new PSI just yet. The time is coming real soon, I promise!
    - @Soaring Pikachu: If you want you can have Bowie find the rest of the group in your next post. He landed in the same sunflower field as everyone else.
    - Kudos to anyone who can guess who the woman Bowie encountered is. Don't go telling everyone though.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 31st March 2012 at 9:31 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Tekina

Tekina, inside the Sky Runner thingy, held her ground when the machine was hit. She looked over and almost chocked when she saw Kyornik. "N-no." she whispered softly. Once the machine landed in the fields, Tekina grabbed Kyornik and brought him outside quickly. She let him lie down in the softest patch of flowers she was able to find. "Listen, you HAVE to be alright!" Tekina then looked over at the others. They were all nearby. "Guess I better let him heal...." She looked back at poor Kyornik. "Please be alright...." She whispered before going off to see what was around. Tekina passed by Gon and watched him battle the Foppy. She did a small smile at him and waved, but then kept wandering.

Where WERE they, anyway? Tekina looked at the charm. She needed someone to talk to. So, Tekina whispered a small chant the horse had taught her.

Charm of the horse
    Grant my wish.
    Let me hear my friend
    so my troubles can easily end.

The charm glowed, and-back at Saturn Valley, Uma's mane glowed. She knew what was going on, so now Tekina heard a voice in the girls head. "Is there something wrong, Tekina?" A holographic version of Uma appeared in front of the girl. Uma could see where Tekina was, but did not ask where. Tekina pointed over to Kyornik, and the horse understood. "He will be fine, trust me." The girl smiled softly. "Th-thank you, Uma." The charm deactivated, and Tekina walked back over to Kyornik, still waiting for him to fully recover.

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Kyornik Arrluk
    Sunflower Patch

Kyornik was sweating profusely. He clenched his teeth as he was overwhelmed by agonizing pain. The tat on his arm burned harshly and he could feel the bitter cold as the the frostbite was slowly working its way down his arm toward his fingers. He opened up his blood shot eyes slightly to see Tekina leaning over him with a look of desperation in her eyes. He tried to crack a smile to reassure her, but it was no use. He closed his eyes once more and fell unconscious. Within his consciousness, it was frigid. He was on an ice flow in the middle of a Polar storm feeling tired. "maybe I should just rest. so... sleepy." And with that, he fell deeper into unconsciousness. (Similar to the levels of dreams within inception) As he slipped further and further, a voice started to sound further and further away.

"You have to be okay. You just have to". The voice sounded familiar, but he couldn't place the owner and at that point the voice disappeared altogether. He awoke now, to find himself on the beach in Summers (Cue this music, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhKyPKcm8Po). The Sky was black and instead of it being warm it was also gelid. Hail rained from the sky and he saw what appeared to be Atka washed up on the beach with horrendous burn marks dying in the sand as the surf rolled and splashed his body. Kyornik rushed the whale's side yelling.

"Atka!! Atkaaa!! Are you all right?" "Kyornik, I'm not gonna make it." "No!! Stop saying that. You'll be fine. I'll push you back into the water!!" He knew it was impossible to push 6 tons of orca into the sea, but he was desperate. " Kyornik ran to the side of the great orca and heaved with all his might, but to no avail. "Come on Atka. Don't give up!! Pk aura!!" No psi bolts flashed and nothing happened. "Pk aura!" he yelled desperately. "Kyornik, I was a fool". What are you talking about?" "I granted you the power, but you were unable to realize it". "What are you talking about?", asked Kyornik. "I am dying because you are failing to house the power. I represent the pact you made with me and through my death, it can only mean that our pact is faltering. In other words Kyornik, you are dying."

"What?", he said with widened eyes. Atka uttered a final sigh, and was no more. The hail storm started to intensify, pelting Kyornik with large chunks over his body. I'm just a big dissapointment huh?, he said to himself as tears rolled down his cheek. I couldn't save Atka, protect Blake, save the world, or even myself. Not even my family." He had a quick flashback of his mother on the living room sofa with her hair in disarray and her face buried in her arms weeping while wearing a white nightgown with little red flowers. Kyornik himself was 7 years old, standing at 3ft 7, wearing a blue t-shirt and some black knicker shorts and watched as his father open the door with a duffle bag in hand. The last thing he saw from his father, was a disappointed look and the door slammed shut.

The tears really started to flow now. "I swore I'd never be a disappointment again! I'm not gonna let this happen!", he yelled with a clenched fist. The hail storm turned into an outright blizzard that swirled around his body and caused him to fall to his knees in pain. Gangrene infected his extremities and he was slowly fading. He heard the voice once more. "Kyornik, please be okay? "Its Tekina. The voice is Tekina's. I won't disappoint her either!" AAAAGHHH! Kyornik yelled out in defiance of his fate. Psi bolts started to flash around his body and dissipate the Blizzard. Kyornik slowly rose to feet and crossed his fisted arms over his head.

The psychic power that had once abandoned him now returned but this time it was under his completely control. The power welled up within and he bellowed "PK Freeze!!" to the heavens. two medium sized psi bolts flashed by his sides followed by a large glowing cerulean snowflake bound within a cerulean hexagon rose into the air. From the snowflake, a blinding azure light pierced the darkened sky of his unconsciousness and his reality shattered like glass. A fragment containing a smiling Atka.

Kyornik now awoke to find himself back on the ice flow in the Polar sea, but now, a horse with a glowing mane stood next to him. "I know you. You're Tekina's guardian animal." "That I am Kyornik. I am Uma. Tekina is very worried about you, and called me to help heal you of your realization afflictions." "Thank you so much", he said. "You are very welcome, but who you really should thank is Tekina" na na na na na (Uma's voice echoing)

Kyornik awoke to find Tekina still by side looking very worried. Now that the realization process was over, his features returned and he no longer looked as if he was one of the un-dead. "You're okay," she said with much relief and joy followed by a big sigh. A golden light enveloped Kyornik's body and healed him of the frostbite traversing over his body. He managed to look up and met her gaze with a smile. Her dark blue eyes met his brown eyes and that midnight hair suddenly became very distinct. he'd never noticed how pretty and attractive she was until now. He managed to sit up and embraced her in a hug then whispered in her ear "Thank you" before falling asleep peacefully on her left shoulder.

Inventory
    Soggy class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Wet kale and shrimp ramen x1
    Metal baseball bat
    Last edited by coolminun; 2nd April 2012 at 6:10 AM.

Diego Vendrix
    Saturn Valley

Diego didn't do much while they flying though he managed to use his clockwork gauntlet to seriously punch a UFO. He then wound it back to him as he tried to help stabilize the ship anyway he could. Unfortunately, he got hit on the head by the UFO and got knocked out.

He snapped out of it with a sneeze. There were sunflowers everywhere. He didn't mind flowers, but he wished he brought allergy medicine. Nutso. He got off and landed.It was a really nice field. He took a nice deep breath. Despite the possible pollen, the fresh air invigorated him. He saw one of his new allies take some Sunflower seeds and he did the same. He thought they were all right. As he finished his snack, he saw something approach them.

It was a football-shaped and orange blob with beady eyes. He saw it tackle Gon before he saw one himself in front of him. Diego's instincts told him enemy. He then overheard Gon's phone.

It was a Foppy apparently.

He saw lots of them surround them. He saw one fail at PK Fire before Gon made quick work of one. Diego got on his gauntlet again as he faced one. They looked easy enough, but there were a good deal. The one in front launched at him with a headbutt. Diego shook it off before he punched his clockwork gauntlet. It springed off and hit one, sending it to another one. Bonus points!

"These guys don't seem to be much of a threat," Diego said as he punched the other one at him. The clockwork gauntlet was doing perfectly. Awesome!
    "Gale, you all right?" Diego called to his new crush, hoping she was all right.

Inventory:
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x magical musicbox
    -1x clawed knuckles

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

OOC: Okay, time to throw in something more interesting than sunflowers and Foppies...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    The Mysterious Sunflower Field
    "The Angel's Gift, Part 1"

On this serene sunny day, a certain field of sunflowers decided to hold a game of Whack-a-Foppy. Oh, how fun it was. Foppies, much like Mr. Saturns, don't really mind being punched and kicked. And when they tackled people, it was either weak or a sign of affection. Perhaps their being attacked was punishment for attempted use of PSI. ...Something like that I guess.

Anyway, the current Whack-A-Foppy pro on this field was Gon. After he kicked his first Foppy into flowery oblivion, three more surrounded him. Surprised, he spun around, spraying his can of spray paint everywhere. Muffled cries of "Fip fopppp..." sounded all around him as they found their eyes red with paint. When all was done, pajama boy jumped out of the Foppy Circle. The confused Foppies tackled the spot where Gon used to be... but instead rammed right into each other. One of them chimed "Lifeup!" but then felt dizzy and collapsed.

Gon laughed at this scene. Those Foppies were cute, he had to admit... so he ran back to where they were and kicked another one. But then he was disappointed. That Foppy didn't fly quite as high as he would have liked. So he kicked the second one out of the way--a patch of tall sunflowers blocked its trajectory, and the Foppy landed kersplat on the top of its head.

For the third Foppy, he decided to be more creative.
    "Here Foppy Foppy Foppy..." he beckoned, leaning over and calling it over as if it were a dog or something.

"Fop..." The Foppy aimed a tackle at him, but due to it not being able to see properly through the paint, missed by just five degrees. In that time, Gon took out his bug net and caught the still-mid-air Foppy in it. Then he whirled the Foppy around in a circle, spinning around as fast as he could go. Finally he stopped, sending the Foppy flying even further than the first kicked one.
    "...peeeeeee!"

Dizzy from all the spinning, Gon fell into a soft bed of sunflowers, laughing as he lay there.
    "Wow, that was fun! Hey, I bet you guys can't..."

Just then, all the remaining Foppies sprang up at once, in a uniting cry of "Foppee!" And they all looked up at the sky. And with good reason. For there, hovering just above the broken Skyrunner Mark II, was an angel. A very ghostly angel, with the wings and halo just added in for comic effect. Her real appeal lay in the pretty scarlet dress she wore, for the rest of her appearance was pale and luminous as any angel. She had a calm yet solemn look on her face, accented by the way her hair drooped around it. She just hovered there, not moving her little white wings (which looked to be more like paper cutouts than anything else) at all. But eventually she spoke to everyone present.

"Greetings, chosen ones." Her voice sounded strangely distant, but had hints of the caring and motherly air she might have taken on in her past life. "I realise my appearance may come across as unusual. But alas, it is the duty of us to rescue you when the fates push you unbearably hard. You might call it an act of God, perhaps."

She landed on the top of the broken aircraft. Pilot Saturn seemed completely unaware of her appearance, continuing to fumble around with various tools to try and fix the broken Sky Runner.

The angel let out a soft giggle. "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption."

She paused and bowed her head for a moment. Then she noticed Kyornik and the state he was in. She gazed at him for a long while, then sighed and nodded her lovely head. First she crossed her arms over her heart, then opened them up, as if giving something to the world around her. A bright flash of sunshine spread over the sunflower field, and the mist started to fade. More and more of the horizon became visible, but for now all people saw was more sunflowers. Hooray...

But that wasn't all that happened. The Foppies all floated into the air, dazzled by the brilliant light. Then they all vanished at once, disappearing in flashes of sparkles. In their place, a flock of butterflies emerged out of some of the sunflowers, sprinkling sparkly dust in their wake.

"I give you all the gift..." Hinawa declared, her arms still spread wide, "...of love." Then she turned back to face the group. "I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around."

Gon did so, and boy was he surprised by what he saw. To the north, a wide expanse of tall trees stood far in the distance. To the southeast, there were grassy plains and hints of a village. And to the west, there was a bunch more flowers, of far different varieties than sunflowers. Right now, this sunflower field seemed awkwardly tiny in comparison to everything else out there. That other garden looked to be just a short walk away.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh. "It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Just as Hinawa said that, a butterfly landed on Gon's nose. He gazed at it, wishing he could cross his eyes, wondering how goofy he looked because he suddenly had a butterfly on his face. The butterfly pressed its tiny head against the bridge of his nose, then flew away, leaving him sprinkled with sparkly dust. Yes, he did feel very relaxed as the butterfly flew away. He felt as if his mind had cleared somewhat, but on the physical side of things, he was still very tired. Which was reasonable, given all the excitement brought about by the UFO attack from before, and the fact that it was the afternoon, when he always felt tired.

And then a little breeze blew by, causing Gon to feel the slightest bit cold. He clutched his chest with his arms, grasping his shoulders tightly for warmth. And then something funny happened. All of a sudden, he felt this great surge of energy rushing through him. He didn't feel nearly as tired as he was seconds ago--he felt alert enough to deal with whatever enemies the side-effects of the Aurora Mysteria dared to deal the world. Even stranger, the little bruise on his elbow from him banging it against the wall of the Skyrunner Mark II was gone. Did these magic butterflies have healing powers?

The second Gon wondered this, Hinawa gave a little giggle, and spoke to him.
    "Gon, right? You remind me so much of my own son, for he too had powers he was unaware of at first. Which reminds me, my son recently went missing along with many others. He's a mortal boy, just like you, but has extraordinary PSI powers. I fear these Starmen might be trying to use his power for evil... Oh yes, my son's name is Lucas. He's really nice, but still a bit of a crybaby."

Gon paused for a moment, trying to piece together what Hinawa just said.
    "Wait a minute..." he said, pointing at the sunflower-loving angel who somehow had a human son. "Then how do I remind you of Lucas? My mother isn't an angel... well, I'd like her to be, but..." Gon performed his characteristic sheepish head-rub.

And Hinawa uttered her characteristic soft giggle. "Look inside yourself and you'll see. This applies to all of you as well," she repeated, gesturing around at everyone else present. "Tekina. You present a duty to your people and the pursuit of maturity. Kyornik. Though you possess a will of ice, a fiery passion burns in your heart. Bowie. You are the light of reassurance when darkness covers the earth. And Gale. You are... Inigo Montoya's wannabe wife." She giggled again. "And Diego. Take care of that music box. Though I know nothing about it, I have a feeling that it will be the key to solving this whole issue with the Aurora Mysteria. And... beware the darkness in your heart. If you let it run wild, it may soon become your worst enemy." She fidgeted her feet around--upon closer inspection, she seemed to be wearing old trainers designed for a little kid.

"To all of you," Hinawa continued, rising a bit higher into the sky, her voice starting to echo a bit, "know that people become strong by learning not to run away from their troubles, but to find a way of effectively dealing with them. Check out that garden to the west. Find the remaining music box parts. Figure out what the Starmen are up to. And when you are ready, face the evil inside the rainforest. Shall you ever need my advice from now on, you may contact me anytime by praying to me. ...That's just how communication with angels works. If you come across Lucas, tell him I said hello and I love you. And finally, if you plan on investigating the garden, please do so before nightfall."
    She drifted higher and higher into the sky, until she was no more.
    "Farewell for now!" her voice echoed one last time.

Gon stared into the sky for a while as Hinawa disappeared. So there were angels in the world... and Hinawa was apparently one of the top three. And she had a human son with strong PSI powers. That seemed logical, Gon figured. If he were an evil kidnapper, he would definitely be after those with strong PSI powers, provided he could manipulate those people in some way.

Hey wait a minute... Gon thought for a moment. That energy thing from before... that was... maybe it was...

Gon had an idea. He walked over to Kyornik, who had just recovered from his profuse sweating episode.

"Hey Kyornik, can I try something for a sec?"

He hesitated for a moment--he would look very embarrassed if this turned out not to work. Quickly he thought up an alibi--though it was still embarrassing, it was less so. Taking a deep breath, he stood behind Kyornik and placed his hands on his still-sweaty shoulders. As he did so, he felt a soft vibration in his hands, a vibration that exited through his palms and fingers and penetrated Kyornik's body. It felt kind of strange, yet at least it didn't seem to drain too much of his own energy. After a while, he removed his hands.

"Well, how do you feel?"

Gon could hardly believe it. Just a few minutes ago, Kyornik had been writhing in pain, sweating profusely... After that episode, he must have been exhausted. But now he felt much of his energy magically return to him? As if he had been revitalised somehow? That could only mean one thing... A broad smile spread across Gon's face.

"I... I... I just used Lifeup!" Gon exclaimed. "I just used PSI! I... I can use PSI! This... I never thought this could happen before! It's nothing spectacular like Fire or Freeze or anything but still..." He could hardly contain his excitement-- in fact, he jumped in the air a couple of times to let some of it out. After he calmed down a little, he turned back to Kyornik, reaching for something in his bag. He took out a pink can with a picture of a strawberry on it.

"Here, you should probably drink this as well, with all the sweating you've done," Gon said to him, giving him the can of strawberry nectar. Then he adressed the rest of the group.

"Well," Gon announced to the other people present, "It seems the next logical thing to do would be to explore the garden! I guess the reason we have to do it before nightfall would have something to do with the Aurora Mysteria making any enemies there stronger, perhaps. And that way, we can test out our PSI as well! Uh, Pilot Saturn, would you like to come with us as well?"

"pilot saturn no can do much," the pilot remarked, screwdriver in hand foot. "must stay here and repair sky runner, zoom. no worry at me. ding ding. sunflower seeds very tasty. dakota."

Well, since he'll at least not go hungry... "Okay then," Gon confirmed, "I guess it's off to the garden we go then... See you later, hopefully."

And he turned around, beckoning the other Chosen Ones to follow, waving goodbye to Pilot Saturn as he immediately returned to repairing the Skyrunner Mark II (he still muttered "bye good" as a farewell). As he did so, he had an idea: he waved his bug net around and caught a magic butterfly in it. Just in case people needed it later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jardin de Colores
    (Which is Spanish for "garden of colours". Don't blame me for the name--that's just what Gon saw when he looked up our current location on his smart phone. Oh okay, fine, I admit I DID come up with the name, being the GM and this being a non-canon location. Which is true for all of Quetzal except the Chupichupyoi Temple, actually. And actually, the fact that that temple is in the rainforest is non-canon in itself. Whatever. [/rant])

Wow, what a beautiful place this was. Flowers. Lots of flowers. Not sunflowers, but every other kind of flower imaginable, especially ones used to tropical climates--since this was a near-tropical climate and all. The glaring sun made this day quite hot and its location a little bit humid, but that was good for the flowers at least. Besides the flowers, there was also a strip of caution tape stretching across the entrance to the gardens. Hanging from this tape was a sign:

"DANGER: Reports of flowers and other creatures attacking people in this garden have been reported. Garden is closed until further notice."

"Oh come on," Gon remarked when he saw this sign. "We have PSI, and the weapons we got from Dr. Andonuts, and Diego's clockwork-punch-thingy, so I think we'll be just fine. ...Hopefully."

Taking out his spray paint can and holding it at the ready, he ducked under the tape and entered the garden.
    Time to paint the roses red.

Gon's Inventory
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Bug net, with a magic butterfly inside
    - Can of red spray paint

Enemies found here:
    Merrygold - Fluffy orange marigolds with cute little eyes and smiling faces. These flowers don't spray pollen, but their laughter is highly contagious. Watch out.
    Pigtunia - They appear to be chimeras of pigs and flowers, consisting of a cluster of pig's heads on leafy stems. Watch out for the pollen they snort out of their noses. They can also sprout more Pigtunias around themselves.
    Angry Hummingbird - If you dare approach it while it's drinking nectar, beware its sharp, needle-like beak! While not very strong, it can be hard to hit due to its amazing flying speed.
    Mobile Sprout - These pesky walking sprouts can sprout copies of themselves, much like Pigtunias. They have no pollen, but they can drain your PSI. And smack you with their two leaves. AND use Lifeup to heal themselves a little.

Notes for your Jardin de Colores posts:
    - The time when Hinawa gives her blessing of love (indicated in bold in my post) is the time when everyone learns a new PSI technique:
    -- For all PSI-capable people, including Bowie and Gon: This can be any technique from the PSI list at the beginning of the Discussion Thread, and will start out at the most basic level.
    -- For Kyornik: This is when he'll be all better (though still tired until Gon heals him) and learn PK Freeze.
    -- For Gale, Tekina, Louis, and Calvin: Alternatively, your existing PSI technique can become stronger. If you choose this option, you won't be learning a second PSI technique.
    -- For Diego, Santana, Amos, and Yako: Sorry, this does not apply to you. But the upcoming battles will give you more experience with your other skills.

- Enemy lists like the one above will be posted whenever we enter a new area with enemies from here on out.
    - You may encounter any number of any enemies mentioned above--they're like controllable NPC's. Just don't become overpowered while fighting them--i.e. don't wipe out fifteen Mobile Sprouts with a single PSI spell.
    - If you really feel like it, you may temporarily bunny Gon's smart phone by having it say the name of any enemy you encounter.
    - Feel free to wander about the garden, and post any questions and concerns you have in the Discussion Thread!
    - The first person to post after this may bunny the group heading into the garden. Such "character movements" are an example of acceptable bunnying, as long as they do nothing other than just move and look around.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 10th April 2012 at 4:39 AM.

My apologies.

Sanatana
    Somewhere

Santana woke up. You know, the "bad" kind of waking up. That kind when your alarm neutralizes the sounds of whatever beautiful dream you were having. Even if it was a nightmare, you still hated the sound of your alarm clock greeting you in the morning. Anyway, what mattered most was that Santana was waking up rather... umcomfortably. whatever she was sleeping on was hard and cold. Not being used to this feeling, she tossed and turned until she hit something. This was rather unusual. If she was rolling off of something, she would've fell downward; onto the floor. Then, was she already on the floor?

She couldn't open her eyes just yet, but she still attempted to sit up straight-

"CONFIRMING LIFE-OR-DEATH STATUS"

-when she heard a familiar voice. The voice of what normal drones would call a "friend". Now, Santana couldn't say that the owner of this mechanical voice was a "friend", as this individual had a sarcastic sense of humour. Ironically, this voice was probably her only hope in understanding the situation. Feeling for her face, she rubbed her eyes and half-expected to see what she saw in front of her.

She saw a small toy robot in front of her. It's cylindrical head displayed a lifeline thingy; you know, the ones on those weird machines at the hospital? Santana had never gone to a hospital herself, but she had read about it in a book once. You can learn a lot about the outside world from books. Did you know that books have a lot of different titles as well? Some examples are Generic Cookbook, or all The Cat Lover's Guide, or Busty Catgirls (whatever that meant). Pardon me, was I trailing off? Anyway, this robot was the part she had expected.

The part she wasn't expecting was the scene surrounding the two of them. It was a sort of metal room, built with weird walls that had buttons on them. The room extended behind the robot, and Santana could see what looked like seats. For people, perhaps? To her left was a giant opening which let in massive amounts of light. Outside was what appeared to-

"SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS; DEAD." The petit robot produced a perfectly robotic voice.

"S-shut up!" she kindly asked the robot as she thwacked him on the head. She remembered that its head was very hard, but she tried her best not to show that she was in pain.

"SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN IS IN PAIN." The robot said more annoying stuff, as if to further irritate Santana on purpose. she was wise enough not to thwack him again. Oh, just an anecdote, from now on we will refer to this robot a if it were a male. Anyway, back to the story; Santana decided to ignore the robots snark and wander outside. It wasn't too hard, she just had to walk across a plank thingy.

Flowers to the left. Flowers to the right. Flowers as far as the horizon. She didn't care what flowers they were, they were flowers and this was a big field of them. Even though proper little girls should be fascinated by these kinds of things, Sanatan was clearly not impressed. The robot decided to get serious for once;

"WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GRIMACING?"

"*sigh* Well, I dunno' Mic, everything just seems too... fake. No, plastic. Yeesh, first I get talked out of my territory by a talking cat, then I get pelted by round big-nose thingies, and this is all I get."

"IT IS AN ENDLESS FIELD. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?" Mic, or should I say Mini Mic, displayed a narrow-eyed expression on his monitor.

"They're just too plastic. not enough metal, y'know?"

"I AM PART METAL, BUT I DO NOT COMPREHEND YOUR METAPHOR."

"Muu, well... they're too...

loved."

Santana spent a second playing with her blonde hair;

"They already have enough love, so why exactly should I pay attention to them? The point of my kingdom is to take in forgotten things. No one can love them but me, right?"

She closed her eyes.

"YOUR METAPHORS ARE RATHER HYPOcRITICAL."

"That's how I found you, dear Mic."

That would probably shut up the robot for a moment, Sanatana presumed. At last, she could have a silent moment to herself.

"WHOEVER WAS HERE IS ALREADY GONE. WE ARE ALONE"

Silence.

"... Whatever."

Santana walked into the field, put her fingers around the first flower she saw, and ripped it out of the ground. Grab, rip, grab, rip, grab, rip, you get the point. She had continued on for so long, she had created a small clearing around her. Finally satisfied, she lied down in the dirt. Making her vulnerable to anything that jumped on her. In this case, it was a bright red fluffball.

"Fo-pyyyyy?"

"U-Uwaaaaah?!"

She ran back to the room-thingy, grabbed Mic, and used him to thwack the mofo far far away. She could finally lie down again, but for how long?

"Muu, who cares."

She lied back down in the clearing, enjoying the impureness of dirt. Did that make her an impure girl? If that was the case... it was better than being virtually perfect. She had read in a book that being perfect was impossible, so she would know. Not that she cared right now. Now, she was one with the Earth.

"Wow... I never knew the sky could look so blue."

Stuff:
    MiniMic (E) (100/100EP)
    Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores EP to MegaMic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up space in your pocket(s).)
    Egg Sandwich (A "cute" looking sandwich which restores 30% of your health when consumed. Made by Santana herself; either you like it or you get whacked.)
    Blank Space (Can be filled with one item. How dare you take up space?!)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 28th April 2012 at 10:19 PM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

((I'm having Tekina learn PK Aura in my next post. Kyornik, prepare for similarity!

Tekina

Tekina smiled as Kyornik hugged her, then put him down before everything with Hinawa happened. Tekina stared and smiled even more. She DID protect her people using Densetsu's power. And maturing was all a part of it. And when Gon healed Kyornik and was happy, It reminded the girl about how Shurui first used Life-up on their father. It made Tekina even more determined to find her sister. So, they went to the garden area, and Tekina easily stepped over the tape blocking the garden's entrance. Now what could she do?

Tekina sat down on a bench and watched the others. It reminded her about how much Shurui loved to play. Though she had to take over Densetsu when Tekina was gone, Shurui played a lot. Tekina stared up and smiled. I'll find you Shurui. I promise.

The girl then thought of a song that Tekina and Shurui would always sing when the other was down. Tekina slowly and softly began to sing a few parts.

"Every morning, every night
    You watch over me like the sun in the sky.

Every morning, every night
    will you stay with me, in my guardian light."

Inventory
    Densetsu, Sacred Jewel
    Whip
    5x Apples
    10x Cookies
    10x Carrots
    5x Bananas
    15x Sushi Boxes
    1x Light Brown Satchel
    10x Lemonade
    10x Water
    1x Golden Harp
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 11th April 2012 at 1:35 PM.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Bowie
    Sunflower field

What the heck had the Mr. Saturns put in his cofee?! Bowie had only taken a small and quick sip but suddenly he was on the ground, in a field of sunflowers. Had that whole episode with the Skyrunner have been a dream? And what about that whole deal with Twoson and being saved by that nice person?! Everyone knows that Eagleland only has towns that go to 4 and above starting with Fourside. Either Bowie had had some freaky vision of the past/ future or he had hit his head when he landed here! "Well no matter, the others might be around here somewhere and I should try to meet up with them."

After wandering around the sunflower field for a long while, Bowie had run into about 5 Foppies. He tried using his Animal talking skill 3 times but twice nothing really happened and the third time the monster became enraged and got stronger! The skill did seem useful as a distraction though because it always used up both Bowie and his targets "turn" (whatever that meant) Battling Foppies was great practice but soon they suddenly went poof and morphed into butterflys! Bowie is too far away to actually see the angel but her voice does manage to reach him. (Bowie also realizes the power of PSI Healing)

After the talk, he says out loud: "An angel? Awesome!" But hold on a second, Bowie was psyched to maybe have divine intervention on their side but "angels" were not always what they appeared to be. In some of the video games that Bowie had played, the so called angels even turned out to be evil bad guys in disguise! (Ironically Bowie does not recognize that Hinawa and the angel are the same person) If the "angel" was trying to lead the group into a trap, then the best thing to do is the opposite of what ever she says! He starts walking southeast toward the grassy plains. Along the way Bowie notices an unusual robot looking thing in the distance sticking out slightly from the flowers all around it.

"Nice try angel lady, trying to lure me into the clutches of your robo assassin." Bowie says quietly as he avoids the metallic menace and the empty patch of sunflowers that it had apparently dug up. Before leaving the field of sunflowers, Bowie hears singing:

"Every morning, every night
    You watch over me like the sun in the sky.

Every morning, every night
    will you stay with me, in my guardian light.
    "

Even though he is nowhere near the one making the music, Mysteriously Bowie hears it and the voice seems familiar, as if coming from an ally. Now standing on the border between grassland and sunflowers, he was not sure of which way to go. The song had come from the west but Bowie does not trust that angel one bit...

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1
    Last edited by Soaring Pikachu; 11th April 2012 at 2:31 AM.

((I am kinda surprised Diego's belief in love and wanting to find that special someone wasn't mentioned >.< That will pretty much be the thing that will give him the strength to end his feud with DX))

Diego Vendrix
    Sunflower Fields

As Diego was trouncing Foppies, he was getting better with experience. In fact, he taught himself a new move. A roundhouse maneuver. So he now has Gear Punch and Clockwork Haymaker. He then use Clockwork Haymaker to slam the Foppies into one another. Diego then noticed something.

There was an angel. Oh wow.

The angel let out a soft giggle. "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption."

She paused and bowed her head for a moment. Then she noticed Kyornik and the state he was in. She gazed at him for a long while, then sighed and nodded her lovely head. First she crossed her arms over her heart, then opened them up, as if giving something to the world around her. A bright flash of sunshine spread over the sunflower field, and the mist started to fade. More and more of the horizon became visible, but for now all people saw was more sunflowers. Hooray...

But that wasn't all that happened. The Foppies all floated into the air, dazzled by the brilliant light. Then they all vanished at once, disappearing in flashes of sparkles. In their place, a flock of butterflies emerged out of some of the sunflowers, sprinkling sparkly dust in their wake.

"I give you all the gift..." Hinawa declared, her arms still spread wide, "...of love." Then she turned back to face the group. "I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around."

Diego looked around and was shocked. To the north, a wide expanse of tall trees stood far in the distance. To the southeast, there were grassy plains and hints of a village. And to the west, there was a bunch more flowers, of far different varieties than sunflowers. Right now, this sunflower field seemed awkwardly tiny in comparison to everything else out there. That other garden looked to be just a short walk away.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh.

"It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Just as Hinawa said that, a butterfly landed on Gon's nose. He gazed at it, wishing he could cross his eyes, wondering how goofy he looked because he suddenly had a butterfly on his face. The butterfly pressed its tiny head against the bridge of his nose, then flew away, leaving him sprinkled with sparkly dust. Diego saw Gon get his PSI meter healed...

The gears in his head turned... Just because he couldn't perform PSI doesn't mean he lacks a meter. He has a PSI meter, and a large one, but can't use it for PSI... but that doesn't make it unusable...

Hinawa gave a little giggle, and spoke to Gon.

"Gon, right? You remind me so much of my own son, for he too had powers he was unaware of at first. Which reminds me, my son recently went missing along with many others. He's a mortal boy, just like you, but has extraordinary PSI powers. I fear these Starmen might be trying to use his power for evil... Oh yes, my son's name is Lucas. He's really nice, but still a bit of a crybaby."

Gon paused for a moment, trying to piece together what Hinawa just said.
    "Wait a minute..." he said, pointing at the sunflower-loving angel who somehow had a human son. "Then how do I remind you of Lucas? My mother isn't an angel... well, I'd like her to be, but..." Gon performed his characteristic sheepish head-rub.

Diego smiled. He also tended to rub his head sheepishly like that.

And Hinawa uttered her characteristic soft giggle. "Look inside yourself and you'll see. This applies to all of you as well," she repeated, gesturing around at everyone else present. "Tekina. You present a duty to your people and the pursuit of maturity. Kyornik. Though you possess a will of ice, a fiery passion burns in your heart. Bowie. You are the light of reassurance when darkness covers the earth. And Gale. You are... Inigo Montoya's wannabe wife." She giggled again. Diego couldn't help but smirk as she talked about everyone. Then she faced him.

"And Diego. Take care of that music box. Though I know nothing about it, I have a feeling that it will be the key to solving this whole issue with the Aurora Mysteria. And... beware the darkness in your heart. If you let it run wild, it may soon become your worst enemy." She fidgeted her feet around--upon closer inspection, she seemed to be wearing old trainers designed for a little kid.

Diego paled. While he should have expected that she was an angel, she saw DX. DX was well aware of this. He was afraid. Diego looked back to the music box he held close to him.

He would guard it with his life.

"To all of you," Hinawa continued, rising a bit higher into the sky, her voice starting to echo a bit, "know that people become strong by learning not to run away from their troubles, but to find a way of effectively dealing with them. Check out that garden to the west. Find the remaining music box parts. Figure out what the Starmen are up to. And when you are ready, face the evil inside the rainforest. Shall you ever need my advice from now on, you may contact me anytime by praying to me. ...That's just how communication with angels works. If you come across Lucas, tell him I said hello and I love you. And finally, if you plan on investigating the garden, please do so before nightfall."

She drifted higher and higher into the sky, until she was no more.
    "Farewell for now!" her voice echoed one last time.

So she was one of the angels. This Lucas... for some reason he felt a... kinship. A kinship to what though? The power of love? Who knows?

Diego watched Gon heal and he gave his comrade a smile and thumbs-up. He then went with his new friends to the gardens.

Diego Vendrix
    Jardin de Colores

"DANGER: Reports of flowers and other creatures attacking people in this garden have been reported. Garden is closed until further notice."

"Oh come on," Gon remarked when he saw this sign. "We have PSI, and the weapons we got from Dr. Andonuts, and Diego's clockwork-punch-thingy, so I think we'll be just fine. ...Hopefully."

"Don't worry. I got your back, especially with you knowing Life-Up. We have everyone here, so we all work together," Diego said with a smile. He felt more upbeat. Maybe because he was in the home of his ancestors. He took all of it in. He could feel the ancients within him celebrate.

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox

OOC: I think this is my first short post of this RPG! Granted, I'm only doing a short post since I don't have time for a long post (see the edit to my last post in the Discussion Thread). I don't even have time to post anything about Gon yet. Pity. And you guys CAN have enemies appear in your posts, so you know, as long as they're from the list I provided.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bowie, in his ventures in the plains

The plain was just that... plain. The plain plain had nothing interesting in it besides a bunch of grass--and not the kind you can smoke either. What was interesting, if Bowie continued walking in that direction, was a village. It appeared to be moderately sized, and had a chainlink fence surrounding the front of it. The only opening in this fence was the village entrance, marked by a sign whose writing had been erased with pink spray paint. Above it, there was writing in that same shade of pink: Puerco Village, with a pig nose for an O. Probably not the original name of the village, judging by it looking like graffiti.

Blocking the entrance to "Puerco Village" were two groups of people facing each other, not letting anyone through. On the left were a bunch of people wearing what looked like pink ski masks with pig noses on front, with otherwise normal casual clothing. On the right were a bunch of people dressed entirely in green, some holding paintbrushes.

"What is the meaning of this?" one of the green-clad people shouted, pointing at the sign. "This is not your village! It's OUR village! Verde Village!"

"Hey, finders keepers!" one of the piggy guys retorted. "So this is Puerco Village from here on out."

Actually, it seemed to be neither, since there were normal-looking people wandering around in the background. But anyway, at around this time Bowie arrived near the village entrance. People from both groups immediately noticed him, but it was one of the green ones who spoke first.

"Hey there! Welcome to the Village of Pointless Gangs. We are the Cult of Green, and we don't actually do any harm!"

"Liar!" one of the pig-masked people accused. "They call us the Pigmasks. We are currently in an argument with those Green Cultists, so stay outta our way!"

The other Pigmasks made oinking and squealing sounds and pumped their fists in the air.

"Yeah, if you're looking for trouble, go check out that garden instead," a green-clad teenage girl taunted, threatening Bowie with a paintbrush dripping in fresh green paint. "We're busy here."

And everyone else seemed prepared to block the entrance if Bowie tried to force his way inside.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 13th April 2012 at 7:51 AM.

Kyornik Arrluk
    Sunflower Patch

Kyornik opened his eyes to see not only Tekina but Gon over him. He felt a lot better considering his ordeal. With both the help of Uma and Gon's newfound power in using Life-up alpha to heal him, Kyornik felt as right as rain. "Thanks guys" he said gratefully. "No biggie replied Gon. "I'm just glad you're ok", said Tekina. Kyornik got to his feet and examined himself. Everything seemed to be perfect. Kyornik closed his eyes and thought about his Psi, but nothing happened. The sparks of his psi-bolts were nowhere to be found. "I guessed I must've really used it up during the SkyRunner crisis", he thought. Suddenly, a butterfly flew toward him and sprinkled him with a silvery powder. He suddenly felt a wave of energy over his body that deeply relaxed him and his Psi-bolts once again flashed over his palms feverishly. "Wow, what just happened?"

Tekina explained to him what had just occurred and how the butterflies were not ordinary butterflies, but magical ones instead and their purpose. "Wow, butterflies that have the ability to restore psi energy. Maybe I should take some with me." Kyornik searched around for a container to place some butterflies in, but couldn't find one. he heard a loud crunching near the wrecked SkyRunner and went over to investigate. He found Pilot Saturn munching away at something next to some of his tools. how do? on break dakota. you want? "Sure, I'll have one." Kyornik picked up the jar filled with pickle juice and pulled out a pickle to eat. It was very good, and really crunched when he bit into it. "Yum, what brand is this?" He turned the jar around to the label to find a picture of a smiling blonde beard Amish guy with a hat, glasses and dressed in what appeared to be a black suit with a camera in his hands. On the label, the words Fuzzy Pickles were present. "Hmm, weird name but great taste", thought kyornik as he crunched into his pickle. Pilot Saturn grabbed the last one, then promptly drank the pickle juice before munching on his last pickle." If you don't mind, Could I have the jar?" kayo said Pilot Saturn followed by a burp reminiscent of that of a baby. "Thanks Pilot Saturn". Kyornik grabbed the lid and raced back to main part of the field and captured 5 magic butterflies with Gon's help.

He poked holes within the jar's lid and placed three sunflowers inside as food for the butterflies. He packed the jar in his backpack then made his way toward the clearing of the field. Suddenly, three mobile sprouts jumped from behind a tree and attacked Kyornik. Kyornik was a little apprehensive when he saw the plants moving about on their own, but when one of them jumped and kicked him in the stomach, all apprehension faded. That hurt! He rummaged through his backpack and puled out the metal bat he had acquired from Saturn valley and started swinging wildly at the sprouts. They nimbly dodged his blows and started to run away. "I'm not letting you get away so easy! Pk aura!!" The psi bolts flashed around his hands, and he hurled the three of them into a nearby tree.

They then got up, and surrounded Kyornik on all sides. One jumped incredibly high in the air, and that one caught Kyornik's attention. Little did kyornik know, that it was a diversion for the following attack. The other two completed a combo where one swept his feet from under him and the other one hit him with a flying kick from behind sending him toppling over. he landed on his chest with an audible OOmph! He turned over to see the last sprout flying in at him with a descending kick. He quickly got to his feet and let his instincts take over, by swiftly hurling the bat at the descending sprout. A very audible PANG!! resounded as the bat struck home by smashing it in the... face?? Um... yeah -_-

So, the sprout fell to the ground writhing in pain next to its comrades. "Yes!, I got ya!" The other two mobile sprouts came between Kyornik and the injured one, and started to glow an indigo color. Indigo colored Psi-bolts flashed around the leaves of the sprouts, and a sphere with psionic rigs rotated around their bodies similar to electrons orbiting around an atom. Kyornik felt strange, and he could see psi-bolts flashing from his body ans he glowed with the same indigo color as the sprouts. He then got a massive headache and doubled over as he felt like he was being drained. The strange thing is, that it didn't feel like it was his strength but something else inside of him being sapped. Either way, it felt horrible. The psi-bolts flashing on his body flew from him and gathered within the spheres created by the sprouts. When the psi ceased, they turned around and let loose a barrage of sparkling green psi-bolts around their injured companion and it got up with renewed strength.

"Crap! these things can use psi. I'm not sure what the power was they used on me earlier was, but that was definitely life-up they just used." Kyornik eyed his bat in the distance and ran towards it. The Mobile sprouts lined up horizontally and dashed toward Kyornik's position. He managed to pick up his bat, but was then met with three flying kicks. One in the chest, one in his stomach, and another a few inches above his groin (phew). SMAAAAAAASH!! He was sent careening into a tree AAAGH!! He screamed with intense pain!! as he hit his back and the back of his head on the bark. He struggled to his feet. *Huff* *huff* *huff* "They're stronger than I realized! I can't win if I can't hit them with a mortal blow. They'll keep recovering with life-up and stealing my energy with that other Psi they have. Man, I wish I could use life-up right about now. Why'd I run in here without Gon and Tekina. I'm sure her Pk fire could deal with these pests easy," he thought to himself

"Hold on, that's it. They're plants!! Plants are equally susceptible to weather changes in both the cases of extreme heat or extreme cold!" The three sprout dashed at him for a second teamed assault. Kyornik got up, and crossed his fists over his head, then closed his eyes. Within the confines of his mind, he searched for the Psi and felt its biting energy well up ready to be unleashed. He opened his eyes and yelled out "PK Freeze!!" Twin medium sized cerulean Psi-bolts flashes at his sides and a snowflake formed above his head and rose into the air. It shattered, then a 100 mph Katabatic storm descended from the sky and buffeted the sprouts into a nearby tree. One of them withered into nothing, while the other two were coated in frost, dying. Cerulean Psi-bolts danced around Kyornik's crossed fists as he kept up the brumal gale, then he released the Psi. One of the other mobile sprouts withered and died as well, but the last one was trying to limp away.

The right half of its body black with frostbite and its leaves withering and falling off, while the left appeared still fresh and full of life. You're not getting away that easy! PK aura!! Psi-bolts flashed on Kyorniks hands, and the Mobile sprout levitated off the ground. Kya!! He shouted, and the sprout came flying towards him. "Grand slam!" SMAAAAAAASH!! Kyornik swinged his bat and smashed the sprout to pieces. "Wow, that was intense" Kyornik sat down, and decided to eat his shrimp and kale ramen. The seafood lunch restored a little bit of his stamina, and a magic butterfly from the field flew towards him landed on his headband and sprinkled the healing silvery powder on him restoring his Psi energy. Kyornik took his index finger and held it out so the butterfly could land on it, then brought it towards his face. "Thanks little guy."

Inventory
    Soggy class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X5
    Metal baseball bat
    Last edited by coolminun; 14th April 2012 at 1:53 AM.

Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
    Jardin de Colores
    "Enemies Just Love Picking On Me"

When Gon walked into the garden, he found himself unable to keep his mouth closed. Fuchsias, daffodils, azaleas, many different colours of orchids, gigantic hibiscus flowers... There certainly weren't any gardens like these in Eagleland, that's for sure. He remembered a quaint little rose garden in his hometown of Discovery, but that had nothing on Jardin de Colores. Many varicoloured flowers thrive in tropical climates after all. Yes, tropical climates... the weather certainly felt typically tropical today. Though he didn't start to sweat just yet, he could tell by the warm, moist air that he would be after walking around in the sun a bit. An occasional breeze blew through, but not even those helped to cool things down. Well, at least it wasn't unbearably hot like he heard was usually the case in Scaraba. And some of the plants provided shade, if nothing else.

In fact, at that point Gon watched under the shade of a palm tree as a group of what looked like walking sprouts attacked Kyornik. He thought about helping him out with the fight, but... all he had was a can of spray paint (which wouldn't do any good since they had no eyes), a flimsy bug net, and a bit of healing PSI. Nothing really offensive besides his own hands and feet. And those sprouts were performing some rather impressive footwork too. They looked to be fast, so kicking them like that Foppy was out of the question.

"Mobile Sprout," his phone announced. Well duh, what a obvious name that was.

After a while, while Kyornik was fending off some of the sprouts with his bat, one sprout decided to run toward Gon as well. It jumped up near him and started spinning, kicking away at his belly button. Wow, those things were pretty strong--its kick managed to knock him about a foot backward into the trunk of the palm tree. For a moment he panicked--with no weapons, how was he supposed to fight this thing?

But he had an idea. Reaching for the sprout, he bent down and picked it up. While he was doing this though, a seed flew out from between the Mobile Sprout's leaves. When it landed, it buried itself into the grount, and another Mobile Sprout grew in its place. Great, that was just great. Not only could they heal themselves, but they could multiply as well. Ah well, at least they weren't that powerful otherwise. In fact, he picked up the second sprout as well, held them both by the stalks in one hand, and grabbed their leaves with the other hand. One of them struggled to get free but couldn't; the other glowed with a purplish aura, and Gon felt something draining from him, just like Kyornik did. But that wasn't too important yet. Kneeling down again, he pinned the sprouts to the ground with his foot. And he grabbed their leaves with both hands and pulled as hard as he could. He managed to stretch their stalks a little, but they stayed intact.

"Dammit..." Gon grumbled as he continued pulling. "These are the toughest weeds I've ever had to pull..." Giving up with the pulling, he stomped the Mobile Sprouts' leaves with his other foot multiple times. Then he jumped on top of them a couple of times. They still moved a little, and tried to get away...

"Oh no you don't!" Just then, he saw that Kyornik was using PK Freeze on some of the sprouts. While he was doing so, Gon threw the Mobile Sprouts right into the path of his attack. Hopefully that would take care of them.

But no more than two seconds after Gon had done all that, he felt something sharp strike him in the back. It felt as if someone had thrown a dart at him. Crying out in pain, Gon reached behind him to pull out whatever it was that launched at him... it was a hummingbird. Frustrated, he twisted its neck and threw it behind a patch of lilies.

"Angry Hummingbird," his phone said. Another obvious name.

"Well, now I can see why this garden was closed..." he muttered so that nearly everyone could hear. "Just look at all these enemies... holy carnation, what is THAT?"

His eyes fell on an odd plant wiggling around next to a fence. By now he had determined that moving plants meant trouble, but fortunately this one didn't walk like the Mobile Sprouts did. It was planted in the ground like the rightful plant it was. But the weird thing about it was that it had a pig's head. In fact, it periodically blew some yellow powdery stuff (pollen?) out of its nose, making a soft snorting sound. It oinked a couple of times, but didn't seem to cause too much trouble otherwise. Still, it was apparently an enemy, for his phone beeped and identified it as a Pigtunia.

"Ffffff, Pigtunia," Gon snickered. "Now that's a funny name."

Beep! "Merrygold."

Gon didn't hear the phone that time; he was too busy laughing. He briefly saw a poofy orange flower dance in front of him, but he regarded it as another Mobile Sprout for now. He did laugh out loud at its cute face though. Seconds later, the Pigtunia let out a noisy snort and sneezed more pollen out, causing Gon to laugh even harder and point his finger at the funny piggy bloom. Unsure where to look next, Gon took a look at Santana, who had a strange robot behind her. Apparently Gon found it funny to see a young girl with a robot, and laughed some more, his back resting against the palm tree. By then his belly was starting to ache, but he didn't care. The Merrygold facing him let out a cutesy giggle and clapped its leaves, apparently pleased by Gon's laughter.

Okay, so all these funny shenanigans were going on, but it was much deeper than that. Up until now, the garden was filled with pleasant floral fragrances which uplifted and relaxed anyone who smelled them. But just then, a buzzing sound filled the air (yes, it could be heard over Gon's laughter), and a putrid stench began to waft throughout the area. It smelled something like raw meat mixed with garbage, not that Gon reacted in any way to this whole act.

And new enemies swarmed into the area. At first glance they looked to be large bees, being the yellow-and-black striped insects they were, but they didn't seem to have any stingers. With how bulky they looked, its was kind of amazing how they could fly on those rapidly beating wings in the first place.

"No Good Fly," Gon's phone announced; everyone except Gon heard it.

The No Good Flies flew all around the garden, ripping some of flowers right off their stems and pulling out their petals. A couple of them squirted a sticky substance into a couple of the flowers as well. One of them even got into a fight with an Angry Hummingbird. But the rest went for the yummy humans that had conveniently arrived here. They buzzed around people's heads, clearly interested in them, but having a mischievous look in their eyes.

One of them appeared before Gon, emitting a loud buzzing noise. Gon burst out laughing even harder.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A GIANT BEE!" Gon cried, pointing at the fly and laughing some more.

The No Good Fly appeared to be offended by the fact that it had been called a bee. It rammed right into Gon, making him fall over on his back. Gon didn't care--he just rolled on the grass laughing. He was growing tired of laughing at this point, and his chest was badly aching at this point, but he just couldn't stop.

"Ahh I'm covered in beeee-eee-ees..." he moaned in between laughs.

Meanwhile, in another part of the garden, a little "cloud" of No Good Flies swarmed above a particular spot, buzzing around excitedly.

Gon's Inventory
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Bug net, with a magic butterfly inside
    - Can of red spray paint

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: You may now encounter No Good Flies in addition to the enemies already listed for this area (Mobile Sprout, Merrygold, Angry Hummingbird, and Pigtunia). Gee, what are those flies doing there, and why does the place smell bad all of a sudden?

OOC: Gale learns PK Thunder, keeping up with her "weather" theme. XD

Gale Montoya
    Sunflower Field

Sunflowers. Gale hadn't seen a field full of them for a long time. Winters just wasn't the place for the yellow flowers to grow. Quetzal, however.... Gale was starting to like this place. As she walked away from the Skyrunner, she noticed a ring of creatures - not Mr. Saturns - around the vicinity. She could have sworn she heard one say "Foppy"...or was it a bad pronunciation of "Poppy"? It sure as hell did not look like the flower, so she went with the former.

"PK Fire!" The one nearest Gon called out, epically failing at creating even a small flame. Smirking, Gale knew that it wasn't going to be difficult if that was the case. Walking to the group of three Foppies nearest her, she held out her hand in front of her.

"PK Wind!" She said calmly. A small silvery whirlwind materialized from her hand, flying into the direction of the Foppy in the middle. While the gust wasn't strong, neither was the Foppy. Once it hit him, a disoriented look crossed his face as he started walking off to one of his comrades and bumping on him. Gale did the same to the other two, producing a group of three confused Foppies bumping into each other. Satisfied, she conjured up one last PK Wind, this time, to push them aside. She was about to attack a few more, but a voice made her stop.

"Greetings, chosen ones. I realise my appearance may come across as unusual. But alas, it is the duty of us to rescue you when the fates push you unbearably hard. You might call it an act of God, perhaps."

The voice was that of an angel, who landed on top of the Skyrunner, letting out a soft giggle.

"I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels. I look upon this reborn world, and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. However, the world is still young. It is younger than you might all think it is. Like a small child, it is fragile, and thus prone to corruption." She introduced, before taking a look at Kyornik. Crossing her arms in front of her heart, she then made an opening gesture. All of a sudden, everything seemed brighter. The mist lifted, and the sun started shining. And the Foppies, Gale saw that they were transformed into butterflies.

"I give you all the gift....of love. I have waited here a long time for someone to penetrate the mist that surrounded this field. This field has remain hidden from view for a long time, but now that you all have arrived, I have no reason to hide it any longer. Look around." She said. Gale did so, noticing that the sunflower field wasn't the only thing there was. A forest, some plains, an even bigger stretch of flowers. There definitely was more to Quetzal than she knew. She also felt something...different. She always felt close to the sky, but now, she felt even closer, as if she could hear its whispers, and its rumbles. It was as if she gained a different power aside from PK Wind, one that brought her closer to the sky. A few moments later, she knew. Thunder. She was sure of it.

"You have made it," Hinawa continued. "You are in Quetzal. That patch of trees to the north is the rainforest--but I advise that you do not venture anywhere near it until that music box is complete. At least that's what the other Archangels tell me--I myself don't know much about that music box. Anyway, look now to that garden to the west. I have looked upon that garden for ages, and have sensed an incredible power coming from there. And not a benevolent power either." She heaved a sigh. "It seems as if something created by the Aurora Mysteria is guarding something of importance there. I would go check it out myself, but alas, I am confined to this field of sunflowers. A pity it is, being trapped in a place filled with one's favourite things... But anyway, see these butterflies? These are magic butterflies. If you ever find yourself weary or tense, especially after overusing your PSI, these butterflies will help you relax."

Butterflies? Relaxation? Now that was foreign to Gale's ears. Her form of relaxation was drinking a nice shot of vodka to calm her nerves. She looked at the butterflies, wondering what sort of wonder drug they possessed. She allowed one to land on her finger. A mint-green one, with hints of silver. Immediately, her mind felt less stressed than it had been back on board the Skyrunner.

"Butterfly Miracle Drug is fuckin' awesome!" She whispered to herself as she smiled. No, she definitely wasn't hallucinating. Weird, but oddly real. She kept listening, until she heard Hinawa's comment about some Inigo Montoya dude, to which Gale made a face.

"Who's Inigo? I know no Inigo! My bro is Pedro, my Papa was Santiago, my boyfriend is the kitch...I mean, nobody!" She started to protest, trailing off as she tried to hide her embarrassment at the stupid statement. She almost had a Freudian slip. Nobody knew that she cooked, and for good reason. Her image would be ruined if anybody did know.

Jardin de Colores

Jardin de Colores...Garden of Colors. That was what the sign read. As Gon led the group. Gale followed, looking around. The flowers, there were all sorts of them, many of them rather bright in color. Gon's phone's voice however, distracted her. It called out several ridiculous-sounding names such as "Pigtunia" and "Merrygold" as it identified some rather cute foes. Gon started laughing, which did not surprise Gale. Pigtunia? That was hilarious. The laughter wasn't the only sound there was, though. There was a new one, sounding like...buzzing. There was no more nice smell either...the place started to stink of blood on raw meat, mixed with trash.

Wait a minute...

Gale looked around them. There were new foes, not-so-cute this time. Ugly was a better word to describe them. They seemed to look like...giant bees.

"No Good Fly." Gon's phone identified. However, that did not snap Gon out of his laughing fit. The No Good Flies closed in on them.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S A GIANT BEE!" He laughed out loud, pointing at the giant insect, who seemed to take offense. One of them went on to attack him. This so did not look good. Gale got down on one knee and tried to shake Gon out of it.

"Gon, Gon. This is so not looking good. Did you hear it? No Good Fly! These things are no good!" She tried, before looking up at the No Good Flies. She had to do something.

"Um...PK Thunder!" She called without thinking. Instantly, a bolt of lightning struck. Much to Gale's dismay however, its victim was the Angry Hummingbird.

"Shit, shit!" She cursed as the No Good Flies started closing in. PK Thunder had the misfortune of being inaccurate, and she only realized it now. She had to act quickly, stall for as long as she could until Gon recovered.

"PK Wind!" She said, allowing a silver whirlwind to push back the closest No Good Fly. It did its job, but was it enough?

Inventory
    1x Shrimp Pasta
    1x Cigarette Pack
    1x iPhone
    1x Recipe Book
    3x Pack of Gumdrops
    1x Kitchen Knife

Diego Vendrix
    Sunflower Fields

Diego had been enjoying the flowers and such. He saw Gon was fighting the flower monsters and such but it looked like most of the monsters were ignoring him. Diego briefly wondered why he was doing such a thing. There were many monsters and such, but despite that, he was at peace because of the beautiful scent.

Then everything went bad. Starting with the smell.

It smelled like raw carnage with garbage.

He then saw Gon currently trying to deali with a No-Good Fly.

It look like a bee.

Diego's left eye twitched.

He then saw Gale about to be attacked by them

Fear of bee + anger at love interest being attacked= Beenocide

With a frenzied cry, Diego fired the Clockwork Gauntlet at the No-Good Fly. Diego then jumped in front of Gale and Gon.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," Diego said with a slight blush to Gale as he looked to make sure she was all right. He then stared at the No-Good Flies with contempt in his eyes.

With beserker rage, he began pummeling the No-Good Flies with his Clockwork Gauntlet.

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast