Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

i'm happy for zorua and eevee trade,

i have smr2010 jirachi and i have a sh lvl 100 heatran if your interested in them

Could you CMT for these? Space C Deoxys -lv70 (UT); Modest nature (not 100% of legitimacy of this; trade at own risk) and Latias -lv40 (UT); Timid nature. Thank you!

Black FC: 1506 6230 0305 3697 5245 7754.
    Check my thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5-s-Trade-Shop

Would you be able to do to one of my DWF (Smoochum or Torkoal) for your shiny eevee?
    WHITE FC- 4126 9950 5486

My DWF (All up for trade and UT! PM Me):

Quote Originally Posted by awesome105 View Post
    Could you CMT for these? Space C Deoxys -lv70 (UT); Modest nature (not 100% of legitimacy of this; trade at own risk) and Latias -lv40 (UT); Timid nature. Thank you!
    Happy to, as always.

I like the Shiny WSHMKR Jirachi and the Shiny Heracross.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    i'm happy for zorua and eevee trade,

i have smr2010 jirachi and i have a sh lvl 100 heatran if your interested in them
    I like the Jirachi, the Heatran less so because I like training myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    i''m interested in your Nobunga's Rayquaza (shiny) Check my trade shop in my sig
    Hmm...I might like your Shiny Shellder, assuming it is UT.

Quote Originally Posted by alishenai View Post
    Is that an UT Faraway Island Mew (Shiny)? and what nature is it? I might trade it for that.
    It is Adamant. Near-Flawless.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Ok that's fine what could I get for jirachi? When are you able to trade?

I have
    DW female Abra
    Shiny 30 IV spe.atk and 27 IV speed Litwick

I'll trade it for Uxie or Cresselia
    (I'll need to know the IVs and natures first though)
    Just Sayin

BTW go see my new trade shop!!
    Black Friend Code: 3955 1618 0261

Yeah thats fine if its not oh well but id been wanting one anyways! and yeah i dont like ratios either but i know some shopkeepers do! I have the same philosophy as you XD. I can trade later today maybe or if not tomorrow!
    Shinies:Lvl 45 UT shellder,UT Drifloon lvl 22,Lvl 32 stoutland,Lvl 100 rayquaza,Lvl 100 Absol,Lvl 55 Cresellia,Lvl 100 shaymin,Lvl 42 Charizard, Lvl 40 Latias UT,Lvl 100 Arcanine,LVL 1 MareepUT,Lvl 59 Rapidash,Lvl 100 Porygon-Z,Lvl 100 Giratina,lvl 100 Palkia,UT Sandile lvl 15,lvl 1 zorua UT,lvl 1 UT snivy,lvl 37 houndoom LT, lvl 1 UT rotom, Lvl 39 UT medicham,Lvl 1 UT Charmander,Lvl 1 Shiny DW Goldeen,lvl 42 UT terrakion,Lvl 8 UT Audino,Lvl 1 UT Manaphy,Lvl 5 Jirachi,Lvl 1 Shuckle UT,Lvl 1 Tepig UT,Lvl 1 growlith UT, Lvl 23 Klink UT,Lvl 1 Larvesta UT,Lvl 1 TotodileUT,Lvl 40 Latios LT,Lvl 70 Landerous UT,Lvl 1 UT Rufflett,Lvl 42 UT Virizion,Lvl 1 UT Wailmer UT,Lvl 1 Plusle&Minun UT,Lvl 1 Deerling UT,Lvl 3 Shinx UT,Lvl 15 UT Pansear

I would LOVE that EV trained Nidoking! I have a shiny UT Buizel, DW Female Phanpy, and DW Female Wobbuffet

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Quote Originally Posted by mr_brightside View Post
    I would LOVE that EV trained Nidoking! I have a shiny UT Buizel, DW Female Phanpy, and DW Female Wobbuffet
    I like any of those. Maybe the Buizel most.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilClone13 View Post
    Yeah thats fine if its not oh well but id been wanting one anyways! and yeah i dont like ratios either but i know some shopkeepers do! I have the same philosophy as you XD. I can trade later today maybe or if not tomorrow!
    What times are good for you? I will be around most of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by davidchu View Post
    I have
    DW female Abra
    Shiny 30 IV spe.atk and 27 IV speed Litwick

I'll trade it for Uxie or Cresselia
    (I'll need to know the IVs and natures first though)
    I don't know if I need any of those. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    Ok that's fine what could I get for jirachi? When are you able to trade?
    So you want to do your Zorua for my Eevee. What else do you like from my list for your Jirachi?

i'm interested in celebi, deoxys, manaphy, darkrai and shaymin any of them any nature for jirachi...and i'm around anytime to trade today

Sure! So, Buizel for Nidoking?

Appel's PC:

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    As long as it has no EVs, I'm cool with it. Not sure about the Audino, but...maybe.
    Ok, so what are you willing to trade for the Milotic?
    So i guess I'm back on now ^_^ I have yet to pick up a copy of white/black 2 but have a complete pokedex on my White. I have access to every pokemon, and can breed anything you want, w/egg moves if really neccesary. In exchange, I ask for your throwaway legends, such as ones you can obtain in the game, as well as any pokemon that evolves with a stone since I seem to be running short on those. What Im trying to do is get the event legends back through the gts, and once I get White/Black 2 I will transfer them over, as well as the other 600ish pokemon, to complete the pokedex on there. Please feel free to offer whatever you want, unless my inbox gets too filled, Ill probably just accept no matter if it is worth it or not.

Yes, The Shellder is lv1 it just needs to be cloned.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Yes, The Shellder is lv1 it just needs to be cloned.
    Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by froobisu View Post
    Ok, so what are you willing to trade for the Milotic?
    Whichever one you liked. No biggie.

Sure! So, Buizel for Nidoking?
    Sure.

Ok, well I'd like the shiny eevee if its available, and if not, the shiny riolu.
    So i guess I'm back on now ^_^ I have yet to pick up a copy of white/black 2 but have a complete pokedex on my White. I have access to every pokemon, and can breed anything you want, w/egg moves if really neccesary. In exchange, I ask for your throwaway legends, such as ones you can obtain in the game, as well as any pokemon that evolves with a stone since I seem to be running short on those. What Im trying to do is get the event legends back through the gts, and once I get White/Black 2 I will transfer them over, as well as the other 600ish pokemon, to complete the pokedex on there. Please feel free to offer whatever you want, unless my inbox gets too filled, Ill probably just accept no matter if it is worth it or not.

alright then. well i would still be interseted in it. You know i just realized i already have an almos darkari ^_^", so i would just be trading for the deoxys. which one would you want for that?
    Memories in the snow...
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,

Spoiler:- shineys obtained in X:

when can you trade?

Appel's PC:

when can you trade?
    In a few moments...I am about to trade someone else. But I should be able soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thaislex View Post
    alright then. well i would still be interseted in it. You know i just realized i already have an almos darkari ^_^", so i would just be trading for the deoxys. which one would you want for that?
    I might actually want the shiny Giratina, if possible. I'm already getting a shiny Jirachi now. Can we do that?

Quote Originally Posted by froobisu View Post
    Ok, well I'd like the shiny eevee if its available, and if not, the shiny riolu.
    Eevee works for me.

Sweet, can you tell me when you are ready? Take your time.

I'm sorry for the double post, my browser is failing today.
    Last edited by froobisu; 1st April 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Double post

I'm heading into the WFC. I'll see you there (to everyone who I have a deal with).

Okay
    My FC is 1291-7713-7079

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow. To run where the brave dare not go.
    To try when your arms are too weary. To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest! To follow that Star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
    To fight for the right, without question or pause, to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause!
    And The world will be better for this, that one man, scorned and covered with scars still strove to his last ounce of courage.
    To reach, that unreachable star!
    I have claimed Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

I'm in the wfc when you're ready

sure ^_^. just post in my thread please because i can't trade for a while and i don't want to loose track of you ><
    Memories in the snow...

Can i pick up your VGC Milotic by any chance ^_^?
    Memories in the snow...

Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast