Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (RPG thread)

Kyornik Arrluk
    Jardin de colores

As Kyornik sat down eating his Kale ramen with the magic butterfly on his head, a terrible odor wafted in from nowhere. Whatever it was, it was really bad. "Good lord!! What is that?!" His face turned green and he suddenly had the urge to hurl. He closed his eyes, clenched his jaws, and took a hard swallow forcing down the kale and shrimp ramen. He turned around to see Gon on the ground laughing hysterically by a very weird pigfaced plant. He heard Gon's phone refer to the plant as a pigtunia. Kyornik looked around and saw many of his friends battling enemies. Gale attacked foppies with her silver mistral and even caused a bolt of lightning to crash on a very perturbed looking hummingbird with a yell of Pk thunder

"Wow, that is mad awesome. I wanna learn to do that." The odor started to close in, and more enemies started to swarm around them. Six very large flies reminiscent of bees with their striped coloration closed in around them. "No good fly", replied Gon's phone. They sure do look like they're up to no good. (Cue musichttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZLqjM1_480 to keep the spanish theme going XD)" Pk wind!" Gale's silvery gust blew some of them away, and Diego jumped in smashing faces with his Clockwork gauntlets and a war cry!

Kyornik ran toward Gon, but saw the Pigtunia start to snort out a yellow pollen in his direction. "Pk aura"! Psi-bolts flashed along his fingers, and he redirected the pollen towards the piggy petunia. What he heard, was a frightening yet hysterical "Suweeee"!! laugh from the pigtunia. It was laughing maniacally, yet it was pretty hilarious. Psi-bolts then flashed around Gon and he was telekinetically moved to Kyornik's side, all the while still laughing hysterically. "Gon, are you ok?! Talk to me buddy"!! All Gon could do, was hold his gut while continuing to laugh. Kyornik could see the tears streaming down Gon's eyes as he cringed in pain while gasping in between giggles.

Three of the No good flies raced toward him and Gon. He stood up and socked one of them with the bat sending it careening into the pigtunia. The other two managed to takle him in the chest sending him reeling back and falling over Gon. Urgh!! The flies circled around again and attacked. He defended against one of them, then ducked befre the other managed a hit. Pk aura! He pulled his flashing arm toward himself, and one of the flies came tumbling in midair towards him. He smacked it with his bat sending it ricocheting off a nearby tree and colliding with its comrade. It dropped a small jar with a yellow fluid near Kyorniks feet in the process. Pk aura!! With a swat of his arm, the flashing psi-bolts sent the flies crashing into the pigtunia as well. The collision caused the pigtunia to release more pollen that soon had the entire lot rolling in laughter.

The Pigtunia's head seemed larger than it was a minute ago, and the flies were on their back kicking their little legs in the air laghing with a very very very annoying type of laugh. The kind that sound like that darn mosquito that's buzzing in your ear when you try to sleep during camping. Kyornik turned around to Gon, who was still laughing but his gasping was much worse and a sense of dread befell Kyornik. "What do I do? "I can't use any healing Psi, and everyone else is too busy fighting to help", he thought. "There's gotta be nitrous oxide within that pollen. Luckily, there's oxygen in the air so he's not going to suffer any brain damage, but I can't count it out because I don't know how concentrated it is. Damn!!"

"Wait a minute. Magic butterfly, can you heal Gon?!" The butterfly that was perched in his hair flew on Gon and tried to sprinkle some of its magic powder, but it seemed to be fresh out. "No prob, I have more". He reached into his backpack and took one of the butterflies contained within his jar and set it on Gon. The butterfly sprinkled its powder, but nothing happened to Gon. Kyornik could feel his Psi reserves returning from breathing in the powder, but nothing occurred that helped Gon. The cacophany from Gon's laughter as well as the enemies' laughter only exacerbated the situation. Arrgh! Shut up!! he yelled at the bloated Pigtunia and the buzzing flies. They only continued to laugh, and even louder this time.

"I'll make you shut up! Pk Freeze!!". He crossed his arms and the Katabatic windstorm silenced them for good. "Jeez, it's not Funny!!"

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Magic butterflies in a jar X4
    piece of shattered frozen rope x1
    Metal baseball bat
    Jar of fly honey x1

Bowie
    Near border of the sunflower field

It appears that the villagers wanted to have a little tussell but Bowie was on a mission to save the planet afterall. Beating down random civilians would probably be bad for his reputation. (or vice versa for if he got beat down) Even so, Bowie taunts the villagers as he leaves the area: "You are just lucky that I do not have my posse with me or we would mess you guys up!" Ok, it was time to go find the others.

The robot from before had not made a move, Bowie could not tell if that was a bad or good sign but avoids it all the same. It is unclear if the angel could really be trusted or not but Bowie decides that he may as well for now. If he remembered the directions correctly than there was something about heading west to a garden. The singing he had heard previously had ceased but with any luck he would bump into the others sooner or later. Every now and then Bowie passes signs of battle like trampled sunflowers or unusual piles of dirt but other than that, his trip west is quiet and monster free. It is not long before Bowie spots a familiar looking group of adventurers off in the distance..

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1
    Last edited by Soaring Pikachu; 25th April 2012 at 1:10 AM.

Santana, Flower Ripper
    Somewhere

"THE SKY IS BLUE BECAUSE LIGHT REFLECT BLUE PARTICL-"

"Shut up."

Santana started to drift off at this point. Now, normally people sometimes dream when they're asleep, but Santana didn't have anything of the sort. Where do dreams come from? Why do we dream? It might have something to do with a growing anxiety, or pondering about your future (in your sleep). You might have gotten in a fight with a friends, giving you a nightmare where a giant zombified version of your friends threw up on you. I'll repeat it again, Santana is NOT dreaming. In fact, she doesn't really understand the concept of dreams, since she's never actually had one. It's not that she doesn't know what she'll do with her life; her life is "perfect". She wouldn't want to change anything in this "perfect" life. Well, generally speaking, since this is an RP, her life is about to change very soo-

"RECORDING COMPLETE"

Apparently, Mic had recorded something while Santana was snoozing in her circle of dirt. She then stared at the bold text at the top of this post.

"Hold on, when did I equip such a crappy title?! Don't tell me you equipped it while I was sleeping?!"

"IT IS NOT AMUSING FOR ME TO STAND AROUND LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS I CLEARLY DID"

"Change it!"

"NO"

"Command, Main Drive, Title Directory"

"QWERTYUIOPIHATEYOU TITLE DIRECTORY ACCESSED."

"Select Queen Forgotten"

Santana, Queen of Thorns
    Somewhere

"[ ] you." Santana tried to say, but Mic's handy-dandy censorship blocked out the evil language. Mic's AI decided that it had teased Santana for long enough, and decided to play the recent recording.

"Hehe, that's the least you can do for your queen. Just play through the important parts."

"Greetings, chosen ones." "I am Hinawa, one of the three Archangels." "I look upon this reborn world", and I see that is bigger and more beautiful than I have ever imagined. "However, the world is still young." "prone to corruption." "I give you all the gift..." "... of love." "penetrate the mist"

The recording rambled on and on until it suddenly cut off. seeing how there was no noise to interrupt her thoughts, Santana now had time to think.

"Muu, well, there are a couple of things that confuse me. Hey Mic, any idea what mist is?"

"MIST - A CLOUD OF TINY WATER DROPLETS SUSPENDED IN THE ATMOSPHERE AT OR NEAR THE EARTH'S SURFACE."

"Oh. Okay, then what about this gift of love. Is there anything different about me?" It may be a bit astounding, but Santana can be rather logical at times. When's she's doing something important, like running her "Kingdom", she puts stuff like common sense at the back of her mind.

"NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN DETECTED IN SANTANA HILLRIDGE-MUNCHKIN."

"So... I didn't get anything?"

Silence.

"HA. HA. HA."

"H-Heh, like I give a [ ]. Why do I need to accept love from a stranger anyway?"

... ... ... ... ...

"THAT MAN HURT MY FEELINGS." Mic said as his monitor displayed a teary face. For the first time today, Santana immediately piped up as if she was prepared to kill.

"A man?! Where!"

"HIS LOCATION IS SOUTHEAST OF US"

"All right, lemme' borrow your arm for a sec'." Without too much effort, Santana managed to unscrew Mic's right arm. She bent the joint a bit and held it as if it were a boomerang.

"SUBJECT IS PROGRESSING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION."

"All right, here we goooooo!" Santana let out a childish battle-cry as she charged in the direction of the strange man.

Stuff:
    MiniMic (Santana's one true ally, if they could get along) (100/100MP, but Santana can't summon [ ])
    Chunky Battery x3 (When used, restores Miracle Points to MegaMic. Otherwise, it's a giant brick which takes up space in your pocket(s).)
    Egg Sandwich (A "cute" looking sandwich which restores 30% of your health when consumed. Made by Santana herself; either you like it or you get whacked.)
    Blank Space (Can be filled with one item. How dare you take up space?!)

(OOC: Today's weather forecast suggests we might a a slight boomerang assault. SP, I have to kindly ask you not to dodge, for Santana's sake.)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 3rd May 2012 at 8:50 PM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Bowie
    Jarden de colores

Bowie travels west and can see the others but is quickly attacked by a hive of No good flies! One of the bugs dives at Bowies leg, stinger first! Bowie barely dodges and the fly gets stuck in the ground. Next a trio of flies dive at Bowie but he is able to swat them out of the sky! As long as Bowie can see or hear the pests coming then it looks like he will be able to fend them off.

"Geez, I was so close to catching up to the group but now I need help just to make any headway!" Bowie attempts to use Animal language on the flies and amazingly one of them decides to help Bowie fight for a short while! 3 more enemy flies go down with a swipe of a clawed knuckle, right as another is defeated by Bowies helper fly. More bugs appear and finally Bowie tries to run away. He liked racking up tons of experience points but endlessly squashing flies was bound to tire him out eventually and when that occured, the No good flies would get their revenge! Instead of letting that happen, Bowie begins darting in and out between the tall as a person flowers. After zigging and zagging for about half of an hour, he manages to shake the swarm. While catching his breath with his hands on his knees, Bowie spots the others again. As he starts walking toward them, a metallic projectile clobbers him in the head! Bowies last thought before losing consciousness is: "Son of a....."

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1

Kyornik Arrluk
    Jardin de Colores (Dire situations)

"PK aura!!"
    Things were starting to look grim for Kyornik. enemies from everywhere were swarming around him and his friends. Gon was still incapacitated, and it seemed to him like it was getting out of hand. An angry hummingbird flew at Kyornik with lightning speed jabbing him with its sharp needle like bill several times. It was a rather painful yet annoying ordeal. It was like trying to swat a mosqito, but the mosqito bit you really really hard. Try as he might to strike the bird with his bat, his swings only hit air. His psi was also out of the question as he couldn't focus long enough on the hummingbird to hit it. The hummingbird whizzed back and forth, striking Kyornik repeatedly causing him to gain welts all over his arms, side, and the back of his neck.

Three more hummingbirds as well as four No good Flies joined in the fray repeatedly attacking Kyornik. He ducked away and swung his bat wildly trying to hit enemies. It seemed hopeless, but he was not about to abandon Gon. Pk Freeze!! He shined the Cerulean Psi-bolts on his crossed fists and caused the Katabatic storm to spiral around him and Gon as a wintry barrier.

The flies stupidly flew into it and got severely hurt, falling to the ground on the periphery of the wall. The hummingbirds on the other hand danced lightly around the gale of frost waiting for their chance to strike. "What do I do?!" he thought. He noticed the hummingbirds all stayed in one spot. "Hmm, I think I got them." He released the psi, and with that, the birds converged on him from one point. "I gotcha!! Pk aura!!" The psi-bolt flashed on his hands and he hurled the bat at the flock. They quickly dispersed, effortlessly dodging the spinning projectile and flew at him like darts, cutting him. "AAAghhh!!" He flew backward and fell to the ground. The Psi, was still active and the bat flew up in a wide arc and flew further away. He pulled his hand in toward himself to reel the bat back like a boomerang, but as he did that he heard a PANG followed by a thud.

Kyornik looked down the clearing to see Bowie on the ground while his bat stained in blood lay next to him. "Oh man! What have I done?!"

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Metal baseball bat (Currently unable to use)
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Last edited by coolminun; 4th May 2012 at 1:35 AM.

OOC: The flower that made Gon laugh was a Merrygold, not a Pigtunia. But now it's time for our first boss battle!
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    Jardin de Colores

For the past few minutes, Gon had been laughing so hard that his sides felt like they were about to split. But it was Gale and Kyornik to the rescue: she shook him back to his senses, while Kyornik took care of the Merrygold causing the problem. In fact, he was making quite a ruckus--a few No Good Flies that had moseyed into the vicinity also started laughing with the Merrygold. Not that Gon cared; after ceasing his own laughter, he felt so dizzy and weak that he had to lie there on the grass for a while. Also at this point, Diego was on the scene, punching away at the No Good Flies with his clockwork gadget-thingy.

And then Bowie got clobbered with a flying robot arm. And Kyornik's bat flew out of reach. At this point, Gon sat up and stretched, performing a quick scan of the battle scene. He had to smile at how expertly Diego was handling the clockwork, and what Gale was doing with her PK Thunder. Gon didn't even have any offensive PSI--just Lifeup for now. And a can of spray paint. And a bug net that those chubby No Good Flies would probably be hard to catch with. Well that was just great.

As he slowly rose to his feet, staying safely behind the battlers, he spotted something peculiar about the No Good Flies. First, one of them had dropped a jar of honey, apparently. Kyornik had picked it up, but at a closer glance, it didn't really look like regular honey. It was slightly opaque, and the colour of snot. It certainly didn't look very appetizing--but apparently it was a delicacy among flies. Why Kyornik decided to keep it, he had no idea. Looking up at the sky, he could see more No Good Flies, some of the carrying jars of this weird honey-like stuff to some other part of the garden, on the other side of a fence it seemed. Within this fence was a gate with a sign labeled "Rose Garden" printed on it.

Well that was odd. But this was the perfect opportunity for Gon to finally do something besides just sit there and laugh. While most of the enemies in the area seemed preoccupied with the battle, Gon snuck past them and headed towards the gate leading to the rose garden. As he did so, he noticed the putrid smell grow a little stronger. Which probably meant that whatever was causing that smell was just beyond that gate. With a gulp, he gingerly grasped the handle of the gate, and eased it open...

Pee-yew! The smell was stronger here in the rose garden. Yes, it was a rose garden--a special closed-off portion of Jardin de Colores that held just roses. All kinds of roses, in many different colours and scents. Not that Gon could smell any of them, for the flower in the centre of the circle of rose bushes overpowered the rest.

Yes, the flower in the centre. It certainly wasn't a rose. In fact, it was enormous. It was about as wide as Gon was tall, and had broad yellow petals and a large green stile in the centre. A few No Good Flies were gathered around the stile, sipping the nectar of this flower and putting some of it into jars.

"Aha!" Gon exclaimed. "So that's where that honey stuff came from... bleugh."

Beep! "Fleshy Flower," his phone spoke. Well, the Fleshy part certainly made sense, seeing how the flower kinda smelled like rotting flesh. No wonder the No Good Flies liked it so much. But the roses certainly didn't--they were all beginning to wilt, the innermost ones especially.

But at that point the Fleshy Flower heard him. Yes, it was mobile. Well, it didn't move from its spot in the centre of the rose garden, but it did whirl its petals around, turning the round red top of its stile towards him like an eye. The stench it emitted grew worse; Gon's eyes were beginning to tear up because of the awful smell. Turning away and burying his nose in the top of his shirt, he threw open the gate and called out to everyone present.

"HEY!" he called, waving his arms. "You guys! I found the source of the smell! A Fleshy Flower! It's huge! And angry! And... did I not mention smelly?"

While he waited for everyone else to enter the garden, he hid behind the gate and started using Lifeup on himself, offering to do so for others as well.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
    - Notebook with a bunch of math notes
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Packed lunch (Curry, his favourite), with fork inside
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint

--FLESHY FLOWER FACTS--
    Here is some stuff you need to know about the Fleshy Flower, boss of Jardin de Colores:
    - No Good Flies make Fly Honey from its nectar.
    - The No Good Flies present will try to protect the Fleshy Flower.
    - The Fleshy Flower has a few attacks:
    -- It can unleash more of its stench upon the area (like it just did), causing everyone nearby to feel nauseated and unable to eat anything for a while
    -- It can send leaves flying at you
    -- It can call for help, summoning more No Good Flies to the area
    -- The No Good Flies can recover some of their health by drinking the Fleshy Flower's nectar

All right, have at it!

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Aqua Way
    A beautiful yet haunting Sunflower field which leads to an amazing garden

Aqua observed her surroundings. Sunshine yellow was everywhere, except for Peppercorn who was sitting next to her. First she was shocked to learn that this cat that she’d know had the ability to teleport and speak, well speak was stretching the truth. It was more like the optimistic blonde in French class that would shout out, “Oh! I understood every word you said!” every time the teacher had a lecture. The girl was nice, but Aqua wasn’t a fan of her personality. Back to Peppercorn, he’s a cat that lives in the school Aqua attends called Reynard University. Why it’s a university was something Aqua could never understand. It was a school that pretty much crammed every grade in a school plus college into one very large building. The reason to why that cat continued surprising her is the fact that the cat was actually an agent that was suppose too find other PSI gifted students. He worked for the Mr. and Mrs. Saturn who lived in a nice valley that she found herself in after falling into Lake Tess while she chased the cat. Teleporting like that was something that Aqua thought only worked in video games but somehow it also applied to real life too.

“So Peppercorn, where are those other PSI gifted people you were talking about?” Aqua asked the cat who was now in her lap purring while being petted by the girl.

“Well, they were here. I can smell their sent. I think we just missed them!” was what the cat’s words were translated to. Aqua was still surprised that from a few meows, she heard this many words.

“Hey…do you see that little boy too?”

“Woman? I look up and see no little boy, nor do I see a boy to my left or right.”

A golden body of light descended from the sky. It had no face but its figure was that of a child, it was an angel. He handed a stick to Aqua. It wasn’t a big fancy stick, but it looked like it would hurt to hit someone with it. Aqua got on her knee and bowed for the angel. The light shined on her forehead, making her look up at the angel who pointed away into a colourful garden. Peppercorn obviously couldn’t see the angel, only a stick that appeared in Aqua’s hand after a great flash of light. The angel was gone as fast as it came.

“You really didn’t see him? He was an angel! I even got this cheap stick. At least we can defend ourselves till we find the other PSI users.”

“Aqua, you’re crazy. “

“Thank you.”

“Whatever. I’ll never understand you humans.”

Peppercorn and Aqua finally started walking through the field, heading for the bright hill of colours. She twirled the stick around wondering where she had seen it before. It was long, blue, and plastic. Maybe she had a vision of the future? She decided to stop thinking about it when two Foppies attacked. The orange ball shaped creatures were charging at her. With little time to react, Aqua swung the rod downward and slammed one against the floor. It didn’t help her that much. The one she failed to hit slammed into her and made her fall. Peppercorn pounced and attacked the fallen Foppy, who deflated after the attack. Watching its friend die must have switched the rage switch to on. Before it could charge again, Aqua bashed at it with her rod and Peppercorn went in for the kill. After killing the creature, Aqua and Peppercorn started running. From the loud “FFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!” they heard, they didn’t want to know how many Fobbies were there. Eventually, they found their way into a garden that had many flowers, all of which were different colours. Anemones, magnolias, some exotic alliums, and some muscari that Aqua was fond of could be seen at first glance plus many more. A group of people using offensive PSI also caught her eye. She wished to join them but noticed a lone boy standing in a rose garden. He was standing in front of some weird flower. Despite not having offensive PSI, she had a stick that did a decent amount of damage. She looked at Peppercorn who was sitting on her shoulder. He could also be helpful. Peppercorn leaped off of her shoulder, avoiding puddles of sticky liquids and found his way next to Gon. Aqua ran to the nearest person. She had no idea who it was but he was knocked out on the floor and he was bleeding. Aqua dropped to the ground next to him and summoned water from her necklace and held it up to the boy's head. Her powers were enough to seal the wound and stop the bleeding. She looked over at the metal bat that was painted red with blood. Aqua pulled her cardigan off and made a pillow for the knocked out boy, picked up the metal bat, and joined Kyornik, who was watching her heal Bowie. She forced the bat into his hands then pulled out her own stick and swung at a group of Angry Hummingbirds.

"I'll distract them. You use your powers too defeat them."

Equipped:

School Girl Uniform: A stylish but plain dress and cardigan combo. It gives off a smart girl vibe. There’s even matching glasses!
    Braid: Aqua’s brown hair is in a braid. It gives her an earthy look.
    Black shoes: Very round black shoes. They are closed with a simple strap.
    Simple Stick: A strange stick gifted to Aqua by an angel. It is obvious that there is nothing special about it besides that it can retract and fit in Aqua’s pocket. Pale blue must be in if they decided not to leave the stick white.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI.

Inventory:

x8 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x20 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and the third one for Todd.
    Blue Pen: Aqua’s favorite pen. She always has it resting on her ear.
    Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
    Lunch box: It contains a croissant and a tea bag. What a very simple breakfast.
    School bag: It contains Aqua’s books, binders, and notebooks. It’s actually very organized during class. It contains a brush, shampoo, conditioner, and school supplies. Maybe she planned to stay with her aunt now that her powers are showing
    Catnip: Peppercorn just loves these! Luckily, he knows his limits. No one wants a raging catnip high cat in this RPG now do they?
    Last edited by chihaya01; 18th July 2012 at 9:34 PM.

I realized one morning…

Thanks for making my summer fun, but it's time for a hiatus!

Tekina

Tekina looked over with excitement. "Perfect...." Her fire attacks would burn that rose like it was a piece of dry grass! Tekina got off of the bench and ran over towards the Fleshy Flower. "Hi no maho!!!" A bunch of small fire balls flew towards the rose and weakened it significantly. However, soon, it threw a bunch of leaves at Tekina, and her legs seemingly turned to stone. Suddenly, a large golden energy surrounded her, and her hands were the brightest.

"Ora no maho!!"

Two bursts of the golden energy combined and destroyed the leaves. It also hit the flower for a bit of damage-not much, but some. Tekina knew what had just happened.

She had just used PK Aura. Now she was a little like Kyornik. Tekina looked over at Kyornik and smiled.

Inventory (finally! XDDD)

Sacred Jewel, Densetsu
    5x Apples
    10x Cookies
    10x Carrots
    5x Bananas
    15x Sushi Boxes (XD, SO MUCH SUSHI!!!)
    1x Light Brown Satchel
    10x Lemonade
    10x Water
    1x Golden Harp
    Horse Charm
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 9th May 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Bowie
    Jarden de colores

Ahh how nice it was. Bowie is taking a walk on the boardwalk of Summers. The sun is beaming, the waves are slapping against the shore. He had just finished an ice cream cone when as if by magic, an ice cream salesman appears! "Good afternoon, you are my 500th customer and so you get free ice cream for the whole day! What flavor would you like to start with?" The salesman smiles and shows off the huge variety. Bowie drools, "Yay, free ice cream!"

It seemed like the perfect day, no sunburns, no aliens, wait. Why was Bowie thinking about aliens? It is such a strange thought but Bowie guesses that he must have been watching too many sci fi movies or something like that. He is just going to stay on the beach and enjoy the refreshing breeze. Back in the real world and outside of his dream, Bowie flies through the air as evil bugs pound him! Still knocked out cold, Bowies body is passed from No good fly to No good fly like an oversized vollyball! Smaaaash!! The bugs continue taking turns in the gang banging! Bowie does not awaken right away because his dream is too delicous to leave! He mumbles in his sleep: "La la la la......"

Inventory:
    Band aids x 20
    Large clump of spaghetti
    Clawed knuckles x 1

Kyornik Arrluk
    Jardin de Colores

The crisis seemed only to worsen with each passing second. Gon was still laughing hysterically, and the Angry hummingbirds were still attacking relentlessly. The icing on the cake now, was to find an unconscious and bleeding Bowie on the ground next to his bloody bat. Kyornik braced himself from the onslaught of the hummingbirds to defend himself. "There's gotta be a way to get out of this", he thought. He glanced ahead, and noticed a small log. The hummingbirds flew in a speedy formation towards him like flying daggers. Pk aura! The Psi-bolts flashed along his hand, and he made a parallel swipe with his hands that made the log fly in front of him. Rat tat tat tat tat. The birds dug into the wood of the log in a neat evenly spaced single file line. Ha! You're not that "sharp" now are you?!" Kyornik laughed to himself on his stupid pun. He slapped the one at the end on the side, bumping into the next and watched as the rest swayed forward like falling dominoes back and forth. He put them into his bag as a trophy for besting them. (He's kinda like a pack rat XD) At that time, Gale gave Gon a hard shake and snapped him out of his stupor.

"What a relief. Are you okay buddy?" "I'm good, I just need to lay here a bit." "Okay, I'll go check up on Bowie. Be right back guys!!" Kyornik ran to his fallen comrade's side. I hope he's okay. "If he's dead this is gonna haunt me for the rest of my life", he thought. "Bowie wake up!" Kyornik glanced at his bat smeared in blood, and Bowie's bleeding head. "Oh man... How could this.." Just then, a very young girl dressed in what he realized, was the Winters branch Reynard University uniform accompanied by a familiar black cat made their way towards Bowie. She knelt down next to Bowie and immediately started to heal him with her rendition of Pk healing. "Who was she, and is she friend or foe? She's healing Bowie, so I think she's a friend but I'm still not sure", he wondered to himself. He dared not ask as he knew she was concentrating on healing Bowie. Ridden with guilt, he glanced over at the bloody bat. He then noticed what appeared to be a large foreleg mushed on the bloody section. In a nearby bush he also noted a dead No good fly with a foreleg missing. He put two and two together and came up with fish. The *Pang* he heard was from the bat bludgeoning the No good fly to death. Kyornik was not the one who kill...er er hurt Bowie. "So then, what did?", he wondered to himself.

Relief was not strong enough of a word to describe the way he felt. He heard a yell from Gon. He was clearly feeling better and explained what he'd found within the confines of rose garden. When the young miss was finished healing Bowie, she withdrew a stick from her bag and with cat like reflexes dispatched an angry hummingbird. WOW!! How'd she do that? I didn't even see it coming. She grabbed his bloody bat and jammed it into his arms and said "I'll distract them. You use your powers to defeat them." "Right!" After that comment, there was no denying that she was clearly a friend. He ran into the garden with his metal bat to find Tekina giving her all against the pungent monster with her Pk fire attacks.

"Ora no maho!" Kyornik recognized the chant and watched as Tekina's twin energy bursts destroyed the leaf projectiles in an explosion and the ensuing force damaged the smelly enemy. She glanced a smile at Kyornik, and Kyornik smiled back with a silly grin. He couldn't believe that Tekina learned Pk aura. They were more alike now. Sharing the same psi, and also the polar opposite Psi too in Pk fire and Pk freeze. Awesome job Tekina".As he said that, a swarm of 6 No good flies made their way towards her. "Let me give you a hand. Pk aura!! Kyornik crosed his flashing arms and swung them out sending a powerful telekinetic pulse crashing into the flies and sending them hurtling into the Fleshy Flower. It flinched with each hit from the flies.

The Fleshy flower looked really angry now. It let out a weird bellow and more No good flies arrived in the garden. Kyornik also noticed the ones that survived his attack were drinking the nectar of the flower and seeming to regain their strength. "Oh well, at least there aren't any mobile sprouts in here. We would've been really screwed then."

Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Metal baseball bat
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Angry Hummingbirds x5

Aqua Way
    An amazing garden that’s very colourful.

The humming birds weren’t that difficult to hit. Actually, they weren’t as smart and Aqua though they would be. When they attempted to dodge her attack, they flew in the same direction that her stick was traveling. She quickly tamed four of them when the other ones flew away in fear. They were replaced by giant flies. They shared the same colours of a bee but their posture and mouth style set them apart. They were better fighters than the humming birds but their large size made it easier to hit them. Some of them were fast enough to dodge her attacks, nearly avoiding a hard pound to the eye ball.

Aqua swung her stick against the No Good Fly A.
    No Good Fly A got hit in the eye and ran away.
    No Good Fly B tackled Aqua.
    Aqua fell down but got back up.
    No Good Fly C laughed nasally.
    Aqua swung her stick against the No Good Fly C.
    No Good Fly C dodged the attack.
    No Good Fly B chuckled.
    No Good Fly C is stroking his hands in an evil style!
    Aqua stabbed No Good Fly C in the eye, true Legend of Zelda style!
    No Good Fly C can no longer see!
    No Good Fly B spat honey in front of No Good Fly C.
    No Good Fly C was healed! It charged at Aqua but missed entirely.
    Aqua swung her stick against the No Good Fly C.
    No Good Fly C lost his damaged eye completely! No Good Fly became tamed but has lost an eye in the process…
    No Good Fly B became tired of flying and landed.
    Aqua smashed her stick against the No Good Fly B
    SMAAASH! No Good Fly B took mortal damage. No Good Fly B was tamed!

Aqua rubbed the tip of the stick against the floor, trying to get rid of the blood. It reeked more than human blood. “Geez, this stuff is sticky. Now I know how the Halliwell sisters felt.” Once all of the blood was off of her stick, Aqua turned around and ran toward the other PSI gifted, avoiding all the puddles of honey and nectar. They had already started fighting the Fleshy Flower, which was outrage and spewing its sticky nectar. What an abomination to the gardening community! Flowers have to look cute and beautiful; those that don’t follow must be destroyed! Aqua joined the group and quickly swung her stick and hit the flower with it.

Psi would be helpful…I can’t stand being this close to it!

Equipped:

School Girl Uniform: A stylish but plain dress and cardigan combo. It gives off a smart girl vibe. There’s even matching glasses!
    Simple Stick: A strange stick gifted to Aqua by an angel. It is obvious that there is nothing special about it besides that it can retract and fit in Aqua’s pocket. Pale blue must be in if they decided not to leave the stick white.
    Water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI.

Inventory:

x8 Hair band: Aqua carries quite a few of these. It’s fun to change hair styles!
    x20 Bobby Pins: Important for really bad lock picking and for those complex hair styles.
    x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and the third one for Todd.
    Bag: Contains all of Aqua’s clothes. Why she had this when she was going to visit her aunt? Even she doesn’t know.
    School bag: It contains Aqua’s books, binders, and notebooks. It’s actually very organized during class. It contains a brush, shampoo, conditioner, and school supplies. Maybe she planned to stay with her aunt now that her powers are showing
    Catnip: Peppercorn just loves these! Luckily, he knows his limits. No one wants a raging catnip high cat in this RPG now do they?
    Last edited by chihaya01; 18th July 2012 at 9:46 PM.

I realized one morning…

Gale Montoya
    Jardin de Colores

Carly thought that it was finally over. Diego had stood in front of her and started using his clockwork gauntlet and Gon had snapped out of it. Unfortunately, she was wrong. That was not the end of the No Good Flies, as more of them approached, each carrying jars of what seemed to be a mucus-colored substance, which did not look particularly good. Well, what did Gale know, they were No Good Flies after all. The No Good Flies were all headed in one direction, over the gate labelled "Rose Garden". Gale looked at it suspiciously. What was it in there that the No Good Flies were headed for?

Following Gon, she stopped at the Rose Garden. The place was stunning from what she could see, full of roses of different colors. Red, blue, pink, lavender, it was like a rainbow of roses. It would have been beautiful, if not for the horrible smell of the place, leading Gale to wonder whether the roses here all stank, or was it something else entirely. Shortly after however, she got her answer, as Gon burst through the gates, throwing them open.

"HEY! You guys! I found the source of the smell! A Fleshy Flower! It's huge! And angry! And... did I not mention smelly?" He called, explaining what exactly was inside. Gale craned her neck to look, only to see a long, green stalk coming up from somewhere surrounded by No Good Flies. She ran in together with the others, heading for the green stalk. It actually was the style of a huge, yellow flower. The source of the stink.

Tekina immediately started attacking with her PK Fire. The Fleshy Flower retaliated with its leafy attack, but not before Tekina followed it up with PK Aura. Kyornik then hit a swarm of six No Good Flies with PK Aura. Gale looked at the Flies and the Flower. Surely, PK Thunder would be good for this?

No, no. Can't risk it until I perfect landing it properly...or until I clear most of these guys out first.

"PK Wind!" She called, summoning a silver whirlwind, then another, directing them towards where most of the No Good Flies are, knocking them back slightly. She concentrated harder, then looked up.

"PK Thunder!" She held out her hands, feeling the familiar bolt forming, and hoping it would hit her target.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 15th May 2012 at 5:33 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

((OCC: MONSTER POST, RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWR!))

Dell Conagher
    His house in Robot City

Dell awoke and rubbed his eyes then put on his safety goggles. He heard the buzzing that happened each night and looked around, “That dang buzzin’ is happenin’ in the mornin’ now? Ugh… It’s louder, too!” Dell walked around his house to find the buzzing, “Maybe I can finally put an end to whatever’s causin’ this sound!” He listened and followed his ear, listening for it.

He looked under a vase, a potted plant in his house and then walked down the hallway near his grandfather’s room, “It sounds like its coming from Gramps’s room. But he’s been dead for I don’t know how long…” Dell walked in his room and followed the buzzing. It led him to a picture of him on the wall. He took the picture off the wall and saw an aged, dusty light blinking red with an imprint of a wrench underneath. “What in the Sam Hill’s this?”

He then ran off to get his wrench and compared the imprint to it, “Did Gramps mean for me to find this? It’s a perfect fit, too…” He then put it into the slot and the wall seemed to open up. “How did I not know about,” then he was sucked down by some invisible force inside the wall, “Thiiiiisssss……?” His voice trailed off as he fell down the vent in the wall that goes who knows where. He eventually saw the ground and said, “So this is how it’s gonna end...” He then closed his eyes for his death and opened them again, “Am I in heaven?” He then looked around and landed gently on the ground, “Huh? Did Gramps program this?” He then saw in the corner, some contraption covered in a blanket. “Wonder what this could be?” He then lifted the cover off and saw it, a robotic penguin!

He turned it on and it said, “REBOOTTING, PREPARE FOR TELEPORTATION.”

“Wait a minute,” Dell said, “teleportation?” He then saw a bright red light and he was in some type of valley with mysterious creatures walking about.

*Saturn Valley*

“What in the…? Where am I?”

The penguin robot turned to him, “SATURN VALLEY, HOME OF THE MR. SATURNS AND WHERE YOU WILL START YOUR JOURNEY.”

“My what? Journey? What do you mean?”

“PROJECTING MESSAGE IN 3.. 2.. 1..”

A miniature version of Dell’s grandfather then appeared as a hologram and said, “Dell, if you are getting this message, you know I have died and told you to turn on the penguin.”

“Gramps? Gramps knew this would happen? He sure didn’t explain it before he passed on…”

“Dell, if I have teleported exactly correct, you should be in front of his house. Go in that house,” the hologram said, pointing at an odd looking house, although all of them were odd already, “You must go in there and begin your decent into Psi.”

“What is Psi?” Dell asked, but then remembered it was only a hologram.

“You are destined for greatness. I know it! Good luck and my penguin will fetch all the things you tell it to and shut itself down, so remember to ask it for your most important things!”

The hologram then vanished and the penguin said, “YOUR REQUESTS, MASTER?”

Dell thought carefully and then said, “My sentry gun, my shot gun, my trusty wrench, a change of overalls, red shirt, shoes, a button up shirt, and some slacks as well as my toolbox.” The penguin then disappeared and reappeared in an instant. Dell picked up his toolbox, which was filled with his already built sentry, due to him having it built before he arrived here, and all else he requested the penguin to get.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye then… Wait, no, I need to know why this all happened right…” The penguin vanished as he was in midsentence.

He then turned to the house his grandfather’s hologram pointed to and walked to it then remembered he is wearing a tank top and underwear, his normal sleeping attire. He then put on his button up shirt and slacks and walked into what his grandfather referred to as “His” house. He then asked the turned person inside, “Why in the heck am I here and what is this Psi junk?”

Equipped:
    Safety Goggles: Goggles that are protected against harsh heat and sharp objects as well as flying parts.
    Button-up Shirt: A formal but not formal attire of clothing.
    Slacks: A pair of loose fitting pants good for just hanging out with friends, staying at home, or adventuring around.
    Shoes: Loose fitting yellow boots.

Inventory:
    Toolbox (Sentry Gun, Shot Gun, Wrench, Metal Parts, Red Shirt, Overalls): Filled with Dell Conagher's many useful weapons, building materials, and clothes.
    Last edited by *Kyurem*; 16th May 2012 at 11:41 PM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Diego Vendrix
    Jardin de Colores

Diego was happy that he was able to protect Gale. However, their troubles were not over as of yet. That was not the end of the No Good Flies, as more of them approached, each carrying jars of what seemed to be a mucus-colored substance, which did not look particularly good. Diego saw they were headed toward one direction. He followed Gon and Gale.

Following Gon, she stopped at the Rose Garden. The place was stunning from what she could see, full of roses of different colors. Red, blue, pink, lavender, it was like a rainbow of roses. It would have been beautiful, if not for the horrible smell of the place, leading Gale to wonder whether the roses here all stank, or was it something else entirely. Shortly after however, she got her answer, as Gon burst through the gates, throwing them open.

"HEY! You guys! I found the source of the smell! A Fleshy Flower! It's huge! And angry! And... did I not mention smelly?" He called, explaining what exactly was inside. Gale and Diego looked. So this was the flower ruining all the party.

Tekina immediately started attacking with her PK Fire. The Fleshy Flower retaliated with its leafy attack, but not before Tekina followed it up with PK Aura. Kyornik then hit a swarm of six No Good Flies with PK Aura. Gale looked at the Flies and the Flower. Surely, PK Thunder would be good for this?

Gale used PK Wind and PK Thunder to try and attack them. Diego tried to use Clockwork Gauntlet, but he needed something with a bit more oomph to it. Then it hit him. "Hang on guys. Just give three turns," Diego said as he retreated back and began working on a new powerup. Consider this him gaining a new skill. It will help out.

It was long before the Gauntlet was put away. Instead of the glove, it was a sharp clockwork saw attached to a different type of extension device. Instead of a coiled spring, it was one of those stretch devices that looked like connecting diamonds. The ones that fold when closed and extend outward when open.

"New skilled acquired: The Gear Saw!" Diego said as he began using his new skill to strike at the plants. The Saw was retracted so it was still close to his hand.

Inventory:
    -1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -5x pancakes in a container
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos of hot chocolate
    -1x Magical Musicbox

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting lately--I had to study for this exam that's coming up tomorrow. Yet I don't want to delay posting any longer! For that reason, I apologise in advance if my post seems a bit rushed... But anyway, now it's time to throw a bit of mystery into the mix...

EDIT: I got ninja'd by DVB... ah well, I adjusted accordingly.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    Jardin de Colores - vs. Fleshy Flower

As soon as Tekina attacked the Fleshy Flower with PK Fire, the Fleshy Flower started to squirm about, uttering some sort of low groan. Immediately it reacted by throwing leaves at its attacker, but she was able to block them with a new PSI spell: PK Aura. The exact same one Kyornik had. Well that was certainly interesting--but now is not the time for petty talk like that. As Gon watched her, he kept a lookout for anyone who got damaged by any of the Fleshy Flower's attacks. Fortunately, Tekina was able to avoid being cut up by flying leaves, so there was no need to use Lifeup on her now.

Seeing that the party knew PK Fire, at that point the Fleshy Flower decided it was in need of reinforcements. Stretching the top of its stile all the way up, it moved its petals about, sending out an SOS of sorts to the rest of the garden. Six No Good Flies saw this call for help, flying in to protect the flammable flower. Which Kyornik promptly pushed back with more PK Aura. Ohhh, how dare that pesky pest! The Fleshy Flower called out for more No Good Flies to come and help. But even those were pushed back--this time by Gale's PK Wind. And then by her PK Thunder! After being blown backward, the No Good Flies all tried to fly away from each other, dodging the incoming thunderbolt. But two of them weren't so lucky, being zapped and falling to the ground. And finally, Diego tinkered with his clockwork gadgets a bit, eventually forming a saw-like device. Good. That would be very useful for cutting that plant down.

OK, still no need for Lifeupping it seemed--but at that point Gon glanced behind him to see a young girl he had never seen before arrive on the scene. He watched a bit of her tussle with the Angry Hummingbirds and No Good Flies, and her healing of Bowie...

She knows Healing? Gon thought. Then he noticed the black cat following her around, one that made this girl seem like some sort of witch or something. And that cat... might she be one of us?

He saw her head into the rose garden to assist in the battle with the Fleshy Flower. Good. Hopefully she had some new PSI or other skills that would help in the battle...

Meanwhile Gon made a brief stop to visit Bowie, who had apparently had his wounds somewhat healed, but he still looked pretty wiped out. Gon kneeled down next to him, placing his hands over where his heart was.

"Hey Bowie!" he whispered as the energy started to flow from his hands, restoring Bowie's vitality. "Come on, get up, there's trouble in the rose garden! And... we can certainly use your help in getting some of those No Good Flies to turn against the Fleshy Flower in there. Come... on..."

At this point he was tugging on Bowie's arm, trying to help him up. Once he was up, Gon helped him over to the rose garden entrance, where the fight with the Fleshy Flower was still going on. The new girl hadn't done anything to the Fleshy Flower yet, apparently.

"Hey guys!" Gon called to everyone, sounding a bit out of breath from dragging Bowie along. "I'm glad to see you're taking care of the No Good Flies, but our real target is the Fleshy Flower. What we need is some of you--preferrably those with PK Aura and Wind--to move the No Good Flies out of the way, while Tekina hits the flower with PK Fire. And Diego... maybe you can try chopping off its stile once that thing is charred? That seems to be the source of the smell..."

Plus, Gon knew from his video game experiences that bosses sometimes had a large red spot on them that indicated their weak point. In the Fleshy Flower's case, it had a large red spot on the very top of its stile. But speaking of the large red spot, after Gon finished his words, the Fleshy Flower turned that big red spot right at him, and whirled its petals about in a rage. Something that looked like a wave of hot air started blowing his way, right from the flower itself. Immediately the stench coming from the flower got much worse. Gon, who received the full blow of the wafting stinky stuff (along with Tekina), immediately felt sickened, dropping Bowie and groaning and covering his nose. But even that didn't get rid of the smell. Gon was left to take a knee, curling up and trying to get rid of that yucky stench.

He had an idea--hopefully. Reaching into his bag, he found something that would hopefully get rid of the smell: a small lunch box with a serving of his favourite curry inside. He removed the cover and lifted the good stuff to his nose... but the scent didn't seem to get rid of the Fleshy Flower stench. In fact, it was worse. The smell of rotten curry instead filled Gon's nostrils, immediately causing Gon to pull himself away from it. Worse, when he looked down at the curry, he saw something that looked more to him like someone had barfed on some rice. Freaking out, he closed the lid of the lunch box and slipped it back in his bag, making a mental note to throw it out later. In fact, he could have just tossed it out into a nearby dirt patch, but doing so would have been littering. Gon knew to respect beautiful parks like this, especially since there were a few quaint little parks in Robot City that he and Ari used to visit with their parents. Parks like this were made for making such happy memories, memories that this stinky nuisance was ruining. And not only was it stinky--it was ugly. The colour of its petals reminded Gon of snot.

At any rate, at that point Gon had to get up and run to the nearest trash can, emptying the contents of his stomach into it. Heck, he probably wouldn't be putting anything into it anytime soon, no matter how hungry he was after all this. He thought about checking up on Tekina or the new girl at that point, but didn't feel like it at all. He didn't have anything to fight the Fleshy Flower with anyway--all he could do was watch the battle and go Lifeup someone if they got hurt.

((OOC: Note: Now a bunch of you will be nauseated, especially Gon and Tekina. This condition can be cured with Healing.))

Meanwhile, from the opposite side of the rose garden, another new person arrived on the scene. It was a small and skinny teenage girl, who surveyed the area with her tired-looking eyes, shadowed with dark makeup. Her ears stuck out through her curly brown hair, and otherwise she had a very gothic-punk look about her. Adorning her torso was a black T-shirt depicting a little-known metal band called Ravenesque, with its logo featuring a raven with a purple rose in its beak. A purple mid-sleeve underneath and skinny jeans below, fingerless gloves on her hands, boots with chains on them, and a black messenger bag with a skull on it slung over her shoulder... yes, she definitely seemed to fit that goth stereotype. On the corner of her bag, there sat a charm featuring a red circle with black bat wings on the sides. And on her shoulder, a black lizard of some sort was perched.

As this mystery girl glanced around the rose garden, a smile spread across her dark purple lips. Yes, she had found them. It was obvious, given all the PSI they were so obviously using. At one point the smell of the Fleshy Flower got the better of her, and she pinched her nose shut. In doing so, she revealed a long gash on her bare forearm, which she didn't seem to be complaining about. For a couple of minutes she watched the battle more, pondering something...

Should I do it? she thought. Or should I not? The lizard next to her licked her neck with its long, thin tongue. It is just a plant, after all.

And then the Fleshy Flower made its stench worse. Fortunately for her, she was on the other side of this wave of smelly stuff, but still, holding her nose was no longer of any help. She grumbled as she let go, instead reaching for the charm on the corner of her bag. It turned out that there was a black stick attached to the charm, one which she now grasped.

"Blast it!" she growled. "Time to end this insolence!"

A smirk appeared on her face, and she held the long object close to her as if it was something precious. Then she pointed it at the flower. When she did, the air around the charm seemed to grow darker. But the girl didn't say anything--perhaps she was trying to cast something, but it was unclear what she was trying to cast. And nothing seemed to happen to the Fleshy Flower anyway.

At least not initially. But after a few seconds, something strange happened to the Fleshy Flower. It waved its petals about, but not as energetically as before--and upon closer inspection, they seemed to shrivel up a little bit. Eventually the flower gave up and just let its petals sag on the floor. Even its stile was drooping slightly--and the neck of it seemed a little weaker. It was as if the whole flower had wilted a bit.

But that didn't stop the Fleshy Flower from attacking. It turned the tip of its stile at the rest of the group, throwing leaves in Kyornik's direction. But this time, the leaves were splotched with brown. They looked as if they had caught a disease of some sort. They were still able to fly rather well, but weren't as sharp as before. The fact that some of them had been scorched by Tekina's earlier PK Fire didn't help either.

Meanwhile, a stray No Good Fly spotted the new girl, sounding a loud buzz. Two other No Good Flies came to join it, and all three of them started charging at her. Having no other way to defend herself, the girl fell backward upon impact, landing right into a thorny rose bush. Rather than get up, she just sat there amongst the thorns (she winced as some of them dug into her, but otherwise didn't seem too bothered), kicking at the No Good Flies, her wand (as it probably was) still in her hand. The lizard that had previously been on her shoulder scuttled off and hid inside a bush.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Curry (probably not edible anymore)
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint
    Last edited by Kiruria; 17th May 2012 at 6:51 AM. Reason: Whoops, forgot my own inventory!

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany), Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith), The Savage Era: The Blood Crown (Venifica)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Kyornik Arrluk
    Jardin de Colores Rose Garden

The battle was finally starting to look better. Tekina's fire attacks were really working on the plant, and Gale's wind and lightning attacks were also bringing on the pain to the No good flies. Kyornik smashed flies with his bat and couldn't help feeling a little overjoyed at their current situation. With himself and the girls, their combined alpha level Psi was working quite parcimoniously. Diego had just created a new saw-like device to help shred the flower and if something bad were to happen, Gon and the mysterious miss could heal them.

Those feelings quickly changed when the fleshy flower released its noxious fumes in a huge blast. Gon and Tekina took the full brunt of it but what Kyornik received may have well as been the same amount because he still felt horrid. The odor was the most rancid and dreadful of all the scents he had ever smelled, and performing a necropsy on a beached dolphin whose body went septic was no easy feat on the nose. Still, this odiferous smell made that rotting body seem like mango blossoms in the summer. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he was super close to losing consciousness. He weezed for air and ran to the nearest lavender rose bush where no one could see him, but obviously heard him hurl chunks . He deeply regretted eating that shrimp and kale ramen, because now he had to see it again only in a not so aesthetically pleasing form.

Modest guy or not, throwing up on oneself was neither sexy nor classy and it would just not do to barf everywhere with Tekina an d Gale present, especially Tekina. He walked out of the bush feeling drained and slightly releived, but the smell was permeating throught the area and making him feel ill. The Fleshy flower then started to act strange. It started to turn blotchy as if it caught some sort of botanical disease and had the appearance of death. It was not out of fighting spirit though. It quickly hurled two leaves at Kyornik. "Pk aura!!" A psi-bolt flashed between the leaves and Kyornik and they landed on either side of him. He then waved his Psi-bolt infused right hand and sent the two leaves digging into the side of the flower like two ninja kunai knives. The fleshy flower took no pleasure in that and released more toxic gas.

The gas was starting to make him feel light headed. "This stink is too much I need a way blow some of it outta here", he thought to himself." What could I do?" he wondered then he remebered Atka's words. "Pk freeze is truly useful for delivering a decisive mortal blow to one opponent, but can be weakened in power to increase the area of coverage. You can focus the power to make it stronger and colder, but that is designed for one opponent." After Gon had just yelled out that the target ot be handled first was the flower, Kyornik knew what must be done. He crossed his fists above his head and yelled "Pk freeze!!"

The twin cerulean Psi-bolts formed the snowflake over his head, but the katabatic windstorm stayed compressed and seemed to pack more power into the snowflake. Because of how compressed it was, it created a wind that swirled around Kyornik alleviating the scent of the flower a little. He then hurled the Icy mistral at the Fleshy flower which blasted it for intense damage and coated its entire body in frost leaving behind frostbitten tissue which made its entire body black with gangrene and quite frankly worsened its already pungent smell. At least this way for sure we know it's dying.

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Metal baseball bat
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Angry Hummingbirds x5
    Last edited by coolminun; 17th May 2012 at 7:57 AM.

Aqua Way
    Jardin de Colores, Rose district.
    The world’s WORST rose garden.

OOC: I hope now is an okay time to do some Psi development and have Aqua learn Counter. Kingdom Hearts rip off? No >.>

Light taps with a stick would do nothing. Neither would smashing it against the flower hurt it. Aqua accepted that she would be useless during this fight. She sighed and walked away from the rest of the gifted attacked with their Psi. She noticed that two boys also didn’t have offensive Psi abilities or chose not to use them. One boy used a strange box to attack. Aqua noticed it when she was retreating to check on the boy who had fainted. Apparently, the other boy could use Lifeup and gave the fainted boy enough energy to walk. He yelled something out about the flies, and then ran to the nearest trashcan while he vomited his lunch. The smell was no bother to Aqua. Toto in the summer full of sweaty sailors…you’d never forget the stench. She ran to Gon’s side, closed her eyes, and calmed her mind. Once she became tranquil, she pulled water out of her charm and poured it into Gon’s mouth. She didn’t notice any struggling but her eyes were shut tight so the chaos of battle wouldn’t taint her mind. She continued walking with her closed eyes from team mate to team mate, Peppercorn guiding her. She found Diego second and forced water down his throat, followed by Kyornik, Then Gale, after that was Tekina who was somewhat hard to feel calm near since she’s very strong, and finally Bowie who had fainted due to the smell. Pansies! She opened her eyes to find herself standing in front of the giant flower.

“How did I get here?”

With those words, the flower turned around and attacked her. Large, wilting, yellow leaves flew towards her. Even they wreaked of trash. Her reflexes forced her eyes closed, the regular bullies couldn't attack this fast. She felt the leaves smash against her skin, but it was much less than she though there were. When she opened her eyes, she found her stick pointing straight at the flower with a thin sheet of ice extending from the tip, completely blocking the attack and the flower flailing after getting beat with its own attack. Ice. What? My powers are used for restoration and includes water. Unless if…there must be a branch for defensive Psi! This stick must be an ice rod that can tap into my charm and use it's power. Aqua looked at the simple stick. It's nothing but a simple pale blue with white ends, like a magic wand being turned into a long staff.

“Counter…I can use Counter!”

Aqua extended her rod and ran next to Tekina. She pulled up her rod and instead thought of protecting those she loves. Mother…Father…My crazy aunt, I love them the most! A transparent shield of ice appeared in front of her, so she did the same for Gale and Kyornik but when she tried it on Diego, she found that she had run out of Psychic Power.

“I’ll stick with you. Just stay behind me I'll take any hit until the counter breaks. By the way, I’m Aqua.”

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. In order to use healing Psi, Aqua must clear her mind with tranquil and peaceful thoughts. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, her healing powers are dulled down, healing only poison and stop bleeding. The target must swallow the water in order to work

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak. A liquid based attack strengthens the counter, while fire attacks quickly destroy the counter. To use this Psi, Aqua must think of protecting those that she loves. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, she can no longer create new counters.

Equipped:

Ice Rod: A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter with this rod. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal.
    Dehydrated water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 23rd July 2012 at 10:13 PM.

I realized one morning…

OOC: And now, allow me to introduce a very Earthboundy contraption courtesy of the most brilliant mad scientist this world is aware of.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Saturn Valley

beautiful day is in saturn valley, zoom. all everyone living peace. all peace and quiet, until... HOLY ****, SOME *** ****ING ****** GUY BARGED IN WITH A GUN! And a robot penguin. Penguins! Woohoo! The Mr. Saturns in the area looked quite nervous when Dell came through. But fortunately for them, it was not those little pink nose-people he was interested in. He went straight to the white metal building at the far end of the valley, wanting to see the only human who took up a permanent residence in Saturn Valley. That was just as well, boing.

((Wow, those Mr. Saturns got so paranoid over the years. They didn't quite have this reaction when Jeff came to Saturn Valley sporting a Heavy Bazooka many, many years ago...))

It wasn't too long before the quirky scientist with prematurely white hair greeted the newcomer. Once he got a look at the robot penguin Dell bright with him, his face lit up, and he knew aexactly who the visitor was.

"Why... Dell Conagher, I presume?" Dr. Andonuts beamed in his perpetually-nervous-sounding high-pitched voice. "My my, this truly is a surprise! Your grandfather told me all about you just a few years before his death, that he did. Anyway, I did invite you in earlier today, but I suppose you were running a little late. Many others, some of them capable of using PSI, came by here just a few hours ago, and have recently set off for Quetzal to investigate the results of the high aurora activity there from last night. I do hope they're all right... But yes, that penguin... It's been so long since I last saw it..."

Dr. Andonuts was bending over to take a closer look at the penguin-bot, needing to adjust his glasses several times. He didn't bother toucing it, but still found it fascinating. Which made sense, given he himself had a penchant for inventing highly sophisticated yet conveniently useful gadgets.

"Oooohhhh, and that gun you have..." he continued, now noticing Dell's sentry gun. "Looks very unique. I don't suppose your grandfather--or even you--designed it? Almost reminds me of the handiwork of my very own son..."

He sighed and bowed his head upon mention of his son. For a while, his eyes drifted to a peculiar-looking gun the size of a pistol mounted on the wall. It had an irregular barrel, suggesting it might be for shooting things other than bullets. A barely-readable placard just below the gun had the words "Magnum Air Gun" at the top. But it wasn't too long before Dr. Andonuts returned his attention to Dell.

"So yes, it is rather unfortunate that you are late. I would have loved for you to see my latest and greatest flying contraption, the Skyrunner Mark II--but provided all went well, it's probably in Quetzal now. Hopefully in one piece, haha. My first Sky Runner crashed on its first flight--good thing the others don't know that, hehheh... But! In such a time as this, I have just the thing to solve this problem!"

And with that, he rushed upstairs with surprising haste. Within what seemed like a few seconds, he was back, carrying some odd gadget. It looked something like a posable monkey figurine made of metal, with what looked like a bunch of computer chips wired to its back. He handed this gadget to Dell--if Dell could even make it out.

"This is a wondrous contraption I like to call the Absolutely Necessary Device," Dr. Andonuts explained, sounding madly passionate. "It was synthesized from the reconstructed form of an elusive creature known as a Mystery Metal Monkey--don't worry, they're not real monkeys. And to that, some tracking technology and a dash of what my inspiration has called 'fate'. I don't quite believe in fate, but it happens to always find me anyhow." He uttered a nervous chuckle. "Anyway, as such, this contraption amplifies the influence of fate on someone. Or that's what I seem to recall of it at least. Take its hands, and you'll end up exactly where you're supposed to be, in exactly the situation you're supposed to be in. Whatever that means. But as its name implies, it is only to be used when Absolutely Necessary--otherwise it might have... unwanted consequences."

((If this RPG were a video game, at this point you would be asked, "Try using the Absolutely Necessary Device? Yes/No"))

"Well?" Dr. Andonuts, handing the monkey-thingy to Dell. "Would you like to give it a try?"

((OOC: Gon wasn't in this post, so his inventory was not needed.))

Diego Vendrix
    Jardin de Colores

Diego noticed a new girl had arrived to help them and she got trapped in the thorn bush by some No Good Flies. Diego quickly freed her with his Gear Saw. He was no longer as nauseated from the stench wave, having grown used to it. Thank you, sinuses he told himself as he surveyed the situation. He then turned to see that one of his friends, Kyornik performed a new move, PK Freeze.

Diego saw the PSI cold attack go and do some serious damage on the flower. Diego then saw someone come to him and force some water down his throat. He swallowed it and he admitted he felt better. He was now more focused to take on this flower. The new girl, Aqua began putting up shields for everyone but when she came to him, she was out of power.

“I’ll stick with you. Just stay behind me I'll take any hit until the counter breaks. By the way, I’m Aqua.”

Diego smiled at her. "My name is Diego. Now stand back. I am going to go herbicidal on this plant!" Diego said as the Gear Saw began spinning again. However, Diego then began winding his arm around before he shot it and the saw extended pretty fast and slicing through the Fleshy Flower dead on before Diego swung his arm so it went and caused even more serious damage to the thing. Diego then retreated the Gear Saw to the gauntlet.

"Man, Clockwork is awesome!" Diego said with a grin as he looked to make sure Aqua and Gale were all right.

Inventory:

-1x Clockwork Shooter Gauntlet I
    -1x Clockwork Gear Saw I
    -1x Clockwork tool kit
    -1x Assorted extra pieces of clockwork
    -1x Comfy sweater
    -5x pancakes in a container
    -1x big backpack
    -1x thermos of hot chocolate
    -1x Magical Musicbox

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

OOC: Okay, I just have to react to DVB's post at least. The battle with the Fleshy Flower isn't over yet though.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    Jardin de Colores - vs. Fleshy Flower

The Fleshy Flower had already been weakened, first by Tekina's PK Fire, then by the mystery goth girl's equally mysterious PSI technique. But that PK Freeze was too much for it. It just barely managed to fire some leaves before going motionless. Not that that even helped, for thanks to Aqua's Counter, the leaves came right back to it. The No Good Flies that had previously been harrassing the new girl rushed in to protect the Fleshy Flower, intercepting the leaves and getting badly scratched. While that was going on, Diego came in with his Gear Saw and sliced off the stile. When the happened, the Fleshy Flower twitched. If it could make sound, it probably would have cried out in pain. Diego is right--clockwork is awesome.

Only problem was, the stile wasn't completely chopped off. A small string of stem still attached the bright red top to the stalk. The top of the stile squirmed and twitched about, trying to stand upright bit failing miserably. It tried to wave its petals about again, but its tired petals quivered--they were practically lifeless now. Upon seeing its condition, the nearby No Good Flies panicked. All three of them grabbed the bottom of the Fleshy Flower's stile, trying to heal it. They were able to recover some of the flower's vitality, but not a lot. Moreover, the No Good Flies couldn't handle the strain of their healing methods, and dropped to the floor, exhausted. After a few seconds they flew out towards the group, but not as energetically as before. Their buzzing, while still annoying, sounded garbled and jittery.

As for the flower itself, it merely flailed about, oozing some of its nectar out. That made the area smell a little bit worse, and the nectar itself was sticky, but nothing much seemed to change. The Fleshy Flower was a sitting duck now.

Meanwhile, Gon rose to his feet, muttering words of thanks to Aqua, who had just used Healing on him. He already felt much better than he did just a few minutes ago. So he entered the rose garden again, rishing around and checking for people who had been damaged. He immediately rushed to Aqua's assistance to return the favour, noticing that she had been hit by the leaves. She appeared to have used Counter, and while that did reflect the leaves back, it didn't prevent Aqua from taking damage. Within seconds he was at her side, placing his hands on her shoulders (from the front of course, so she wouldn't be startled) and using Lifeup on her. After a nod of assurance and saying "I owe you one", he moved away and headed to the next person that probably needed Lifeupping...

...And that when he spotted a girl he had never seen before. One who kind of reminded him of Gale with the way she dressed, but this girl gave off an even more negative vibe. It seemed like she was suffering from something, but he couldn't imagine what. Yet she had a quiet ferocity about her, one that seemed to warn people of how malicious she was. Was she an enemy influenced by the Aurora Mysteria, perhaps? No, she looked like a regular human otherwise, and did attack the Fleshy Flower and no one else... What kind of PSI did she use anyway, if it even was PSI?

At any rate, after Diego freed the mystery girl from the rose bush thorns and the No Good Flies left her alone, Gon made his way over to her.

"Hey, uh, are you all right?" Gon asked her. The girl glared at him in response. "It looks like you got hurt by something... If you like, I could..."

Before he could say anything more, his hands were already rapidly approaching her shoulders. But just before they could touch, the girl slapped him across the face, scratching him with her nails in the process. Then she jumped to her feet, glared at him once more, and turned to run, picking up her precious black lizard along the way. Gon was left to stand there, rubbing his cheek and wincing. Moreover, he felt drained. Even if his hands had touched her shoulders, he probably wouldn't have had enough strength left for another Lifeup.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Curry, with fork
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint

((OCC: Actually Dell's robot penguin teleported back to his house because of it's programming and Dell's Sentry Gun was inside his Toolbox he carries around.))

Dell Conagher
    Saturn Valley

The scientist stood there looking curious then said, "Why... Dell Conagher, I presume?"

Dell responded, “Yes, it is… How did you know?”

"My my, this truly is a surprise! Your grandfather told me all about you just a few years before his death. Yes, that he did. Anyway, I did invite you in earlier today, but I suppose you were running a little late. Many others, some of them capable of using PSI, came by here just a few hours ago, and have recently set off for Quetzal to investigate the results of the high aurora activity there from last night. I do hope they're all right... But yes, that penguin... It's been so long since I last saw it..."

“Ah yes… You saw that,” Dell said a bit nervous then thought about this man’s words, “How does he know who I am and how did gramps know I would need to come here? I still don’t know what in the heck this Psi junk is, either! So many questions, yet so little answers…”

The odd man then looked at Dell’s Toolbox. “Hmm… Maybe you may find this interesting if you know my grandfather,” Dell said, taking his Sentry Gun out and showing him the details. ((OCC: That sounds so wrong))

"Oooohhhh, that gun looks very unique,” he said, examining it closely, “I don't suppose your grandfather--or even you--designed it? Almost reminds me of the handiwork of my very own son..."

“Yea, quite a marvel aint’ it?”

The man seemed to sigh for some reason, but Dell wasn’t exactly sure why. He looked at a gun above him, mounted on a wall. “Wow,” Dell thought, “That gun looks awfully old. Wonder if may let me use it for whatever journey I’m supposed to go on. It is going to be a dangerous one, right?”

The man then turned his attention back to Dell and said, "So yes, it is rather unfortunate that you are late. I would have loved for you to see my latest and greatest flying contraption, the Skyrunner Mark II--but provided all went well, it's probably in Quetzal now. Hopefully in one piece,” The man chuckled then began again, “My first Sky Runner crashed on its first flight--good thing the others don't know that,” and he chuckled once more, “But! In such a time as this, I have just the thing to solve this problem!" The odd man ran upstairs with quite a lot speed and ran down with an odd contraption in his hands. "This is a wondrous contraption I like to call the Absolutely Necessary Device, “The man said, explaining the odd device that looked quite like a monkey. "It was synthesized from the reconstructed form of an elusive creature known as a Mystery Metal Monkey--don't worry, they're not real monkeys. And to that, some tracking technology and a dash of what my inspiration has called 'fate'. I don't quite believe in fate, but it happens to always find me anyhow." He chuckled oddly and kept going, "Anyway, as such, this contraption amplifies the influence of fate on someone. Or that's what I seem to recall of it at least. Take its hands, and you'll end up exactly where you're supposed to be, in exactly the situation you're supposed to be in. Whatever that means. But as its name implies, it is only to be used when Absolutely Necessary--otherwise it might have... unwanted consequences."

Dell looked at the machine with doubt and with marvel then replied to the man’s explanation, “Well that is quite the machine, umm… what’s your name anyways?” Awaiting his answer Dell also said, eying the odd gun on the wall that had the label “Magnum Air Gun” on it, “And, umm… before that contraption seals my fate… that gun there would be magnificent to study and use on my journey… Could I have it? Tell you what; if you let me have it, I will let you have the blueprints to my Sentry Gun! I will give it back whenever I’m done studying it!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Jardin de colores
    Jardin de Colores, Rose district.
    The poor thing

"My name is Diego. Now stand back. I am going to go herbicidal on this plant!" He said with a kind smile then pulled out a not so kind thing. Aqua had no idea what it was. Winter and Toto were simple places. What he was holding looked like something an inventor would use. Wasn’t Todd’s father one of those? She couldn’t remember, they only had met once. The thought of her friend’s father made her think of her dad, loading cargo in Toto and sailing the sea. Thinking of her father led to thoughts of her mother who’s probably petting a cat while she read a book. While she was lost in thought, Diego managed to mortally damage the Fleshy Flower. It had lost all that vigor in one turn. Wow. If the poor thing wasn’t attacking us, I would offer to protect it. Do we really have to kill the flower? It hasn’t done anything wrong. Maybe it’s ruining a garden and filling it with flies but it must have been a human who brought it here! But wait, I forgot where we are. A garden that is pretty close to a tropical jungle. Maybe an animal planted the seed? I guess I can’t feel bad for this flower.

“This is no time to feel bad, Aqua!”
    “What are you arguing about?” Peppercorn looked up to the crazy human.
    “Peppercorn, if you go and attack what remains of the stile, I’ll reward you with catnip!” She pulled out a leaf of the tiny herb and the cat went wild.
    “Well, I guess I can try!”

Now that a favorite food is involved, Peppercorn jolted towards the plant. He avoided the puddles of slimy nectar and charging flies that he could hear getting smacked around by Aqua’s rod. (“Take that you foul bugs!”) The small was a bit strong for that cat but the smell of catnip was still stuck his nose. He gracefully jumped across a puddle of nectar and landed on top of a petal that seemed to be wilting. He didn’t have to be worried about getting trapped inside there. All of the cat nip in the world would never remove the smell from his nose. He took a gulp of fresh air and ran, retracting his claws, and jumped onto the stile, refusing to let go. He had no idea how deep his claws went but they were deep enough to cause the flower to jerk him around.

Aqua smashed her stick into another fly. Her counter was destroyed when its partner charged into her, but the force of the counter was able to knock it out. She still had to deal with the other fly. Why must it be just out my reach? She swung her stick in the air, hoping that it would grow the extra few inches or that the fly would mistakenly lower itself so she can get a hit on it.

Psi Powers:

Healing: Aqua’s healing is a simple refresher. It can stop bleeding, awaken partners, heal poison, get rid of nausea, and somewhat heal sun burn. In order to use healing Psi, Aqua must clear her mind with tranquil and peaceful thoughts. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, her healing powers are dulled down, healing only poison and to stop bleeding. The target must swallow the water in order to work, or ber rubbed on injuries.

Counter: An effective counter. It can easily counter every physical attack thrown at it, but it’s very weak. To use this Psi, Aqua must think of protecting those that she loves. When Aqua’s charm is dehydrated, she can no longer create new counters.

Equipped:

School Girl Uniform: A stylish but plain dress and cardigan combo. It gives off a smart girl vibe. There’s even matching glasses! The cardigan is probably on the grass, soaked in blood and sticky stuff.
    Ice Rod: A pale blue rod gifted to Aqua by an angel. With this rod, Aqua can use Counter with this rod. It also makes a very good offensive weapon. The ends of the rod are decorated with a single ice crystal.
    Dehydrated water drop charm: A necklace that has a blue water drop tied to it. It provides endless water for Aqua's restoration PSI. It will however dehydrate and will only work during dire moments of need. Dipping it in clean water restores its powers.

Inventory:

x3 Pencils: Aqua always likes to keep three; one for her to use, one to stab people with, and a third one for Todd.
    Last edited by chihaya01; 23rd July 2012 at 10:14 PM.

I realized one morning…

Kyornik Arrluk
    Jardin de Colores

After that massive PK freeze, Kyornik decided to lay off on the Psi and start attacking the flies with his bat. He was really happy to have his teammates by his side who were all doing extraordinarily well against their foes. The Mysterious miss casted some type of shield on him. "Wow, what's this now?", he thought as he reached out to touch it. While extending his arm, three No good flies raced in from his left, right, and front sides. When he noticed, it was too late and they tackled him. This time though, the shield split into 3 and appeared on all sides the flies came from. The impact from them were next to nothing, but then the shelds shined with a modest brilliance and the flies were sent crashing into other approaching flies. "Wow, that was awesome!!" He ran up to the flies with a battlecry and just smashed away. Pummeling several of them to death. As he swatted the gore off his bat, he noticed several more closing in. One crashed into him, and was sent back by the shield, but then the shield suddenly shattered.

"Crap!!" The flies flew at him from all directions. "Time to try it out! Pk aura!!" He held his bat with both hands, and the Psi-bolts coursed into it. He then made a spinning motion and whirled around endlessly like a cyclone. (Think Link's Hurricane Spin attack) The flies were batted left and right. Audible gargling like buzzes and Piiiings rang out in the Jardin de Colores. "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaa aaaah!!" Kyornik couldn't handle the spinning any longer and released the Psi. When he did, the momentum from the spinning made him loose the bat and it went flying waaaay off into the forest somewhere. Kyornik fell to the ground mad dizzy. He turned over on his back and his world spun in motion. His eyes were rolling around and he couldn't make heads or tails of his situation. Furthermore, the smell of the area and the dizziness made him sick to his stomach.

He really needed to hurl, and started crawling towards a bush, but kept crawling to the right in his dizzy state and ended up crawling and hitting his head on a tree instead. At this point, he no longer cared and simply stuck his on the other side of the tree and hurled chunks. Whatever was left of his ramen was no longer in his stomach. He crawled back the front of the tree and sat there trying to recuperate, when 4 flies swooped in towards him. He was so out of it, he didn't even hear them coming, which is pretty ridiculous considering how loud and annoying their buzzing is.

Inventory
    Dried class notes x1
    Ruined cell phone x1
    Metal baseball bat Lost!! Accidentally flung it away while using Pk aura.
    Jar of fly honey x1
    Angry Hummingbirds x5
    Last edited by coolminun; 27th May 2012 at 2:26 PM.

Tekina

After getting sick, healed, and protected by a ice wall thing, Tekina saw the flower start to wilt. She smirked. "NOW it's payback time!" Tekina then took out the whip she had gotten back at Saturn Valley. After unrolling it, she surrounded it with her aura, and spun it like a cowboy would his lasso. "YA!!!!" She flung the whip towards the flower, dealing a significant amount of damage to it.

Thats when she saw Kyornik getting mobbed by flies. He didn't look so well. Tekina picked up the whip and ran over to him. "Stay away from him, insects! You won't lay a wing on him, not if I can help it!" She whipped the bugs away one after another. Once they were all gone, Tekina felt relieved.

Then she sat down next to Kyornik and said "Hey, are you alright?" Tekina was then reminded of that 'relization' thing that had happened earlier. This time was kinda the same. No matter what, Tekina would make sure he was ok!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

OOC: Okay, time to end this battle! But first, to address Kyurem:
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Saturn Valley
    Dr. Andonuts' Lab

The second Dell brought up the Magnum Air Gun, Dr. Andonuts rushed out in front of it, his arms spread wide.

"Uh-uh!" he exclaimed, clearly shocked. "Tempting though those blueprints are, I, Dr. Andonuts, must refuse such an offer! This Magnum Air Gun is one of the very few old-world relics I have, and of those, this is the most precious to me because it was something my son built himself! As his father, I cannot let it go, no matter how well I know you!"

Panicking, he grabbed the gun off its stand, fired it up, and pointed it at Dell, trembling.

"Y-y-you... I-I am sorry, b-b-but you understand, I cannot let anyone take this away from me... Now, shoo! Get! Take that blasted monkey and get out of here!" He prodded the Magnum Air Gun forward as he spoke.

((Kyurem, you may now use the Absolutely Necessary Device whenever you want. You don't have to wait for me, unless you want to get into a gun fight with Dr. Andonuts, haha. XP))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gon
    Jardin de Colores--vs. Fleshy Flower

The Fleshy Flower had been weakened as much as it could be weakened. It didn't even attack anyone after Diego slashed its stile open. All it could do was scan the area with the barely-attached tip of its stile, hoping the No Good Flies would take care of it. Unfortunately for the clearly-out-of-place blossom, those pesky PSI users were making rather quick work of them, with Counters in Aqua's case, or with a bat in Kyornik's case.

As if things couldn't get any worse, just then a black cat ran up to it and clung onto the stile with its sharp claws. Feeling the pain (if flowers even could feel pain), it squirmed about, though its stile couldn't rotate very well. A No Good Fly that had been frantically trying to heal the flower (without success) rammed into the cat from behind, buzzing in its ears, trying to get it away from the flower.

CRACK. A whip whooshed right over the No Good Fly's head, hitting the flower higher up on the stile. This impact fully detached its eye-like tip, causing it to flop down onto a now-motionless petal. In fact, now the entire flower was motionless. Seeing this happen, the remaining No Good Flies rushed over to Tekina, murder in their eyes... but she made quick work of them with the same whip as she headed over to Kyornik's side.

Gon, who had been watching the mystery girl and her pet lizard run away all this time, now turned his head to look when he heard the crack of the whip. And he saw the motionless Fleshy Flower, whose petals and leaves were quickly decaying. Within seconds, the whole flower was shriveled up and brown, and its nectar dried up into a brown goo with a molasses-like texture. As this happened, the rotten stench grew more tolerable, now resembling the sent of bacon. By then the petals and leaves were completely dry; some of the leaves already had cracks in them.

At this, Gon jumped in the air and cheered.
    "YEAH!" he yelled. "We did it, guys! WE DID IT! Oh man, this is WAY better than dissecting flowers in biology class, don'tcha think?"

And with that, he ran over to the dead Fleshy Flower, taking a deep breath once he got there. Ahh, bacon. Possibly his second-favourite food, because his stomach couldn't handle curry that well in the morning. Interested, he bent over and stuck his finger in the sticky brown stuff in the flower's centre.

But he noticed something else. In a hole where the stile once was, there was an odd little trinket just sitting there. Curious, Gon picked it up and inspected it, after having a taste of the sticky brown stuff. Blech, it tasted more like charcoal than anything else. Certainly not bacon. Oh well. As for the little trinket, it was a metal contraption consisting of a few rods attached together, ending in a little metal sheet with a series of notches along the edge. As much as Gon knew about computers, he didn't know so much about the hardware associated with them. Besides, this didn't look anything like a computer part--it was part of something more antiquated, it seemed...

"Hey Diego!" Gon called, waving the trinket in the air. "I found this inside the Fleshy Flower's remains--what do you think it could be?"

After about a minute or so, a light flashed in the late afternoon sky. A familiar-looking woman with wings descended upon the garden, flying in a circle just above it. As she flew, golden-yellow dust fell from her wings, landing on the roses below. People watched in amazement as the roses regained their colour (and if they got close, their scent) and perked up, just as lively as they had been before the Fleshy Flower came along. She decided to leave the bacon-smelling Fleshy Flower remains be, figuring it would be something amusing for the cops to find afterward. Although, just for good measure, Hinawa threw a speck of magical dust at the spot anyway, right where the odd trinket had once been. Up sprouted a sunflower in its place.

After she was finished, Hinawa perched herself on the edge of the fence.

"Sunflowers are my favourite thing," she remarked with a giggle. "They really are. Some people's favourite things change as they grow--but mine has been with me for most of my life, at least since when I was a child. And one's favourite thing can be something tangible, like a sunflower, or something intangible, like... rock music. It can even be a completely abstract concept, love for instance." She smiled as she said the word love--though weakly. The halo on her head now looked slightly orange, to match the colour of the western sky.

"Congratulations, and thank you," the archangel continued. "Ever since the Fleshy Flower appeared, I was trapped in that sunflower field--I was prevented from re-entering the heavens to speak with the other archangels. Although sunflowers are my favourite thing, even a favourite thing can be too much sometimes. This you must always remember. And I advise you to think about your own favourite thing. Something that truly makes your heart sing with joy. There is power in that feeling."

And then she glanced behind her at the sun, now not too far above the bushtops of the garden.

"Oh dear, it won't be too long before nightfall," Hnawa warned. "We Archangels disappear from the world at night, and that certainly holds true for me." As she said this, she appeared a little more transparent than usual. "Quick, you must leave this garden before the sun sets! Especially with us so close to the rainforest, who knows what may happen in this area tonight? Just a short walk away from here is the city--some of you may remember it as the home of the famous Rio Theater. Which, sadly, will be empty tonight. The band scheduled to perform there chickened out after another band, Ravenesque, disappeared after their concert there was stopped."

Ravenesque... wasn't that the band featured on the mystery girl's shirt? Who was that mystery girl anyway? Gon began to tune out of Hinawa's talk, thinking about who the heck she might be. Probably another PSI user, but of what technique? And why did she run away? Why didn't she bother interacting with any of the others? They didn't even know her name.

"But anyway," Hinawa concluded, starting to fly upwards and becoming even more transparent, "I am about to disappear for the night, so I bid you farewell for now... You can spend the night in the city if you like... goodbye..." Her voicegrowing more distant as she spoke, she continued to fly upwards and blend into the sky, until she was gone. Right as the sun touched the top of the bushes at the edge of the garden, casting long shadows upon the roses.

There was a lonely silence in the air in the minute or so after Hinawa disappeared. The sunflower in the centre of the rose garden started to look a bit droopy, but it was probably preparing to close up for the night. But this silence was broken soon enough.

"Hey, look!" a man's voice exclaimed. "It's gone! It's really gone! And... mmm, is that bacon I smell?"

There were three men standing at the entrance to the rose garden. One of them looked like a cop, another was in a business suit, and the third, the one who just spoke, was wearing a dark green uniform and heavy boots, with a notepad in his hand.

"Wow, great!" the suit-wearing man laughed, patting his green-clad friend on the back. "Now you can finally re-open the garden!"

"HEY!" the cop blurted, having noticed the group within. "Not only that, we have intruders! Several of them. You, girlie! Don't you know there are no pets allowed in the garden?" He pointed a threatening finger at Aqua and Peppercorn. "Well, I have the chief ranger of this garden right here next to me, so you had better explain yourselves or you're all in for some jail time!"

Gon backed away, nervous. He couldn't help but be nervous around the police--especially foreign police. "Heh heh heh... I think you're mistaken... we're kinda the ones who got rid of the Flesh... I mean, that stinky flower..." He put on a rather stupid grin and rubbed the back of his head. The cop didn't look amused.

--Gon's Inventory--
    - - Smart phone (apps: Enemy Index, Aurora Tracker)
    - Mechanical pencil
    - DCMC Sweater
    - Curry, with fork
    - Bug net
    - Can of red spray paint
    - Odd trinket (probably given to Diego at this point)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Okay, so the Fleshy Flower is gone for good! And now here is my impression of WarG-X:

What you must do:
    - For *Kyurem*: Arrive where the others are.
    - For everyone else: Nothing required--you can just sit there and react to things for all I care.

What you may do: (you're not limited to these)
    - Defeat the No Good Fly hanging onto Peppercorn (this is the only fly remaining)
    - React to the Fleshy Flower's defeat, and/or collect its remains
    - Make comments on Hinawa's talk
    - Try to reason with the cop and the ranger
    - Control the cop and the ranger for the above purpose

What you may NOT do: (besides anything within the godmodding rules)
    - Control Hinawa or the suit-wearing man (the latter will just stand by quietly throughout this scene)
    - Learn any new PSI (just wait one more post!)
    - Fight any enemies not mentioned above (they all disappeared after the Fleshy Flower's defeat)
    - Leave the garden (the cop won't allow it)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast