Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    They're supposed to expect one of their closest allies, who supposedly just had the Scarab reprogrammed, to turn on them at the drop of a hat?

Also keep in mind that Arsenal opening the airlock sucked most of the oxygen out. Superboy couldn't breathe.
    No but they are supposed to expect the unexpected.

And the rest of them?? Seriously they all got taken out by like one of the cannon thing.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I watched today's episode

Spoiler:- ...:

Time for Nightwing to unleash that Prep-time against The Reach and the Beetles. Oh man Chesire and Sportmaster were pretty cool in this episode.

It was it wasn't explained where the hell the team is though. Did they get captured by the reach??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It's about damn time Cheshire showed up again! And finally Kaldur is back! My favorite characters are finally getting back into the mix.

And as said before, Nightwing is about to bust out his prep-time and take down the Beetles and the Reach.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I'm pretty sure Impulse influenced his decision over Blue Beetle. The only hanging thread is Psimon but I'm sure he'll be conveniently out of the picture for this season. Greg did say he'd wrap up most of the plot at the end of the season.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I am so glad that Nightwing seems to be catching on to their plot.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    It's about damn time Cheshire showed up again! And finally Kaldur is back! My favorite characters are finally getting back into the mix.

And as said before, Nightwing is about to bust out his prep-time and take down the Beetles and the Reach.
    Well said.

And I know that we already got a lot of people on the team but I had kind of wanted another magic user.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Epic episode, I enjoyed how convoluted it was with Sportsmaster and Cheshire. Artemis and Miss Martian all gets involved with Kaldur was entertaining. So MM is free, their cover is kept, and the Reach is advancing.

Btw, did we ever find out why they got rid of Oceanmaster in the first place?

Im personally glad that Cheshire told Huntress that Artemis was alive.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I watched the latest episode. Luthor sends the escaped Star Labs kids to save Superboy, and the Reach's secret has been exposed.

That episode was executed very well. Arsenal still getting his Vietnam Flashbackin' on. And Static appears again.

And Slade.

Looks like it's Arsenal and the Outsiders. But since the seasons closing up we may never see that explored.

Xanga |Last FM

Yeah, I don't expect to see Arsenal and his buddies doing anything of huge importance during these last episodes, if they even appear. I heard we only have like three episodes left. Looks like Arsenal could be written off just like Red Arrow was.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It's a hopeless cause at this point, but if you guys want to try and save the show with the little time left send in items to the network.

Friday Night Lights, Jericho, Roswell, and others have all sent in specific items in order to save a show and have succeeded. Now I know there's a big difference between a Live Action show and an animated show being uncancelled, but hey worth a shot, right? For all we know, it can be uncancelled and and might take a year and half to return to tv if it ever does, but that's somewhat worth it right?

Buy that Young Justice Invasion game and send that or the reciepts. Send the YJ toys, or their dvds.

The Domino Masks (The ones Robin, Nightwing, Arsenal and others wear)

Someone made a Reach label so you can print it out and put it on bottles and send it.
    http://deranged-black-kitten.tumblr....-for-the-reach

Green Lantern fans trying to save the show are sending in Blue Roses.
    http://dreamadove.tumblr.com/post/42...late-downloads

There's also a flash-mob project trying to send a message.
    http://dcnationfans.tumblr.com/post/42200788941

If the series were still going, I might be inclined to care about Arsenal and his new group of friends. But since it isn't, then I chalk it up to another good idea that just won't see fruition.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    If the series were still going, I might be inclined to care about Arsenal and his new group of friends. But since it isn't, then I chalk it up to another good idea that just won't see fruition.
    the outsiders will never be.

I am starting to like that G gordon news person, you can tell that the Reach ambassador did not like being called out as a liar. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    I am starting to like that G gordon news person, you can tell that the Reach ambassador did not like being called out as a liar. LOL
    He also doesn't like what's happened to him in today's episode. Both The Light and The Team seem to be making everything much worse for them. You have to see this week's episode.

If the series had continued the Newscaster known as G. Gordon Godfrey would be revealed as:
        Spoiler:- Well I don't think it matters now:

Anyways todays was great seeing blue and green being freed from Reach control. The way they planned it out went a little too well as the episode revealed at the end.

Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    If the series had continued the Newscaster known as G. Gordon Godfrey would be revealed as an agent of Darkseid. The boom tubes, motherbox, the forever people, and the super cycle were all teases for Darksied's involvement. They were probably gonna do this in a later season.
    Are you basing this off the source material or comments from one of the showrunners?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Are you basing this off the source material or comments from one of the showrunners?
    Mostly source material and Greg Weisman's habit of planning ahead. He never introduces x character in a series based off other source material for no reason. Actually maybe I should ask him about it once the series is over. He did willing give away some season 3 plot points for what would have happened in Spectacular Spider-Man.
    Speaking of creator insight any fans of the show should read things Greg answers here. He likes to answer many questions that reveal small things his series never get to cover.
    Last edited by Skiks; 3rd March 2013 at 5:46 AM.

Xanga |Last FM

Shame this series is probably done like dinner, the whole gang of Arsenal and his runaways along with the Team is really engrossing so far. I like seeing Blue gain control of himself and liked the team-up between the team to handle Green Beetle, nice to see Zatanna again and Rocket as well. Also I think Impulse might just be my favorite character of Season 2 now, he's entertaining, cool, and caring. Gotta love how the Reach seem to be getting driven into a corner and seem to have to pull out all the stops to gain some good publicity after the Gordon revelation. All the while The Light seem to have both the Reach, the team, and the League all handled as apart of their "master plan" that we probably won't see fortunately. I like this show so much, there are so few quality action cartoons these days.

Another great episode, we are on a roll! Well the Reach said that they still had about half of their ships left, guess its time to attack earth. I think we still have enough time in the season for one big battle.

We have two episodes left, so we probably do have time for a big battle. How rushed it will feel, I guess we'll see. It's not over yet but at the same time it kinda is and while season 2 had some pretty good twist and stuff and a cool villain like Black Beetle, I didn't like it as much as season 1. As someone already mentioned I don't feel all the new characters were fleshed out enough for me to like on a personal level compared to Robin, Miss. M, Artemis, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Aqua Lad. I feel bad for Rocket. The series is ending and I feel like I still don't know much about her. Red Arrow was basically written off the show when the real Roy came in, Zatanna got pretty fair treatment in season 1 for the new kid of the team and while she didn't star often in season 2, at least when she did appear they actually had her do stuff and speak. Unlike poor Rocket. Nightwing became the commander of the team but he like almost never fought. Kid Flash was off the team and only had one episode of action with the Flash and Impulse. Aqua Lad and Artemis were undercover all season but when they did appear it was always awesome. It's just that I don't feel Young justice should end on a season like this. It was good, but I would have loved a season 3 and I think many characters could have used it like Batgirl, Lagoon Boy, Wonder Girl, Tim Drake, and so on.

I know it's to early to give a full review on Youn Justice season 2, but I really don't want the series to end. I feel like there is so much more the show can give, but we'll see in the last two episodes.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast