Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    That guy from the Light said Aqualads hologram had cost them like 50,000 years of progress or something? That is hilarious, now I am curious to see what they are planning to do with the War world..
    The Light's plan for earth was to evolve the human race through battles and hardships. The Light is just referring to the human race's evolutionary progress.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Battles and hardships that they help create? Haven't they ever heard of the UP3? (different shows/ media have various names for it but it stands for Underdeveloped Planet Preservation Pact) Which mainly means that advanced civilizatiions are not supposed to interfere with the natural development of primitive ones.
    Last edited by Soaring Pikachu; 14th March 2013 at 8:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    Battles and hardships that they help create? Haven't they ever heard of the UP3? (different shows/ media have various names for it but it stands for Underdeveloped Planet Preservation Pact) Which mainly means that advanced civilizatiions are not supposed to interfere with the natural development of primitive ones.
    Just listen to Vandal Savage's monologue in the second to last episode of season 1. He explains his groups intentions very clearly and why he needs to destroy the league.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Spoiler:- My reaction to seeing the Teen Titans! Go! Commercial:

I seriously lost it when I saw Darkseid show up at the end of the episode (Godfrey's appearance on Apokolips was a surprise to me as well. What's his deal?). Overall, this was THE best modern series that I've seen on CN. The season finale for Green Lantern was pretty good as well, but that's neither here nor there right now. Let's all push even harder to make sure Young Justice stays around for one more season!

Alright let's get this out of the way, how many of you didn't see that coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Alright let's get this out of the way, how many of you didn't see that coming?
    The ending?

Spoiler:- Endgame Spoilers:
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Too bad there's no more Young Justice. It was a neat show. And the ending was a big shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Let's all push even harder to make sure Young Justice stays around for one more season!
    The decision is not pending and still able to be altered. The decision is made. The series is cancelled.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The decision is not pending and still able to be altered. The decision is made. The series is cancelled.
    Warner Bros have said they won't be broadcasting the next season of Young Justice, but the writers and producers have openly said if someone picks up the show, they'll happily do the third season. There are still a few loose ends that can open up the third season of Young Justice, so for all we know, Warner Bros could bring it back, similarly to how Teen Titans has been ressurrected.

Though hopefully, it won't be as childish as the new Titans....
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Warner Bros have said they won't be broadcasting the next season of Young Justice but the writers and producers have openly said if someone picks up the show, they'll happily do the third season.
    That's a meaningless cop-out statement, so that they can offer words more heartening than "yeah no it's over". These are DC characters. i.e. Warner Bros. properties. If it isn't a Warner network picking it up, it isn't getting aired, and Cartoon Network is the only network under their auspices that would have any place for it.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    There are still a few loose ends that can open up the third season of Young Justice, so for all we know, Warner Bros could bring it back, similarly to how Teen Titans has been ressurrected.
    Loose ends do not a renewal make, by any stretch. And Teen Titans is being "resurrected" in a completely different form with an almost-entirely new creative staff, seven years later - not a comparable situation.

I'm sorry. The show is gone. Let us make our peace with it.

-----
    Words to|live by

That's a meaningless cop-out statement, so that they can offer words more heartening than "yeah no it's over". These are DC characters. i.e. Warner Bros. properties. If it isn't a Warner network picking it up, it isn't getting aired, and Cartoon Network is the only network under their auspices that would have any place for it.

Loose ends do not a renewal make, by any stretch. And Teen Titans is being "resurrected" in a completely different form with an almost-entirely new creative staff, seven years later - not a comparable situation.

I'm sorry. The show is gone. Let us make our peace with it.
    Right.....

God why can't you just stop. We get it already, you think it won't come back. Leave the rest of us to think we we like.

Anyways.....

NO WALLY :'(!!!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    God why can't you just stop.
    Wait, why is my rhetoric any less valid than yours?

We get it already, you think it won't come back. Leave the rest of us to think we we like.
    No, I don't "think" it won't come back. Every factor available indicates it won't come back. I don't have to "think" anything on the matter. The evidence is there.

NO WALLY :'(!!!!!
    Dollars to pesos that had there been a third season, Wally's return would have been a plot, probably along with the introduction of the Speed Force as a concept. You can't have a Flash disintegrate into energy while running and not pay it off eventually.

-----
    Words to|live by

Wait, why is my rhetoric any less valid than yours?

No, I don't "think" it won't come back. Every factor available indicates it won't come back. I don't have to "think" anything on the matter. The evidence is there.

Dollars to pesos that had there been a third season, Wally's return would have been a plot, probably along with the introduction of the Speed Force as a concept. You can't have a Flash disintegrate into energy while running and not pay it off eventually.
    Cuz we are ALL well aware of your opinion by now. And your just harshing everything.

Also here: http://io9.com/5875356/fan-campaigns...ntasy-tv-shows
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Cuz we are ALL well aware of your opinion by now. And your just harshing everything.
    My point was, aren't you doing the exact same thing?

9 series out of... hundreds? thousands? of shows over the decades to have been cancelled before they would have otherwise ended. All of which were network shows for the coveted 18-35 demographic, of which Young Justice is neither. Clearly relevant to this particular matter.

-----
    Words to|live by

My point was, aren't you doing the exact same thing?

9 series out of... hundreds? thousands? of shows over the decades to have been cancelled before they would have otherwise ended. All of which were network shows for the coveted 18-35 demographic, of which Young Justice is neither. Clearly relevant to this particular matter.
    Um no. No one other then you seems to care about my posts. Excuse us for having some hope.

Sorry, Kim Possible is for who now??

Um no. No one other then you seems to care about my posts.
    No bearing on anything.

Excuse us for having some hope.
    Have hope all you want. Have all the hope you want. I don't care if you choose to eat, drink and sleep hope, eat hope for three meals a day plus a hope bar between meals or if you just prefer a glass of hope with dinner a few times a week. That's not the point. The point is that the show is cancelled. It's not up in the air, it's not "might be cancelled", it's cancelled. And unlike other resurrected shows, which have strong advertising rates, strong home media sales, strong merchandise sales and/or a number of other factors going for them, this particular show has none of those.

Do whatever hoping you want, but regardless of the wrong you claim I'm doing, in no way is it worse than continually going "well MAYBE the show MIGHT be revived if we all just HOPE really hard and also send in some soda bottles!" when the notion is collectively so distanced from the reality of the matter.

Sorry, Kim Possible is for who now??
    Oh, I beg your pardon. Only 8 of the 9 fit the description I gave. Perhaps next we can discuss the monumental extent to which that changes the point?

-----
    Words to|live by

Before I began I just want to say Skiks was right on about those hints leading up to the big cliffhanger of the show. I need to go read some more DC comics to get up to speed when they throw hints in my face XD. But anyway, Platinum fan is sad Young Justice is over now. It had such a good run. I have to say this episode made for a good season finally but as a series finally, well, I just think the show had one more good run in it. I liked the episode but I don't think it was better then the Summit episode. I thought Black Beetle was taken out rather easy considering how much effort it takes the Team just to survive a encounter with him, but I understood they had a lot to cover so that's okay. Would have loved to have seen Superboy and Wonder Girl play some kind of role in helping Blue Beetle beat him but that's also okay. I think everyone appeared in this episode but of course, half of them didn't talk. Rocket's only had two episodes of speech. One thing I would have liked to have seen was Green Arrow and Red Arrow's reaction to Artemis being alive. Considering their history I thought we'd get something with the archers. Heck, I would have enjoyed seeing Zatanna and Artemis interacting on her being alive. I thought they had a cool little dynamic during season 1. These are just little nitpicks of course.

Overall, while I wanted a little more, the episode felt well done. The ending on how the Team gets treated by the League felt very rewarding for the young heroes. I'm going to miss this show and I'm sure if we had a season 3 Wally would return. I hope somehow we do get a third season. I don't think I'll watch the new stuff they put on DC Nation. Whatever they put on the 10:30 slot I will turn the TV off and have a moment of silence for Young Justice. YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3!!!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Before I began I just want to say Skiks was right on about those hints leading up to the big cliffhanger of the show. I need to go read some more DC comics to get up to speed when they throw hints in my face XD. But anyway, Platinum fan is sad Young Justice is over now. It had such a good run. I have to say this episode made for a good season finally but as a series finally, well, I just think the show had one more good run in it. I liked the episode but I don't think it was better then the Summit episode. I thought Black Beetle was taken out rather easy considering how much effort it takes the Team just to survive a encounter with him, but I understood they had a lot to cover so that's okay. Would have loved to have seen Superboy and Wonder Girl play some kind of role in helping Blue Beetle beat him but that's also okay. I think everyone appeared in this episode but of course, half of them didn't talk. Rocket's only had two episodes of speech. One thing I would have liked to have seen was Green Arrow and Red Arrow's reaction to Artemis being alive. Considering their history I thought we'd get something with the archers. Heck, I would have enjoyed seeing Zatanna and Artemis interacting on her being alive. I thought they had a cool little dynamic during season 1. These are just little nitpicks of course.

Overall, while I wanted a little more, the episode felt well done. The ending on how the Team gets treated by the League felt very rewarding for the young heroes. I'm going to miss this show and I'm sure if we had a season 3 Wally would return. I hope somehow we do get a third season. I don't think I'll watch the new stuff they put on DC Nation. Whatever they put on the 10:30 slot I will turn the TV off and have a moment of silence for Young Justice. YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3!!!
    In all honesty, if the writers and producers weren't told that the show was being cancelled and just wrote the season finale as they had originally planned, Wally probably wouldn't have been killed off. This is a character we've hardly seen in this season; a major character throughout the series but has only had a few appearances, and even less as Kid Flash. I just feel that the writers killed him off to make the finale more shocking and interesting to the watcher, and the whole cliffhanger with Darkseid would only continue that.

What's even more sad is what the team had planned for the third season. They had made concept art of what Cyborg would have looked like in the third season, the Light would have returned and Savage would have introduced some new Light leaders to compensate for their failure, Luthor would have been in the politics and Superboy and Miss Martian would have properly gotten together.

Then there are the comic storylines that could have been done in the third season, like the whole Tigress/Icicle Jr pairing that happened (Conveniently began after Artemis went back to being Tigress...) and the storyline of Nightwing heading to BludHaven. Still, the show has had some form of closure, and who knows, maybe one day this might either be picked up, or the comic series might continue.

Man. Really freaking sucks that the show was cancelled. Really liked this episode as it serves as a season finale, but not a series finale. Totally flipped when Wally died and I felt like it just came out of nowhere. Had the series continued, I guess they would have introduced the Speed Force in a way of bringing him back. And of course, Aqualad is still being a glorious mother****er. And also, totally called Darkseid showing up at the end. He always seems to be the endgame for DC animated series.

So many things left to be unsolved.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

No bearing on anything.

Have hope all you want. Have all the hope you want. I don't care if you choose to eat, drink and sleep hope, eat hope for three meals a day plus a hope bar between meals or if you just prefer a glass of hope with dinner a few times a week. That's not the point. The point is that the show is cancelled. It's not up in the air, it's not "might be cancelled", it's cancelled. And unlike other resurrected shows, which have strong advertising rates, strong home media sales, strong merchandise sales and/or a number of other factors going for them, this particular show has none of those.

Do whatever hoping you want, but regardless of the wrong you claim I'm doing, in no way is it worse than continually going "well MAYBE the show MIGHT be revived if we all just HOPE really hard and also send in some soda bottles!" when the notion is collectively so distanced from the reality of the matter.

Oh, I beg your pardon. Only 8 of the 9 fit the description I gave. Perhaps next we can discuss the monumental extent to which that changes the point?
    Ok then that means you don't have to say the show is over and cancelled every single time someone thinks it might come back -_-..

Um, Kim Possible and Young Justice are a lot alike in many ways. Why can't one be saved and not the other?? And Kim Possible even went on to become one of Disney's most popular shows.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Teen Titans and Arrested Development are coming back, so lets go with that.

It will be back in five or so years. With a new make over.

L.F.D.

No bearing on anything.

Ok then that means you don't have to say the show is over and cancelled every single time someone thinks it might come back -_-..

Um, Kim Possible and Young Justice are a lot alike in many ways. Why can't one be saved and not the other?? And Kim Possible even went on to become one of Disney's most popular shows.
    Both. Of. You. Please. Stop.

We all know that BCVM22 is being a BM but 1rk please stop replying. It just encourages him and is just as annoying.

Anyhoo back to the show.
    I hate it that it ended and this show will forever last in my memory. May it rest in peace.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

As far as finales go, I will rate this as pretty good. (even if it turns out to be the last episode)

The showdown with the beetles was brief but the stakes were high so its outcome is acceptable I think.
    Official recognition and a new place for the team to call HQ is a nice step up from what they started with.
    Multiple Flashes running to save the world feels familiar but I cannot recall where I have seen it before.
    So we get a decent open ended conclusion with the perfect setup for a potential sequel. Bad guys tend to always be plotting somewhere someplace so it makes sense not to tie up all of the loose ends.

And most importantly, Virgil said that you can call him Static.
    /end show

Is it possible to turn this into the Green Lantern/Young Justice thread??

I don't see any Green Lantern thread and it seems a waste to make a new one now....

I'm still not over Young Justice being over. That I'll never see a third season. I didn't think I would be all that upset because shows come and go, but this really was a much heavier blow to me then I thought. My Saturdays are going to be so hollow from now on.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast