Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Easy ways to lvl 100?

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    Rare Candies aren't a good training method, because you don't earn the EVs that come about from actually battling. A level 100 juiced on Rare Candies is significantly weaker than one that was raised normally.
    I would suggest a Lucky Egg + the Stadiums + Royal Unova + Cheren and Bianca + Audinos Black City (if applicable). If you go at a fair pace, I would say you could get a level 1 to level 100 in about a week.
    But you can EV Train Pokémon that are actually Lv 100. So you can EV train after you Level Up your 'mons.

If the pokemon is in the erratic or fast exp groups, use the daycare. 1 step = 1 exp. Skyarrow bridge 300x = hell yes

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Simple. Lucky Egg or Exp. Share, Audino's, trading over pokemon, strong wild pokemon (Giant Chasm is a good place, as well as Abundant Shrine and Challenger's Cave), and strong trainers like Morimoto, Bianca, Cheren, the Nimbasa sports althetes and of course the Elite Four. Keep on grinding.

If you want to train with wild pokemon, I suggest have 4 pokemon that has pickup ability that has level 41+ in party. It will make you have chance 40% to get rare candy per 1 pickup.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Well here are some ways. It works for me, heck I can get even those slower leveling pokes to at least lv.70 in one day and that includes dragons. Here is what you need first off.

(1) Lots and lots of lucky Eggs. There easy to get from the treasure hunter in Route 13

(2) Very High level Pokes at least a lv.80 some where.

Now here are the places to fight for daily fights.

-The Pokemon League

-Cynthia Battle in Undella Town (Spring Time only)

-Black City (If you have Pokemon Black and a lot of residents in it)

-Opelucid City (In the building to the north near the exit. Though there pokes are only 30+ ^^; )

-Sports Arenas in Nimbasa City (Both Buildings)

-Royal Unova in Castelia City

(During these hours)
    Spring: 17:00-19:59
    Summer: 19:00-20:59
    Autumn: 17:00-19:59
    Winter: 16:00-18:59

-Undella Villa in Undella Town (Though they only give you one playthrough sadly)

-Bianca Battle in Professor Juniper's Laboratory in Nuvema Town (Only on Saturdays)

-Cheren Battle (top floor of Victory Road a battle once per day)

That's all there all, also be sure to hold something that increases your winnings, it will help you buy more stuff, especialy if you fight all theses guys a day
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Okay. I can get 3 Pokémon to Lv. 100 in one day using this method. It is important to note you will need 2 DSes and 2 BW games and a fully levelled up Entree on the game you're training your Pokémon on. We'll call that game #1. Game #2 is there to simply give the MAX Power to game #1. Got it? Okay. Here's what you do.

Have game #2 give the Exp. Point Power MAX to game #1. (It lasts a whole hour and gives ×2 Exp rate) Go to the first part of Route 14, just north of Black City/White Forest. Ride your bike left and right until Audinos appear.
    You can increase the effectiveness of the Exp. gain by giving the Pokémon a Lucky Egg, and even more so if it was traded to you.
    Furthermore, try to have 5 Lv. 100 Pickup ability Pokémon in your party as well. They'll be useful in obtaining PP Ups and Rare Candies.

It would be advisable to EV train any Pokémon you plan on training - before you start Audino hunting, because Audinos give 2HP EVs for each one you slay.
    Last edited by Eternalserenity; 14th March 2012 at 9:18 AM.

I know this has probably been a common answer, but Lucky Egg + E4 must be the fastest leveling in any Game thus far!

A lucky egg, and beat the elite four many times.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Training... Duh

You could farm for rare candies by running around with pkmn with high levels and the pickup ability, but i just hit the E4 with Exp.Share and lucky egg
    White FC -2537-3213-6999
    Breeder for moves and IVs just pm me so we can talk
    Flawless Shiny:
    Shiny:
    Flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Airvic View Post
    You could farm for rare candies by running around with pkmn with high levels and the pickup ability, but i just hit the E4 with Exp.Share and lucky egg
    My advice would to combine a Pokemon with high level + Pickup (I recommend Ambipom) and hit the E4 with Exp. Share and Lucky Egg and check after each battle to see what item you got (if any).

The easiest way would be to use rare candies - assuming you can gather enough of them first.

I like leveling-up my Pokemon against wild Pokemon, because that way I can hunt for shinies at the same time. But that's certainly NOT the easiest way to get them to lv100.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Fafner ~~ Dream Address: 7700-3428-6939
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Kyurem - 2nd February 2014 (Black 2 - 3329 soft resets)

This is a round about method but getting ''pick-up'' ability pokemon into the levels rare candy becomes a 10% chance and a 10% chance after each fight to pick up an item. I usually habe my lv100 boosting with exp share, Pokemon i'm EV training, HM Slave (Box it if possible) and x3-4 pickup pokemon.

Assuming you maxed at least to abilitys with vitamins and are battling 2 point EV givers thats 310 battles... Only 9-12 rare candies per maxed EV pokemon on average but being able to skip 88-100 saves quite alot of time. Then you have all the battling to level 90+ should give at least 10 rare candies if traded through wild pokemon not to mention an abundant of other goodies.

Do use a Lucky egg, the most important item next to Exp share.

Or... if your lucky enough to have a friend or own two DS's trade the pokemon over for the x1.7 modifer in the other game.
    Last edited by Sillybeans; 26th March 2012 at 4:56 PM.
    My Pokemon X Team
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/21mas1v.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33y1j7r.png[/IMG]

Friend code:2638 - 0635 - 1736. Lets get this friend safari on the role!

I would suggest exp share,lucky eggs,and going to the small court.Helped me get a lvl 100 Milotic and Froslass in under a week!

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Lucky EGG, Elite Four, Cynthia or anyone who gives you the most EXP - obviously ;p
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Audino training late in the game, probably

The easiest way I've found is to repeatedly and continuously smash through the elite four.

Once your Pokemon are strong enough, just keep battling all of the powerful trainers in Unova. This includes the Elite Four, Cynthia (Spring after beating her the first time) and Miyamoto (Gamefreak HQ). They are all at pretty high levels, so try that
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie
    Talk to Cheren at Route 5 an then battle him right outside the league in the cave entrance to the right. You can battle him once a day.

There's a house where you can fight two rotation battles if you play Pokemon Black or two triple battles if you play Pokemon White once per day.

I Friday nights you can battle a biker on Tubeline Bridge.

In Undella you can battle the Riches once a day. First one, then the next day two, and so on until the sixth member appears. In order to keep getting to battle them once a day, make sure to lose to the sixth member. Don't worry about losing money, you get at least 12,000 for each battle and each battle increases the amount.

You can battle Cynthia once a day at her home in Undella during Spring.

If you have Pokemon Black, Black City might have trainers for you to battle.

Both stadiums have a bunch of trainers you can battle daily at Nimbasa as well a a little battle once a day at the ferris wheel.

In Castelia at the GAMEFREAK building on the 22nd floor, fight Morimoto once a day.

The Royal Unova can be battled once a day.

You can also battle Bianca on Saturday and Sunday at the lab after beating the League a second time.
    These are the dailies I do to level up. I also equip a lucky egg to all pokemon I'm leveling and if possible get the boost from being a traded pokemon. Also, I save before entering either of the stadiums. This way, I can keep trying to battle trainers I want to battle. I always make sure to battle the doctor once a day so I get a max revive from beating him plus a LOT of exp from his audino which is great for any level to fight since it, as far as I've seen, doesn't deal damage. But if you want to keep restarting for certain trainers, just know that once you save after entering either stadium, the other stadium you haven't, you can't keep reseting to get certain trainers in there as well.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

i used audino and got a pokemon from level 20 to level 39 in a short while (of course with a lucky egg, which you get from prof junniper at the chargestonr cave)
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

Audino. Especially in the beginning of the game. One time I beat a wild Audino with my Level 10 Lillipup and It leveled up to Level 14. In ONE battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Alter ego View Post
    C-Gear Powers (Exp Power +++) Yes, it's really good - I used to up 20+ Lv in only 1 battle.
    Speaking of that...there is a trainer in one of the stadiums with a Lv65 Audino...I wonder how much EXP a Lv1 Pokemon from another country, holding the Lucky Egg and with Exp Power +++ activated would get? Would definitely be great to test it out... Especially ones in the Erratic group...
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Action Replay, anyone?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Action Replay, anyone?
    Doesn't that lessen the achievement somewhat?

I train in the double grass inside the giant chasm. Takes about a week to do two pokemon and you're shiny hunting at the same time! It's how I got my shiny Ditto.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Speaking of that...there is a trainer in one of the stadiums with a Lv65 Audino...I wonder how much EXP a Lv1 Pokemon from another country, holding the Lucky Egg and with Exp Power +++ activated would get? Would definitely be great to test it out... Especially ones in the Erratic group...
    Well my pokemon I got from a trade that was from level 73-80 something holding the lucky egg got exp with five digits.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast