Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Thank god Megan snapped out of it and dumped fish boy, I always liked her with Conner <3!!

Can't wait to see Aqua Lad back on the good side .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

This week's episode was...well...CN! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUNG JUSTICE?!!

why does it seem like they've made the Team collectively smarter than the entire Justice League? the Team managed to break they alliance between the Reach and the Light and do a very good job of kicking all their butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer0081 View Post
    why does it seem like they've made the Team collectively smarter than the entire Justice League? the Team managed to break they alliance between the Reach and the Light and do a very good job of kicking all their butts.
    It's likely that the Justice League (and when I say that I mean the core team) could've probably taken down The Reach and possibly more of The Light than the young team would have if they had now been on trial.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best. Episode. Ever!!!!!!!

Aqua Lad is back <3!!!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer0081 View Post
    Cause its about them and not the Justice League. Just like with how Justice League and JLU was who ever was really the main focus of the episode could pawn while others got taken out even with at other times, the same ones took on bigger things without breaking a sweat.

It really disappoints me that next weekend's episode will be the final episode considering that this was an amazing series along with Green Lantern: The Animated Series. Not to mention they planned on having Darkseid come to conquer/destroy the earth next season if it happened... ****!

So the petition is up to 30,000+ sigs, probably won't do anything but it's better then not trying at all...

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Always sad when a show ends, but better to end on a high note than go out and get stale, and gives us a chance to see more hero shows.

L.F.D.

And that's why I ****ing love Kaldur. Dude just pretty much made everyone his *****. Wouldn't be surprised if the series ended with him walking up to Darkseid and dick-slapping him into submission.

I wholeheartedly agree that this was pretty much the best ever.

Sucks that there's only one more episode after this.
    Last edited by deathseer; 10th March 2013 at 7:47 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So the petition is up to 30,000+ sigs, probably won't do anything but it's better then not trying at all...
    If you guys want to save the show, you gotta do way more than sign a measly online petition. I mailed in a bunch of Reach Bottles. People have to start doing more than some petition. Sending in things has more worth and is more meaningful than a name, address, and a zip code on a e-letter. It might take a year, or even two years before Young Justice gets uncancelled, but wouldn't it be worth it just to see the story continue?

Grr. Platinum fan is angry that Young Justice is getting cancelled, and this weekends episode was so good. Aqualad proves just how awesome he is. I don't want this series to end. I will not be watching whatever takes Young Justice's place at 10:30 on CN. It will be a half hour of silence for me out of respect for one of the few good shows and IMO the best thing CN had going for it, for me anyway, not in general. I will be so sad come next Saturday
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    If you guys want to save the show, you gotta do way more than sign a measly online petition. I mailed in a bunch of Reach Bottles. People have to start doing more than some petition. Sending in things has more worth and is more meaningful than a name, address, and a zip code on a e-letter. It might take a year, or even two years before Young Justice gets uncancelled, but wouldn't it be worth it just to see the story continue?
    Yes I realize that. But don't underestimate the power of online petitions man, when they do work they work good.

But don't underestimate the power of online petitions man, when they do work they work good.
    Do we need to have this discussion again?

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    It might take a year, or even two years before Young Justice gets uncancelled, but wouldn't it be worth it just to see the story continue?
    Or it won't get uncancelled, because the decision's already made and it's not one that's going to be reversed by online petitions or "mailing in of Reach bottles", which is apparently a thing.

I'm amazed that people refuse to accept this. I know the show was good and people naturally want to see it continue, but that doesn't change the reality of the matter. Which is that there's nothing that can be done. Nothing. Not online petitions. Not "mailing in Reach bottles" (he says again, still amazed). Not hoping really really hard. Nothing.

Sorry.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I am sad we won't get to see Darkseid but it was a good run.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Do we need to have this discussion again?

Or it won't get uncancelled, because the decision's already made and it's not one that's going to be reversed by online petitions or "mailing in of Reach bottles", which is apparently a thing.

I'm amazed that people refuse to accept this. I know the show was good and people naturally want to see it continue, but that doesn't change the reality of the matter. Which is that there's nothing that can be done. Nothing. Not online petitions. Not "mailing in Reach bottles" (he says again, still amazed). Not hoping really really hard. Nothing.

Sorry.
    No we don't so stop quoting me and ignore it. I wasn't talking to you.

No we don't so stop quoting me and ignore it. I wasn't talking to you.
    Who said you were talking to me? You made a statement in a public forum. You don't have to have been talking to me specifically and/or directly for me to respond.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Who said you were talking to me? You made a statement in a public forum. You don't have to have been talking to me specifically and/or directly for me to respond.
    Yes but since we discussed it already, why would you feel the need to quote me on it again -_-....

...because you brought it up again...?

-----
    Words to|live by

stop being petty and talk about whatever young justice is ok
    life is
    a game

Back on topic I just heard about the Reach Bottles thing. It would be cool if a bunch of fans mailed in a commercial of themselves doing the Reach commercial thing itself. That commercial always puts a smile on my face. Also I hear a lot about Darkseid in a possible season 3. Where did all this Darkseid stuff come from? I remember when season 2 first start many thought the Light's partner was going to be Darkseid, now people think he was going to be in season 3? Was there a little tease hint of him coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Back on topic I just heard about the Reach Bottles thing. It would be cool if a bunch of fans mailed in a commercial of themselves doing the Reach commercial thing itself. That commercial always puts a smile on my face. Also I hear a lot about Darkseid in a possible season 3. Where did all this Darkseid stuff come from? I remember when season 2 first start many thought the Light's partner was going to be Darkseid, now people think he was going to be in season 3? Was there a little tease hint of him coming?
    Boom Tubes, Forever People, Godfrey, etc. Basically if you were a comic fan the hints were there.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Boom Tubes, Forever People, Godfrey, etc. Basically if you were a comic fan the hints were there.
    Alright. No I haven't read any comics with him in them so I wouldn't know any Darkseid hints at all. Thanks for clearing that for me.

That guy from the Light said Aqualads hologram had cost them like 50,000 years of progress or something? That is hilarious, now I am curious to see what they are planning to do with the War world..

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    That guy from the Light said Aqualads hologram had cost them like 50,000 years of progress or something? That is hilarious, now I am curious to see what they are planning to do with the War world..
    Probably something to do with the Justice League since they haven't been released yet.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast