Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

Exclamation Sid's Igloo Shop

Welcome to the Igloo, which has amazingly, and to my own astonishment, become one of the BEST places on Serebii to trade for Flawless Shiny pokemon!

• I live in Pennsylvania, so my time zone is EST (GMT-5)
    • Check my Wants, please. I LOVE checking other peoples' shops, but if you are going to offer me something outright, please check my Wants to see if it is something I might even want.
    • I think "ratios" are pretty silly considering we are dealing in valueless things that can easily be cloned so that neither party is out anything after a deal. If I have something really "rare" you want, and I only want one thing that's not hard to come by of yours, I'm happy to do a one-for-one. But that means if I want something in reverse and you try to get me to do extra for it...I probably will, just because, like I said, these things are valueless so who cares? But I'll think you're being pretty silly.
    • PLEASE DON'T PM/VM ME UNLESS WE HAVE AT LEAST STARTED NEGOTIATIONS. It's not because I don't want to be bothered; it's because I tend to check my messages and then forget about them later. If you reply directly to my topic here there's a MUCH better chance I will remember to reply to you.
    • I'm pretty easy-going, so have a good time!

Without further ado, here is my shop:

Spoiler:- EVENTS:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Legendary or Event, all are UT:

Spoiler:- SHINY: Flawless/Near-Flawless, all UT:

Spoiler:- Flawless/Near Flawless DW ability, non-shiny :

All right, and with that out of the way, let's move to my Wants. I'm a pretty easy-to-please guy, so hopefully it's not too difficult.

Spoiler:- What I Want:

Thanks for taking the time to check out my shop!
    Last edited by Sid87; 26th July 2013 at 1:23 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Is the Manaphy you have the Ranger one? If not, I offer mine for your World09 Weavile.

are you interested in DW events? I have all except the Birthday Togekiss(but i'll be getting that next month).
    Last edited by Stylinson; 8th March 2012 at 12:12 AM.

What are the stats of the EV trained blissey (IVs evs, etc.) I have a ut shiny cubchoo.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Can you check out my thread for these? 10ANIV Articuno
    and do you know the iv's on these Liepard (UT)
    Oshawott (UT)
    Tynamo (UT)
    Hunting for any German UT events, and Flawless German Regular Pokemon. Pm me or Vm me if you got 1 or check out my shop.

which country are the dittos from?
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Hey I'm interested in the 10ANIV Latios and UT Shiny Deino.

I'm willing offer a UT Shiny Snivy plus two of the following DWF pokemon (Chansey, Eevee, Scyther, Natu, Dratini, Bagon, Carvanha, Murkrow)
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Hey i have a Shiny UT lvl 4 Caterpie! Would Shiny UT Oshawatt be a ok deal?
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

First of all, thank all of you for your interest here! Happy to see you all here, now let's see what I can do...

Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    Is the Manaphy you have the Ranger one? If not, I offer mine for your World09 Weavile.

are you interested in DW events? I have all except the Birthday Togekiss(but i'll be getting that next month).
    I might be interested in DW events; I don't have any to this point. Hadn't thought about it before. What all is available?

And I will check on the Manaphy and LYK when I do (I'm not near my game tonight)

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    What are the stats of the EV trained blissey (IVs evs, etc.) I have a ut shiny cubchoo.
    I will let you know, also. I am totally interested in the Cubchoo, though. I will get to check this either very late tonight or early tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by raticate7 View Post
    Can you check out my thread for these? 10ANIV Articuno
    and do you know the iv's on these Liepard (UT)
    Oshawott (UT)
    Tynamo (UT)
    Happy to.

I like your Cynadquil shiny, Absol shiny, Houndour shiny, Gastly shiny, and Scizor shiny. Any thoughts from that list?

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    which country are the dittos from?
    I *BELIEVE* they are all Japanese, but I can double-check if you like. I think I might have a French one, but I can't recall for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Hey I'm interested in the 10ANIV Latios and UT Shiny Deino.

I'm willing offer a UT Shiny Snivy plus two of the following DWF pokemon (Chansey, Eevee, Scyther, Natu, Dratini, Bagon, Carvanha, Murkrow)
    What is the Nature of the Snivy?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Hey i have a Shiny UT lvl 4 Caterpie! Would Shiny UT Oshawatt be a ok deal?
    What is the nature of the Caterpie? And do you know IVs? If not, no big deal. I almost never care, but I want a powerful Butterfree.
    Last edited by Sid87; 8th March 2012 at 1:58 AM.

Its a low special attack but high special defense! Idk IVs i know its a bad nature for a butterfree(I actually trained one myself and have it on my team and its pretty good!)
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I might be interested in DW events; I don't have any to this point. Hadn't thought about it before. What all is available?

And I will check on the Manaphy and LYK when I do (I'm not near my game tonight)

I have DW Arceus, Croagunk, Mamoswine, Umbreon and a Korean Umbreon *forgot the starters were release via the DW. I dont have any of them*

Okay, i also forgot to say mine is Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    [B]Happy to.

I like your Cynadquil shiny, Absol shiny, Houndour shiny, Gastly shiny, and Scizor shiny. Any thoughts from that list?

yeah id trade them depending on the ivs of Liepard (UT)
    Oshawott (UT)
    Tynamo (UT)
    if you know them
    Hunting for any German UT events, and Flawless German Regular Pokemon. Pm me or Vm me if you got 1 or check out my shop.

The Snivy has a docile nature
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Does your Shiny 10 ANIV Celebi have proof of legitimacy (such as Pokecheck, etc)?

If so, I am extremely interested in it...

I've got Shiny Mews, an UT Jolly Flawless Caterpie, a couple dozen UT shinies...

A detailed list of shinies can be found in the trade shop that is linked in my signature. The Shinies are indeed listed in there, in dex order, along with Korean events, which are also found there. Please reply if you're willing to trade (if you've got proof that the Celebi is real). Thanks!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Its a low special attack but high special defense! Idk IVs i know its a bad nature for a butterfree(I actually trained one myself and have it on my team and its pretty good!)
    Oh, that stinks. I have a Butterfree, too, and it's not bad, but I screwed the EVs up a little. I'd like to have another one I could start over with, but I dunno about low Sp. Atk. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hillyzac View Post
    I have DW Arceus, Croagunk, Mamoswine, Umbreon and a Korean Umbreon *forgot the starters were release via the DW. I dont have any of them*

Okay, i also forgot to say mine is Japanese.
    Are you able to clone? If we were to trade, so you could send me back a clone of my Weavile? I've never spent much time figuring that out. Anyway, if you can, I'd be interested, but if not, I might have to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by raticate7 View Post
    yeah id trade them depending on the ivs of Liepard (UT)
    Oshawott (UT)
    Tynamo (UT)
    if you know them
    I don't. I think I played with an IV calculator once for about 3 minutes before I got bored with it, but maybe I can try it again sometime. I've just personally never really been super concerned with them before.

EDIT: I went back to the IV calculator, and it wasn't much help. I got some fairly solid numbers for my Liepard, but was told that my Tynamo's IVs could be all over the place (since it is level 1). I was especially amused that it's possible IVs in ATK were between 0 and 31.

The Snivy has a docile nature
    Ah, might not be interested then. I actually already have a neutral-nature shiny Snivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Does your Shiny 10 ANIV Celebi have proof of legitimacy (such as Pokecheck, etc)?

If so, I am extremely interested in it...

I've got Shiny Mews, an UT Jolly Flawless Caterpie, a couple dozen UT shinies...

A detailed list of shinies can be found in the trade shop that is linked in my signature. The Shinies are indeed listed in there, in dex order, along with Korean events, which are also found there. Please reply if you're willing to trade (if you've got proof that the Celebi is real). Thanks!
    I've heard conflicting things about the legitimacy of the shiny Celebi, but I'm pretty sure I don't think it's legit. I thought I had removed it from my list when I re-submitted this shop, but I must have been mistaken. Either way, I can't confirm or deny it. It came on a copy of Platinum I traded for on another site. Sorry. Either way, thanks for reminding me to edit it out of my post until I know for sure.

Okay, here is the info on Blissey:

Bold Nature.
    HP: 712 (nearly flawless and EV'ed)
    ATK: 47 (middle of the road)
    DEF: 130 (apparently flawless and EV'ed)
    SpATK: 186 (flawless, no EV)
    SpDEF: 305 (nearly flawless, no EV)
    Spd: 145 (nearly flawless, no EV)
    Last edited by Sid87; 8th March 2012 at 8:25 AM.

alright, what about a UT Timid Carita's Hydreigon instead of the Snivy

Hi, I am loki. In commemoration of your new shop I would like to offer you some dwf to get you started. I have them listed in the dw thread. How about six of them to get you started. Let me know which you like. Good night.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

alright, what about a UT Timid Carita's Hydreigon instead of the Snivy
    I could possibly do that. Do you/can you clone?

Quote Originally Posted by lokistarwind View Post
    Hi, I am loki. In commemoration of your new shop I would like to offer you some dwf to get you started. I have them listed in the dw thread. How about six of them to get you started. Let me know which you like. Good night.
    I wrote out a whole reply to you, and of course lost it because I'm still getting used to the differences between this forum and others on which I have always posted. The long-and-short of it is that I am very appreciative of your offer! And I think I liked: Ralts, Dratini, Vulpix, Poliwag, Nidoran, and Corphish. Oh, and also that I really dig your signature.

Sorry I can't clone but I'm still willing to trade if you can get someone to clone the Latios.

Sid, I am extremely intereted then, Deal?

Sorry I can't clone but I'm still willing to trade if you can get someone to clone the Latios.
    I will let you know if I can.

Sid, I am extremely intereted then, Deal?

Yeah, I can do it. I have to Poke-Transfer the Blissey up to Gen 5 later today and I will let you know when that's done.

You should add the EVs of your EVd Pokes. Then I might trade with you
    Click on the Pic!! Ha ha ha, it rhymes!!

Credit to Pkmnfn

I got to clone it, if thats ok with you, then I can trade.

I got to clone it, if thats ok with you, then I can trade.
    I have no problem with it. What are the odds you'd be able to clone my Blissey and get it back to me (not right away if inconvenient, but when possible)?

Probably Id get it back to you tomorrow night latest

Probably Id get it back to you tomorrow night latest
    That would be snazzy. I'm going to go ahead and do the Poke-Transfer now. Shall I VM you when I am done?

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast