Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 183 of 183

Thread: Worst Competitive Stuff Ever

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    rotom- fan with levitate, smh



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser View Post
    rotom- fan with levitate, smh
    Who even uses rotom fan? :P
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Who even uses rotom fan? :P
    Half of NU meta players ^^
    Kawaii >3<
    >_<
    ^^
    -___-^
    (01:41:52) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 62/47119 [1391 points / 1016 battles]! Smogon server

    (22:46:55) *** Your rank in Standard NU is 40/3980 [1206 points / 152 battles]!

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmDestruction View Post
    You say that like that's all Whimsiscott is capable of. It wrecks HO teams like crazy with priority encore. Like the little prick or not, the thing is good. There's a reason Smogon has a tab for it for every tier.
    No, actually, the reason Smogon has a tab for it in every tier is a testament to the fact that it isn't good, not that it is. The reason it has an article under ever tier is because it started in OU, so an OU analysis was written, but then it fell to UU, so a UU analysis had to be written, then into RU, so an RU analysis had to be written. Smogon doesn't scrap their write-ups if something goes down a tier; just if it goes up. Going down a tier doesn't invalidate something from the tier it previously existed in, so the analysis would still be useful to some people. Going up a tier does invalidate it from play in the old tier though, meaning an analysis on how it works in that tier would no longer be useful to anyone.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houghton, MI
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    No, actually, the reason Smogon has a tab for it in every tier is a testament to the fact that it isn't good, not that it is. The reason it has an article under ever tier is because it started in OU, so an OU analysis was written, but then it fell to UU, so a UU analysis had to be written, then into RU, so an RU analysis had to be written. Smogon doesn't scrap their write-ups if something goes down a tier; just if it goes up. Going down a tier doesn't invalidate something from the tier it previously existed in, so the analysis would still be useful to some people. Going up a tier does invalidate it from play in the old tier though, meaning an analysis on how it works in that tier would no longer be useful to anyone.
    Even still, Whimsicott is pretty annoying to see on team preview. priority Tailwind, Taunt, and Encore wrecks a lot of pokemon. actually, any pokemon with Prankster screws people over.
    Pkmn W: 3181 5617 3649
    Pkmn W2: 1464 4040 1673
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/rbijc4.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatjeremykid View Post
    Even still, Whimsicott is pretty annoying to see on team preview. priority Tailwind, Taunt, and Encore wrecks a lot of pokemon. actually, any pokemon with Prankster screws people over.
    I have this same problem, but not just WHimsicott, a Jumpluff can be just as annoying if your team isn't prepared. It can keep subbing and using leech seed.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Lucario´s Special Attack is better his Attack.Lucario is a fhigting type.

  8. #183

    Default

    4 month bump? Not on my watch.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •