Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

((I have permission to bunny Aqua, ok?))

Tekina and Aqua, the singing duet

Tekina smiled. It was time, but this called for a duo. She went over to Aqua, and whispered something to her, in which the other girl agreed. They went over to their right instruments, Tekina standing next to Aqua. She put a paper next to her, and the two began to play their instruments. But they did something more.

They began to sing.

((Bold is Tekina, italics is Aqua, underline is both.))

"The world is turning out so bright, twenty four hours day and night"

"Nothing's felt to grand, I think I'm out of the quicksand."

When I look into the sky, it reminds me I'm alive."

"The stars are as bright as a spotlight, like I'm a performer of the universe."

"The entire world is my stage, as I sing to people known and strange. I let their happiness flow through my head, as if all of my sadness has fled. I can thank the summers for my life, because even through all of my strife I was still raised right."

The harp and piano were resonating together, perfect for the song.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Blake Ragersworth
    Back of Selena's jeep

"Oh my God! Please be ok Blake!! Please be ok!!", cried Selena as she drove her jeep toward the hospital. "Janeea, keep up the pressure on his wound", blurted Brenda. "I'm doing the best that I can. You know the sight of blood makes me sick. You're lucky I'm not back here puking all over him." "Just calm down and grow a pair would ya!", snapped Brenda. "Girls! This is no time to argue! Just keep the pressure on him until we get to the hospital ok!!", said Selena with tears rolling down her cheeks. It was chaos all over Summers. The earthquake created a massive fissure on th roads and along the beach. Car alarms were blaring all over as well as panicking citizens running to their expensive vehicles and cacophanous screams of terror. Several of the buildings were destroyed. The hotel managed to stand, but all of the windows were shattered confetti that rained on the streets below as well as panicking people.

What made matters worse, was now the tsunami sirens were going off as the monstrous lighthouse thrashed about in the ocean and roared like an unearthly monster. Selena was desperate to get Blake to the hospital. The thought of him dying would be too much for her to take, and so she drove even more progressively. As they traversed down the destroyed streets, the girls heard a deafening screech. They looked toward the sea, and saw three very large seagulls quickly heading towards them. What the heck are those?, asked Janeea. They look like seagulls, but they're pretty big.", retorted Selena. The Sadistic gulls flapped their wings at high speeds, and a greenish gale enveloped the car and blew it to the side almost knocking it over. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!! yelled the girls. "What the Hell?!!", yelled Brenda Selena floored the gas pedal in an attempt to lose the sea gull, but one of them intercepted and dropped a very large pasty deuce on the windshield of her car. "That's sooo gross!" yelled janeea. Selena hit the windshield wipers, but they seemed to get stuck in this extra thick piece of bird crap. The crap impeded her vision, and she was forced to stop.

When she did, the sadistic seagulls rushed at them. Pecking through the screwed up windows and attempting to tear their way through the metal of the car. It was truly scary. A scene right from the Cult classic, "The birds". The girls were inside the jeep screaming in fright. Eaten by angry birds, what a way to go. (There'some ipod game irony in there somewhere). One of them managed to get through and started tearing at the girls with its sharp beak and screeching furiously. It then managed to get its wings inside and whipped up a pk wind that pinned the girls to the side of the jeep and disoriented them. As the gull proceeded to stab janeea in the neck and make her his next meal, Selena snapped. She managed to grabbed the bird in her stupor and squeezed.

The gull panicked and began to whip up another pk wind, but a quick snap dismissed it to Davy Jones' Locker. The ladies hopped through the broken window. The jeep was really banged up, but it still looked operational. The other two gulls raced in toward the girls, but one met a rollerderby skate in the beak and the other was slapped senseless with the dead body of their fallen comrade. They flew the coop after seing their dead friend. "Come on, we've got to get moving.", said Selena. She grabbed the dead bird and used it as a cloth to remove its super deuce. "How fitting indeed to be used as toilet paer for your own ****", giggled Janeea. "So, are we just gonna pretend like we didn't just get attacked by hurricane wielding pelicans?!! yelled Brenda. They were sea gulls corrected Janeea. "Look, wingull, Pelipper whatever the heck they are! Those things almost killed us. We'll talk about that later Selena retorted discarding the bird like used toilet paper onto the ground.

Suddenly, they saw a news helicopter hovering over the sea near the lighthouse monster and a blue flash of light illuminated the sky. The flash turned the Lighthouse into solid ice and it exploded into several shards that blew a snowy gust throughout Summers. The girls didn't know what to make of what just happened, and decided to leave it for later. Blake's life hanged in the balance of their success. They jumped into Selena's jeep and rushed Blake to the emergeny room of the hospital. Blake's phone had been going off like crazy. Selena answered it and told Blake's father of the horibble news, and he rushed off to see to his son.
    Operating room, Summers Hospital

"It's ok, all will be fine very soon, said a mysterious nurse." On the floor, lay unconscious staff members. This nurse seemed very odd when compared to the others. She then raised her hand, and the blinds started to close by an invisible force.

Inventory

Spiraling good Luck surf board
    SPF 50 sun screen lotion
    Bottle of water
    Sex wax
    Last edited by coolminun; 16th October 2012 at 3:21 AM.

OOC: I told Coolminun to edit out the stuff about the sinks, so all Lord Passion did there was send some of the instruments flying and defeat a bunch of the Death Notes... a recap of all that is at the beginning of this post.
    IC:

Ferdinand Castle Music Room

Gon was playing. Kyornik was playing. Aqua and Tekina were singing. And Diego and Gale had joined in as well. With all the instruments joining in, the Death Notes shuddered. They cowered, hiding under other musical instruments that weren't being played. And what resulted was a medley of heartwarming melodies. Melodies that didn't clash together in a cacophonous mess, but rather complemented each other like the colours of a rainbow. The lyrics ended up going perfectly with everything.

One of the melodies also managed to do something else. The piano piece played by Kyornik caused a ghostly white head to peek out from the portrait in the corner of the room. The image of Lord Passion displayed in the portrait vanished, and the ghostly composer himself emerged. And what he heard was literally music to his ears. The very first thing he did was wave his baton over a rather dusty piece in the corner: a phonograph. Its crank started rotating on its own, and the cobwebbed record on top started spinning. No sound came out, but the needle danced eagerly over the record, as if picking up every note being played, every word being sung.

The black Death Notes noticed this; by this time they were the only ones freely moving about. They started hovering over to the phonograph, making a circle around the record.

"Stop right there!" Lord Passion cried at them. "You're ruining the music!"

They uttered a high-pitched organ chord in response, glowing with a menacing dark maroon aura. And then they multiplied. Three became six, then nine. As each new one appeared, they sounded an additional organ note, so that what resulted was an ear-splitting array of randomly arranged notes. Thoroughly upset now, Lord Passion waved around his baton frantically, sending a bunch of the other instruments flying all over the place, playing as they went. One black Death Note found itself stuffed into the mouth of a trumpet. Another was ground between gears of a music box. A pair of cymbals clapped against the sides of a third one, making it shake then fall to the ground. Even the double bass got up and walked around, though all it did was play a few low notes which did nothing to the Death Notes. It did manage to squash a bunch of the fallen coloured notes as it went though.

"I've been enduring your cacophanous crowing long enough!" Lord Passion shouted at the Death Notes. "I've heard your endless chatter about how you all think you're more talented than DCMC or Ravenesque! Your music is at best dismal. Nothing but a sorrowful, putrid, and pathetic excuse for a symphony. I daresay even the likes of Maestro Justin Bieber put you to shame!! PK Aura!"

All at once, the black Death Notes glowed an angry red. And then they got beaten up by a gang of flying drumsticks courtesy of Lord Passion. And then, some new notes arrived on the scene... indigo-coloured ones, emerging from the hydraulophone on the ceiling. They floated right over the black Death Notes and the phonograph, dousing them with a shower of water. After entirely drenching the phonograph (which, miraculously, was still spinning at the end), they disappeared, along with every single one of the trapped black notes.

As the instruments sent flying by Lord Passion headed back into their proper places, the melodies and songs continued, just as joyous as before. But as these melodies reached a break, a new melody sounded. A chilling, haunting melody, coming right from the pipe organ. After a single ominous chord, the melody perked up with a few higher notes. It reminded one of an elegant ball hosted by vampires underneath the full moon, with its sinister yet oddly uplifting melody. And the person playing it was none other than Amanda. Not her ghost. The real Amanda.

And the other instruments joined in for one final chorus, and in one instant, all the Death Notes burst into puffs of colourful smoke. Everything went silent, and the air looked somewhat like a foggy rainbow. Especially when the emergency lights went on in the music room. Instead of the dim glow of the lanterns surrounding the room, now bright white fluorescent lights lit up the place in the same drab fashion as the typical office building. Every single one of the instruments was clearly visible, with lingering remnants of colourful smoke hovering around some of them.

"Whoa, that was awesome," Gon commented, still holding onto the stem of the Fresh Mint he had consumed to get over his sneezing, but otherwise clapping his hands enthusiastically. "That was the coolest concert ever! I especially liked that song, Aqua and Tekina! It just went so well with the music!"

"And we captured it on record," mentioned a familiar voice. Lord Passion was hovering in the corner again, looking almst completely transparent now, probably a result of the lighting. He was squinting a bit, but also holding the record that had previously been on the phonograph in his hands. "I enchanted that phonograph in such a way that it worked in reverse. That marvelous concert, the likes of which I could never have dreamed of composing myself, is all here on this record. I do hope the interruption by the black Death Notes is not included in here as well..."

"Wait... Black Death Notes?"

Amanda was the one to speak this time. Rising from her seat at the organ, she walked over toward Lord Passion to better hear what he was saying. In one hand she held a rusty gear with several odd notches on the sides; her other hand was rubbing a spot on her head.

"Ah! Amanda!" Lord Passion exclaimed. "You've come back from the dead--that means the Death Notes' time in the spotlight is over! Hopefully for good this time."

"Death Notes?" Amanda asked, clearly confused. "What Death Notes?" Suddenly there was a pause, and she gazed afar for a bit, remembering something. "Hmm, I do remember seeing a few black musical notes hovering my way, and then I felt dizzy for a while, and... then the next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor and there was music playing. Oh! Before the notes appeared, I was playing the organ in here, and this flew out from behind it and hit me on the head." She held out the odd rusty gear. "I know what this is. I've seen it bef... I mean, I think it's a piece of that music box Dr. Andonuts was raving about."

((OOC: Diego may now accept the gear-thingy from Amanda.))

A peculiar look came across Lord Passion's face as he watched Diego place the gear inside the music box, which already had one piece and a couple of smaller gears inside it. He hovered closer to it, his face striken with awe.

"This is the music box that..." he started to mutter. "Dr. Andonuts came by here a couple of weeks ago, having been invited by King Ferdinand to visit the music room. I remember him speaking with the organist here, right in front of my portrait, about a replacement gear for a music box he had. This is it. This is the one. He said it was gifted to him by a very old colleague of his, someone who apparently studied PSI. Now what was his name... I can't quite remember. I think I remember the doctor saying whoever it was used to play it for his child. But anyway, it is thus appropriate that a piece of that music box would return here, as it was originally found inside that organ. I think it was a spare part from the kitchen sink or something. But hmm, where are the other pieces?"

"That's what we're trying to find out," Gon replied, after blowing his nose on a piece of the napkin he had wrapped a scone in. He took a bite of said scone, then continued. "According to Dr. Andonuts, a Starman came by and stole the music box, scattering its pieces all over the world apparently. A Starman... you know, those metallic space aliens that appeared with the Aurora Mysteria," he added when he saw the confused expression on Lord Passion's now-barely-visible face.

"I do not know about the Starmen, for I have never seen them before in the previous castle I inhabited," said Lord Passion. "I merely go wherever the music takes me. And this medley you all performed just now... it has set me free. Literally." He looked up towards the ceiling, but his gaze was hopeful, as if looking through the entire roof of the castle. "When the sun rises on the morning of tomorrow, I shall be no more. After I have served my part in the creation of the musical masterpiece I have always dreamed about creating, after being released from the trap set for me by the Death Notes, I am free to go on in my being, to enter the realm of the eternal. Please, take this record as a present for the good King. Thank you all, many times over, and farewell."

And he vanished into the air, along with the last remnants of the colourful smoke that was all that was left of the Death Notes. But the group was not left alone. Just then, the Royal Janitor arrived on the scene, a mop in hand an a cart of cleaning supplies behind him. As soon as he entered, he grimaced and waved a hand in front of his nose.

"Pee-yew!" he spoke. "Smells like dead rats in here. And don't ask me how I know what dead rats smell like. Smells like a bit of bat guano mized in as well. Urrgh, I'm gonna have a hard time cleaning up this mess... but hey, at least that ghost is gone!"

Many funny looks darted his way.

"What?" the janitor quipped, squatting down and scooping a motionless Plague Rat into a dustpan. "Everyone here knows that that musical poltergeist, Lord Passion, has been hauntin' this place like crazy since the Aurora Mysteria appeared. You all are lookin' at me like I'm crazy or somethin'! Why don'tcha go on upstairs and tell the King just how you got rid of him. Then the Royal TV Crew can make a TV show about you! Ghost Blasters!"
    And he continued on with his sweeping and cleaning and small furry body snatching.

All was bright and cheery and imperial-purple-walled as ever on the ground floor of Ferdinand Castle. In celebration of eliminating the hauntings in the music room, King Ferdinand had invited the Chosen Ones to a grand feast in the dining room. Unfortunately, nobody's favourite food was on the table, but there were all sorts of fancy and delectable items in their place. The only catch was that there was nothing with nuts in it, since the king was allergic to them. He was fond of soda though: at one point a waiter wandered around the table with a list of at least 40 different flavours of it. It was in this fashion that Gon tried a butterscotch ginger soda for the first time, without his parents looking at him weirdly when he dropped pieces of butterscotch candy into his ginger ale.

Unlike the sterotypical king or other authority figure, Ferdinand did not propose any toasts or calls of grace at the beginning. Everyone just dug in, apparently on the order that the king had been too afraid to eat anything that day. Oh well, everyone seemed happy with it anyway. Gon already had his face nearly buried in a turkey leg already, identical to the one the king himself was munching on. For a moment he had forgotten all about his small vow to not eat any meat in the presence of Aqua. His mind was already full of what had happened back at the concert, and how in the world he remembered that song he hadn't heard since he was very little.

Besides the Chosen Ones, all the servants of the castle were at the table as well, as well as a few friends of the king who had come to visit that day. The only exception was the janitor, who was apparently sent to clean up the mess in the music room as punishment for stealing food from the kitchen and cracking the sink. Even the Royal Jester was there, juggling boiled eggs before eating them. There was even a Pigmask at the table for some odd reason, wearing a headband bearing the king's crest on top of his pink mask. He was hogging the ham all to himself of course.

But while most everyone else was enjoying themselves, Amanda stood away from the table, leaning against a wall. A few times her eyes wandered over to all the food on the table, but every time they did, she quickly averted her gaze. The black lizard on her shoulder flicked its tongue across her cheek a couple of times, and she stroked it along its back. And just at that moment, a plump waitress came along.

"Are you sure you're not hungry, dear?" she asked Amanda, who replied with a curt nod. "Well then, will you at least have something to drink? We have 57 varieties of soda from the..."

"A glass of wine, please," Amanda interrupted. "Red, if you may."

The waitress's smile disappeared. "I will need to see your ID then."

"Don't believe me?" Amanda mused, then cupping her hand over her mouth. "PK Pain," she whispered, and the waitress let out a sharp cry, shuddering a moment. "Ouch, that's some nasty heartburn you must have," she commented a bit louder than before, then spoke in her usual low and raspy voice again. "Believe me now?"

Without another word, the waitress scampered over to the kitchen. Just then, King Ferdinand tapped his fancy silver spoon on the side of his glass, which was filled with a soda as brightly purple as the walls of the castle. All fell silent.

"Just to remind everyone," announced the king, "in just a few minutes the storyteller Scerehazeda-ba-hagazade-uh... whatever her name is... will be entertaining us tonight! I am told her story will tell a tale of a world far beyond our own. But first, let me again congratulate these seven brave heroes who finally dispelled the curse that caused many a tragedy in the music room!" A pause for applause. "Allow me introduce Diego Vendrix, the clockwork orange--I mean genius! Siobhan Montoya, mistress of darkness who electrified that guitar! Kyornik Arrluk, the icy daredevil with a love of nature! Seishin-tekina Dengen, the most graceful harpist I've ever heard! Aqua Way, the healing water witch! Hiroshi Tsukimaru, master of computers and fireworks! And... Amanda Tibbet, who endured death itself in face of this catastrophe."

Amanda scowled, mouthing the words "I did?" at this remark, just as she received her glass of wine.

"As we continue to await the arrival of Skera-whatshername," King Ferndinand continued after more applause, during which Gon felt overwhelmingly flattered, "let's all listen to the grand musical score they have composed in the meantime!" He stood up and took out the record that had been given to him, and gave it to the Royal Soundperson. "This piece was put together with the very hearts and souls of these seven, and also the spirit of the composer Lord Passion, who, as it turns out, was not to blame for the hauntings."

Somewhere, the remaining essence of Lord Passion smiled. As supper continued (though people were instructed to be quiet), the music that was recorded in the music room echoed through the banquet hall. Though it was only a recording, it managed to still capture all the positive emotions of the piece. The black death notes' interruption had in fact been recorded, as a series of earsplitting organ notes somewhere around the middle, but that was over pretty quickly.

"That was the Death Notes that did that," Gon blurted out just after the cacophonous organ notes ended. "They were the real cause behind the hauntings. It was the spirits of the instruments themselves, probably caused by the Aurora... OK I'll shut up." The music got to a good part again.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
    - Notebook with a bunch of math notes
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Bug net
    - Essence of Stinkbug (x1)
    - Can of strawberry nectar

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Diego Vendrix
    Ferdinand Castle Music Room
    "Concert of Death"

Diego saw that their symphony of soul were working together as one and beating the malevolent force of music. Diego saw the music notes dying before seeing Lord Passion deciding to end the possessed organ. Diego continue to enjoy the symphony as Amanda was revived and all the instrucments were being put back in place but they were still playing.

When Amanda came througha nd woke up, Diego was what in her hand. A gear with notches...

"Another piece of the music box!" Diego said as he accepted the piece from Amanda and watched it fit in the music box, putting it in genty and carefully.

A peculiar look came across Lord Passion's face as he watched Diego place the gear inside the music box, which already had one piece and a couple of smaller gears inside it. He hovered closer to it, his face striken with awe.

Diego had heard the conversation regarding the Starmen, the Musicbox and the other bits of information. He was still on guard as he was listening but they ended up saving the day and it was now time for a party!

They were at a fancy feast. There were no pancakes, but it was a dinner. Diego just helped himself to some of the roasted meats and vegetables along with macaroni and cheese. He was seated next to Gale. Diego smiled at her, though he still blushed around her. He looked peeved at the clockwork jab before facing Gale. He realized the king called her by her first name.

He drank the last of the hot chocolate before asking for some vanilla root beer to drink.

Inventory:
    -1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork Dormis Inducer I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x enmpty thermos
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -2x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music,
    -1x "Expert's Guide to Fireworks and Explosives: Manga Edition"

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Summers Hospital
    Blake Ragersworth
    As Blake lay unconscious hooked up to the life support machine, the mysterious nurse looked him over. As she was walking over to check him out further, she tripped over one of the unconscious doctors on the floor and fell with a loud clang. Luckily, nobody saw as it was damn embarassing. She looked like any average nurse dressed in scrubs, but she had a shapely body, red hair pulled up in a bun, with a french accent and her touch felt icy cold. Not to unlike that of a machine, and she also seemed to wear some type of maroon eye visors. A fine specimen you are monsieur Blake," she said to herself. "You will be tres mangnifique once I am finished with you." Selena and Mr. Ragersworth were sitting in the waing room worried sick, when one of the nurses said it was ok for them to see Blake. "Apparently, none of the Doctors or nurses that went in aren't around, so I'm assuming they are finished with him and their shifts are up," she said.

Selena and Mr. Ragersworth bolted to his room where they found the strange the nurse doing something that looked suspicious. "Hey!" Mr. Ragersworth said. Estralle turned to face the both of them and said almost melodically, "you should settle down with some delicious tea from the vending machine." As she said this, a pulse of yellow rings seemed to emanate from her and the two were instantly hypnotized. "You know, that sounds like a really good idea." "Yes, let's go get some tea Mr. Ragersworth." And just like that, they walked off down the hall.
    "Well, that was easy. Now to begin the test." Estralle then began acting strange, almost as if she was in pain. She was concentrating at a lightbulb on the ceiling of the room and grunting almost as if she was constipated. From within the lightbulb, a dark spiral appeared and a rainbow of flashing lights enveloped the room.

The light poured itself into Blake. His body jerked violently. This looked horrible, but that anasthesia it seems is no joke. When you get put out in a Summers Hospital, you get put out! One the aurora stopped entering Blake's body, Psibolts started to appear around him andhe was levitating off the bed. Estralle was proud of herself. She smiled in a satisfied manner but was quickly upset when she noticed the unconscious body of another patient in the room also glowing slightly. She then yelled Sacre bleu!! Selena drank the cup of tea, and was instantly grossed out and spat in the nearby trash. What the hell am I drinking? Tea?? I don't drink tea. It was at that very moment, she remembered Blake and took off back to the room. Mr Ragersworth was left behind staring off into space. Selena ran by just in time to see the nurse holding a levitating Blake in her hands like her baby and began to spin rapidly. The space around her started to distort and she and Blake were gone.

Selena then ran into the room screaming, ?BLAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!!"

Inventory

SPF 50 sun screen lotion
    Bottle of water
    Sex wax
    King Ferdinand's castle feast, Winters

After that tough battle with the Deathnotes, Kyornik was happy to relax and celebrate with his friends. He wasn't a big fan of sodas, but he partook in the orange soda and the ginger ale. He munched on almost everything. Decidint to try as many of the foods that were there except for the pork meals. The didn't have any sushi, but it did have fresh Winters salmon filets in a creamy sauce served with snow bread. Kyornik delighted in the snow bread alot. He hadn't that since he was a little kid. That delicious bread made from using the fresh mountain waters of lake Tess, wheat from the special wheat of Winters and sprinkled with powdered sugar. The taste of the bread and the salmon really complimented each other really well.

"We did really good today guys he said to his pals. maybe we should form a band. I know most of us were posessed by the instruments, but Aqua, if you can really play like you played on that piano today, maybe we should do a piano duet sometime" He glanced over at Amanda with a glass of wine and smiled nervously. He then looked next to him and saw Tekina and he immediately turned red. "You were great out there today. Thanks a lot for the help. Could have never defeated them without you."

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X3
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X1
    Mint leaf X4
    Metal baseball bat (Electrically charged)
    Last edited by coolminun; 9th November 2012 at 1:27 AM.

OOC: Storytime!
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ferdinand Castle Dining Room

Much applause filled the dining room after the record finished playing. During the applause, Gon rose from his seat, gesturing at the other chosen ones to do the same thing. And then he took a bow before everyone. But as he looked around at all the excited faces and all those eyes on him, he felt a drop of sweat on the back of his head and proceeded to reach back and rub it away. Slowly, he sank back into his seat.

But the attention was not on the chosen ones for long. All noise ceased when the heavy dining room doors creaked open once more. Two purple-clad castle servants stepped through the doorway first, but the lady who followed them was extraordinary indeed. Tall and shapely, she would have had a very easy time becoming a supermodel. Or not, given her deeply tanned skin and her long and pointy ears peeking out from her waist-length wavy dark brown hair. She was dressed almost as elegantly as most of the servants here, but looked notably exotic. Many of the dining room guests oohed and ahhed at the dress she wore, one bearing a pattern of brightly coloured peacock feathers layered atop a silken teal background. A pendant bearing a golden scarab beetle, with matching golden bangles on her arms and an owl-crested circlet atop her head, completed this getup. Trailing behind her were several little elf-like creatures, with dainty little mouths and ears almost larger than their heads, with skin only a tad lighter than their apparent master. They spoke to no one, but smiled and nodded at each guest they passed, gazing with their large and adorable golden eyes.

"Here she is!" King Ferdinand announced, rising from his seat at her arrival. A few Royal Trumpeteers by his side sounded fanfare welcoming her arrival.

"Greetings, Your Majesty," said the elf-leader, who in fact seemed very elf-like herself. After walking forward and shaking hands with the king, she stepped onto the raised platform at the head of the dining room table. As she did so, she procured an old-looking tome, bearing an image of black and white dragons circling each other on the cover.

"My name is Scheherazade," she announced, her very voice soothing to many ears. A few of the elf creatures climbed up on the platform and stood next to her. "I am visiting here all the way from Scaraba, partly to visit this lovely castle, but mainly in response to some unusually strong Aurora Mysteria activity here in Winters last night. As I'm sure all of you are aware, a profoundly evil force accompanies the coloured lights, making them into a rainbow of omen. Many of you may wonder why this Aurora happened. It is a deep question that not even the higher spiritual beings know the answer to. However, the story I have for you all tonight presents a clue."

Scheherazade lay the book before her on the podium and signaled to some of her underlings. "These are my little helpers, my companions back at my home in Scaraba. They are the Elflings. Though they do not speak our language, they understand every word that is spoken in this castle. With the help of this, they will help to illustrate our story." And with that she took out a star-shaped crystal, standing it on end at the very edge of the podium in front of the oversized book. Immediately it glistened with lights reminiscent of the Aurora Mysteria--understandably, as night had recently fallen and the Aurora was in the sky.

The king ordered the lights to be dimmed, and silence fell across the hall as Scheherazade's story began.

"The world as you all know it was not the beginning. This world is young, a child still in the stages of learning. It had a parent, a world that existed before this world came into being." Several of the Elflings sounded a low hum, and the crystal star glistened. Above it hovered a faint image of a globe, which rotated on its axis. "This world was very much like this one. All its creatures, all its scenery, all its countries, all its oceans... they were nearly identical to the world we live in now. It had its people. It had its civilizations and societies. And it also had its greed, its corruption, its strife. Many of you may have heard Posea's fable about a world that starved and smothered itself through corporate greed and environmental destruction... that fable in fact did truly happen. The old world ended in precisely this fashion."
    The hovering globe started to become shrouded in a cloud of dirty brown smog.

"However, humanity's innovations never ended. Of these, the greatest innovation of all saved a few people from the apocalypse. Legend tells of a white ship built just before the end of the old world, carrying only but a few passengers, setting forth on a voyage." The smog-covered globe vanished, giving way to the image of a white ship which sailed all around the dining room. "This was no ordinary ship though. It was a magic ship that sailed away from the world, riding to the ends of the universe, all in the hopes of finding some sort of safe haven.

"And eventually, a safe haven was found. The very last refuge, at the very centre of the universe, was a lonely location called the Nowhere Islands."
    The image of the White Ship approached a continent--a relatively small one in the shape of a dragon. It docked near the base of the dragon's neck, and some nondescript people went out to explore.
    "But the White Ship people did not merely live life as they did before on the Nowhere Islands. They feared that by living their old ways of life, they would bring about the same type of destruction that ended the old world. So, they had to make a decision. A very difficult decision, but they knew it had to be done."
    The image zoomed in to some of the people still aboard the ship. They stood in a circle around a desk, bowing their heads. One of those people was much taller than the others, wore a hat, and held a bell in his hand.
    "They decided to erase all their memories of the previous world. This included any profession they may have had in the old world, as well as knowledge of any industrial technology."
    The tall guy in the circle rang the bell, which echoed ominously throughout the dining room. The entire image faded into black, then gave way for a new scene. The same people looked quite cheerful, living in simple and very old-fashioned looking houses, riding horses instead of cars, lighting candles instead of lightbulbs, and happily exchanging gifts.
    "With their memories erased, the White Ship people created new identities, starting fresh. They lived in what many of us call a utopia. Living in harmony with nature and amongst themselves, they had no need for money or electricity, sharing and taking care of each other and enjoying the beautiful scenery of their new home."
    There was a scene where the people put up a sign in front of the town they had built, reading "Tazmily Village". But then it shifted to a view of a forest behind it, where the occasional animal wandered about without a care. But soon enough, something that looked like an enormous pink seashell appeared just at the edge of the forest.

"The White Ship people were not alone on these islands, though. Seven mystical guardians, called the Magypsies, watched over these islands."
    Here several dining room guests laughed at how the Magypsies were portrayed. As the magically-crafted images swirled about in the air, they zoomed in on the pink seashell, which turned out to be a house where a party was held. Inside were seven pink-haired drag queens munching on petite, pretty sweets and sitting on delightfully girly furniture, each sporting both facial hair and brightly-coloured lips.
    "They were a quirky bunch, to say the least," Scheherazade quickly continued. "But, they guarded an important secret."
    Once again, the entire view of the dragon-shaped islands was shown.
    "Beneath these islands dwelt a sleeping dragon, as big as the entirety of the islands. Long before the White Ship arrived, the Magypsies calmed the dragon by sticking seven needles in it, sending it into eternal slumber and allowing the islands to grow on top of it. If the dragon were ever to awaken, the Nowhere Islands would be destroyed. Hardly any of the White Ship people knew about the dragon or its possible awakening, because the Magypsies knew that as long as peace remained on the Nowhere Islands, the dragon would never have a reason to wake up."
    After this segment, the image of the Nowhere Islands vanished, giving way to what looked like a large airship, with several propellers on top and a pig nose mark on the front.

"But after a while, trouble came to the Nowhere Islands. At some point, a mysterious object appeared in the sky, bearing the mark of a pig nose. Nobody knew where this airship came from, and sadly, not even I do. But I do know that it belonged to a man named Porky Minch, who seemed to have come from the old world on his own."
    The projected images showed the interior of the airship. Porky was a chubby guy, as his name indicated--no, obese was a better word, given how overly round he looked and how piggish his face looked. He looked to be very old, given both by his white hair and the fact that he sat inside a spider-like machine that walked for him. Behind him stood several pink-clad soldiers wearing pig masks.

At that point, several eyes in the dining room turned to the Pigmask sitting at the table. The Pigmask himself looked very surprised, his jaw dropping as he gazed at the Pigmasks behind Porky in the image.
    "Wha? You mean... we were actual soldiers back then?" he blurted out, letting out a burp afterward. "Excuse me. I mean, I kind of suspected we had some sort of mysterious origins or something, but I always thought our leader was the Pork Trooper, and I never imagined..."
    He shut up when Scheherazade gave him a disapproving look and cleared her throat.

"Yes, in fact that was where the Pigmasks began," she continued. "They were an army Porky created for the purposes of conquering the Nowhere Islands to serve his own selfish desires. Unlike the White Ship people who had erased their memories of the old world, Porky and the Pigmasks retained the memories, particularly the same destructive qualities that brought about the old world's end. When his Pigmasks invaded, they enticed the villagers with new technology, installing electrical systems, offering convenient appliances, and introducing the concept of money. He even built an entire city as his own personal masterpiece."
    The next image nearly blinded the audience, for it featured a city with lots of glistening lights and tall buildings and fun-looking places. It had such things as an arcade and a theater, and even an amusement park and a flying limousine service. At the very top of it all was a very tall building extending into the cloud of smog that hovered above the city, bearing spikes on the sides and a familiar pig nose mark on the front. There was even a gigantic stone statue of Porky himself in the city, or a younger-looking version of himself anyway.

"But not all of the technology Porky brought to the Nowhere Islands was this spectacular. Working with the famed inventor Dr. Andonuts, he ran experiments on the animals and other living beings of the islands, taking them apart and putting them back together again and merging them with mechanical parts even, to create new sorts of beings no one had ever seen before."
    The forest was shown again, but the creatures in it were very strange. There was one featuring a lion's head atop metallic tentacles for legs, a mouse with a propeller on its back, a snake with the head of a chicken, an ostrich with an elephant head for a body, and even an angry-looking T-rex that looked half-mechanical. It looked like some sort of weird circus was going on. Another creature present was a mechanical monkey, which carried something that looked like a small pink television.
    "His followers also created brainwashing devices that made it easier for the villagers to accept the new technologies. One by one, the people were becoming his slaves, while the islands fell into chaos around them."
    There was an image of the forest on fire, and then one of the shell-shaped Magypsy houses, except this one was blue and was situated inside some sort of building.
    "Porky even managed to employ one of the Magypsies for his evil schemes, turning him against the others."
    The interior of the blue Magypsy house was shown, featuring a chubby Magypsy eating a banana and dying his moustache black.

"But alas, wisdom heralds the fact that wherever there is evil, a force of good arises in the midst. A chosen one, much akin to the ones present in this world, set forth in opposition to Porky's influence over the Nowhere Islands. His name was Lucas."
    Gon's eyes widened. He had heard of a Lucas before... one of the missing people, and the son of Hinawa. The image in Scheherazade's story depicted him as a boy in perhaps his very early teens, with blond hair that reminded Gon of soft-serve ice cream in its shape, and wearing a striped shirt and other rather ordinary clothes. The look on his face was a meek yet peaceful one, and Gon instantly knew there was a resemblance between him and Hinawa. And speaking of the latter, an image of Hinawa materialised behind him, except without the angel wings. And also a man who looked like a cowboy, and a boy almost identical to Lucas except with more orange-ish hair, and a brown dog.
    "Motivated by the loss of his mother to one of the vicious reconstructed animals, and the tearing apart of his family as a result, Lucas set out on an adventure, braving the wild areas infested with reconstructed creatures and minions to Porky's mission, guided only by the power of love."
    There was an image of Lucas running along a path with his dog following behind him, a bunch of those weird animal-things following him and some Pigmasks trying to shoot him, with a faded image of Hinawa among some sunflowers above it all. Energy flashes the chosen ones knew to be PSI bolts flashed from Lucas' hands as he took on the enemies. Meanwhile the Elflings were humming a pleasant yet somewhat melancholy tune to accompany this.

"But fighting against Porky's minions and creations was not enough. Through the Magypsy that turned traitor to the others, Porky had learned of the legend surrounding the dragon that lay sleeping beneath the Nowhere Islands. His plan was to awaken this dragon, which would respond to his evil intentions and destroy not only the Nowhere Islands, but every last bit of existence, save perhaps for only Porky himself. None of the villagers knew of this plan, but if they did, they would surely have shuddered at the thought of this fate."
    Accompanying this was an image of all the Nowhere Islands going up in flames, Porky laughing inside his mechanical spider beneath. The image slowly faded to black... to be replaced with an image of Lucas and Claus standing next to each other.

"However, the dragon could not be awakened without the help of these two boys, who had been specially chosen by the Magypsies and the fates themselves to hold the power necessary to pull the needles sealing the dragon in its slumber. Claus, whose mind had weakened upon failing to avenge his mother's death, found himself kidnapped by Porky and made into his pawn, thus allowing Porky the chance to fulfill his goal at last."
    The image of Claus changed briefly to that of a heartless young man with a mask covering his face, before fading away for good.
    "But while it was true that the dragon's awakening would bring about the end of the Nowhere Islands, that destruction would only give way to a void of nothingness if the heart of the person who pulled the needles was a void of nothingness. If a person with a pure heart and good intentions pulled the needles, it would instead lead to the world being reborn, as it was before the old world's end, except without the evils that came with it. This was exactly the fate Lucas hoped for as he, along with a few of his friends, set forth in a race against Porky's minions to pull the needles. It was a shame that he didn't recognise that his own brother had fallen victim to Porky's influence."
    The image was now that of a glistening needle stuck in the earth, with Lucas on one side and with the unrecognisable masked man Claus had become on the other side.

"When Lucas finally found out that the mysterious masked man who had been pulling the needles for Porky was his brother, and when Claus finally realised what he had done, it nearly tore both boys' hearts apart, particularly that of Lucas. From then on he would live in sadness, having no family left. However, the world ended up in triumph, as Lucas pulled four of the dragon's needles and Claus had only pulled three, and also helped defeat Porky for good in the process. Following Lucas' wishes for a peaceful world like the one he had grown up with on the Nowhere Islands, the dragon rose from the islands and flew off to a new world, the world as we know it today, whose inhabitants would live happily ever after."
    There was a final image of the dragon circling around the globe, a new one that didn't have the smog over it like the last one did. Soon after, it vanished, the elflings finished their beautiful song marked by chorusing of unintelligible words, and the lights in the castle came back on.

Much contemplation and conversation followed as the Royal Dishwashers took care of kitchen cleanup after dinner. The story Scheherazade had told provoked much astonishment, particularly from King Ferdinand. Immediately afterward, the King had advised his servants to keep this story a secret from the public, and perhaps even to forget about it. However, he had expressed curiosity about the Nowhere Islands that apparently existed in between the worlds, and even (jokingly) considered passing a law banning the use of money and electricity in Winters, and also canceling all biology laboratories. After saying something about wanting to spend the night thinking about the story to himself, he made arrangements for both Scheherazade and the Chosen Ones to spend the night in one of the towers of his castle.

They stayed in two very large bedrooms at the top of the south-eastern tower of the castle. The upper bedroom, at the very top of the tower, was assigned to Scheherazade and her Elflings; the one directly below it was assigned to the seven Chosen Ones, and in fact had seven small but comfy beds. It might as well had once been the home of the Seven Dwarves, with Snow White's bedroom directly above. But currently, there were only Elflings in the top bedroom; Scheherazade (along with one of the Elflings) had gone down to the lower bedroom to visit the Chosen Ones and converse with them if they so desired. After a little while, the Elfling that had accompanied got bored with the questions about it and headed off to the Royal Bathrooms right below the lower bedroom. It seemed to be confused whether to enter the pink-walled women's restroom or the blue-walled men's restroom, so it showered in the men's room and changed its robe in the women's room. That is, if it even needed to do those things.

As they ascended the tower to the bedrooms, Gon was walking as close to as many of the others as possible. The story Scheherazade had told had thoroughly amazed him. So another world existed before this one, and between them was a group of islands sitting on top of a sleeping dragon? For the most part, Gon thought it was just a legend, but there was one thing that convinced Gon that it just might be real. Lucas. He had seen Hinawa for himself as well as Claus, and Lucas was mentioned as having been kidnapped by the Starmen. Hinawa had also mentioned the Tazmily Village that had existed on the Nowhere Islands. And that cowboy guy that had appeared next to Hinawa in one image... Gon could swear he had seen him somewhere before, though he couldn't quite remember where or when. And the Pigmasks certainly still existed today. Did they really have their roots as Porky's followers?

And now Gon wondered what sort of quest he and his new friends were involved in this time, and what might have caused the Aurora Mysteria to appear. He wondered to what purpose the kidnappings were done, and simultaneously wondered how his sister Ari was faring. But for now, he just felt glad to be around everyone. He felt like they could accomplish great things together, that they could travel the world together in the meantime. Yes, everyone. Well, maybe except for Amanda, for he still felt kind of uneasy around her. In fact, now that he mentioned it...

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Amanda lately?" Gon asked everyone. "I think the last I saw of her was before the storytelling... She didn't walk out on us again during the story, did she?" He took a pause and a look around. "Well then again, it always is a PK Pain having her around. Haha, get it? Oh, and also, one thing I have to check real quick..."

A look at the night sky out the window reminded him of something. He took out his smart phone and opened up the Aurora Tracker app. The sky over Winters didn't look too rainbow-infested, but what if some other location was? So he checked... and his face turned pale with fear.

"Oh no," he muttered, fixing his eyes on the screen and stopping his walking. "No, no, not this place... gah..." After a while, he took a deep breath and gathered his composure, showing everyone his smart phone screen.

"This time the highest aurora activity is in Sunrise."

What you must do:
    - Listen to Scheherazade's story
    - Head up to the bedrooms

What you may do:
    - Ask Scheherazade questions about the story or even the Elflings
    - Explore elsewhere in or around the castle
    - Converse amongst yourselves and with Gon
    - Look for Amanda

What you may [/i]not[/i] do:
    - Have any enemies or Starmen appear
    - Sleep in Scheherazade's bedroom

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Bug net
    Last edited by Kiruria; 26th July 2013 at 4:19 AM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Kyornik Arrluk
    Ferdinan's Castle

After the tale, Kyornik was more than intruiged. He was amazed by the story and wanted to know more about the Nowhere islands. Most importantly, he was surprised that Lucas could use Psi since it seemed like the aurora was what triggered Psi to manifest in the world today. He wanted to know more about the magypsies and their ability to give others psi. From the vide of Lucas performing psi, he didn't recognize the shape of the psibolts Lucas posessed. They seemed to be indigo colored interlacing hexagons that spiraled and sparked, very similar to his diamond shaped Pk Nature. After King fedinand made his announcement, Kyornik decided he'd go claim a room then pick Scherezarde's brain on the topic later.

He got up from his seat, and headed upstairs to find a room. He picked one and put his stuff down. Everything in the room was purple. It was royal indeed, but purple was not his most liked or loathed color, so he didn't care much for the decor. The bed hovever was marvelous. It was huge with big fluffy pillows and a plushy comforter. He instantly jumped into it and had to fight the urge to doze off almost immediately. He started to remove some of the junk from his pockets, when a little piece of paper fell out. He picked it up, and realized it was the address the nurse from the hospital gave him. He looked out his window and could see the beautiful crecent moon shing high in the sky. "I'll go and vist my sister and that nurse tomorrow I guess", he thought to himself. "Now to ask my question."

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X3
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X1
    Mint leaf X4
    Blake Ragersworth
    Blake found himself dressed in what seemd to be a white track suit an top of a table. His stomack pained him where he got hurt, but there was no physical sign of injury. He then looked around the room and saw that everything was white. He suddenly felt a little weird, like he was about to see Morpheus walk out in sunglasses and tell him everything is a simulation from the Matrix. He then started yelling "Hello?! Is anyone there?!" His stuff was there next to the table. He immediately tried to call his parents, but got nothing. He then tried Selena, but she was unreachable also. "Where the hell am I?" Suddenly, the whit room changed to a beach setting, and a mobile phony as well as a sadistic seagull appeared. The gull screeched in delight and it flew right at Blake pecking him in the shoulder. "Ouch!! What the hell?!!" The mobile phony pulsed out some radiowaves that hurt Blake.

Blake ran at thenmobile phony and grabbed it with his hands ready to curse it before stamping on its face. Instesd, he was promptly shocked by thevphone. He yelped out in pain and dropped the phone. The sadistic seagull then flapped its wings and released a concentrated gust that manifested in the form of a green wind. the wind blasted him in the chest sending him careening into the table. At that moment, he became afraid. The seagull flew at his face and he blocked by raising his elbows to cover them. His arms were now torn up from blocking the multitude of blows. The mobile phony tackled him and electricuted him. The seagull then let out a very lsrge screech that souned like laughing. "Don't you frskin laugh at me!!" As he let his anger out, psibolts appeared on his fist and his surfboardflew at the seagull and impaled in the stomach. The bird then disintegrated much like data.

Holy Crap!!, he said staring at the psibolts flashing from his hands. The mobile phony jumped at him with its sparking body. His reaction to that, was a sudden wave of his hand upward and he closed his eyes tightly. He'd been shocked enough and didn't want to be shocked again. This sparked a fear in his mind that released another psi. His swept arm changed its [sibolts. They now were blue and resembled a spiraling vortex with sparks and rings coursing around it as i spinned around his palm. What occured, was an eruption of water from the floor drowning the mobile phony in a deluge that short circuited it and sent it crashing into the wall where it disintegrated too.
    He stood there gawking at his hands. "What in the world is this?"

Inventory
    SPF 50 sun screen lotion
    Bottle of water
    Sex wax
    Cell phone

((Decided it's time to introduce Shurui. I'll post her SU soon.))

Shurui

Shurui was in a small cage in a plain room. She was on her knees, and had a scared expression on her face. They can't change my mind...Tekina-onii-san is a miko...she's pure of heart...what the villagers don't know is that they didn't choose for Tekina to be the miko, but Densetsu decided it...

When she looked up, she noticed a young boy seemingly in a battle, but nothing was there. Another trick by them...will these monsters continue to cause harm forever? A few tears ran down the young girl's face as she whispered "Tekina-san...where are you?"

Shurui then curled up into a ball and silently cried. Please, sister...help me...Tekina-san...hurry...

Inventory

Traditional Bow
    Golden Quiver (Arrows: 10)
    Violin
    Violin Bow

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
    Ferdinand Castle at Night

The second Gon walked into the bedroom in the castle tower, his eyes widened in awe. Never before had he lain witness to such beautiful purple walls, such quaint little beds, and such a perfectly circular room. The very first thing he did was set down his bag on one of the beds nearest the stairway. Though rather small, the bed felt rather soft and fluffy, just perfect for Gon to sleep in.

As he took a glance around at the room, first he saw the other Chosen ones reacting to the room, and some even pondering amongst themselves. And there was one other person there: Scheherazade. She was standing in the doorway with Elflings about her, greeting the Chosen Ones once more, asking them how they felt about her story and also asking if they had any questions about it. Gon had to take a few moments to think about it, but after a while, nobody else had asked anything yet, so he was the first to pose a question:

"Oh, yeah, I do have a question. Well, two actually. One is kind of silly, but was that real? Did all what you said in your stories actually happen?"
    He had been pretty sure it was real, but he had felt the need to hear it straight from the elf's mouth.
    "And two, what happened to the people on the Nowhere Islands when the dragon woke up? Did they just vanish wish the islands or something? Oh wait, and a third. Call me crazy, but I think I heard you say that Porky was working with Dr. Andonuts. Did... Did I hear correctly? As in the same one who lives with the Mr. Saturns today?"

"Hmm, three questions..." the mystical elf replied in an equally mystical voice. "Three, a very magical number indeed. As for your first one, yes, this story is completely true, even though it may not seem true. Ordinary people, at least, often have a hard time accepting things that seem supernatural. Yet, somehow, I knew, deep inside, that you Chosen Ones would understand. And your third question: yes, it was indeed the same Dr. Andonuts who is revered at Reynard University. Which answers your second question. In fact, all the people who existed on the Nowhere Islands survived, save for a slim few who decided to sacrifice themselves at the Draconic Apocalypse, as I call it. They are said to have flown to the current world on the back of the dragon, in fact. Somehow, the natives of the new world were oblivious to this dragon's arrival. As for the dragon itself, I imagine it vanished afterward."

Just after Scheherazade finished her explanation, a familiar face appeared behind her. It was Amanda, and she seemed happy and satisfied, almost to the point where she could burst out snickering at any moment. But as per usual, she had an otherwise dark and malicious air about her.

"Do forgive my momentary absence," she said, almost mused in fact. "I was getting quite bored during the story, as I had already known it, so instead I decided to take a walk for a while." She looked around a bit. "Oh, good. There are seven beds here. Meaning I can finally spend the night with you guys. And get to know you better, perhaps."

Turning on her heel, she made her way over to one of the beds, setting down her purse on it, and carefully resting her wand on a nearby nightstand. At that point she noticed something odd about the black lizard on her shoulder: it was gazing intently at a spot--a person, specifically--Diego, even more specifically. Amanda followed the lizard's gaze, and her eyes rested on the clockpunk genius almost as intently.

"Don't know why," she wondered, "but you look awfully familiar to me, now that I get a closer look at you..."
    After which she promptly looked away, instead deciding to eye Gale with a combination of interest and contempt. She decided in the end not to say anything, though.

In the meantime, Gon had grabbed one of the seven purple bathrobes hanging on a rack near the door, and was just about to make his way back to his bed to leave his smart phone there, he remembered how just minutes ago he had used the Aurora Tracker app to determine there was trouble in Sunrise this time. And conveniently, he saw Tekina walk right by him. He knew of just the thing to ask her.

"Hey! Tekina! Just wondering, I know you're not from there, but have you ever been to Sakura? I mean, we're apparently headed for Sunrise tomorrow since there's lots of aurora activity over there now. Come to think of it, we should be right of the middle of the cherry blossom season there, I think. That's like the best time to visit."

In fact, he clearly remembered several occasions where the family took day trips to Sakura during cherry blossom season, where the streets were pink with all the blossoms and the weather was practically perfect. He remembered helping little Ari climb one of the cherry trees once... And he remembered eating the most delicious sushi ever in this pretty little cafe by the stream at night, and how petals from the beautifully-lit cherry tree near the family's table kept falling in their teacups.

Gon sighed. Now he felt more homesick than ever. He considered calling his mother, as that would probably make him feel better, but he didn't know where to start on what to say to her. And he figured that as long as he didn't have to fight any more enemies anytime soon, he could wait on it. And besides, by that time Tekina had responded to Gon's question.

- Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Bug net
    - Bath robe

Aqua Way
    Winters, Ferdinand Castle
    Music Room

By working together, Aqua and her friends finally bested the Death Notes. Amanda and many other servants of the castle were waking up as a result. Ugh. Amanda’s awake now… When she turned around to get off of the Piano bench, she heard something that sounded like a sparkler. “Merow~” Salt jumped onto the bench and stared at Aqua’s bag.
    “Is there something in there?”
    “Merow.”
    Aqua put her bag down and opened the pocket where she placed the athame and found that it was slowly dissolving into purple dust. The dust itself also seemed to be going somewhere too. It rose into the air and flew out of a window. Once the entire dagger was gone, she closed her bag and followed the rest of her friends to the dining hall. The room felt calmer than it did before. Was it because of the Death Notes’ negativity? They made her think of the Candle Pokémon from the fifth generation. She believed the name to be Flitwick or something like that. They sucked away the soul of living things near them which is exactly what the Death Notes did. Before she entered the kitchen, she returned the salt and rehydrated her charm. I really should use my PSI power more often. They’re part of me so I should embrace them some more! Before she left the kitchen, she watered her plant and used Healing on a vase of dry flowers.

Aqua Way
    Scheherazade

Everyone in the dining hall was already eating and chatting by the time Aqua sat down with Salt resting on her lap. There was a giant spread of food but oddly no croissants. Aqua made do with some soup and other French bread. A wide arrangement of tea was also sitting there so she tried a few of the King’s blends. While everyone was eating, a woman walked into the hall with servants and tiny elfs who followed her. Oh.Mi.Gosh! I WANT ONE OF THOSE! They waved and smiled at everyone. She introduced herself as Scheherazade and started a story about a white boat and a dragon. She brought up Lucas’s family and his hometown. She also brought up details about a man named Porky and his Pork Trooper Army. Though and interesting story with great visuals and background music, Aqua zoned out a few times. She kept thinking of Ruben. He seems to know a lot more than he should. She would have to make sure to send him a letter or something before the group leaves.

Scheherazade finished her story after a few more minutes. Afterwards, everyone was allowed to the bed chambers of the castle. The room was much grander than the one she had in the hotel. Scheherazade also followed the group to answer any questions they may have had. Gon was the first one to ask her something. After him, she approached the woman with Salt in her arms.
    “Where did you find those adorable elves?”
    “They aren’t elves, they’re elflings. I found them in my travels across the land. I’m sure you don’t want one though. They don’t get along with cats, especially your aunt’s cats.”
    “Aww, they’re reall cute and I wanted o-wait did you say my aunt’s cats?”
    “Yes, I did.” Scheherazade scooped Salt out of Aqua’s hands and started petting the cat. “Your aunt and I have been friends for a long time. The elves and the cats always get into fights over their magic abilities.”
    “Wait; were you the person that my Aunt was meeting with at the school?”
    “Yes. She was filling me in on the Chosen Ones.” She handed Salt back over to Aqua.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. In order to use healing Psi, Aqua must clear her mind with tranquil and peaceful thoughts. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, her healing powers are dulled down, healing only poison and to stop bleeding. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak. To use this Psi, Aqua must think of protecting those that she loves. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, she can no longer create new counters.

Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

School Girl Uniform: A stylish but plain dress and cardigan combo. It gives off a smart girl vibe. There’s even a matching pair of glasses!
    Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle!
    Black shoes: Very round black shoes. They are closed with a simple strap. Super cute!
    Ice Rod (Rod Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It has a very small sprout.
    x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
    Lunch box: It contains a tea bag. What a very simple drink
    School bag: Aqua’s school bag that is now stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
    Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 19th November 2012 at 11:43 PM.

OOC: Timeskip time... well almost.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ferdinand Castle
    Day 6 of the Aurora Mysteria
    Nighttime

"Wow, really?" Gon exclaimed after hearing the conversation between Aqua and Scheherazade. "Your aunt Morgan knew this storyteller? Huh, I guess that's to be expected, as Sche...her...uh...zade... gave off a witchy sort of vibe." He had to be very careful with the pronunciation of Scheherazade's name. The storyteller from Scaraba blushed as he said this. "Ah, anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower then... yawn... then it's off to bed for me."

And then Gon descended the stairs into the spacious and blue-walled men's restroom located one level below the Chosen Ones' bedroom. The restroom took up half the floor, with the women's restroom taking up the other half. As he showered, lots of thoughts floated about his mind, mostly about either Scheherazade's story, about what the Old World and the Nowhere Islands might have been like, about what Ari was doing, and about what kinds of enemies they would be facing in Sunrise. He imagined all sorts of evil monsters lurking around atop Mt. Itoi especially; he had a good guess that the music box piece hidden there was located at its summit. If not there, then... he really didn't know where it was.

Gon didn't bother changing back into his regular clothes--instead he gave the latter to the Royal Laundry Man for washing, and wore the borrowed purple bathrobe back to bed, despite the fact that it was a little damp from the shower. Gon was kind of tired from all the action from today, so he could care less if he wet the bed... with the bathrobe that is. But just before he could lie down on the bed, he heard a familiar tune... It was the same tune he had played on the koto to dispel the Death Notes! Except it was playing in 8-bit chiptune, so that it sounded like it was out of an old video game.

(OOC: It actually is from an old video game--if you've been paying attention to my previous posts, it's the Pollyanna song I mentioned earlier, which was introduced in Mother 1 on the NES.)

Except in this case it was coming from his smartphone. Funny, he didn't remember changing his ringtone... it must have changed by itself. Anyway, he looked at the screen... and his heart sank a little when he saw that it was his mother calling. He still didn't know quite what to say to her, but he didn't want to not answer either--that would send the message that he was in danger or something. So, begrudgingly, he answered.

"Okaasan," Gon answered. "Hello..."

- "Hiroshi-chan! You answered!" replied his mother, as Gon walked away from the conversation still taking place with Scheherazade. "Oh good! The police had been looking for you all day yesterday, but until now I never thought to just call your phone! Where in the world are you?"

Gon felt very meek. He decided to be honest. "Heh... well... I'm in Winters."

- "Winters?! What are you doing there? Your school principal said that you missed all your classes both yesterday and today!"

"What? School was still in session over there? With all the monsters and other strange creatures lurking about?"

- "It's true, there are everyday objects coming to life, but it's not like it's the Zombie Apocalypse or anything... wait, I think I saw one zombie once. Someone destroyed it with some magical spell he apparently just learned that day. Things are getting crazy, it's true... but it's not that dangerous. It is unthinkable that you would skip school like that!"

"I know. I know. I am beginning to regret it myself. Really, I am... kind of." He pulled the phone away for a second. "Not," he whispered. "But actually," he began again, "the real reason I'm out here is because..." He sighed. "It's because... I went looking for Mariko. I-I-I really felt it was my duty to bring her back. And-"

- "By suddenly disappearing yourself?" Ms. Tsukimaru interrupted. "You really had both of us worried! Even Chen was worried!" Chen was the name of the robotic pet cat they had. "I thought you had been kidnapped too! ...You weren't, were you?"

"Erm, yeah," Gon replied wryly. "I was kidnapped by a dragonfly. Just suddenly few into my bug net and carried me off someplace. Okay, I'm kinda joking. The dragonfly's my friend. And that's another story. But anyway, it's kind of hard to explain this, and I know this may sound as if it comes straight from a video game plot, but... I was summoned somewhere, as part of a quest to save the world from whatever evil thing's behind the Aurora Mysteria. I was chosen by Dr. Andonuts himself."

- "You met Dr. Andonuts?" Now his mother sounded excited. "In person? The world's top researchers have been trying to contact him for years without success. Are you positive about this? I hate to ask, but, what's he like?"

"Well, he's very eccentric, and he lives in a valley with a bunch of walking noses. Well, creatures that look like walking noses. It's one of those weird isolated places. It's strange... ever since this Aurora Mysteria appeared, the world has been getting weirder and weirder. And I feel as if I just keep learning more about it. And... oh, I made several friends as well! And got to see new places--I spent most of yesterday in Quetzal!"

- "Well, it does seem as if you're enjoying it..." Mum admitted. "But wait--you said you were in Quetzal yesterday? And in Winters today? Did you hear at all what was on the news? There have been all sorts of attacks by strange creatures in those places! A lot of the creatures that appeared seemed to appear overnight! Well, it seems you're okay now... just don't go anywhere near Ferdinand Castle tonight. There have even been reported deaths there, and the castle's reported to be haunted."

"Erm, well, about that... That is no longer true. The monsters who had been haunting the castle are gone now. Winters is completely safe. And that just happened like an hour or two ago."

- "Hiroshi, wait, your father's calling me over for a second..." There was a pause. "...Yes, it has just been reported on the news over here. And... your dad said he saw you on TV! He said you and a few other young people they called the 'Chosen Ones' had stopped the hauntings at Ferdinand Castle... what was it?... by playing music? Hiroshi, you've never played an instrument in your l..."

"I know. It's... well... You know how you mentioned earlier how some people gained the ability to use various powers? Erm... I can sort of do that too. Among the other chosen ones..."

The conversation went on, this time about the PSI that Gon found out he could use. Naturally Mum was surprised, especially when he explained about using PK Fireworks, for she knew how much he always looked forward to the fireworks on New Year's Eve every year. She even commented on him putting on fireworks shows in their backyard from then on. And she wondered if Ari can use PSI too...

"Maybe... I never really thought about it," Gon replied to the latter. "Anyway, I'm really tired and I have to go to bed now... But, we'll all be heading to Sunrise tomorrow! I'll surely enjoy that, as it will be a blast from the past for me! Maybe I can even visit my grandparents there if they didn't decide to evacuate!"

- "Yes, you can tell them all about what you just told me! But yes, you and the other 'Chosen Ones' have a big day tomorrow. Thank you, Hiroshi. Oyasumi nasai."

Gon's homesickness was cured!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dawn of the Seventh Day
    - ??? Hours Remain -
    [/majorasmaskreference]

When Gon rose from bed the following morning, his head was swimming with images of little pink blobs with feet and whiskers and bowties and overly large noses... Yes, he remembered that he had a dream last night. And not just a silly one about Mr. Saturns either. He remembered something else, something much more meaningful... Perhaps not as meaningful as the previous night's dream, during which he learned how to use PK Fireworks, but still very important. The only thing he could remember was a blinding flash of light, similar to the one the Death Notes had cast upon him last night.

"Yes, that's right," Gon mumbled. "They used PK Flash."

And then something happened that surprised him. A little flash of light appeared before him, and he felt a tiny surge of energy inside him at the same time.

"Wait, what the..." Gon muttered looking around some more. "Did I just... was that... PK Flash!"

This time he extended his hand outward, and the same little flash of light appeared before him.
    Wow, this is amazing! Gon thought to himself. Apparently now I can use PK Flash! Must've gotten it from the Death Notes I suppose...

Meanwhile...
    "PK Fire," sounded a raspy voice off to his left. He looked that way, and there was Amanda, sitting up in bed, a row of dark purple will-o-wisps in front of her. "Yessssss," she hissed. "That'sssss more like it."

And right after that, Gon heard a scream coming from outside. Jumping in his seat himself, he scrambled out of bed and headed over to the window. As he did so, he heard somebody shout "WHAT IS THAT DOING IN OUR MOAT?" and another shout of "IT'S GONNA EAT ME!". By the time Gon got to the window, he saw the problem, and boy was he shocked to see it. There was a killer whale swimming in the moat, and the two castle guards nearby had just pointed it out.

But it wasn't just any killer whale. It was Atka, the friendly killer whale that had befriended Kyornik. Just has he realized this, something small blocked his face. Focusing his eyes, he saw what it was: the red dragonfly that he himself had befriended! Behind it, a raven was flying toward the castle. In the background, Gon could see a horse and a wolf standing just outside the castle grounds. Everyone's animal companions were here!

"Hey! Miss me?" the dragonfly in front of Gon squeaked. "The others asked me, and possibly the raven as well, to deliver a message to all of you--come outside when you're ready! Pilot Saturn is still fixing the Skyrunner, so we're gonna travel to Sunrise via teleportation!"

"Wow! Cool!" Gon replied. "I was beginning to miss that sensation of you flying me around in that bug net! Sure, I'll get ready faster than you can say fuzzy pickles!"

And Gon turned around to grab his clothes from the Royal Laundry Hamper... and heard the dragonfly say "Fuzzy Pickles!" on the way, followed by a high-pitched giggle and "You're too slow!" For the time being, Gon decided to ignore it.

((OOC: Note: I am not requiring the inventory anymore, as I think it's just silly. Please do not see this as an opportunity to abuse the number of items you can use in a specific situation, nor the number of items you can buy in shops and such. In other words, keep your inventory realistic.))

Kyornik Arrluk
    Ferdinand's Castle, Winters

As Kyornik was about to walk toward the storyteller's room to ask about the Magypsies and psi, he realized he'd forgotten something in his room and went to get it. It was near his pillow on that super comfortable bed and before he knew it, he was fast asleep. Damn it! He thought to himself as sleep took hold of him. Once again, he found himself within a dream. This time he was near a strange tower, and atop the tower stood that crazy chick Luvina. Kyornik ran away at the site of her towards the forest, but found himself surrounded by flames. "What the heck is going on?! Pk Freeze!" The icy cold wind blew out the flames and it all went quiet. His eyes suddenly flashed gold with his psi sense and he narrowly missed a flash of black lightning. "Come on out Luvina!!" He heard a rustling from some nearby charred trees and shot a telekinetic blast at it. Nothin was there though. He looked and looked, feeling as tense as ever then a flash of red lightning outlined in black fell from the sky and hit something behind of him. He turned around to see a charred Luvina on the ground and he stepped back. He then heard a voice coming out of the charred forest and recognized it. "Gale?? Is that you?" What instead walked out, was a rubber ducky on a cell phone talking to his agent. The little bath toy then flew onto his shoulder and gave him this dirty look. "Do you mind?! I'm speaking with my wife here!!" He said with a Fourside accent. "I mean Squeak!"

He suddenly awoke from his dream and looked at the clock on the dressing table. It was morning, and he decided he'd best just leave that dream alone. Just another one to add to the list of weird dreams. He went into the bathroom and put on a fresh bathrobe. Purple of course. He looked into his bag to grab his tooth brush, and instead found some new clothes. Mom must've packed them for me. Good ole mommy He then grabbed his headphones and put on his morning jam from DCMC , Samba de cambo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVlrROerZrU As he felt the music he closed his eyes and started rocking out. Every time he snapped his fingers, something amazing, dangerous, and frightening happened. A sparking yellow Psi bolt appeared in the air and a bolt of lightning fell in the room. His eyes were closed and he had the music turned up realy loud and couldn't hear the strikes as it blasted the bedroom with every snap of his fingers. What caused him to stop, was when he finally opened his eyes and saw scoech marks all over the place and the bed was on fire.

Holy Crap!! he ran to the bathroom and grabbed the empty garbage can and filled it up with watere from the tub. He then ran back and doused it on the fire outing it. He paused the song on his ipod and looked around the room to find several things destroyed as well as the scorch marks all over the floors. What in the world did this? He took of his headphones and put the ipod on the table near the bed and searched around for clues. He didn't find any. He then touched the play button, and the song began again. He then snapped his fingers to the beat and he found himself being blasted out of the window. "AAAAAAGHHH" SPPPLLLAAAASHHHH!!! He fell into the moat, but luckily his room wasn't that high so he didn't fall from a dangerous height. He swam to the surface gasping for air. He then looked at his hands and saw the sparking psibolts. I thing I just learned Pk thunder He suddenly felt something underneath him and found he was on the back of something. He saw the dorsal fin and knew immediately it was Atka.

"What in the? What are you doing in here Atka?" "We have news to give you all, Kyornik." "We? Who's w..." and then Kyornik saw them. Gale's wolf, Diego's Raven and Tekina's horse were all standing around the castle. "Wow, all the animal guides are here. Something big must be going on. Is that the only reason you came Atka?" "Of course it is. You are a calf in need of protecting." It's ok Atka, I missed you too", he said while hugging the back of the orca.
    Blake Ragersworth
    Starmen Stronghold, Unknown Area

Blake found himself fighting wave after wave of enemies. He'd gotten used to fighting with Psi and even named his special Psi Pk Surfin'. Apparently, the starmen were training him for something and when the waves of enemies stopped, he would be given food and water and be refreshed by drinking some type of mysterious beverage. The food actually wasn't bad, but Blake didn't like being kept as a slave. Whenever the starmen came in to bring him food, he tried to talk to them, but they wouldn't even look at him. At on point, he became so enraged he attacked one of them. He lunged at the starman, and the starman grabbed him around his torso with their tentacle like arms and squeezed the life out of him then followed by telekinetically throwing him across the room. Blake fought back though.

Psi bolts coursed around his arms and picked the starman up and tossed it into a wall. The starman then teleported behind him and grabbed him with its tentacles in a deathlike grip. "You've gotta do better than that! Pk Aura!" A telekinetic pulse was released from his body and sent the starman reeling off of him. He then turned around with shining palms and yelled "Pk Surfin'!!" The tidal wave materialized from the floor and swamped the starman in a great deluge. The wave trapped the machine in a colum of water then slammed it onto the floor for some major damage. The starman then got up and fired a laser blasting Blake in the chest. "AAAGH!!" The starman then teleported to the door and exited.

It seems that the plan to make Blake stronger, was a success. The question now, was WHY???

Diego Vendrix
    Ferdinand Castle Dining Room

Diego had been eating when he saw the elf lady walk in. He admitted she was very beautiful. He was listening to the story though. He could not help but recall of Hinawa's children, Lucas and Claus. However, that was not the only thing. He also could not help but recall or rather, there was a feeling that there was something missing. He remembered a memory he kept to himself.

He ended up near the outside of an asylum. He was in no danger, but he did hear something. It was someone saying... a name. He didn't recall anything else about it or even the name itself.

However, Diego wondered why the feeling was coming up now and if it had anything to do with the story. He remained there more or less quiet and listening to the story. However, he turned to Gale. She looked horrified when her name was called, well her real birth name. No one had taken noticed besides the two of them though. He then saw her fall asleep near the beginning of the story. When it was time to go, he picked her up and looked at her. His face became red once more.

He had headed up to the bedrooms more or less wordlessly as he felt rather heavy-headed. He placed Gale into a bed as he decided to take a look around. He then wish the elven lady a good night as he headed up. He did also wonder where Amanda was.

Well, he did decide to talk to Scheherazade after the others finished.

"That story... I remember... hearing the names of Lucas and his brother Claus," Diego told her. He then wondered if he should tell her.

"When I was a kid, I remember being outside of an asylum, where they keep crazy folk. This one old man kept mumbling a name... It started with a G... I also heard him say "madness"..." Diego began before remembering the children shown in the good doctor's lab.

Something was going on...

"By the way, you're really beautiful," Diego told Scheherazade as he blushed heavily before wishing her a good night and went to the bedroom and saw Amanda was there. He was trying to hear things, but he felt pecuiliar...

"Don't know why," Amanda wondered, "but you look awfully familiar to me,
    now that I get a closer look at you..." she said as Diego looked as she promptly looked away.

"Well, I am hoping we will be friends and I am happy everyone is all right" Diego told her with a smile before he ended up goign to bed. He then saw Gale sleeping. He looked over her. His face was still red. He then felt something... prodding at the back of his head.

Something he needed to do...

Something he wanted to do...

He leaned down and gave a soft kiss on the lips. He looked around and it looked like no one say. Face redder than it had ever been, he went to his own bed and fell asleep.

Diego Vendrix
    Ferdinand Castle, Chosen Bedroom
    Dawn of the Seventh Day
    - ??? Hours Remain -
    Condition: Lonliness (-10% All Attributes)

Diego had woken up form his latest dream. He been having a series of them. First involved those 4 kids he saw in the picture of the good doctor and them fighting... something... It brought shivers thinking about it.

Secondly was about the story and thinking about what happened.

Thirdly, was about him running a bakery with Gale...

Lastly, was him on a giant clockwork airship as he fought against Starmen on ships with his new inventions. He took out a crossbow and... shot exploding arrows...?

Wait a minute...

EUREKA!!!

Diego smiled as he felt more invigorated. THe idea came together in his head. He danced around and decided to hug the first person he saw, Amanda.

After giving her a hug, he went downstairs and asked the guards where the armory was. He needed to know where the weapons and gunpowder were, saying he was going to make himself a new weapon. The guard led him there and after a bit of tinkering he came out to see what was going on. He had asked one of the staff to fill his thermos with tea and donated his fireworks book to the library.

He saw the animal companions and his fellow raven appear, who perched on his shoulder.

"Hey everyone! Look at my latest invention!" Diego told them as he returned to the bedroom, the raven on his shoulder.

It was a large clockwork crossbow. It was easy to load, self-winded and has precision targeting. He looked like he was struggling to hold it with one hand. However, there was also capsules filled with mixed powders and the arrows looks a bit thick and menacing.

"I combined my fireworks knowledge, my clockwork knowhow and used a custom crossbow in the armory. I call it the Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I," Diego said with a gleam. He looked to see their reactions before his eyes fell on Gale. He remembered what he did last night and his blush returned.

You can't handle this level of awesomeness.

Inventory

-1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos filled with tea
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -2x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music,)
    Last edited by DVB; 8th December 2012 at 7:00 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Aqua Way
    Surprise!

Aqua thought about the words she shared with Scheherazade while looking down at her new gift
    She decided to visit her in her bedroom once Scheherazade had finished her shower. After she had knocked on the door and got permission to enter, she walked in and found Scheherazade looking at herself in a round mirror. The mirror didn’t look like anything she would own. Instead of being gold, ornate, and studded with gems, she was using a very out of place silver mirror that had a white spiral on the back. Without looking away from the mirror, Scheherazade told Aqua to sit.

“Is there something you wish to talk about?” She asked while looking into the mirror.
    “Well, actually, I have to ask you about these powers that we’ve adopted.”
    “What about them?” The fact that she was still looking through the mirror somewhat bothered Aqua.
    “What happens when the Aurora is gone? Do we lose our powers?”
    “What’s the point of powers once there is no longer a threat?” She bluntly spat out.
    “But I’m sure th-“Aqua got cut off by the elven woman.
    “Aqua, why do you want to keep these powers?” It sounded like she was either judging Aqua or annoyed with something else.
    “Um, well, since I have such great h-“
    “You wish to heal all the sick people you know and that is why you want to keep your powers.” Scheherazade put the mirror down, too annoyed to even bother with it anymore. What looked like smoke was fogging the reflection.
    “No- actually I wanted to keep my powers since they’re great for gardening.”
    “Aqua,” She chuckled. She could somehow manage to do that gracefully too, “Why the plants?”
    “Flowers have always been nicer to me than people. Yes, I know, I probably sound like Poison Ivy but they are much better than people. People always judge me and none of them are as pretty as the flowers who never say a word to me.”
    “Your aunt has told me about all the bullying you’ve been through and all the strength you have for a 13 year old girl. However, I think you need to open up your mind.”
    “But I have great grades!”
    Scheherazade couldn’t help but snort with laughter. “Grades don’t have to do with how open your mind is, they show how hard you work to get them there. Take this,” She handed over the silver mirror, “It hasn’t been working for days”

It turned out that the mirror is supposed to gaze into the future, picking out small tidbits of information to pass on that the user would use to figure out what to do. Maybe I can get this to work and give Gon and idea of where his sister is- Catching herself mid-thought, Aqua realized that she’s thinking of another person’s problem other than her own. The image of her parents also popped into her mind. She’d lost track of the last time they saw each other. Where her parents even living in the same house? Had they been kidnapped by whatever was running around abducting people? Frustrated by her thoughts, Aqua used the nifty feature that Scheherazade had showed her. The mirror doubled as a silver bangle that had white lines curving around it. It seemed that she was becoming a walking fashion model for psychic weapons.

Sleeping turned out to be an unsuccessful idea. Aqua tossed and turned and wouldn’t let Salt sleep. Since neither of them could sleep, they decided to take a stroll around the castle. Aqua was too lazy to change out of her white night gown so she just put on her slippers. The castle was dimly lit with candles, probably for energy purposes. Salt was enjoying the walk. She was in Aqua’s arms mewling and purring against her chest. Their walk brought them past Scheherazade’s room to a long hallway. How many rooms does a king need? She was about to turn around when she heard a loud bang come from behind a door. It echoed in the halls for a while until Aqua actually turned to face the door.
    “Salt, what if the castle actually is haunted?”
    “Rarrrrrr”
    “M-maybe it’s just a servant having trouble with something. I should offer my assistance.”
    Aqua opened the door to find a small kitchen. This must be where the servants work when they’re preparing food for guests. Aqua flicked a switch and the lights flashed to life. There were shuffling sounded coming from behind a door. That must be the storage room. Aqua briskly walked across the room and opened the door. Right that second, a crate of tea was sent flying at her. Eek! Aqua fell back before losing her head to the crate.
    “So, looks like I’ve been found out.” A cool male voice shouted. “Looks like I’ll have to deal with this before she goes informing the guards.”
    “Wh-wh-what!?” Aqua words were trembling from shock. A beautiful teenage boy was standing in the door way. His brown hair was neatly combed to the side and he wore the uniform of a servant.
    “Huh. Pity I have to kill such a cutie like you. I guess it was destined to happen this way. I’ll let you die knowing the name of your killer since I’m a very polite gentleman.” Before he said his name, the air around him started to get cold. Tiny needles of ice were forming around Aqua.
    “Hrrrrr” Salt hissed at the unnamed youth.
    “Heh, what a spunky cat you have. I had a cat before too. He was black and white. The cool thing was that he could teleport.” The boy stopped his attack, probably trying to get Salt away. “I don’t want to have to kill a cat, s-," Zap! A white beam flashed from in front of Salt. "Watch it!” The ice needles melted while the boy jumped back, avoiding the beam that Salt produced. The fact that this man could avoid an attack that fast was admirable. From what Aqua could see, a purple ring of light appeared in front of Salt and a white beam shot out from the center.
    “S-Salt, when could you-?” Aqua was amazed by the attack that was somehow produced by the cat. Adapting to the situation, Aqua stood up and pulled her hair clip out of her hair. The rod bounced to life, stopping before it hit the floor. “Now then, I, Aqua Way, Challenge you!”
    “Well, looks like this fight will be much more fun than I thought!” The boy ripped off his clothes in true anime style to reveal his true attire. He wore faded blue jeans and a black jacket that was covered in zippers. His hair had also somehow changed, now being swept to the other side. His needles were once again forming, this time around himself instead of Aqua. “I, Max Lost, shall accept!”

Max is ready to fight!
    Aqua sets up a counter.
    Max chortles madly!
    Max uses PSI Freeze on Aqua!
    Aqua takes xxx damage!
    Aqua swings her rod at Max!
    Max takes xx damage!
    Max: You call that an attack?
    Max uses PSI Aura!
    Multiple crates fly at Aqua.
    Each item phases through the counter!
    Aqua takes xxx damage.
    Aqua’s silver bangle starts glowing. The bangle became a mirror and the rod became a pin!
    Max: Flashy accessories. I should take them once you’re dead!
    Max uses PSI Freeze!
    Salt interrupts with a PSI Beam!
    Max’s attack…missed!
    Max takes xx damage.
    Aqua set up a PSI Counter.
    Max uses PSI Aura!
    Multiple crates lunge at Aqua!
    A few fly back and hit Max!
    Max takes xxx damage!
    Aqua takes xx damage!
    Salt uses PSI Cute!
    Aqua has gained a strange energy!
    Aqua uses PSI Master Spark! (Yay for Touhou/Touhoumother references!)
    A giant blue beam shoots out of the mirror, destroying most of the storage room.
    Max takes xxxxxxxxxx mortal damage!
    Ferdinand Castle takes xxxxxxxxxx damage.
    Max has been defeated!

“Wow, what a girl, beating someone my age with nothing but a mirror and a cat. I better scram before the guards come rushing in” In a flash of light, Max was gone. The only thing that remained where he stood was a scorch mark that wasn’t there before.
    “Salt, that attack we used, when did you gain Psi powers?”
    “She didn’t.” came the soothing voice of a woman. Scheherazade walked into the destroyed storage room. “It was my power that assisted you. I gifted Salt with some of her sealed off powers. She no longer has them, though, so don’t rely on her powers too much.”
    “Schehera-uh, what are you doing here?” Aqua was nervous that she would get scolded or something.
    “I was here to save your life from ending and now we’ll have to work together to fix the castle.” She held Aqua’s hand and took Salt in her other arm. Using their Psychic power, she formed a ball of golden light. Like silent mice, the elflings scurried into the room and contributed their knowledge of arcane to her. In a loud pop, the castle was restored to its past state.
    The Castle regained xxxxxxxxxx hp!
    “You should get going; you’ll need your sleep.”
    Without any word of rejection, Aqua returned to her bedroom and passed out in her bed with Salt sleeping next to her.

“Good morning!” Aqua mumbled while getting up from her bed. It turned out that she was the last to wake up. Everyone else was busy outside, admiring animals that had teleported out of nowhere. Salt however, was still passed out on the bed. Lazy cat. Aqua quickly threw on her Green summer dress and sandals. Yes, these clothes did not fit in Winters at all, but Aqua was almost never bothered by the cold she remembered Gon saying something about going to his home town where it must have been much warmer. Bundled up in a jacket and all her things, Aqua met her friends outside with Salt sleeping in her bag.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.

Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.

Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

Green Sun Dress: An adorable and simple sun dress.
    Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle!
    White sandals: The only thing to wear with a sun dress.
    Ice Rod (Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a snowflake hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Fortune’s Mirror (Bangle form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily stores as a silver bangle.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It has a very small sprout.
    x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    School bag: Aqua’s school bag that is now stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
    Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.

Gale Montoya

Gale stirred once, then twice as she slowly woke up. She found herself in a grand room on a luxurious bed, evidently still in the Castle. Shaking the sleepiness out of her head, she stood up and headed for the bathroom. Once she was in front of the mirror, she took a brush and fixed her black hair, letting it loose from its ponytail for once. After she reapplied her make-up and making sure that she did not look evidently wasted (She remembered drinking a bit too much the night before and conking out on the table after a while. Heaven knew who brought her to her room.), she took her bag and headed to the main hall.

Gale then heard a shout from the outside, which prompted her to look out one of the windows in the hall. The animals, they were all there, one of them was even a whale. Gale spotted the midnight-furred wolf almost immediately, prompting her to head out and meet him. Once she was close enough, she held out a hand to him, to which he came closer, allowing her to stroke him.

"You're back..." She said, looking into the seemingly sad eyes of the animal, who nuzzled her.

"Come to think of it...I don't even know your name! Do you have one?" She asked, mentally facepalming herself over the question she should have asked long ago. The wolf gave a howl that sounded vaguely like laughter.

"Vanya, call me Vanya...I happen to hate my real name, just like you do, Siobhan." He replied, ending with her real name, which caused Gale to roll her eyes at him.

"Well, if I call you Vanya, you better call me Gale, unless you know, you'd like me to call you...Ivan." She retaliated, smirking at him. While she wasn't exactly a genius, it did not take one to deduce the wolf's real name, which was of Northern Winters origin itself.

"Alright, Gale. No more Siobhan." Vanya surrendered, to which Gale nodded and motioned for him to follow her back inside the castle. All around her, she got a few looks, which she returned, as if to warn them not to think of doing anything to Vanya. After they climbed the stairs, she heard familiar voices coming from one of the rooms. She pushed the door open, and saw...Diego, who seemed to be working on something. Sitting on his bed, Vanya followed her inside. Shortly after, however, Diego finished up, and showed what he had been working on, calling it the clockwork rocket crossbow.

"Hey, let me see that. You never told me that you were a man of hidden talents, Diego." She said, holding out her hand as she looked at what he had made.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Tekina

Tekina didn't say anything. Sakura always reminded her of Shurui. They had always gone there for trips, and loved the flower viewing.

However, she pondered over the story. They do say Densetsu existed in ancient times...I wonder if it existed then... She stared at the jewel round her neck. Then Tekina noticed something. It's brighter...and it's aura is stronger...it wasn't like this before the battle with the Death Notes.

Tekina sighed, then went to sleep.

When Tekina had woken up, the scream had just happened. When she looked outside, she was surprised to see Atka there. But that wasn't all. Everyone's animal friends were there, including...

Tekina ran outside when she got dressed. "Uma!" The horse trotted over to Tekina. "Hello, Tekina. I assume you liked the song, as well as Hinawa's gift?" Tekina smiled and nodded. She then pet the horse and whispered to Uma. "I got closer to Kyornik. That was what you were going for, right?" Uma nodded.

Shurui

Shurui watched the boy battle the enemies. Others suffer because of the evil brought into this world... When he was taking a break, Shurui spoke up. "You were captured as well...is there someone you miss from your home? I miss my sister..."

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Diego Vendrix
    Ferdinand Castle- Heroes Room, Winters

"What is your name?" Diego said as he looked at his raven companion who was perched on his shoulder. Unsurprisingly, the raven spoke. Ravens could speak after all. They were good at mimicking voice. "My name is Solstice," the corvid said to him. "Pleasure to meet you," Solstice the Raven told Diego. Diego smiled and ndoded before shakign Solstice's wing.

"Hey, let me see that. You never told me that you were a man of hidden talents, Diego." Gale said, holding out her hand as she looked at what he had made.

Diego blushed heavily at the sultry tone in her voice. "Hey Gale, how are you feeling," Diego asked her as his thoughts wondered if she knew about what happenned. He showed her his latest invention.

Solstice examined the situation with interest. Diego had been wondering why the animals were here. "We're here to take you to the next location. We will be teleporting you to Sunrise," Solstice said. Diego got a small smile. "I might as well check how the store is doing and resupply on clockwork parts," Diego said. His mentor would also be wondering where he was. He will try and explain his best to him the situation.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    Last edited by DVB; 8th December 2012 at 9:16 PM.

OOC: Wow, looks like everyone's been naming their animals... I guess I should too.
    IC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ferdinand Castle Bedroom

Amanda's attention on her floating purple flames broke when she felt arms grasping around her. It was Diego, and he was hugging her. When he did so, Amanda sat there for several moments afterward, frozen. Slowly she snapped out of it, wincing, yet for some reason still looking at Diego. By that time her pet lizard had crawled up on her shoulder again, but she ignored it. A peculiar thought struck her for a moment... but it faded, becoming a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Diego, are you some sort of demonophiliac?" she mused, without looking at him. "I didn't know you were such a fan of the dark side. Oh wait, that's right. You have a... !!"

All of a sudden, a thunderbolt landed right next to Amanda. And another one. And another across the room. Naturally, everyone was surprised. Everyone... except for Kyornik, who was rocking out to whatever was playing on his headphones and snapping his fingers. Amanda started to get annoyed, grabbing her wand from the bedside table.

"Tch, showoff. PK..."

ZAP! The next thunderbolt struck right on Amanda's bed, passing through Amanda herself. In the wake of it, Amanda sat bolt upright, trembling somewhat, but otherwise not moving at all. She appeared to struggle for a bit, trying to turn her head to the side, and finally managed to move her mouth. Except she didn't utter any decipherable words, but an odd and almost otherworldly-sounding hiss. Immediately at this "word", Amanda's lizard, who had jumped out of the way of the thunderbolt, turned to look at her, a brief glint appearing in its eyes. Then it spiraled up along her torso, using her ribs as a ladder, and placed its forelegs on the back of her neck.

Immediately Amanda curled up into a little ball on the bed. She quivered in place for a few seconds, and then, slowly and jerkily, she got up out of bed and traipsed along towards the stairs leading down to the bathrooms.

At the same time, Gon came back up said stairs wearing his newly laundered clothes, holding a comb against the side of his head. When he reached the bedroom landing, he stood there in shock at the burnt spots in the floor. Then he saw another thunderbolt hit near the window, which Kyornik just fell out of. Panicking, Gon rushed to the window to see if Kyornik was all right, and just barely caught him landing in the castle moat. He breathed a sigh of relief as he watched him swim in it alongside Atka. And then he turned around to face the others.

"What in the world happened here?!" Gon exclaimed. And then his eyes wandered to what looked like a bow made of clockwork held in Diego's arms. "And what is that? Is that... did you make that? And are those... fireworks in the quiver? Wow, how awesome is that?! I mean... wait, do you know what just happened? I heard crashing noises when I was down in the bathroom--it sounded like lightning was striking up here or something."

"Oh, you silly," said a tiny, squeaky voice that suddenly appeared in front of Gon's face. Then Gon saw a series of tiny bug wings and an elongated red body before him. "It was Kyornik trying out his PK Thunder."

"Hey, you again!" Gon called to his dragonfly, letting it rest on his hand. "You know what, how about I give you a name? Like... Aki?"

"Fine," the dragonfly chirped, taking off once more. "I was never a big fan of names, but Aki is fine. Fine fine fine fine fiiiiiine~"
    And it flew out the window.
    "Meet us all down at the castle grooooounds~" it called, its little voice echoing as it flew away.

"Uh, well," Gon muttered, as he finished combing his hair. "Well, we're... going to Sunrise soon, aren't we? And... did anyone else besides Kyornik and Amanda and me learn a new PSI technique when we woke up? I dunno how it happened? And Diego, can I see that bow again? I just love how it looks... and can't wait to see it in action."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferdinand Castle Grounds

When the Chosen Ones left the castle, King Ferdinand bid farewell to each and every one of them as they walked out the main gate, he himself looking all young and handsome and royal and purpley as ever.

"I thank you, each and every one of you, for helping us and saving this castle," he said as he handed them out. "May I ask, though, where are you headed to next?"

"To Sunrise," Gon replied.

"Sunrise?" Ferdinand repeated. "Hmm, I keep hearing news of increased monster attacks over there. People there have been saying things about monsters rumoured to appear on Mt. Itoi appearing for real and wreaking havoc on both Sakura and Robot City. But, I am sure you will be just fine. If you were able to stand up to Lord Pas... I mean, the Death Notes, then I'm sure you all can handle any other monsters that may come your way. Although I do believe it might still be suicide to actually attempt to climb that mountain. Oh! And also..."

The king rummaged around in his pockets, and took out several brightly-coloured slips of paper. Every single one of them bore a logo featuring a yellow rabbit head.

"As I am forever indebted to your heroic efforts, I deem it absolutely necessary to leave you all with parting gifts!" he announced as he handed out the slips of paper to everyone. "Although Sunrise is under attack, I hear that Club Kousagi in Robot City will still be open that day, and possibly that night as well. And if you can make it there by that afternoon, you may catch Candy and Andy performing there! That musical duo are very good friends of mine--they are from Winters, but have a good audience in Sunrise as well. And it is one of my guilty pleasures that I am actually fond of their music. Just don't go telling my serv..."

"OHMYGOSH!" Gon exclaimed, staring in excitement at the ticket in his hands. "This is like, totally a blast from the past!! I haven't seen Candy and Andy live in AGES! I haven't been to Kousagi in ages! I haven't been to SUNRISE in ages! Wow, now I'm REALLY excited to go! I can't wait to tell Aki about this!"

The second he said "Aki", the little red dragonfly fluttered down next to Gon's head.

"I already know," he said in exasperation. "I'm all eyes... FLY!"

Aki had spotted a house fly hovering near a trash bag the Royal Rubbish Boy was taking out, and darted over there to catch it midair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ari
    Unknown Location #1

A girl no older than twelve was sitting there, in the place she was most comfortable: at a desk in a dark room lit only by the computer screen in front of her. Her eyeglasses glinted in the screen's light, when they weren't hidden in the shadows of her hat. The screen's glow cast a purplish overtone over her otherwise olive-brown eyes, and illuminated her pale almond-coloured face. Although she could hear noises and other commotion coming from another nearby room, she kept all her attention on the computer screen.

On the computer she was playing a video game. Presently in that game, she was controlling a blond-haired boy wearing a yellow and red striped shirt, with a brown dog following behind him. They were traversing an attic full of mice and bats and musical instruments. One of the musical instruments--an electric guitar--floated over to the boy, the screen flashed green, and a battle screen started up, with the message "You snuck up on the Gently Weeping Guitar from behind!" on the top of the screen and some sort of rock-and-roll music playing in the background. And on the bottom it showed that the boy's name was Lucas and the dog's name was Boney. In the game, Ari commanded Boney to sniff the guitar, and Lucas to bash it.

You know what, I could swear I saw a guitar like this wandering around the neighbor's house the night when we all watched the Aurora Mysteria... she thought. Hmm, maybe this is just a coincidence. Yay, I did a 16-hit combo! I'm a pro at this! Whoa, a SMASH! All right Lucas! That guitar didn't even put up a fight!

After that battle, she finally had time to yawn and stretch out.

"Maybe I should show Hiroshi-kun this game next time I see him," she muttered. "But I've been at this game for like six hours already. Can't believe I already got to Chapter 4. But now I think it's time for a nap..."

So she had Lucas go talk to a nearby frog, which for some reason saved the game. She exited the game screen, put the computer in standby mode, and removed a memory stick from the computer's USB port, placing it in a pocket of the long blue coat she was wearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lucas
    Unknown Location #2

Meanwhile, the real Lucas was floating there, inside a tube of some sort of fluid, with at least a dozen wires attached to his head. He looked pretty much exactly the same as he did in the game Ari was just playing, except a little taller and a little more mature. He looked to be about in his teens, but still had a relatively boyish face. And instead of the shorts he used to wear, he now wore a new-looking pair of baggy jeans that almost covered the red sneakers he was wearing. And for some reason, none of his clothes looked wet as he floated there. Nor did he move much at all. He just gazed off into space, a calm expression on his face, not complaining at all about the situation he was in.

"Alright," said a hollow, almost demonic-sounding voice from the shadows behind the window opposite Lucas. "All preliminary tests are complete. Shall we move on to the big one?"

"No. Not yet," said another one, in a somewhat deeper voice. "First, secure the room, and throw all the safety switches."

"Aye aye sir," the first one confirmed, and the sound of buttons being pressed could be heard. Some light in the room turned off, others turned on, and little beeping noises sounded all around the room.
    "Right, all systems go," it finally confirmed.

Immediately the lights in the room flickered off then on again, and the wires leading down to Lucas in the vertical tube in the centre of the room started glowing. Lucas flinched and shut his eyes tight, but after about a second he relaxed, and in fact seemed deep in concentration.

The room grew silent. Too silent.

And Lucas opened his eyes.

"PK Love!"

Sparks and soft pink PSI bolts flew wildly throughout the room, and then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What you must do:
    - Accept a Club Kousagi ticket from King Ferdinand, no matter how much you love or hate Candy and Andy
    - Learn a new PSI technique if you haven't already this morning
    - At the very end: Start gathering outside to prepare for teleportation to Sunrise (don't arrive in Sunrise yet)

What you may do:
    - Talk to King Ferdinand some more, or even his servants if you're really bored. You may even bunny them to a very limited extent--i.e. don't have the king dominate the conversation or reveal any backstory.
    - Converse among each other and/or with your animal companions
    - For Shurui and any other side characters who were kidnapped (except Blake, who seems to be a special case for some reason I'm trying to figure out): Find and talk to Ari

What you may not do:
    - Bunny any Starmen
    - Arrive in Sunrise yet
    - Blow up the castle, murder the king, or anything ridiculous like that

Diego Vendrix
    Ferdinand Castle- Heroes Room, Winters

As Diego was getting busy, he saw Amanda snap out of her stupor. She appeared to be thoughbefore she said something with an amused smirk.

"Diego, are you some sort of demonophiliac?" she mused, without looking at him. "I didn't know you were such a fan of the dark side. Oh wait, that's right. You have a... !!" she said before she was startled.

Diego was shocked to say the least. While he rolled his eyes at the demonphiliac comment, he was stunned that she was aware of his dark side. Even DX was startled.

HoW tHe HeLl DoEs ShE kNoW?! DX said in his mind.

He however was able to calm down by showing to Gon the Clockwork Rocket Crossbow. Diego then walked down, blushing whenever he saw Gale or Amanda before seeing where everyone was with the king.

Diego paid attention to the king and his thanks before grabbing his ticket. He never heard of the band so he couldn't say what he thought about them. He hoped the people who didn't like it did something stupid with them.

"What did you mean by that comment, Gale?" Diego asked, blushing as he remembered the flirty comment she said it in.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -1x Candy & Andy concert ticket

Kyornik Arrluk
    Ferdinand's Castle Moat

Atka swam up to the drawbridge, and Kyornik hopped off. "Now hurry up and grab your stuff, we'll be leaving shortly." "Ok Atka, I'll be right back." Kyornik bid good morning to everyone as he ran passed them and their animal companions. As he made his way back up the stairs, he head a dreadful scream. He ran towards the sound, and found King Ferdinand looking at the floors and the walls that were covered in scorch marks. "Who is responsible for this atrocity??!! My Castle is ruined!!!" Kyornik looked around and was perplexed, but was more shocked, because they looked familiar. Several maids started to come by with mops and buckets to clean up, by that by no means calmed the king down.
    "Winona! What in the BLOODY BLAZES happened to my castle??!! Where did all these burns come from?!!" I haven't the foggiest you majesty, said the eldest of the maids. "Some of the staff said something about lightning striking the castle." Kyornik's heart immediately sank and he had a look of deep confusion on his brow. "How in the world did it strike different parts of the castle? I can understand why it struck my room and knocked me out of the window, but other parts of the castle as well???? "That is prepostorous!! How can lightning strike from within a castle?! "Well, there is a smahed window within one of the bedrooms. Perhaps it originated from outside and crashed within?" *Gasp* It's on the middle room upstairs overlooking the moat." The king ran towards the room post haste. "Wait, your maj...." The king had already taken off and Kyornik followed in hot pursuit.

When the king got to the room, he almost had a heart attack. The place was wrecked and there was even a little flame starting to grow from the sheets. "OOOOOOOHHHH" The King yelled. "Pk aura!!" The sheets flew off the bed and floated out of the smashed window and floated into the moat. His majesty turned around to face Kyornik, face as red as a heartbroken Mr. Saturn. "I'm so sorry" "What for?" The king then did a double take at the room and realized Kyornik's stuff was everywhere. *Gasp* "You did this?!" It was an accident. Kyornik got down on his knees and pleaded with the king to hear him out. He told him about how he'd just learned a new psi and what the power did. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea the damage it caused. I didn't even realize I had learned it until I accidently blasted myself out the window and into the moat." "Hmmm, well many of the servants did say that there was a loud boom like thinder before they saw you fall through the window. These scorch marks right here also do show that this is where it must've struck", he said motioning to the obsidian stain on the floor. "Well, all is forgiven. At least no one got hurt." "Huh?? But...I.." "No need to fret over this Kyornik. It was indeed an accident, and there is no way you could've possibly guessed that it would strike other random areas of the castle. I'm a king, but I myself have made my share of mistakes. As crazy as it sounds, some were much worse than this", he said with a chuckle. "And trust me, I'm not just saying this to make you feel better. Ooohhh I've had my share of srew ups."

"So all this does is give me incentive to renovate this room, which I love doing anyway. I was thinking about getting a King sized Scrarazhah bed from Scaraba for this room. Only the finest imports can suit my taste, and i always thought the purple in here was a bit lacking. I think I'll try Amethyst." "Thank you so much your majesty." Just get a handle on those powers for me ok.If just snapping your fingers could do this, I wouldn't want you blowing up the continent from a sneeze now", he said with a chuckle. Now, when you're finished, I have something to give all of you. "Ok, I'll be down soon." Wow, he's actually pretty cool. A bit purple obsessed, but still cool. Kyornik grabbed his stuff and changed into his swim gear his mom had packed for him. Since he would be teleporting via Atka, he needed to leave his stuff with someone before they get wet and destroyed. He put on a grey wife beater and some silver and Navy blue swim trunks that had pictures of Tessie with a monkey. He grabbed a rubber band and tied his hair back into a pony tail except for the the annoying three braids that hung in between his eyes.

He grabbed his stuff and was heading back downstairs when he saw Amanda. He smelled something. It smelled like it was burning, and he looked over to her and could see her slightly struggling. He then looked her over and saw her hair was a bit frizzed with static electricity, and he immediately knew what happened. "Oh my gosh! Amanda I'm so sor...." She shot him a reaper like glare and shook her head, then traversed down the stairs to the others. Kyornik felt terrible. Some one did get harmed. I've got to find a way to control this thing before it happens again otherwise...." "Otherwise what?" Kyornik looked down the stairs by the door and saw the pink haired nurse from the Hospital standing there. "Good morning Mr. Arrluk" "Oh... Hi ...um Crionia right?" "Aha, you do remember me." "Well yeah, I mean a nurse with hot pink hair is pretty tough to suddenly forget." "Yet you didn't come to my house like I told you to do before you left Winters. You're about to leave now aren't you." *Sigh* "You got me. I completely forgot." "That's ok, I figured I'd come and see you then.

"Well ok. So what's up?" "I have somethin for you. The nurse pulled out this weird looking black blob out of her purse and held it in her hands. "What in the world is that thing." The thing suddenly started to move on its own and began to levitate while making audible grunts. "I'm sorry. This may seem a bit invasive, but I have to know for sure." Crionia's eyes flashed yellow and kyornik suddenly felt numb. He fell backwards, and the next thing he knew, whatever that black blob was, it was on him. It was goopy and felt gross. The paralysis psi Crionia casted on him rendered him unable to even talk. He couldn't yell for help even if he wanted to, and boy did he want to. The goopy creature wrapped around his body and levitated him off the stairs. It then wormed its way under his shirt and somehow began to be absorbed into his body via kyornik's navel the rest of it, in true alien fashion flew into his nostrils and mouth and worked its way into his body. This is the end. She's gotta be somekind of alien in disguise and I'm about to become the vessel for whatever this thing is. This must be what Eddie Brock felt when he was being taken over by the symbiont before he was turned into venom. I gotta say, this feels Horrible. I'd yell rape if I could move. His eyes started to roll to the back of his head and he was quickly losing consciousness. My family, Tekina... Goodbye As he lost consciousness, His mind went to a strange town. He found himself in what looked like an old room with a crazy looking old man there writing in a book. The room was dusty, with cobwebs and bottles of Whiskey thrown about the room and outside the window were grey skies and a swing set in a disheveled yard. The old man looked completely out of it. Muttering and arguing to himself. "They all think I'm crazy! They won't when that child appears to destroy everything. Hahaha, maybe then they'll realize that Ol' Georgy boy was right, he mused to himself. Kyornik just looked on. Frightened by this crazy old man. The man then suddenly looked up and saw Kyornik. "Who are you?! How'd you get in here?!!!" I have no idea, I'll leave right away sir." "You were sent by him weren't you?!" "I have no idea who you're talking about", said Kyornik as he ran to the door. Oh no you don't! The old man's hand glowed with a radiant light, and Kyornik felt a grip around his neck as his body was jerked from the ground and into the air. "Aaagh!!" *cough* cough* He could field the grip getting tighter and tighter as his psi sense flashed like crazy. He motioned with his hand, and psibolts erupted around a dusty chair and flew at the old man. As the chair neared him, it suddenly burst into blue flames and became a pile of ash scattered with the rest of the dust in the room.

The man's eyes widened, and Kyornik's body flew closer to him. The old man released the psi, and Kyornik fell to the floor gasping for air. The old man then bent low and put his hand on Kyornik's head and he looked him in the eyes. he then smirked and whispered into Kyornik's ear. "Protect the secret." The book he was writing in suddenly flew into the air and shined a brilliant blue light. In the real world, Kyornik's body was suspended in the air, when his psibolts started to materialize around his body. The goopy substance then wormed its way out of his navel and coated his hand. On his chess board colored friendship bracelt, it went into all the black parts, and he woke up. He got up, with psibolts sparking like crazy ready to attack Crionia. "Well look at that. You woke up. So I was right about you afterall. You are special." "What the hell was that?! What kind of alien thing did you put in me?" "Calm down Kyornik. I just gave you a means to answer your questions on psi is all." "What?" "I'll explain it all to you in Sunrise. For doing so well though, you can have these." Crionia's left hand flashed with energy, and a green and silver ray of energy hit Kyornik sending him falling to the floor. "Toodles" She ran down the stairs and was gone. Kyornik got up, and noticed the green and silver energy went into his tattoo on his shoulder.

As he ran outside, he could hear Atka's voice booming in his head. "Tell no one. I shall explain everything to you while we are leaving." *sigh* Ok, I'm trusting you Atka. he rejoined the group and got his tickets from the king. Oh yeah Gon, can you do me a solid? Can you carry my bag for me with you to Sunrise? I'll be traveling via Atka, and I don't want my stuff to get destroyed.
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Blake Ragersworth
    Unknown Area

Blake was feeling alot better. If it's one thing those Starnen know how to do, it's make good food and heal the injured. "Maybe they should work at a hospital" he thought, but ironically that is exactly how he was captured. He was on his bed, testing out his newly learned Offense up psi he realized a couple of days ago. The battle tests seemed to be over, and he had not seen a starman in ages. His food was just teleported in since his scuffle. He still missed his family and Selena, and thought about them often. Today though, something was different. The door to his room was opened and he immediately jumped at the opportunity to escape if it led to that. he traversed down a dark corridor and found himself stepping on something metallic. he hopped over whatever it was and now found himself in what seemed like a basement. It had two flights of stairs and was dimly lit.

He knew not what wawited him, but he was sure he'd be safe. if the starmen wanted him dead, they wouldn't have gifted him with psi, trained him, and most of all, fed him. In a sort of way, he somewhat trusted them. As he climbed down the flight of stairs, the walls were aglow with multicolored lights and eerie glows. Something right out of alien movie. he entered an elevator and the floor was automatically chosen. It had a red planet shape button on the button pad, and it was glowing when it was activated. Where he ended up, was in a room with a young Orienta girl looking rather depressed. "Hey, who are you?"
    Last edited by coolminun; 13th December 2012 at 1:21 AM.

OOC: Sorry for not posting in two weeks, everyone! I really should get into the habit of warning you all when I might be busy for a while...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    Ferdinand Castle Bedroom

As Diego showed Gon his new firework bow gadget, Gon couldn't help but be amazed. Not only because he liked fireworks in general, but because they were used in such an innovative way.

"You know, Diego," Gon said to him, "you could make a great inventor, you know that? Maybe you could, like, get an internship or something with Dr. Andonuts or someone. I dunno how fond he is of clocks, though." And he ended with his characteristic back-of-the-head rub.

Ferdinand Castle Grounds

As Gon descended the stairs down the castle tower, he noticed two rather odd things. First, Kyornik was sounding very apologetic that morning. It made sense of course, given how he had accidentally attacked the castle. Heck, everyone except Amanda was lucky not to be hit by one of those thunderbolts.

And speaking of Amanda, that was the other odd thing Gon noticed. She did cast a scathing glare at him, like she did to most people it seemed, but otherwise she seemed quite happy. She was practically skipping down the stairs, trying to tame some frizzy strands flying out of her newly-washed hair as she went. She did seem physically tense though, probably a result of having been struck by PK Thunder. As he followed her down the stairs, Gon remembered that Amanda's favourite thing was apparently pain, for he never had heard of a standard "PK Pain" technique on when he did an Internet search on PSI techniques. If such a negative thing was in fact her favourite, Gon just had to wonder why she was one of those chosen for this quest in the first place.

Moreover, when it came Amanda's turn to accept her Kousagi ticket from King Ferdinand, Amanda simultaneously giggled and facepalmed, muttering an oddly enthusiastic thanks.
    "Is this some crazy form of torture you're subjecting me to? If so, I admire your choice."

The king seemed a bit taken aback. "Well, just because you have the ticket doesn't mean you have to show up!"

Meanwhile, Gon had made it outside, and had just noticed the most adorable sight ever: Salt fast asleep in Aqua's bag. The way the cat covered his face with his paw nearly melted Gon's heart. Contrasting this was the sight of Gale walking behind Aqua, the wolf he vaguely remembered her giving a some sort of name to walking beside her. Now here was someone whose favourite thing was darkness, as he recently learned. Gale had up until this point seemed to Gon relatively nice--just quirky and even a bit crass in her demeanour as well. Why would her favourite thing be something so ominous?

And Diego's favourite thing... well, he didn't have any PSI to confirm it, but Gon figured it was absolutely obviously clocks. For a second Gon pictured Diego concentrating and then shouting "PK Clocks!" and gear-shaped PSI bolts emanating from him.

And then Gon heard a high-pitched trilling noise coming right from above him. The noise was so harsh that Gon had to cover his ears for a brief moment. But then he looked up and saw that it was own dragonfly, Aki, making the sound.

"ATTENTION!" he chirped, sounding a bit like a military general in his announcement of this. "All Chosen Ones with their familiars, please line up to ensure maximum safety while teleporting! There will be no bumping into each other on our trip to Sunrise. You there! Atka! Stay further underwater in the moat, so you don't hit your dorsal fin on any bridges! There will be no injuries to set us back on this quest. Let's MOVE MOVE MOVE!!"

Obediently, the little red dragonfly swooped down and landed on Gon's ear, yelling into said ear for Gon to take out his net. As Gon quickly did so, before the dragonfly could damage his hearing, he walked over to the Royal Parking Lot where King Ferdinand's guests parked and where the Skyrunner Mark II would have parked had it not crash-landed in Schwarzein Village instead. Because it wasn't too long ago that the castle had been haunted by its music room, the parking lot was considerably emptier than it usually was. Finally, Gon chose a spot at the end of the lane, standing out with his bug net held before him. Aki, who was now perched on Gon's forehead, flapped his wings in anticipation for takeoff.

Amanda, however, didn't seem to eager to get going. In fact, when that annoying little dragonfly called everyone to order, Amanda walked over to the little bug(ger) and said to it, "Actually, there's one more thing I want to check on before leaving. I'll catch up with all of you later." And just as the dragonfly was about to protest, "Oh, and have you ever met a bug zapper? Because I'd love to show you what one is like sometime. Well, toodles."

By the time it was time to teleport, Aki had shrugged off Amanda's comment, deciding to just pretend she didn't exist for now. Gon doubted dragonflies really thought about much anyway. And also Gon was rather glad Amanda wasn't with them now, as he didn't like all the creepy things she had been saying lately. But, shrugging that off just as the dragonfly had done, Gon signaled to Aki that he was ready to teleport.

Once again, Gon felt that awkward sensation of being pulled forward by a bug net, yet not feeling too much strain on his arms at all. And then he panicked as a tree at the edge of the evergreen forest beyond the parking lot drew rapidly closer. At the last minute he shut his eyes tight... but thankfully no impact came. Rather, all fear disappeared as he opened his eyes again, for what he saw made his jaw drop.

He knew this place. And it was a place he had not visited in a very long time. He knew this air, this atmosphere, this landscape... The group was in a park of some sort, a spacious park with wide fields and flowerbeds and well-maintained pathways running through them, with a shady roof over their heads. They were right next to a large pond, from which several ducks fled as a killer whale suddenly appeared in it. Yet oddly, hardly any other people were nearby, probably because it was a cloudy day (yet a bit warmer than it had been in Winters), and probably because many people were too busy admiring the blossoming cherry trees on the other side of the field, hidden from view by the myriad of little shrines scattered among the trees.

But still, Gon decided to make an announcement to everyone.

"Hey guys! I know this place! This is Podunk Park! It's this huge park right in the middle of Sakura! And you see those shrines over there on the other side of a field? They kind of look like a little village, don't they? I remember coming here as a kid and imagining some sort of very old civilization living in a town like that in the past. But yeah, I guess it's great that we ended up in Sakura first, since Club Kousagi in Robot City doesn't open until around 4 this afternoon."

Just then, Gon noticed something odd about the field. On the side of the field nearer to them, the one opposite the "village" of shrines, there stood a lone shrine, bigger than all the others on the other side, but very old and run-down-looking. Yet despite its old and neglected appearance, Gon could swear that he had never seen this shrine before in his many visits to this park in his childhood. He thought that if he had noticed it before, he would have definitely been curious about checking it out, despite the "Do Not Enter" sign posted in front of it. Speaking of which, not a soul was around this shrine.

As Gon looked into the doorless passage into the shrine, he briefly glimpsed a light darting across the dark space... was someone walking around on his phone in there, or was the shrine haunted or something? While he was wondering about this, he heard a high-pitched squeal coming from the shrine... and growing rapidly louder. Before Gon knew it, he saw Aki hovering there before him, flying nervously back and forth across his face.

"You won't believe it!" he shouted. "There's a freaking LAMP inside there that floats around and attacks everything that moves! But! But! I think I caught a glimpse of a girl in there! Think she might be a ghost or something? I dunno, but I'm not going back in there without sufficient encouragement!"

In fact...

"Come in!"

A sweet little voice, probably from a young girl, coming from inside the shrine. The "Do Not Enter" sign Gon knew for sure he had seen in front of the shrine moments before was no longer there, or anywhere.

Diego Vendrix
    Castle Grounds, Castle Ferdinad- Winters

"Oh, well thanks," Diego said as he was geuninely surprised by Gon's compliment. He even mimicked the boy's back head rub. Looks like they share a quirk.

"She knows all right..." Solstice told Diego. Diego looked to the raven with widen eyes. "Gale I mean. She probably suspects how you kissed her," the bird said while giving a cheeky grin, despite having a beak. Diego mumbled something as he looked down, face red.

Diego had been in line with the rest of the others and they proceeded to prepare the familiar teleportation scene. Well, after Amanda went off. Diego shook his head. He wanted to keep an eye on her to demand answers, but not having her around would probably help his nerves.

After the mass telelportation, he looked around.

They were in a spacious park with wide fields and flowerbeds and well-maintained pathways running through them, with a shady roof over their heads. They were right next to a large pond, from which several ducks fled as a killer whale suddenly appeared in it. Yet oddly, hardly any other people were nearby, probably because it was a cloudy day (yet a bit warmer than it had been in Winters), and probably because many people were too busy admiring the blossoming cherry trees on the other side of the field, hidden from view by the myriad of little shrines scattered among the trees.

He wondered about this place before hearing Gon speak.

"Hey guys! I know this place! This is Podunk Park! It's this huge park right in the middle of Sakura! And you see those shrines over there on the other side of a field? They kind of look like a little village, don't they? I remember coming here as a kid and imagining some sort of very old civilization living in a town like that in the past. But yeah, I guess it's great that we ended up in Sakura first, since Club Kousagi in Robot City doesn't open until around 4 this afternoon."

"Yeah I suppose. What do we do until then?" Diego said as he took in the beauty of the park. He occasionally made plans to come here, but he never came around to.

Probably because all of those plans involved taking a special someone. His eyes shifted to Gale. Well... he was here and was here with her. Granted, the circumstances were much odder than anyone chould expect, but you have to be flexible.

Diego then saw Gon turn toward a rather lonely shrine. It seemed a bit out of place compared to the others. He decided to discard the thought for now though he figured the shrine will play a part in their adventure later on. For now, he decided to talk to Gale and saw the wolf.

"Hey Gale, what's his name?" Diego asked her as he went to try and pet the wolf. He trusted him like he trusted Gale. "His name is Solstice by the way," Diego added as the raven nodded before giving another smug smile.

"Are you goign to ask her on a date?" he asked. Diego's mind froze and his voice was lost as his face achieved a very dark shade of crimson.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -1x Candy & Andy concert ticket

Kyornik Arrluk
    Ferdinand's Castle Grounds

After the event with Crionia and that alien blob thing, he ran over to his friends. Gon's dragonfly Atka was chirping orders to everyone to get ready for the mass teleport to Sunrise. The dragonfly ordered Atka to stay further underwater as to not hit his dorsal fin on the moat, which Atka grudgingly accepted. "This is not my first teleport. I've had to teleport out of areas much smaller than this", he grumbled to himself. Kyornik could hear everything, as their minds were connected. Oh chill out Atka you know he didn't mean anything by it said Kyornik as he pet Atka's back. Gon and the others ran off to the parking lot to teleport, while Kyornik stayed behind at the moat. "Hmmm, guess Gon got too caught up to hear my request about carrying my bag for me. Oh well." "Kyornik, activate your Pk Nature psi." "Why??" "Watch and see. After these events, I will explain to you what occured." *shrug* "Ok' Kyornik activated the psi causing golden crescent and spiraling diamond shaped Psibolts to appear around him. He then noticed something weird started to happen to his arm. The bolts started to coalesce near his wrist, and his friendship bracelet began to shine.

His arm then started to act on its own and waved the air. What he saw, was infinite darkness with what looked like a purple band of aurora inside along thepath of his hand wave. "Wh w w what is this?" He noticed his eyes didn't flash, so whatever it was it either wasn't psi related or just not dangerous. It was mesmerizingly beautiful inside. Even though it was nothing but inky blackness inside and a band of indigo aurora, it was sort of tranquil to look at. "You can store your bag in there." "The sudden boom of Atka's voice scared him a little." "What is this thing Atka?" "I will explain later, just toss your bag in and let's go." "You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to just answer my question without being so curt all the time." "In due time Kyornik, in due time." Kyornik grabbed his backpack and tossed it into the void. As it went in, it kind of just phazed into the space like a specter of some sort. Kyornik put his hand forward and pushed his hand within the void. It initially felt like it was going through water, then it just felt like cold space. He pulled his hand out and examined it. Everything seemed to be in order. "Deactivate the psi and we shall depart." Kyornik obeyed, and like that the void disappeared.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Podunk Park, Sunrise

"Hang on tight." The orca dove down to the bottom of the moat and raced forward. Time slowed down, whirring noises sounded and the water seemed to distort. Next thing Kyornik saw, was lillypad and paddling feet seeming to rapidly approach them. Atka surfaced with a spy hop and the ducks within the pond flew off quacking madly. Kyornik turned around to find evryone except Amanda and Aqua there in the middle of a park. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful and well kept the park was. He looked around at the flowerbeds the wide field, and the cloudy skies. "What a nice place." "Gon then informed everyone of the time of the show,as well as where they were. Apparently this place was called Podunk Park. "Gon the ran off to some shrines, while evryone talked among themselves. "Can we talk now?" asked Kyornik. "Yes, but over there, where it is a bit more private." "Ok. Um guys, me and Atka need to talk about some stuff, so I'll be right back we'll be over there. If you need me, just give me a shout." The "there" Kyornik was referring to, was a large Vermillion and white Pagoda in the middle of the pond. The pond was alot bigger than it looked, and had two bridges connecting the main walkways to it. The Pagoda itself was on its own island within the pond surrounded by hedges and a few blossiming sakura trees. There was intricate detail within the architecteure as well as two Lion dog Shisa statues on the porch of the first floor. As Kyornik looked up the floors, there were a pair of different statues on each level.

The second had bronze kois, the third had silver tigers, the fourth Ivory dancing cranes, the fifth had obsidian dragons, the sixth had jade snakes, the seventh had Saphire horses, and the final floor had golden phoenixes. When Atka and Kyornik got near the shore of the island, he heard a ding, so he concluded there was an elevator to the floors. The top floor probably had a magnificent view of Sunrise. He decide he'd ask Gon on the history behind the Tower once he finished with Atka. Little warbler flew about in the trees, and there was a nice breeze blowing too. "Ok, so down to business Atka. Spill!!" "The blob that now resides within your bracelet, is called a Shard of Event Horizon. It is quite literally a piece of a black hole that is imbued with psi. It can be used to store anything. "Anything? So like infinite storage space.??" "In a sense yes, but do not forget that it is a black hole, and so it can destroy things within it as well. Only objects imbued with powerful Psi can withstand its gravitatonal force and not be obliterated. "Kyornik activated his Pk Nature and opened up the event horizon to retreive his backpack. Why is my bag still in tact then? It's not imbued with psi?" "It was, when you activated your Pk Nature and touched it." "Only very powerful psi is able to open up an event horizon. Also, thing imbued with psi cannot last in their forever. The black hole devours the psi as sustinece and so eventually the psi imbued within the object will diminish and if not retreived will be destroyed by the gravitational force within.

"Ok, wait hold on. What's that?" Kyornik looked within the void and saw something blue glowing. He placed his hands within the void and activated Pk aura to bring the object towards him. He grabbed it and pulled it out of the void. It was a small book. It was tattered and looked like it could fal apart at any second, but was still strong and firm despite its appearance. It had a faded red cover and in golden letters had the title Psi Secrets. He turned the book to the back and saw a faded black and white picture of an old man with a bottle of whiskey in his hands pouring it inot a cup. Upon closer inspection, Kyornik noticed the cup was levitating off the table. Kyornik's eyes widened, as he realized the old man was the same old man from his dream. Kyornik opened the book and saw that on the first page, there was a passage about psi and a beloved woman named Maria. "Atka, what is this?" "I do not know. What was this doing within the Event Horizon?" "I'm not sure, I din't see it the first ime I opened it. What about my dream?" "What dream?" Kyorni shared the dream he had after being put into a coma by the Event Horizon. "Unfirtunately, this I am unfamiliar with. You will have to find and gather your answers from the Nurse." Oh yeah, what about this? Kyornik showed Atka the tattoo, and commented on it's new hue. "She zapped me with some type of ray and this happened." "Hmm, Atka smirked. I must meet this woman." "Why?! Is it something bad?! Am I gonna die?!!" 'Relax child, it is nothing harmful. I'm just surprized she can do that. I was going to do it you later." "WHAAAT????" "In due time." "Again with that?" "How about we just relax here for now?" "Sure, why not." Kyornik layed back under a Sakura and listened to the wind as it blew through the trees. It was a little chilly because he was wet, but nothing compared to the harsh winters in his hometown. He popped on his headphones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SSHBDwi24 and started to read the book. "Chapter 1, So you can use Psi"

Inventory
    Shard of Event Horizon x1
    Psi Secrets x1
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X4
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X2
    Mint leaf X4
    Last edited by coolminun; 16th January 2013 at 1:39 PM.

Aqua Way
    Winters, Ferdinand Courtyard

After collecting and storing her ticket from the king, everyone was gathered around the Courtyard with their animals. Aqua was attempting to shake Salt awake. Salt was reluctant to wake up, but she decided that she could go back to sleep once everyone had reached their new destination. Once everyone was ready to go, Amanda reviled that she was going to do something else first.

“Amanda, I’ll stay with you if you’d like.” Aqua offered.

Just like she thought, Amanda silently rejected her by walking away. Ignoring Amanda’s act of solitude, Aqua whispered into Salt’s ear before letting her run around the courtyard for a while.

Now that Amanda was gone and everyone else ready to teleport, Aqua took her place standing near the moat. Salt was on the ground, stretching her legs while trying not to nod off and fall asleep mid teleport. Gon had quickly shot into the sky while holding onto his bug net. The large waves from the moat would represent Kyornik teleporting away. Aqua didn’t turn her head in time to see Tekina and Diego teleport away but she had an idea of what it would have looked like. Before Gale was able to take off with her wolf, Aqua jumped after Salt who had jumped head first into the moat. Without causing a splash and creating a brilliant portal of light, Aqua jumped into the portal while holding the cat’s tail.

Vwoosh, sparkle, crash, meow, vwoop.

The portal now opened up in the courtyard, first spitting out Aqua then gently placing Salt on the ground next to her. The quick burst of air must have been Gale shooting off with her wolf. Aqua hoped that they didn’t notice her. Amanda must have been quite a distance away. Aqua hadn’t thought this far. She asked Salt for ideas but Salt didn’t reply since she doesn’t speak the human tongue. Instead, the cat jumped up and touched the mirror bangle and it became the Mystic Mirror (I got a name for her new weapon~). The mirror showed a picture of Amanda and an Arrow. A very direct hint but it still didn’t give Aqua a distance. Salt jumped back into Aqua’s bag and Aqua started forward, following the direction that the arrow tells her to travel. Hopefully she would find Amanda still somewhere in Winters. She made sure that her purple cloak concealed her hair and everything below her eyes. She even changed her dress and shoes so that they would match better with her cloak. She would try to pass for someone from Dalaam hoping that no one would question her Winters accent.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.

Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.

Equipped:

Purple Cloak: Aqua’s favourite piece of clothing that she was able to find in Winters. According to her aunt it’s a ceremonial cloak, however, Aqua refers to it as her Journey Cloak. The cloak was purchased at s local thrift store where Morgan looks for pieces to go with her costplay addiction. It is purple with a butterfly pattern that starts at the bottom and warps around half the back. The butterflies were added by her aunt so that it would be returned if it was ever lost.
    Casual Dress: Aqua’s black dress with the suspenders. Very age appropriate.
    Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle! Her hair is currently covered by a hood.
    Black shoes: Aqua’s round black shoes. They are help close with a single strap. So cute!
    Ice Rod (Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a snowflake hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Mystic Mirror (Bangle form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily stores as a silver bangle.

Inventory:

Kyornik Arrluk
    Podunk Park Pagoda

Kyornik sat under a sakura tree reading the mysterious book entitled Psi secrets, while Atka dozed off on the surface. He had just reached the third chapter, when he happened to lo look across the pond and saw his friends still walking amongst themselves. He glanced over at Tekina, and noticed that she looked a little sad and her mind seemed to be elsewhere. He wondered what might be occupying her thoughts so formidably. He'd been wondering for a while about that kiss he stole back in Winters and the flower he gave her while they were in Quetzal. He was starting to feel a little unsure about how she may have felt about him. They hadn't really talked since the time in Quetzal when they performed the show on the street. Maybe you're thinking about it too much. If anything, find out what's depressing her and try to comfort her. As he wondered to himself, a lone sakura petal fell onto the book at a particular word. The word was "variation". This chapter explained the different variations psi manifests in as well as how to crate more variations in psi. Hmm, a new variation. maybe I can apply this to Pk Thunder. "Focus your mind and set a range. This may sound corny, but use your imagination to create your capacity." Kyornik got up and gave it a try. He closed his eyes and let the psi go. Sparking psi bolts erupted on his palms, and sizzling blue electricity coursed around his fingers.

"Ok, here goes. Pk Thunder!" He snapped his fingers, and a lightning bolt hit the roof of the pagoda. Luckily, nothing seemed to happen to the pagoda. Ok, maybe the snap isn't what I need. I need a different aproach. Ok, set a distance. Kyornik focused on a lillypad that was about 2meters away from him. He then swung his arm sideways, and a brilliant bolt crashed down on the spot he designated sending a geyser of water erupting from the pond. "Yes!" several of the ducks flew off in fright. Kyornik then did it again. He swayed his arm to the right then left, and both times a bolt crashed in the exact same spot. All right!! I got this. One more time. This time, Kyornik swung his arm 3 times, Fist right, then left, then right once more. Each time, a bolt fell exactly 2 meters away from him, but the third swing caused something else to happen. The third swing cause 3 slightly larger bolts to fall crashing onto the spot with a thunderous boom, sizzling the air causing Kyornik's hair to stand on end. "Wow!!" Several of the koi in the pond jumped up and swam off, and the boom even woke up Atka.

All of his friends looked across the pond perplexed. "Sorry about that guys!!" Kyornik put the book away and decided that he'd wait for till everyone else was reay to go on. He climbed on Atka and took a nap on the orca's back.

Inventory
    Shard of Event Horizon x1
    Psi Secrets x1
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X4
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X2
    Mint leaf X4

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast