Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Easy ways to lvl 100?

What I do is I level up the Pokemon as much as I can via daily battles/elite four with either Exp. Share or Lucky Egg. By levels 50-60, I go to the Join Avenue and pay for training/meals to level up my Pokemon much faster.

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Grind audinos in the outside part of the Giant Chasm with the lucky egg. Run up and down on the bicycle and shaking grass with audinos in them appear often. Usually ( with the lucky egg ),every 1 or 2 battles the pokemon gains a level , sometimes to levels for lower levelled pokemon.
    This is THE method I use for training and it works really well and efficiently. If you have seen higher level audinos though, use those instead.
    Last edited by leafgreen5050; 28th September 2013 at 11:42 PM.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

I battle every trainer I see and battle Pokemon to get Exp. when I start a game. For an example, I had a level 72 Serperior before I even got the third gym badge in Black. Most of the time I level up my starter to level 16-20 before I set out on my journey. But another way is to get a lot of Exp. Shares. I have like 5 in my game right now. I get them from trading from other games. Another thing I do is, when I find Rare Candies, I save them so when my Pokemon are at, lets say level 98 and instead of taking the time to get battle Exp. I can use some of the Rare Candies I saved.

Go to Join Avenue daily, try and rank up your stadium or arena, or whatever it's called. The fighting thing. That's how I got my first level 100, and my second.

|||But touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your fingertips, and we can have forever.|||
    |||tumblr.|||Wattpad|||Twitter|||deviantART|||

My method for fast lvl 100 starting from 1 is both courts, both gamefreak trainers, rival, level 10 black tower till level 75, (all this to make money with amulet coin) and then once at 75 head to join avenue with 2 lvl 10 collaseums and a level 10 bistro to instantly complete the last 25 levels

Also can farm breeders in the court all day for infinite rare candies
    #teamchespin #teamfennekin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456