Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Lex Luthor is all about Lex Luthor, double cross everyone!
    I honestly thought Blue Beetle was having a hero complex, till the very end that was.
    Side note, didn't realize it until after watching season 2 again, Mal and Bumble Bee Girl were Superboy and Miss Martian's classmates.

I'm a little indifferent Like how they had Slade in Teen Titan's... about the way they introduced Static but every story has its version I guess.

Also regarding the show being cancelled, it is sad, as it does have great character development for a show that has multiple cast.

Another solid episode. Can't say that I saw the twist with Blue Beetle coming at the end. I honestly thought that Green Beetle came to help him.

And I'm absolutely LOVING the runaways. I think its because they remind me of the the original Young Justice team. Just a couple of kids trying to find their place in the world. Closest thing we've had to that since the the end of first season. I was always stoked about seeing Virgil, but Ty and Asami have really gotten my interest now as well.

And as for Lex Luthor, pfft. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. As usual, he's obviously up to something.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Anybody else notice how similar Eduardo Dorado looks to Spike Spiegel a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Lex Luthor is all about Lex Luthor, double cross everyone!
    I honestly thought Blue Beetle was having a hero complex, till the very end that was.
    Side note, didn't realize it until after watching season 2 again, Mal and Bumble Bee Girl were Superboy and Miss Martian's classmates.

I'm a little indifferent Like how they had Slade in Teen Titan's... about the way they introduced Static but every story has its version I guess.

Also regarding the show being cancelled, it is sad, as it does have great character development for a show that has multiple cast.
    Even though he doesn't say it, Lex Luthor's condition for joining any team is that he ultimately gets to become the boss and gets the biggest cut of the profits. He'll do anything, even team up with Superman for a few minutes, so long as he's the one that will come out on top in the end, and even then, he's always prepared for betrayal from even the most unlikely angles. In short, teaming up with Lex is like teaming up with Joker. It may look good on paper, but when it actually happens, backstabbing from those two is about as inevitable as Hollywood making an inferior sequel to a movie or someone trolling/flaming on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Anybody else notice how similar Eduardo Dorado looks to Spike Spiegel a bit.
    He really did XD

The more we get into this season the more I am sad they canceled it for some reason. Not sure how the ratings were but they could not have been that bad could they?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    He really did XD

The more we get into this season the more I am sad they canceled it for some reason. Not sure how the ratings were but they could not have been that bad could they?
    I think it was merchandising sales that probably lead it to cancellation.

Aww, right when it was getting good. Where is KidsWB when you need it? But at least Young Justice will get to finish out its season.

Pretty creepy how the blue and green Scarabs can still do mind control without their hosts even being aware of it.

Do you guys think that if the game sells a lot then they'll consider bringing it back?
    *goes to reserve a copy*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    Where is KidsWB when you need it?
    That's funny, considering Kids WB! likely never would have even greenlit this series, at least not in the form we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Do you guys think that if the game sells a lot then they'll consider bringing it back?
    *goes to reserve a copy*
    Not a chance. Absolutely not. Zero. None. Nada. Zip. The decision is made and there is no realistic way in which the sales of a video game changes that.

Don't waste your money on it on that basis, and particularly don't waste your money on the off-chance that this is the one TV/movie-based video game worth a damn.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That's funny, considering Kids WB! likely never would have even greenlit this series, at least not in the form we got it.

Not a chance. Absolutely not. Zero. None. Nada. Zip. The decision is made and there is no realistic way in which the sales of a video game changes that.

Don't waste your money on it on that basis, and particularly don't waste your money on the off-chance that this is the one TV/movie-based video game worth a damn.
    I already figured that actually.
    And actually, I was planning to get it before I even heard that it was cancelled so >_>
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Whoa, that ending came a bit faster than expected. Arsenal seemed like he was having flashbacks the way he was panicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Whoa, that ending came a bit faster than expected. Arsenal seemed like he was having flashbacks the way he was panicking.
    Same here. The ending was a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Same here. The ending was a shocker.
    I love how at that point Arsenal was like "Screw this, it's everyman for himself.". I'm not suppose to be laughing at that, but it was hilarious how he panicked like he used to be a Vietnam Veteran or something.

Jeez there are three of those beetles and 1 took out the whole team, I would call that a fail lol. I'm guessing the big guys are gonna come back just in time to save the kids asses.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Blue Beetle really killed the team easily. Arsenal as awesome. I would have thought Superboy would have done better against Blue Beetle.

I knew green was a bad guy before they even showed it, one of those predictable things, but blue was boss. Arsenal I get his fear, and him getting away gives intel on blue.

if by chance the show does get continued I'd like to see super boy give more into his lex side.

Kids WB! was a great block though. Good times.

CN is alright. The live action crap ruined the block for a while, but at least almost all of it is gone.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Kids WB! was a great block though. Good times.

CN is alright. The live action crap ruined the block for a while, but at least almost all of it is gone.
    Oh no, it's coming back -_-...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm trying not to get to excited for Young Justice since I know a season 3 isn't coming but I can't help myself. This weeks episode was pretty good. I still wish they would kind of develop the new teams characters a little more on a personal level. I feel like the only ones I really know are Blue Beetle, and to a much lesser extent...Beast Boy and that's about it. I like the new team but I want some more stories on them. We are getting stuff just not major stuff. But this episode was good. Blue Beetle was a beast at the end. If they can't beat Blue Beetle, I wonder how they can tackle Green and Black? I imagine some were worn out from the earlier fight, because I was a little surprised on how powerhouse Superboy and Wondergirl were taken down, but Blue Beetle himself is pretty powerful so no complaints.

Oh yeah and Arsenal's attitude was great. He freaked out and ditched everyone to save himself. That's the attitude of a real hero. But I like that angle.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    oh no, it's coming back -_-...
    IKR? "Duuddeee what would happen!" "DEEEEEESTROY, BUILD, DEEEEESTROY!"

Thank god that stuff is gone! XD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Blue Beetle really killed the team easily. Arsenal as awesome. I would have thought Superboy would have done better against Blue Beetle.
    Well, he was caught off guard. He never expected Blue to attack him.
    #AlphaSapphire

Well, he was caught off guard. He never expected Blue to attack him.
    Ya but still lol, they are freaking super heroes. They are supposed to expect **** like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    They are supposed to expect **** like that.
    They're supposed to expect one of their closest allies, who supposedly just had the Scarab reprogrammed, to turn on them at the drop of a hat?

Also keep in mind that Arsenal opening the airlock sucked most of the oxygen out. Superboy couldn't breathe.

-----
    Words to|live by

They're supposed to expect one of their closest allies, who supposedly just had the Scarab reprogrammed, to turn on them at the drop of a hat?

Also keep in mind that Arsenal opening the airlock sucked most of the oxygen out. Superboy couldn't breathe.
    I know that Super Boy is half human but I think that superman can "breathe" in space. So I don't think that would have made much of a difference.
    #AlphaSapphire

I know that Super Boy is half human but I think that superman can "breathe" in space. So I don't think that would have made much of a difference.
    And yet Superboy was visibly shown struggling to breathe. He's not Superman.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast