Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1619

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

  1. #1376
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hello! I'm interested in your flawless Omanyte and Kabuto. Would you be interested in any of the following:

    -UT Shiny flawless timid Larvesta
    -UT Shiny flawless timid Magnemite with hidden power fire
    -UT Shiny flawless adamant Larvitar with stealth rock and curse
    -A lot of ev trained pokemon, including flawless ev trained jolly terrakion, flawless ev trained shiny timid and modest Ninetales with Drought and flawless ev trained shiny Darmanitan with Sheer Force.

    If not, then I have a lot more to offer.
    What are the details (EVs/movesets) on Darmanitan and the two Ninetales?

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I'm interested in these,sid:
    Krabby: Jolly
    Level 1
    Mudsport/Bubble
    FLAWLESS
    Sheer Force

    Machop: Adamant
    Level 1
    Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bullet Punch
    31/31/31/18/31/31
    No Guard

    Onix: Sassy
    Level 1
    Tackle/Harden/Bind/Smack Down
    31/31/31/25/31/0
    Sturdy

    Weedle: Jolly
    Level 1
    Poison Sting/String Shot
    FLAWLESS
    Shield Dust

    Absol: Adamant
    level 1
    Scratch/Feint/Swords Dance/Superpower
    FLAWLESS
    Super Luck

    Archen: Adamant
    Level 1
    Head Smash/Acrobatics/Stone Edge/Earthquake
    FLAWLESS
    Defeatist

    Burmy: Modest(if it is male)
    level 1
    Protect/
    31/13/31/31/31/31
    Shed Skin

    Dunsparce: Adamant
    level 1
    AncientPower/Bite/Rock Slide/Headbutt
    FLAWLESS

    Durant: Jolly
    Level 1
    ViceGrip/Sand Attack/Baton Pass
    FLAWLESS
    Hustle
    I replied on your shop!


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  2. #1377
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    What are the details (EVs/movesets) on Darmanitan and the two Ninetales?
    The Darmanitan is ev trained in attack and speed, with the moves Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, U-Turn and Rock Slide. Both Ninetales are ev trained in special attack and speed, and the timid one has solar beam, will o wisp, flamethrower and sunny day (Which I'll be replacing), whilst the modest one has similar moves that I cannot remember. Are you interested? Aside from the modest Ninetales, the other two are shiny.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  3. #1378
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    The Darmanitan is ev trained in attack and speed, with the moves Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, U-Turn and Rock Slide. Both Ninetales are ev trained in special attack and speed, and the timid one has solar beam, will o wisp, flamethrower and sunny day (Which I'll be replacing), whilst the modest one has similar moves that I cannot remember. Are you interested? Aside from the modest Ninetales, the other two are shiny.
    I might want the Timid Ninetales and the Darmanitan.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  4. #1379
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi im interested in that jolly sneasel, what events do you NOT have ?

  5. #1380
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I am interested in two more things sid, your shiny flawless adamant druddigon and timid emolga.


  6. #1381
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I might want the Timid Ninetales and the Darmanitan.
    Ok great, would you like to trade today? Say in about four hours time?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  7. #1382

    Default

    sorry i pm'd you
    but anyway, i have a s/f suicune and a s/f lugia both ut. would really love some more ut s/f legendaries. u have any?

  8. #1383
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandapwner View Post
    sorry i pm'd you
    but anyway, i have a s/f suicune and a s/f lugia both ut. would really love some more ut s/f legendaries. u have any?
    I have a bunch in my opening thread. They even have their own spoiler tag. Not sure I need Suicune, but... maybe a Lugia. I forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ok great, would you like to trade today? Say in about four hours time?
    I'm at work for another 8 hours or so. And I *MIGHT* go see Iron Man afterwards, but if not... I'll be around.

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I am interested in two more things sid, your shiny flawless adamant druddigon and timid emolga.
    That's cool. I'll probably pop in your thread later today (I'm at work for 8 more hours) and ask more annoying questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by champisreal View Post
    Hi im interested in that jolly sneasel, what events do you NOT have ?
    Basically whatever isn't listed in my Event section. I don't have a TON of events.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  9. #1384
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom, peterborough
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Hello, I am interested in your careful dw sabelye. I have an near flawless cresselia (29 ivs in attack I think) bold nature, eved in hp and defence (4 in sp defence). I have other ev trained pokemon if your interested.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

    BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!


    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

    This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

    Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

  10. #1385
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Carlow, Ireland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Hey there Sid ^_^
    Is there anything in my sig that you'd take for these (My shop hasn't been approved yet):

    Landorus: Naive
    LV70
    Rock Slide/Earthquake/Sandstorm/Fissure
    Sand Force
    31/30/30/31/31/31

    Abra: Timid
    Level 1
    Teleport/Encore/Psychic
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Magic Guard

    Bagon: Jolly
    Level 1
    Rage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage
    31/31/31/11/31/31
    Sheer Force

    Ferroseed: Sassy
    level 1
    Leech Seed/Stealth Rock/Gyro Ball/Seed Bomb
    "FLAWLESS" (0 in speed)
    Iron Barbs

    thats a lot but its everything I was interested in ^_^ I also have a Naive DW bulbasaur with the ideal hp fire spread if your interested but its semi-redis to me.

    I also saw that you were considering adding a trade partner, I could be a worthy candidate ^_^ I have my own AR and a growing collection of events and flawless shinies, though my thoughts are sometimes not completely coherent, I am considerate and make sure people understand what I mean if they get confused, the only bump, I am not proficient with Poke-Check simply because I have never used it before, this can be easily remedied :P
    White 2 FC: 0820 3759 9704
    FlawlessEvents: Movie14dw(HPice)AbramGAMESTPDW(HPice)SMR2012SPR2013

    CHECK OUT MY SHOP-----> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trade-thread

    I am one of the elite four at the wifi league, check it out if you want to become a leader or get some badges
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...82-WiFi-League
    Badges I've won:

  11. #1386
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Ayasaki View Post
    Hey there Sid ^_^
    Is there anything in my sig that you'd take for these (My shop hasn't been approved yet):

    Landorus: Naive
    LV70
    Rock Slide/Earthquake/Sandstorm/Fissure
    Sand Force
    31/30/30/31/31/31

    Abra: Timid
    Level 1
    Teleport/Encore/Psychic
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Magic Guard

    Bagon: Jolly
    Level 1
    Rage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush/Outrage
    31/31/31/11/31/31
    Sheer Force

    Ferroseed: Sassy
    level 1
    Leech Seed/Stealth Rock/Gyro Ball/Seed Bomb
    "FLAWLESS" (0 in speed)
    Iron Barbs

    thats a lot but its everything I was interested in ^_^ I also have a Naive DW bulbasaur with the ideal hp fire spread if your interested but its semi-redis to me.

    I also saw that you were considering adding a trade partner, I could be a worthy candidate ^_^ I have my own AR and a growing collection of events and flawless shinies, though my thoughts are sometimes not completely coherent, I am considerate and make sure people understand what I mean if they get confused, the only bump, I am not proficient with Poke-Check simply because I have never used it before, this can be easily remedied :P
    Well your shop is up now. So I am checking it and replying there.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  12. #1387
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey @Sid87 do you have a darkrai by any chance ? I have tons of pokes for trade Shiny archeops lvl 100
    Shiny palkia lvl 99
    All starters
    Lvl 70 Ho-oh
    Lvl 73 latios & Lvl 100 Japanese Rayquaza and any others you might be interested in

  13. #1388
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Carlow, Ireland
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Well your shop is up now. So I am checking it and replying there.
    Finally finished the update I've decided to do my updates every sunday from now on sorry about the wait, also I don't need the ferroseed anymore I got one but if you see you like more than 3 of my pokemon I could easily select a few more as your shop is quite amazing ^_^
    White 2 FC: 0820 3759 9704
    FlawlessEvents: Movie14dw(HPice)AbramGAMESTPDW(HPice)SMR2012SPR2013

    CHECK OUT MY SHOP-----> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-Trade-thread

    I am one of the elite four at the wifi league, check it out if you want to become a leader or get some badges
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...82-WiFi-League
    Badges I've won:

  14. #1389
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hello ^^. I'm really interested in your Shiny UT Timid Flawless Giratina, but since I only have a few Shiny Flawless... well, I can RNG some more if need be.

    I've currently got a Shiny UT Flawless (no speed ivs) Ferroseed, Leech Seed and Spikes, and Relaxed, Shiny Latios with HP Fire, Shiny Groudon, Adamant, Shiny HP Fire Latias and a Shiny Modest Mew.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  15. #1390
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    96

    Default

    I am interested in 5 of your Pokemon:
    1) The Jolly Arena Trap Diglett
    2) The Adamant Guts Timburr
    3) The Timid Prankster Thundurus
    4) The Jolly Skill Link Shellder
    5) The Jolly Moxie Scraggy

    I have 5 of my Pokemon that you don't have for those 5. They are all cloned by Action Replay and they are all untrained:
    1) My shiny Timid Levitate 31/05/31/31/31/31 Cryogonal w/ Bind at lv. 1
    2) My shiny Brave Swarm 31/31/31/04/31/00 Karrablast w/ egg moves Megahorn and Pursuit at lv. 1
    3) My shiny Adamant Sturdy 31/31/31/20/31/31 Roggenrola at lv. 12
    4) My shiny Calm Water Absorb 31/03/31/31/31/31 Frillish w/ the ability to have Hidden Power Fighting with 70 Base power at lv. 1
    5) My shiny Hasty Regenerator 30/31/30/31/31/31 Mienfoo w/ the ability to have Hidden Power Ice with 70 Base power at lv. 14

    I also have other flawless/near flawless EV trained at lv 100 Pokemon if you are interested.
    My team for Pokemon Y:



    Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

  16. #1391
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegiGuy View Post
    I am interested in 5 of your Pokemon:
    1) The Jolly Arena Trap Diglett
    2) The Adamant Guts Timburr
    3) The Timid Prankster Thundurus
    4) The Jolly Skill Link Shellder
    5) The Jolly Moxie Scraggy

    I have 5 of my Pokemon that you don't have for those 5. They are all cloned by Action Replay and they are all untrained:
    1) My shiny Timid Levitate 31/05/31/31/31/31 Cryogonal w/ Bind at lv. 1
    2) My shiny Brave Swarm 31/31/31/04/31/00 Karrablast w/ egg moves Megahorn and Pursuit at lv. 1
    3) My shiny Adamant Sturdy 31/31/31/20/31/31 Roggenrola at lv. 12
    4) My shiny Calm Water Absorb 31/03/31/31/31/31 Frillish w/ the ability to have Hidden Power Fighting with 70 Base power at lv. 1
    5) My shiny Hasty Regenerator 30/31/30/31/31/31 Mienfoo w/ the ability to have Hidden Power Ice with 70 Base power at lv. 14

    I also have other flawless/near flawless EV trained at lv 100 Pokemon if you are interested.
    Hmmm. I'll get back to you in a bit and make sure I want/need those. Later this morning/afternoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Hello ^^. I'm really interested in your Shiny UT Timid Flawless Giratina, but since I only have a few Shiny Flawless... well, I can RNG some more if need be.

    I've currently got a Shiny UT Flawless (no speed ivs) Ferroseed, Leech Seed and Spikes, and Relaxed, Shiny Latios with HP Fire, Shiny Groudon, Adamant, Shiny HP Fire Latias and a Shiny Modest Mew.
    If you can RNG... I might be able to think of a few I want/need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Ayasaki View Post
    Finally finished the update I've decided to do my updates every sunday from now on sorry about the wait, also I don't need the ferroseed anymore I got one but if you see you like more than 3 of my pokemon I could easily select a few more as your shop is quite amazing ^_^
    I'll head over there in a bit. Thanks for letting me know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortegalaser View Post
    Hey @Sid87 do you have a darkrai by any chance ? I have tons of pokes for trade Shiny archeops lvl 100
    Shiny palkia lvl 99
    All starters
    Lvl 70 Ho-oh
    Lvl 73 latios & Lvl 100 Japanese Rayquaza and any others you might be interested in
    I don't really need any of those; sorry.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  17. #1392
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hey Sid,

    I´m interested in this one :


    Entei: Adamant
    LV30
    WIN2011
    Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/ExtremeSpeed
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Can you give me the details on the EV'd one aswell? ^^
    Either way I'm willing to offer 1-2 of the Pokemon from my sig (including Plasma Deoxys with nature per request (although I can't RNG it)) for it.

  18. #1393
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Hey Sid, I'm interested in some more pokes:
    Corphish: Adamant
    Level 1
    Bubble/Dragon Dance/Superpower
    31/31/31/17/31/31
    Adaptability

    Rogenrola: Adamant
    level 1
    Tackle/Automize/Rock Slide/Earthquake
    19/31/31/3/31/31
    Sturdy

    Mankey: Jolly
    level 1
    Leer/Focus Energy/Close Combat/Earthquake
    FLAWLESS
    Vital Spirit

    Pidgey: Lonely
    Level 1
    Tackle/Pursuit/Faint Attack/Brave Bird
    FLAWLESS
    Keen Eye

    Spinarak: Adamant
    Level 1
    Substitute/Poison Jab/Baton Pass/NightSlash
    FLAWLESS
    Insomnia


  19. #1394
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi =)
    Im interested in these:

    Hydreigon: Timid
    LV70
    Pokemon Movie 11
    Charge Beam/DragonBreath/Flamethrower/Focus Blast
    Levitate
    31/21/9/31/31/31

    Jirachi: Timid
    LV5
    WSHMKR
    Wish/Confusion/Rest/Mimic
    Serene Grace
    Not flawless/near-flawless

    Mew: Adamant
    LV30
    Eppie's/Faraway Island
    Softboiled/Transform/Counter/Metronome
    Synchronize
    31/30/31/9/30/31

    Latias: Timid
    LV40
    Water Sport/Refresh/Mist Ball/Zen Headbutt
    Levitate
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Moltres: Timid
    LV50
    Ancient Power/Flamethrower/Safeguard/Air Slash
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained, lv100!

    Cresselia: Bold
    LV50
    Rest/Reflect/Thunder Wave/Ice Beam
    Levitate
    31/14/31/31/31/31

    Tornadus: Jolly
    LV40
    Revenge/Air Cutter/Extrasensory/Agility
    Prankster
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Cobalion: Jolly
    LV42
    Helping Hand/Retaliate/Iron Head/Sacred Sword
    Justified
    31/31/31/19/31/31
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Accelgor: Timid
    Level 1
    Endure/Encore/Yawn/Baton Pass
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Sticky Hold

    Would you be interested in some DWFs ? I could do 2 for 1 ? And i have A UT SPR2010 Pichu. Interested ?

  20. #1395
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Hey Sid, are you still interested in my timid Ninetales and Darmanitan? If so, could I change the requested pokemon to your Tornadus and Raikou? Also could I ask what their Evs are like? Many thanks if you could get back to me
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  21. #1396
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hey Sid, are you still interested in my timid Ninetales and Darmanitan? If so, could I change the requested pokemon to your Tornadus and Raikou? Also could I ask what their Evs are like? Many thanks if you could get back to me
    Sorry... I've just been absent-minded lately. I'm sure we'll get together sometime.

    The Tornadus is, I think, 252 ATK/252 SPEED/6 HP. The Raikou is, again not 100% but I think, 252 SPA/252 SPEED/6 HP

    Quote Originally Posted by champisreal View Post
    Hi =)
    Im interested in these:

    Hydreigon: Timid
    LV70
    Pokemon Movie 11
    Charge Beam/DragonBreath/Flamethrower/Focus Blast
    Levitate
    31/21/9/31/31/31

    Jirachi: Timid
    LV5
    WSHMKR
    Wish/Confusion/Rest/Mimic
    Serene Grace
    Not flawless/near-flawless

    Mew: Adamant
    LV30
    Eppie's/Faraway Island
    Softboiled/Transform/Counter/Metronome
    Synchronize
    31/30/31/9/30/31

    Latias: Timid
    LV40
    Water Sport/Refresh/Mist Ball/Zen Headbutt
    Levitate
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Moltres: Timid
    LV50
    Ancient Power/Flamethrower/Safeguard/Air Slash
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained, lv100!

    Cresselia: Bold
    LV50
    Rest/Reflect/Thunder Wave/Ice Beam
    Levitate
    31/14/31/31/31/31

    Tornadus: Jolly
    LV40
    Revenge/Air Cutter/Extrasensory/Agility
    Prankster
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Cobalion: Jolly
    LV42
    Helping Hand/Retaliate/Iron Head/Sacred Sword
    Justified
    31/31/31/19/31/31
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Accelgor: Timid
    Level 1
    Endure/Encore/Yawn/Baton Pass
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Sticky Hold

    Would you be interested in some DWFs ? I could do 2 for 1 ? And i have A UT SPR2010 Pichu. Interested ?
    Nah, I'm not really into DWF unless they are also S/F. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Hey Sid, I'm interested in some more pokes:
    Corphish: Adamant
    Level 1
    Bubble/Dragon Dance/Superpower
    31/31/31/17/31/31
    Adaptability

    Rogenrola: Adamant
    level 1
    Tackle/Automize/Rock Slide/Earthquake
    19/31/31/3/31/31
    Sturdy

    Mankey: Jolly
    level 1
    Leer/Focus Energy/Close Combat/Earthquake
    FLAWLESS
    Vital Spirit

    Pidgey: Lonely
    Level 1
    Tackle/Pursuit/Faint Attack/Brave Bird
    FLAWLESS
    Keen Eye

    Spinarak: Adamant
    Level 1
    Substitute/Poison Jab/Baton Pass/NightSlash
    FLAWLESS
    Insomnia
    Okeys. I'll be over to your thread to check things in a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Hey Sid,

    I´m interested in this one :


    Entei: Adamant
    LV30
    WIN2011
    Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/ExtremeSpeed
    Pressure
    FLAWLESS
    *Also available EV trained lv100!

    Can you give me the details on the EV'd one aswell? ^^
    Either way I'm willing to offer 1-2 of the Pokemon from my sig (including Plasma Deoxys with nature per request (although I can't RNG it)) for it.
    I don't think there's anything I need. Sorry.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  22. #1397
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Sorry... I've just been absent-minded lately. I'm sure we'll get together sometime.

    The Tornadus is, I think, 252 ATK/252 SPEED/6 HP. The Raikou is, again not 100% but I think, 252 SPA/252 SPEED/6 HP
    Awesome, so would you still be interested in a possible trade for those two for two?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

  23. #1398
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Sorry... I've just been absent-minded lately. I'm sure we'll get together sometime.

    The Tornadus is, I think, 252 ATK/252 SPEED/6 HP. The Raikou is, again not 100% but I think, 252 SPA/252 SPEED/6 HP



    Nah, I'm not really into DWF unless they are also S/F. Sorry.



    Okeys. I'll be over to your thread to check things in a bit.



    I don't think there's anything I need. Sorry.
    Perhaps we can work something else out, is there anything specific you're after?

  24. #1399
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Perhaps we can work something else out, is there anything specific you're after?
    Not really... Just things I don't have. I have EV'ed version of most of those. I guess if it's really important to you... what are the details on the Scrafty and Serperior? EVs? Moveset? IVs?

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Awesome, so would you still be interested in a possible trade for those two for two?
    Yeah, that'd be fine.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  25. #1400
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Not really... Just things I don't have. I have EV'ed version of most of those. I guess if it's really important to you... what are the details on the Scrafty and Serperior? EVs? Moveset? IVs?



    Yeah, that'd be fine.
    Serperior
    OT: Ares ID: 3091
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moves: Leaf Blade, Coil, Iron Tail, Leech Seed

    Scrafty
    OT: Canibal ID: 64858
    IV's: Flawless in all but Sp. Atk
    EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def
    Moves: Drain Punch, Stone Edge, Crunch, Ice Punch

    I want Entei for personal use only, so I won't clone or trade it anything from me is full redis aswell.

Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •