Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Hybrid View

Default KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Welcome to our trade shop! We've got a variety of Pokémon available! Shinies, Events, Shiny-Flawless, etc. We hope you can find something that interests you. Be sure to read the rules below before you post! Thank you!

Update as of December 16th, 2013: We have slowed down trading events and shinies to focus in the past months on other games and our RNG obsession. With the release of X and Y we are looking for pokemon from the New Kalos Dex (so Chespin on up) as shinies or shiny IV bred pokemon. We would be glad to negotiate for them in gen 6 or gen 5 trades. We have some gen 6 shiny pokemon available for trade but if you want events or our own RNGs or custom RNGs in return for gen 6 shinies, we will likely do so. Please VM or PM if interested.

Banner created by pkmnfn

Whitelist: Forum members and friends who have helped us or been wonderful traders to do business with. Also, these people are generally the nicest people we've met here, and to say thanks, please trade with them too

Spoiler:- White List (Good Friends):

Spoiler:- Index/Table of contents of our Shop:

Rules/Guidelines:

1. All Serebii forum rules apply; no exceptions.

2. NO HACKS. PERIOD.
    - If we trade you a Pokémon that you discover is hacked and have proof of it, we will trade back and reimburse you for the trouble.

3. RNG’d Pokémon and Clones are welcome in this shop.
    - We clone most (but not all, ask for specifics if necessary) of our Pokemon. We do this through 2 or more ways and if you are concerned about that, please ask us for more info. No matter what, a clone is the EXACT same pokemon as the original... nothing is added or subtracted to/from it.

3.5: We will NOT accept Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck directly because of the Gift Ribbon.

4. Any Pokémon with specific Redis conditions will be noted. If nothing is noted on our end, then you can assume the Pokémon is fully Redis.
    - We assume that, unless you tell us otherwise before trading, your Pokémon are fully Redis.

6. We do not like using trade ratios. Negotiations will work on a trade-by-trade basis.

7. We can only trade in generation 5.

8. Please post here first. PM or VM AFTER you have set up a trade.

9. Pokemon we feel to be worth more to us personally and less likely to trade will have this: *** after their name.

10. We reserve the right to cancel any trade that is pending for various reasons, such as: trade took too long to happen and we lost interest/got similar pokemon from another trader, rude negotiations, never hearing back to a reply, etc. If we do cancel a pending trade, we will notify you and we are more than willing to rework the deal we had made to best suit everyone.

11. Do not spam this thread. If we are not online, do not constantly send us VMs and PMs asking us to trade with you.

Contact Info:

- PMs to KiltedTrainer or Wolveram

Spoiler:- Our Trainer info (in games):

Our Wares:

[B]Note: Wolveram can supply Pokerus with ANY Pokemon we own.

Trophy Case

Spoiler:- Trophy Case Pokemon:

Poke Park Events
    (Trophy Case Part 1 1/2)

Spoiler:- Poke Park Events:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events:

Dream World Events

Dream Radar Pokemon
    Near-Flawless Lugia (with Multiscale), UT level 10, Timid, OT チイズ, ID 12321 (Caught in Dream Ball, checked legitimate).

Spoiler:- Dream World Events:

10th Anniversary Pokemon

Spoiler:- 10th Anniversary Pokemon:

Other Event Pokemon

Spoiler:- Other Event Pokemon:
    Last edited by KiltedTrainer; 17th December 2013 at 5:40 AM.

Had to go on to a second post! Below are Shiny flawless and non-flawless Pokemon. Be sure to check out Post #4 on this thread for our own RNG'd Pokemon!

More Event Pokemon!
        Spoiler:- More events:

Shiny Flawless Pokemon:
        Spoiler:- Shiny-Flawless (more to come...):

Shiny (Non-Flawless):
        Spoiler:- Shiny (non flawless):

Dream World Pokemon (Wolveram's):
    (All are level 10, UT, OT Wolfen, ID 06098, in dream balls)
        Spoiler:- DW:

WANTS: (All UT unless specified. If a Pokemon is barely trained (i.e., only one level), we may accept it.)
    Specific wants:
        Spoiler:- Specific Wants:

General Wants & Do NOT Want:
        Spoiler:- General Wants:

Thank you for browsing our trade shop!
    Last edited by KiltedTrainer; 11th January 2013 at 6:35 AM.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

I am wanting to trade any lvl pichu/pikachu and magikarp/gyarados. I have 7 Tepigs lvl. 1: (2)male lonely nature, (2)male adamant nature, (2)male lax nature, (1)female careful nature. They all have the same moves: Tackle, Strength, Flamethrower, blank spot. Also, I have 6 dittos: lvl.56 hardy UT, lvl.55 sassy UT, lvl.55 impish UT, lvl.53 gentle UT, lvl.53 jolly item Quick powder UT, lvl.55 calm item Quick powder UT. Feel free to mix and match. Offering any two of mine for one of the Pokemon I mentioned earlier. PM ASAP, please. I am in Indian, USA and our time zone is Day light savings at the moment. I am free all this weekend. This post is for every/anybody, first come first served. My Black FC GAVIN 0046 6641 3302.

Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    For the legendary birds, we are looking for certain natures. Inquire which if you want to trade us.
    Is this only for legendary birds from events, or any legendary bird with the nature(s) you wish? I would very much love to trade for a Victini, and I will capture as many legendary birds as it takes.

Currently playing Black2.

Progress towards goals only counted in Pokemon Black2!

CLEARED until I transfer everything from Black to Black2

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    Is this only for legendary birds from events, or any legendary bird with the nature(s) you wish? I would very much love to trade for a Victini, and I will capture as many legendary birds as it takes.
    That is in reference to legendary birds from events, such as 10ANIV birds. However, if you have other interesting birds, please do let us know. If you really really want a victini, then I can likely work something out with you. PM me.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

Default shiny absol

I am intrested in your shiny absol I have pokemon with pkrs that i will trade for it.

ill trade you a YOTD dieno of Deva the shiny purrlion
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)-

Looking for nicknamed or nickname-able shinies. If you have any PM me so i can try to make a deal with you.

White 2 FC: 3655 0168 3135
    White FC: 0347 8780 1020
    Black FC: 2452 1715 1491

Quote Originally Posted by SzubaSon View Post
    hey do u guys have any english event mew two ?
    Replied to PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hiyy11 View Post
    Hi there Kilted. I am interested in the following, see my shop in sig for offers
    -Korean VGC Volcarona (Neutral nature is fine)
    -Korean Singing Piplup (Any NAture)
    -PCNY Box Promo Absol
    -PCNY Wailord
    -Kyushu Train Event (Kokura Station) Sceptile
    -Kyushu Train Event (Saga Station) Swampert
    PM or VM your response
    Replied in your shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    Hi interested in

Korean DW Turtwig
    Charm Ralts (male)
    PCNYc Promo Absol

Check my shop to see what you'd like. I have some PCJP/PCNY Events.
    Replied in your shop.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity234 View Post
    ill trade you a YOTD dieno of Deva the shiny purrlion
    No thank you.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Hey congrats on the shop! Im in the middle of making one right now! If I may be so bold I would love to be your first customer! Im interested in your shiny litwick! Do any of my sig shinies interest you?
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Our RNG'ed Pokemon!

Spoiler:- Our RNGs:
    Last edited by KiltedTrainer; 28th July 2012 at 7:06 PM.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Can I get some information on the Zorua, Latios, and Rufflet? Ots, natures, and actually, if it's not too much trouble, the balls they're in and what the capture/hatching info is?
    Zorua has a Quirky nature Shannon OT in pokeball hatched at Skynarrow bridge egg recieved on 4/26/2011
    Latios has a Docile nature Adrian OT in Masterball(Your the one who didnt like those? Sorry) From johto and i need to update info i juust noticed it has like a tiny tiny bit of exp ><"
    Rufflet has Jolly nature with Novus OT in pokeball Hatched on Skynarrow bridge on 4/30/2012
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Zorua has a Quirky nature Shannon OT in pokeball hatched at Skynarrow bridge egg recieved on 4/26/2011
    Latios has a Docile nature Adrian OT in Masterball(Your the one who didnt like those? Sorry) From johto and i need to update info i juust noticed it has like a tiny tiny bit of exp ><"
    Rufflet has Jolly nature with Novus OT in pokeball Hatched on Skynarrow bridge on 4/30/2012
    Definitely like the Zorua.

How about the growlithe? Just noticed that, too.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Just got the growlithe recently it doesnt have the moves I want but Ambree is suppossed to be trading me the perfect one sometime soon!
    Growlithe Lvl 1 in pokeball OT Stewart With Serious nature Johto apparently arrived at Lvl 1

ill trade you the six year of the dragon event pokemon (all UT) for these if they are not taken yet (if possible, could they be given the nicknames in the parentheses):
    near flawed shiny patrat (Guardian)
    shiny joltik (Tesla)
    shiny Raltz (Serenity)
    shiny litwik (Nightlight)
    shiny swadloon (Happycoat)
    shiny elgyem (Trinet)

ya, i know they are all from your guy's "Our RNG'd" section but im just trying to build up my colection of nicknamed shinies. so hopefully we can make a deal of some kind if not this one.
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)-

Looking for nicknamed or nickname-able shinies. If you have any PM me so i can try to make a deal with you.

White 2 FC: 3655 0168 3135
    White FC: 0347 8780 1020
    Black FC: 2452 1715 1491

do you have any shiny eevee or evolutions of, that can be nicknamed?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    do you have any shiny eevee or evolutions of, that can be nicknamed?
    I'll have to check. I've got a shiny flawless eevee which I've been using to breed with (cloned) and an UT one as well as a shiny leafeon from one of the shinies. I doubt they're nicknamable as I didn't hatch them, but I'll find out. My current project is breeding DW Ability Eevees starting tonight, and possibly getting a shiny from it. We'll see.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

I'll have to check. I've got a shiny flawless eevee which I've been using to breed with (cloned) and an UT one as well as a shiny leafeon from one of the shinies. I doubt they're nicknamable as I didn't hatch them, but I'll find out. My current project is breeding DW Ability Eevees starting tonight, and possibly getting a shiny from it. We'll see.
    coolio, let me know. i have 3 more eeveelutions i'm trying to get as shinies, but do want to nickname them(or have them nicknames something particular) i have a few of the dw events from you list. so i hope you do. thanks. if i don't check back feel free to vm me.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    coolio, let me know. i have 3 more eeveelutions i'm trying to get as shinies, but do want to nickname them(or have them nicknames something particular) i have a few of the dw events from you list. so i hope you do. thanks. if i don't check back feel free to vm me.
    Sounds good.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

I have a Gamestop Deoxys, interested in your -
    Mew (PokéPark, Taiwan)
    UT Level 30, Careful, OT (Japanese), ID 60510
    From Hoenn

I also have an English and Korean DW Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon.

Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    I have a Gamestop Deoxys, interested in your -
    Mew (PokéPark, Taiwan)
    UT Level 30, Careful, OT (Japanese), ID 60510
    From Hoenn
    Info on Deoxys?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Info on Deoxys?
    DEOXYS Lvl 50 UT
    Rash
    Pressure
    Psycho Boost
    Zap Cannon
    Iron Defense
    ExtremeSpeed
    From Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl 50. I dont know his IVs atm but i can check them for you.

I also have a DW Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon in both English and Korean. I also have DW Banette, Mamoswine, and Arceus.

Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    DEOXYS Lvl 50 UT
    Rash
    Pressure
    Psycho Boost
    Zap Cannon
    Iron Defense
    ExtremeSpeed
    From Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl 50. I dont know his IVs atm but i can check them for you.

I also have a DW Befriend a Pokemon Umbreon in both English and Korean. I also have DW Banette, Mamoswine, and Arceus.
    I'm really interested in both of the Umbreons, too. thanks for the Deoxys info. Might spring for that, but I'm not in desperate need of one.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

Very interested in your DW Lucario (Japanese)
    UT Level 10, Hasty, OT (in Japanese), ID 05299

and Snivy (Pokémon Centre Touhoku Opening Event)
    UT Level 5, Hardy, OT (Japanese), ID 12041
    Holding Muscle Band
    Date Received: Dec 4, 2011

and Shaymin (Shiny Flawless)
    UT level 30, Naďve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386

can you check my shop for these?
    Hunting for any German UT events, and Flawless German Regular Pokemon. Pm me or Vm me if you got 1 or check out my shop.

Spoiler:- FC:

Quote Originally Posted by raticate7 View Post
    Very interested in your DW Lucario (Japanese)
    UT Level 10, Hasty, OT (in Japanese), ID 05299

and Snivy (Pokémon Centre Touhoku Opening Event)
    UT Level 5, Hardy, OT (Japanese), ID 12041
    Holding Muscle Band
    Date Received: Dec 4, 2011

and Shaymin (Shiny Flawless)
    UT level 30, Naďve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386

can you check my shop for these?
    I will check and get back to you.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

I will check and get back to you.
    Fine with me
    Hunting for any German UT events, and Flawless German Regular Pokemon. Pm me or Vm me if you got 1 or check out my shop.

Spoiler:- FC:

Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast