Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1619

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    What did you want for it? And I guess I could want the Jirachi, but I'm not really in love with it.

Sorry, I already have a SP Attack based Heatran. I like pacack's because it is attack oriented.
    then plz next time tell me u have a sp at heatran from the very start instead of me wasting my time finding info on it!!!, even though i had all the info in my part of the shop if u even bothered to look at anything i had, and u should update ur wants to list so ppl dont offer them to u and cause confusion
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    then plz next time tell me u have a sp at heatran from the very start instead of me wasting my time finding info on it!!!, even though i had all the info in my part of the shop if u even bothered to look at anything i had, and u should update ur wants to list so ppl dont offer them to u and cause confusion
    Hey, could you please calm down? Sid's a great guy, and I know that your trade shop is a good one. There's no reason to get frustrated over it...

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    Hey, could you please calm down? Sid's a great guy, and I know that your trade shop is a good one. There's no reason to get frustrated over it...
    i know he is i have traded with him before, n i'm fine not mad just making a point is all, i'm not mad he is taking ur heatran over mine he could have looked at my section and saw that it was a sp atk one n said to me from the start he has one, and when i try n offfer stuff in his wants list he turns it down, hes got a great shop and has alot of the shiny pokes i need, i have nothing against him
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

i know he is i have traded with him before, n i'm fine not mad just making a point is all, i'm not mad he is taking ur heatran over mine he could have looked at my section and saw that it was a sp atk one n said to me from the start he has one, and when i try n offfer stuff in his wants list he turns it down, hes got a great shop and has alot of the shiny pokes i need, i have nothing against him
    Well, I'm offering a terrakion, not a heatran.

EDIT: Wow, I'm an idiot. I put heatran in my post. To Sid I MEANT TERRAKION D: that was still in your wants, though.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Oh jeez... I missed a lot.

Pacack, LOL, yeah... I thought you were offering a Heatran. I actually don't need a Terrakion, sorry. I DID go ahead and update my Wants to remove the things I have gotten lately. I am sorry to both of you (and everyone, really, I guess) that I haven't been more on top of that lately. I just haven't been trading a ton as of late, so I haven't gotten around to editing the list.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Oh jeez... I missed a lot.

Pacack, LOL, yeah... I thought you were offering a Heatran. I actually don't need a Terrakion, sorry. I DID go ahead and update my Wants to remove the things I have gotten lately. I am sorry to both of you (and everyone, really, I guess) that I haven't been more on top of that lately. I just haven't been trading a ton as of late, so I haven't gotten around to editing the list.
    No problem. Would you be willing to tell me the details on those pokes I listed to see if I have anything else that is of equal value?

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

It's ok n I'm sry if I seemed upset its just I have been screwed over by a few trade shops b4, I'm just trien to get every poke shiny n have to rely on these trade shops since I dunno how to rng n when I look at a shop n I see there wants or there list n if a poke Isnt there I assume they dont have it n when I offer a trade they deny it etc,

I see u got virizion still there did u get one? I had offered one to u, but its ok up to u

No problem. Would you be willing to tell me the details on those pokes I listed to see if I have anything else that is of equal value?
    I will try to get you those details this afternoon/evening. I'm in the middle of reviewing some fan fics now while I have time.

It's ok n I'm sry if I seemed upset its just I have been screwed over by a few trade shops b4, I'm just trien to get every poke shiny n have to rely on these trade shops since I dunno how to rng n when I look at a shop n I see there wants or there list n if a poke Isnt there I assume they dont have it n when I offer a trade they deny it etc,

I see u got virizion still there did u get one? I had offered one to u, but its ok up to u
    I do still want a Virizion. I have one, but it's not fully flawless... it has, like, a 20 in DEF or something. I forget what yours was, could you refresh me?

I will try to get you those details this afternoon/evening. I'm in the middle of reviewing some fan fics now while I have time.

I do still want a Virizion. I have one, but it's not fully flawless... it has, like, a 20 in DEF or something. I forget what yours was, could you refresh me?
    I'll await your post

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

yah sure these r my virizion's stats Timid Lv.42(31/31/31/31/31/30) HP Ice Ability:Justified

yah sure these r my virizion's stats Timid Lv.42(31/31/31/31/31/30) HP Ice Ability:Justified
    Yeah, I want that.

Could you give me more info on your NoK Mew, NoK Rayquaza, NoK Regigigas, NoK Deoxys, TRU Dragonite, and SMR2010 Jirachi? Thanks
    Here you go; sorry for the delay. I was relisting a lot of things in my shop and coordinating my boxes.

NoK Mew: LV50, no EV/EXP, 9/25/17/13/10/30, Bashful
    NoK Rayquaza: LV70, No EV/EXP, 21/28/17/18/19/26, Rash
    NoK Regiggas: LV100, No EV, 7/29/18/14/10/21, Naughty
    NoK Deoxys: LV50, No EXP/EV, 20/20/5/10/18/8, Lax
    TRU Dragonite: LV63, Has EXP/EVs, 2/4/0/2/9/29, Mild
    SMR Jirachi: LV5, No EV/EXP, 4/25/28/13/6, Bold

Yeah, I want that.

Here you go; sorry for the delay. I was relisting a lot of things in my shop and coordinating my boxes.

NoK Mew: LV50, no EV/EXP, 9/25/17/13/10/30, Bashful
    NoK Rayquaza: LV70, No EV/EXP, 21/28/17/18/19/26, Rash
    NoK Regiggas: LV100, No EV, 7/29/18/14/10/21, Naughty
    NoK Deoxys: LV50, No EXP/EV, 20/20/5/10/18/8, Lax
    TRU Dragonite: LV63, Has EXP/EVs, 2/4/0/2/9/29, Mild
    SMR Jirachi: LV5, No EV/EXP, 4/25/28/13/6, Bold
    I like them, but not enough to find something of equal value xD Thanks anyways.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

awesome! would u do azelf SF timid nature for it? i figure i'd pick a genderless poke so u don't have to look lol :P

awesome! would u do azelf SF timid nature for it? i figure i'd pick a genderless poke so u don't have to look lol :P
    That would work.

ok cool, let me know when u can trade

I am intrested in your
    Eevee: Hardy
    LV50
    VGC10
    Iron Tail/Trump Card/Flail/Quick Attack
    Adaptability
    FLAWLESS

Golurk: Adamant
    LV70
    Pokemon Movie 11
    Hyper Beam/Hammer Arm/Shadow Punch/Gyro Ball
    Iron Fist
    FLAWLESS

I can offer
    UT 03012 JAP Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu--Static--Timid nature--Very finicky
    UT 09261 JAP Smash! Mewtwo--Pressure--Timid nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
    UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02071 WIN2011 Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02141 WIN2011 Entei--Pressure--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02211 WIN2011 Suicune--Pressure--Relaxed nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03032 VGC12 Larvitar--Guts--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Kyogre--Drizzle--Modest nature--Strongly defiant
    UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Groudon--Drought--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Naive nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 08178 WORLD08 Lucario--Inner Focus--Adamant nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
    UT 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai--Bad Dreams--Timid nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 04161 JAP Movie 11 Victini--Victory Star--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 06232 JAP Movie 12 Keldeo--Justified--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Jolly nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Naive nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 10072 Plasma Genesect--Download--Mild nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 08112 JAP Plasma Genesect--Download--Modest nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 09152 JAP PC Metagross--Clear Body--Serious nature--Often dozes off
    UT 12152 JAP Masuda Deoxys--Pressure--Adamant nature--Often scatters things
    UT 01113 JAP P2 Genesect--Download--Rash nature--Proud of its power

Quote Originally Posted by vimon View Post
    I am intrested in your
    Eevee: Hardy
    LV50
    VGC10
    Iron Tail/Trump Card/Flail/Quick Attack
    Adaptability
    FLAWLESS

Golurk: Adamant
    LV70
    Pokemon Movie 11
    Hyper Beam/Hammer Arm/Shadow Punch/Gyro Ball
    Iron Fist
    FLAWLESS

I can offer
    UT 03012 JAP Shiny ExtremeSpeed Pikachu--Static--Timid nature--Very finicky
    UT 09261 JAP Smash! Mewtwo--Pressure--Timid nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
    UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02071 WIN2011 Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02141 WIN2011 Entei--Pressure--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02211 WIN2011 Suicune--Pressure--Relaxed nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03032 VGC12 Larvitar--Guts--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Kyogre--Drizzle--Modest nature--Strongly defiant
    UT 03172 JAP Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyushu Groudon--Drought--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Naive nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
    UT 03172 Nobunaga Rayquaza--Air Lock--Adamant nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
    UT 08178 WORLD08 Lucario--Inner Focus--Adamant nature--Likes to thrash about--IVs: Flawless
    UT 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai--Bad Dreams--Timid nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 04161 JAP Movie 11 Victini--Victory Star--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 06232 JAP Movie 12 Keldeo--Justified--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Jolly nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
    UT 07142 JAP Movie 12 Meloetta--Serene Grace--Naive nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 10072 Plasma Genesect--Download--Mild nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
    UT 08112 JAP Plasma Genesect--Download--Modest nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
    UT 09152 JAP PC Metagross--Clear Body--Serious nature--Often dozes off
    UT 12152 JAP Masuda Deoxys--Pressure--Adamant nature--Often scatters things
    UT 01113 JAP P2 Genesect--Download--Rash nature--Proud of its power
    Oh, I want your flawless Suicune very, very much. I might like your flawless VGC Milotic, too. Mine is not flawless.

ok cool, let me know when u can trade
    I should be around much of today. Azelf for Virizion straight up, right?

yah sounds good to me unless u wanted anything else, i did add like 15 new shiny pokes, n have a few more to add

Oh, I want your flawless Suicune very, very much. I might like your flawless VGC Milotic, too. Mine is not flawless.
    ok tell me when you are ready to trade
    my FC: 4556 7790 4779
    Last edited by vimon; 21st January 2013 at 6:42 PM.

ok tell me when you are ready to trade
    I'm ready now, if you are.

yah sounds good to me unless u wanted anything else, i did add like 15 new shiny pokes, n have a few more to add
    I'm going to clone your Azelf and we can trade now. I'll check your shop afterwards to see if I want any others.

aight cool i'll add u now n just meet u there my fc in my sig ^_^

I'm ready now, if you are.
    ok my FC: 4556 7790 4779
    see you in the wifi room

ok my FC: 4556 7790 4779
    see you in the wifi room
    aight cool i'll add u now n just meet u there my fc in my sig ^_^

I'm heading in. See you both in a few minutes. Whoever I see first, I'll trade with first and get the other second. They're both quick trades, so I hope you won't mind.

EDIT: Ugh, I only have 1 pokemon in my party. What a stupid rule. BRB!
    Last edited by Sid87; 21st January 2013 at 6:49 PM.

I'm heading in. See you both in a few minutes. Whoever I see first, I'll trade with first and get the other second. They're both quick trades, so I hope you won't mind.

EDIT: Ugh, I only have 1 pokemon in my party. What a stupid rule. BRB!
    thanks for the trade

thanks for the trade
    Thank you, too!

Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast