Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

I liked today's episode. It finally confirmed many secrets about Artemis' past and there was Artemis x Kid Flash shipping. (Not that I love it too much, but this episode made me love it.)

I especially loved the beginning with that villain I affectionately call "Evil Spider-Man." Is that guy just an obvious reference to The Spectacular Spider-Man or is he actually in the DC Universe?
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by FireTypeLover View Post
    I especially loved the beginning with that villain I affectionately call "Evil Spider-Man." Is that guy just an obvious reference to The Spectacular Spider-Man or is he actually in the DC Universe?
    This guy?

Nope, he's a comic character. He's one of Batman's minor enemies.
    It probably is a shout-out though, especially since Black Spider has the same voice actor as Spidey in TSSM.
    Last edited by GalladeX; 31st March 2012 at 7:05 PM.

I did like the small Arrowette cameo in the beggining and how it hinted Cissie may become an archer hero in the future of this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    Still somewhat annoyed of seeing that Lagoon Boy seems to be a new major player.

Anyway, nice seeing Blue Beetle III being used.
    I don't know who Lagoon Boy is, but the idea of seeing Blue Beetle on Young Justice is nice. I don't know the character well but have heard the name crop up a lot after reading up on DC Superheroes's histories. Happy with the young justice couples get together, though I am not looking forward to more members being included (I will be absolutely destroyed once Warner Bros. announce Wonder Girl will be apart of the group...)

BTW, has anyone seen the new designs for the second season yet? I don't have a link for them, but Robin looks a lot like Damian in terms of his hair and how he has a hood, Aqualad has an all-out black suit with short blonde hair and M'Gann has an all black suit with shorter hair and, um...shown to be more attractive I think the all black suits are meant to reference the whole 'Invasion' theme of the second season, not going to spoil any of the plots or the final episodes, but they are truly epic and bring a lot of possible plot twists for the series. The way Young Justice is going, and despite some of the new voice actors, this series is looking much better than the justice league series and some of the DCAU animated series, though that may just be me.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I saw today's episode. The Spider-Man look a like was amusing.

Absolutely LOVED the episode. Cheshire is so damn sexy. It should be illegal. I missed her sooooo much.

Lol. Was that Josh Keaton voicing Black Spider?

And things have gotten a bit more interesting too.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Ironically, yes.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

And things have gotten a bit more interesting too.
    I loved that xD
    btw with the word 'mole' being used so much in the show, i was thinking, couldn't everyone have a reason to work against the team
    M'gann with Queen Bee, Superboy with Luthor, Artemis with her dad?

not of their free will obviously, more like brain washed, used

I honestly hope we find out that red arrow is the mole. He is skilled enough not to be there and yet still get information. This might also explain why he did not want to join at first. If he joined after the mole how could he be the mole

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

Quote Originally Posted by ebilly99 View Post
    I honestly hope we find out that red arrow is the mole. He is skilled enough not to be there and yet still get information. This might also explain why he did not want to join at first. If he joined after the mole how could he be the mole
    You may be onto something there The true identity of the mole will blow everyone's minds.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    You may be onto something there The true identity of the mole will blow everyone's minds.
    Bet you that the mole is Super Boy or one of Kid Flash's souvenirs

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Bet you that the mole is Super Boy or one of Kid Flash's souvenirs
    How much do you want to bet? Or do you want to promise something on the forums that is crazy and slightly stupid? Because I know I am feeling fairly confident about this

How much do you want to bet? Or do you want to promise something on the forums that is crazy and slightly stupid? Because I know I am feeling fairly confident about this
    Nah, when I said "bet you" I said as a figure of speech. Anyway I am not 100% sure if I am right since Super Boy being a mole is too obvious, and I like him. Also Kid Flash's souvenirs being a mole could be just a red herring.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Because this discussion rapidly approaches the limits of inanity, here is the identity of the mole. It is factual. It is not a prank. You can believe me or not believe me, I don't much care, you'll see when the episode airs in a few weeks:

Spoiler:

There's more to it, like who exactly the mole (and his/her handlers) are reporting to and why, but that's elsewhere.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Whew, thank goodness I'm not the only one who loves this show! And I know alot of you have already finished up the last few eps, but I'm takin my time. I especially wanna see how things go at the site where the Flying Graysons were destroyed, savor Rick and his nephew, my favorite member of the team, not to mention the effect it'll have on him when he returns. And then of course, the next two eps since they will hopefully shed some light on a few things, especially who the mole is. Have to say, the more I watch this series, the more I like it and the more intriguing it becomes It always leaves me with mind boggling questions at the end of each episode. And even more so, I have to know if Wally and Arte will be in the next season. I keep hearing about Rob, Miss M, Supey, Aqualad, the mystery Lagoon Boy and finally The Blue Beetle. But what about Arte and Wally!? I gotta know if their gonna make it through to the second season or not!
    Last edited by pokemaster3394; 6th April 2012 at 8:52 PM. Reason: must be done
    fc:

(black) 1635-8161-2578

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

Looking for: 2 v-create ;

LOVED this weeks episode. It's been waaay to long since we last saw Robin and I truly missed him. And it was worth the wait too.

I have a feeling Superboy's patches might become some sort of drug for him. It's the obvious route. He was slapping them on like it was sunscreen in this episode.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

LOVED this weeks episode. It's been waaay to long since we last saw Robin and I truly missed him. And it was worth the wait too.

I have a feeling Superboy's patches might become some sort of drug for him. It's the obvious route. He was slapping them on like it was sunscreen in this episode.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Now that I got most of my school work out of the way I finally got to catch up on Young Justice. I'm loving the new episodes with"Image" really squeezing out the little nerdy fan boy in of me.
        Spoiler:- me:
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

This is the way I see it, Luthor is the drug dealer, the patches are a'gift' (a sample) of what life can be like. Sooner or later Superboy is gonna run out and run to daddy Luther for some more; Superboy is going to have earn it with a job and blow his cover or the patches are going to make Superboy lose control, he hits/hurts Megan/the team and realizes what the patches are doing to him and stop using him

Superboy is really becoming dependent on those patches. Although it makes sense that Superboy would never be as powerful as Superman as long as he has human DNA in him.

I do find it weird that flight, heat vision and ice breath is cut off from him. I mean while it might not be as powerful as Superman's he could still have a small amount of each. Like being able to fly to a certain height or only use a limited amount of heat vision.

Anyways this will be important to Conner's development as a character when he finally stops using those patches. I didn't like how easily Parasite just took Conner's powers twice. I was literally screaming at Conner to use heat vision and fry Parasite when I was watching the episode lol.

Looking forward to next week as the finale is fast approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post

Anyways this will be important to Conner's development as a character when he finally stops using those patches. I didn't like how easily Parasite just took Conner's powers twice. I was literally screaming at Conner to use heat vision and fry Parasite when I was watching the episode lol.
    Lol like you said, Superboy isn't up to par with Superman

Edit: Well i was on youtube and found that episode 25 and 26 were leaked, but here's the weird thing...they're in German? but i heard Spanish in there too O.o they subbed
    i thought Young Justice was an american cartoon, so we would see it first then anyone else

...They...were...AMAZING
    Last edited by Takeo; 9th April 2012 at 1:10 AM.

Thats because other countries in the world don't get tied down by companies and usually air stuff the minute it's ready. Here they have to air them whenever CN or Warner wants them aired.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Hmmm:
    -Superboy is receiving help from Luthor
    -Miss Martian is receiving cover from Queen Bee
    -Artemis is keeping herself to herself

I get the feeling that, maybe in the next episode, the team will reveal all of their secrets, but somehow already know of them (Like Superboy saying he already knew M'Gann was a white martian or Robin saying he knew of Artemis's family ties). Then there is a big fight against Luthor and the light, with the team winning. However all is not won as the mole suceeds in doing his part of the light's plan, and Vandal Savage begins his first stage of the light's plans. But who is the mole? Well I already know and it certainly isn't anyone I've listed. Usual Suspects shall reveal everything, such a great episode.

Hmmm:
    -Superboy is receiving help from Luthor
    -Miss Martian is receiving cover from Queen Bee
    -Artemis is keeping herself to herself

I get the feeling that, maybe in the next episode, the team will reveal all of their secrets, but somehow already know of them (Like Superboy saying he already knew M'Gann was a white martian or Robin saying he knew of Artemis's family ties). Then there is a big fight against Luthor and the light, with the team winning. However all is not won as the mole suceeds in doing his part of the light's plan, and Vandal Savage begins his first stage of the light's plans. But who is the mole? Well I already know and it certainly isn't anyone I've listed. Usual Suspects shall reveal everything, such a great episode.
    You wanna put this into spoilers buddy? Because you are ruining it for people who haven't watched the episode yet.

Just saw the last two episode. I couldn't believe. For shame Batman, for shame.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast