Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

OOC: Wow, the content of these last few posts was totally unexpected to me!
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Schwarzein Village, Winters

"ding!" came the triumphant cry of a Mr. Saturn with goggles on his head. Pilot Saturn stood there atop a pile of rubble with a screwdriver in his foot, holding his nose high. "fixed! now can sky runner mark two fly! call chosen ones i must. boing."

"Well, uh, glad we could help with it." This remark came from none other than the Fake Pork Trooper who had caused the Chosen Ones so much trouble yesterday. "I may not be the real Pork Trooper, but it's nice to know I can do something for once." A group of Pigmasks holding various tools or machine parts oinked and squealed behind him.

"Hey, do you think you can give us a ride in this thing real quick?" one of the lesser Pigmasks requested.

"Ooh!" another one shouted. "Me! Me! I wanna ride too!"

"Me three!" shouted a third while jumping up and down. About six or seven more Pigmasks joined in one after another, and soon after all fifteen or so had joined in.

"sorry so," Pilot Saturn replied, sounding unphazed by any of this. "can only be five. normally would be six but piggy guys too chubby for all ride."

"All right!" one of the Pigmasks said to another. "I called it first, so I'm goin'."

"And I called it second, so I'm goin' too!" shouted another.

"And I'm goin' three!" shouted the jumpy Pigmask who apparently called it third.

"That's not fair!" shouted one of the younger ones. "I may have called it seventh, but I'm the lightest of any of us. I'm not chubby like the rest of you! So I can count as half a Pigmask!"

This remark seemed to tick the other Pigmasks off, and soon a massive fight broke out among them. Pilot Saturn shook his head in shame as he watched, deciding instead to take another look on the newly renovated Skyrunner Mark II that the Pigmasks at least graciously helped to fix. But then something black caught his eye.

"is black cultist?" he asked the person. "but wearing blue jeans."

"Oh shut up," the teenage girl replied. In fact, it was Amanda. "Between my shirt, my makeup, and my lizard, I'm certainly black enough to be in the cult." Nearby, a Black Cultist who also happened to have dark skin shook his head in as much shame as Pilot Saturn had done.

"oh, is chosen one," Pilot Saturn replied. "is early, boing, as usual."

"Oh, I didn't come here for a ride," Amanda commented. "In fact, none of the Chosen Ones are. Their animal familiars are all teleporting them to Sunrise, to it appears your services are no longer needed, boing. I guess now your only option is to go back to Saturn Valley. Perhaps Dr. Andonuts can have a second look at it to make sure it won't malfunction again. But anyway, the reason why I'm really here... Sorry, but I can't tell you that. In fact, you'd best be thankful you're not coming with me..."

In fact, Amanda's destination was a lonely corner of Schwarzein village, where various translations of the word "black" were being sung by a black-clad girl who was slathering black paint on a wall. Visibly interested, Amanda watched her, while remaining hidden in a shadowy space between buildings. As she watched, she took out her wand, holding its devil-winged charm close to her lips.

"PK Hex," she whispered to it. And from the charm, a stream of dark gas wafted in Luvina's direction. After a few seconds of it hovering around her, her musings of dark adjectives became increasingly replaced by coughing sounds.

Amanda was pleased. "PK Fire, she continued. From the same source, five purple will-o-wisps emerged, making a circle around Luvina. They spun around her for a moment, and then all at once engulfed her, not burning her like normal fire would, but instead darkening her very being. Luvina sank to her knees, feeling drained and full of sorrow. It was around that time that Amanda finally energed from her hiding place.

"It's you..." Luvina said to her, though there was no emotion behind what she said. "Why have you come back to Schwarz Village?"

"Because I wanted to finish what I started," Amanda casually replied.

Meanwhile, someone else had made the short list of people who entered Schwarzein Village undetected. This time it was a girl in a purple cloak--perhaps one of those exotic enchanters from Dalaam or something. She had entered from the back end of Schwarzein Village, where normally only Luvina stood on patrol for intruders. However, this time all that seemed to be present was the place where the newly fixed Skyrunner Mark II sat, and a few Pigmasks in the background.

But then there was a flash. Far off to the right and behind some buildings, a black thunderbolt came crashing down. Nearby, Amanda stood safely away from where it struck. When it cleared, the purple-robed figure could see another girl, probably one of the Black Cultists, lying on the ground where the thunderbolt had struck.

"Is this how it's supposed to feel?" Amanda said to herself, sounding oddly dissatisfied. "Then again, I suppose this is why my favourite PSI technique is called PK Pain rather than PK De..."

Amanda suddenly turned around: she had heard the approaching purple-clad figure's footsteps. After scowling for a brief moment at the sight, she pointed her wand at the newcomer.

"Hmm, I don't suppose you're from the Cult of Purple over in Dalaam," Amanda said to her. "Either way, you know this is the Cult of Black, right? For some reason you look a little familiar... but nevertheless, the rule of Schwarz Village is that all intruders must be exterminated. PK Fir... wait." She paused, lowering her wand and instead stroking her chin. "You are familiar. I think. Right? Who are you?"

Behind her, Luvina lay motionless on the ground, burn marks about her from where her PK Thunder had hit, a stab wound in her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Podunk Park, Sunrise

As Gon gazed around in the area near the abandoned shrine, he wondered where Aqua and Kyornik were. He knew he saw both of them teleporting, so they must have been here somewhere, right? As Gon wondered this, he caught pieces of the conversation between Gale and Diego not too far away. Most notably the part where Diego's raven asked Diego if he was going to go on a date with Gale. When Gon heard that, his face turned almost as red as Diego's... though it was more a scarlet pink in his case. To hide this expression on his face from the two, he backed up into the entrance into the abandoned shrine...

Bad move. For the next thing he knew, Gon was engulfed in darkness. As soon as Gon realised what he had done, he began looking around frantically, his heart starting to pound inside his chest. What kind of freaky haunted house was this?

"I-I-I didn't mean to come in here!" Gon stammered to whichever eerie-voiced girl had told him to come in. "I-i-it was an a-a-accident! I-I-I just got embarrassed and..." He was interrupted by a giggle, which sounded eerie enough to send chills down his spine. And then...

"Watch out!" came a tiny, high-pitched voice Gon knew to be Aki. Turning around for like the millionth time, he could finally see the little dragonfly glowing in a corner near the ceiling. That corner contained lots of cobwebs, just like the abandoned shrine it typically was, but there was something else. A sign. Gon took a pace closer, squinting to read it.

"Pole...star...pre...school..." he read aloud. And then he shook his head. "Preschool? How does this make any..."

He was silenced by the giggle again. Nervously, he backed up... right into something big and fluffy. He turned around and there was the hugest teddy bear Gon had ever seen! The sight made Gon jump backward, trip on a piece of red ribbon, and fall on his back. As Gon lay there, catching his breath, he looked up and saw her. Just like his reaction to a similar sight two days ago, he felt his mouth fall open at what he saw.

Minutes later, Gon came running out of the shrine, not seeming the least bit scared. In fact, he was running after Gale and Diego and Tekina and Kyornik, waking the latter up from his nap with a show of PK Fireworks.

"HEEEY!" Gon called. "I found the spirit who's been haunting the shrine! But she's not an evil ghost at all!"

She drifted out after him, landing gracefully (and, thankfully, weightlessly) on his head. A cute little angelic girl, perhaps eight or even five or so, with red ribbons in her curly blond hair. Transparent wings of no interesting shape fluttered about behind her back, and a halo reminiscent of the one Hinawa had hovered over her head. She wore a pink dress with little poofy sleeves and a few modest frills on the side, tied with another ribbon in the back. And in her arms she held a teddy bear--a normal sized one, not the huge one Gon had for whatever reason encountered back in the shrine. The Do Not Enter sign had reappeared on the outside of the shrine, but the mysterious "Polestar Preschool" sign also now appeared above the entrance.

"Aha!" the girl chirped. Her voice no longer sounded eerie--in fact, it was pleasant and almost innocent in nature. "So here are the rest of the Chosen Ones! Well anyway, I'm sure you probably haven't heard of me, but my name is Paula. I'm one of the three Archangels. I heard you have already met Hinawa, right? In fact, I just had a talk with her, and in fact she was just talking about how wonderful you all are! And... aren't you missing someone? Wasn't there another girl with you? Well, hopefully she'll arrive soon, because I have something rather important to tell you all about PSI and about the Aurora Mysteria. But meanwhile..."

Paula took off once more, flying upward for a while, and then pointing at a sight far off in the distance. Above the tops of some Japanese maple trees, there stood a tall cone-shaped mountain with an icy cap at the top that extended into the clouds. Its slopes looked dark and slippery and overall practically impossible for much of anyone to climb.

"There is Mt. Itoi," Paula continued. "I don't really know much about that mountain, but I do know that the area is strictly off-limits to most people now because of numerous monster attacks there. And that the next music box piece you'll have to find is very certainly at the top of that mountain."

At the top of Mt. Itoi?! Gon thought, having just realised that Paula had been standing on Gon's head for the past minute or so--strange that he didn't feel anything. People have died trying to reach the top of that mountain due to all the blizzards and gusty winds there! And not to mention the monsters, now!

"I think there was a story I read once where a group of children climbed to the top of that mountain with the help of a giant robot," Paula mentioned, "and once at the top they had to sing a song to calm the monster that lived at the top of it. I don't really remember the details. And... hey, that book..."
    Paula had just noticed the old-looking book Kyornik was holding, and hovered over to him to get a closer look.
    "I remember this book. I think it was in the possession of my best friend's mother once, back when I was living. I don't remember what happened to it afterward... But I do remember looking at it once. And I think one of the things I want to talk to you about is in this book... may I see it for a moment? Well, maybe not yet, as your other party member has not yet arrived. But... wow, this time there are six of you? It must mean that whatever threat faces this world is much bigger than anything else that has threatened it before. I have a definite feeling that a force much more evil than the Starmen caused the Aurora Mysteria. Oh, and speaking of the Starmen, I can tell you all about them too! My friends and I managed to discover their secret hideout long ago, which happened to be beneath Stonehenge in Winters. I doubt it's still there though."

"And is that how you died?" Gon asked her.

"Hahahaha, no," Paula replied. "I could actually use PSI back then, and a couple of my friends could as well, so we actually were able to make it out of there alive! But yeah, when that other girl I can't remember the name of arrives, we can all gather around in my shrine if you'd like. I'm sorry if it seemed creepy... it was the only way I could prevent normal people from wandering in there all the time and messing up my toys. It should be much brighter in there now."

Paula was right, as Gon found out when he took a peek inside. Not only were there shelves with various toys on them like Gon thought would be typical of a little girl (many of them were torn-up teddy bears), but there was even one room that held a quaint little altar, with a bell hanging above and strings of prayer beads hanging around the perimeter of the room. It was this room that Paula had invited everyone to gather--to offer a prayer to something, was Gon's guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Your options here are pretty much open if you're not controlling Aqua. Continue conversing with each other, ask questions to Paula, explore the shrine, etc. Speaking of Aqua, it might be a good idea to have her arrive in Sunrise soon... like within the next two or three posts.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Aqua Way

The long walk had ended where the Chosen One’s journey in Winters had started. Schwarzein Village was quite far from the castle. How would the team have ever made that walk without Salt’s teleporting powers? Salt herself just mewled, staring at the black patches of fur that Aqua had painted on before they reached the Village. How much power did this cat really have? Teleporting long distances, using Ms. Mima’s Master Spark technique, her deadly oils that cause deadly allergies, and her cunning looks and gymnastic abilities. What could Aunt Morgan be hiding? The topic of the deadly cat had shifted her mind once she got into the village. She would have to find Amanda without being spotted by those Pigmasks or any Black Cultists who were still lurking around. Aqua’s looked down at the mirror and was surprised by what she could see. A map of Schwarzien was displayed on the screen. Green, red, white, blue, and black dots littered the reflective surface. She could tell what the green and red meant. Mr. Saturn and some of the Pigmasks fighting around him were green dots. A weird rabbit that hopped past Aqua with saber-like teeth hopped past her and was a red dot. She guessed that the white dots meant items since a white dot was in the place of the Skyrunner. The blue dots, however; flew around everywhere. Aqua couldn’t tell what they were. Everywhere she looked, all she was clear air. However, some of the blue dots would suddenly turn red and some weird enemy would run by Aqua. Whatever that black dot was, it eliminated another black dot. That dot is a better place than any to start. Aqua silently traveled the dark alleys ran across streets and lurked through empty back roads until she finally found the black dot. It was just beyond the corner of the Street. Whatever she would find, she hoped it wouldn’t be some type of crazy beast. She put her mirror away and started walking.

Click. Click. Click.

Aqua’s steps were louder that she thought. The black dot sure seemed to notice. She turned around, baring her fangs and wand at Aqua.

"Hmm, I don't suppose you're from the Cult of Purple over in Dalaam,"

“Cult of Purple?” Aqua turned her Dalaam accent on. It was really bad but slightly convincible. “I havve nevver heard of them.”

"Either way, you know this is the Cult of Black, right? For some reason you look a little familiar... but nevertheless, the rule of Schwarz Village is that all intruders must be exterminated. PK Fir... wait."
    Amanda stopped hissing, lowering her wand and instead stroking her chin.

“Wwhat seems to be the problem?”

"You are familiar. I think. Right? Who are you?"

Aqua smirked but from under her clock,but no one but the omniscient would know so it didn’t really matter.
    “You’re right, wwe do knoww each other.”
    Aqua pulled off the clock and threw it off, Salt teleporting it back into her bag. She also activated her mirror and set a Psi Counter.
    “Now why did you kill the Black Occultist Luvina?”

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.

Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.

Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

Casual Dress: Aqua’s black dress with the suspenders. Very age appropriate.
    Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle!
    Black shoes: Aqua’s round black shoes. They are closed by a single strap. So cute!
    Ice Rod (Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a snowflake hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Mystic Mirror (Bangle form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily stores as a silver bangle.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It has a very small sprout.
    x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
    Lunch box: It contains a tea bag. What a very simple drink
    School bag: Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
    Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.

Kyornik Arrluk
    Podunk Park Pond, Sunrise

*Bang* *Bang* SCHPASSS*!!!
    Kyornik woke up off Atka from the popping bangs of Gon's Pk Fireworks. "What's going on?" He had Atka swim him to the other side of the pond where the others were. Gon then told all of them about the spirit living in the shrine, when all of a sudden she flew out and landed on Gon's head. She was a little girl, with blond hair and ribbons very reminiscent of those of the Mr. Saturns. She introduced herself as Paula and showed them into the shrine. The place looked like the room of a child. Teddy bears and stuffed animals everywhere as well as plethora of toys and hair ribbons. After conversing with the group more, she noticed Kyornik's book and flew over to him. "Oooh, I've seen that book before. I'll explain more about it to you when the last chosen one arrives. She told them about what awaited them at the top of Mt. Itoi and how her and her friends found the secret base of the starmen in the past, but that area may not exist anymore.

Kyornik explored the shrine a bit more and found pictures. There were some of Mr. Saturns some older individuals who Kyornik assumed were Paula's parents as well as a lot of young children. Behind that photo, was a photo of Paula playing piggy back with a older man. The man had a wide grin with a wide mustache. He wore a Black hat, dark shades, and a Tropical shirt and pants with flowers. He looked like he was some sort of gangster, and upon further inspection there appeared to be a sign in that Background that said "Burglin Park". Cue musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1HEmAxePWM Right next to the rosaries and prayer beads near the photos, was a lone red and blue baseball cap. "Wait a minute! You're one of them aren't you?!" Paula flew towards him. "This hat, I've seen it before. Back in Saturn Valley at Dr. Saturn's house and Dr. Andonuts' house. Great Pop pops. This belongs to Ness, and you are the girl that saved the world with him."

She looked at him with her big eyes and giggled. "So you met with Jeff's dad, Tell him I say hi when you see him again. But yeah, I am that girl." "Wow, it's an honor to meet one of the origianl chosen ones. Umm, What's up with your appearance though? In the picture you looked older. Like you were at least umm, I don't know, 11?" Yeah, most of my most treasured memories were here at this school. Maybe that's why when i died i took on this form as an archangel." "Can you tell me about the starmen and when you faced them?" "Sure Kyornik. The Starmen are a race of metallic aliens. They come in many different forms and have very powerful psi attacks as well as utilize laser beams. Depending on the starman you face, their strength can be outrageous. But, I'm confident that you guys will be able to pul through and handle them." "From your past dealings with them, do you know what they want or are after. There have been a lot of disappearences lately as well as all of these monsters appearing." "Well, when I dealt with them, they did abduct people but I'm not entirely sure why, and as for this time around I have no idea. All I can say is that be wary of them and don't try to take them on alone

"Ok, thanks for the advice Paula." she giggled "You're very welcome. After I've discussed what I must with your friends, I'll show you a little something on PK Freeze. I'm a Pk Fire and Freeze master", she said while shining brilliant flames and snowy ice crystals from her finger tips with a big smile." "Cool!!" He replied while sparking his cerulean psi bolts on his left fist.

Inventory
    Shard of Event Horizon x1
    Psi Secrets x1
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X4
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X2
    Mint leaf X4
    Metal baseball bat (Electrically charged)
    Last edited by coolminun; 20th January 2013 at 8:22 PM.

Max Lost
    Fort Yokai Ruins, Winters

“Max that was a horrible effort you put up against that girl,” a voice from the shadows screeched. “You very easily could have killed her!”
    “Let me remind you that she had a super powered cat and the ability to counter my attacks! Of all the Psi powered freaks I’ve come toe to toe with, she’s the only one I’ve seen using a counter.” Max calmly replied. He’d met people who could create shield but counters were new.
    “Well. We just have to increase your power.” The voice from behind the darkness spoke after a few minutes.
    “Are you saying-“

A giant demonic cat lunged out of the darkness. It was purple with a long forked tail and a red soul gem engraved in its forehead. A fiery pattern decorated its fur, it even seemed to move. At the moment, the fire looked as if it was jumping off of its fur in rage. Max jumped back a bit and was ready to duel. Fighting his master would be difficult since she’s a demonic cat who stole children and gave them psychic powers. However, they all died. Max luckily survived and has been with her for as long as he could remember.

“If you die here, there was never any point in taking you over your sibling!”
    “Can you stop bringing her up and start fighting already?”

Max was challenged by Nekomata!

Nekomata hides in the shadows.
    Max uses Psi Aura!
    The dim light bulb starts shaking.
    Nekomata pounces from the darkness!
    Max takes xx damage!
    Nekomata is hit by a direct ray of light!
    Nekomata takes x damage!
    Max uses Psi Freeze!
    Nekomata takes xx damage!
    Nekomata starts chanting words in demon tongue.
    Max is paralyzed with fear!
    Nekomata: Meow meow meow meow meow meow!
    Max is suddenly wearing a dress!
    Max: Wh-what did you do!?
    Nekomata: Humiliate you!
    Max charges forward with Psi Aura and punches Bakeneko!
    Nekomata takes xxx damage!
    Nekomata hides in the shadows.
    Something clicks inside Max…
    Max hides in the shadows…?
    Nekomata: What is that fool thinking?
    Nekomata slashes Max!
    Max fades into nothing!
    Max jumps out from behind and throws Bakeneko into the light!
    Nekomata takes xx damage.
    Nekomata: How can he even push me?
    Nekomata goes into a trance.
    Max jumps out of the darkness before Nekomata could fully analyze him.
    Nekomata: Have you been holding back on me?
    Max: More like I’ve finally become your equal!
    Max uses Psi Demon!
    An inverted pentacle forms around Max!

Morgan Way
    Academy Town, Winters

Morgan put her tea cup down and looked at the walls around her. Demonic magic was at work. Strange. It isn’t Aqua. Rose would never touch magic again. Her husband would never be gifted enough to even fathom the powers of magic. This must be... Morgan quickly threw her black robe on around her shoulders and stepped outside.

“Peppercorn, let’s get going.” She called out for her cat
    “You also felt that Black Magic?” He purred, pulling away from the other cats that he was conversing with.
    “This is that lead that we have been waiting for. We might finally find the boy.” Morgan’s voice was completely serious. Finding the nephew that she lost would definitely fix her relationship with her sister.
    “But that also means that we’ll be seeing my mother.” Peppercorn was at all that supportive.
    “Your mother was one of my worst ideas. Summoning her was something I never should have tried.”

FLASHBACK
    Morgan and Rose Way
    Toto, Summers

Morgan, now sporting blond hair in two long pigtails was standing in the attic with her sister, Rose. Rose had all of Aqua’s features, but more mature with a pixie cut. She wore a pink sweater and a maxi skirt. She was almost always wearing a maxi. The two of them stood by a large book with detailed illustrations and small text.

“Now, Morgan, you’re sure that the Nekomata’s weakness is ginseng sake, right?”
    “Yeah, yeah, the book said it depletes her energy.”
    “I don’t know. I feel like sake would make something of Japanese origin stronger.”
    “I’m pretty sure that if we gave our cats alcohol, they would die. The Nekomata was originally a cat anyways.”
    “Fine. You better be right. Now start reciting the spell.”

Morgan picked up the book and read a copulate. Suddenly, wind spiraled in the room, circling the inverted pentacle on the ground. The fire from the candles were suddenly caught by the wind and created a vortex of fire. On Rose’s command, Morgan tossed a lock of black cat hair that was tied to a bell into the fire. The fire vortex became a long strand of fire that rushed into the center of the circle that it was trapped in. After the fire vanished a small, fork tailed purple cat was left.

“Rose throw it!” Morgan shouted
    “Alright!” Morgan tossed the bottle at the cat. The cat took the impact of the shattering glass and the alcohol that splashed on her fur.
    “Sake…I love sake!” The cat mewled
    “Huh?” Rose and Morgan said at the same time.
    “This will make me so much more powerful!” She started licking the sake.

Nekomata was suddenly much more frightening. In one lick, she became much larger and her fur danced as if it was real fire. She could easily swallow one of the girls. Instead, she ran out the door and down the stairs. Rose and Morgan followed behind, this time holding assortments of different potions. The cat; however, was already in the children’s room and was picking up a little boy. He was silent and limp; she clearly put him in a trance. Nekomata was also about to go for Aqua, but Rose chucked a potion across the hall and it hit the cat. Nekomata cringed in pain and decided to leave with just the boy. She was gone in a quick lick of fire. Rose scooped up her crying daughter and look around. Her son was gone and the room was trashed. The door was against the wall and a large scorch mark was burnt into the carpet. Morgan rushed to the book and met her sister in the hallway. Both of them walked into Rose’s bedroom and set Aqua down on the bed. She was still crying.

Rose was speechless “Morgan, what just happened?”
    “I…I messed up…” Morgan replied, looking up from the book.
    “You didn’t mess up,” Rose was infuriated. “You lost my son!”
    “This wasn’t supposed to happen!” Morgan cried. Rose pulled the book away from her sister and read it.
    “Morgan, it says Holy Sake! We used regular sake!” Rose looked at her sister judgmentally.
    “We’ll just summon her agai-“ Morgan was cut off.
    “We’ve made her too powerful!” Rose was now hysterical. She was sobbing and soon she would have to explain to her husband that she lost her son in a demon fight. “Morgan, what do I tell my Husband?”
    “I’ll track the demon and be sure to bring Max back.” She picked up the book and made her way out of her room.
    “Where are you taking that?” Rose shouted at her sister.
    “Demons won’t attack you as long as you don’t use your powers and don’t touch this book. I’m keeping this in my room and I’ll be sure to take off tomorrow morning.” Morgan walked by the children’s room and noticed something. A black and white Nekomata kitten was rolling on the ground near the scorch mark. Morgan picked up the cat and walked into her room with it. “Salt n’ Pepper, you’ll be sure to lead me to your mother.”

Morgan Way and Max Lost
    Fort Yokai Ruins, Winters.

Dark aura spewed out of the magic circle and entered the host’s body. Max was absorbing the demonic energy from another world and was slowly becoming a demon himself. Giant ram horns sprouted out of his head and his hands turned into claws.

“So you’ve finally become something of worth!” Nekomata circled Max, watching him transform. She noticed that a black tail with a spade tip had grown from his back, and his ears were long and pointed.

Morgan kicked the door down and entered the room with Peppercorn. She wasn’t going to lose to this monster again. Nekomata turned to attack the intruders but instead found a purple arrow with a butterfly wings instead of feathers protruding through her head.

“NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”
    “Die you beast!” Morgan fired another arrow from the long bow that she had conjured. Nekobata was on the floor now, mewling in pain. She eyed Morgan then the cat to her side.

“Chi-Chibinekomata? Where is your tail?”
    “So that’s what you named your kitten that you left behind?”
    “What did you do to her? Where is her tail?”
    “I split your baby into two separate cats.”
    “I better split your soul in t-“ Nekomata couldn’t finish her threat. She was engulfed in fire and blew up.
    “She was always so annoying.” Max looked at the giant mark on the floor. He turned his gaze to Morgan. “Who are you?”
    “I should ask you that.” Morgan pointed her bow at Max. “You’re not in any demon book I’ve seen.”
    “Me? I guess I don’t have a name since I was just reborn. But my human name… what was it?”
    “Wait, you’re a half breed?” Peppercorn looked at Max
    “What was my name?”
    “Morgan, could that be him? There is no one else here so how else would you sense your family’s power?”
    “Peppercorn, teleport us out of here. Holy Arrows dipped in Holy Sake won’t work on a something like him.” Morgan turned to leave, Peppercorn turned around and ran into Morgan, teleporting them away.
    “WHO AM I?” Max shouted in rage, causing an explosion the destroyed the remains of the castle. His demon form deactivated and he passed out.

Psi Powers:

Psi Aura: Max has the ability to move object with telekinetic powers.

Psi Freeze: Moisture in the air is transformed into snow or ice shards that Max has full control over.

Psi Demon: Feeding on the Psi of people around him, Max transforms into a demon. He becomes physically stronger and has the power to throw fire balls. In this form, he grows a tail, ram horns, claws, and pointed ears

Equipped:

Black Button Up: A regular black button up shirt.
    Red Tie: A regular red silk tie.
    Neat Hair: Max’s hair is neatly combed to the side.
    Black Boots: Short black boots with a large heel.

Inventory:

???

Kyornik Arrluk
    Podunk Park, Polestar Preschool shrine

Kyornik looked around and around through the myriad of stuffed animals that lined the walls and shelves of Paula's shrine. He then started to think about the two archangels and wondered if they were forever burdened with living on earth. I mean they died already, yet here they are. Paula apparently still had her powers and Hinawa was granted the ability to give powers. I mean I always thought that once you died, you passed on and that was it. As a scientist, a lot of this doesn't make any sense, but then again psi defies the laws of physics and life, so why not. Kyornik sat near one of the big red teddy bears in the corner and thought deeply. This was the first time he really thought about what he was doing and his role as a chosen one. He knew the aurora is what gave him his powers, but then he wondered about the Magypsies and Lucas. How did they have psi, and what triggers it to awaken in only certain people?

More importantly, what was the evil force that threatened the world in Paula's time and what exactly were they up against now? He still had no idea who the enemy was, nor a face except the starmen. But even with the starmen, there motives were still unknown. He then looked around and realized Aqua and Bianca had still not arrived. "What could be taking Aqua so long? I mean Amanda is a mystery that I have no intention of even trying to solve, but Aqua is usually very punctual. Sensing his deep thought, Paula flew over to him. "You're quite the curious one Kyornik." "Huh, can you read my thoughts or something??" "Yes I can, but I'm not doing that. It doesn't take a genius or a psi gifted individual to realize that something is on your mind. So, talk to me. What's on your mind?" Kyornik told her, and she decided to regale him with her adventures with Ness and the others.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Unknown area
    Blake Ragersworth

Blake stumbled into the room with the little Asian looking girl, but couldn't hear her for some reason. He was trying to speak to her, but he was grabbed from behind and dragged into a room where a metallic door suddenly opened up and shut tightly.He was dropped to the floor, but rose to his feet quickly. He looked around, and saw nothing but mist. The room was freezing, quite literally. he looked around and saw ice crystal growing from the floors and the mist seemed to envelope him. He tried to find his way back toward the the door, but he was stopped cold in his tracks by a large stalked red eyeball suddenly appearing out of the mist. He then heard whatever the creature was make a very loud screech and it muttered in some sort of alien language. Two long magenta tentacles with Turquoise spots running down them accompanied the eye and another stalked eye emerged from the mist. The alien muttering began to increase and soon he could see yet another eye in between the first two, but glowing.

The creature slowly made its way out of the mist and revealed flashing white grin with a toothy smile and a body composed of nothing but m magenta tentacles spotted with Turquoise. "What in the world is this???!!!" This was nothing Blake had faced before. Every other enemy the starmen made him face were at least from earth. A really big sea gull and an angry outdated cell phone. Whatever the hell this was, it was strange and by the looks of it really hungry. It began to flash some blue energy around one of its arms and launched the arm at Blake. Blake narrowly escaped the hit, and where the tentacle made contact, a barrage of ice crystals erupted.That s*** was close. I would've been frozen instantly if I'd been hit with that arm. "Pk aura!" Blakes hair swayed as his powerful telekinetic psi erupted in psi bolts across his outstretched palm. The monster was sent flying backward and disappeared into the mist. From the mist, a fireball shot forward scorching Blake. AAAAAGHHH!!! The monster then launched another icy tentacle. Blake was struck on his left knee, and the ice crystals erupted freezing his leg and causing excrutiating pain. He fell over clutching frozen leg. The monster then hopped onto him gripping his body with its many tentacles while gnashing it's jaws at his face. Purple drool trailed from it's maw dripping on Blake's face as he struggled to keep it from eating him. "Get offa me!!" His eyes flashed blue for a moment, then he held the monster back. "Pk aura!!" His psibolts surrounded the creature, and it was sent careening into the ceiling of the room screeching in pain from the impact. "Yaaah!!" Blake punched his leg, shattering the ice around it. His leg was already numb, and frostbite was already spreading. The creature was not done yet though. It was determined to get its meal. It hurled another fireball at Blake. "Pk aura!!" Blake reached out and telekinetically grabbed his surfboard to block the attack. The impact sent him flying towards the doors, and the flames spread around the room. Blake wouldn't give up and attacked. "Pk Surfin'!!" His palms glowed with swirling energy as spirals and psi bolts created a a raging wave. Thw wave outed the flames and he surfed onto it smashing the hungry monster.

The monster then released a freezing gust that quickly froze his watery attack and he fell off of his surfboard onto the floor. It then grabbed him and squeezed tightly. AAAGH!!! To make sure the prey didn't escape this time, it looked Blake deep in the eyes and released a sinister energy that encased Blake in an opaque crystalline substance. Blake now couldn't move at all, and the monster brought him closer and closer to its mouth ready to eat.
    Last edited by coolminun; 7th February 2013 at 3:46 AM.

Diego Vendrix
    Podunk Park, Sunrise

Diego wondered where Aqua and Kyornik were. He knew he saw both of them teleporting, so they must have been here somewhere, right? His blush faded away as he awaited to her an answer from Gale. While he waited, he saw Gon walk into the shrine.

"Gon!" Diego shouted as he wondered what happened to his friend. Diego began to worry. Was there some srt of evil spirit? He wasn't sure. However, when he saw Gon come out, he felt relieved.

"HEEEY!" Gon called. "I found the spirit who's been haunting the shrine! But she's not an evil ghost at all!"

She drifted out after him, landing gracefully (and, thankfully, weightlessly) on his head. A cute little angelic girl, perhaps eight or even five or so, with red ribbons in her curly blond hair. Transparent wings of no interesting shape fluttered about behind her back, and a halo reminiscent of the one Hinawa had hovered over her head. She wore a pink dress with little poofy sleeves and a few modest frills on the side, tied with another ribbon in the back. And in her arms she held a teddy bear--a normal sized one, not the huge one Gon had for whatever reason encountered back in the shrine. The Do Not Enter sign had reappeared on the outside of the shrine, but the mysterious "Polestar Preschool" sign also now appeared above the entrance.

Diego's eyes widened. She looked so familiar. He remembered seeing her aLongside a blong boy with glasses, a boy in a gi and ponytail and the boy with the red cap. He wanted to ask her about the Andronauts.

"Aha!" the girl chirped. Her voice no longer sounded eerie--in fact, it was pleasant and almost innocent in nature. "So here are the rest of the Chosen Ones! Well anyway, I'm sure you probably haven't heard of me, but my name is Paula. I'm one of the three Archangels. I heard you have already met Hinawa, right? In fact, I just had a talk with her, and in fact she was just talking about how wonderful you all are! And... aren't you missing someone? Wasn't there another girl with you? Well, hopefully she'll arrive soon, because I have something rather important to tell you all about PSI and about the Aurora Mysteria. But meanwhile..."

Paula took off once more, flying upward for a while, and then pointing at a sight far off in the distance. Above the tops of some Japanese maple trees, there stood a tall cone-shaped mountain with an icy cap at the top that extended into the clouds. Its slopes looked dark and slippery and overall practically impossible for much of anyone to climb.

"There is Mt. Itoi," Paula continued. "I don't really know much about that mountain, but I do know that the area is strictly off-limits to most people now because of numerous monster attacks there. And that the next music box piece you'll have to find is very certainly at the top of that mountain."

Diego sighed as he realized that they would need to scale the large and frosty-looking mountain. He then turned to see Paula continued to talk so he listened.

"I think there was a story I read once where a group of children climbed to the top of that mountain with the help of a giant robot," Paula mentioned, "and once at the top they had to sing a song to calm the monster that lived at the top of it. I don't really remember the details. And... hey, that book..."

Paula had just noticed the old-looking book Kyornik was holding, and hovered over to him to get a closer look

"I remember this book. I think it was in the possession of my best friend's mother once, back when I was living. I don't remember what happened to it afterward... But I do remember looking at it once. And I think one of the things I want to talk to you about is in this book... may I see it for a moment? Well, maybe not yet, as your other party member has not yet arrived. But... wow, this time there are six of you? It must mean that whatever threat faces this world is much bigger than anything else that has threatened it before. I have a definite feeling that a force much more evil than the Starmen caused the Aurora Mysteria. Oh, and speaking of the Starmen, I can tell you all about them too! My friends and I managed to discover their secret hideout long ago, which happened to be beneath Stonehenge in Winters. I doubt it's still there though."

Diego then heard Gon ask her if that is how she died.

"Hahahaha, no," Paula replied. "I could actually use PSI back then, and a couple of my friends could as well, so we actually were able to make it out of there alive! But yeah, when that other girl I can't remember the name of arrives, we can all gather around in my shrine if you'd like. I'm sorry if it seemed creepy... it was the only way I could prevent normal people from wandering in there all the time and messing up my toys. It should be much brighter in there now."

Diego looked inside along with Gon. Not only were there shelves with various toys on them like Gon thought would be typical of a little girl (many of them were torn-up teddy bears), but there was even one room that held a quaint little altar, with a bell hanging above and strings of prayer beads hanging around the perimeter of the room. Diego wondered what was the purpose of prayer. Who were they pray for? Her and her friends? What could have they been facing?

"Paula... I remember seeing you in a picture. Along with three boys. I saw the picture at the lab of Dr. Andonauts. He implied one of them, the blond one with glasses was his son. What happened there?" Diego asked her. He looked to Mt. Itoi and he wondered what what is about the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork Dormis Inducer I
    -1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos filled with tea
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -2x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music,)

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Unknown Area
    Blake Ragersworth

Blake lay helpless in the clutches of the space monster about to be devoured. It's alien chanting becoming an uproar as it anticipated biting into it's diamondized meal. Maybe the crystals added some extra flavor to the meat. Blake felt the teeth of the creature grip into his arm, and he screeched in agony. He tried everything he could to break out of his crystal prison. His psi had abandoned him, and so was his ability to move his appendages. When he thought all was lost, he heard a strange noise. A kind of bleeping and blorping sounded. The alien seemed to be conversing with something, and soon found the rasping maw free from his arm. The creature was humming in delight, as it crunched on something else. Blake found himself being lifted and taken out of the cold room and into an unknown room.

He could barely see through his crystal prison, but what he saw, was the starmen putting him on a metal bed under a machine. The machine warmed up and a green light emerged from several light bulbs attached to it. The light started to break down his crystal bonds and heal his burns and outstretched gangrene. The bite in his arm was also starting to heal, and when they were done, he felt 100% better. He was starting to get off of the machine, when suddenly, big thick metallic straps jutted from the floor and strapped him to the bed. "Hey, what the big idea?!!" The starmen looked at him then touched a button on the healing machine. A very large screen lowered itself from the ceiling of the room showing the best HD graphics of all time. I mean wow, it looked as if the contents of the screen where right in your face about to grab you.

What was on the screen, was a bit peculiar. He saw a little boy wearing what looked like pajamas running for dear life in a forest of some type. He heard loud bangs and whatever it was that was filming this turned toward the bangs to find 5 other people there. What this was, amazed him. There were rays of flames surrounding a monstrous plant, freezing winds blown about crippling the plant and some guy hacking the the plant to bit with what looked like a saw of some sort. The starmen placed a helmet on his head that sprouted metallic arms. It strapped itself to his head and folded two of the metallic limbs into rings. In the center if the rings, a clear lens appeared and they were strapped over Blake's eyes. On both the top and bottom parts of the rings, two hook like clamps jutted out gripping his eyes, so he would not be able to close them. The helmet also gripped around his face so he could not move his head.

He struggled and struggled, but the device had him securely strapped down. He tried using psi also, but was met with a painful electric shock from the helmet. He wasn't going anywhere, and it looks like he was going to be forced to watch this. I really hope this isn't some boring snooze fest. What he saw where these psychic powered people battling a large plant with hordes of flies attacking them. "Pk aura!!" He saw the plant launch some sharp leaves at this one individual and send them back with a telekinetic attack. the camera zoomed in on the face. "Wait, what?? Kyornik??!!!"

OOC: Sorry for the... wow, has it been almost a month since I posted? Well then... Anyway, you won't believe the typos I almost made here. I almost typed "Goon" instead of "Gon" and "blank lizard" instead of "black lizard". XD

IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda was quite surprised. Clearly this mystery woman was more than the average visitor from Dalaam. Sure, her question seemed natural enough, as any person who had witnessed her killing Luvina would have wanted to know why in the world someone would have done such a horrible thing. The peculiar thing about it, though, was the way she said it. She didn't sound like the average passerby. Rather than sounding shocked or frightened, she sounded oddly serious--exasperated, even. Even more peculiar...

"You know," Amanda replied, "I'm surprised that a foreign visitor like you would know who Luvina is. Heck, I'm originally from Summers and I never heard of her before I got here. Anyway, as for why I killed her..." and here she sighed and bowed her head, "...I am into all sorts of dark and evil things, which is why I am so fondly interested in the Cult of Black in the first place. So, I merely wanted to know what it was like. You know, how it feels to kill someone. And to be honest, I regret it. Deeply. It just doesn't feel good at all. And it's irreversible too, and society considers it perhaps the worst possible crime. I shall never kill anyone again."

Another sigh, accompanied by a frown across her nearly black lips. But it wasn't long before that frown turned right upside-down, into Amanda's usual sinister grin. "I would've been much more satisfied had I just kept on torturing her, as I did last time. I learned my lesson. Death removes pain. How could I have been so foolish? Well then, I suppose Luvina deserves a nice funeral with lots of black roses once this is all over. But, as crazy as it may sound, I have a world to save first." She clapped her hands together twice. "Toccata!"

Responsing to her almost musical call, Amanda's pet black lizard shimmied up her arm and perched on her shoulder, flicking his forked tongue across her chin. Then he spiraled around her neck, going faster and faster until he was a black blur. Amanda smirked.
    "Toodle-oo!"
    As the lizard named Toccata spiraled upwards over her head, Amanda pressed her hands together and raised them up. She rose a couple of feet into the air, and then both of them vanished.

((Yes, Toccata knows Teleport Beta, which allows the user to do a "tornado teleport" which occurs in a spiral, rather than requiring a running start like a normal teleport. Toccata is special, and we'll see why later on in this RPG.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Podunk Park, Sunrise

Naturally, a lot of the Chosen Ones had questions for Paula while they waited for Aqua and Amanda to arrive. First, Kyornik had noticed some of the pictures in her shrine, and also asked about the Starmen. Paula told him about them being metallic space aliens who can shoot laser beams, but didn't want to mention much until the two girls had arrived. Then both he and Diego had noticed that she was familiar, that they had seen a picture of her back in Dr. Andonuts' lab. As Gon looked at her more carefully, he noticed the resemblance as well. Perhaps he was just so preoccupied with the fact that she was another archangel that he had failed to notice such a thing. Well, he was certainly no Sherlock Holmes, then.

"Oh yes, you probably noticed that back in Dr. Andonuts' lab, didn't you? I seem to remember him having that picture of me and my best friends. But it was more than just a friendship." And here she looked up at the prayer beads. "We were part of something much more dark and devastating than we thought. Especially true of Ness, the boy in the red cap. Poor Ness had been through so much back then--I'm proud of him, but also a bit sorry for him sometimes. You see..."

She took a glance at Diego, who had specifically asked her about what sort of adventure she and her friends had embarked on way back when. For a second she seemed conflicted, nervous, maybe even afraid.

"...Long ago, before the world was reborn... Skeherarazaday-whatsherface told you that story, I hear..." She sighed, sinking into the lap of the giant teddy bear in the corner of the room. "Well, back then, we were blasting away enemies with our PSI and other skills, just like you. We were traveling the world and trying to gather power, just like you. We were leaving the everyday woes of our world behind to face up to a much greater deed, just like you. After all, they say that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

"Wait..." Gon began, raising a tentative finger to that remark. "So we're repeating something that happened long ago? What did we not learn fro... oh, I know." It all came back to him as he remembered something Scheherazade said in her telling of her story. "The previous world was destroyed by humanity's own evils, right? And you and your three friends were on a quest much like ours, right? So that means our quest is a... a..." He glanced at Paula. "What were the Starmen up to back then?"

Paula raised her eyebrows, surprised at Gon's sudden change of subject. "Uh... well, you know, typical space alien stuff. I think they wanted to dominate humanity or something..."

Paula's ensuing nervous glances around the room met the stern gazes from the chosen ones. Sighing, she bowed her head and slumped in her seat, looking as limp as the ragdoll lying on the floor nearby.

"You know, I was never a good liar," she admitted. "Back then they were under control of something. Something really evil. It wasn't even a person or other being. It was like... an entity. Like an intangible one. It... It has a name, but they say that saying the name of something gives it power, so I won't say it here. But... anyway, it was also controlling literally everything in the world, to the point where literally everything was trying to kill us. Just like what's happening now, pretty much. So it makes me fear that now this entity might be... back... No! I can't say that! I'll jinx it if I do!"

Speaking of jinx, at that moment Amanda spiraled into the room out of thin air, Toccata the black lizard landing neatly atop her curly-haired head.
    "Toccata here says you mentioned a jinx," she mused, her voice low and raspy and snakelike as usual. "You know, jinxes are my specialty. Oh, sorry, did I miss anything?"

"Well, you missed breakfast, by the looks of things," Paula chimed, feeling suddenly bouncy in her teddy-bear seat. "Your favourite thing is pain, right? Isn't that also the French word for bread? Sorry, I don't have any bread."

Had she not known that angels couldn't feel pain, Amanda would have whipped out her wand then and there and used PK Pain on Paula. But since she did, she resorted to a glare instead.

The minutes rolled by, and eventually there came a time when Paula rose from the lap of the giant teddy bear and flew over to her little bell shrine, standing beneath the towering brass bell. With a serenity unusual for a girl her age, she spread her arms wide and nodded to the chosen ones before her.

"Now that you're all here, the time has come for me to show you the real purpose of my calling you here. Back when I was on my journey with my friends... no, all my life... one thing has been very important to me: prayer. All my life I have realised that when people gather together and pray from the bottom of their hearts, it has the power to dispel even the darkest of all evil. Only problem is, most people, I hate to say, have hearts that aren't deep enough to pray that hard. Thus we must dig into our hearts and make them deeper, so that we may be better able to banish all negative forces that threaten us and all we stand for. I also know that there is a link between the heart and the mind, and that the mind can influence the heart. I learned in school that our brain controls our heartbeat. And the brain also houses our memories. A prayer is much more effective when we have a memory of the thing we are praying for. So in conclusion..."

She flew upward into the bell, so that her voice had a slight echo to it when she spoke--not that it didn't already.
    "...What I want you all to do now is make that connection between your mind and heart. Try to recall a memory. Not just any memory. Only the very best one you can think of. Search your mind... and your heart. Recall a time when you felt your heart truly glow, brighter than it ever has before. A memory from the past... or even a time when you knew in your heart the clarity of your path. Focus on it. Live in it. Feel what you felt when last you experienced this. Focus... live... feel..."

Paula's voice drifted away, a fleeting echo across the space... But it was not empty. Gon knew. As the memory of what Paula said flew away like a bird in the wind, Gon looked down and around at the sunny scenery before him. They were just a bunch of tall buildings and fancy electronic signs, as Gon knew his ten-year-old self was thinking then, but now he would give anything to experience that moment again. Him walking alongside his little sister Ari along the streets of Robot City, anticipating their arrival in the little park past the marketplace...

Hmm, something was wrong. His parents weren't there. When was a time he was so happy to be with them, and the whole family? He remembered the night the whole family gathered in the backyard of their new house in Discovery to watch the Aurora Mysteria. That was a time when his heart truly felt warm inside... but it didn't seem that special to him now, as he remembered the evil forces those rainbow-coloured lights brought forth. And now his heart sank, and he knew he had to think of something else.

Don't worry about it being the best memory ever, Paula's voice echoed in his mind. As long as it's really good, it'll do.

But now I can't... gah, now those memories just aren't feeling special to me,
    Gon thought, not even realising how scrunched-up his eyebrows were or how closed his eyes were now. All this thinking is making my head hurt--odd, considering my head hardly ever hurts.

Just then, Gon heard the sound of a baby cooing. Not obnoxiously crying or anything. Cooing like a baby dove rather than a baby person. But the instant he heard it, he knew what it was coming from. And better yet, he was holding the source. And laughing... a cute little laugh that could only come from the most jubilant of toddlers. Everything around him was a haze--he thought he saw his parents there, but couldn't remember what they looked like or anything. He remembered how years later his father had told him about how happy Gon seemed to be when he got to hold baby Ari, that he thought he did a good job of holding a baby for a two-year-old. His father had also told him about how little Gon had kept saying "happy" and "good life" when his mother was asking him how he felt about Ari.

Every time Dad told Gon this story about him and baby Ari, Gon had felt embarrassed. But as he looked back on it now, he felt quite the opposite of it.
    Gosh, I wish I could recall exactly what happened... Though I guess that'd be really impressive if I still remembered stuff from when I was a toddler.
    He tried as best he could to picture baby Ari in his mind, but just couldn't picture her face or anything. The actual memory was as vague as vague could be.
    But to think, that I would have cared about Ari that much when I was still very young... And to think, of how much I truly miss her even after we grew more separate from each other... She must've really been the best thing that ever happened to me, if she appears in every other happy memory I can think of. Well, I can think of other happy ones, like when I received my smart phone for Christmas, but thing like that are more excited than happy... It's like, there was also love in the ones with Ari... does love amplify happiness or something?

And so Gon brought up every happy memory of Ari that he possibly could. He recalled the times the family gathered in the park to watch the new year's eve fireworks, the times he and Ari took walks around town whenever his parents called telling him they would be late picking them up from school, and even that time on the family's airplane flight to Eagleland when Ari pointed out the shape of a lobster in the clouds below.

I guess if I could pray for anything, Gon thought, it's that I could have... no, it's that people everywhere would be free from the grief of losing a family member. That it would just go away.

Just then, Gon heard a girl crying. The crying was rather quiet and more stammery, as if she was trying her very best to hold back her tears. His first thought was that it was Ari, but then he realised that he was physically hearing the crying with his ears, and knew that Ari was still missing and he didn't have super-hearing. He immediately opened his eyes and looked around the room, first at Paula. Nope, it wasn't her--she had a slight look of concern on her face, but wasn't the one crying. He looked around the room to see who it was, and his discovery shocked him.

It was Amanda, who had black streaks down her cheeks as a result of her eye makeup running. She was gazing intently at the bell, breathering in stammering, sobbing gasps. Toccata the Lizard had noticed this, and seemed annoyed, flicking his tongue at her to no avail. Finally Amanda looked down and saw her wand, and she fell silent, though tears still leaked out of her eyes and her body still trembled a bit. She picked up this wand, examining it for a moment, and as she did, her thin dark lips curled into a slight smile, and she let out a faint giggle.

"Wow, great memories, everyone!" Paula exclaimed as she noticed the others coming back to their senses. "I'm surprised at all of you, really! Especially you two, Gale and Amanda. Even the most intimidating people can be happy, right? Well then, I'm going to ring the bell now..."

The bell rang, and its deep tolling echoed throughout not only the room, but the entire park as well. Standersby (is that even a word?) noted this as rather odd coming from that beaten-down shrine, but they could not begin to imagine all the love and happiness invoked by the ringing of that bell.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Kyornik Arrluk
    Podunk Park shrine

After Kyornik's conversation with Paula, he sat by patiently awaiting the other two. And like that, a black spiral of energy surrounded a spot in the shrine and there Amanda was, looking as sinister as she always did. Paula then called everyone together and started a memory exercise. Kyornik guessed it was to strengthen their resolve in their quest, so he walked over and partook.

"...What I want you all to do now is make that connection between your mind and heart. Try to recall a memory. Not just any memory. Only the very best one you can think of. Search your mind... and your heart. Recall a time when you felt your heart truly glow, brighter than it ever has before. A memory from the past... or even a time when you knew in your heart the clarity of your path. Focus on it. Live in it. Feel what you felt when last you experienced this. Focus... live... feel..." Kyornik closed his eyes and tried to think of his happiest memory. at first it was hard. He'd been such a workaholic at school, that most of the memories he recalled were from his time at Reynard in Summers. A lot of them were pretty fun ones at the beach hanging out with Blake and his other friends, but none that stood out as truly powerful. His mind then went back to Winters and his family, and he remembered a truly spectacular day.

Cue music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwRRwG7Zl9o It was Autumn in Winters, and this particular day was the family day. He remembered his 7 year old self sitting with his mom, dad, and 5 year old little sister Brandi, and Amaguq as a puppy near the cliffs by his home. It was a windy Autumn day with slightly cloudy skies late in the afternoon. The wind blew all the leaves around dotting the skies with browns reds and yellows. He was playing in the leaf piles his sister and himself had made, jumping into them and stomping on them. Rolling around in them to hear the crunch they made as well as chasing each other and Amaguuq. It was starting to get chilly, so Kyornik's dad told him to go and get the jackets from the closet in the house. "Ok daddy, I'll be right back." "I'll help too", said Brandi. The both of them ran through the front door into the house. They ran upstairs playfully scooping up the jackets from the closet and ran back toward the yard. "Quit running so much, before one of you falls!", scolded his mother when they returned.

"Where's Ama? squeaked Brandi. "Honey, have you seen Ama?" "No dear, I thought he ran inside with the kids." Kyornik dropped the jacket's and started to call out for his puppy, but nothing. He started to worry. "Daddy, where's Amaguuq??" he said sniffling. "Heey, it's ok. I'm sure he'll turn up soon." "But he always comes when I call him." "We'll look for him, so don't fret." The family searched for an hour and a half, but no sign of the malamute puppy. They even went down the hill to see if maybe he wondered into the neighbor's yard and checked all the spots the pup usually went. At this point, Kyornik was really upset and started crying. Brandi also joining in the cacophony of tears. Kyornik ran from his parent's side screaming for his lost puppy. Cue music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E8kWqkdTis "Come back here yelled his dad. Kyornik ran to look over the cliffs, as as he traversed, he slipped on some of the wet autumn leaves and tumbled forward into a roll. "KYORNIK!!!!" his mother screamed in despair as she saw the event unfold. Kyornik tumbled right off the side of the cliff.

As he fell, he screamed for his father and plummeted headfirst toward the crashing waves of the cliff face. Luckily for him, his light weight kept him from falling in hard enough that he would have cracked his head on the submerged rocks, but the force from the fall knocked him out. Soon afterward, a hand grabbed his limp body and sheltered him. "Kyornik! Kyornik! Kyornik!! Wake up boy! He slowly opened his eyes to find his father looking at him. When his father saw his son's brown eyes open , he was overcome with so much emotion he pulled him closer and buried his face into his son's chest. What is wrong with you?! Don't ever do something foolish like that again. We almost lost you." Kyornik's eyes watered at the thought of what had happened and both him and his father were crying loudly. Kyornik's mother and Brandi came down the path leading from the house. Everyone was in there crying at the thought of what could have happened, and Kyornik felt a deep love for his family. He realized the importance of everyone to each other and cried. When his father stopped crying, he kissed kyornik on the forehead and brushed the three annoying braids from his son's hair gently and smiled at him. After looking around for a minute at the crystals protruding from the ground and the rocks, Kyornik realized where they were. They were in the cave embedded in the cliff face. There was a path that led down from their house into it. When he looked out of the cave, he saw it was completely dark and a full moon was out. The clouds had parted and the waves died down. His dad put him down and said, "Come on let's go home." His mother put his jacket on him and took him by the hand out of the cave. Cue music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTdOia96mLc When they got out of the cave and reached the top of the path, Kyornik looked out at the ocean. The sea was calm and the light from the full moon lit up the sky and the sea.

"Look at that! Shooting stars!!", squeaked Brandi. They all looked up to the heavens above and saw streak after streak blitz across the sky. A meteor shower graced the Arrluk family that night. "Lookey, the aurora." A glistening emerald and blue aurora ribboned it's way across the sky as well. "Well look at that. An early treat for us", said kyornik's mother. They all sat together near a pile of crunchy fall leaves holding each other to keep kyornik warm as they watched the sky. Then from the path, Amaaguq made his appearance and hopped into Kyornik's arms. Kyornik grabbed his puppy smiling brightly and hugging him dearly, while Amaaguq licked his right cheek. Brandi was also relieved and kissed her little puppy, His parents looked at each other and sighed a great sigh of relief. "I guess he was sleeping in the cave", said Kyornik's father. "Either way, I'm glad everything turned out okay", said Kyornik's mother. His parent kissed each other and Kyornik and brandi looked up at them and smiled. He then laid back in his father's arms and looked up at the sky thinking. "I love them all."

A single tear of joy ran down his cheek when he opened his eyes and found he was back at the shrine. We may never be like that again, but I still feel the same way now. I love them all.

Inventory
    Psi Secrets x1
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X2
    Mint leaf X4
    Metal baseball bat (Electrically charged)
    Last edited by Kofii; 28th February 2013 at 12:24 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30u4m4j.png[/IMG] Thanks to Doodles for the awesome banner

Gon and Amanda
    Polestar Preschool Shrine, Sunrise
    "Some Make the Rainbows Shine"

Ding, dong, ding, dong...

As the bell rang, everything fell silent. By that time, Gon had given Amanda a light pat on the back in hopes of comforting her. This had only caused her to shut her eyes tight and push Gon away, but after that, she fell quiet. In fact, Gon, of all people, was the last one to shut up, because Amanda had left a scratch on his arm while pushing him away, causing Gon to emit a sharp "Owww!"

Oh that's right. Gon had a wish, and this was a prayer bell he was facing.

Bring Ari back to me, he thought as he knelt before the bell, clasping his hands together. Bring Shurui back to Tekina. Bring Max back to Aqua. Bring Lucas back to Hinawa. Bring love and peace back to everyone, for everyone deserves it...
    He felt kind of silly saying this prayer, but he felt obliged to do something.

But as the bell rang, Gon felt a great rush of energy flowing throughout his body. Every part of his body was tingling, and he felt a sort of light turn on in his mind. Somehow he felt more... himself. Was this what prayer always did? Did recalling that happy memory of baby Ari have something to do with it? He didn't quite know what it was, but Gon somehow felt... stronger at that point.

Wow, Gon thought. The lonely shrine felt so happy now, not just with all the toys around, but with this newfound sense of enlightenment that had just overcome Gon... and after a quick look around, apparently everyone else as well. Except for Amanda and Gale, who seemed to have either lost or devious expressions on their faces. And then his head fell towards his lap, and he saw the time on his watch...

"Whoa, is it 3:15 already?" he commented, not speaking too loudly so as to hurt everyone's ears after the long silence. "Guys, we really need to get going to Robot City! I think Candy and Andy are on right at 4 in Club Kousagi!"

"Oh wow, you all are going to Club Kousagi?" Paula asked enthusiastically. "That's the most popular nightclub in Robot City--in fact, it's so popular that it opens right at 4. And hey, I noticed you got those special VIP tickets that allow you to skip the line when you go in. There's always a line all the way around the block just before the club opens. On weekends especially, they say the line never ends, and after a while, they only let the prettiest people through, and people hold beauty contests out on the street to see who's worthy to enter. I'm sorry. For a while I dreamt of being a tour guide when I grow up. But, instead I became a preschool teacher, and Ness and I got married and lived happily ever after.

"Well, anyway, I suppose this will be goodbye for now. I hope that through this your bond with your favourite things will grow ever stronger, and... Amanda, I'm glad you're happy now, but you're beginning to creep me out." Amanda had just begun laughing maniacally to herself. "Have fun over in Robot City, good luck on Mt. Itoi, and I'm sure we'll meet again sometime! Tee hee hee!"

And with that she flew into her teddy bear and vanished.

That afternoon saw the chosen ones walking along the path leading out of Podunk Park and into Robot City. It was a fairly long path, but level and even, with lots of people riding by on bicycles, and with Mt. Itoi ever looming over their left. During this time, Gon had been asking everyone what they thought about the shrine and stuff.

"So Amanda, erm... you feeling okay?"

Amanda put on a wide grin. "Wonnnnderful. I can't wait to make all the enemies on Mt. Itoi just beg for mercy."

"...Well, what about back in Paula's shrine then? What sort of memory did you recall anyway? Must've been a really happy one."

Amanda paused for a long while, surprised by Gon's question. She almost looked like she was about to cry again. "No. Well, yes. Yesno. It was... I don't know how to describe it anymore. And I shouldn't even be thinking about it anymore... Oh, by the way, that scratch mark looks good on your arm. I don't suppose you'd like another one?"

"Uh, what? No, uh..." He took a step away from her. "You're sick, you know that?"

Gon now understood why Diego always felt so uneasy around Amanda. In fact, now he wanted to talk to someone else... He chose Kyornik.

"So, uh... Kyornik... Wow, I said your name right, finally! So what's with that old book you found? It must be important if Paula knew so much about it..."

Robot City

Skyscrapers. Streets with cars on them. Lots and lots of people walking about. Lots of vending machines all over the place featuring cold drinks, hot drinks, gum, painkillers, medical face masks, diapers, lottery tickets, toy vending machines, and even Magic Gelatin. Yet, it had a happy vibe about it. Everyone seemed kind of indifferent to each other, but there were some cheerful high school students in uniform wandering about, ogling over new video games or the latest robot crazes (the guys in particular were excited about a prototype life-like robotic girl complete with AI, but those were insanely expensive). One or two robot dogs even walked on the street. As Gon looked about, there seemed to be no sign of any enemies... well, nothing too powerful anyway. Most of them took the form of fake street signs that blew raspberries at passersby to startle them, or fire hydrants who sprayed people with water and then laughed. Indeed, a quick check of the Aurora Tracker app on his phone told him that most of last's night's aurora activity had been concentrated around Mt. Itoi rather than the more populated areas of Sunrise.

Even with the dizzying array of tall buildings and flashy electronic bulletin boards and signs featuring cute cartoon characters, Club Kousagi was impossible to miss. It was shorter than some of the other buildings, standing only six stories tall, but it was a very wide building, and even had railing around the top, apparently so people could dance on the roof. But even below that, the club had six other floors, probably all playing music at the same time each night. It was no wonder this place was so popular. Each floor had colourful walls on the outside--neon green on the top, then orange, yellow, purple, green again, orange... and silver on the bottom floor for some reason. In front were two large heavy brass-lined black doors, in front of which a long line of people snaked all the way around the block. In fact, as the Chosen Ones approached the building, these doors started to open, and two bouncers equipped with flashlights (strange, considering it was still daytime) started letting people in. Above them, a large sign reading "Kousagi" and the club's signature pink-rabbit-head logo hung proudly.

Of course, just as Paula had mentioned, the Chosen Ones didn't even need to stand in line. All they had to do was show the VIP tickets King Ferdinand had so graciously given them and they could go right in.

"Oh my!" cried a bouncer as they showed the tickets. "These are Super-Awesome-Golden VIP tickets! You kids must have very very rich parents, or maybe even know the emperor! Oh, or King Ferdinand of Winters. Close enough. Anyway, Candy and Andy are on the fourth floor tonight, which is always their favourite floor."

They entered, before anyone else in line, into a long hallway running along the side of the building. To their right was mostly solid wall, with a few open doors leading into one of the dance floors, one featuring a large stage and a full bar and everything. To their left was a row of elevators--and a stairwell, for emergency purposes. Everyone always took the elevators anyway.

Already, the fourth floor had its dance floor alive with some quirky and peppy dance music, a little more hardcore techno-ish than the stuff Candy and Andy did. Gon could only guess they wanted to make their own music stand out, so they didn't want to wow people with the music beforehand. During this time, other people started trickling in from the elevators. Thankfully, not everyone who had been standing in line was headed to this floor. Gon's guess was that most of them were headed to the performance by the famous Robot DJ's on the first floor, and maybe some to "Galaxy Dubstep" on the sixth floor. Apparently the odd-numbered floors and rooftop were closed today, but since this was not a weekend, it wasn't really supposed to be that crowded. And also since the line had been wrapped only once around the block. Anyway, on this floor there was a tiny little bar in one corner where the bartender was not yet prepared to serve anything other than water or orange juice, and there were not only stools at the bar, but various chairs and even little couches scattered about the floor as well. Though there was still ample room to dance in the area near the stage.

At precisely 4:00, the music stopped. The little raised stage at the far end of the venue lit up with lights, revealing two standing microphones and a large blue box with "C&A" in big bold letters on it. It looked like the kind of box magicians used to keep their props in. Behind the stage was a huge TV screen, which none of the other stages had. Lots of sports memorabilia was hanging on the walls of this floor, indicating the TV might have been the prominent feature of a sports bar most nights, but certainly not tonight. In fact, the screen had just lit up, featuring the same pink-rabbit-head logo as the one on the front of the building, with lots of carrots flying around it. Seconds later, the music started up again, and Gon immediately jumped out of the chair he had been sitting in, for the beat and upbeat synth melody was very different, and louder, than the background music that had been playing before. But not loud enough to hurt Gon's ears.

"I don't think I've heard this song before... Is it new or something?" Gon said to himself.

And out came Candy and Andy, and they were both dressed in oversized bunny suits--pink in Candy's case, baby blue in Andy's, though everyone could still see their faces. Andy's bunny suit even had a slit in the top through which his blond spiked mohawk protruded. And the twinkle in Candy's eyes was almost too cute to bear. Almost immediately they hopped up to their respective microphones and starting singing. This first song was a short and simple one about "Everybunny dancing", which Gon thought was kind of atypical to them. That song also mentioned Kousagi, much to Gon's surprise... maybe it was something promotional for the club. Whatever it was, Gon was bouncing on his feet and clapping his hands to be beat of the music already.

In the grand finale of this very short song, Candy and Andy burst out of their bunny suits, revealing clothing equally as brightly-coloured but more tightly fitting--and sparkly. There was Candy with the freckles on her face and hot pink highlights in her hair and the cute little red and black skirt she always wore with leggings underneath. She had almost as much dark makeup on her eyes as Amanda did, but looked way more cheerful and pleasant to be around than that pain-loving lizard freak. And there was Andy giving off his usual tough-guy vibe, especially with the triangular shades, but he seemed calm and friendly otherwise. And... were Gon's eyes deceiving him, or was he wearing a sparkly pink shirt?

"Hello Kousagi!" Candy practically cheered. And so did the audience. "Hello Robot City! We are Candy and Andy, coming all the way from Winters, here showering our love on all of you tonight!"
    More applause--including from Gon.

"Afternoon, more like," Andy commented, taking on a more serious-sounding tone than Candy's. And definitely not as high-pitched. "The love part is right, since I finally worked up the courage to wear pink tonight. Seriously, why are guys so prejudiced against wearing it?"

"Oh, and speaking of prejudice," Candy continued, "our next song is one we've received much controversy over when we first got started... something about how some school teacher thought it would influence kids to do drugs. I dunno."

"I dunno either," said Andy, who had begun reaching into the box in the center of the stage.

"Well either way, if Andy could work up the courage to wear pink tonight, then we both could work up the courage to perform this song, after the longest time!"

"This one's my personal favourite, actually." Here Andy put on a little smile, which really surprised Gon. Andy never smiled. Never. Not even while singing.

The TV screen behind them turned black, the lights shining on the duo turned purplish, and Andy took out two large plush mushrooms out of the box, one red-capped and one green-capped, tossing the red one to Candy. Gon chuckled to himself, for he knew they were about to do what he personally thought was one of their weirdest songs. The music started with a bright little melody, followed by some light and bouncy beats, and then the lyrics, which this time Candy and Andy alternated:

In the forest I am walking
    I see a menagerie on the ground
    Caps and stems and threads of white
    All around me, what a sight!
    (The screen shows a forest scene with mushrooms on the ground)

Crimini, shiitake, enoki, death cap
    Amanita muscaria, chanterelle
    One is poisonous, some are fine
    And one makes the rainbows shine...
    (The screen shifts to dancing cartoon mushrooms)

(chorus)
    Mushroom song, mushroom song, let us sing the mushroom song
    Mushroom love, na na na, let us hop along
    La dee da, la dee da, la dee da dee da dee da
    Bing bong boo, to earth be true

When they gather in a circle
    Faeries sit on their toadstooled heads
    Tall ones, wide ones, red, black, yellow, white ones
    Neither flora nor fauna
    (At this point Candy and Andy have donned mushroom caps and faery wings)

Lovistatin, psilocybin, gyromitrin
    Thiamine, orellanine, muscimol
    Which one's poisonous, which are fine
    And which makes the rainbows shine?
    (repeat chorus)

Let me give you a 1-up or supersize
    Let me brew you a stew and make you smile
    I just hope that I won't let you die
    (Amanda's ears perked up at this part)

Bing bong bing bong bing bong boo...
    Mushroom love, to earth be true...

Hongo, kinoko, champignon, gomba
    All these names for all those kinds
    Some are poisonous, some are fine
    And some make the rainbows shiiiiiine!
    And at the end they threw mushroom-shaped confetti into the audience. The performance continued on with a few more songs like this, except a little less weird and wordy and a little more whimsical and romance-oriented. Though they all had a theme--they had one song about adopting a lost kitten, another about space aliens, a slower one that involved exploring the depths of the ocean (here there was much slow-dancing amongst the couples in the audience), and then a faster though darker one about the mischievous adventures of a little street gang. Many people were dancing to that last one, some so wildly that you could have sworn they were high on something (maybe those mushrooms that made the rainbows shine).

During a couple of the songs, Gon even asked Aqua to dance with him, and when the kitten song played, he pointed out that that was the one he had shown her a video of on his phone yesterday. In fact, he was inviting everyone else to dance as well, though on their own in everyone else's case. He didn't both asking Amanda though, for he knew she would refuse. Predictably, Amanda was sulking in a seat in the corner, fidgeting occasionally, holding the black lizard Toccata in her arms and covering his hidden ears.

After a few songs, Candy and Andy had to take a break, presumably from all the singing and jumping around and taking on and off of costumes and putting into and taking stuff out of the box... Whew, that must have been tiring. When the dim floor lights briefly came on and the relatively boring background music resumed, Gon took a few seconds to admire the view of the city through the thick yellow window that shut the club off to the outside. Each floor was equipped with one long window of a different colour, so that from outside at night, one could see the silhouettes of many dancers through the coloured windows.

"Wow, this has been awesome so far, hasn't it?" Gon mentioned to the other Chosen Ones, sitting down in one of the chairs again. "It feels like I'm home again. But wait till you guys see the city at night, with all the lights around. It will be a nice reward after our excursion onto the mountain... Oh, and Aqua, maybe you should let the Salty Flower dance to the next few songs! I bet it'd enjoy it! I recently read about how plants respond positively to music just like people do. How's that flower doing anyway?"

Tekina

Tekina looked around curiously. She had never been in a place like this. She seemed a bit nervous, as she had never seen so much technology. Then she was thinking about the memory she had relived in the temple. That's right, it's coming up soon! I hope I at least get to spend time at my village once...mostly around that time.

When they were in Kousagi, Tekina glanced around, even more nervous. A few people were watching her. It made since, as she was dressed traditionally.

Tekina was paying attention as the song started. Her eyes sparkled. This is amazing! We have some technology in the village, but not this much! It's amazing!

When the break was happening, Tekina sat down. "It's really amazing!" She jumped up and down in her seat. "It's amazing to see this much technology!"

Then she remembered what she was going to talk to them about. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She reached into a shoulderbag on her and pulled out a piece of paper, holding it up so everyone could read it. "I found this!"

Sun and Moon Festival

In: Atarashi Village

When: in 10 days

About: This festival is a celebration of the sun and moon gods of the land. A 3 day event. The last day will have a fireworks show and a singer.

Kimonos are allowed.

Tekina smiled. "Maybe we could go. This paper seems to be enchanted to count down the days until the festival, so we have time to make it there." On the other side was a map-one that seemed to show a path to the village depending on where the holder of the map was. "I know where the village is..." Tekina smiled brightly. "It is my hometown after all!"
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Aqua Way
    Robot City, Sunrise

“What in the world, why is the line for this night club so long?” a woman in a purple pencil dress complains. It’s clear that she has been here for a while since she’s holding her heels by the strap.

“It’s sucha drag havin ta wait heya in dis loin fuh so lawng. “ Her blond friend, who’s wearing a lot of makeup and went all out with the hair spray, said in her city girl accent. Aqua is cursed to stand in front of these women. What’s worse is that she has to stand behind a teenage boy who is trying too hard to act a lot older.

“Hey-don’t shove me!” he suddenly shouts at the older ungentlemanly figure next to him.

“Then don’t stomp on mah shoes like that you little ****.” Oh my. Now they’re fighting.

“Milly, look at dem fightin boise!” the blond one says while pointin-er-pointing at the tussle. Woah. These things are bedazzled and super long!

“Pft,” Milly covers her mouth with her hand in a forceful attempt to stop herself from chortling. “Neither of them can properly throw a punch. I bet you could beat them both up with your womanly blows Marissa.”
    “All right stop the brawlin sirs. I’ll have ta ask you to leave.” The bouncer who watches the line pulls them apart. Both men hiss, fix their imitation leather coats, and then walk around the corner, either to leave the club for the day or to get in the back of this already monstrous line.

Once the two men are out of sight, the bouncer turns and looks at Aqua. Oh gods, he’s going to question me.

“Young lady why are you in the line for a club like this?” He bends over so that he is face to face with the thirteen year old. “If you’re here ta see Candy n` Andy then I’ll tell ya you’re not getting in.”

“But sir, I have this with me!” Aqua pulls out the golden pass. The bouncer cannot believe what he’s seeing.

“Holy cow how can a little girl like you have onea these?” He pulls Aqua out of the line and guides her inside, and allows her to skip the line. Aqua feels all of those cold glairs while she walks by everyone.
    The inside of the club is very chic. A bit too chic since Aqua’s casual dress and black suspenders clash with the women who are wearing fancy dresses with slits and gems and sequins. Wait, people come to Candy and Andy this overdone? They aren’t even that great a band. A waitress walks by and Aqua asks her if there is a private area for ‘Super-Awesome-Golden VIPs’. She guides Aqua up to the sixth floor where there are many confined rooms.

“I’ll send someone up with something to drink. What can I get you, kid?” The waitress asks, somewhat confused and unsure how to handle a child.

“Oh, mint and cucumber water will do just fine. If you offer chamomile tea, it would be even better.” Maybe those demands were kind of…demanding? They must have been since the waitress looks down at the girl.
    “Oh, um, lemonade please.” This order works with the waitress and she walks away.

The inside of the confined room isn’t the coziest place since you can see through the floor, watching everyone dance. Aqua sets her bag down on the long curvy sofa and opens the bag. Salt jumps out and starts stretching, releasing a flurry of white cat hair. At the end of the sofa was a large teddy bear, pinkish red in colour. It casts a nostalgic vibe in the room for some reason. Curious, Aqua walks by and picks it up. HOLY MACKEREL! A hand pops out of the mouth. Then another on. A blonde head also pulls its way out of the bear. Without a second thought, Aqua casts her counter and activates her Mystic Mirror. The bangle on her hand flashes and transforms into the silver reflector.

“Calm your horses, Aqua!” the ghost of a little girl floats out of the doll and floats in midair. “I am Paula, one of the three Archangels.”

“O-oh. Hinawa’s ally.” Aqua decasts her counter and charms the mirror into a bangle. Wow I feel stupid.

“Aqua, your friends will be here soon and I’m glad my prayer reached you in time.” Paula sits down on the sofa. Actually, floating over it in a squatting position would be the correct way to say it. “You’d better be ready to have a fun time watching the performance!”

“I don’t even like this band.” Said Aqua.

“I know, you’re just here for Gon.” Paula chuckls. “Now then, I should also get down to business about deepening your heart and praying for your wishes and all that ja-“

“I’m not interested.” Aqua cuts the Angel off.

“MY, MY, WHAT A RUDE GIRL!” Paula’s voice suddenly shifts and also gains a ghostly lisp.

“Look Paula, I won’t do it. I’d rather have my shallow heart which is full of hope instead of prayer.” Aqua won’t take any of this angel’s sass.

“Then tell me what you hope for.” Paula asks, her voice still full of sass and echoes.

“I hope that I won’t mess everything up. I hope that none of us die. I hope that my friends will start dating!” Whoops, my personal shippings shouldn’t have slipped out. Aqua, no longer wishing to deal with the ghost, marches out of the room. Aqua meets the waitress at the stairs and takes the drink with her. The Candy and Andy concert would start and Paula had told Aqua to meet her friends at the door through her telepathic prayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It feels like I'm home again. But wait till you guys see the city at night, with all the lights around. It will be a nice reward after our excursion onto the mountain... Oh, and Aqua, maybe you should let the Salty Flower dance to the next few songs! I bet it'd enjoy it! I recently read about how plants respond positively to music just like people do. How's that flower doing anyway?" Gon seems to be enjoying this more than Aqua.

“Oh, well, it’s finally in a bud. I’m still waiting for the flower to bloom. It’s also very small right now. I’ve also been able to remove a great deal of the corruption from it.” Aqua explains the story a little more in detail until Tekina brings up a festival.

"Maybe we could go. This paper seems to be enchanted to count down the days until the festival, so we have time to make it there." She flips the paper over to show a map that leads to her home town. Wow, this sounds a lot more interesting than Candy and Andy!

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
    Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
    Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
    Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle!
    Black shoes: Aqua’s round black shoes. They are closed by a single strap. So cute!
    Ice Rod (Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a snowflake hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Mystic Mirror (Bangle form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily stores as a silver bangle.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It is average sized with a large bud.
    x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
    Bag: It contains all of Aqua’s clothes.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 15th March 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Diego Vendrix
    Podunk Park, Sunrise

"Whoa, is it 3:15 already?" Gon commented, which snapped Diego out of his daydreams. "Guys, we really need to get going to Robot City! I think Candy and Andy are on right at 4 in Club Kousagi!"

Diego had listened to Paula's story and he found himself impressed that childen younger than themselves confronted such a powerful force of evil that its name was no longer spoken out of fear. It gave a bit of courage to face what he had to do.

"Oh wow, you all are going to Club Kousagi?" Paula asked enthusiastically. "That's the most popular nightclub in Robot City--in fact, it's so popular that it opens right at 4. And hey, I noticed you got those special VIP tickets that allow you to skip the line when you go in. There's always a line all the way around the block just before the club opens. On weekends especially, they say the line never ends, and after a while, they only let the prettiest people through, and people hold beauty contests out on the street to see who's worthy to enter. I'm sorry. For a while I dreamt of being a tour guide when I grow up. But, instead I became a preschool teacher, and Ness and I got married and lived happily ever after.

"Well, anyway, I suppose this will be goodbye for now. I hope that through this your bond with your favourite things will grow ever stronger, and... Amanda, I'm glad you're happy now, but you're beginning to creep me out." Amanda had just begun laughing maniacally to herself. "Have fun over in Robot City, good luck on Mt. Itoi, and I'm sure we'll meet again sometime! Tee hee hee!"

And with that she flew into her teddy bear and vanished. Diego watched her go before going with the others.

That afternoon saw the chosen ones walking along the path leading out of Podunk Park and into Robot City. It was a fairly long path, but level and even, with lots of people riding by on bicycles, and with Mt. Itoi ever looming over their left. During this time, Gon had been asking everyone what they thought about the shrine and stuff.

Diego looked to Amanda. Apparently, Gale had disappeared and he is noew crestfallen. He sighed before he continued to gaze the woman who may or may not be aware of his otherself.

Robot City

Skyscrapers. Streets with cars on them. Lots and lots of people walking about. Lots of vending machines all over the place featuring cold drinks, hot drinks, gum, painkillers, medical face masks, diapers, lottery tickets, toy vending machines, and even Magic Gelatin. Yet, it had a happy vibe about it. Everyone seemed kind of indifferent to each other, but there were some cheerful high school students in uniform wandering about, ogling over new video games or the latest robot crazes (the guys in particular were excited about a prototype life-like robotic girl complete with AI, but those were insanely expensive). One or two robot dogs even walked on the street. As Gon looked about, there seemed to be no sign of any enemies... well, nothing too powerful anyway. Most of them took the form of fake street signs that blew raspberries at passersby to startle them, or fire hydrants who sprayed people with water and then laughed. Indeed, a quick check of the Aurora Tracker app on his phone told him that most of last's night's aurora activity had been concentrated around Mt. Itoi rather than the more populated areas of Sunrise.

Even with the dizzying array of tall buildings and flashy electronic bulletin boards and signs featuring cute cartoon characters, Club Kousagi was impossible to miss. It was shorter than some of the other buildings, standing only six stories tall, but it was a very wide building, and even had railing around the top, apparently so people could dance on the roof. But even below that, the club had six other floors, probably all playing music at the same time each night. It was no wonder this place was so popular. Each floor had colourful walls on the outside--neon green on the top, then orange, yellow, purple, green again, orange... and silver on the bottom floor for some reason. In front were two large heavy brass-lined black doors, in front of which a long line of people snaked all the way around the block. In fact, as the Chosen Ones approached the building, these doors started to open, and two bouncers equipped with flashlights (strange, considering it was still daytime) started letting people in. Above them, a large sign reading "Kousagi" and the club's signature pink-rabbit-head logo hung proudly.

Of course, just as Paula had mentioned, the Chosen Ones didn't even need to stand in line. All they had to do was show the VIP tickets King Ferdinand had so graciously given them and they could go right in.

"Oh my!" cried a bouncer as they showed the tickets. "These are Super-Awesome-Golden VIP tickets! You kids must have very very rich parents, or maybe even know the emperor! Oh, or King Ferdinand of Winters. Close enough. Anyway, Candy and Andy are on the fourth floor tonight, which is always their favourite floor."

They entered, before anyone else in line, into a long hallway running along the side of the building. To their right was mostly solid wall, with a few open doors leading into one of the dance floors, one featuring a large stage and a full bar and everything. To their left was a row of elevators--and a stairwell, for emergency purposes. Everyone always took the elevators anyway.

Already, the fourth floor had its dance floor alive with some quirky and peppy dance music, a little more hardcore techno-ish than the stuff Candy and Andy did. Gon could only guess they wanted to make their own music stand out, so they didn't want to wow people with the music beforehand.

Diego was overwhelmed by everything. Part of him wanted to go and start going and buying all sorts of anime and manga things as well as go and go to the anime studios to persuade/convince/threaten certain studios to make certain edits to certain shows.

There was also so much more until he got into the club and he manage to recovery by the sensory overload where he looked around at the place. He saw there wasn't much to do besides dance and wait.

At precisely 4:00, the music stopped. The little raised stage at the far end of the venue lit up with lights, revealing two standing microphones and a large blue box with "C&A" in big bold letters on it. It looked like the kind of box magicians used to keep their props in. Behind the stage was a huge TV screen, which none of the other stages had. Lots of sports memorabilia was hanging on the walls of this floor, indicating the TV might have been the prominent feature of a sports bar most nights, but certainly not tonight. In fact, the screen had just lit up, featuring the same pink-rabbit-head logo as the one on the front of the building, with lots of carrots flying around it.

The concert began and Diego saw the musuicans Candy and Andy play. He enjoyed a great deal of the sugary and jumpy pop music they played.

"Hello Kousagi!" Candy practically cheered. And so did the audience. "Hello Robot City! We are Candy and Andy, coming all the way from Winters, here showering our love on all of you tonight!"

"Afternoon, more like," Andy commented, taking on a more serious-sounding tone than Candy's. And definitely not as high-pitched. "The love part is right, since I finally worked up the courage to wear pink tonight. Seriously, why are guys so prejudiced against wearing it?"

"Oh, and speaking of prejudice," Candy continued, "our next song is one we've received much controversy over when we first got started... something about how some school teacher thought it would influence kids to do drugs. I dunno."

"I dunno either," said Andy, who had begun reaching into the box in the center of the stage.

"Well either way, if Andy could work up the courage to wear pink tonight, then we both could work up the courage to perform this song, after the longest time!"

"This one's my personal favourite, actually." Here Andy put on a little smile, which really surprised Gon. Andy never smiled. Never. Not even while singing.

The TV screen behind them turned black, the lights shining on the duo turned purplish, and Andy took out two large plush mushrooms out of the box, one red-capped and one green-capped, tossing the red one to Candy. Gon chuckled to himself, for he knew they were about to do what he personally thought was one of their weirdest songs. The music started with a bright little melody, followed by some light and bouncy beats, and then the lyrics, which this time Candy and Andy alternated:

In the forest I am walking
    I see a menagerie on the ground
    Caps and stems and threads of white
    All around me, what a sight!
    (The screen shows a forest scene with mushrooms on the ground)

Crimini, shiitake, enoki, death cap
    Amanita muscaria, chanterelle
    One is poisonous, some are fine
    And one makes the rainbows shine...
    (The screen shifts to dancing cartoon mushrooms)

(chorus)
    Mushroom song, mushroom song, let us sing the mushroom song
    Mushroom love, na na na, let us hop along
    La dee da, la dee da, la dee da dee da dee da
    Bing bong boo, to earth be true

When they gather in a circle
    Faeries sit on their toadstooled heads
    Tall ones, wide ones, red, black, yellow, white ones
    Neither flora nor fauna
    (At this point Candy and Andy have donned mushroom caps and faery wings)

Lovistatin, psilocybin, gyromitrin
    Thiamine, orellanine, muscimol
    Which one's poisonous, which are fine
    And which makes the rainbows shine?
    (repeat chorus)

Let me give you a 1-up or supersize
    Let me brew you a stew and make you smile
    I just hope that I won't let you die
    (Amanda's ears perked up at this part)

Hongo, kinoko, champignon, gomba
    All these names for all those kinds
    Some are poisonous, some are fine
    And some make the rainbows shiiiiiine!

Diego had enjoyed the song though the rhythm reminded him of a video game song, he wasn't sure from where though. He simply sat near Amanda to keep her company and see Aqua and Gon grow closer together.

He investigated his Music Box and their pieces on how they could have fitted.

"Well that was alotta fun," Diego confessed as he had a smile on his face and his raven on his shoulder.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -2x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music,)

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Kyornik Arrluk
    Robot City, Sunrise

After the memory exercise, Kyornik felt glad. He'd remembered a truly remarkable time in his life and felt slightly different. When they all headed into the City, he felt slightly overwhelmed at the sights everywhere. Large buildings and a futuristic feel was definitely not the chill vibe he was used to in Summers or in Winters. Everything felt electrifying and techish, but Kyornik was really open to new things. When they arrived at Club Kousagi, the line was monstrous. He thought Paula was kidding, but clearly she wasn't ,making things up at all. The line seemed to stretch on forever, but he and the the other chosen ones just slipped pass all the waiting folks with their VIP tickets.

"Are you all super rich or something?" asked the Bouncer at the door. "Nah, just really lucky I guess", replied Kyornik Inside the club was awesome there were plenty of people dancing around and drinking, and the place felt alive with music. They all went into the elevator and went up to the right floor, some other bands were playing but then the main act arrived. Kyornik had heard about Candy and Andy, but never actually heard any of their music. He knew Gon really liked them, and they were supposed to be really good but he decided he'd judge them for himself once they started to performed.

They performed several songs, and Kyornik admitted it was pretty good. They weren't really his particular taste of music, but he wouldn't mind listening to them a little more. The Mushroom song caught him a little off guard though. That was just a little too much for his taste, but overall he had a good time. He hoped that DCMC would be performing in Summers if they ever had to go back. He knew the pianist Shimmy Zmizz, personally so he figured he might be able to hook him and his friends up with some tickets if the moment ever arose. He decided to order a ginger ale and took a seat at a table. He then looked over, and saw Aqua getting something to drink and decided to ask here about her opinion on the music as well as what kept her so long. He didn't mean to sound nosy or that he was prying into her personal business, but he just felt like something might have happened. She took a really long time to get the others and she has a teleporting cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Blake Ragersworth
    Unknown area

Blake was strapped to the chair being forced to watch the battle between the Chosen ones and the Fleshy flower. He couldn't believe what he had seen. His friend could create icy storms that caused frostbite and created a new meaning to the term Homerun with how well he wielded a baseball bat. I mean really, using it like a telekinetic boomerang. He also seemd to be really good at using that Pk Aura too. Even though he was being strapped down to a chair and forced to watch this, there weren't any complaints. The other members of Kyornik's group were all pretty powerful too. There was a Chick clad in dark clothes creating silvery whirlwinds that blew flies away as well as made lightning crash. An Asian young lady spewing roaring flames from her fingertips and the same little boy in pajamas healing them. They seemed to work well together and brought down the monstrous plant.

Seeing this, boggled Blake's mind. He actually wanted to spar with Kyornik to see who was better at using Pk aura if he ever got the chance to escape from wherever he was. the video transmission ended and a new one began. This one was of the different enemies around the world. It seemed like it was a probe flying around the world showing different animals. Kinda like the Nature flicks Dr. Turner would make them watch in Marine ecology Class. Around Mt. Itoi, the probe flew passed a large polar bear like creature that chased after the probe. Large ice crystals materialized in the air and flew at the probe, but the probe managed to escape. "The world seems so dangerous now. What in the world happened?"
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30u4m4j.png[/IMG] Thanks to Doodles for the awesome banner

Club Kousagi, Sunrise

It was no longer than fifteen minutes before the background music faded out again and the lights on the stage came back on. The quirky dance pop duo came back out again, Candy in a fancy red and white dress covered in hearts and a crown on her head, Andy in a red suit with hearts on the tie. Gon had to admit the suit looked awkward on Andy, especially with his spiked mohawk. But he knew what song they were going to do next the second he saw how they were dressed. Specifically, this was Ari's favourite of their songs--whenever their music video of this song came up on TV, she would turn the volume way up, don a paper crown, and sing along.

"Did you miss us yet?" Candy asked the audience after the applause among them faded. "It always puts a smile on our faces whenever we're here in Sunrise. It's like our second home. But our first home is in Winters--it's where we both grew up. As you may or may not know, Winters is always ruled by either a king or a queen, the current one being King Ferdinand, who is obsessed with soda pop and the colour purple."

"And by that she doesn't mean the book," Andy added.

"But anyway," Candy continued, "this next song was inspired by the queen who ruled when we first got together: Queen Scarlet, who was obsessed with playing card games."

"And by that she doesn't mean Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic the Gathering," Andy added.

"Well obviously," Candy retorted, rolling her eyes. "She was much too prim and proper for those kind of card games. But out of all the 52 cards in the deck, her favourite was always the Queen of Hearts!"

"In fact," Andy commented, "we first became famous when we wrote a song about it and performed it before the queen. And here it is."

And the music started, and the screen behind them showed a myriad of playing cards. It almost made the place feel like a casino. The song itself sported the usual bubbly dance beat that was typical of Candy and Andy's songs, but the addition of a flute and harpsichord-based melody in between verses complemented the regal vibe it gave off very well.

After seeing that Aqua was not really that into their music, Gon decided to instead walk over to where Tekina was sitting, happy that she was enjoying the show so far. He even asked her to dance during this next song, trying to wedge through the crowds towards the stage at the same time.

Once the melody and beat picked up, Candy and Andy began to sing... (mostly Candy; Andy's parts are in bold)

Sitting at the table, waiting for a chance
    You got that card, yeah, right there in your hand
    You cannot play it, don't get rid of me
    You have nothing to put me with, you see

I'll put down three aces 'cause I think that they're the best
    But I am the one card that's cooler than the rest

I am the queen of the hearts
    (both) Tra la la la la, tra la la la la
    The queen of the deck of the cards
    (both) Tra la la la la, tra la la la la
    (music break)

You're playing poker, then you look at me
    You would've got a straight if it weren't for the queen
    Curse the cards around me, off with their heads
    But you are so wonderful, that is what they said

They said, Your highness, we are sorry for the pain
    But we can try again some other time, some other game

I am the queen of the hearts
    (both) Tra la la...

Just then, in the middle of the chorus, all the lights went out, and everything went silent. It was completely dark in the club; the only light present was from the moon (which looked just a few days away from being full) and the rainbow lights of the Aurora Mysteria outside (which looked yellowish because of the coloured window); the sky was almost dark by now. There were not even any other lights on in the city, which never happened unless there was a blackout. Candy and Andy, being who they were, kept on singing, though they were hard to hear because their microphones didn't work. But even they stopped once they finished the chorus. After that, the club was full with the sounds of anxious conversations amongst the clubgoers.

"Oh no, there must've been a blackout!" said Gon to Tekina. "Come on, let's go back and find the others!"

Fortunately, the others were pretty easy to find, as most of them were seated against a wall. The hard part was dodging the panicked crowds. But while they were wrestling their way through the masses of people, a new sound permeated the room: static. Instantly, everyone stopped what they were doing and focused their attention on the TV screen behind the stage; Candy and Andy moved politely aside so everyone could see. With a few seconds, the static faded, giving way to a hauntingly familiar image. It was a Starman. Probably the same one who appeared on TV's everywhere just a few days ago as well.

"The city is not safe anymore," it spoke in its familiar deep metallic voice. "Everywhere around you, monsters created by the evil of the Aurora are terrorizing your cities, parks, everywhere in Sunrise. The Emperor himself has just been kidnapped. With the Emperor gone and the police standing by in fear, the Pigmasks and members of the Cult of Red roam about the streets of Robot City, particularly in the Tonkatsu/Akai Village district. All this happens when the sun goes down and the Aurora hovers over the land."

Not believing what the Starman was saying at first, Gon took a glance out the window, and upon closer inspection, could see what looked like little UFO's flying amongst the buildings, firing laser beams at the ground below.
    Oh great, not those guys again, he thought. Those look like the same UFO's that attacked the Skyrunner Mark II as it flew towards Quetzal.

"But the highest concentration of these monsters is, as usual, on and around Mt. Itoi," the Starman on the screen continued. "There, they seem to be guarding an ancient artifact. For that, we have an ultimatum. Will the Chosen Ones who seek the pieces of the magical music box proceed to Mt. Itoi immediately, lest the entirety of Sunrise be shrouded in darkness, lest all the cherry trees in Sakura wilt, lest all the buildings in Robot City be leveled flat. A power greater than us all threatens to infiltrate us. A force you should not underestimate. Again, will the seekers of the magical music box proceed immediately to Mt. Itoi. Do not waste your time hiding on the fourth floor of Club Kousagi in Robot City. That is all.

Silence. Well, for a moment. Nervous whispers sounded throughout the fourth floor of Club Kousagi, many of them asking each other if they were the "chosen ones" the Starman spoke of. But soon enough, a cheery voice rang above the crowds.

"Hey! Listen!" Candy shouted from the stage. "Will the Chosen Ones the Starman mentioned come backstage with us please? We have something to show you that will be useful in getting to Mt. Itoi!"

"Do not see this as an excuse to spend alone time with us, any of you hardcore fans out there," Andy warned. "Each person who enters must present either a PSI technique or a clockwork gadget to gain access."

Great, all that hard work of walking away from the stage towards where the other Chosen Ones were, and now they had to go back onto the stage--or just behind it, rather. But first, Gon waved his hand in the air, signaling for the others to follow, wanting to make sure everyone was present.

But then Gon heard screams and breaking glass. The entire window of this floor had shattered, its shards raining on panicking people near it. Three UFO's were headed right for the club's fourth floor, scanning the area with what looked like miniature searchlights.

"HURRY!" Gon shouted. "Let's get backstage, quick! Everyone else, evacuate as quickly as possible!"

He knew where Tekina was already, but he looked around hoping to catch signs of Diego, Aqua, Gale, Kyornik, and Amanda as well. Meanwhile, he stood on the stage and faced the broken window, hiding mostly behind Candy and Andy's prop box, though gesturing his palms toward the window.

"PK Flash!" he called. When he did, a flurry of bright flashes appeared amongst the UFO's, disrupting their flight pattern. This technique could only stall them for a few seconds though, for they resumed their pursuit after that. Though they weren't as ordered as they were before. One of the UFO's scraped itself on a wall upon entry. Now that they were closer, Gon could tell that the UFO's were smaller than the ones from two days ago, about the size of tables. They also had eyes and cute little bows on their heads. They looked more like toy UFO's that a little girl would invite to a tea party. But that didn't mean they were less deadly than the ones from two days ago. Their laser beams left sizzling holes in the floor when they struck, but when they hit people they instead caused them to erupt into fits of coughing and sneezing, as if they had really bad colds.

"PK Pain!"

When Gon first heard this, he thought it absurd--how could UFO's feel pain? But it turned out Amanda wasn't using it on the UFO's, but instead on the clubgoers--specifically the ones who were in her way as she progressed toward the stage.

In fact, when Amanda approached Candy and Andy, she extended her wand at a spot between the two, saying, "Would you like me to demonstrate the spell I just used on one of you?"

"How about no?" said Andy in a sarcastic fashion, while Candy looked worried.

"Let's just let her enter," Candy remarked to Andy. "I heard her incantation and saw her use a PSI technique, even though she was torturing fellow audience members with it. And look, she even has an animal familiar with her!" She pointed to Toccata the Black Lizard, obediently perched on Amanda's shoulder.

"All right," Andy said with a sigh, pulling out a comb at the same time. "But if you use that 'PK Pain' or whatever on any of us, consider yourself kicked out. Or zip gunned out, I should say."

"You have a Zip Gun?" Gon blurted, having just arrived at the dressing room himself. "Isn't that one of those techno-guns Dr. Andonuts invented?"

"Dr. Andonuts gave it to us," Candy explained. "It was the coolest gift we ever received! But come on, let's all hurry in! I saw you use PK Flash earlier, so come on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: The Cute Li'l UFO's attacking Club Kousagi are weak against lightning, in case you're interested. They also are very nimble and can dodge most physical attacks pretty easily. The colds caused by their beams can be cured pretty easily with Healing or a Fresh Mint (oddly enough).
    Last edited by Kiruria; 30th March 2013 at 2:30 AM.

Tekina

Tekina was going fast when the announcement came on. She avoided the searchlights from the UFOs quickly. A familier voice sounded when one was about to get her.

"PK Fire!"

A huge blast of fire hit the UFO, making it knock into a wall. There was Uma, smoke eminating from her mouth. "I'll take care of things here! You hurry backstage!" Tekina nodded, then continued running.

When backstage, she leaned against the wall, panting. I've never ran that fast in my life...

She looked at the ones already there. "Guess we just wait for now..." The girl looked at the exit. "Uma...you better survive this..." She mumbled.

((btw, guess who just found tekina's theme))
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Kyornik Arrluk
    Club Kousagi

As Aqua was about to engage in conversation with Kyornik, the broadcast from the Starmen came on. "The city is not safe anymore," it spoke in its familiar deep metallic voice. "Everywhere around you, monsters created by the evil of the Aurora are terrorizing your cities, parks, everywhere in Sunrise. The Emperor himself has just been kidnapped. With the Emperor gone and the police standing by in fear, the Pigmasks and members of the Cult of Red roam about the streets of Robot City, particularly in the Tonkatsu/Akai Village district. All this happens when the sun goes down and the Aurora hovers over the land."

They warned everyone, and what perplexed Kyornik even more, was the fact that they not only knew who they were but their exact locations also. How do they know about us? Also, I thought they were the enemy! Is this this a trap?! His answer came in the form of little UFOs shooting lasers through the club. All the people in the club scattered and started screaming. Club Kousagi was now filled with mass pandemonium. The cute UFO only looked cute. Their sinister rays gave people a terrible cold and destroyed non living objects.
    The people ran towards the stairs and elevators, causing bottlenecks. Panic stricken people started fighting amongst themselves to scramble to safety.

"This is terrible, we've got to get these people to safety. They're after us after all! Suddenly, Candy and Andy made an announcement. "Hey! Listen!" Candy shouted from the stage. "Will the Chosen Ones the Starman mentioned come backstage with us please? We have something to show you that will be useful in getting to Mt. Itoi!" The battle started with Gon letting off a lustrous Pk flash that disrupted the UFOs. As he ran to get to Candy and Andy, Amanda followed, torturing any bystanders that got in her way with her signature psi. Cripes!! What is wrong with this girl?! A UFO flew near him and Aqua's table, and they jumped to the side avoiding a laser blast.

"Pk Freeze!!" The katabic maelstrom erupted from his snowflake shaped cerulean psi bolt and swirled around the UFO, but didn't seem to do much except cover it in frost. The UFO then flew rapidly at him firing the lasers in quick bursts. Kyornik jumped to the side and rolled out of the incoming barrage. Of course that wouldn't work. It's made of metal. Idiot! The UFO made another pass at him. Kyornik pulled out his bat and swung at the UFO, but missed. The UFO shot a couple of rounds near a table and destroyed some plates and glasses raining shards toward Kyornik cutting him slightly. "Pk Thunder!!" Kyornik swung his arm to the right. Above the UFO, a sparking yellow psi bolt appeared and shot a blue streak of lightning crashing onto the UFO. Kyornik continued his attack swinging his arm until the Triple Lightning finish turned the UFO into a charred smear on the burnt carpet.

Two other UFOs flew towards him now, but were sent careening into the back wall with a powerful blast of Pk aura. That should have been good damage to them. Time for me to exit stage left. Kyornik ran toward the stage, hopping over Amanda's victims. When he reached where Candy and Andy were, he was stopped by Andy. "Hold up big guy, I need some proof you're a chosen one!" "You've got to be kidding right! Didn't you see him make several bolts of lightning kill one of those monsters?" said Candy. "It's ok." Kyornik said with a smile. Kyornik held up a fist and a brilliant golden light followed by crescent and diamond shaped psibolts spiraled around him. "I hope this convinces you."

Inventory
    Psi Secrets x1
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Magic gelatin X2
    Mint leaf X4
    Metal baseball bat (Electrically charged???)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Kofii; 3rd April 2013 at 2:23 PM.

Aqua Way
    Club Kousagi

UFOs fly around the room, zippin and zappin their lasers while throwing the entire room into a panic. Aqua, who isn’t going to take any of this jazz, activates her bagel. A new, blue light shines from it, splitting into two mirrors. They float at Aqua’s side, viciously spinning. Before breaking in her new found use for the mirror, Aqua casts a counter on herself and her friends. She quickly rushes towards a group of UFOs and engages in a battle with them.

Aqua attacks UFO A with her reflector chakrams!
    1-2-3-4 hits!
    UFO A fled from battle!
    UFO B fires a laser at Aqua!
    Aqua feels funny...
    UFO C spins uncontrollably!
    Salt rolls around in a cute manner!
    Aqua tosses her reflector chakrams at UFO B!
    1-2 hits!
    UFO B spins uncontrollably.!
    UFO C charges at Aqua!
    Aqua takes xx damage!
    UFO C takes x recoil!
    UFO C take xx counter damage!
    Salt pounces on UFO C!
    UFO C blows up!
    Aqua transforms her reflector chakrams back into a mirror.
    Aqua takes a defensive position!
    UFO B fires a laser at Aqua!
    The laser bounces back!
    UFO A gets hit...
    UFO A blows up!
    Aqua shield bashes UFO B!
    UFO B took a glancing blow!
    UFO B blew up!

Aqua stops fighting and helps clear the room out now that she got rid of some of the UFOs. She even had to perform Garden due to Amanda’s recklessness. Once the room was clear of civilians and Chosen Ones- who left with Candy and Andy, Aqua locates the closest UFO and activates her rod, while using it as a javelin, doing major damage and destroying the already weakened UFO. She activates her reflector chakrams and tosses both of them at the same time, traveling all across the room. They ricochet off the walls, gain power, and smash UFOs against the floor; leaving holes, cracks, and dents on the tiles that everyone was dancing on, as well as on the UFOs. Salt also does her bit by jumping on UFOs and steering them in the way of other UFOs. After a while, UFOs start piling up on the dance floor so Aqua chucks them at the other UFOs, creating small explosions and debris to fly across the room.

After dealing with the UFOs, Aqua walks onto the stage. With no one there, she thought about singing a song. It wouldn’t hurt anyone, right? She starts singing a song from a musical that she loves, despite never seeing it. After wasting a few minutes with no one to hear her singing, and pretending that Salt is Elphaba, Gali-I mean Aqua walks off stage left to meet up with the rest of the team; completely ignoring Andy’s compliments on how she handled the UFOs.

Psi Powers:

Equipped:

Inventory:

Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It is average sized with a large bud.
    School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.

Club Kousagi, Sunrise

Candy couldn't believe what she saw. All of a sudden, a talking fire-breathing horse jumped in front of who she guessed was a Sakura native and saved her from a UFO attack. But rather than be surprised and bewildered like any normal person would, the elegantly-dressed oriental lady acted as if she was somehow expecting this. Funny, she didn't seem like one of those horse-whisperers featured on TV and radio shows, and even if she was, calling a naturally skittish animal such as a horse to a rescue from an alien ambush was too extraordinary a feat for such a person.

"Wow," the peppy pop star mentioned when Tekina approached the dressing room. "You really do have a way with animals, you know that? A horse that can breathe fire, no less! Come on in!"

While Andy was busy preparing stuff backstage, Candy watched as another extraordinary individual, one of the guys this time, fended off one of the UFO's, first with a PK Freeze, then with an ineffective swing of a baseball bat, and third by a series of thunderbolts that finally stopped the Cute Li'l UFO in its tracks. By the time Kyornik approached the dressing room, Andy had missed the whole thing, and was reluctant to let him in at first. Fortunately, though, Andy trusted Candy more than anyone else, so as soon as she emphatically detailed what she saw, the stoic mohawk-topped lad had no choice but to let him in.

Oh wait, I take the mohawk part back. By the time Andy re-emerged from the dressing room, his hair was no longer in a spiked mohawk like it usually was during a performance. He had combed it down so that it framed the sides of his face, being thin and wavy and reaching just below his ears.

But those two weren't the only ones. A younger girl cleverly and bravely battled the UFO's with some sort of magical pocket mirror, and subsequently healed all the people Amanda had used PK Pain on by apparently summoning flowers. Though Candy wasn't too fond of gardening, she had to admit this was an awesome effect. In fact...

"Wow, what kinds of flowers were those?" she asked Aqua on her way in. "Thank you for healing all those people your pain-loving friend harmed, by the way." She finished with a giggle, as for some reason she always did, no matter what sort of crisis she was in.

"Really?" Andy asked Candy, sounding exasperated and worried, doing a final runthrough of his hair with his comb. "Is this really the time for you to be acting lightly like this? It's no wonder your name is Candy."

After watching a spunky goth girl (though not quite as sadistic as Amanda) and a guy with some sweet (figuratively) clockwork gadgets brave the UFO's and make their way backstage, Candy and Andy closed the door behind the two and led the others down a dark yet very short hallway. At the end of it, Andy lighted a match and lit up what turned out to be an incense stick on it, providing just enough light to temporarily illuminate the room. The lights revealed a dainty little vanity desk at one end of the little room, and a clothing rack on the other end. The mushroom caps Candy and Andy had worn on their heads during the first half of their performance stood perched atop this rack, and all manner of crazy costumes were hung up on the rack itself. Candy rummaged around between the clothes on this rack, eventually--and miraculously--pulling out a lantern, which Andy quickly lit with the dimming incense stick. Said incense stick then went out, blowing rose-scented smoke everywhere.

"You see?" Candy quipped. "I knew that incense would come in handy someday!"

"Well anyway," Andy announced, "you guys should consider it an honour entering our dressing room, as nobody besides us and the occasional stage crew member is normally allowed in. But anyway, let's all proceed into this boring broom closet here..."

He entered a plain door on the far side of the room, which led to a closet containing only a bucket and a mop, and an unlit lightbulb on the ceiling with a pullstring attached. Andy pulled on this pullstring, which perplexed Gon, since wasn't the city in a blackout? But no. When Andy pulled on the pullstring, Gon could hear the sound of mechanical locks clicking, and then his jaw dropped. The entire back wall of the closet fell backward, revealing a stairway leading down to a space from which light emanated.

The room at the bottom of the stairs was, amazingly, electrically lit. Candy quickly explained this by describing an emergency generator the stuff in the room ran on in case of a blackout. But who cared about whether the room was lit or not? The sight inside was much more impressive. It looked like a renovated roller coaster, though a short one, containing only two cars and four rows of seats. But the front of the first car also housed the top half of a humanoid robot, covered in a glistening crimson shell of thick metal armour. Its head looked kind of like a knight's helmet, though with eyes that looked like the ends of flashlights poking out. These eyes lit up upon the Chosen Ones' entry into the room, and the robot waved one of its accordion-shaped arms (which ended in C-shaped hands) at them.

"Unfortunately, she's not programed to say hello yet," Andy mentioned. "But this is the invention we've been developing, with help from Dr. Andonuts himself: the EVE-mobile."

"Why's she called the EVE-mobile?" Candy asked rhetorically. "Well, we found these robot pieces buried underneath Mt. Itoi, and once of the pieces had the name EVE printed on it. I don't know why her name was in all caps--maybe someone forgot to turn Caps Lock off while printing out the label?"

"We couldn't find her legs," Andy added, "so we attached the rest of her to the nearest vehicle we could find, which happened to be a roller coaster car taken out of commission."

"We think this mysterious 'EVE' robot might have been a battle drone of some sort in the distant past--if robots even existed back then," Candy added. "She had some dents in her, as if she had been in a fight or something, so we had to fix her up so that she would look nice. Every woman deserves to look nice."

"Every man does too, you know," Andy corrected, having just picked up a remote control from a nearby table. "Anyway, the EVE-mobile was built from a roller coaster, so naturally we had to make a set of roller-coaster-like tracks just for her. Don't worry though; we made it so that the ride is not nearly as thrill-inducing as an actual roller coaster."

"That's only because you're a total wimp when it comes to roller coasters," Candy commented, nudging him in the side with her elbow. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she sing-songingly addressed the Chosen Ones. "Hop on in!" And her sugnature cute little stifled giggle again.

"Wait, wait, wait a minute," Andy interrupted, blocking any of the Chosen Ones from entering just yet. "Just because these Chosen Ones are more than adept at fighting off UFO's, maybe even the terrifying threats on Mt. Itoi as well, doesn't mean they're adept at fighting the unforgivingly freezing climate of that mountain."

"Oh yeah, right!" Candy cried, running back into the dressing room and coming back with a large bundle of thick coats, furry hats, mittens, scarves, fuzzy boots, and anything else she thought would keep them nice and cozy (hopefully) in the coldest weather. She tossed this bundle right into the back of the EVE-mobile. "These coats and stuff were things our agent sent us for a Christmas special about a year ago. But we had specifically requested cute little elf costumes, not this heavy clothing that's hard to dance in and too drab to show on TV. Andy wanted to throw all this stuff out, but I figured it would come in handy someday, say, like, on a daring expedition onto Mt. Itoi! Am I good at predicting the future, or what?"

"Come on," Andy scoffed. "None of the predictions you divine out of that magic 8-ball ever come true. This is just luck at its best, combined with you being a pack rat."

"Really though, you can't just throw out good-quality winter wear like this!" Candy retorted.

While Candy and Andy were arguing about the philosophy of "To Toss or Not to Toss", Amanda immediately took to the pile of clothing, instantly picking out the fluffiest coat she could find: a long and furry black one that thankfully was made of faux fur (not that she would care). But as soon as she put it on, she collapsed under its weight, and had to take it off immediately. Gon decided to be courteous and pick it up off her, and was surprised to discover that it wasn't that heavy at all. He was by no means a big buff jock, and he could easily lift the coat with one hand. But he didn't put it on, since it looked too small for him. (It must have been for Candy.) Instead he looked between Tekina and Aqua, offering it to whoever asked for it first.

Instead Amanda settled on a light blue coat with fuzzy ivory trim and big white pom-poms hanging in front of the hood.
    "All this white," she grumbled as she proceeded to grab white mittens and a white scarf, because the warmest stuff she could find happened to be white. "I might as well call myself Bianca for this." Meanwhile, Toccata scrambled inside her pocket in preparation for hibernation. Lizards become pretty much catatonic in very cold weather, after all.

Gon, meanwhile, gazed in disbelief as he pulled out a red coat with white trim and a hat to match.

"Did they originally have you be Santa Claus in that Christmas special?" he asked Andy as he put on the coat.

"Oh, don't even remind me of that," Andy grumbled. "I had gained ten pounds in the second half of that year, so our agent made a joke out of it and thought I should be Santa as a result. That is I think my most embarrassing moment."

Just then, the floor shook a slight bit. And it did it again. Something was ramming up against the door to the dressing room. In response to this, Candy quickly shut the closet door behind them, warning everyone that it might have been a UFO trying to get in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: This is all I have time to post for now. For now you can just converse among yourselves, pick out some warm clothes to put on (especially necessary for Aqua since she's still in that summer dress), maybe even go out and stall the Cute Li'l UFOs further. I'll try to have the next part up in a couple of days.

Kyornik Arrluk
    Club Kousagi

As Kyornik walked down the stairs of the secret room, he couldn't help but feel a little worried about the other UFOs breaking in. Candy and Andy told them about the roller coaster and started on about how cold Mt. Itoi was. He was already wearing his jacket, but an extra layer couldn't hurt just to be safe. As he examined the words on the roller coaster, His friendship bracelet housing the event horizon started to react. What's happening? His eyes turned gold for a moment, and he saw old man George making a large robot. The image ended with the EVE robot being destroyed while protecting some children. He rubbed his head from a slight headache and looked the coaster over. "What could that have been? Hey, this robot that you found is reacting to my psi." "Well, that's kinda weird. It's pretty old and apparently been up there for a really long time", said Candy "Over a hundred years at least", replied Andy

Club Kousagi, Sunrise - Boring Broom Closet Secret Roller-Coaster Room

"Uh-oh, looks like this is bad news," Andy mentioned when he heard the banging on the closet door. "UFO's must've heard us."

"Ack!" Candy cried, scampering around the room as if looking for something. "This closet door isn't designed to be UFO-proof! We totally should've thought of that when we designed this secret room!"

"No matter anyway. The EVE-mobile is all ready to go in just a few..."

Before Andy could finish his sentence though, the door came crashing down, and a Cute Li'l UFO came flying through, eyeing the Chosen Ones with its oddly menacing long-lashed eyes. Its eyes were glowing, as if it was readying an attack... but something hit it first, an energy blast of some sort. Looking around, Gon could see Candy standing in front of an open cabinet, holding a very futuristic-looking gun that looked almost too heavy for her to carry. His eyes automatically widened.

"Wow, nice one!" Andy congratulated, though not too excitedly--he retained his usual cool and mellow tone of voice. "Lemme guess--you knew that gift Dr. Andonuts gave us would come in handy someday, right?"

"Well, I had to do SOMETHING," Candy sassed. "After all, you're not a fighter. You'd rather--how do I put it--frolic in the mists of Hanah Lee than shoot at a helpless space alien, right?"

"Pretty much," Andy shrugged, turning back to the Chosen Ones and pressing a couple of buttons on the remote control he was holding. "Now, everyone, hang on tight, for while this is in fact a not-so-scary roller coaster ride," and here he had to shoot a scathing glance at a giggling Candy, "the EVE-mobile does have a habit of accelerating quickly."

With that, he pushed the big red button on the remote. And then the EVE-mobile shuddered for a moment. And then it sank into the floor, slowly down a dark shaft.

"Bye-bye for now!" Candy called as they descended. "Don't worry; I'll hold off any remaining UFO's, hopefully... achoo!"

As the EVE-mobile descended, Gon could begin to make out a set of roller coaster tracks below. From above, he could hear more laser beams being fired, the eerie whirring of engines made by alien technology, more energy pulses firing, and Candy sneezing and even crying out. A few seconds later, there was the sound of a vehicle engine starting--perhaps a motorcycle? And then Andy calling out to Candy. What was going on up there?

Gon had no time to find out, for just then the EVE-mobile hit the tracks. Then, just a second later, it took off with a start, picking up speed rapidly. Here Gon was thankful the seats had headrests, for otherwise his head would have come flying right off his neck. Soon he noticed that the track was curved--it was probably circling right around the inside of the club building. But after a while, it went straight again, right through a long dark tunnel. This part felt kind of like being on a subway train, except without any walls or ceiling. But hey--at least there were no big drops or loops or anything during this ride. Gon wasn't too fond of those in roller coasters either, and neither was Ari for that matter. In fact, the two of them used to dare each other to ride the more scary-looking roller coasters at the amusement park, though they chickened out of those dares all the time.

After a very long stretch of this tunnel, the track finally curved upward, into the light. And then, to everyone's surprise, the track ended on an upwards ramp. Once the EVE-mobile left it, it shot right into the air. From there, right in front, Mt. Itoi loomed, closer than ever. In fact, Gon could now make out some jagged ledges in the steep slopes, which would hopefully make the ascent easier. But who was Gon to be worrying about that now? More important was the fact that OHMYGOSH WE'RE GONNA CRASH!

But about partway into the air, the robot part of the EVE-mobile leaned forward and thrust her arms out, as if she was ready to dive into a swimming pool. But as she did this, a jet of fire shot out from the back of the last car, propelling the entire EVE-mobile foward, even closer to the mountain. In fact, it bore left a little bit, now aiming for the side of the mountain. When it got there, it circled around the side a bit, growing closer and closer to the slopes. Gon was beginning to make out what looked like people on some of the slopes, and even a few snowmen and some other unidentifiable creatures. And also one flying purple thing that seemed to be headed straight for them...

BAM. It rammed right into the side of the robot part of the EVE-mobile, causing the whole vehicle to stagger back and forth like an injured dragon. As Gon could now see, the purple flying thing was another robot. It looked just like EVE, except it was a deep lavender purple in colour, and looked a lot newer. It even had legs covered in shining new armour.

Just then, Gon's smart phone beeped. "Victoria," it spoke.

"Victoria?" Gon repeated. "Is that the name of that robot there? Why didn't they just call it 'Lavenderbot' instead? Why Victoria? And why are all the robots female--WHOOOOA?"

The EVE-mobile had just swung outward again. It did this a few times, causing Gon to nearly drop his phone and Amanda to nearly drop her wand, before finally making an emergency landing on a wide ledge about halfway up the mountain--at least the part that was below the clouds anyway. About a foot of powdery snow covered this ledge, leaving the ground rather slippery when walked on. Here Gon was extremely thankful for the insulated boots Candy and Andy had provided them in addition to the coats and hats and scarves and such.

Behind him, Gon could hear the sounds of metal clanging against metal. EVE and Victoria were involved in an intense fist fight, both pretty badly dented, screws falling out of both combatants at times. And back in the roller coaster part, Amanda had just been the last one to exit onto the snowy ground, teetering back and forth as she walked along. Small flurries of snow blew all around, though the wind really wasn't all that bad for now. Gon could already feel his nose starting to go numb though. And finally, past the EVE-mobile, there was a path of sorts leading around the edge of the mountain, and a pretty wide (though a little on the steep side) one to boot. And right next to him, his phone beeped again...

BEEP! "Frosty Man." BEEP! "Shogunja." BEEP! "Mini Nanuk." BEEP! "PSI-Yonara."

They were gaining on the Chosen Ones, ready to attack. Evil-looking snowmen glared at them with their coal-made eyes, packing snowballs with their spindly wooden hands. Their black bowler hats looked cool too, but nobody in their right mind would care. Their next enemies looked very humanlike, though with slightly demonic-looking faces. They looked to be somewhat of hybrids between ninja and samurai, for they sported the thickly layered armour and wielded fancy katanas, but also had their faces covered with masks and didn't seem to give a bleep about honour or any other of that chivalry crud. White bears snarled from the cliffs, some of them manipulating the snow flurries around them to their will. And then there were these ghostly things...

The last one really caught Gon's eye. A beautiful maiden in a kimono of the softest silk, swaying about in the air amidst the snow. The snow passed right through her ectoplasmic body, but this didn't seem to phaze Gon at all. She kind of reminded him of Tekina, but... better, somehow. Interested, Gon took a few steps toward her, and she actually seemed pleased about this. But then, when he was close enough to her, her beautiful face suddenly took on a menacing grin reminiscent of the inside of a shark's mouth, with all the pointy saw-like teeth inside. For a split second, Gon feared for the worst, not even wanting to know what would happen if he got bitten...

Fortunately, he never found out. A circle of dark purple flames surrounded the ghostly lady, which returned her face to normal and made her grow a little bit tired. Then the flames all condensed into one, and they all disappeared. With a piercing shriek, she vanished.

"S-s-sayonara, PSI-Yonara," Amanda taunted, her wand pointed at the spot where the PSI-Yonara had floated. She was shivering as she stood there, but that apparently didn't hinder her PSI abilities.

Meanwhile, Gon stood there confused for a moment. He must have been in such a daze that he didn't even hear Amanda say "PK Fire". He looked around for a moment, and then something icy hit him right in the face.
    "Owwww..."
    A nearby snowman--Frosty Man, rather--snickered, along with his buddy standing right next to him. The two then proceeded to throw snowballs at the other Chosen Ones. It only took one little one to successfully knock Amanda onto her back.
    "Why you... PK Fireworks!"

And so the first real battle of the day had begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Enemies found here:
    Frosty Man - This naughty snowman loves to make mischief by throwing snowballs at people. You won't believe how much these can hurt after a while. But most these things are just a nuisance. Fire makes very quick work of them.
    Shogunja - These malicious warriors move very fast despite all their armour, and watch out for that katana. On top of that, it also knows PK Fire, Wind, and Aura, making it quite formidable indeed. However, these guys are weak against any offensive PSI technique and especially status problems.
    Mini Nanuk - Don't let the word "mini" fool you, for these fearsome bears are the same size as an adult polar bear. Their fur is a white bluish colour, making them blend right into the slopes of Mt. Itoi, so they can be quite hard to spot. They mostly attack with their claws or even crush you under their weight, but can blow snow flurries at you too. In terms of defense, they're the opposite of the Shogunjas, being more susceptible to melee attacks than PSI.
    PSI-Yonara - They may look pretty, but they'll bite the heads off of those who are too entranced by their beauty. Well, not literally bite their heads off. Their bite will freeze a person solid though. They also know Shield and PSI Magnet, and also PK Freeze if they're in a pinch.
    Victoria - These are purple robots which look similar to EVE, except they are much-newer looking and have legs. They mostly attack with punches, and can jump surprisingly high. Their defenses are pretty much balanced, but they never attack in groups. If you see one, you'll be sure not to see another one for a while.

Aqua Way
    Club Kousagi, Sunrise

The winding roller coaster loomed ahead of Aqua, a somewhat menacing sight. What in the world is a Pop Duo doing with something like this in their dressing room? Aqua pondered the thought for a few minutes before Andy pulled out a box full of jackets, scarves, mittens, and other winter necessities.

"Wait, It's the middle of spring!" Aqua spoke, slightly surprised at how cold the mountain would be in comparison to Winters. But she had an outfit that would properly fit with the climate.

Aqua walked up to Candy and asked her if there was somewhere to change.

"Why I bet you could change over there, behind that bookshelf by the door.." She gestured to the giant shelf that was greatly ajar from the wall. Aqua thanked Candy and bowed her head slightly then ran off, behind the shelf.

When Aqua walked over, rejoining the group after hearing a loud gunshot while she was changing, she sported a pink high low maxi skirt. Under that, she wore thick, white pants that made her thighs look noticeable larger. In reality, she layered a number of other trousers beneath them. Long, black boots climbed Aqua's enlarged legs, stopping halfway to her knees. The yellow button up that she put on was covered by her green jacket. A pink and white striped scarf was loosely coiled around her neck.

There, on the ground, were the remains of a UFO. The shot had apparently come from Candy, who was holding a large, futuristic rifle. Her kickass meter spiked up the charts in Aqua’s eyes. Before Aqua could assist the pop star who she now admired slightly Aqua was pushed into the EVE-mobile. The ride wasn’t all that bad but Aqua had to wonder: “How in the world are we in a tunnel when we weren’t even on the ground floor of the club?”

The EVE-mobile suddenly started flying, and Aqua was freaking out since the last cart, the one she was in, suddenly started shooting fire. To make matters worse, a giant purple robot crashed into the EVE-mobile. Gon’s smartphone mumbled out a name but the roar of the rocket behind Aqua made everything hard to hear. Before the robot could get to far away, Aqua called out, “This one’s mine!” and jumped out of her cart, her Ice Rod in hand. The purple robot was just below Aqua, so she held her rod out and straightened herself, letting her fall at a much greater speed.

Before Aqua caught up with the machine, Victoria turned around. Aqua’s pole impaled her chest piece, creating a dent in Victoria’s armour. She countered with a punch. Aqua and the robot traded blows until they landed in the snow, Aqua smashing one of the robot’s legs into the snow and crushing it. She quickly hopped off when Victoria tossed another punch.

Aqua encountered Victoria!
    Victoria’s leg was destroyed!
    Victoria’s mobility was reduced!
    Aqua casts Counter!
    Victoria stood up...but fell over!
    Purple liquid with a blood like consistency came gushing out of Victoria’s broken leg!
    Aqua swung her Rod!
    Victoria took xx damage!
    Victoria got up...and regained her balance!
    Victoria used a spring propelled punch on Aqua!
    The attack bounces off the counter!
    Aqua took xxx damage.
    Victoria took xxx damage!
    Victoria feel over again!
    EVE rocket tackles Victoria from a far, proceeding to have a robot cat fight!
    Victoria’s damaged leg snaps off!
    A puddle of purple liquid forms around Victoria.
    EVE takes xxx damage!
    Victoria stand up once again!
    Victoria springs into the air and hurls herself against Aqua!
    Aqua took xxx critical damage!
    Victoria took xx damage!
    Aqua uses PSI Garden.
    Winter flowers surround Aqua, healing her aura as well as nourishing her life force.
    Magical magic repairs EVE
    Victoria must allow her leg time to cool down.
    Aqua switches weapons to her mirror!
    Aqua transforms her mirror into duel chakrams!
    Aqua attacks Victoria.
    Victoria took xx damage.
    Victoria lost more fuel!
    EVE ignites her rockets!
    Victoria caught fire!
    Victoria blew up!
    Aqua and EVE won!

Aqua walked to her defeated opponent and examined the burning purple liquid that came out of Victoria's broken leg. She dug around in the snow and found a fuel pod. she pocketed it and followed the magical trail of purple dust that seemed to tell her where to go, with EVE at her side.

Salt the Demon Cat
    Mt. Itoi

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow! Mew meow, “Meow...” meow meow meow.

(Rough translation: Salt watched in horror as her partner pounced out of the giant flying box that she sat in. She mewled “Idiot...” and proceeded to release magic yarn balls of magic for Aqua to follow.)

Psi Powers:

Equipped:

Pink High Low Maxi: A dress with an uneven cut. It flows in the air freely while Aqua walks.
    Black Boots: Long Boots that travel half way to Aqua's knees. Extremely hipster!
    Yellow Button Up: A long sleeve, yellow button up shirt. Give of a refined air.
    Green Jacker: Something you would see worn by someone cosplaying Chie from Persona 4.

Inventory:

Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 22nd May 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Mt. Itoi, Sunrise

The couple of evil snowmen, also known as Frosty Men, who had previously thrown a bunch of snowballs at the people who had just arrived on Mt. Itoi, now found themselves getting fireworks thrown at them, in flashes of colourful embarrassment. But powerful though that attack was, they were not done yet. ...Oh wait, all they did afterward was grin in a menacing fashion. One of them prepared more snowballs, but then...

"PK Fire!" Amanda called, having pushed herself into a sitting position for the time being, pointing her wand at the Frosty Men. The same purple flames that made quick work of the PSI-Yonara earlier hovered over to them, and immediately wiped the grins off their faces, and made them slump a little. But they didn't seem to do much else.
    "Huh, I thought fire would melt a snow creature..." she muttered. "But then again, if my flames are more like spirits, it's possible they don't produce heat. Iiiiiinteresting."

"A fire that's not hot?" Gon remarked, looking back at her. "How is that possibl--whoa!"

The snowmen had continued pelting Gon with snowballs. Except these didn't hurt as much as the previous ones did. As Gon looked closer, the snowmen did appear to have melted a little, though not by much.

"Okay," Gon called out to the others. "Hey Tekina, can you gimme a hand here? I think your PK Fire will be more effective..."

One thing Gon did do, though, was use his new PK Flash technique on the Frosty Men. At once, the two of them flinched, then started crying. Well, one of them did. The other just went right back to throwing snowballs. Gon had no choice but to run from these ones...

Meanwhile, a Shogunja had approached Amanda, pointing his katana right into the side of her barely-exposed neck. The ninja part of him wanted to move in swiftly for the kill; the samurai part, on the other hand, wanted to give her a chance to fight back first.

Which she did, a smirk playing across her face. "PK Pain!" she called out. At once, the Shogunja dropped his sword, curling up on the ground and writhing in agony. Energized by the delight of torturing someone, she rose to her feet, extending her hand towards him and extracting energy from him with a PSI Magnet. But as she did, the Shogunja surprised her, lunging forward and jabbing his thumb right into a point just below Amanda's shoulder. This time it was her turn to writhe in agony, stumbling backward onto the ground again, dropping her wand.

Gathering his bearings, the Shogunja stood up again, though feeling a little weary. That didn't stop him though. He leapt upward, aiming to land not on Amanda, but somewhere near her. Quickly, Amanda figured out what he was trying to do, and made a jump for her wand. Instead of landing on her wand like as planned, he instead landed right onto Amanda's back, pressing her about a foot into the snow.

Gon, meanwhile, had stumbled upon a Mini Nanuk blocking the path ahead. Immediately he stumbled backward. He was fighting a bear? Seriously? How in the world would he do that? Especially without a functional weapon? Well, remembering how he made the Frosty Men cry earlier, he decided to do the same...
    "PK Flash!"
    But instead of crying, the blinding flash of light caused the Mini Nanuk to grow even more aggressive. It started growling, louder and deeper and more fiercely than ever, and rose up onto its hind legs, towering over him. This was enough to make the hair on the back of Gon's neck stand on end, even under that warm and fuzzy hat he was wearing.

But then something odd happened. The Mini Nanuk took a swipe with its claws, but instead of hitting Gon, it swiped the air and spun around in a circle. And then it scratched itself in the face. Confused, it tried again, but ended up tripping and landing on the floor besides an equally confused Gon. This bear sure was acting strange...

But then Gon glanced elsewhere, just in time to see a Shogunja landing right on top of Amanda. As he rushed over to help her, Amanda was crawling away, wincing. But as Gon ran over with his hands extended, about to Lifeup her, she shooed him away with her wand. Then, rolling over, she pointed a staggering wand-arm at the Shogunja.

"P-P-PK... P-P-Pain!"

Again the Shogun-ja was slumped over in agony, but this time it lasted longer, and ended with the half-ninja-half-samurai person lying face-down in the snow, exhausted. Nearby, its fallen sword crumbled away into nothingness, and Amanda struggled to stand up. Again, Gon ran over to her, extending his hands toward her for Lifeupping. But Amanda still waved him away.

"No..." she stammered. "M-m-my P-P-PK Pain technique g-g-gets... stronger the m-m-more pain I feel... I'll... I'll save this for... other enemies..."

Gon stared at her, bewildered. "Uh... okay..." Besides, by this time the Mini-Nanuk had risen to its feet again, so he had to go back and take care of it.

"PK Fireworks!" He sent a burst of fireworks at the Mini Nanuk, because he couldn't really attack it much with anything else. He wondered how much longer he would last though, how long before his PSI would wear out...

Kyornik Arrluk
    Club Kousagi

As the UFO's came in through the door, Kyornik was ready for them. He pulled out his bat ready to defend, but was instructed by Candy and Andy to escape by riding away in the EVE mobile. "But what about you guys?" he asked. "These enemies don't fool around!" "We can manage", said Candy after pulling out a futuristic gun and assailing a UFO with a quick blast. ANdy rushed them into the roller coaster, and they were off. The last thing he heard was a cough coming from one of the performers and they were out of the club and on the way to Mt. Itoi. The rollercoaster raced down some tracks and eventually headed on a path straight for the mountain. As the group got near, he could feel the icy sky's breath and soon the EVE mobile transformed and was flying through the air with rocket boosters. Kyornik stared in astonishment, but wondered to himself Why am I still surprised? This kind of craziness happens to us all the time. As they drew nearer, a purple flash flew from the mountain and engaged in battle with the EVE mobile. Kyornik looked at the robot with mouth agape.

"Victoria" chimed Gon's phone. The robots started fighting, and they were crashing straight into the mountain. "AAAAAAGH!! Hold on everybody!!!" The landing was not the best, but no one was harmed. Everyone scrambled away while the Lady robots had their cat fight, only to find themselves in the midst of a horde of enemies. More of those Victoria robots, Evil looking snowmen, Ninja samurai warriors or something confused, ghostly ladies, and really big fierce Polar bears called Mini-Nanuks. If they were mini, he did not want to see the supposedly big ones. Aqua took off after a Victoria, and Gon and Amanda had their hands full with their own enemies.

Kyornik was about to run to Tekina, when a fireball flew and exploded near him. His eyes gleamed gold and he looked up the side of a snowy bank and saw a shogunja pointing its katana right at him. Red energy glowed around it, and it swung its sword. From the slash, a fiery crescent wave emerged and raced toward kyornik. His eyes widened, and he panicked. Not knowing how to react to the swift attack, he tried to run but fell flat on his back from the slippery ground. As he fell, he saw and felt the searing crescent across his face. It had cut the ends of the three annoying braids he had turning the ends bright red like cigarette ends and barely missed his neck. "Ouch! Ow! Ow! That's hot!!" He rolled in the snow to cool of the burnt ends. Well at least they're slightly less annoying now.

He stood up and activated Pk Nature. Golden diamond shaped psi bolts and crescents flashed around him. He outstretched his arm and his bat appeared in a flash of brilliance in his right palm. The shogunja glowed with a greenish energy now, and swiped its sword sending a wind blade crescent to fly at Kyornik. Kyornik raced forward and jumped on his knees. He skid toward the shogunja and leaned his body back to dodge the Pk wind slash. After he had passed it, he righted himself up and extended his left arm. Golden psi gathered on his left palm. "Pk Nature!!" The effervescent diamond of psi crashed onto the shogunja exploding and blasting it with pillars of light from the ground for massive damage. It flew up into the air from the blast and was falling back down. Kyornik got up off his knees and swung his bat right into the gut of the shogunja defeating it.

Well, that was fun. He then felt two hard thumps in his back, and turned around. It was three of those snowmen pelting him with snowballs. They then really started to let him have it, by throwing a large multitude at once. "Quit it!! Ow! he yelled. This just made them snicker and throw even more and at a faster pace. "Enough! Pk aura!" The snow balls all stayed in place while in mid air, and this unnerved the snow men. Their snickers went dead and their faces looked terror stricken. Kyornik gathered all the snowballs into a large mass to create a giant snowball, and with a bowling motion let it fly at the snowmen. The snowmen looked at each other and watched as the bowling ball of snow grew bigger with each roll and KO'd them all in a snowy rush. "Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii RIKE!!!!" he said laughing. He looked around for Tekina, but couldn't see her. Instead, what he saw was a flash of light and a Mini Nanuk swiping at Gon. He took a closer look at Gon and saw him looking a little out of it. Kyornik opened his backpack and pulled out a magic gelatin cup and ran toward Gon and the Bear.

As Kyornik got near, He could see flashes of multicolored lights burn away at the Nanuk, and then he decided to step in. "Gon, are you o......o.....o. THAT BEAR IS HUGE!!! "What the hell were you thinking?! Run away!!" He grabbed Gon by the arm and bolted, but the angry Nanuk would not give up its prey. It shook off whatever confusion hold Gon had on it and raced after them. Kyornik ran with Gon in tow, and looked backed to see a towering shadow quickly approaching. The Nanuk's razor sharp claws were quickly approaching them from above. "Pk Aura!" Psi bolts flashed along Kyornik's head, and the claws tilted inward just barely saving them. The impact from the blow, did stir up some snow and knocked them off their feet into the snow. "Take this. You need it more." He handed Gon the jellow cup and looked at the Nanuk. It seemed to be stuck in the ground and roared in anger.

Kyornik took the opportunity to attack. He leapt up with his bat and slammed every single paw with a barrage of hits causing the Nanuk to thrash in agony. It was finally freed from its earthen prison, but found its paws all bloody and the razor sharp claws broken like shards of glass. "All right! I disarmed it somewhat." The Nanuk was livid, and swiped at Kyornik with its clawless bloody paws sending him flying through the snow. Kyornik staggered to his feet wincing in pain. Ouch!! that thing almost broke my arm The Nanuk now focused entirely on him, and came barreling towards him. "Pk aura!" Kyornik flung his bat like a boomerang and struck the Nanuk several times all over its body. This seemed to annoy it even further and it reared up took a deep breath. Kyornik's eyes flashed gold. "It's about to use a psi attack!" He instinctively jumped backwards, and flew the bat into the back of Nanuk's head. This forced the Nanuk to expel a ridiculously cold breath of air at the ground. A mountain Lily flower happened to be caught in the blast and was instantly turned into diamond dust. Kyornik looked in horror. "Whatever happens, I cannot get hit by that. I'm done for if I do." The Nanuk reared up again and let the arctic breath fly directly at Kyornik. "AAAGh!! Pk Freeze!!" The cerulean psi bolt appeared in front of him and swirled causing a katabatic storm to combine with the mountain winds to serve as a wintry gale barrier. The arctic breath slammed into the gelid wind wall and they both fizzled out. Kyornik managed to avoid instant defeat and escaped with only frost forming along the edge of his jacket hood, his eyebrows, and icicles forming on those three slightly less annoying braids.

The Nanuk, now thoroughly pissed off started to lunge at Kyornik with its fangs. "Wow!!" he yelled out dodging the gaping maw. The bear came for his left shoulder, but he telekinetically wielded his bat into his right hand and used the bat to guard. The impact of the teeth slamming into his arm knocked a bit of the wind from his chest, but he didn't falter. The bear eyed him with a fierce stare, and the drool from it's maw dripped down onto his bat and on his fingers. From the drool, Icicles started to form and ice it made felt so cold it burned like a hot oven. "Yow!!" kyornik yelled in pain. The Nanuk grabbed the bat from his had and flung it into snow where it was now completely covered in thick icicles. Kyornik fell to one knee looking up at the enraged bear. The bear then gnashed its jaws and lunged at Kyornik. "Pk aura!!" The stones from the rocky ground rose into the air and pelted the nanuk. A particular large one smashed right into the jaws of the Nanuk and destroyed its teeth. RAAAAAAAARRRGH!! yelled the nanuk in severe pain. Its mouth was bloody and now looked very similar to an old man. It swiped at Kyornik with its paw, but Kyornik dodged. It then threw itself into the air to body slam him, but he quickly ran out of the way.

The snow from the slam flew up like a wave surge, and the bear seemed to disappear. Kyornik looked around, but couldn't see it. "Damn, where the hell did it go? It's a giant bear for crying out loud! Kyornik ran from the area, looking around but no sign of his foe. Suddenly, a roar was heard behind of him and he turned around only to be caught within the arms of the Nanuk. The Bear let out a boisterous roar and started to crush him in a wintery bear hug. It was extremely painful. AAAAGH!! The bear crushed tighter and tighter roaring at Kyornik. Kyornik tried to squirm his way out, but he couldn't budge. The pain had started to worsen, sending uncontrollable spasms through his back, and he swore he heard something beginning to crack. The Nanuk then raised its head back, and Kyornik's eyes flashed. He knew what was coming and surely it would mean his instant defeat. "I've got to stop this now. Please work!!" He snapped his fingers. "PK Thunder!!" right above the nanuk, a sparking yellow psi bolt appeared and fired a blast of blue lightning onto the nanuk. The lightning fried both Kyornik anf the Nanuk, but in the end only Kyornik was standing with a giant frizzed afro. Sparks crackled through his hair, and he looked a little charred, but for the most part he was ok. it was his own attack, and he'd been blasted through a window by his lightning before, so nothing he wasn't used to.

He turned around to see a ghostly lady approaching him. His eyes flashed gold and diamond psi bolts erupted on his palms. "I could really use a psi shield and some healing."

Diego Vendrix
    Club Kousagi in Robot City, Sunrise

Diego had been listening to the music and enjoying the good time. However, all good things must come to an end. In this case. It was the the attack from little UFOs. Right after the concert ended, these little UFOs came and began to attack everyone.

They were adorable.

Diego was about ready to fight them, but two came from the sides and ending clobbering him on the head, knocking him out. Sneak attacks weren;t cool. The UFOs scanned him and confirmed he was the one carrying the Music Box pieces. Furthermore, they detected a rather bizarre PSI reading.

That requires further investigation. He would be needed for interrogation.

While the others were fighting, the UFOs carried off Diego...

Diego Vendrix
    Mt. Itoi, Sunrise

Diego was forcibly woken up in an unknown location. He looks around. He appears to be on top of a mountain. From what he figured, he was on top of Mt. Itoi. He was never here before on the summit. He noticed a lone temple. He wondered why he was taken to this place. He also had problems with breathing initially. After all, the air was thin up here. He saw all around he was above the clouds. Diego was trying to maintain himself before turning and saw he was face to face with a silvery being.

A being known as the Starman.

Oh boy.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -2x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music,)[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by DVB; 22nd May 2013 at 6:26 AM.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast