Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 1619

Thread: Sid's Igloo Shop

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroark1998 View Post
    EVed in SpAtk and Spe
    If, as peel said, the Gyarados is EV in ATK instead of Sp Atk, I might want that.

    Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Just incase you missed it, the crown beasts I don't expect to be anything spectacular. Are you still interested?

    Oh and I think Zoroark means physical attack...Since he got that Gyarados off me, small world
    I actually got the Crown Beasts earlier today. Sorry! Thanks for letting me know about the Gyarados, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    my shines are charizard, roselia, ampharos, swellow, golem, pichu, miolotic, diglett, drowzee, absol, butterfree, pineco, toxicroak, and pidgey, smeargle, and ditto.
    I like almost any of those that are UT, but most notably: Pidgey, Pineco, Roselia, Ditto, Drowzee, and Diglett.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I like almost any of those that are UT, but most notably: Pidgey, Pineco, Roselia, Ditto, Drowzee, and Diglett.[/QUOTE]

    my pichu, roselia, pineco, pidgey, diglett, and drowzee are UT
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    I like almost any of those that are UT, but most notably: Pidgey, Pineco, Roselia, Ditto, Drowzee, and Diglett.
    my pichu, roselia, pineco, pidgey, diglett, and drowzee are UT[/QUOTE]

    You wanted 5 of mine, right? How about that list minus the Pichu? Do you have the IVs or natures on them?


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hello again! I saw that you have almost any pokemon... do you happen to have Castform? :3
    I claimed Leafeon!

    I love Eevees! Someday, there will be an Eeveelution for every type, and I will have them all!


    White Friend Code!: 2451-8507-1742
    Name: Jess

    Espeon Owns, And you know it. Put this on your Siggy if you agree. -Started by EspeOwns

        Spoiler:- Credits to::

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I am interested in your flawless Trapinch and your flawless Venipede. What is Venipede's ability? And are either of them male by chance?
    Dream World Females:
    Level 100's I Can Trade:
    Flawless:
    Shiny:
    Events:
    Flawless Shiny:

    CURRENTLY SEEKING:

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    my pichu, roselia, pineco, pidgey, diglett, and drowzee are UT
    You wanted 5 of mine, right? How about that list minus the Pichu? Do you have the IVs or natures on them? [/QUOTE]

    idk how to check iv's but the natures are, roselia calm, diglett lonely, drowzee adamant, pidgey rash, and pineco sassy.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey I have a shiny UT year of the dragon druddigon that I would like to trade for your far away island mew. Let me know
    My Fc is 047631474704

    Looking to train your pokemon? well pm me and I can train it for you

    Need a clone? Well I just found ou how to and I can clone any poke without ribbons. Pm me if you are interested


    GIVEAWAY

    1 Free Shiny!!!!!
    Pm me on details on how to particiate. Will probably be doing this until Jan. 5!



    Hey everyone looking for gen IV pokes pm me if we can trade in 5 and you trade in 4 let me know thanks

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post

    idk how to check iv's but the natures are, roselia calm, diglett lonely, drowzee adamant, pidgey rash, and pineco sassy.
    Hm. Maybe instead of the Drowzee then can I have the Ditto?

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoSplash View Post
    I am interested in your flawless Trapinch and your flawless Venipede. What is Venipede's ability? And are either of them male by chance?
    Venipede is female with Swarm; Trapinch is male.

    Quote Originally Posted by yoda5000 View Post
    Hey I have a shiny UT year of the dragon druddigon that I would like to trade for your far away island mew. Let me know
    Is the Druddigon flawless? I already have a regular one, but I'd like a Flawless.

    Quote Originally Posted by eeveetrainer64 View Post
    Hello again! I saw that you have almost any pokemon... do you happen to have Castform? :3
    I'm not sure I have one readily available, but I'm positive I could get one.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Sid, do you happen to have any of these available or in easy access;
    * Mienfoo
    * Shellder w/ Rock Blast + Skill Link
    * Larvesta w/ Morning Sun

    Shiny + Flawless please. So yeah, doubt it'd be easy.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    [QUOTE=Sid87;14434513]Hm. Maybe instead of the Drowzee then can I have the Ditto?
    yeah sure but it's not ut though.
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    yeah sure but it's not ut though.
    That's all right. It's more just to HAVE a shiny Ditto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblez View Post
    Sid, do you happen to have any of these available or in easy access;
    * Mienfoo
    * Shellder w/ Rock Blast + Skill Link
    * Larvesta w/ Morning Sun

    Shiny + Flawless please. So yeah, doubt it'd be easy.
    I actually don't; I've been trying to get a shiny Mienfoo for weeks now, to be honest. Sorry on all 3 though.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    [QUOTE=Sid87;14435699]That's all right. It's more just to HAVE a shiny Ditto.



    ok so it's my shiny pineco, diglett, pidgey,roselia, and ditto for your shiny latias, gastly, axew, bagon, and eevee. does that sound okay to you?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Sure. Could you PM me that deal so I have it for reference?


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Want: your NOK Deoxys

    Offering; Shiny UT jolly dw with 31/08/02/31/25/05 iv's or a shiny UT timid lugia with a near flawless sp atk iv

    If you are interested please pm me since I find it much faster to pm than to check the shops (and sometimes I forget)


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hey again.

    Please CMT for this

    FLAWLESS Trapinch
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Protein and Carbos); Jolly nature
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    sorry to bother you again but i am interested in your DW shiny flawless timid vulpix, would you trade it for a shiny groudon or a shiny kyogre?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1

    Default ♥Haii

    Hello ^^
    Wow!~This shop has grown alot!~from a small little shop to a big sucessful shop,Im impressed!
    Anyway,im going to steal...i mean trade (lol) you for some of your shinies:

    Abra
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Calcium and Carbos); Rash nature

    Sewaddle
    -lv14 (UT); Hardy nature

    Cubchoo
    -lv28 (UT); Jolly nature

    NEAR-FLAWLESS Mr. Mime
    -lv1 (UT); Timid nature

    FLAWLESS Aron
    -lv1 (UT); Adamant nature

    FLAWLESS Omanyte
    -lv1 (UT); Modest nature

    FLAWLESS Baltoy
    -lv1 (UT); Bold nature

    FLAWLESS Snorunt
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Calcium and Carbos); Timid nature

    FLAWLESS Yamask
    -lv19 (UT, but given 10x Iron and Zinc)

    FLAWLESS Swinub
    -lv1 (UT)


    :sweat: Its alot :/ CMT My Dying Trade shop ^^ (i also have other shinies/events i havent listed yet,so if your looking for a particular one,let me know!)

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvoKitty View Post
    Hello ^^
    Wow!~This shop has grown alot!~from a small little shop to a big sucessful shop,Im impressed!
    Anyway,im going to steal...i mean trade (lol) you for some of your shinies:

    Abra
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Calcium and Carbos); Rash nature

    Sewaddle
    -lv14 (UT); Hardy nature

    Cubchoo
    -lv28 (UT); Jolly nature

    NEAR-FLAWLESS Mr. Mime
    -lv1 (UT); Timid nature

    FLAWLESS Aron
    -lv1 (UT); Adamant nature

    FLAWLESS Omanyte
    -lv1 (UT); Modest nature

    FLAWLESS Baltoy
    -lv1 (UT); Bold nature

    FLAWLESS Snorunt
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Calcium and Carbos); Timid nature

    FLAWLESS Yamask
    -lv19 (UT, but given 10x Iron and Zinc)

    FLAWLESS Swinub
    -lv1 (UT)


    :sweat: Its alot :/ CMT My Dying Trade shop ^^ (i also have other shinies/events i havent listed yet,so if your looking for a particular one,let me know!)
    Happy to check. And yeah...there's actually a LOT of new pokemon I just haven't had time to add to my shop yet. So it should be even bigger!

    Anyway, I like your: Lapras, Numel, Clefairy, Pachirisu, PALCITY Mew, Shiny Mew (what is its nature?), NoK Manaphy, your 2003 and 2004 Jirachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    sorry to bother you again but i am interested in your DW shiny flawless timid vulpix, would you trade it for a shiny groudon or a shiny kyogre?
    Yeah, I suppose I could. I might like Groudon more.

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Hey again.

    Please CMT for this

    FLAWLESS Trapinch
    -lv1 (UT, but given 10x Protein and Carbos); Jolly nature
    Happy to, as always. I think I like you S/F Bronzor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Want: your NOK Deoxys

    Offering; Shiny UT jolly dw with 31/08/02/31/25/05 iv's or a shiny UT timid lugia with a near flawless sp atk iv

    If you are interested please pm me since I find it much faster to pm than to check the shops (and sometimes I forget)
    I'll try to remember to PM you in a bit. I might want the Lugia, but you never said what the first one was; just that it is Shiny, UT, Jolly, and Dream World. But you never gave me a name.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Yay! I can clone now. I finally figured out how to update my AR DSi to make it work with pokemon B/W. Now i can clone and offer you more events. I have swedish UTSMR 2011 Zoroark, Shelmet and Karrablast (obtained by me) and a Korean UT home plus Darkrai that i got from a person on this forum. The Darkrai hasn't been hack-checked, but it look perfectly legit. Does any of those interest you?

    EDIT: I also got UT DW-event Banette, Mamoswine, Croagunk, Arceus and Lucario obtained by me.
    Last edited by GoldenMagikarp; 18th April 2012 at 9:47 PM.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  20. #345
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Sorry about that, (I have been checking around shops lately, so that's why I came back, normally just got a way to clone) the other poke is a bagon


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Unova It Is...
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Happy to, as always. I think I like you S/F Bronzor.
    Yup, no problem. Let me know when you can trade. I should be free sometime tonight or tomorrow.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose I could. I might like Groudon more.
    ok so the groudon it is?
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    are you interested in Tru Regigigas,Arceus GAMESTP Entei,Raikou,Jirachi or a shiny flawless zorua pm me if you wanna work out a deal.
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master91 View Post
    are you interested in Tru Regigigas,Arceus GAMESTP Entei,Raikou,Jirachi or a shiny flawless zorua pm me if you wanna work out a deal.
    I like the TRU Regigigas. And the GAMESTP Jirachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by alesana64 View Post
    ok so the groudon it is?
    Yeah, that should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Yup, no problem. Let me know when you can trade. I should be free sometime tonight or tomorrow.
    Tomorrow afternoon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Sorry about that, (I have been checking around shops lately, so that's why I came back, normally just got a way to clone) the other poke is a bagon
    Well I'm happy you did check back. I might like either the Bagon and/or the Lugia.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    Yay! I can clone now. I finally figured out how to update my AR DSi to make it work with pokemon B/W. Now i can clone and offer you more events. I have swedish UTSMR 2011 Zoroark, Shelmet and Karrablast (obtained by me) and a Korean UT home plus Darkrai that i got from a person on this forum. The Darkrai hasn't been hack-checked, but it look perfectly legit. Does any of those interest you?

    EDIT: I also got UT DW-event Banette, Mamoswine, Croagunk, Arceus and Lucario obtained by me.
    I might want the Swedish Zoroark and the Korean Darkrai.


    Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    for those 2 would you be willing to do a clone trade back and throw in a shiny flawless?
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

    check out my trade shop

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •