Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Hybrid View

Default Young Justice is back

Episodes of Young Justice is back and new episodes are on Saturdays. Today's episode reminds me of that Justice League episode when the grown ups disappeared.

They take too long to show new episodes, what's up with that?

Hurray, now I can be bombarded with "Hello Megan" and Superboy's groaning in all new stories.

Nice to have the show back.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Today's episode reminds me of that Justice League episode when the grown ups disappeared.
    I think there was an old comics!Young Justice story with a similar plot.

They take too long to show new episodes, what's up with that?
    It's CN screwing the schedule. But there was also another problem: the first season wasn't completed by the time it premiered.

I'd say it was just a fusion these two issues.

Yup, I enjoyed this episode a little but not very much. I'm not the biggest Marvel fan so I didn't care much about what he was doing. I dislike the new opening but hopefully they'll switch it out for something else. Or they won't.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

What time do they show Young Justice I missed today's episode. Since it's on a Saturday and on Cartoon Network I'm guessing like at six....
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

10:30 AM EST with some DC shorts

So glad to finally have it back. That wait was awful. If CN didn't already give the go-ahead on a second season, I'd be worried that the hiatus + Saturday morning slot meant it was ending (sort of like Sym-Bionic Titan), but that's thankfully not the case.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Well, I'll just use some parts of the coments I did in another board:

Spoiler:- Episode "Mini Review":

Anyway, I'm looking forward the next ones.

Quote Originally Posted by terminoob View Post
    So glad to finally have it back. That wait was awful. If CN didn't already give the go-ahead on a second season, I'd be worried that the hiatus + Saturday morning slot meant it was ending (sort of like Sym-Bionic Titan), but that's thankfully not the case.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was     Spoiler:- Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Anyways a good episode today with Match (the superboy clone) being introduced and the reveal that the Gurdian is Roy's Uncle. I've actually already watched the entire season already myself and all I can say to the fans is that the finale will be worth the wait.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Glad to finally have it back. One of my favorite shows right now. About time they have Zatanna join the team, albeit under unfortunate circumstances.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Default Re: Young Justice Thread and DC comics in general

Well this will be the place to discuss the last half of season 1 of Young Justice. Along with all the DC comics that are have/coming out and when season 2 of Young Justice starts.

So right now there are 20 episodes of Young Justice. 19 aired roughly 2 weeks ago and was an amazing episode.

Episode 20 was good but not as good as the other episodes even if it was Kid Flash's birthday.

I don't like the Young Justice cartoon, but I would love to check out the original comic (from 1998) because its look like a fun and goofy superhero book.

Batwoman and The Ray are my favorite DC comics being put out right now. Too bad the Ray is selling like ****, I think its nice to have an actual new character for the reboot.

It seems kind of wierd to have a thread about Young Justice and DC comics. Wouldn't Young Justice fall under a general DC thread anyway?

Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? The Justice League were discussing about picking new members and there's another Superman clone. I saw the episode today because I missed it yesterday.

DA DA DA DAAAA

And the plot thickens. Superboy is apparently Half Lex Luthor/Half Superman. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

And looks like we have a new member joining the team pretty soon. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

This is easily my favorite show now.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

So what's the current superheroes on the Young Justice team?

I didn't like the line up when I saw the first 2-3 episodes, but if the new additions to the team are decent I might consider trying to watch it again.

Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? The Justice League were discussing about picking new members and there's another Superman clone. I saw the episode today because I missed it yesterday.
    My favorite part was when they were discussing the idea of kicking out Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    So what's the current superheroes on the Young Justice team?
    Robin, Ms. Martian, Super Boy, Zatanna, Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad, and the wolf pet. Judging by the commercials, they should be getting another member anytime now.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    DA DA DA DAAAA

And the plot thickens. Superboy is apparently Half Lex Luthor/Half Superman. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

And looks like we have a new member joining the team pretty soon. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table.

This is easily my favorite show now.
    Aww man that same origin story? Sheesh no wonder Superman denies Superboy, it must be a nightmare to think that half of you and your worst enemy is in a clone.

Not very happy that they didn't revamp the origin story but I can deal with it.

Anyways a good episode today with Match (the superboy clone) being introduced and the reveal that the Gurdian is Roy's Uncle. I've actually already watched the entire season already myself and all I can say to the fans is that the finale will be worth the wait.
    Already?! Damn man, the finale must be good if you said its worth the wait.

The remaining episodes aired in Brazil and even before our Cartoon Network could air them lol

By the way, I did like episode 22. Nice seeing some focus in Superboy.

I loved that part too. My favorite was when Batman tells Wonder Woman that he knew Captain Marvel's real age. My immediate thought was

"Of course he did, Batman knows everything"

From one of the commercials and the previous episode, Rocket will be joining soon.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

According to some leaked toys, the two newest members of the team/supporting characters will be:

Spoiler:- Spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I loved that part too. My favorite was when Batman tells Wonder Woman that he knew Captain Marvel's real age. My immediate thought was

"Of course he did, Batman knows everything"

From one of the commercials and the previous episode, Rocket will be joining soon.
    I just loved the conversation Batman and Wonder Woman had right after that.

"This being from the person who decided to train Robin at the ripe age of nine."

"I had to do it; he needed to avenge his parents' murder."

"So he'd turn out like you?"

"So he wouldn't."

Obviously, this is not the exact conversation but it was a memorable one anyways.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Just seen the last of the first season, know who the mole is, know the light's first stage of their plan, seen the epilogue and the endings for the characters and season. Truly amazing stuff, probably no one would have been able to guess the true intentions of the mole or who it actually is. For those who would like to know who it is, pm me and I'll tell you.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Strange coinsidence, I was just watching the last few ep's I hadn't seen of series 1 and seen this thread. Anyone got a good link to the finale, the one I have doesn't seem to be loading.

Edit: Never mind, found one.
    Last edited by King91; 28th March 2012 at 5:30 PM.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

Well for those who know Season 2 will start right up real soon. Small teaser for it.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Still somewhat annoyed of seeing that Lagoon Boy seems to be a new major player.

Anyway, nice seeing Blue Beetle III being used.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast