Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

Threaded View

Exclamation Sid's Igloo Shop

Welcome to the Igloo, which has amazingly, and to my own astonishment, become one of the BEST places on Serebii to trade for Flawless Shiny pokemon!

• I live in Pennsylvania, so my time zone is EST (GMT-5)
    • Check my Wants, please. I LOVE checking other peoples' shops, but if you are going to offer me something outright, please check my Wants to see if it is something I might even want.
    • I think "ratios" are pretty silly considering we are dealing in valueless things that can easily be cloned so that neither party is out anything after a deal. If I have something really "rare" you want, and I only want one thing that's not hard to come by of yours, I'm happy to do a one-for-one. But that means if I want something in reverse and you try to get me to do extra for it...I probably will, just because, like I said, these things are valueless so who cares? But I'll think you're being pretty silly.
    • PLEASE DON'T PM/VM ME UNLESS WE HAVE AT LEAST STARTED NEGOTIATIONS. It's not because I don't want to be bothered; it's because I tend to check my messages and then forget about them later. If you reply directly to my topic here there's a MUCH better chance I will remember to reply to you.
    • I'm pretty easy-going, so have a good time!

Without further ado, here is my shop:

Spoiler:- EVENTS:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Legendary or Event, all are UT:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Flawless/Near-Flawless, all UT:

Spoiler:- Flawless/Near Flawless DW ability, non-shiny :

All right, and with that out of the way, let's move to my Wants. I'm a pretty easy-to-please guy, so hopefully it's not too difficult.

Spoiler:- What I Want:

Thanks for taking the time to check out my shop!
    Last edited by Sid87; 26th July 2013 at 2:23 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750