Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

Rocky Rolland
    Somewhere In Summers

A lone figure clad in black leather walked by himself down an empty road. The beach side highway was usually crowded with cars this times of year, as people from all around the world would be driving to Summers in their car for a nice, relaxing vacation. But then, the Aurora Mysteria happened. Suddenly, people didn't really like the idea of leaving their homes when nearly anything and everything could potentially try to kill you. Animals, plants, even inanimate objects. The people all this sucked for the most were the ones who vanished, obviously; but the owners of the restaurants, hotels, clubs, and other establishments in Summers that relied on tourism for their income probably came at a close second.

Not that it mattered too much to Rocky. He, being the daring (and handsome) hero he was, was of course off to find his missing father and stop the Aurora Mysteria. It was a daunting task, but not anything Rocky didn't think he could handle. He was the Rocky Rolland, the Rockin' Rocker, son of Axel Rolland. If he couldn't do it, who could? To him, the only thing stopping him was that he didn't really know where to start. But, that's why he was traveling by himself in the first place.

...Though when Rocky thought about it, he probably should've just rode a bus to the next town.

Lost in thought over his brilliant and well thought out plan to save the world, Rocky almost didn't even notice the tiger sitting in the shade of a palm tree on the side of the road. He glanced past it, not giving it too much thought...until he suddenly realized there was a tiger on the side of the road, and did a double take. Realizing it had been noticed, the tiger stood up and began approaching Rocky.

"Whoa there kitty, you better stay back, 'cause Rocky's packin'!" Rocky exclaimed, while pointing towards his guitar as if it was an actual weapon. Though to be fair, Rocky was probably the one guy in the world who actually could use his guitar as more than just a blunt weapon to whack people with, besides his father.

"Relax dude, I'm not here to hurt you," the tiger said.

"Oh, really? Well that's-" Rocky paused for a moment. "Did...did you just speak?"

"Yeah dude," the tiger answered in a rather nonchalant tone, as if talking tigers were a common occurrence, "I'm here because you're like, a chosen one destined to save the world."

Suddenly, it all made sense to Rocky. I mean, duh, of course it had to do with Rocky saving the world! Though he was somewhat curious why a talking tiger of all things was the one to seek him out, it couldn't have possibly been for a less important task.

Rocky slung his guitar over his shoulder and relaxed a bit. "Right, of course! So, you got a name tiger guy?"

The tiger shook his head. "No dude, I'm just a tiger."

If you were just a tiger, you wouldn't be talking to me right now. Rocky held his hand up to his chin and pondered for a moment. "Hmm...how 'bout I call you Furio?"

The tiger shrugged, or at least did the closest thing a quadruped can do to a shrug. "Whatever you want dude, I'm just here to take you to where you need to go."

Rocky had already figured that's why the tiger was here. All of this was pretty convenient to Rocky, since the only thing he wasn't sure of is where to start. Now that he's got this tiger to take care of that for him, there was no way Rocky could be stopped from saving the world and finding his dad now! "All right! Where we heading?"

"Just follow my lead..." The tiger walked onto the center of the empty road and turned around to face the other way. Suddenly, the tiger started running, and as he ran began to gain in speed. Rocky was right behind him, running to try to catch up with the tiger, but as he kept running faster and faster he just couldn't catch up to him. By the time Rocky realized he was running much, much faster than he physically should be able to, it was far too late to stop. The tiger ahead of him suddenly disappeared, replaced by a trail of flames, and Rocky followed immediately after him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dalaam

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Rocky and Furio suddenly appeared in the middle of the prince's palace, coming to a complete stop.

"Duuuude! That was AWESOME!" Rocky shouted, then played a guitar riff on his guitar out of excitement.

Looking around, he noticed a bunch of people were sleeping on the floor for some reason, and there was a dorky looking old guy and a weird guy in some puffy robes standing nearby. "Oh. Uh, am I interrupting something here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: I figured Rocky could chat with Andonuts and Prince Rama while everyone else is doing the exercise. )
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 22nd August 2013 at 10:21 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Default This post has been approved by Madame Kiruria.

Santana Hillridge-Munchkin
    Outskirts of Robot City
    Santana's House

It had been a day or two since Santana's abrupt trip to the Sunflower Field. Being the last person to leave the Skymark Runner [numeral], she and her trusty robot/microphone companion lazed around the broken-down airship. After some odd shenanigans involving throwing a boomerang at a poor stranger, Santana was left with nothing to do; also note that she was walking in the opposite direction of Jardin de Colores. The girl not knowing what to do next, the archangel Hinawa descended upon her and decided to send the lost girl home for the day... only for her to get an earful from her mother for running away. But on the other hand, her other mother realized that it was completely normal for even ten-year-olds to venture off on their own. So despite the rocky start, the family of three plus a robot eventually got on even terms once again.

And then, that godforsaken cat popped up at her doorstep again.

Being the first to notice the random black cat, MicBot 19.89 greeted the creature with a simple, "GREETINGS, MALE FELINE."

"N-Nya..." the cat mewled in a rather lackluster fashion. Althougn Mic knew that the cat was capable of speaking English, his artificial intelligence warned him not to press on. Instead;

"SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN. SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN. SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN. SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN. SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MU-"

"Not now, Mic!" called the blonde [self-proclaimed] princess from a nearby window. "I'm grounded, reme- YOU!" Clambering out of the window, she dusted off her new outfit and glared into the cat's slit pupils, causing it to shiver.

"Do you know what I went through after you left me wherever you left me? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! What was the point then?! You just teleport an innocent princess from home, off to some odd village with nose people, all for what? Trolling?! I'll kill you with fire!"

After spouting some nonsensical phrases she learned from an evil place called the "Internet", she was about to open the door to fetch a flamethrower she didn't have, when all of a sudden;

"W-Wait!" the cat cried out.

"Can you transform into a magical girl?"

"M-Myaa...?"

Santana reached for the doorknob once again. "I-I need to take you somewhere again!"

Blink. Blink. Santana turned around once again. "NO."

At that moment, someone opened the door from the other side! Edna Munchkin, in all of her overweight glory, was munching on a fat cake as she addressed her daughter.

"Hey sweetcake."

"Hi Edna. This cat's trying to take me off on an adventure again." she said like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Well first," she started as she pulled out a USB key. "what I've got here is a new voice patch for Mic, so I'll just..." she bent over and jabbed the USB into the side of Mic's head.

"OUCH." Mic was programmed to interpret new data with a verbal exclamation, simply because of the almighty "Rule of Funny". Not that it was funny to begin with, but to each their own. "OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OU-OU-OU-Ouch." Bit by bit, Mic began to sound more articulate, more... human.

"And now, he's a reeeaaal boy. Tooling test, say my name."

"FAT CAKE OVERLORD, EDNA MUNCHKIN. Fat Cake Overlord, Edna Munchkin.

"Good job. Anyway, what's this about a talking cat?"

"The kitty wants to take me outside again." Santana spoke in an odd monotone.

"Thass right!" the kitty replied with a intentional lisp. "We need Thantana to help save the world!"

"Well I'll be," Edna admitted her surprise, "I don't think you can argue with that."

"Oh, it's just gonna' take me somewhere pointless again! Don't listen to it!"

"Hold on, nyaa! I'll teweport yew to where evwywun else is! Pwomize~!" he rolled over as he used an overly kyute tone.

"Well," Edna was the first to speak up, "aren't you a fatty. Santana, if there's world-saving to be done, then it's gotta' be you apparently. In fact, I'll unground you for this occasion. Just don't tell your mom, mmmkay?" With an exasperated sigh, Santana could only reply a meek

"... 'Kay."

To Santana, her world was her house, her parents, the convenience store and her kingdom. As such, Santana could not quite grasp the true essence of "saving the world". After all, her world hand't really changed much. It would take a long time for the princess to take into account the feelings of others, along with the overall state of her surroundings beyond her personal space, but if she was with other people, she would surely come to understand sooner or later... was what Edna thought as she lightly pushed her daughter forward.

"Awwight, you know how to do this, right?"

"Yeah yeah. Mic, c'mere." picking up her robot friend, she ran after the cat in a spiral fashion, until..."

Crystal Temple, Mt. Itoi Summit, Sunrise

... she started slipping on some ice. Scratch that, everyone was slipping on the slippery slip-stuff. It was... a roof? And judging by the sheer coldness of the air, this house-thing was pretty high up. On top of that, something inside the place seemed to be causing tremors on the roof.

"Bejeebers, iss weewy-"

"Ok-k-k-k-k-kay, you c-c-can shut up now." although Santana was equally freezing in her tank top and shorts, she was still able to express her anger to the fat feline. Attempting to put down Mic, she ended up slipping and tossing him forward, causing a crack in the ice.

"'You okay, Mic?!"

"COULD BE BETTER."

"Hey, didn't Edna give you a new voice box?"

"Sorry, talking like a robot makes it easier to create a distinction."

"... ... ... Well, I'll just be getting up now." but getting up was harder than it seemed, as Santana was slipping and sliding the place. The cat also seemed to have disappeared, though its presence was the least of her concerns. It eventually took her 10 minutes to stand up properly, and as she was slowly waddling towards Mic, she stepped on the crack as it caved in.

Inventory: MicBot 19.89 (E) (Childhood friend, deadpan snarker. Allows the Miracle Voice ability.)
    New Outfit (E) (A new outfit. Now you look like less of an expy.)
    Satoko's Outfit (An old outfit that Santana lugs around.)
    Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores EP to Mic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up valuable egg sandwich space.)
    Half-eaten Egg Sandwich (Used to be whole, but Santana soon forgot about it. What a shame.)
    Temporary Tattoo x3 (Rather wide tattoos advertising outdated legends.)
    Blank Space (A blank space in the bag. Can be filled with one item. There are many more blank spaces, but we'll only mention one.)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 26th August 2013 at 4:53 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Kyornik Arrluk
    Mt. Itoi Temple

Kyornik got up sluggishly. The last thing he remembered was being swatted across the room by a giant bear paw, and by the pain welling up on the side of his face as well as the achy feeling on his entire body he knew he was probably right on the money. It was weird, he must have been delusional. One of the things he remembered, was Amanda claiming she couldn't inflict pain upon another being as it was cruel. "What the hell? Did she suddenly grow a conscience in the middle of a fight? Where the hell was Jiminy Cricket when we were at Club Kousagi and all the other times she maliciously used her psi on others? I guess he wasn't singing Toccata in D minor. Kyornik looked over, and saw something brilliant. Gon casted a powerful Pk Fireworks at the chandelier on the ceiling of the temple and it crashed onto the King nanuk defeating it as it sank and melted in the cryptic hot spring. "Good job Gon!!!"

They had finally done it. The grueling fight with the King Nanuk was over and they had retrieved the music box piece. Gon ditched his clothes except for his underwear and took a dip in the hot spring. "That looks nice. I think I'm gonna take a dip in there myself." He glanced over to the others and was relieved to see Aqua thawed out and everyone more or less ok. Amanda was up and about too. It seems that Jiminy was eaten or seared into ash by Toccata, seeing as in the Nanuk's final moments it was put under excruciating pain thanks to Amanda's psi.

Kyornik stripped down to his boxers and joined Gon in the hotspring for some well deserved healing. He could feel the energy returning to his body as well as the aches and pains wane into nothing but silent echoes. His mind felt refreshed beyond belief. The psi restoration of the magic butterflies nor the magic gelatin could not compare to this. He even dove under and swam around a little. It was heaven. While resting in the hotspri ng, he saw the grave of George and decided he would go and take a closer look at it once he got out. For now he was gonna relax in their victory soak, that is until a mysterious girl dressed in obviously warm weather clothing and a robot of some sort fell into the hot spring beside him. "Waaaaahh!!"
    Last edited by Kofii; 26th August 2013 at 4:52 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30u4m4j.png[/IMG] Thanks to Doodles for the awesome banner

Crystal Hot Spring

"WATATATATATA-"

and then, her body met some exquisitely warm water. However, since this hot spring wasn't as deep as, say, an Olympic-size swimming pool, Santana ended up hitting her head against the bottom. Clutching her head as she floated to the surface, there was the odd imbalance of her body relaxing but her head aching. Nonetheless, she still had the energy to quote source material, and callously called out to no one in particular;

"In case you didn't notice, I dropped the chandelier on the beast. Wait, whaa?" Santana was left with an odd taste in her mouth, for the line felt oddly... scripted. Like some magical force compelled her to push nudge the plot just a little. It wasn't until Mic also fell from the roof and she barely caught him that she realized... there were other people here. And they were just relaxing around.

... ... ...

"Y-y... ... you all." Santana couldn't do much but weakly point Mic at all of them.

"MANY GREETINGS FROM PBBT MARS." Mic greeted the group, glitching up due to the water around him.

~Inventory~ (CAUSE I'M NOT AN ELEPHANT YOU KNOW)
    GLITCHY MicBot 19.89 (E) (Childhood friend, deadpan snarker. Allows the Miracle Voice ability. 12/12 EP)
    SOGGY New Outfit (E) (A new outfit. Now you look like less of an expy. But soggier.)
    Satoko's SOGGY Outfit (An old outfit that Santana lugs around. It smells damp.)
    Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores EP to Mic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up valuable egg sandwich space. Surprisingly not soggy.)
    Half-eaten SOGGY Egg Sandwich (A miserable shell of its former self.)
    SOGGY Temporary Tattoo x3 (Weird papers with blurry drawings.)
    SOGGY Blank Space (A blank space in the bag. Can be filled with one item. This is soggy... how?)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 26th August 2013 at 5:14 AM.

Diego Vendrix
    "Breaking the Ice"

"PK Pain!"

Amanda had finally woken up, apparently, because her voice rang loud and clear around the temple. King Nanuk cringed as he lay on his belly on the cracked icy floor.

"Hahahahahaha," Amanda laughed. "It appears that steam is giving you a rather tough time now, isn't it?" She had found the energy to stand, and had her wand pointed at the mighty white (badly damaged) bear. Diego looked to her with surprise as he went over to hold her.

Diego saw Gon finish the attack and defeat the bear king.

"Mission accomplished... oww," Gon said as he handed the music box piece to Diego, subsequently complaining about the pain in his tailbone. "Wow... that hot spring feels really nice right now..."

Diego looked at the music box piece and puts in with the others. He then noticed the hot spring. Diego looked to Amanda and brought her to the other hotspring.

"How do you feel?" Diego asked her with concern as he looked over her wounds.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork Dormis Inducer I
    -1x Clockwork Rocket Crossbow I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos filled with tea
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -3x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi)

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Aqua Way
    Mountain Etoi, Crystal Temple

With the downfall of King Nanuk, warmth rushed into the once frozen chambers of the mysterious temple. The ice gave birth to a coffin, which was surrounded by a hot spring. While the boys jumped into the hot springs, Aqua walked across the small path that lead to the coffin. Her pendant shined a strong green, causing bamboo to shoot out around the hot springs, providing further privacy. Moss and ivy lined the walls, giving the temple an aged and abandoned appearance. Bushes of Azalea sprung around the coffin, cradling it in flowers. Babies-Breathes lined the perimeter of the room. In front of the tombstone, cornflowers and summer-pheasant’s eyes bloomed together. The all ready relaxing properties of the hot springs suddenly became much more luxurious, with the aroma of flowers drifting through the air. Once flowers stopped appearing from nothing, a gust of wind spiraled into the room, scattering rose petals in the hot springs, and no one complained.

“R.I.P.: George Whats-His-Last-Name. He shall always be remembered for his research into PSI. The impression he left on the world endures, even in the reincarnation of the world. Although he fostered the child who would eventually infect the world, he lives on as a reminder that these strange occurrences have the potential for good as well as evil. "Never forget that even the most troublesome of naughty children can be soothed by music. PSI is not magic. But if there is magic, music is the true essence of it." Aqua read aloud for the group.

She had no idea who this George was, or who his foster child was. She decided to look around the coffin, but after touching it, she was sent into a premonition.

A blonde woman, rather young, stood in a pink dress with a man who was not too short, nor too tall. He was not fat, but he was not skinny. His hair was not messy, but it was also not neat. In his arms, which were not skinny, but also not toned, there was a swaddle. Poking out of that swaddle was a tail. Not of an animal, but of something foreign to earth. The woman sang a song, a melody of love. The swaddled creature let out an ungodly bark, but the woman continued to sing. She sang all day, each time louder but sader. Letters swirled around, destroying the vision. ‘RIAMA’ and ‘EGOGER’ was what she could catch before returning to the real world. There, she found Salt returning with her clothes that she used to cover Amanda. What is her problem anyways? She has such an ego, but she’s even more pale during a fight. What kind of show is she trying to put on? She decided against saying anything, since that would be rude. Instead, she undressed and let her body soak in the hot springs. Salt, surprisingly, jumped in as well.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or be rubbed on injuries.
    Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak.
    Psi Counter: A psychic counter. It can easily reflect psychic energy back at the sender but is fragile.
    Garden: Aqua's pendant shines a bright green and a garden setting grows around the target and heals them. Apparently, it can also rid Aurora corruption. Due to her dream being cut short, her powers are weakened and she can only produce a few flowers. It seems the attack can manifest in different ways.

Equipped:

Pink High Low Maxi: A dress with an uneven cut. It flows in the air freely while Aqua walks.
    Curled hair: Aqua’s hair is in long curly spirals. She looks adorable with this hairstyle!
    Black Boots: Long Boots that travel half way to Aqua's knees. Extremely hipster!
    Yellow Button Up: A long sleeve, yellow button up shirt. Give of a refined air.
    Green Jacket: Something you would see worn by someone cosplaying Chie from Persona 4.
    Thick White Stockings: They even have lace trim and pink bows on them!
    Ice Rod (Pin Form): A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal design. When Aqua isn’t using the rod, it becomes a snowflake hairpin that can always be found in her hair.
    Mystic Mirror (Bangle form): A round silver mirror gifted to Aqua by Scheherazade. With this mirror, Aqua can create PSI Counters. A spiral pattern decorates the back of the mirror. Easily stores as a silver bangle.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

Purple Fuel Pod: The energy source of the Victoria model robots. It has two chambers; one for fuel and one for purple dye.
    Potted Salty Flower: A large seed that Aqua took from the Fleshy Flower after defeating it in battle. It rests inside a glass pot that can be stretched to one meter. It is average sized with a large bud.
    x10 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x22 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
    Lunch box: It contains a tea bag. What a very simple drink
    School bag: It’s Aqua’s school bag that is stuffed with a towel, shampoo, soap, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste. The pockets are full of video games, two chargers, a 3DS, and a PSP.
    Bag: It contains all of Aqua’s clothes.

Tekina

Tekina sighed as the large bear went down. She then noticed the jewel. It's even brighter...and I sense more power from it...what is the world is going on... Well, she couldn't complain too much. She walked up to the newly-revealed coffin and sat down in front of it. She ignored the hotspring...there were men around, and if they saw her, why she'd have to-

"Don't think of anything reckless, Tekina."

That one line she always said. A frown formed on her face. Shurui always said that. A memory entered the girl's mind.

"Sis, you shouldn't do anything too reckless, you could get in trouble!"

"Speak for yourself, Shurui."

"Ruuuude...haha!"

"Heeheeheh."

"Anyway....wasn't that aurora thing pretty? I feel it's special~"

"You think everything is special, little sister."

"Go to bed, you two."

"'Kay dad!"

"Ok, Father."

"Night, sis."

"Goodnight, Shurui."

The night days before this started. The night before Shurui vanished. Where was she? How was she? Did she still remember her? Was she ok? Was she hurt? Tekina had so many questions...and she had a feeling they wouldn't be answered anytime soon. A shiver ran through her body as the female hugged her legs. "shurui..." The name entered her mouth in a quiet tone. Where are you, little sister...I'm worried...

((WAT AM I DOIN TO MYSELF also kyornik go comfort your girlfriend :3))
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

OOC: Well now, this is some interesting stuff to reply to...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Alternate Dimension

If Leo had been paying any attention after he healed Junior, he would have felt a glow inside of him. And even if he didn't notice that, he definitely would have noticed his body starting to feel very light--so light, in fact, that he rose into the air. A few sparkles surrounded him as he rose. And at the same time, the scene before him started to fade into pink. Smiley faces, hearts, and random toys from he room he had just left floated all around. And the xylophone music faded, giving way to a loud and bright electric guitar riff! The whole space vibrated, as if he had been suspended beneath the floor of a concert hall while the lead guitarist was strumming away.

Kat and Erukia heard similar guitar riffs as well, wherever they were in this visualisation exercise.

Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

That same guitar riff blasted through the throne room. Dr. Andonuts shouted in surprise as a silver-haired rocker dude with a tiger beside him appeared out of nowhere. Right in the middle of the mandala rug on the floor, actually. As this was reality, the room was lit by ordinary light, not the purple flames that started off the visualisation exercise.

"Oh my my my!" Dr. Andonuts exclaimed, fumbling to catch his glasses as they fell off his face. "It seems another Chosen One has arrived! This must be another of the..."

"Silence," Prince Rama interrupted, holding up a hand, but remaining seated on his throne with his eyes closed. "We are in the middle of a meditation. And your arrival has interrupted it. So with that..." and here he paused, coolly brushing a strand of hair away from his perfectly triangular nose, "I order you to play us a song."

An even more awkward pause.

"...Sire?" Dr. Andonuts asked with uncertainty. "Are you sure that won't..." Prince Rama held up a finger to silence him.

"I want you to play us something uplifting," the exotic and eccentric prince continued. "Something that might awaken a hidden power in people. Can you do that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mt. Itoi Summit

Just as Gon was relaxing in the hot spring, something unexpected fell from the sky... or the ceiling rather. A person. A girl. A young girl. A familiar young girl. Gon couldn't believe it was her.

"...Santana?" He rubbed his eyes, for it could very well have been him seeing things in the steam coming off the water.

Her voice confirmed it. And the first thing she said was "I dunno if you noticed, but I dropped a chandelier on the beast."

Gon's brow furrowed. "...Wait, whaaaa?" he said in unison with Santana saying the very same thing. "You dropped it? I was the one who shot fireworks at it to loosen it up! Ack..."

He suddenly realized that he was standing half-naked in a hot spring, and sank down in the water immediately to cover his chest. Then, just as he was laughing at Mini Mic's proclamation about being from Mars, something strange happened. A row of bamboo stalks rose up right between him and Santana. The hot spring had been divided into two, with the boys separated from the girls now.

"Wow. That was a combination of convenient, awesome, and pretty. Who did that?" He took a peek around to see Aqua standing there with her pendant glowing. "Aqua? Wow, I didn't know you could do that with Garden!"

Meanwhile, Diego had pulled Amanda into the hot spring. For quite a few seconds she hovered under the water, bubbles coming out at the surface. While she was under there, the bamboo wall rose, separating her from Diego. She emerged just in time to see the wall fully intact.

"How do you feel?" Diego asked her.

Amanda stared at the wall for a long time before answering. When she did, she spoke in a series of harsh, raspy barks. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW DO I FEEL. I feel WONDERFUL. You're lucky I'm not melting right now. And you're lucky that this stupid wall is here between us. UGGGHHHH... I AM melting..." Her voice quieted down. "All my pain... gone... this can't be..."

On the edge of the hot spring, Toccata sat there on Amanda's heavy white coat, a normal lizard again, with his head buried in his front palm. If lizards even have palms, anyway. But he scurried away into a bamboo stalk when he felt rumbling and heard the flapping of wings outside. That followed by some weird trumpet-like noises, though the icy walls of the temple muffled the sounds a bit.

But they didn't muffle the screechings of a monkey that ran into the temple. He stood facing George's coffin and as many Chosen Ones as he could catch sight of, jumping up and down and waving his little red satin cap. As he jumped, the puffy pink cape he was wearing made fluttering movements. After jumping a few times, he made a beckoning gesture at the Chosen Ones, and then ran away out through the temple entrance. But he remained standing in the entryway.

"What in the..." Gon muttered as he stared at the monkey. "Come on, give us a break, we were just beginning to relax here! Don't you have any idea how tough a battle we've just been through?"

Heaving a sigh, he fell backwards into the water, swimming out towards where Kyornik was. He noticed that he was gazing at the coffin, and also that the old PSI book he had (that was now sitting on the edge of the hot spring) was glowing and trembling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Kofii, this is your time to do what we discussed in private. Or rather, what you posted to me in private and I failed to respond to. >__< Everyone else... uhhhh.... Lost and Beirut, finish up your visualizations. Veterans, lounge around in the hot spring and follow the monkey at your own leisure. Newbies, you might recognise said monkey... Well, everything else should speak for itself.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Rocky Rolland
    Fortuna Palace, Dalaam
    "Super Uplifting Music Time, Go!"

Realizing he had made a scene by bringing Rocky in in the middle of the Prince's meditation process, Furio started to step back. "Um...call me if you need me dude." With that, Furio quietly sneaked out of the room before the Prince could scold him.

Rocky turned his attention back to the old guy and Mr. Flamboyance sitting on his throne. Whoever this guy was, he seemed pretty important, like a king or something. Or prince maybe, he looks waaaaay too young to be a king. Unless he was like King Tut or something. I mean, he was like a kid and he was king of all of Scaraba for-

Damn it Rocky, focus! Rocky shook his head, then looked up to the prince and listened to his request. "A song?" Well, he was asking the right person alright. No one could play a song like Rocky Rolland! Even if he didn't like the use of the word "order", Rocky was starting to like this royal guy already.

"I want you to play us something uplifting," the exotic and eccentric prince continued. "Something that might awaken a hidden power in people. Can you do that?"

Uplifting, huh? Rocky had to think about this for a moment. He knew plenty of uplifting songs, sure. But, Rocky couldn't play just any song, especially if the fate of the world hinged upon it. Or at least Rocky assumed it did, since he was chosen to save the world and he'd been taken to this place by Furio. It was his destiny to play this song!

"You got it dude, gimmie a sec." Rocky stood still and began to think up a song in his head. He had improvised before, but never on such short notice. Rocky had a "do or die" attitude about it though; this was the fate of the world they were dealing with, after all. With the first part of the song in his head, Rocky held up his guitar; he'd figure out the rest as he went along.

"And a one, two, a one two three four!" With that, Rocky began playing. It started slow at first, a small beat that could only somewhat be heard. But as he continued though, the sounds of the guitar being strummed grew louder, as the song increased in intensity. It sounded like something you'd hear in a sports film when the underdog team pulls a last ditch effort to win the final game. Anyone who could hear it had their spirits lifted by the song, like a strength from within being unleashed by the sound of the guitar's chords being strummed. But, to PSI users specifically, they could feel something else increasing within them, the hidden talent of PSI being unleashed to its full potential!

After playing for a bit, Rocky finished the song with one last riff and an awesome pose. "So, how was that? Awesome, or double awesome?" Rocky held up his hand to his chin for a moment contemplating about something. "You know, I should probably write this down while it's still fresh in my mind..." Rocky suddenly pulled out a notepad and a pen out of a pocket and began to scribble notes down on it.

Inventory:
        Spoiler:- Inventory:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: Figured I'd post Rocky's inventory so people know what he's carrying. Also Kiruria I sent you a PM regarding the song Rocky just played.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Kyornik Arrluk
    Mt. Itoi, Temple

So, after that long fight with the King Nanuk, Kyornik and the other Chosen ones were relaxing in the hot spring when this girl dropped in right next to him in the hot spring. To say he was surprised, was an understatement. "Waaaah!!!" There he was half naked in a hotspring and a girl comes crashing through the ceiling. She apparently knew Gon, because she immediately started conversing with him not even minding the fact that she just fell through a ceiling. Sigh... "Oh well, just another bit of craziness to add to my life I guess. As he was about to extend his hand and introduce himself, a line of bamboo sprouted and separated the men from the women in the hot spring. He looked up, and saw Aqua's pendant shining while she stood near George's grave. Next to the grave, he also saw Tekina looking lonely, sad, and distraught. He had noticed theses things from since they were back in Winters. Her mind just always seemed elsewhere and whatever it was, it seemed to make her emotionally unavailable. He had had enough. It was time to be nosy and figure out exactly what was troubling her so. I mean, she was someone he cared about a lot and he should comfort her.

He decided to dry off and put his clothes on. It may be a little off putting for him to try and comfort her while he's half naked. He may be distracting to her, and she also just seems like the type who is a bit more... conservative. He picked up his stuff and was walking towards the grave, when his bracelet started shining. All of a sudden, his Pk Nature activated on its own and crescent psi bolts and diamonds spiraled around him. The Shard of Event Horizon opened up and the book "Psi Secrets" came forth. When the book came forth, it was trembling as if it was ready to spill over with power. He looked around, and noticed that everyone was continuing with their normal conversations and relaxing in the hot spring. He quickly realized, that nobody else in the room saw his summoning of the book. That was weird. My whole body just started glowing in golden light and diamonds, and nobody noticed? "That's because of the Shard". Kyornik turned around to find Old Man George standing right in front of him, and suddenly he was in the old house from his dream.

"SO, you made it all the way up Mt. Itoi to my grave huh." "I did. I didn't know you were up here, it was all coincidental." "Don't worry about it kid. I just wanted to talk to you about psi." "With that, he opened his palms and blue energy encircled Kyornik and he rose into the air. "Wha-wha-what are you doing?" "I want you to understand psi. Try and push my aura away." Kyornik's hands flashed with psi-bolts, and his energy surrounded him in an attempt to dispel George's unbelievable psi. It was no use though, The power of the ancient ghost was too much, and he gave up. "Pk Freeze!!" Kyornik sent a freezing blast of wind that disrupted George and his aura faded. Kyornik then surrounded George with psi-bolts and sent him flying into wall of the house. "Good job. You don't even show mercy to an old geezer like me." If you weren't an ancient psi ghost, then maybe I would." Well, it seems you have realized that psi isn't limited. Its form and shape confirm to the imagination of the user. Your aura is particularly strong, and your sense of psi seems to be improving. As you continue on your journey and read, you will be faced with many enemies and trials. Do not forget that love is precious." Kyornik's eyebrows furrowed. "Love is precious??? Is that from a greeting card or something??" "I'm being serious kid. It was love that saved this world three times. Whatever that it is that you love, love it with all your might. That love is a great strength that becomes power you can wield. I'll leave you with a parting gift as well as some food for thought.

George once again unleashed his aura around Kyornik, and Kyornik's eyes flashed gold like crazy. "What is this?!!" Kyornik seemed to be trapped within a temporal rift, that made him super slow. Everything to him seemed to be in slow motion. even the opening and closing of his eyes felt like an eternity. The psi finally wore off, and he felt a little strange n the inside, but then it passed. "Believe it or not, that was my Pk aura. I want you to think about how my aura could've triggered you to slow down, as well as think of your signature psi and love and on that note, I'll be seeing you around kid." "Wait! You said the world was saved three times by the power of love. What do you mean?" "That's a story for another time. I'll tell you once you've figured out your aura a bit more. Take care of yourself kid." Kyornik found himself back in the Temple with the book in hand. He rubbed his head, and decided to walk over to Tekina.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Kyornik Arrluk
    Mt. Itoi Temple, George's Grave

Kyornik walked over towards Tekina sitting by the grave and finally asked her what was troubling her so much. At first she was a bit apprehensive about it, but she finally broke down and let it out. Apparently her sister Shururi was missing. Another one lost during the beginning of the Aurora Mysteria. Her sister and her were also very close, and she was having an especially difficult time with this. She left home to save the world in hopes of finding her lost sister, but as to her sister's whereabouts, they were still elusive with no clue in sight. Even the Starmen weren't a clear cut answer. As soon as Kyornik heard this, it immediately made him think of his little brother being in the clutches of the Starmen and doing all types of horrible experiments on him to learn psi. It made him clench his fist in rage, but then all he felt was grief. To know she was harboring this pain all along made him realize how vulnerable she was, but also how strong she was too. He talked to her and gave her a big hug to let her know that she wasn't alone in this. They were going to get through this together and rescue their loved ones. He felt great, but now he definitely needed to go home to Summers to his family. "I'll be back Tekina, you can count on it. We'll get through this."

As Tekina walked towards the rest of the group to tell them his plans, a monkey with a red satin cap and a puffy pink cape ran into the temple beckoning the Chosen Ones to follow. Kyornik was confused as to what was happening, but from what Gon was saying, it seemed like the next leg of their trip was already here. He however had a different set of plans and really needed to take a detour. "Hey guys, I need to run off to Summers to confirm something and I'll be back. I will also get a new cell phone and call you guys when I'm done with my business. Stay strong and keep safe guys. He ran over to the Hot spring and touched his tattoo, then stripped to his beachwear. From the depths of the spring, Atka came breaching in all of his orca glory. "Hmm, quite the showy entrance." "I do have my moments child." "Would you quit calling me child already!" "Would you rather calf, seeing as that is what you are to me?" ..."I'll take the child over that thank you very much." Kyornik summoned the Event horizon and stored his things in there, then closed it and hopped onto Atka. "See you all real soon." He took a deep breath, and Atka dove down to the depths. The water got progressively warmer as they got deeper, and it was a pinkish hue, not unlike the spring in Saturn Valley. One thought lingered on his mind as they dove down. "Love is a precious thing. That love is a great strength that becomes power you can wield." His thoughts then shifted to Tekina and he smirked. That old man and his greeting card lines. The water around him started to swoosh and time seemed to slow down. They then raced towards the surface and Kyornik could smell the familiar air of Summers as well as see the road to the Istioporous estates where Blake lived and the Summers boardwalk along the beach. Cue music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQc546L8c8k
    Last edited by Kofii; 3rd September 2013 at 3:17 AM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30u4m4j.png[/IMG] Thanks to Doodles for the awesome banner

Leo Silverstone
    Alternate Dimension

After he healed Junior, Leo felt a strange sensation. It wasn't the bad kind of strange, this was good. He felt very light, almost like he was floating in the air. He looked down to see that his feet were in fact not touching the ground. His face lit up with glee. "Wow! I can fly!" A few sparkles surrounded him as he rose. And at the same time, the scene before him started to fade into pink. Smiley faces, hearts, and random toys from the room he had just left floated all around. It was like someone decided to turn off the gravity.

The xylophone music suddenly faded. It was replaced by a loud and bright electric guitar riff. It was an unexpected change, but he didn't mind it in the least. It was like something you'd hear at a baseball game, when the home team was losing, and they needed something to lift their spirits. Not that his spirits needed to be raised higher than they already were, but it was still nice. He felt like he was on top of the world right now. Leo happily flew around the room admist all the toys and cuteness. He did a few flips and tricks in the air. "Weeee! This is AWESOME! Right Junior?"

Junior was too busy running in the air. Chasing after a ball of yarn he had encountered. He reached out his paw to grab it. "Come back!"

The boy simply giggled, and stuck out his hand. He hadn't even touched the thing, when the yarnball glowed pink, and suddenly moved closer, allowing the lion cub to catch it. Junior rolled over several times in midair while fiddling with the thing. "Rawr!"

Leo looked at his hand. "Was that PSI again?" He decided to experiment. He focused on the hearts and smiley faces that were all over the place. He stuck out his hand, and suddenly words entered his mind that he found himself blurting out. "PK Aura!" At his command, various hearts and smiley faces floated to him faster than the other floating toys in the room. With a few swift motions of his arms, Leo was able to make the them orbit around him. He was in awe of the new trick he had learned. "Cooool! Just when things can't get any better, they do! Haha!"
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 3rd September 2013 at 11:00 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Blake Ragersworth
    Mysterious Place

Blake sat in his cell pondering some type of escape route. He still had no idea where he was being kept or how to get out. He just knew that he was really motivated to leave after seeing Kyornik and his friends battle the monsters that were now plaguing the world. He knew that his powers and skills would probably come in handy, and he had just learned a new psi as well that he really really liked. He thought and thought, but nothing came to him. He was constantly being monitored, so it wasn't like he could just sneak out of his room. "Jeez, this is hopeless". Just as he said that, there was a loud bang and the power within the area was shut down. The electric lock on his prison door opened up, and he was free to leave. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he wasn't about to stick around to find out. He grabbed his stuff and ran for the door. At first it was hard, being that he was stumbling around in darkness. He then remembered that he always had a headlamp with him wherever he went. His mom always insisted that he take one since he was turning into an outdoorsy type of guy. He fumbled through his bag and found it, turned it on and ran down a dark corridor.

He was searching desperately for a way out, when it just so happened that he did. He walked outside and smelled fresh air and earth. It was pitch black outside, only lit by the glow of a half moon By his expression, you'd swear he was locked up for an eternity. He ran away from the area as fast as he could, looking back when he realized that there were those two girls still trapped inside. he simply resolved himself to take down the starmen and find the girls later. Right now, his escape was the main priority. As he ran, he heard something approaching him from behind, and it was snarling like something mad. He kept running, but was then caught by a tentacle around the waist and hoisted into the air hanging upside down. It was the same tentacled space monster he had fought before, nd it was accompanied by a starman.

He took a good look at the starman while hanging, and realized it was the same one he'd beaten up when it came in to bring him food that one time. "What's the meaning of this?!" yelled Blake. Simple payback as you humans would put it, said the Starman in a dry metallic tone. I disabled the power system so I could get my Mook friend here to take a bite out of you. When you attacked me, the other starmen lost faith in me and lowered my rank. I'm now considered inept at even subduing a lowly human such as yourself." Blake rolled his eyes and turned furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you serious? You're gonna hold a vendetta against me because i showed you how strong a lowly human like myself can really be to knock you space jerks and your superiority complex down a peg. I was wrong, I thought you machines had no feelings, but apparently you have the petty B****y ones. Well, Come at me bro!!" Cue music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r9c7529IkY With that, Blake's eyes flashed blue and his muscles bulged a bit. Veins appeared on his arms and around his eyes and he reared up and socked the mook one hell of a punch in one of its eyes. The mook quickly dropped him, and screeched in pain.

The starman fired a laser beam at Blake, but he quickly dodged it by jumping behind a tree. "Burn human! Pk fire!" A roaring fireball flew at the tree and Blake jumped away. The tree was blown apart to cinders from the scorching flame strike. "Pk aura!" Blake telekineticaly grabbed his surfboard and wrapped the foot strap to his right hand and BASHED the starman and the mook for good damage. The mook was still preoccupied with its punched eye, so it didn't even notice the surfboard until it was too late. It now laid knocked out on the floor of the forest clearing in which they stood. The starman fired more laser beams, but they were all deflected off of his surfboard. He wasn't sure exactly why the Starmen reinforced his board with som type of space metal, but he wasn't complaining. "Pk wind!" His arms sparkled with teal colored psi-bolts and a tel tornado whipped up around the starman blowing a large dust cloud into its face. Blake then jumped forward on his surf board and yelled "Pk aura!!" His psi-bolts flashed around him and he rammed his surfboard with him on it right into the Starman sending smashing into a nearby tree. "And this will finish you off! Pk Surfin'!!" Spiraling waves of psi and vortexes of water washed over the starman continuously damaging it as well as sapping it of its HP and PP, until it was completely drained of both. "Yeah, a lowly human like me huh!" He had defeated his foes, and started to run, when he hit a dead end. There was a large cliff that had an ocean at the bottom with sharp pointy rocks to boot. "Crap, how do I get away?"

Soon after that statement, two UFO's flew over him with bright searchlight illuminating the area. They both fired laser beams at him and knocked him to his feet. He was not about to be captured again, so he jumped off the cliff. As he fell, he closed his eyes, but then heard a familiar sound. It was the unmistakable roar of a large wave. He opened his eyes to find a large wave surging behind of him. He was not about to let this chance go buy. He expertly oriented himself atop the wave and surfed away. The wave was actually pretty weird though. It never got smaller, and there was an eerie feeling resonating through the wave that Blake could feel. It was almost as if it was alive. This didn't stop the UFOs though. They chased after him firing laser beams, but he easily dodged by riding up and down the wave. Suddenly, he heard a roar of thunder and two bolts of lightning struck the UFOs and sizzled them into charred dust. Hr almost fell off the wave when he saw them instantly destroyed, but then he saw the eerie thing that was in the wave. He saw a pair of glowing red eyes and a long serpentine body silhouette in the wave and then the creature roared and the wave crumbled.

"Aaaagh!!" he fell and went ker-splash!!!. A whirlpool formed under him and he was sucked down. the current was super strong and he was struggling to get out of it. I didn't escape to be killed by some sea monster He unleashed his power. A greek letter Beta appeared near him, and the water around him surged with spirals and rolling ocean blue psi-bolts. The attack spiraled around him and destroyed the whirlpool. He quickly made his way to the surface to take a breath, but was gripped around his stomach by a serpentine body with a large red and green fish like tail. He struggled to get out, but couldn't. Even the power of his offense up couldn't get him out of this grip. The monster then threw him downwards toward the depths. It then spiraled around him while he fell, and the whirlpool it created took on a pinkish hue, and he was warped away.

Diego Vendrix
    "Breaking the Ice"

Diego saw the wall emerge between them, a bit disappointed he couldn't get to see her. However, he heard her answer.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW DO I FEEL. I feel WONDERFUL. You're lucky I'm not melting right now. And you're lucky that this stupid wall is here between us. UGGGHHHH... I AM melting..." Her voice quieted down. "All my pain... gone... this can't be..." Amanda said.

Diego was admittingly quite worried. "Hey Amanda, you feeling okay?" Diego asked her with concern. He was still dressed and didn't bother getting into the hotspring.

ShE's fEeLiNg BeTtEr ThAn EvEr... Diego heard. His eyes widened and he looked around. He knew the source though. Diego closed his eyes and he swore he could see him. Diego didn't know if he was losing it or not.

Instead of having his dark brown almost black hair, he saw in front of him a young man with very blone almost white hair. His warm brown eyes were replaced with piercing red eyes. His skin was very dark, though not the natural tan, but the very dark gray. He wore inverted colored versions of his clothings.

"Dexter..."

Diego watched his other self go over to Amanda and smile, his teeth sharper than a shark's. Diego didn't know if he was going mad or not. He bit his lip as Dexter seem to vanish.

This wouldn't be the last time he would see him though.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox
    -3x Magic Musicbox Pieces (Jardin de Colores, Ferdinand Music, Mt. Itoi)[/QUOTE]

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

Much to Prince Rama's delight, Rocky followed up with his request. It was a kind of music hardly ever heard in Dalaam, and foreign to the prince's ears, but that didn't matter to him. For there was something special about that music, and he felt it. It felt like the music took the very air and energised it, yet not in a violent way. This energy was internal, aiming to lift up even the most lethargic of spirits. Even the prince himself felt his own energy being restored--that the scope of his own PSI powers could last a bit longer. (Yes, Prince Rama can use PSI, for those of you who weren't paying attention to his introduction.)

This was just what the prince needed to continue the visualisation exercise. Concentrating on the circle created by the pillows and the mandala rug once more, he let Rocky's song reverberate throughout it, letting its effect pass on to all...

By now, all three of the new Chosen Ones (or should I say three out of four of them, we can't forget Rocky) were floating in a magical space, surrounded by everything they held dear to their hearts. For Leo, all that was cute and whimsical. For Erukia, all that was all dark and sultry and yet lovely at the same time. For Kat, all that was innocent yet curious, yet mighty as the knowledge it holds within. But something unexpected showed up in the midst of all this. Someone rather. Two someones, rather.

They were a middle-aged woman and a young girl. The former wore a simple scarlet dress and wore a crown of sunflowers, though the sneakers on her feet looked like they ought to belong to a little boy. The latter looked rather cute in her curly blond hair and poofy pink dress, and especially with that big teddy bear she was holding. And they both had wings on their backs, and glowing halos floating over their heads.

"Hello, Chosen One!" the little girl chimed. "You did it! You discovered all your favourite things!"

"Now remember," the older woman remarked in a gentle voice, "whenever you're in a tight spot, remember your favourite thing, and remember that you can manifest that thing in a unique PSI technique."

"Don't worry," the little girl continued. "When you're face to face with an enemy, you'll know what to do. And remember us if you have any trouble!"

By this time, just as Rocky was writing his new song down, the two angelic figures appeared right before him, floating between him and Prince Rama. Dr. Andonuts blushed as he saw the two of them.

"We are two of the three Archangels that preside over the heavens," the sunflower lady mentioned, so that both Rocky and the other new Chosen Ones could hear. "I'm Hinawa, and this is Paula. As for the third Archangel... Her powers are more ancient than our own. Once you meet the other Chosen Ones, I'm sure you'll all meet her soon."

"And remember..." said Paula, "that even the most evil of beings can be calmed down with just the right music!"

And with that, everyone in the room opened their eyes (provided their eyes weren't open already), at the sound of a chime sounded by Prince Rama.

"Why, my eyes must be deceiving me!" the price exclaimed. "It's the Archangels, Hinawa and Paula! Legend has it that they rarely show themselves to people... but alas, it seems that these are dire times. This truly is a blessing!"

"Quite literally!" Dr. Andonuts squeaked.

"Well, your majesty?" Hinawa asked, performing a small bow to Prince Rama. "Mind if we have the Chosen Ones practice what they've just learned?"

"Do we even have anything to practice on?" Dr. Andonuts remarked. "We certainly can't have them pulverize Prince Rama's expensive treasures, after all! Or his harem of llamas, for that matter!" Prince Rama seemed to cringe at the thought of his precious llamas being used as punching bags.

"We have this!" Paula gleefully replied. And with that, she threw her arms open wide, causing the teddy bear she had been holding to float down to the floor. "Don't worry, he can only be damaged by physical attacks. He absorbs PSI and other special moves like a big fluffy pillow."

"Well, who would like to go first?" Hinawa asked the Chosen Ones.

Meanwhile, in a room hidden from the throne room by a curtain made of red satin, there sat a whole group of fluffy llamas, each of whose fur was a different bright colour. But they didn't look all bright and happy. In fact, right now they were freaking out. For a tiger had just wandered into the room. By accident of course, but that was beside the point. They huddled next to each other in a corner, afraid to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gon was splashing around in the hot spring, being both confused about being suddently shut off from Santana and impressed by Aqua summoning that wall of bamboo, he heard Kyornik say something that surprised him. Turned out he was planning to leave for a while. He didn't really say why though; only that he was going to Summers to "check on something". Before Gon could say "Wait, why Summers?", he was gone... No, before that, a friggin' KILLER WHALE rose from the steamy waters of the hot spring, right next to Gon of course.

"How does that make any sense!?" Gon shouted. "I thought orcas prefer cold water!" Neither Kyornik nor Atka were listening though, and within moments they were Gon. I mean, they were gone. Speaking of Gon, he had decided that it was time to get out of the hot spring, putting all his clothes back on and reluctantly putting on the Santa suit back over them.
    "And besides, I thought Kyornik was from Winters, not Summers... Oh wow, I actually said his name correctly this time!"

Just as Gon was saying this, he noticed the cute little monkey beckoning everyone outside. The lively golden colour, the cap, the pink fluffy cape especially... that could only mean one thing.
    "Why... Did you come here all the way from Dalaam?" Gon asked the monkey. "I heard the prince there has a pet monkey... But no, you can't be THAT monkey, can you?"

Much to Gon's surprise, the monkey stood up straight, smiled, crossed his arms, and nodded his head. Gon did the same... actually, he just smiled.
    "Whoa, that's amazing! Hey, where are you going?"

The monkey was running out the temple entrance. Meanwhile, Gon called after the others.
    "Hey Aqua! Tekina! Santana! Diego! Ama... yeah, you too. This monkey here is affiliated with the prince of Dalaam! Who knows, he might even take us there! ...Though I dunno how'd that work. Can monkeys even fly?"

"Perhaps they can if they're enchanted by wicked witches," Amanda chuckled to herself. She herself was getting out of the hot spring too, finding it surprisingly easy to dry off. Good, she didn't really fancy walking around in wet clothes. She was still a little upset about slipping on that darn ice and falling into the hot spring in the first place, even though Diego only dragged her towards it rather than into it. Oh well, she didn't anticipate the Chosen Ones being in another fight anytime soon, so there was really nothing to use her PK Pain technique on. Unless she really wanted to be malevolent and use it on one of them. Or the monkey, better yet. In fact, she decided to follow the monkey as well, partially for that very reason.

"Well, are you coming?" she called back to Diego. "You know, it's kind of annoying how you're so nice all the time. Kind of boring, if you ask me. I know you can be WAY more interesting than that. Why do you have to shut the most interesting part of you away?"

And she turned around and headed after the monkey. And it didn't take long at all for everyone to leave the temple, and exit back into the night. It was a beautiful night. The skies were perfectly clear, not a trace of Aurora Mysteria around anywhere. At least not in this part of the world anyway. The clouds lying below the summit took on a bright blue glow in the full moonlight, and the snow glistened in its rays as if it actually were the sun.

But even more important were the creatures hanging around just outside the crystal temple. Elephants. Pink elephants (actually more purplish due to the moonlight). Pink elephants with wings. Pink elephants with wings and carpets hanging over their backs. Gon had a hard time guessing whether it was the carpets or their tiny little wings that allowed them to fly. After a quick count, he realised there were six of them. And they were pretty small for elephants, about as tall as Gon was. Perhaps they were young elephants. Or something entirely different.

While a few of the others were admiring the flying elephants (or not, for even the GM can't break the bunnying rules), the monkey walked up to Amanda and handed her a card from beneath his cape. Amanda gave the note a quick read, and then breathed an exasperated sigh.
    "Seriously, why does every member of royalty think of me as their messenger? First King Ferdinand, and now... Oh." She looked around at the others. "Well anyway, it says... Greetings Chosen Ones. I splendidly invite you to spend the night here at my palace. I have heard about your adventures on Mt. Itoi, and it must have been quite a dangerous journey. Initially I was planning to invite you here tomorrow, but tonight we have some other interesting company. Dr. Andonuts is also paying a visit, it turns out. And furthermore, the gods of destiny have summoned four new Chosen Ones here. I am sure you'd like to meet them, for I am sure they'd like to meet you too. Anyway, the monkey who delivered this message is Hanu-Hanu, my assistant. The elephant fleet he has brought shall ensure your safe travels to Dalaam. You'll find the ride quite pleasant. It's like riding on a magic carpet, only the carpet is on the back of an elephant. There's almost something romantic about it, don't you think? Have a magical and delightful and joyous journey. Sincerely, Prince Rama."

Amanda felt very awkward reading that last bit, as it was certainly the sort of words she would likely never utter herself. In fact, after reading it, she turned to Hanu-Hanu and gave him a sinister sort of stare and a little twirling of her wand.
    "PK Pa... ohh, why does your face have to be so darn cute. Fine. I'll let you off easy this time." And she put the wand away. Instead, without another word, she mounted one of the elephants. Gon did the same.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Leo Silverstone
    Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

Leo and Junior happily floated in Leo's magical space. Surrounded by all things cute and adorable. In the middle of all this, some unfamiliar people showed up out of nowhere. They were a middle-aged woman and a young girl. The former wore a simple scarlet dress and wore a crown of sunflowers. The latter had curly blond hair and poofy pink dress, held on to a big teddy bear that reminded him of his own plush teddy bear that he went to bed with since he was a kid, and still does to this day. They both had wings on their backs, and glowing halos floating over their heads.

"Hello, Chosen One!" the little girl chimed. "You did it! You discovered all your favourite things!"

Leo chuckled, but didn't say anything. He already knew he liked cute things. He didn't really discover that. But he did discover PSI, so maybe that was what she meant.

"Now remember," the older woman remarked in a gentle voice, "whenever you're in a tight spot, remember your favourite thing, and remember that you can manifest that thing in a unique PSI technique."

"Don't worry," the little girl continued. "When you're face to face with an enemy, you'll know what to do. And remember us if you have any trouble!"

Leo nodded, and waved goodbye to the two angels as they vanished. Then, a bell chimed, and Leo abruptly woke up. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw that he was back in the palace. Both he and Junior stretched their arms out (front legs in Junior's case) and yawned loudly. "Well, that felt good!"

Once he got readjusted to the waking world, he saw that the angels from his dream were here as well. After the prince explained who they were, the younger angel offered her teddy bear for them to practice their newfound PSI powers on.

Although Paula explained they couldn't actually damage the bear with their PSI, Leo still didn't feel completely comfortable attacking something so cute. "Aw, your bear is adorable! I have one just like it." He exclaimed with a grin as ran up to it, snatched it up, and gave it a big squeeze. "Hey, little guy. You are just the cutest thing ever! Yes you are! Yes you are!" He spoke in a cutesy baby voice while stroking it's head. After a breif moment of hesitation, he finally put the toy down. "Don't worry little guy. We're not gonna hurt ya."

He shut his eyes, and tried to remember the dream he had just woken up from. The part where he was in a pink space surrounded by cute things. But the other thing that kept popping up were all the bullies that gave him trouble back in elementary school. And all the nasty comments they gave him about like. "Oh, pink is for girls! You are such a wimp." or "Boys don't play with teddy bears. You must be a sissy." And all the implications that he was gay. Even his own father had the nerve to imply he was turning into a girl. Even though he didn't want to admit it because it seemed jerkish and mean, a part of him really wanted to teach those bullies a lesson that really powerful PSI could deliver. Just because something is adorable, doesn't mean it's weak. He felt his feet lift off the ground as these thoughts went through his head, and he was soon hovering a few feet off the ground. He opened his eyes and shouted, "PK Cuteness!" while pointing his arms at the bear.

Suddenly, the scene changed to that sparkly magical pink space. The room was filled with hearts, smiley faces, and other cute things. Most of them swirling around the teddy bear like a tornado. Then, a stampede of ponies of various bright colors appeared out of nowhere, and trampled the poor bear. All the while, upbeat xylophone music played in the background.

After the ponies finished stampedeing, the room returned to normal as Leo's feet touched the ground again. Although the plush toy was completely unharmed, Leo was quite proud of what he had done. A smirk appeared on his face as he rubbed his hands together. "Hehe, never underestimate the power of cuteness."

Meanwhile, as Leo was doing his thing, Junior wandered away from the group. The lion cub eventually came across a room of brightly colored llamas huddled into a corner like they were scared out of their minds, and a tiger that they were afraid of. The cub just looked at the scene curiously, and wondered what was going to happen next.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 18th September 2013 at 12:16 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Diego Vendrix
    "Breaking the Ice"

Diego saw an ornately dressed monkey appear before them before he could say anything to Gon. He wondered why he was here. Though Gon seem to know and yelled at them.

"Hey Aqua! Tekina! Santana! Diego! Ama... yeah, you too. This monkey here is affiliated with the prince of Dalaam! Who knows, he might even take us there! ...Though I dunno how'd that work. Can monkeys even fly?" Gon told them. Diego then faced Amanda.

"Well, are you coming?" she called back to Diego. "You know, it's kind of annoying how you're so nice all the time. Kind of boring, if you ask me. I know you can be WAY more interesting than that. Why do you have to shut the most interesting part of you away?"

Diego looked at her and snapped. He suddenly found himself clutching her shoulders quite tight and had a mix of anger, sadness and rage in his face.

"Interesting? INTERESTING?! YOU THINK THAT SIDE OF ME IS INTERESTING?! YOU THINK EVIL IS SOME SORT OF TOY OR FUN?! IT ISN'T. I HAD TO PERFORM PSI LOBOTOMY SO THAT PART OF ME DOESN'T HURT ANYONE! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO ME, A MONSTER?!" Diego yells at her. He stopped himself before he went off without her, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Diego then noticed them.

Elephants. Pink elephants (actually more purplish due to the moonlight). Pink elephants with wings. Pink elephants with wings and carpets hanging over their backs. Diego snapped out of his melancholy to notice the noble beings. After a quick count, he realized there were six of them. Six small pink winged elephants. He then turned to see Amanda read the message.

"Greetings Chosen Ones. I splendidly invite you to spend the night here at my palace. I have heard about your adventures on Mt. Itoi, and it must have been quite a dangerous journey. Initially I was planning to invite you here tomorrow, but tonight we have some other interesting company. Dr. Andonuts is also paying a visit, it turns out. And furthermore, the gods of destiny have summoned four new Chosen Ones here. I am sure you'd like to meet them, for I am sure they'd like to meet you too. Anyway, the monkey who delivered this message is Hanu-Hanu, my assistant. The elephant fleet he has brought shall ensure your safe travels to Dalaam. You'll find the ride quite pleasant. It's like riding on a magic carpet, only the carpet is on the back of an elephant. There's almost something romantic about it, don't you think? Have a magical and delightful and joyous journey. Sincerely, Prince Rama."

Diego smiled and wondered how the prince. He got on the elephant farthest from Amanda. He signed. He was tired. and cold. And he felt alone.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox

((KYORKSRJGBDFKJBFDKLBD ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH SHIPPY STUFFS???? XDDD also i'll finally be doing something with shurui in my next post, YEAY

also, the whole 'tekina speaking with mystery person' thing is in her head. Nobody else can here tekina speaking to mystery person, and vice versa.))

Tekina Dengen

Tekina softly smiled when Kyornik hugged her, and hugged back. But then...he had to go in the next few minutes. "Be careful...please...I..." Before she could say the rest, he was gone. "That was his own animal...like Uma...." Her eyes were blank, yet filled with sorrow. He'll be ok...he promised he would come back....Kyornik...

The priestess then noticed the monkey and the elephants as she followed the others. "Dalaam..." Interesting...she had heard much about it. Mounting one of the elephants, Tekina looked down at it's back (her replacement for staring at the ground for the moment). Still staring at Densetsu. This was never written in the stories of Densetsu's previous bearers...so what's it up to now...hmm.

"Confused?"

In the real world, Tekina just had her eyes closed, and she said nothing. But in her own head, she was in a white void-like area. Standing, though.

"I understand your worry...for both your sister, and Kyornik."

Someone was there. Tekina couldn't really see who it was...it sounded female. But the woman's body in front of her was really blurry.

"Who...."

"That is for a future time. But, Seishin-Tekina Dengen, I am someone who you know well, but not as the person I am."

"What do you mean...?"

"You will see-"

In the real world, Tekina blinked. What the...?! That mysterious person had been cut off...it seemed like she was trying to contact Tekina through her mind...what in the world was that?

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Kyornik Arrluk
    Summers

Kyornik hopped off of Atka's back and made his way across the beach to his father's house. I'll be back Atka, it shouldn't take that long. The orca nodded, and disappeared into the depths. It was already sunset when he arrived. He walked along the beach, when he suddenly felt a stinging sensation on his left shoulder. "Oww!! What in the world? He looked around for whatever may have attacked him, but saw nothing. His skin had blistered up real nice, and all he saw were several grains of sand. He started to walk faster and made his way toward the estates. As he looked on, he saw a lot had changed. There were still parts that were destroyed from the disaster that brought him on his quest, but otherwise it was just fine. Summers is home to the ridiculously wealthy, so he wasn't surprised that the place had looked like new despite what befell it. What was a little strange though, was the lack of honking sports cars driving down the streets. During the sunset, Summers turns into a party haven. Lots of the folks take in their hot rods and take to the clubs and art galleries to partake in the night life. I wonder where everyone is? He finally made it to his father's house and knocked on the door. What he was met with, was disbelief, stares, and gasps of excitement.

His father grabbed him in an embrace so tight he was sure he would have crushed him. He was lifted into the house and hugged by everyone. His ears were a buzz with question on his whereabouts and he explained everything to them. "It's been quite the journey, and I'm especially relieved that Brandon wasn't kidnapped." His family was flabbergasted. "So, you must be like the hero Kinroyk", said his step mom. "Like who?" "Kinroyk, the chosen one who is currently here in Summers. Since the incident, monsters have been coming out at night pretty often. There was recently a vote to have one of the Chosen Ones come by and help us out." You said his name is Kinroyk?" "Yes, here is a picture of him in today's newspaper." So... um... is this a joke? He looks almost exactly like...me." "I know. I almost jumped on him thinking he was you when I first saw him," said his dad. Well, this is really weird. As far the Chosen Ones go, he is definitely not one of us. I'd like to meet him if possible. Also, what happened to Blake?

His father told him the story, and Kyornik was sad and furious. "So they took him. He tried to hold back the tears, but they started to flow. The last time I saw him, he was dying in front of my eyes. Now I found out that he's been kidnapped. He clenched his teeth in rage and psi-bolts started to spark around his fists levitating the sofa and making crackling sparks sizzle the air. "Whoa! Calm down Nikky, said his father". Kyornik immediately stopped and came to his senses. It had been a very long time since anyone called him that, and he realized he was scaring his siblings. "I'm sorry about that. It's just that now I know what that Starman meant. I came back here to of course show you guys that I was okay, but mostly it was to see if Brandon was still safe. But now that I know that he is safe, and Blake was apparently kidnapped, they didn't mean my literal brother was kidnapped. Blake is my best friend, and like an older brother to me. They captured him and performed psi experiments on him. I'm gonna go up to his house and talk to his folks." " No you aren't, his little brother Brandon insisted. "It's dangerous out there Kyornik. Please don't go", said his little sister Alana. "It's ok, he's got powers and courage. He'll be fine. "Joivik, are you sure?" I'm super sure honey. Kyornik thanked his dad for the vote of confidence and promised to be back, then he left to get to the Ragersworth residence. "Hold on, where is the car?" asked Kyornik. "Currently in the shop. I got attacked by these little sandpiper birds and they put a hole in the engine." "All right, I'm off."

OOC: And now for yet another long-anticipted post... (emphasis on long, as in time)
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In the night sky, leaving Sunrise

Legend has it that the pink elephants of Dalaam have a protective aura surrounding them that repels harm and removes obstacles. In order to gain this power, including the ability to fly, they had to give up the photographic memories that elephants typically have, so as a result they cannot remember hardly anything, living carefree lives and requiring a navigator for travel. In the case of the flock of pink elephants flying away from Mt. Itoi now, their navigator was Hanu-Hanu the monkey, who chose to ride atop the head of the elephant Gon was riding on, as if he thought Gon was the leader of the group or something. Every once in a while he would point in different directions after stopping to examine the stars, or would wave his cap around if one of the elephants was falling behind.

Like the legends would predict, no obstacles or harm came the Chosen Ones' way during the flight, making it a pleasant and smooth ride over the glowing blue clouds under the full moon. This left plenty of room for the riders to mull things over or converse with one another (the latter was quite difficult because it was hard to hear anything with the night breeze whooshing past). Gon, for example, was looking down for breaks in the clouds, hoping to spot some lights coming from ships sailing the seas, or fires being lit on forgotten islands. He didn't see anything though--just a bunch of clouds and the deep dark sea. And it made him think, were there any secrets the enemy was hiding beneath the clouds of mystery? Was Ari on one such secret "island"?

Amanda, meanwhile, kept her eyes fixed on Diego, or at least what she could see of him given how three elephants in a row were blocking her view. She thought about his little outburst from before. She didn't mind the pain in her shoulders from him grabbing her; that part she liked as usual. His words annoyed her a bit, and she was looking daggers at him for a while, but overall his actions amused her. After the elephants gained significant height, she started laughing to herself.

That Diego, she thought, little does he realise that him getting angry over this will only make his "monster" come out sooner. I just love it when people put their feet in their mouth. Not literally. Eww.

For the next few moments, she gave up on trying to get a good look at Diego, and instead looked down on the elephant she was riding. Toccata had left her shoulder and was flying next to her (which he felt safe doing now that everyone knew he was a Dracona Minor), giving her a brief look. Amanda glanced back at the little black dragon, then back down at the flying pink elephant.
    "I wonder..." she muttered, taking out her wand, "...I keep hearing that these elephants protect from harm. That usually means harm to the people who come near them. Can they still be harmed themselves, I wonder?" She placed the tip of her wand right between the bases of the elephant's little wings. "PK Hex!"

Gradually, the elephant began to slow down. It seemed to have trouble flapping its wings, causing it to gradually sink down as well. And then it sneezed through its trunk, causing it to flip over backwards, knocking Amanda off. This didn't deter Amanda; she just grabbed onto Toccata's feet, and the two flew off. Only briefly; they flew into a tight forward spiral, and then vanished altogether. The unfortunate pink elephant was left to struggle to stay afloat, sending out trumpeting squeals as it desperately looked up to the other elephants. It wasn't too long before it lost the energy to fly altogether, plummeting towards the clouds and presumably to the ocean below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Starmen Base, Unknown Location:

Two golden-coloured Starmen stood in the circular room, lit only by the digital blue lights surrounding the walls. A fence of sorts, consisting of an electric blue matrix, divided the room into two halves. The two Starmen stood on one side of the fence, whereas two human girls stood on the other side. One had the look of an oriental princess of sorts, though the Starmen doubted her kingdom was any large and famous region. The other had a more conservative and fragile look about her, her glasses and pale appearance suggesting that she seriously needed to spend more time outside.

"So these are Ari and Shurui, then?" one of the Starmen said to the other. "As I understand, they are related to two of the Chosen Ones. But there are other captives who are also relatives or friends of the Chosen Ones, am I correct?"

"It appears out grunt divisions are, once again, incompetent," said the other. "They were specifically assigned to recover all friends and family of the Chosen Ones. As I understand, there are also the fathers of Kat and Rocky, for example. Are they really so incompetent that they fail to catch adults? How can we hope to accomplish our goal if we don't even complete the task needed to accomplish it? And what about Lucas? They were supposed to retrieve him too, I understand."

"We believe that Lucas is under tight security and his captivity is well-monitored already, and especially with his destructive PSI, moving him was considered to be too risky," the first one replied. "As for the others, my understanding is that they simply failed to cooperate with the retrieval units. Based on the fact that none of the retrieval grunts returned, that means they must have been caught."

"By the captives?" the second one exclaimed. "Fool! They cannot even use PSI, so how are they supposed to do anything against us?"

"No, you idiot," the first corrected. "By..."

Before the other Starman could answer, the lights went out. Ari, who had been wondering about where Gon was and if he was all right, flinched at the power outage. She knew what was going to happen... and it did. She felt something grasp her, pulling her into the darkness, sucking her through a tube, or so it felt... When she came out, she was in a familiar cold and dank place, which she knew to be a cave. This cave was lit by several small torches along the walls, allowing her to see everyone here. She immediately recognised Magic, the DCMC guitarist. There was an older rocker dude in there as well, she now realised--who could he be? She also recognised President Sanford of Eagleland. Everyone who had been kidnapped was here... Immediately she checked around to see if Gon or her parents were there, but much to relief, they weren't. The strange part, though, was that Shurui was no longer with her...

Instead, two new arrivals just now appeared from swirling black portals in the walls. One was a young woman dressed in a very... kinky sort of fashion, accompanied by a squirrel. The other was a hot pink llama. Well that was certainly weird.

((OOC: Shurui may now escape into Densetsu, although she won't be able to see the thing that grasped Ari.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

After Leo performed PK Cuteness, Paula cheerfully applauded.
    "Wow, good job, Leo!" she congratulated. "I'm glad to see that you like teddy bears too. We seem to have much in common--we both like cute things and can use PSI. What an interesting coincidence."

Not much later after she said that, all the lights in the room went off. All everyone could hear was a series of panicked brays coming from the llamas in the back. One of them uttered a sound that was likened to a scream. And then, all of a sudden, the sound vanished, and everything was a dark, empty silence. It stayed this way for a while, until the lights slowly came back on. When they did, everyone saw that three coloured llamas were standing around the room looking worried. The yellow one had a large tuft of hot pink fur in its mouth. Also, Erukia and the two archangels were no longer in the room. Although, the person who appeared in Erukia's place did have a similar sadistic vibe about her, though she was smaller and not quite dressed the same way, and with a small black dragon accompanying her rather than a squirrel. The dragon quickly folded its wings back into its body, where they seemed to disappear.

"What? What are you looking at me for?" the new girl stated, surveying the room with her dark shadowed eyes. "You're looking at me as if I did something horrible. Which, in all fact, I probably did." A smirk spread across her face in the end. "Well. It seems I am a bit early. I am one of the other Chosen Ones; the others should be arriving soon, I imagine. My name is Amanda. I would say it's nice to meet you three," and here she indicated Leo and Rocky and Kat, "but I just don't feel like it. So you'll just have to take my word for it." The dragon (which now looked more like an ordinary lizard without its wings) nudged the side of her head. "Oh, and this is Toccata."

No sooner had she said this than Hanu-Hanu the monkey came running into the room, hopping up and down on Prince Rama's lap and chattering about. Prince Rama didn't reply at first, still shocked by the sudden disappearance of Hinawa and Paula and especially Erukia. But after a while, he spoke, though stuttering, to Leo and Rocky and Kat:
    "A...att-tt-ttention everyone... I-i-it seems that th-th-the other Ch-ch-chosen Ones h-h-have... a-arrived." He seemed out of it, still wondering what could have possibly happened to the barista who loves white Russians. He certainly hoped Amanda wasn't the one responsible for her disappearance... Though she was a Chosen One too, so how could that be?

Sure enough, at that point five more people came walking in. An oriental harpist with a whip, a pajama-bottomed computer geek, a guy with a bunch of fancy clockwork gadgets on his arm, a small scruffy-looking girl accompanied by a robot, and a classier-looking girl about the same age wearing a strange water-filled pendant. Things were finally beginning to get interesting.

Upon entering, Gon immediately introduced himself. He was still smiling broadly, a result of being impressed by all the golden statues in the main hallway of the Fortuna Palace. He loved the sight of golden things, especially if they sparkled. Perhaps that was why he loved fireworks so much. Though he did feel kind of awkward, knowing what happened to that one pink elephant who had fallen ill mid-flight.

"Oh, hello everyone!" he introduced, giving the new Chosen Ones a sheepish wave. He first focused his attention on the guy with a guitar. "Wow, nice guitar! Are you in a band or something? Well, anyway, my name is Gon (good, he didn't make the mistake of saying "I'm Gon" this time). And I'm originally from Sunrise, but I've lived in the western region of Eagleland for the past few years. And... whoa, hello Sailor." He had just noticed Kat, and started to blush a little... But then he slapped himself before Aqua could get the chance to do so. What was he thinking? Instead he decided to look at the bright and cheerful-looking guy near him, looking to be just a couple of years older than him perhaps. He also noticed the tiger and lion cub checking out the llamas, and a deer standing nearby as well.

(OOC: I am obviously making this post under the assumption that Beirut's still here...)

Shurui

Shurui sat on the floor silently. She sometimes glanced up to Ari, but never said anything to her. When the Starmen came and started talking about them and some other stuff she didn't understand, she pulled her knees in close to her, hugging them.

Big sis...are you here too...or...

Her thoughts were cut off when the power went out. She blinked, then got up. Shurui heard something near Ari, but couldn't see what it was. She did know, however, that now the other young girl was gone.

"Shurui!"

The girl blinked and looked around. Nine small fires were near eachother, along with a pair of red eyes. The eyes looked up at her. "This way, hurry!"

A golden portal appeared behind the strange creature, who jumped into it. Shurui did as well. Anything to get out of this place. As soon as both were through, the portal vanished.

She landed on the ground swiftly and looked around. The ground seemed to be floating in the air, the grass a pure green, and the sky a beautiful blue. In front of her was a large golden temple.

The mysterious creature was viewable now. It was a kitsune-a large ninetailed fox that was big enough for two people to ride on. It's fur was a golden yellow, it's eyes were scarlet, and it's nine tails had firey tips.

Shurui padded over. "Who...where..." The kitsune smiled. "This is the Temple of Densetsu, Shurui. An area inside the jewel itself. I am Vulpes, its guardian." Shurui's eyes widened. "So...big sis is..." "Yes. She is fine. She is a Chosen One, and here, she is always close by." The girl nodded. "Mm...hmm...I think I get it."

Vulpes softly grinned. "You will be safe here. Eventually, I will call in Tekina to test her abilities. You will see her again when she completes the test." Shurui nodded. "I know I'll see her again!"

((OOC: IS SHE CUTE YET??? XD and i'll post with tekina later))

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Leo Silverstone
    Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

"Wow, good job, Leo!" Paula congratulated. "I'm glad to see that you like teddy bears too. We seem to have much in common--we both like cute things and can use PSI. What an interesting coincidence."

"Thanks!" Leo cheerfully responded. After he said that, all the lights in the room went off. All everyone could hear was a series of weird noises for a while, then it got real quiet. It stayed this way for a while, until the lights slowly came back on. When the room was illuminated again, there were three colorful llamas looking worried. The angels had disappeared, and there was a pale, skinny girl standing there with a small lizard dragon thing. "My name is Amanda. I would say it's nice to meet you three," and here she indicated Leo and Rocky and Kat, "but I just don't feel like it. So you'll just have to take my word for it." Leo wasn't particularly one to judge others, but he couldn't help but notice that the prince looked nervous when he saw the lizard girl. Judging solely by the way she looked and spoke he couldn't blame him, but Leo liked to think there was more to people than their first impression.

"But, you just said it now..." Leo responded with a giggle. "Nice to meet you too!"

More people and their animals began to arrive. After one chosen one introduced himself, Leo went next. "Aw, hey guys. I'm Leo!" He said to the people he hadn't yet met. He then went over to pick up Junior who was looking at the colored llamas. "Hopefully we can all be great friends. After all, Friendship is Magic right? Hehe anyway, I guess now that we're all here, we finally can get started on this whole world saving thing huh?"
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 16th October 2013 at 5:04 PM.

Somewhere out in the middle of the ocean

The sea was dark and stormy that night. Winds whipped about, tall waves sloshed around, and there was no sign of light or happiness anywhere. That is, until something fell through the clouds. It was a pink elephant, with wings on its back, but apparently didn't have the strength to fly. In fact, it was sneezing all the way down, and in the end it fell into the water with a dainty little splash. It didn't remain there for long; before long, a pod of Killer Dolphins with razor-sharp teeth arrived on the scene and devoured the elephant until there was nothing left.

But then something odd happened. A flash of light emanated throughout the surrounding water, and all at once the elephant's remainds disappeared and the dolphins grew much more serene. Upon finding out that they were freed from the Aurora Mysteria's evil influence, they gathered around and cheered.

Fortuna Palace, Dalaam
    "Santa Was A Scientist"

Prince Rama's mood gradually improved as the Chosen Ones continued introducing themselves. Especially when Leo did so, given the bright and cheerful way in which he spoke. But then his mood darkened again when Hanu-Hanu told him (in monkey chatter) about how Amanda cursed one of the pink elephants during their flight here. At once, the prince stood up and approached Amanda.

"You know," he told her, "I try to be nice most of the time. I always strive to be the mellowest ruler Dalaam has ever seen. However, I am sorry to say that this is something I should not be mellow about." He was still sounding mellow when he said this, even. "Why did you do it? Why did you kill off one of my pink elephants?"

Amanda rolled her eyes. "The monkey tattle-taled on me, did he? Anyway, I didn't kill anyone. I merely made the sweet little elephant catch a little cold, is all." In fact, she had made a vow not to kill anyone after doing so to the Black Cultist Luvina, for it didn't satisfy her as much as she thought it would.

"I saw it," Prince Rama confirmed, starting to sound a little more firm. "I saw the elephant fall into the sea and be devoured by dolphins."

Amanda just had to scoff at that. "You saw it. What, do you possess the power of remote vision or something? And why would a dolphin eat an elephant?"

"Yes, I share the sight of my elephants, and those particular dolphins were under the influence of the Aurora Mysteria." Amanda decided to just stare at him rather than reply. "Anyway, under normal circumstances I would have to ask you to leave. However, since you are in fact one of the Chosen Ones, this would not be wise tonight. Instead, you will not be invited for supper tonight, and for security reasons, you will spend the night in a well-guarded cell in the dungeon. I cannot risk any more elephants or llamas being harmed."

"Pssh, fine," Amanda replied back. "I could care less about supper, and I rather like dungeons anyway. The latter goes very well with dragons too."

Meanwhile, it was Dr. Andonuts' turn to finally make an announcement. He brought out a large sack from behind the curtain, one so big that it was difficult for the mad scientist to drag it out.
    "Now that we are all here," he squeaked, "it is finally time for an early Christmas. I have presents for all of you, all of which are inventions I've been developing ."

To complete the vibe, at that point Gon handed him the Santa clothes he had been wearing while on Mt. Itoi. Uttering a faint giggle, Dr. Andonuts put them on. And then he open the sack to reveal a bunch of gift-wrapped boxes. Presents of all shapes and sizes, from one the size of a jewelry box to another the size of a large stick. All of them had the same plan white wrapping paper and were tied with the same red ribbons. One by one, he distributed these to the Chosen Ones.

"First, this one is for Aqua." He handed Aqua a cylindrical present. When she opened it, it turned out to contain a silver wand, with a clear crystal bubble at one end, and with a heavy metal stub at the other end. The whole thing was rather bulky, about half as long as she was tall, more the size of a twirling baton, but heavier.
    "This is the Water Wand, for lack of a better name," Dr. Andonuts commented. "To be honest, I'm not an expert in the design of magical items, so I had to do quite some intensive research into the magical properties of water. You'll find your pendant will fit right into the tip, and for extra pizazz, I made it so the tip lights up when you want it to. The other end of the wand should be good for whacking things, kind of like a club."

"And then this one is for Tekina." The present he handed her was oblong, but not cylindrical. "I know you're used to using a whip in combat, but after a bit of research into your family background, I thought this mught suit you better."
    This present contained an old and shabby-looking katana.
    "Actually, this is not one of my inventions, as I'm not a swordsmith," Dr. Andonuts admitted. "This is an old artifact I've had sitting in my lab for many many years. This is the Sword of Kings, once used by an ancient prince of Dalaam."
    "I have never heard of such a sword," Prince Rama commented.
    "Ehehehe... you wouldn't know about it, all will be explained at dinner tonight..." Dr. Andonuts said, rubbing the back of his head in a similar fashion to how Gon usually did.

Dr. Andonuts dug around more in his sack. "Ho ho ho, here is one for Leo, one of our new Chosen Ones."
    It was one of the small boxes that could very well have contained a piece of jewelry... though any shaking would have given the hint of a round-ish object inside. In fact, opening it revealed something that looked to be a cross between a yo-yo and a top. The whole thing was silver with a red ring around it.
    "To tell you the truth, I didn't really know what to get any of the new Chosen Ones, as I didn't know anything about any of you. But I think this will suit you quite well. This is the Yo-top. It functions as a regular yo-yo, but once it is fully extended, it can detach from the string completely, spinning along the ground like a top. I've found that it grinds pretty violently against things, so you might wanna be careful using it. And, if you use any offensize PSI near it, it will produce a neat little holographic image corresponding to what you used. With your PK Cuteness, I imagine it would be one of those ponies."

Next Dr. Andonuts took out a box the exact same size as Leo's. "This one is for Diego. I've recently developed an interest in clockpunk myself, so this can be something new to add to your arsenal."
    Sure enough, opening the box revealed what looked like either a flashlight or a miniature telescope, with a clamp of some sort on the end.
    "This is an add-on for your Full Gauge," Dr. Andonuts explained. "It is called the PSI Restorer. Using energy stored with the gauge, it can restore PSI energy to your allies. I figured you would be the kind of person who is good for support, after all. Although it does have one little quirk. It does odd things to creatures who use very malicious and destructive PSI, like PK Hex or Brainshock. In some cases it may even deplete their PSI rather than restore it. But who knows, maybe this can be useful."

And then Dr. Andonuts took out yet another box of the same size. "And this little box here is for Gon."
    What, I don't get a new phone app? he thought as he opened the present. But it was similar--it looked to be a reading laser off a CD player with a plug attached--one that looked like it would fit into his phone, in fact.
    "Why don't you try plugging this into your phone?" Dr. Andonuts suggested. And so he did. Immediately, the app menu on his phone opened up andbegan installing an app called "Glow Stick". What, was this app supposed to be used in raves or something?
    "Don't stop there--open the app!" Notably confused, Gon decided to touch the button to open the app... and when he did, a bright blue beam shot right out of the laser-thingy that was attached to the phone, stopping when it was roughly a foot in length. Wow. It was kind of like a glow stick, except it seemed to emit light outward a bit, and seemed to make a low humming sound when he waved it around.
    "Careful, don't touch it now," Dr. Andonuts explained. "That projection will give you quite a shock. But as you might imagine, it is quite useful against enemies."
    "Whoa, cool!" Gon exclaimed, waving the Glow Stick around some more, but being careful not to hit anyone with it. "It's like a beam sword or something!"

And then Dr. Andonuts took out a larger box, handing it to Rocky. "This one is for Rocky, our musician. At least one of them anyway," he added with a quick glance at Tekina.
    This box contained a metronome.
    "But not just any metronome!" Dr. Andonuts explained. "Well, I can't think of anything to call it but simply a Metronome, but this one's different because it starts with a capital letter! The Metronome will help to extend the length of your songs. So if you stop playing the song because you are distracted or something, it will keep playing the song for you. I had originally developed it with the intent of enhancing PSI, but I this will work with music even better! Just plug it into your guitar with the provided cord and you're good to go. Oh, speaking of the cord, make sure it stays attached, or it won't work. Same thing if the Metronome or your guitar is attacked."

Dr. Andonuts then took out yet another oblong box, about the same size as Aqua's. "This one is for Amanda."
    Amanda took the present, surprised that she even got one in the first place. Curious, she opened it... and smiled broadly at what was inside. It was a machete, because every sadomasochist has to have one. No wait, that would be a whip.
    "This is the Shield-Killer Knife. for the most part functions as an ordinary knife," Dr. Andonuts mentioned. "But I have programmed it such that it can also cut through any PSI-based shields, disintegrating them."
    "Lovely," Amanda thanked. The knife was thankfully very light, so she figured she would have no problem wielding it.

The next box Dr. Andonuts took out was soft, appearing to contain something made out of fabric. "This is for Santana."
    She opened the present and found a pair of gloves. They were orange in colour with brown stripes; they were fingerless but had pocketlike attachments on the sides that allowed for conversion into mittens. But their most defining feature was a cat's face on each of them.
    "I call these the Kitty Gloves, for obvious reasons," Dr. Andonuts explained. "Cute, aren't they? But these are not just for show. They pack a powerful punch. Literally. Try punching with them, and you'll feel the power they pack. Actually, they'll enhance pretty much anything you can do with your hands."

And lastly, there was an even larger oblong box. It was apparently heavy--Dr. Andonuts had a little bit of trouble lifting it. "And lastly, this is for Kyornik. Kat, it seems I have forgotten to bring your present, as I don't see it in here... I apologise. I'll have to make it up to you later. But go ahead, Kyornik, open yours."
    And he did. And what was inside was another baseball bat, a metal one like the one he had before. Except this one had little spikes all over it. And it also had little black playing-card club designs all over it, for some reason.
    "This is the Bat of Clubs," Dr. Andonuts mentioned with a snicker. "Gosh, I love that name. Except it's obviously not a playing card. I think this will be able to do more damage than the bat you already have. And if you ever come across the Bat of Hearts, Diamonds, and/or Spades, tell them I said hi."

After everyone got their presents, they got a few minutes to admire them before Prince Rama made an announcement.
    "Attention everyone! I have just been informed that dinner will be served! We will also have a storyteller for entertainment purposes! Amanda, this story might be important, so I'll let you join the others here."
    Amanda merely shrugged in reply.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 2nd November 2013 at 3:22 AM. Reason: I forgot about Santana! The shame...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWfHLPrfkho&t=14s

(OOC: Now, I'm going to cover everything I missed out on. :P)

Hot Springs

Soon after her odd scuffle with the strange, half-naked boy, magic poles rose from the ground to conveniently split the genders. For now, Santana decided to ignore this development and instead moved to the edge of the hot spring with Mic.

"Oy, Mic. Is your voicebox glitchy?"

"I̷ ̷̡̡̢̡c̴͡a̶̢n͜͜n̕̕͢͡o̵͝t͜͡ ̢͏c͏̶̧͠o̵̧͘͟ḿ̵̨p̴̶r͏̧͞é͟҉h̵̵̢̕e͠͠͏̡ń͞͞d̨́͏͟ ͞ ̶t̴̵h̸͘͠e̕͢ ̡͠f͞l̶̀͝a҉́́͏m̸̵̧͜͜į̵̷n̸͞҉̛ģ͘͢͜ ̵̵͟͠t̀͟r̷̛͞͞͞o҉҉l̸͟͢l̴̕-̡͝d҉̵̧ờ̶͟͠ĺl̵̷̨͝ ̶͝b̴̴̴͝͠ę̷̶h̕͡҉͢i͢n̸̵̛̕ḑ͝ ̷́͘ỳ͜͜͢͟o̵͡͏̷̛u͢ŗ̨͢ ̸̴̀͝s͘͜ţ̴̶̕̕a̢͝t̴͜e̴̕m̵̀̕è̡̛ń̶t̵,̸͘͏ ̨̢͠f̡̕͟͢o̸̢҉̢r͟͠ ̷͘͟͢͠I̴̴̡͞ ̴̨͠a̵̕͞͝m̸̀͡ ́̕͝a͝͏̴͢ ̴̶̢̨c̀͜͞ú̸̧͟͝c̡͏̕͝ư̴͠m̸̧̨͠b͏͡ȩr̨҉̧̧̕.̷̢̀" Santana immediately shielded her ears from the horrendous bot-speak.

"Uweeh. Yeah, stop talking for now, shutdown mode." Soon enough, the monitor that was Mic's face slowly powered off. Santana used the rest of her time stepping out of the hot spring to dry herself, only to find that she dried off a couple of seconds after she stepped out. What's more, Santana and co. felt refreshed.

"Ş̶͡͡a͟n̢t́̕͡͞͝a̡͢͠n͏̸̴̢̨a̵̧͟ ̶͟à̧̀͡n̶d̡҉͏̸͢ ̶̸̸̢͘c̶̴ò̕.̛̀ ̶̀͡f͢͠͝e̵̡ļ͘t̕͟ ͏̨̕͟r̷̵̨͞e̴̡̛̛͡f̴̶͘͢r̴͝͠҉́è̡́ş́̕h̴e͘͢͜͢͡d̨̧҉!̶͏̷ ̀"

"Uweeh, stop that! Wait..." Once Santana realized that her shutoff prompt did not work, she grabbed Mic's head and twisted it until she felt a click. A procedure oddly like breaking someone's neck, but nonetheless it allowed Mic to force a shutdown. It was at this point that Santana felt "da bad feewing".

"Hey Aqua! Tekina! Santana! Diego! Ama... yeah, you too. This monkey here is affiliated with the prince of Dalaam!" Not that she knew what a Dalaam was, but Santana trained her eyes on the caped monkey, then back to Mic, then the monkey again. Oddly, she could not think of anything outlandish and funny to say.

Following the monkey outside, Santana was greeted by more strange creatures; pink elephants with tiny wings and carpets for saddles. Were they... ... ... ... once again, Santana was at a loss for outlandish things to say, let alone think about. As advised, she got on an elephant and the crew flew away.

The Skies

"Hey Mic!" Santana called out to the robot companion in her arms, trying to speak over the speeding winds. When she remembered that the bot was shut off, Santana decided to twist his neck the other way and turn him on. At this point she didn't care about his glitchyness, since she wouldn't have been able to hear it either way.

"Mic!"

"S҉̡Ą҉N̷͞T̴͠҉͠͏A̵͘N̴͞A̛̕"

"Do you know the lyrics to A Whole New World?!"

"Ş̧̨̀A͏N̴҉T̨͢͠͝A̷̶̶͟͜N҉̴T͜҉̵̸A̴͝Ń̷̢̕Á̷̧̡͜"

"I don't know the lyrics to A Whole New World!"

"S̡͏̴̴A̢͞Ņ̕̕͜͡Ş̶̛͘͡A̵͏̀͘͜N͜҉̵S̴͝A̡͢͠Ǹ̸̵̸̨T̶̡̕͡A ̨̡͢͟Ń̶͡N͘҉̵̴͠N̛͡҉" Eventually, Santana realized that he was just repeating his first word over and over. Well, technically that first word was programmed into him, back when he didn't have an AI installed. He would use his little wheels (which were replaced with functioning legs after a freak kitchen accident) to roll around behind his designated master, and the only thing he would say to Santana was her named. At the time, MicBot 19.89 was merely a designated "pet to keep Santana happy, but as the girl matured she also sought out more outlandish adventures, more-

Soon enough, the elephants were landing. Santana once again forced a shutdown. Soon enough she could go searching for some big bowl of rice to help dry up Mic's insides. Yes, everything would be alright. Alright.

Fortuna Palace, Dalaam

For the most part, Santana had been zoning out ever since she entered the Hot Springs, but she was finally able to focus on someting that wasn't Mic when she received the powerful-punching Kitty Gloves. Although, she didn't really feel like putting them on, and instead put them in Mic's somewhat wet chest compartment.

"Uh." she started off. "Anyone see a giant bowl of rice big enough for a robot to fit in. I seriously need to try this frie thing out." Curses, Santana had almost said the f-word!

Spoiler:- INVENTORY:

Blake Ragersworth
    Summers Beach

Blake woke up to find himself on the beach. He looked back at the moonlit ocean and heard the roar of an unearthly beast bellow out. The roar rumbled the sea and like that it was gone. "Whatever that thing was, it saved me and transported me home. I've got to get a move on." Blake made his way up the dunes on the beach and made his way along the street. It was eerily quiet. "Hmmm,where is everyone? It's a lot more quiet than I remember it being at night." As he walked past the Stoic Club, he saw a white limousine pull up, and suddenly a bunch of reporters basically appeared out of nowhere with cameras in hand and tape recorders. People kept yelling Kinroyk out to a person. He managed to get a glimpse at the person and a smile filled his face. "Kyornik!! Kyornik!!" he yelled. He tried to rush past the herd of reporters, but was apprehended by the security detail. "What the heck?! Lemme go!! Kyornik, it's Blake." The person turned around and said "What did you call me?" "Kyornik, quit plating around bro. Have you gotten so famous as a Chosen one you don't even recog... Hold on a minute." Blake's eyebrows furrowed and he squinted a little. His eyes then opened up w inside and he realized it wasn't kyornik. "Wow, you are basically the spitting image of him." "It's okay gurads, you can let him go. "So, Blake is it?" "Yeah... sorry to ruin your shindig like this. Just a mix up is all. I've got to go, so I'll be leaving now." "No no, it's quite all right. I insist you come on in." Blake followed and went into the club. The Stoic club was an artsy place where there were some paintings on the wall as well as large rock on a display with a ridiculous amount of spotlights on it.

At a table, one of Summers' local celebrities was sitting waiting for her interview with the Chosen One. Ace reporter Heather Hartley was dressed in a beautiful white dress with her notes ready for the interview. Kinroyk led Blake to the table. Good evening Ms. Hartley, shall we get started? "Of course Mr. Kinroyk, but before we do, may I ask who might this be?

Diego Vendrix
    "Enter The Temple"

Diego looked back at Amanda and sighed as he was on the elephant. He still liked her. He didn't know why. No... he knew why. Everyone has good and evil in them. In Amanda, he remembered seeing it. The good side of her... the nice side of her. He wanted to see more of that in her. He needed to figure out how to help her. Otherwise, the darkness will consume her...

He saw her jinx the elephant and shook his head.

He would need to do this soon.

They entered the portal and they entered the palace.

Diego's jaw dropped as he admired the golden beauty of the palace.

Diego Vendrix
    Fortuna Palace, Dalaam
    "Santa Was A Scientist"

Diego admired everything before he faced the prince chastising Amanda for her behavior. He sighed as he racked his brain for answers.

"You know," he told her, "I try to be nice most of the time. I always strive to be the mellowest ruler Dalaam has ever seen. However, I am sorry to say that this is something I should not be mellow about." He was still sounding mellow when he said this, even. "Why did you do it? Why did you kill off one of my pink elephants?"

Amanda rolled her eyes. "The monkey tattle-taled on me, did he? Anyway, I didn't kill anyone. I merely made the sweet little elephant catch a little cold, is all."

"I saw it," Prince Rama confirmed, starting to sound a little more firm. "I saw the elephant fall into the sea and be devoured by dolphins."

Amanda just had to scoff at that. "You saw it. What, do you possess the power of remote vision or something? And why would a dolphin eat an elephant?"

"Yes, I share the sight of my elephants, and those particular dolphins were under the influence of the Aurora Mysteria." Amanda decided to just stare at him rather than reply. "Anyway, under normal circumstances I would have to ask you to leave. However, since you are in fact one of the Chosen Ones, this would not be wise tonight. Instead, you will not be invited for supper tonight, and for security reasons, you will spend the night in a well-guarded cell in the dungeon. I cannot risk any more elephants or llamas being harmed."

"Pssh, fine," Amanda replied back. "I could care less about supper, and I rather like dungeons anyway. The latter goes very well with dragons too."

Diego glared at her as he began thinking. Positive emotions seemed to be the key, but how can he use them?

Meanwhile, it was Dr. Andonuts' turn to finally make an announcement. He brought out a large sack from behind the curtain, one so big that it was difficult for the mad scientist to drag it out.

"Now that we are all here," he squeaked, "it is finally time for an early Christmas. I have presents for all of you, all of which are inventions I've been developing ."

To complete the vibe, at that point Gon handed him the Santa clothes he had been wearing while on Mt. Itoi. Uttering a faint giggle, Dr. Andonuts put them on. And then he open the sack to reveal a bunch of gift-wrapped boxes. Presents of all shapes and sizes, from one the size of a jewelry box to another the size of a large stick. All of them had the same plan white wrapping paper and were tied with the same red ribbons. One by one, he distributed these to the Chosen Ones.

Diego smiled at the attire. He thought about Christmas with his family. He can't wait for the holidays. It always brought out the best in people he thought.

After a while, the good doctor went over to Diego.

"This one is for Diego. I've recently developed an interest in clockpunk myself, so this can be something new to add to your arsenal."

Diego smiled and opened the box to reveal what looked like either a flashlight or a miniature telescope, with a clamp of some sort on the end.

"This is an add-on for your Full Gauge," Dr. Andonuts explained. "It is called the PSI Restorer. Using energy stored with the gauge, it can restore PSI energy to your allies. I figured you would be the kind of person who is good for support, after all. Although it does have one little quirk. It does odd things to creatures who use very malicious and destructive PSI, like PK Hex or Brainshock. In some cases it may even deplete their PSI rather than restore it. But who knows, maybe this can be useful."

Diego looked at it and seemed like it could work very well. He would need to readjust how his techniques would be. He needed something. He saw something laying there. It appeared to be a large and strong-looking bronze shield.

After a bit of thinking and adjusting, he had his new arsenal.

He combined the Shooter Gauntlet, Gear Saw and the shield to create the Crash Shield. He use it to slam opponents like a shield bast or switch it to use as a saw.

He used the leftover parts to make the PSI Sparker. It fired a ray of energy to an ally to restore their PSI. He remembered what the good doctor said. He attached the PSI Sparker and looked at her. As he focused his PSI, he focused his drive.

His emotions.

The warmth, the heart, the kindness, the goodness...

The PSI Sparker glowed before an of pink-colored light, kinda like a very focused flashlight, hit Amanda and restored her PSI. However, the energy was also filled with pure positive affection and emotions, flowing into her.

He then turned to what kind of story would be told.

Inventory
    -1x Clockwork Crash Shield I (Shooter Gauntlet + Gear Saw)
    -1x Clockwork PSI Sparker
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -1x big backpack
    -1x Magical Musicbox

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast