Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1734

Thread: KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    You guys interested in a shiny flawless cresselia and 2 flawless V-create rayquazas? (timid and jolly), 2 flawless Oblivia deoxys (JAP bold, english jolly)m shiny flawless (sadly EV trained) birth Island deoxys, and flawless careful GAMESTP jirachi (w/ Twave, Tpunch, iron head, stealth rock), I'll also get Eppie's shiny near flawless deoxys(adamant) soon, you interested in that?
    I also Have a S/F calm regice
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 29th June 2012 at 7:53 AM.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sydney, Australia
    Posts
    28

    Default

    will u be interested in shiny flawless oshawott or milotic ?
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:




    click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria
    Posts
    1

    Default

    -Tyrogue
    UT level 1, Adamant, Calm, or Hasty, OT Mark, ID 35541 does any of them have suckerpunch? please badly need it.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    You guys interested in a shiny flawless cresselia and 2 flawless V-create rayquazas? (timid and jolly), 2 flawless Oblivia deoxys (JAP bold, english jolly)m shiny flawless (sadly EV trained) birth Island deoxys, and flawless careful GAMESTP jirachi (w/ Twave, Tpunch, iron head, stealth rock), I'll also get Eppie's shiny near flawless deoxys(adamant) soon, you interested in that?
    I also Have a S/F calm regice
    Hmm, can we get more info on everything you listed there? OT/ID, Nature, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthquakeCroc View Post
    will u be interested in shiny flawless oshawott or milotic ?
    No thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lite_Dragon View Post
    -Tyrogue
    UT level 1, Adamant, Calm, or Hasty, OT Mark, ID 35541 does any of them have suckerpunch? please badly need it.
    They do not. They know tackle, helping hand, fake out, and foresight.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Would you accept Gentle Box event Skitty, Gentle Box event Swablu, Calm Wish Bagon Different ID to your's (japanese O.T) & Satoshi's Scraggy for your PD meowth & STAMP pichu or Box Pichu & PD meowth.. I'd prefer the first trade but it depends on you if you want different natured pokemon.. also the pokemon are legit i do not deal with hack's.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    Would you accept Gentle Box event Skitty, Gentle Box event Swablu, Calm Wish Bagon Different ID to your's (japanese O.T) & Satoshi's Scraggy for your PD meowth & STAMP pichu or Box Pichu & PD meowth.. I'd prefer the first trade but it depends on you if you want different natured pokemon.. also the pokemon are legit i do not deal with hack's.
    Can I get more info (IDs, OTs if possible) on the pokemon you listed?
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    Can I get more info (IDs, OTs if possible) on the pokemon you listed?
    Skitty: OT:Jean ID:54095
    Swablu: OT XAVIER ID:60207
    Bagon: OT: 4 Letter Kanji(i think its kanji) ID: 63544
    Scraggy: OT: 3 Letter Kanji(think its kanji) ID: 01281
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    Skitty: OT:Jean ID:54095
    Swablu: OT XAVIER ID:60207
    Bagon: OT: 4 Letter Kanji(i think its kanji) ID: 63544
    Scraggy: OT: 3 Letter Kanji(think its kanji) ID: 01281
    Ok, we would like the Skitty and the Bagon. How about those two for the STAMP Pichu and Petal Dance Meowth?

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolveram View Post
    Ok, we would like the Skitty and the Bagon. How about those two for the STAMP Pichu and Petal Dance Meowth?
    Could i have Box Pichu instead of the STAMP? would you also be interested in a Shiny Jirachi WSHMKR? ID:20043
    Last edited by 0LdSk00lMew; 1st July 2012 at 7:25 PM.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    You got a deal would you also be interested in a Shiny Jirachi WSHMKR? ID:20043
    No, not interested. Let's stick with this trade for now. Can you trade soon? Use KiltedTrainer's friend code if you do.

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolveram View Post
    No, not interested. Let's stick with this trade for now. Can you trade soon? Use KiltedTrainer's friend code if you do.
    I can trade in 3 minute's i'll add his code also just to confirm not STAMP Pichu but WISH pichu please I'm trying to complete the Wish Event
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I can trade in 3 minute's i'll add his code also just to confirm not STAMP Pichu but WISH pichu please I'm trying to complete the Wish Event
    We only have the stamp or Ruby and Sapphire Box pichus, no wish ones.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  13. #838
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    We only have the stamp or Ruby and Sapphire Box pichus, no wish ones.
    Woops , i meant to say Box Pichu XD i'm doing 3 things at once i'll mee kilted in wi-fi now

    Are you interested in B&W searcher piplup?
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    Woops , i meant to say Box Pichu XD i'm doing 3 things at once i'll mee kilted in wi-fi now

    Are you interested in B&W searcher piplup?
    We have several of them, but thank you anyway.

    I'm there, so hopefully I'll see you soon, the PD meowth and Box pichu are ready.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Thank you for the nice & easy trades hope to shop here again sometime
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I thought box pichu came with SURF.. did you just give me a hack?
    You can't keep a pokemon box pichu with surf without hacking because while transferring it to 4th generation you have to remove surf, as surf is a HM.

    Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

  17. #842
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    So what i got was a hack basically?
    It's not a hack- you can't transfer something into Gen V with an HM. IT'S NOT A HACK. If it had Surf in Gen V, then THAT would be a hack.

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I thought box pichu came with SURF.. did you just give me a hack?
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    You can't keep a pokemon box pichu with surf without hacking because while transferring it to 4th generation you have to remove surf, as surf is a HM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    So what i got was a hack basically?
    You can't have a box pichu with surf on any gen but 3rd because it is an HM. It is NOT hacked. it simply cannot have the HM move..
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  19. #844
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    So what i got was a hack basically?
    I'm pretty sure he meant that you would have to get surf deleted at the special ingame character who does that and then put the pichu onto 4th gen, because, as he said, it can't be done if the pokemon knows an hm, But that's just how I read it, so I could be wrong.
    White team:
    Diamond team:

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D0M0 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant that you would have to get surf deleted at the special ingame character who does that and then put the pichu onto 4th gen, because, as he said, it can't be done if the pokemon knows an hm, But that's just how I read it, so I could be wrong.
    Our trade shop is not a place to come chime in about hacked or not unless you were in the trade deal.

    Point of all of this is that I traded you what you asked for. I didn't realize you wanted it due to it knowing surf, because if you'd mentioned that, I wouldn't have traded it and would have told you it does not (and cannot legitimately) know surf outside of gen 3.
    Wi-Fi Friend Codes:

    White: 2323 0046 0382 (Trainer name: ODIN) (for now, most trading will be with this FC)

    White 2: 0949 0066 2610 (Trainer name: Baldr)

    Current Darkrai Collection count: 241 and counting

    Trade shop OPEN! KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique


  21. #846
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Pichu's have been swapped and sorry for assuming other pichu was hacked you are right i did some research but you have to understand the last pokemon game i played was actually pokemon red sooo XD but anyways thank you for doing the swap-a-rooney..
    Last edited by 0LdSk00lMew; 1st July 2012 at 8:49 PM.
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    The sole reason i even wanted the pichu was for the move surf.. guess i should have went for the STAMP pichu least that would have come with something useful..i feel cheated.

    Can we swap the pichu? To me personally it feel's like an ordinary pichu
    We sent you several VMs.

    And the STAMP Pichu has Teeter Dance- is that ok?

    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

    Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

    Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolveram View Post
    We sent you several VMs.

    And the STAMP Pichu has Teeter Dance- is that ok?
    Great stuff here and yes recieved the pichu thanks
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.



    [img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedTrainer View Post
    Hmm, can we get more info on everything you listed there? OT/ID, Nature, etc.
    Cresselia: Timid, shiny OT: Mat ID: 19849
    V- create rayquazas: Timid and jolly, OT: JAPANESE ID: 02102
    Oblivia Doexys: Bold, OT: JAPANESE ID: 03060
    Jolly, OT: Oblivia ID: 03060
    Birth Island deoxys: Rash, shiny, OT: Xero ID: 34534 LVL 100, EV trained (50/0/0/252/0/200) w/ stealth rock and low kick
    Regice: Calm, Shiny, OT: Ash ID: 56600 HAS SLEEP TALK :3

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  25. #850

    Default

    Okie I am interested in your NOK Volcarona.

    I offer NOK Manaphy, NOK Carlitas Hydreigon, Birthday Charmander, V-Create Rayquaza, and a Japanese MICHINA Arceus.

    Thank you ^_^
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 2nd July 2012 at 1:06 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •