Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy ways to lvl 100?

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    oh, you guys forgot about the battle subway trick. Find the right spot when you enter, and just hold the down button while your pokemon is in the day care. Leave it on over night, and you'll have a lv 100.
    I have never heard of that one.

Also, you could live off of Audino, or fight Morimoto and others daily.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Buy a 3ds ,go to gear station ,stick a penny under the analog stick, go to bed.

One run thru E4 lvl 98 got lvl 99(no Lucky Egg) by Alders' Bouffalant
    Last edited by N(emesis); 3rd April 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Black FC: 5415 9915 9793
    Black2 FC: Milling events
    X Friend code: ZK2Z-U9WG-JALB-WJBE
    3ds Friend code: 4270-0846-6137

Pokedex is 645/645 Need Manaphy Shaymin Victini Keldeo

There's no easy way to reach level 100 at all.

Get the lucky egg. Fight audinos. Or even better fight audinos with the lucky egg?
    Or i've heard put it in the day care and then go to the battle subway. Just run around that for a long time and then it should be level 100. But who said its moves would be great....

Quote Originally Posted by Furret-Luver View Post
    putting your pokemon in the day care AFTER it is at level 50. most pokemon can't learn anymore moves after this level, so you don't have to worry about them learning unnecessary moves, or losing good ones.
    Yea. I think some starter pokemon they have there last move learnt at level 60. And then if you want them have them over the level when they learn their last move and done.

If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them. Try and beat the elite four and Alder a few times to train your Pokemon. Also the sports people in Nimbasa city will help you train to get your level 100. I hope I helped.

Lucky Egg and grinding. That's the only EASY way to get to lvl 100.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Pretty much the use of a lucky egg and facing the higher level trainers...
    - Nate the

Try battling the Elite Four and Morimoto. That was the best way I got all mine to level 100.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Subway trick is the best option!
    DON'T WORRY LADIES!BROCK IS HERE!

FOR TRADE:
    Lv70 Relaxed nature || ALAMOS Event
    x3 Lv50 Hardy,mild,bold nature || WIN2011 Modest flawless nature
    x2 Lv50 docile,naughty nature || GAMESTP
    x2 sassy,nasty nature || Oblivia
    adamant flawless nature || TRU
    Jolly flawless nature (MAY2010) || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event || TRU
    Shiny Event ||

Looking For any shiny(Prefer Pokeradar's)

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2w658r6.png[/IMG]

Can you use an experience share and a lucky egg together by having the pokemon you are leveling hold the experience share and one of your stronger pokemon hold the lucky egg?

Quote Originally Posted by FastKirbyMKW View Post
    If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them.
    Don't they still just move all of your attacks up one spot and delete the top attack every time your pokemon learns an attack? You make it sound as if one of your pokemon's attacks is randomly replaced with a new attack.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Get a decent team together, farm Battle Points, buy Rare Candies. I have 2408 points saved up with nothing to spend it on, since I do all my battling on simulators now I don't even need to get tutor moves anymore.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Put it in Day care. Walk around and then after 24 hour it will be 100 level.
    Monster Themed RPG - Milkacrea - http://milkacrea.net/

Probably battling high-level Trainers while holding a Lucky Egg.

I was able to train some of my Pokemon to Level 70 by battling high-level Audino alone, but I might use Trainers for the higher levels.

Well I find these simple and effective:
    -Lucky egg
    -Exp. Share (for weaker pokemon)
    -Audinos
    -Cynthia
    -Nimbasa sports domes
    -Morimoto
    -Elite 4/Champion
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Here's the best way I've found to get anything up to 100 quickly (if you don't want to deal with the Subway). Make a Pickup Team, by getting 5 Lillipups with the Pickup ability. Level them up until they get to level 41 (giving the 10 percent chance for a Rare Candy). Use Rare Candies that are Picked Up to expedite this process (it took me about 6 hours grinding off Audinos, but it varies depending on how lucky you are; if you don't get a Lucky Egg right away it might take longer, but it will be well worth it, either way).

Then use the front slot for the Pokemon you want to level up. Train on Audinos, of course. I usually fight 3 wild battles, then check my Pokemon to see what items were picked up. Then continue, and repeat the process until you're at the level you want to be at, using Rare Candies as you get them to expedite the process. About 10 hours per Pokemon, give or take for luck variation (Legendaries take a little longer, because they usually have a higher XP curve).
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

The way I train is by taking the Pokémon I want to train and passing through each route of the game as the Pokémon rise in level, training by five levels per route as I do so. It works in quite a good way- at the beginning, my Sawsbuck, Artemis, was at Dragonspiral Tower and at level 40- still being EV trained against Basculin- and by mid-afternoon, Artemis was at the Giant Chasm, level 63 and having finished EV training. I would have stayed at Giant Chasm, but I wanted to train in the Double Grass, and as such, training a second Pokémon- my Druddigon, Discord- would be more effective.

Another way is to train against the Sports Arenas. I used that to level up my old ingame team.

Another bit of advice is to continuously fight against Morimoto, the Elite 4 and Cynthia whenever you can. I got said Sawsbuck from level 85 to 97 using these methods alone.
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 1st June 2013 at 9:35 AM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Trainer battles. Another way is to try to train somewhere with high levels but not so they beat your pokemon. Hold the lucky egg too. If you have weaker pokemon use the Exp share so they avoid being defeated by stronger pokemon. You might want to put your pokemon in day care too for a few hours and wait till they get to level 100.
    I love every Pokemon!

I just trade them to a friend and he raises them for me

Usually I just EV train the pokemon, then multiple run throughs of the elite four.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

The rustling grass are really helpfull. Because Audino appears almost everytime in there.
    And they gives us most exp. If we get the Lucky egg from Pro.Juniper it will be more easier

You are right there is no easy way to level 100, but working with the Pokemon makes the trainer and Pokemon stronger together.

I often train my Pokémon in a game they weren't originally caught in, that way they get the boosted Exp.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

Easy way to go to lvl 100 In circa 3 hours or less.

Requirments:

* Lucky egg
    * atleast 4 other high leveld members
    * Join avenue on highest level (Not required but speeds up the progress alot)
    * Amulet coin
    * Completed Tree / Tower of B/W2

Method:

1. Give the pokemon thats need to be at lvl 100 the lucky egg.
    2. Go to the Tree / Tower and to the lowest level where all the trains have mons of 70*
    3. The breeders in the Tree / Tower always have the race of Chansey and killing Blissey gives you tremendous much XP (Normally it gives 32456 XP when switched out + lucky egg + low level ) There are always 2 breeders in each Floor, however its best to fight as much trainers as you can so you can reach the Dungeon boss to earn Lots of money for the join avenue
    but its possible just to grind XP with the Breeders and avoinding the other trainers (Which is recommanded if you dont have the Join avenue maxed out)
    4. When your pokemon reaches lvl 80 in appromaxitly a hour or a little more, bring it to the Join avenue and level it up to lvl 100. The colloseum maxed out can give you 10 levels
    and the Restaurant can give you 14 levels.
    5. 20 levels cost around 20.000 which is kinda cheap since if you are training properly with the Amulet coin in the Tree / Tower , you will get around 30.000 when you reach lvl 80.

* beating 2 blissey's with the switch + Lucky egg method
    will send your pokemon to lvl 40 - 48 from lvl 1.

Hope this helps for those people who want to play the Game legally
    and prefer to do some WIFI battling over the simulators ^^.
    Last edited by Azulart; 8th September 2013 at 11:12 PM.

Visit my Secret Base and let me know if you enjoyed it

I'm totally with you Overpoweredscizor, it's crazy! I can't see how they say that, the highest level pokémon I find are in the stadium.

I guess we could do the Elite Four over and over and it won't be as difficult as it used to be what with the lvl 100 shiny legendaries that Nintendo are throwing out :-).

Hey, I guess Hydreigon and Tyranitar aren't that difficult to get to, after all :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast