Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Young Justice is back

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Is it possible to turn this into the Green Lantern/Young Justice thread??

I don't see any Green Lantern thread and it seems a waste to make a new one now....
    Just make it a DC Nation thread. Green Lantern had a great ending too. I wish it got it's second season. Blue Lantern Razor, Sinestro corps, and among other things they foreshadowed would have been fun to see.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Just make it a DC Nation thread. Green Lantern had a great ending too. I wish it got it's second season. Blue Lantern Razor, Sinestro corps, and among other things they foreshadowed would have been fun to see.
    Great Idea, I didn't even think about that .

Ya, I didn't even give Green Lantern a chance at first but after watching it all in a marathon, I really like it. I love Iia, she's amazing <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm not sure where I heard it, or read it. But it's my understanding toy sales was the reason the shows were canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    I'm not sure where I heard it, or read it. But it's my understanding toy sales was the reason the shows were canceled.
    Appears so.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Keaton
    “From what I’ve heard the performance of the [Green Lantern] movie made it so there was a lot of movie toys still in stores. And so the stores didn’t necessarily differentiate between one being movie toys and others being animated series toys. They just said, ‘Green Lantern? We already have those.’ And so because of that, a toyline wasn’t even made. And because a toyline wasn’t made, we really didn’t have the funding to go on in that sense, because a lot of funding is tied to that."
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...-the-shows-end

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

So the petition has sky rocketed since the finale, it's now up to 35,332: http://www.change.org/petitions/cart...nimated-series

It's literally getting at least a hundred sigs a day which is quite promising .

The other petition which is for young justice alone is getting close to 17,000 which is also quite good: https://www.change.org/petitions/car...-young-justice

So sign it if you haven't, IGNORE it if you don't care. Just thought I'd update you guys.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Man screw those petitions looks like theres something here that may save both shows. Site is down atm due to so many hits:
    http://www.smgo.tv/shows/green-lante...imated-series/
    This is very simple. After the votes get pushed you have to donate money that will go to directly funding the show. If enough money is donated the shows may be renewed. But before that even happens you need to get it past the voting stage.
    I think there will be one for young justice at some point.
    Last edited by Skiks; 23rd March 2013 at 4:31 AM.

Xanga |Last FM

Good Lord!

Ugh...leave me in my little corner to pray that Beware the Batman does good. First Marvel now DC...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Aside from the obvious differences in animation and character design, is that really that different from the sillier episodes of the original series?

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Aside from the obvious differences in animation and character design, is that really that different from the sillier episodes of the original series?
    No, but i didnt think the first series was that good, and it got cancelled so obviously it stopped making money.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I know it's been a little over a month now but just wanted to give an update on the petition, it's at about 40,500 sigs which is pretty amazing!!

I know it's been a little over a month now but just wanted to give an update on the petition, it's at about 40,500 sigs which is pretty amazing!!
    Do you seriously wanna help? Then go here:
    http://www.smgo.tv/shows/yj-lets-prove-them-wrong/
    Donate money. Real money to fund the season. I don't care if it's a penny. Do it.

Xanga |Last FM

http://www.smgo.tv/shows/yj-lets-prove-them-wrong/
    Donate money. Real money to fund the season. I don't care if it's a penny. Do it.
    I thought they already turned that down.

Well, since I hear things, I'm hoping this does come back. I haven't watched much of it, but from what I've seen it seems good.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Was anyone else misled by the title?
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Lately since Young Justice ended, I went into a depression and so I've been trying to find the old classic Young Justice comics, like someone on here said, just to see how different they are. They are very different, yet I found myself falling in love with the original YJ members. Why didn't they get used? Figures the four that later went on to become Teen Titans would get all the glory. Poor Slobo, Empress, Arrowette and Secret Wonder Girl, Impulse, and Tim Drake would later join but not the other four. Well at least Secret and Arrowette got cameos.

I still hope we get a Young justice season 3. It must continue, my Saturdays have been empty without my dose of Young Justice. Please bring back Young Justice DX
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They are very different, yet I found myself falling in love with the original YJ members. Why didn't they get used? Figures the four that later went on to become Teen Titans would get all the glory. Poor Slobo, Empress, Arrowette and Secret Wonder Girl, Impulse, and Tim Drake would later join but not the other four. Well at least Secret and Arrowette got cameos.
    The show used almost nothing from the original comics save the name and a few other elements here and there. More a means of keeping the trademark current than anything, not to say that makes it inherently bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I still hope we get a Young justice season 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palamon View Post
    Well, since I hear things, I'm hoping this does come back
    I'm sorry. The body's cold now. Show's dead. Move on.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 11th May 2013 at 11:09 PM.

-----
    Words to|live by

Or a general comicbook thread which discusses both general comicbooks along with adaptations (movies, television shows, etc.) in general. I made one earlier a while back but it bombed. Best to wait until something as strong comes around again and then create the thread for it to be successful.

I know I'm really late to the party but I missed out on a lot of this show. I was barely able to catch an episode on television but from what I saw I liked a lot. That said, anyone have a list of blu-ray (or DVD) release dates?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    That said, anyone have a list of blu-ray (or DVD) release dates?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_J...es)#Home_media

It appears, somewhat randomly, that episodes 1-12 of Season One were released as as individual discs of four episodes each, with the remaining 14 episodes of Season One released on a two-disc set. Episodes 1-10 of Season Two were released in a two-disc set; I don't yet see a solicitation for further Season Two releases.

The show in its entirety appears to be available on Amazon Instant Video - I can't speak as to whether that applies to other streaming services.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 14th May 2013 at 9:08 AM.

-----
    Words to|live by

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_J...es)#Home_media

It appears, somewhat randomly, that episodes 1-12 of Season One were released as as individual discs of four episodes each, with the remaining 14 episodes of Season One released on a two-disc set. Episodes 1-10 of Season Two were released in a two-disc set; I don't yet see a solicitation for further Season Two releases.

The show in its entirety appears to be available on Amazon Instant Video - I can't speak as to whether that applies to other streaming services.
    Not looking for streams, looking for physical copies but thank you. Episodes missing out of the blue? Weird, I'll wait until a complete series set is released (though I doubt it will happen anytime soon).

There are no episodes missing, up to the point where the series has yet to be released on home media.

-----
    Words to|live by

There are no episodes missing, up to the point where the series has yet to be released on home media.
    Read it incorrectly; everything bar the second half of season 2 is there. Thank you.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617